The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Empty Arashi and Johnathan...and Krillin

Post by TheToonKing Thu May 07, 2020 3:10 am

---- ---- ---- ---- ----
[Arashi walks back into the main martial arts hall, where Krillin is waiting for him...With Johnathan!?]

[Arashi hadn't noticed this before...]

[Arashi's eyes widened! They'd taken a ridiculous amount of punishment and yet here they were.]
Arashi ("Man, I must have some quality taste in rivals!")

Krillin: "Arashi!" [Steps forward, nearly dropping Johnathan.] "Er.."

"You actually did it!! You took down the yokozuna !!"
"Just what was that technique at the end anyway!?"

Arashi "Yeah. I guess I did! It wasn't anything to complicated. It was just-!"
[Arashi stops mid sentence and glances at a heavily banged up Johnathan]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Tenor

Johnathan: "...What?"

Krillin: "Ah...He asked me to bring him here from the infirmary..."

Johnathan: "...Figured he'd want to see it too."

Arashi doesn't stop looking at Johnathan yet still seems to be talking to Krillin
Arashi "Oh did he?"

Arashi "I'll tell ya about it later Krillin. When Super Swiper over here isn't snatching up moves."

[Johnathan looks at Arashi a moment...before chuckling....then actually laughing...]
Johnathan: "That's what you're worried about?"

[Arashi blushes somewhat from before talking back.]

Arashi "You're darn right! Until this tournament is over I ain't letting my guard down! Especially not around a... badass like you!"

[Johnathan chuckles a bit more...]
Johnathan: "Look, i can't learn something from just a description...Words are a rather poor way of defining how a movement or technique actually works..."

[Lifting his finger, Arashi was mere moments from arguing for the sake of arguing when  flashbacks of his very kinesthetic based training instantly came to mind.]

--- --- ---

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Hit10

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 D40e8032742b3ee99e0195461078cfb3

[His mother had kicked his ass so many times...]

--- --- ---

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 YAGpXPd

Arashi: "I guess you got me there. Figures Task Master Jr over here has students. Speaking of which . . . what's up with that?"

Krillin: [rubs his...lack of a nose, as Arashi and Johnathan suddenly talk as if he's not there...]

Johnathan: "...Well, you've seen what i can do, I know it's not exactly...Normal. But I learned martial arts from observation alone. This is where my talents lie, so why not make a career out of it?"

Arashi "Yeah that ... makes sense."

[It was somewhat strange. As much as Arashi wanted to hate the man before him . . .he simply couldn't. Well, night like before at least]

[Arashi struggled to picture such a person as "The Bad Guy"]

[Seeking to change the subject Arashi finally glanced back at Krillin.]

Arashi "That what you plan to do Krillin? Make stupid amounts of cash? Maybe make a school when ya reach Master Class?"

Krillin: "Ah, finally remembered me..."
[Glances off however...]
"No, no fancy plans..."
"I only just finished Kame-sennin's training before he sent me here...Not even totally sure where I'll go after this..."

Johnathan: "Hmm. Kame-Sennin? that who i have to thank for that Technique you use?"

Krillin: [Turns head to Johnathan, raising one eyebrow] "Eh?" [Oblivious to the events of Johnathan Vs Nam]
"...Think I better get you back to bed...Must have been hit in the head to hard..."

[Looks up]
"Or maybe that's me...did I hear you wrong?"

Johnathan: "..I did just say i learned martial arts from observation alone, what did you think i meant by that?"
"That technique of yours was useful in my last fight."

Arashi: "That reminds me"
[Arashi lightly jabs Johnathan.]
"You owe my buddy for saving your ass!"

Krillin: [Looks down, sweating...] ("I thought he was just talking himself up before...")
"Y-You used the Orin Combo, after seeing it in one fight?" (Wouldn't believe it if Arashi didn't seem so serious)

[See: the flashbacks to how long Krillin practiced the Orin Combo for]

Johnathan: "If it makes you feel better, A persons general fighting style and basic movements are easier for me to pick up on than Special Techniques, Arashi's fighting style i only needed to see once.but....Your Orin Combo took me a minute to understand."
Johnathan: "I likely wouldn't have been able to copy it if you didin't use it multiple times."

Arashi twiches somewhat annoyed
("He calling my fighting style easy and simple?")

Johnathan: "Actually, come to think of it..your Orin Combo was the first technique like that i'd ever copied. my Eagle's Fist is of my own design."

Krillin: [Sighs, eyes closed...]
"You'd think I'd be surprised, but I think I'm maxed out for the day..."

Johnathan: "Anyway...."
[Looks at Arashi.]

Johnathan: "To further clarify...I don't have your move, yet. Honestly in my current condition I'm not even going to try and understand it right now, but putting my...abilities aside for a moment."

"That was a very, very impressive display."

Arashi " ... Ha ha ha ha. For once I really wanna agree with ya, but I can't. Not yet at least. Call it impressive when after the next round."
[Arashi shakes his head.]

Johnathan: "...You don't see it as impressive?"

Arashi "Hhhhmm ... honestly? I do, it felt fuckin amazing to win. Having you to in my head made wanting to pretty easy. Although ..."

"I don't wanna be satisfied. Not just yet. So I'm gonna keep the fire going till the end!"

[The boy simply couldn't  put it into words nor help it. Feeling as if there was more out there. A level that no one even knows about yet. One that not a single soul had yet to dream of.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Chajime-no-ippo-9123595

Johnathan: "...Not satisfied?"

"...I can relate...."
[Johnathan looks to the side...]

[..]
[...]

[Suddenly Son Gohan walks back from the stage, stepping past the boys...]

Son Gohan: "Scuse me..."

Announcer: "What a one sided match!!"

[Three turn their heads towards the fighting stage...]

[Kankodo is knocked out, and on the ground outside of the stage...]

"Judo Master" Kankodo has retired in the first round...

Krillin: "The next match ended!?" [WASN'T MA()ED OUT!!]

"Former No. 1" Son Gohan moves on...
[Three look back at Son Gohan, various states of wide eyes...]

[Son Gohan glances back...]

"Hm?"
Krillin: "H-He's just as strong as you'd expect..."
[Sweats]
"From the student of the Muten Roshi..."(Irony)

Son Gohan: "Oh, Tiáojiàn línghún and what not..." (What Arashi mentioned before, https://souzougames.forumotion.com/t108-the-21st-tenkaichi-budokai-i-gather-who-will-become-no-1#1951 )

"Had to properly prepare for my real opponents after all..."

"I guess it was cruel for me to take my time then?"

Johnathan: "...Just what i'd expect really. From an overwhelming force..."

Son Gohan: [Flashes Johnathan a two finger V-sign...] "Did you get a good look at my Rock-Paper-Scissors technique?"
"I threw you that one for free."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 489525_1374678483118_400_300

Johnathan: "...Unfortunately not...i was preoccupied."

[A rare Johnathan sweat drop...]
--- --- ---
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Empty Jewel and Rika

Post by TheToonKing Thu May 07, 2020 3:30 am

--- --- ---
Announcer: "Well, we won't need to take any time to set up for the next match..."
"I hope everyone's ready for the finale to round one!!!"

["WOOOOOHH!!"]

Shaya: [Arms crossed, eyes closed.] "He hasn't changed a bit in all these years, that Son...."

Markus: [Pats his wife on the back...] "Don't worry dear, I'm sure you'd beat him if it were now..."
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 RWucyQ5

[Troll face]

Shaya: [Head vein pops out...]  "..."

While Markus can never live down his loss to Shaya...He sometimes finds comfort in this sort of thing!!

Wow...

Markus: "At any rate..." [straightens out] "Its almost boring, watching a Budokai with such a clear winner..."

Shaya: "Uh huh..."

[Zoom in on Markus' tightened trembling fist]

"Its not like you can't wait to see our son try his hand at fighting him or anything..."

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Son Gohan: [Starts to walk away again, before turning again...]
"Ah, Johnny boy ..." [Looks back at Johnathan]

[Johnathan returns the look, with an eyebrow raised]

Son Gohan: "You'd best get back to the infirmary, if you wanted to recover enough to take part in the second round..."
"Or..." [Turns, starting to walk again...]

"If you wanted to even think about making it to the finals with me...."

[Johnathan turns back to Arashi]
Johnathan: "He's right i suppose...i'd best be going, but one last thing."

Arashi "What?"

Johnathan: "...The way the brackets are, you'll be facing Him far before i would,  Don't let the thought of his strength overwhelm you..."
"It's when faced with an overwhelming force..that one's potential can truly shine."

[Arashi's eyes twitched. Annoyed by the fact his foe picked up on his dismay but also . . .]

Arashi "Don't get cocky Mr. Mimic. You make it sound like you're already in the finals."

[Arashi took a finger and pointed at Krillin]

"Keep that shit up and the Monster Monk holding ya up will be the one who knocks ya down."

[With that Arashi took a squat and gave Krillin a fist bump before turning away then walking towards the ring.]

[Waving as he dropped some parting words.]

Arashi: "I ain't scared of nobody! Now you two get your butts in bed so I can kick one of em lat- "

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Anime-walking-away-gif-3

[Arashi's still shaken legs trip over one another on his way there.]
[Kid barely catches himself and keeps on walking.]

[Krillin starts to walk Johnathan out...]

Krillin: ("Way to throw me into the headlights...")
("Why single me out?")

[Looks over to the tournament bracket, in the midst of being updated after the last match...]

[He noticed one of the second rounds match ups...]

[Krillin Vs Johnathan]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdmsFuhf2RrfaKJjQss6AFhP85QVR8Yv9cXD5SJKdLWih49G0r

Johnathan: "..Just noticed? ..i assumed all the fighters had the bracket memorized by now."

Krillin: [Head tilts] "Not those of us that didn't even think about making it so far..."

[Two walk out of the hall...]

--- --- --- --- ---

[Meanwhile Jewel has gone down from the roof, and is pacing back and forth in a portion of the competition hall...]

[Suddenly she turns, stepping back to where she just was, only for Rika's stoic expression to appear in her face...]

Jewel: [Jumps up in surprise, clenching up]

Rika: "You seem nervous."

[Jewel remembers last night's little misadventure again, where she'd pretty much accidentally shown Rika both her fox self and her hoshi no tama]

Jewel: ("And she's seen what I really am...!")
"I... Ah... J-just some... Pre-fight jitters, I guess..."

"It's my first time in front of such a big crowd..."

Rika: "As long as you don't have any secrets, theirs no reason to be afraid of peoples looks."

[Jewel's stomach drops. That was her exact problem... but her secret getting out could be dangerous for far more than just her. But...]

[Rika had already seen everything, hadn't she? On top of that... Rika wasn't... well, human, herself...]

Jewel: "..."

("Can I be honest with her at least? I need someone's advice right now, and sensei isn't here to offer guidance...")
("Guidance that I wouldn't have needed if I were more careful! ")

Rika: [Casual tone and volume] "By the way, what happened to your fur?"
"And the tail? Rota can't make his disappear..."

Jewel:
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Bd83cdee439ab7fe542b9adc1480ae9abe822a8733ba3c0d46726cd69fe4c8b1
[voice dropping in volume] "K-keep your voice down!"

"...no one's supposed to know about that..."

Rika: "..."
"..AH!!" [Covers mouth, turning away 90 degrees...] "How rude of me to say it so loudly!!!" [Says that very loudly]

[Which does get some idle glances, no one having heard her earlier statement though.]

Rika: [turns back, leaning in towards Jewel's ear and whispering, one hand shielding the sound from escaping them...]

"...So you shaved it all...?"
[Eyes widen]
"But the tail..."

Jewel: [Whispering] "Not... quite like that..."
"I'm... You're..."
"... you mentioned before that you're a yuki-onna, right?"

Rika: "Yes." [Nods once]

Jewel: ("For her, it's not a secret...")
"The thing is..." [Voice drops even lower in volume, whispering into Rika's ear]

("Sorry, Howl-sensei...")

"I'm not... human... either. I can look the part, but what you saw last night..."
"That was... my real face... "

Rika: " 'Real face' ..." [Stoic.]
[Blinks]
[Stoic]
"So you can change to and from a normal human form whenever you want...?"
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 86c

Rika: "Then could you teach me how!?"

Jewel: [Still whispering, though raising an eyebrow at Rika's... enthusiasm over the subject] "Un-unfortunately, no... it's a bit more... complicated than that... it's something me and my people can do naturally."

Rika: "Oh..."
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 1478209751-80f2b0117f02a35f253ee5435808f629

"Well...If you're feeling nervous, theirs one thing that my f-friend told me..."

Jewel: [Looks back curiously]

Rika: "Just remember that everyone cheering for you wants to lift you higher, just like you do..."
"...It was better when he said it..."

Jewel: [...?] "Ah...I'll keep that in mind ...though no guarantee anyone will be rooting for me to win..."

Rika: "...?"
[Casually points at self.]
"I will..."

Jewel: [Eyes widen somewhat]

[A voice rings out from outside]
Announcer: "Without further adieu, let's move on to the eighth and final match of the first round...!!"

[Jewel's eyes go back towards the ring with a gasp. She was out of time to think of... outs. Whatever happened was going to happen... but for the moment, her doubt was cleared.]
[Jewel looks back to Rika briefly]

Jewel: "Thanks..."
"I'll keep that in mind!"
[With that, Jewel straightens her outfit a bit, and, brushing a stray hair from her face, begins heading to the ring...]
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Empty Jewel Vs Man-Wolf

Post by TheToonKing Thu May 07, 2020 3:36 am

[The announcer looks at his cards, quickly frowning...]

Announcer: ("Another 'no-info" ...")
[Quickly turns to the crowd, energetic]
"Innnnnn the left corner...!!!"
[...]
"She's put up with the best of them, sweeping through the preliminaries...even when faced with what were considered some of this years top contenders!"
("No impact at all...!!")

"It's...!!"

[Crowd cheers loudly, excitement from the tournament impossible to dial back anyway...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Original

"Jewel!!"
--- --- --- --- ---
?: "WOOOOO!!!"
??: "The ladies are dominating today!!"
"Look out guys!!"

???: "With a get-up like that, she must really know her stuff..."
????: "What school is she from?"
--- --- --- --- ---
Announcer: ("Still one heck of a reaction!!")
("The hype is doing my work for me...") [sweat drop]

"And...in the riiiiight corner...!!!"

"He's actually become rather well known as of late, after getting a series of successful tournament runs under his black belt !!"
"Ferocious, yet skilled, this kenpo master is capping off our sixteen contestants...A powerful all-rounder!!"

[Man-Wolf steps into a stage, a grin accenting his sharp teeth...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 1987661_Japanese_KeyArt-OfficialVideoImage_53f99d92-4399-e911-82a8-dd291e252010

Announcer: "It's Wolf-Man!!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 NamiAngryFace

Man-Wolf: "IT'S MAN-WOLF!!!"
--- --- ---
???: "Come to think of it, he's the only animal-type to make it to the final bracket..."

For obvious reasons, Animal-type humans are generally physically superior to the "basic-type" human , having the proportional abilities of their respective animal...

"That's got to be some kind of advantage..."
--- --- ---
[Jewel looks at Man-Wolf nervously, thinking about his threat...]

[Man-Wolf looks off towards the competition hall...]

[Where Son Gohan is looking back at him, though his expression still hidden behind the mask...]

Man-Wolf: ("Guess I'll have to do it the old fashion way...")
[Sighs]
[Takes a martial arts stance...]

("The tournaments were so much easier with blackmail, conserving  all my energy against foes with secrets to sniff out...")
Announcer: "Now...the final match of round one...will....!!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Match_4_Begin

"Begin!!"

[Gong]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Tournament_Gong

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

"Kitsune" Jewel Vs "Wolf-Man" Man-Wolf

Begin!!!

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 4_12
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Empty "Kitsune" Jewel

Post by TheToonKing Thu May 07, 2020 3:43 am

Engage Battle!
--- --- ---
Initiative Order

Jewel
Man-Wolf
--- --- ---
Jewel (Lv. 2 / 80 HP / 123 ESP / 6 AP)
Man-Wolf (Lv.? /?? HP /?? EP /? AP)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Round 1, start!
--- --- ---

[Man-Wolf quickly altered his stance, opening up both fists and allowing his natural claws to pop in intimidation, as his sharp teeth peaked thriugh his grin]

[He took a step, ready to pounce, but...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 20190831_083741

[Suddenly, Jewel practically appeared in his face, closing the distance a moment sooner...]

Jewel's turn!

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 20190831_084206

[Jewel's body moves, and she rotates around, her heel crashing into the side of Man-Wolf's head before he can properly react to her new position]
Jewel: ("I'll have to finish it before he can say anything...!")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Latest?cb=20141217201041

Jewel attacks Man-Wolf with a Basic Physical Attack, inflicting 10 damage!

[Man-Wolf fell back in slow motion, eyes wide...]

Man-Wolf ("Huh....What was---")

--- --- ---
[Arashi watch the match once again sitting on the top of the roof. This time whistling, impressed by the clean opening hit.]
Arashi "Damn, blondie can move..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 2391166893_21e73d4ec8
"Wolf dude better get his shit together."

--- --- ---

[Jewel recovers from the kick, and spotting an opening, clenches her hand into a fist]

Jewel: ("Gotta press the advantage for a moment longer...!")
[Jewel's upper body lurches forward, and she throws a straight left into Man-Wolf's solar plexus area, making contact again]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Download

Jewel burns an AP to attack again with a Basic Physical Attack (Jewel AP 6 -> 5), inflicting another 10 damage!

[Jewel notices something]
Jewel: ("Both those attacks hit home, but he didn't budge...")

--- --- ---
[Numerous audience members are surprised, particularly defeated contestants, martial artists....]

Coincidentally, most of the female participants of the tournament so far have used exceptionally unconventional means to fight...

From the superhuman flying succubus Gerie, or the "ice magic" of Rika, to the mysterious ability of Rose, and the surprising physical (and suction) power of Abra...

Rika: [Watching back up on the wall...]
"Jewel's...strong..."

The details of her few movements so far made it clear to any fighter...Jewel was...

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Latest?cb=20181011114421

A martial artist!

[...]

Turn End!

--- --- --- --- ---

[Man-Wolf stumbles back, clutching his chest with both hands as he stammered...]

[Still...a blow like that had finished many a hunt for Jewel, and he'd managed to stay on his feet...]

Man-Wolf: "L-Luc-cky shot..." [stands up straight.]

Jewel: "We'll have to see about that." [Taking a single step back to resume her stance] "I doubt it was all luck, though..."

--- --- ---
Shaya ("Hm? Well well well. This outta be fun. Girl's got the right attitude.")
--- --- ---

[Man-Wolf lowers down onto all fours...]

Man-Wolf: "I think it was...!!"

Man-Wolf's turn!

[Suddenly shoot off in a blur, and bounces all around the stage, circling Jewel over and over...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 MassiveGloriousAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-small

(Ignoring the projectiles)

"But that lucks run out!"
[Bounces off the ground behind Jewel, and rushes at her]

[Jewel's eye trails behind her, her right fist closing as she turns, her eyes sharpening]

[Man-Wolf pulls one hand back, claws out...]

Jewel: ("I wasn't expecting his speed...!")
[Jewel's head moves just as Man-Wolf was about to make contact, his claws advancing through open space and through a section of her hair]

(Ignore the bit after the punch lands, since this hit was Endured)

[Man-Wolf is lifted off his feet by the force of the blow...]

[Though when he lands back down, one arm is revealed to be raised, having blocked the blow...Though arm itself trembled a moment...]

Man-Wolf attacks Jewel with a Basic Physical Attack, which she successfully counters! Man-Wolf manages to endure (AP -1), taking 5 damage!

Man-Wolf: "..." [Keeps mouth shut...]

Turn End!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Empty Like Iron

Post by TheToonKing Thu May 07, 2020 3:59 am

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Initiative Order

Jewel (18)
Man-Wolf (6)
--- --- ---
Jewel (Lv. 2 / 80 HP / 123 ESP / 5 AP)
Man-Wolf (Lv. ? /?? HP / ?? EP / ? AP)
Round 2, start!
--- --- ---
Jewel's turn!

Jewel: "The momentum's on my side!"
[Jewel goes for yet one more punch, a left cross, swinging directly towards Man-Wolf's head]

[Jewel's fist blurs towards Man-Wolf...but the kenpo users torso twists, sending his arm forward even faster, fist aimed to strike Jewel's own face first...]

[But suddenly, Jewel's whip like cross practically doubled in speed, blurring into his cheek and cratering it, sending his head and body spiraling...]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Main-qimg-660a348e4a2b3b0da25da7a87859f327

Jewel: [Eyes Man-Wolf sharply as he spins away] ("He lowered the impact by turning away from the punch...")

Jewel attacks Man-Wolf, who fails to counter, with a Basic Physical Attack! Man-Wolf manages to endure (AP -1), taking only 5 damage!

Jewel: ("I've got to press the attack!")
[Jewel, not fully waiting for Man-Wolf to recover, goes in for another punch with her opposite hand...]

[Man-Wolfs head does a half tilt back towards Jewel...]

("Ah...That ones....")

Man-Wolf: "To slow!!"
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 B7d32a42b725d16274a927a197ea954e98b08145_00

[Dodges to the side, and flat out catches her fist...]

Jewel burns an AP (5 -> 4) to attack Man-Wolf with a Basic Physical Attack, but misses!

Announcer: "!!!!"
"Man-Wolf's not out of the running yet!"

Turn End!

[Man-Wolf yanked Jewel forward, as his legs spread and he took a distinct kenpo stance...]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Man-Wolf's turn!

[Once again his torso spun, bringing his free fist flying forward...]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 7cfd6ed9cb7bdb708f2a7a69d96c4b7a457a11ef_hq

Man-Wolf attacks Jewel with a Basic Physical Attack...
--- --- ---
[In the crowd, Opa starts jumping up and down, nearly sending Ami flying off his back...]

Opa: "Oooo!!!"

Taro: [Covers ears with paws, annoyed]
--- --- ---
Man-Wolf: "To bad you got carried away, and threw such a half assed--!!"

[Jewel's head turns back towards him, cheek slightly marked, but mostly didn't budge...]

"...Punch..."
Inflicting only 8 damage! (HP 80 -> 72)

Jewel: "...Speaking of which..."

Man-Wolf: [Lets go of Jewel's hand] ("...Never met one, but even for a kitsune that's gotta be absurd...")
"Just where'd you learn to take a punch...?"

Jewel: "From my martial arts master..."
"I owe it to that training that I've gotten this far in the tournament. And I plan to keep going as far as possible!"

Man-Wolf: "...So you took your training seriously, huh...You probably entered this tournament to earnestly test yourself..."
"..."
"What..."

[Quickly slams his fist into Jewel's stomach!!]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Hqdefault

"A joke!!!"
"You totally wasted your time devoting yourself to something like martial arts!! Just like that master of yours!!"
[...]

[Jewel's body barely moved back from the blow...]

Man-Wolf: [Glances up]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 D7psxr3-ccb16da4-6afd-4372-b856-9d1e0cc42f5e.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRkYjVkN2E1LWU4YTItNDRlOS1iOGYyLTQ1ZTQzOTk5MzkwMlwvZDdwc3hyMy1jY2IxNmRhNC02YWZkLTQzNzItYjg1Ni05ZDFlMGNjNDJmNWUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Man-Wolf: ("H-How the...")
("Its like I punched...")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Maxresdefault

[A shot of Jewel's abs beneath her outfit is shown..]
("A wall made of pure steel!!")

Man-Wolf burns an AP to attack Jewel with a Basic Physical Attack, but she endures, taking only 5 damage! (HP 72 -> 67)

Turn end!

--- --- ---

Jewel: "Then why... are you here?"

Man-Wolf: [Takes a step back, drawing back fist...]
[Sweats somewhat...]

"T-To get the prize money, of course!!"
"Martial arts is just a hobby! A way to keep in shape and pick up some chicks!"

Round 2, end!!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Empty A Predator

Post by TheToonKing Thu May 07, 2020 4:02 am

Initiative Order

Jewel (18)
Man-Wolf (6)
--- --- ---
Jewel (Lv. 2 / 67 HP / 123 ESP / 3 AP)
Round 3, start!
--- --- ---
[Suddenly, from Man-Wolfs perspective...Jewel was gone...?]

Jewel's turn!

Man-Wolf: [Blinks once, and starts to---]

[Suddenly lunges backwards, a wicked fast kick swooping over him from his side, Jewel having landed there a moment before...]

Man-Wolf: O_O

Jewel attacks Man-Wolf with a Basic Physical Attack, but misses!

Man-Wolf: [Tries to move back...]
("H-Her aura totally changed...!!")

[Still angry from a moment earlier, Jewel presses the attack with a kick from her opposite leg]

[Man-Wolf's body suddenly shot into the air, soaring over the kick as quickly as he could attempt...]

[The jump send him about twenty feet into the air, just trying to get out of harms way after the sudden rush of malicious intent...]

Man-Wolf: [Falling]

Jewel burns an AP (3 - > 2) to repeat her attack, but misses!!

("She gave the impression of some harmless 'herbivore' before...")
[Clip of Jewel's nervously pacing...]

("An easy kill for a wolf like me...")
("But now its like a switch has been flipped...and she's become..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1UUpTilib33VC57lP43kQGw0nmDLS3tfXzDObMUpBoGM69dx-DQ

"...the predator!!"
Turn End!

--- --- ---

[Man-Wolf looks down at Jewel, face obscured by some shadows...and changed his trajectory towards her...]

Man-Wolf: ("Gotta end this quick..!!")
---
Man-Wolf's turn!
[He raised one foot over his head, readying to slam it down on Jewel's skull, end the match in one devastating blow...]

[Jewel looks up, watching Man-Wolf descend. She shifts her weight, causing the heel drop to go wide, avoiding the attack easily]

[Man-Wolf's eyes widen as she finishes dropping, and as he lands down right in front of her the two lock eyes]

Man-Wolf: O_O

[Immediately starts flipping backwards repeatedly, putting distance between the two...]

Man-Wolf: [Lands, sweating...]

Announcer: "It looks like Jewel's still keeping control of the fight!!"
"Seeing these quick reactions is a sight to behold!!"
--- --- ---
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 1482737410-884b002e312e07db174a818fec35c155

Rika: "Jewel's scary..."

--- --- ---
Man-Wolf: [One one knee...] ("Thought she had me for a second...")
("...Better keep my back to the wall, cant let her knock me off with that strength of hers...")

Turn End!
Round 3, end!!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Empty What Is That Doing There!?

Post by TheToonKing Thu May 07, 2020 4:09 am

Initiative Order

Jewel (18)
Man-Wolf (6)
--- --- ---
Jewel (Lv. 2 / 67 HP / 123 ESP / 2 AP)
Round 4, start!
--- --- ---

Thump.Thump.Thump.Thump...

[Man-Wolf's heart was hammering away, as he stared Jewel down, making sure not to blink...]

[Jewel doesn't waste any time, immediately going in for another attack]
Jewel: ("He's on the run! If I can just catch him...")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Latest?cb=20171028192325

[She has her fist pulled tight for another punch, but...]

[Man-Wolfs head yanks to the side, and Jewel's fist skims across his facial fur, leaving a messy patch...]

[The force of the punch continued, a rush of air hitting the tournament wall and running up it, blowing Rika's hair wildly...]

Rika: [Stoic]

Jewel attacks Man-Wolf with a Basic Physical Attack...

[In addition, Man-Wolf had carefully left his hand in front of him, open palmed...and claws out.]

[Jewel had charged right into them, and as she pulled back, the five holes in her outfit started to stain with a light flow of blood...]

But Man-Wolf lands a perfect parry, inflicting 10 damage! (HP 67 -> 57)

Announcer: "Oh my!!"
"Looks like Man-Wolf has put his claws to use!!"
"As a reminder, natural weapons such as these are allowed in the Tenkaichi Budokai!!"

Man-Wolf: [Face shows no sense of pride in the fact, still staring Jewel down, eyes starting to redden from a lack of blinking..]

[Jewel finishes going backwards, finally noticing the look on Man-Wolf's face; is he...?]

Jewel: "Tch... I'd better watch out for those claws from here on!"
[Jewel begins moving in again for another physical strike, this time leading with her opposite fist]

[This time Man-Wolf stepped back as well as throwing his upperbody back, Jewel's fully extended fist ending only inches from his face...]

[The wind pressure from her blow blew into him, waving his fur, and bloodshoting his eyes even further...]

Jewel burns an AP (2-> 1) to attack Man-Wolf with a Basic Physical Attack, but misses!

Similar to occurrences in previous matches...

Being pushed to the brink not only heightened Man-Wolf's wolf-like instincts to their fullest...But his recently dulled martial arts as well...

Man-Wolf: "..."

Man-Wolf's turn!

("You probably think you're such tough shit, huh!?")

[Jewel was already moving in to continue attacking, but Man-Wolf was a fraction faster...]

[This time, a leg is what shot up to strike, slamming into Jewel's shoulder...]

[She was pushed somewhat, but once again all but stood there against it...]

Man-Wolf attacks Jewel with a Basic Physical Attack, and she fails to counter, inflicting 8 damage! (HP 57 -> 49)

Man-Wolf: ("Nothing gets through!!")
[Hand twitches...]
[Exhales, and closes bloodshot eyes for a moment...]

("So..I have to use it already...")
("...")
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 8BEA78A4BD5923F1EB0D4D89C40607A42A27A5EE

[Jewel, meanwhile, has taken a moment to reflect...]
Jewel: ("I need to take a step back and re-think my approach. The momentum's starting to change...")

"OH MAN, WHAT IS THAT DOING THERE!?!"
"BAHAHAHA!!"

[Points up at the sky, away from the fight...]

[While Jewel doesn't flinch, most of the audience looks towards it...]

[...Including the announcer (referee)...]
[With everyone else turned...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 ManWolfKnife

[Man-Wolf goes through his clothes, and pulls out a knife...flipping it open...]

("This expensive baby will leave more then those scratches!!")

[Pulls back]

("But the ref won't tell the difference!!")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 ManWolfStab

("Try not to bleed out completely!!")

[Thrusts knife forward]

Jewel: "!?" [Reaches for neck instinctively, then remembers--]
--- ---
[Opa, in the crowd, sits, Jewel's hoshi no tama shining around his neck]
--- ---
Jewel: ("In that case...!")
[Jewel's body begins turning...]
[From Man-Wolf's POV, he sees a flash of golden, and the next, his head turns-- the angle was a bit rough considering the stabby stabby attempt, but nonetheless, he feels a hard impact on the side of his head]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 20190829_160438
(Not a fist)

[Jewel flips the long part of her hair as she returns to the same angle she was before (Facing Man-Wolf), a look of contempt once again on her features]

[Before Jewel's feet properly landed, Man-Wolf was soaring back...]

[The audience turns back to see this]

"!?!"

Jewel: [Land]

Man-Wolf attacks Jewel with his I'll Knife Ya!, but she counters with a signature of her own, and scores a critical hit!!

[Man-Wolf soared back, heading to slam into the stages wall...when his set of claws slammed down into the stage, making a terrible sound...]

SCREEEEEEEEEECCCCCCHHH...

[But it slowed him down enough...]
[Pant...Pant...]

But Man-Wolf does manage to endure, avoiding a K.O., taking 15 damage!! (HP ?? -> ?)

[Head wobbles]

Man-Wolf: "I'm not ...done yet!!"

[Grits teeth, standing up...]

"No way I'll take such a beating and not win for it!!"

Turn end!

Round 4, end!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Empty Re: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen

Post by TheToonKing Thu May 07, 2020 4:14 am

Initiative Order

Jewel (18)
Man-Wolf (6)
--- --- ---
Jewel (Lv. 2 / 49 HP / 113 ESP / 0 AP)
Man-Wolf (Lv. ? / ?HP / ?? EP / ? AP)
Round 5, start!
--- --- ---

Jewel: ("To think... Such a fighter would make it this far...!")
("I left my own weapon safely aside, and yet here he is...!")
[Pauses]
("No... That anger already caused me to overextend myself against this opponent... Those kinds of attacks work on the hunt, but not in the ring.")
("If I'm going to follow through and win this... I need to keep my head on straight!")

[Jewel takes in a deep breath, and slowly exhales, slowly returning to her stance]

Jewel chooses to Rest on her turn, regaining 5 HP, 7 ESP, and 1 AP! (Jewel HP 49 -> 54; ESP 113 -> 120; AP 0 -> 1)

[...]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 F85c856bce24c34bf7adc4402171d7d6

[Meanwhile, Man-Wolf...]

In this moment, Man-Wolf forgot about any notions "of saving energy for later rounds" ...

And thought only...

Man-Wolf: [Drops down onto all fours again, and starts blurring all around Jewel, once again, even faster...]

[The audience was completely lost in their speed....]

--- --- ---
Arashi: [Eyes dart all around, following him...]
[Starts to get dizzy]

---
Rika: [blinks]

--- --- ---
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Tumblr_lwxgbgBSl61qcsnnso1_500

Of crushing this opponent...

Man-Wolf: "You won't be able to keep up with my speed now !!"
[He appeared right in front of Jewel, raising a hand, claws extended...]

--- --- ---
[The knife he was using is visible embedded in a far off wall..]
--- --- ---

[Before zooming past Jewel in a surprise maneuver, and turning to claw into her back]

[Jewel, however, ducks low and to the right, the claws whiffing wildly through the air her body had just been]

[She hears Man-Wolf swear under his breath, as he zooms by, and continues to zip around the stage...]

[He tried to go even faster, surrounding Jewel in more blurs...]

"Well at least you'll never catch me!!"

Man-Wolf burns an AP to take the Dodge action, giving him advantage on Reflex saves until his next turn!!

Turn end!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Empty Re: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen

Post by TheToonKing Thu May 07, 2020 4:17 am

Initiative Order

Jewel (18)
Man-Wolf (6)
--- --- ---
Jewel (Lv. 2 / 54 HP / 120 ESP / 1 AP)
Round 6, start!
--- --- ---

Jewel: ("He's pushed his speed to its uppermost limits...")
("I'm not sure it'd be wise to try to swing at him at the moment...")
("So... in that case...")

[Jewel takes in a deep breath, and in a moment... She too, had vanished from sight!?]
[No... She had decided to play defensively as well!]

Jewel: "We'll have to see who blinks first, then!"

Jewel takes the Dodge action, giving her advantage on Reflex saves until her next turn!

[Flashing around still, this suited Man-Wolf just fine...]

Man-Wolf's turn!

[He appeared beside her, both hands lifted overhead...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Vegeta-flying-double-axe-handle

[Jewel's head turns, and just as Man-Wolf's hands come down to her head level, she vanishes from sight, flashing around a bit more]

[She soon ends where she'd started, watching Man-Wolf continue his speedy display]

Man-Wolf attacks Jewel with a Basic Physical Attack, but misses!

He then returns to Dodging... (AP -1)

Turn end!
Round 6, end!

--- --- ---

Initiative Order

Jewel (18)
Man-Wolf (6)
--- --- ---
Jewel (Lv. 2 / 54 HP / 120 ESP / 1 AP)
Round 7, start!
--- --- ---

Jewel: "Tch... He's definitely going as fast as he can..."
("But I can see it... He's starting to slow down...")

[Jewel takes in one more deep breath, this time remaining where she is]
("I just need to wait... Fights aren't all that different from hunts, really...")
(
"If the opponent is tired, your job gets easier...")

[Exhale...]

Jewel uses her turn to Rest once more, regaining another 5 HP, 3 ESP (maxing those out) and another AP! (Jewel HP 54 -> 59; ESP 120 -> 123; AP 1 -> 2)

("Still... At least he's fighting me without gimmicks or tricks...")
("Though he loathes it, it's clear he's taking this match seriously...")

[Man-Wolf blurs around...]

[Before he suddenly trips up into a spiral...]

[Rolling across the stage a bit...]

Announcer: "!!!"
"It looks like Man-Wolf's incredible speed...!!"

[Man-Wolf tries to get back to his feet, visibly shaking...]
[Sweat pouring from all over him...]

"Has taken a serious toll already!! It's no wonder he didn't resort to such a tactic from the beginning!!"

Man-Wolf: " [pant] I've [pant] never been in a fight this long..."
("...Why'd I go and show off my top-speeds...")
("Can hardly move now..!!")

Man-Wolf uses his turn to Rest, gaining the appropriate benefits! (HP ? -> ??)

[Meanwhile Jewel stands, heavily rested...]
--- --- --- --- ---
Turn end!
Round 7, end!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Thu May 07, 2020 4:20 am

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Initiative Order

Jewel (18)
Man-Wolf (6)
--- --- ---
Jewel (Lv. 2 / 59 HP / 123 ESP / 2 AP)
Man-Wolf (Lv. ? / ?? HP / ?? EP / ? AP)
Round 8, start!
--- --- ---

[Jewel, now seeing Man-Wolf taking a breather, tries to go in for another kick]
Jewel: ("Now!")

[As the leg zooms into his face...it seems to have hit...]
https://theadultswimsquad.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/ep-358-2.jpg?w=636&h=358" style="width: 300px;height: 200px" alt="" />

[But Man-Wolf falls back from exhaustion, the kick just sliding off to top of his head...]

Jewel attacks Man-Wolf with a Basic Physical Attack, but misses!

Arashi ("Dumbass went and burned himself out with his own fancy footwork. He shouldn't last much longer but still. . . .")

("Leg's won't move...")
("I'm trapped here...")

[Jewels own Seikuken (detailed in Johnathan vs Nam) sphere appears around her, her maximum range of attack...Man-Wolf well within it...]

Man-Wolf: ("But...")

[Lifts up arms...]

("These aint dead yet!!")
[Both upper bodies blur forth for a moment...Jewel was swinging out with her own careful punch...]

[Yet in the moment, Man-Wolfs explosive drive won through...]

[Things slow down...]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Giphy

Jewel: ("He still had this much strength left over!?")

Man-Wolf attacks Jewel with a Basic Physical Attack, which she critically fails to counter!!

[Jewels flung back hard from the impact, much more then the usual response perhaps...]

[Still, she looked back at him with the glare of a fighter....]

But fails to endure, taking 16 damage! 59 -> 43

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Large.mikasa-ackerman-068.jpg.f8126e3a5a9abce85bf8461999cebd34

Turn end!
Round 8, end!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Thu May 07, 2020 4:23 am

Initiative Order

Jewel (18)
Man-Wolf (6)
--- --- ---
Jewel (Lv. 2 / 43 HP / 123 ESP / 1 AP)
Round 9, start!
--- --- ---
--- --- ---
[Arashi's eyebrows raise without his control, impressed with the passionate blow...]
[It really came from this guy ?]

--- --- ---
[In the ring, Jewel is similiarly surprised, though her glare hasn't changed]

Jewel: ("Has he rediscovered his own passion, having been wrought to his limits?")
("Or is this him finally learning to fight like he cares?")

Jewel: "This fight can't go on that much longer..."
[Jewel steps forward, then rushes towards Man-Wolf's side, readying yet another punch, but--]

[Man-Wolf's claws were already slashing upwards at her, and her instincts told her this wouldn't be a "scratch" like before...]

[She pulled back, abandoning her punch to avoid the blow...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Bleach-ep-295-2(Less blood then this, just didn't find many options)

[She steps back, a light wave of blood coming up with Man-Wolf's claws...]

Announcer: "!!!"
"A slight spray of blood!!"
"Don't anyone worry, its nothing too serious!!"

"However, anyone who gets dizzy at the sight of blood may want to avert their eyes!"

--- --- ---
?: "Those claws are nasty...!!"
"What an advantage..."
--- --- ---

Jewel attacks Man-Wolf with a Basic Physical Attack, but he counters, inflicting 10 damage! (HP 43 -> 33)

[Undeterred by the blood loss, Jewel corrects herself once more, standing in front of Man-Wolf, waiting for his next move]

[As Man-Wolf looks back at this...He's appalled...]

Man-Wolf: "You still won't even slow down!?"

Jewel: "You aren't looking that much better yourself right now..."

Man-Wolf: "Yeah...maybe you're right..."

[Falls forward...]

[And bear hugs Jewel as tight as he can...!!]

"So why don't we both lay down, just outside the ring!!"

[Fiercely tugs, legs flexing back to life, ready to charge Jewel out of the stage with the last of his strength...]

[But suddenly he was pulling nothing, holding on to nothing...]

[He stumbled, nearly faceplanting...]

Man-Wolf attempts to Grapple Jewel, but fails!

[Jewel was a few steps away, and Man-Wolf turned, charging with both arms raised...!!]

Jewel: "Sorry, but..."

[Man-Wolf's arms close, for just a few moments he can feel the contact yet again, but suddenly, he staggers forward, his legs wide open as Jewel slides harmlessly underneath him, slowly getting back to her feet]

"I'm not ready to lay down just yet. Let alone outside the ring..."
"You're going to have to kick me out of the ring yourself!!"

Man-Wolf attempts again to Grapple Jewel, sacrificing an AP, but fails again!

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Calm_down____katsuki_b__by_cheshayre-dcf38xi

Turn end!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Empty A Sudden Awakening

Post by TheToonKing Thu May 07, 2020 4:46 am

Initiative Order

Jewel (18)
Man-Wolf (6)
--- --- ---
Jewel (Lv. 2 / 33 HP / 123 ESP / 1 AP)
Round 10, start!
--- --- ---

Jewel's turn!
[Jewel spots the opening in the wall behind Man-Wolf. He'd gotten careless with all that from earlier... it would be a tall order, but if she could get a clean shot off, it'd be over!]

Jewel: "But... I promise I won't make it easy on you...!"

[Jewel swings out with a kick, much like the first blow of the match, against Man-Wolf's head]
[But this time... Man-Wolf dips down with a stagger, the kick passing harmlessly above his ears]

Jewel: "Again...!"
[Man-Wolf begins to stand up, glowering despite his fatigue]

Man-Wolf: "You haven't been able to land a good solid hit on me since we've started... Is that the limit to your style that you'd hoped to show here, to test?"

Jewel: "(He's... accustomed to my basic attacks...! I'm not willing to risk another Tail Twister; he might catch on!)"
"(If only I had a special move like those guys...! One that didn't rely on just my tail!)"

[Images of the past fighters thus far flash on the screen, among them Nam's Tenku-Jiken, Johnathan and Krillin's Orin Combo, as well as that strange move Johnathan had been prepared to unleash in response to the Tenku-Jiken, Rota's Rogafufuken, Arashi's Fujin Kata Daitoppa... really basically most of the combatants from the fights she'd witnessed]

"(Howl-sensei was right... I should have mastered his Nejire style before coming to the Tenkaichi Budokai!)"

Man-Wolf: "Well here it is, the results of your so called style!!"

[Charges, reaching her in kenpo stance, fist pulling back...]

[Jewel prepares for a counterattack, end this in a single shot... break through his guard when it's at his lowest... but that hadn't worked out the last couple of times...]

[Suddenly... something hits Jewel, a sensation, as if her mind had suddenly opened up]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 DekuAwakening

[Both fists zoomed forth...and time seems to slip into slow motion...]
[A flood of voices enters Jewels mind...]

"Look out!!"
"Don't let up yet!!"
"Knock him down!!"
"She's made it far enough!!"

[And countless more, all screaming out from the audience...but it wasn't their real voices...]

[Then came a familiar voice...]

"I know you can do it, Jewel..."

FF00]sensation is jarring, and the voices are to much...]

[Man-Wolf's fist easily slams into her face first, managing to knock the wind out of her at last, and send her skidding back on her bare feet...]

Spoiler:

[Her lip started to bleed, but all that was on her mind...]

("What...was that?")

[Jewel reflects on the strange sensation further, Man-Wolf's further taunt drowned out, along with her surroundings]
Jewel: ("That sensation... it was nothing like what Sensei described back then...")
--- --- --- --- --- ---
[Flashback]

[Jewel is on all fours in her fox form, in a clearing somewhere in a forest, sweating and out of breath from exerting herself. Her sensei is nearby, looking over her with]

Howl: "You're trying to force it too much!"
"You'll never get the hang of it like that."

Jewel: "I feel like I get so close... but maybe that's just my center tightening up..."
"How did you ever figure all this out? You hardly seem to use this yourself..."

Howl: "It'll just take practice to get used to..."
"About a decades worth or so..."

Jewel: "A DECADE!?"

Howl: "Right, right...That's if you're lucky..."
[Lifts finger]
"Ki is tricky, so it took your master...about two?"

Jewel: "Two decades!?"

Howl: "A real hassle. Granted, I gained quite the exciting move from it..." [strokes facial hair]
[End Flashback]

--- --- --- --- --- ---

Jewel: ("He'd... Always described the sensation I was supposed to feel as a sort of warmth, extending out from my center...")
[Jewel's eyes widen, as she remembers the Eagle's Fist again]

("That light... Was that his... Ki?!")
("Regardless...the sensation I felt...")

[Man-Wolf continues to close in, in slow-motion, the rest of her surroundings continuing to be blacked out]

("It was as if my mind opened and let... Thoughts? Were those... thoughts I was hearing, inside my own head? Some mouths weren't even moving, others were but the lips didn't match...")

("Is this a power I've had inside? If so...")

[Jewel's eyes center on Man-Wolf again, refocusing on her opponent as her surroundings begin to fade back in]

Once again...

[Man-Wolf closes in, Jewel readying herself, determination set on her face]

In moments of stress such as these...It is widely known...

[As Man-Wolf swings out again, Jewel's eyes widen as the awakening overtakes her again, but this time, she's able to filter it down a bit more...]

[...]
[...]

[And yet...]
Spoiler:

[Man-Wolfs fist strikes home...---]
[Suddenly, before Man-Wolfs eyes...]
[The Jewel he'd just struck...had its color drained away, before it flickered, and started to disappear..As if it was never there...]

[But...He'd felt it, hadn't he? That "Jewel" had definitely been there!!]

[Even so, now where was...]
Announcer: "For some reason, Man-Wolf has just punched at completely dead air!!"

???: "What are you doing!? She's over there !!"

Man-Wolf: [Blinks, as a blur enters the corner of his eye...]

Spoiler:
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Empty Before Today...

Post by TheToonKing Thu May 07, 2020 4:50 am

Jewel: "I never would have thought myself capable of this before today..."

--- --- --- --- --- ---
[Flashback]
Howl: "If you can master manipulating your Ki... You'll have access to even more room to develop your own special moves separate from your own master's style..."

--- --- --- --- --- ---

[Present Day]
Jewel: "I owe it to you, I suppose."

--- --- --- --- --- ---
[Flashback continues]
Howl: "But you have to remember to name your special moves..."
"A good special move..."

--- --- --- --- --- ---

[Present day again, as Man-Wolf twitches atop Jewel's fist.]
(Flashback)Howl: "Always has a catchy name!"

Jewel: "I call it..."

"Kagami Gazo!"

[Man-Wolf's eyes focus for a brief instant]
"Oh... And one more thing..."

"Having the audacity to come to the Tenkaichi Budokai, and speaking down on martial arts after all the matches you've seen today..."

[Jewel's punch finally withdraws, only for her to hit Man-Wolf hard with her other fist]

"SHOW SOME DAMN RESPECT!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Screen-shot-2012-02-03-at-9-38-56-am

[Man-Wolf is sent flying, farther than any of the others that have stepped into the ring of the Top 16 today]

Announcer: "MAN-WOLF IIIISSSSS OUT OF THERE!!!" [Points to the sky]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 42d2ae31f424d7a5080b932389553216

Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, that concludes the final match of the first round of this, the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai!!"

[Man-Wolf glints in the distance...]

"Wolf-Man" Man-Wolf retires in the first round...

Announcer: "Man-Wolf will inevitably land out of bounds...meaning the the fiery winner of the eighth match is...!!!"

[The entire crowd cheers]

"WOOOOOO!!!"

[Applause]

--- --- ---

Rika: [Is clapping with her normal stoic face, though with a smile, looking down at Jewel.]

"Kitsune" Jewel...

[Jewel looks down from Man-Wolf's flying to see Rika on the wall clapping...]
[Without any thought, a smile brightened up her face...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Tumblr_pe1m39DK5q1uadyz2_1280

Moves on...

--- --- ---
Spoiler:
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Fri May 08, 2020 2:23 am

Arashi "...Woah."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 1dc55d8a2ca97161e6de36e213dccf6e2
"She's actually pretty awesome. Now that's what I call a punch."

Jewel: ("Man-Wolf... you may have been the scummiest opponent I've ever faced...")

(SSJ OOC: not in itself a hard benchmark considering the only other opponents she's faced that we know of are the Rabbit Mob and animals on the hunt, but still..)
Jewel: ("But if I hadn't faced you now, I wouldn't have discovered this strange power of mine...")
("But this...")

("Is just the beginning.")

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[Turning back time a bit...]
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[...]
[Following Son Gohan and Kankodo's short match...Abra arrived with some nurses to the infirmary doors, Nana on her back....]

(I.E. Krillin and Johnathan have not arrived back yet, are soon on their way, and Kankodo hasn't been brought)
(Infirmary contains Gerie, Giran, Rota, Nam, while Makushita is heavy and is taking longer to be moved there...)

[The twin doors open....]

--- --- --- --- ---

Snooooorree

Giran: [Snores loudly, nearly breaking his bed with his weight]
[Giran - Defeated in Round 1 by Rose]

[In her bed, Gerie (remaining her her Succubus form for some reason...) was awake, and had her bandaged up legs crossed up on some pillows, flipping through a magazine with disinterest...]

[Gerie - Defeated in Round 1 by Rika]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Ad02c4b322647ea5fba34c3aaacd68be1552026300_full

[Rota - Defeated in Round 1 By Krillin]
[Nam was heavily bandaged up in his own bed, his entire torso and arms wrapped up...]

[His neck was currently in a brace of sorts...though he seemed to sleep calmly in his corner of the room...]

[Nam - Defeated in Round 1 by Johnathan]

[Rota stops for a moment, stretching his body and flexing his arms]

Rota: [nods] "Getting there..."
[He looks to the door.]

Rota: "Maybe I could catch the next match?"

[As he does, the twin doors open, Abra stepping in with Nana on her back, and Rose besides her.]

Nurse: "I heard the next match already ended..!!"
Nurse: "What!?"
"We'd better go..."

[The professionals head out to get there, leaving the eight contestants, successful thus far or not, alone...]

[Rota sighs]

Rota: "Aw that was fast...wonder who won."

[Theirs plenty of open beds for Nana...]

Rota: "Oh, do you know?"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 392e9968e1838d75d61be48ce1111b11d0a3ce63r1-320-320v2_00

[Abra goes to one placing Nana down and tucking her in.]
Abra: "Big sis get rest for now! Abra go get snacks and then Abra be right back!"
[She looks around the room looking for something, a vending machine, a fridge or anything.]

[As she looks around, she catches a scent, a sweet one, and it was close by.]

[She looks over, and watches as Rota places a candy beside Nana's head on the pillow.]

Abra:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Ee2

[Again she stares, yearning for such a treat. Nana can have one then maybe she can, in fact, Nana isn't awake so maybe she'll be fine with Abra taking it.]

Abra: "Take from Nana or wait. Take from Nana or wait..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 B41a1cc8c772ccbbc7b7a651c1c9c113

[Rose, seeing Abra wants snacks, leaves the room momentarily to fetch something for her. Not thinking much will happen.]

--- --- ---
[A candy machine is down the hall...though one of the nurses is in the midst of straightening out a zeni bill to go in...]

[Rose begins heading towards the machine.]
--- --- ---

Gerie: [Flips magazine page...]

[Glanes over at Rota, and the deliberating and sweating Abra...]

Gerie: ("....Annoying brats...") [Looks back to magazine...]

Abra: "...Abra don't want to take from big sis... but Abra hungry!"
[She looks around noticing her mother is now gone.]
Abra: "...Maybe Abra only eat one person..."

Rota: [Doing squats by his bed.] "You say something?"
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Tumblr_o8d1sdUqfi1vo5rs9o1_540

[She looks around the room deciding on her next meal, mumbling to herself. She finally decides on Gerie.]
Abra: "She evil looking, she was mean to big sis Rika, and she not the pretty either! Nobody would notice! Yeah, Yeah!"
[She nods to herself in excitement.]

Gerie: [Yawns...]

[Leans arms back over head, stretching...]

"Mmmmm...~"

[Abra stares as she watches them bounce then looks down at her chest.]

Abra: "Why would anyone want water balloons on there chest?"
[Abra shakes her head and approaches Gerie.]

[As she finishes laying back, she tosses the magazine over her face...]

Abra: "Hey, bouncy chest lady, Abra hungry so Abra eat you. Is that fine?"

[...]
[...]
[...]
[Hand lifts magazine off of face]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 0b0413855e9e2ff6ab906053a72bf406

"...?"
[Thinks she misheard]
"Look, I don't got any candy, kid..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Rokujouma_no_shinryakusha-08-yurika-magical_girl-comedy-reaction-disillusioned

Abra: "If you don't got candy then Abra just eat you then."
"It only take a little then bouncy lady can nap again."
"Abra don't want to wait for snacks she need snacks NOW."

Gerie: [Blinks]
[Looks Abra up and down...]

"...What's your deal?"

"You a jikininki or something?"

[Lifts up hand, and shakes Abra off.]

"Shooo...Scram..."

Abra:

Spoiler:
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Empty Abra Eat What Abra Wants To Eat

Post by TheToonKing Fri May 08, 2020 2:36 am

[A hand is gently placed on Abra's shoulder.]

[She turns to see it’s hushing her.]

Rota: "Let’s not bother the nic- er....her."

[Abra begins to lift her hand pointing a single finger at her.]

Rota: "Plus the others are trying to sleep."

Abra: "But Abra hungry!"
"Abra need food or Abra die! And bouncy chest lady might be tasty!"

Gerie: [Gives Rota another look at up close, muscles bulging beneath his bandages...]

("Damn, this kid is packing...call me in a about ten years...")

[Turns to Abra]
"Look brat, ask your damn mommy for some food..."

[Points thumb at self]
"You're not getting any of this !"
"You're not the first to have tried, mind you..."

Rota: [chuckling nervously] Oh trust me, no one wants that here I’m sure.
[tries to pull Abra away]

[Abra nudges herself free and lifts her hand pointing it at Gerie.]
Abra: "ABRA EAT WHAT ABRA WANTS TO EAT!"

--- --- --- --- ---

Errrrrr....

[Candy bar falls down inside the candy machine, nurse finally getting it...]

Rose: [sighs, finally, begins to pull out a wallet of sorts.]
[Pulls out her zeni bills.]
[Only to realize she has above what the vending machine allows.]

[Muffled yelling is heard in the background...]

Rose: "...I must have one in here somewhere.." [starts checking everywhere]

--- --- --- --- ---

Gerie: [Sits up in bed, eyeing Abra's hand...]

"Woaaahhh there kid, watcha doin..." [Sweats...]

"Not a jikiniki, huh? You gonna put me to sleep? "Eat me" there?"

"Another damn baku ? Of course..." [facepalms]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 546-5467757_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-tumblr-movybhmi6z1roi9fwo1-anime-girl-facepalm-png

Abra: "ABRA DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT STUFF IS! STOP USING NEW WORDS TO CONFUSE ABRA!"
[Pointing intensifies as she begins readying a candy beam at Gerie.]
"JUST LET ABRA EAT YOU!"

Gerie:

Abra: [Screaming child noises intensifies]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 C963739c1b33d727a6d14ceb8217174d

Gerie: "Woah-woah-wait!!"

[Abra puts her hand down.]
"Fine! If Abra can't have you, Abra will have someone!"
[She begins to widen her mouth inhaling in...]

Gerie: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 1469216140-8907448e6068efdf69420b92c2076377

"Muscly kid, do something!!"

[The suction slowly amps up, as Gerie crab walks back on the bed in a rush, but because the blanket under her is pulled in at the same rate, she doesn't get any farther away...]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Maxresdefault

[Soon, Gerie was up in the air flying in to Abra's mouth, and while she flapped her wings against the winds for a moment, it was for naught...]

Abra uses her Snack Time! to restrain Gerie!

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Je13247

[Rota wasn't sure exactly what happened, but, what he did know is that somehow Abra had just eaten Gerie. Regardless of what kind of woman she was, that wasn't something she deserved.]

Rota: Abra, stop!

[He grabbed her mouth.]

Rota: Don't make me force you!

Rota HP 53

Engage Battle!!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Fri May 08, 2020 5:10 pm

Engage Battle!!
Initiative Order

Gerie (11)
Abra (10)
Rota (2)
--- --- ---
Rota (Lv. 2 / 53 HP / 77 EP / 4 AP)
Gerie (Lv. 2 / 31 HP / 67 EP / 3 AP)

Abra (Lv. 2 / 78 HP / 5 EP / 2 AP)
Round 1, start!
--- --- ---

Gerie's turn!

[Abra panics somewhat with Rota grabbing her...]

[Meanwhile, inside of her, Gerie hits away at her captivity...]
[A ray of light peaks through an opening suddenly, Abra opening her mouth for a moment...]

[She quickly grabbed the opening with both hands, trying to yank it open..]

--- --- --

[Suddenly Gerie flew out of Abra's open mouth, eyes wide]

Gerie manages to break Abra's hold on her!!

Turn End!
--- --- ---
Abra's turn!

[Abra quickly leaps at Gerie, mouth wide open as she attempts to eat her!]
Abra: "WHY ARE YOU RUNNING FROM ABRA?!?"
"JUST LET ABRA EAT YOU!!!!"

Gerie: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 1453265984-9fc161d3debcf21fe5307466fb4fdda4

"You crazy spoiled brat..."
[Stands up on bed and prepares to rush off...]
"I'm out of here!!"

Rota: Wait, don't let your guard down!

Abra: "GET BACK HERE!"
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Tumblr_pa2e6r77Bw1x7smj5o1_400

Gerie: [Turns back...]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Anime-girl-scared-terror-1

MUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNCCCCCHHH
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Even_Speedwagon_Is_Afraid

[However, Abra's mouth hadn't actually bitten through Gerie, instead her jaw had extended enough to engulf Gerie's whole upper half...]

Abra begins to Absorb (!?) Gerie...!?

[Gerie found it harder to get out this time compared to the last, Abra's attempt to eat her a second time more volatile than the last.]

[But then something grabbed hold of her hand.]

Gerie: "Huh?!"

Rota: [pulling with both arms.] "Come on, fight it!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Hqdefault

[With every tug Rota seems to inch Gerie ever so slightly, his body, though not yet at full strength, was still more than enough to pull this off.]

[And pull it did, all the way until Geries body finally popped out of Abras mouth.]

[Gerie flopped to the ground, an annoyed groan escaping her.]

After 4 rounds, Gerie wins the contest with Abra thanks to Rota's help, and isn't Absorbed!!

Gerie: "YOU DAMN BRAT, LISTEN HERE!!"
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 B878cb0e66085167588570db5e5e2981b6fa247b_hq

[...]
Spoiler:

[Gerie, fearing being eaten a third time, couldn’t bring herself to move. Maybe it was shock, or maybe it was a slow realization of what may happen to her finally settling in. Regardless of the cause, she put up no fight to prevent it.]

Rota: "Look out!"

[Rota rammed into Gerie with enough force to knock her aside and out of range. But as a result he was now in the cross hairs.]

[Abra's mouth closed around hi, and Rotas entire top half was now trapped.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Latest?cb=20130120200733

[From the outside one can see Rotas short legs kicking]

Rota: "Okay, If Gerie could break free, then so can I. Maybe if I..."

[As he moved slightly Rotas body only seemed to slide in deeper.]

Rota: "Okay maybe I don’t do that."

Abra successfully begins to Absorb Rota...!!! (Abra Successes 0 -> 1)

(3 required)
--- --- --- --- ---
[Meanwhile, in the hallway outside, Krillin was arriving with Johnathan...]

Krillin: ("I've never had a longer walk in my life...")
("What do you say to the guy you'll be fighting next...?")

[They pass Rose, as her chosen candy drops down...]

[The two boys reached the infirmary doors, and opened....]
--- --- ---

[To of course, find Rota hanging out of Abra's heavily expanded mouth...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[Johnathan looks at Krillin, slowly...]

Johnathan: "...Not our problem. Lets go get something to eat."

Krillin:

Spoiler:
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Fri May 08, 2020 5:18 pm

Rota: [echoed] "She was hungry."

Johnathan: "Like I said, not our problem"

[Krillin, having not seen Abras match, is to frozen in confusion at seeing Abras giant mouth to respond]

Johnathan: ."..."
[Johnathan, despite needing Krillin to shoulder him, Grabs the kid by the cuff.]

Johnathan: "This isn't our business. Lets just go before we end up getting involved"

Rota: Gerie, go with them.

[Rose rushes towards the door, stopped by Johnathan and Krillin being in her way.] "...She hasn't done anything yet....I'd hope..."
"..."

[Johnathan detatches from krillin and shuffles himself out of the way]
Johnathan: "Nope, She definitely has.."

Rose: "...Abaara...."
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Angry

Krillin : 0_0

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Tony.Tony.Chopper.full.45063

Gerie:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 FQsAClHrCgvrUbOk98n2CXsTlEAKaEEE7E2Q57-ONP-mO_WWsi9CItFlCTa_WzQb

Rose: "Hey....Abaara. Be a dear and spit it out."

[A jumbled reply is all thats heard.]
Abra: "B-b-but Abras hungry! Please just this one person!"

Rota: "Do I get a say in this?"

[Once again...]
Abra: "No! You don't have food for Abra and you stop Abra from eating so you now Abra's food!"
[It would be a miracle to understand this child...]

Rose: "Abaara..." [Raises hand, showing what she got from the vending machine] "If you let it go, you can have this..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Hunter_ss_manga-1496

[...]

Krillin:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Original
Krillin : ("What is this conversation!?")

[Abra thinks for a second... meat or candy, meat or candy... Candy tastier but meat more fulfilling...]
[Abra slowly sucks in Rota.]
Abra: "Abra want bigger snack."
"Can Abra have both?"

Rose: "...Abaara, what have we agreed upon when it comes to eating people...?"

Abra: "... No kids like Abra?"

Rose: "The other thing."

Rota: "There’s more than one thing?"

Abra: "... Only if they creepy people by vans or bad guys?"

Rose: "That's the one." [Smiles] "Is this one of those people?"

[She thinks.]
Abra: "...Abra don't think so..."
[Tries to look down.]

[Krillin and Gerie wildly shake their heads "No" as well]

Abra: "Can Abra eat her then?"
[She points to Gerie again.]
Abra: "Bouncy chest lady look like a bad guy."

Rose: [Realizes for the first time Gerie is there.]

Gerie:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Source

Rose:"Perhaps..."
"But if so, momma will handle her."

Abra: "...Mamas got the scary face again..."

Gerie: "WHAT!?"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Latest?cb=20120226021613

[Abra sighs and spits out Rota.]

[Abra plops onto the floor pouting and reaches for the snacks Rose had bought.]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 3ytb0hw3c3o11

Rose: "Here." [Hands her the snack] "And if you can behave yourself, I can get you more..."
"But first I need to take a look at Nana." [pats Abra on the head]

[Abra mumbles to herself as she opens the snack.]
Abra: "So mama can eat people but Abra can't?"
"Why she get the bigger snacks?..."

[As Rose and Abra start to talk, Gerie gets down behind her bed, slinks down to the floor, and starts to make a slow break for it...]

Rose: [Slowly turns her head,] "Abaara...this is why I don't let you do those things..." [Points] "I think you traumatized her..."
"Now, hun. You shouldn't leave the infirmary after that beating you took..." [slowly makes way towards Gerie.]
[Is visibly calmer now that Abra has become compliant.]

Krillin: "...!!!"
[The background fades out around Krillin...]

("I-I-I have no idea whats going on...besides...")

[Rose and Abra, from Krillin's perspective, become shaded in darkness and dark auras...]

("They're gonna kill these guys!!")

("What do I do...")

[But as Rose takes a step towards Gerie, who looks back with a terrified look, Krillin just moves on his own...]

Krillin: "Rota, catch!!"

Johnathan: "Wait, wha--" [Has his body tossed over to Rota, who reacts in time..]

[And then Krillin was off...]

Rose and Krillin join the battle!!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Empty Danger To Everyone

Post by TheToonKing Fri May 08, 2020 5:25 pm

Initiative Order

Krillin (17)
Gerie (11)
Abra (10)
Rose (Cool
Rota (2)
--- --- ---
Rota (Lv. 2 / 53 HP / 77 EP / 4 AP)
Gerie (Lv. 2 / 31 HP / 67 EP / 3 AP)
Krillin (Lv. 2 / 40 HP / 45 EP / 3 AP)

Abra (Lv. 2 / 78 HP / 5 EP / 2 AP)
Rose (Lv. 2 / 108 HP / 123 EP / 4 AP)
Round (?), start!
--- --- ---

Krillin: ("Who am I kidding...?")
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 910f44c5214d0825e479340fdfe36855b2df1ff7r1-500-245_hq

[The baldy runs right past Rose, and vaults over Gerie's bed, lifting her with one arm as he did an additional flip over several empty beds.]

Gerie: "Heh---?"

[He landed hard against the wall at the corner of the room, just above Nam, grabbing him with his other arm]

"Hmph!!"
[Lifts both onto his shoulders, before jumping off of the wall back towards the double doors...]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 GraciousObviousGalapagostortoise-small

Krillin grabs Gerie and the unconcious Nam, and makes a break for it!!

"Rota, come on!!!"

[Zooms out the door, with both over his shoulders]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 54758c007029a87b4a744bf0f29011b5

Turn End!
--- --- --- --- ---
Gerie's turn!
[Gerie is ass up over Krillins shoulder...]

[While his look was serious, he couldn't help but blush somewhat...]

Turn End!

--- --- --- --- ---
Abra's turn!

[Abra simply sits eating the snack confused as to why people are being difficult and running away.]

Turn End!
--- --- --- --- ---
Rose's turn!

[Rose shakes her head, turning to Nana.] "Oh well. Can't catch up all...so they say..."

"Lets get you back up and running..." [She begins to take out some of her tools,] "Wouldn't want you to miss anything...would we, Abaara?"

[She reaches for Nana, an audible popping noise sounds off that Rota can hear.]
[Afterwards there is a few other noises, before another pop.]

Rose helps Nana get back up!

[Nana's eyes flicker open...]
[She calmly glances around, seeing Rose looking down at her...]

"!!!"[Blushes slightly, eyes closing tight...]

Flashback Rose: "If you want me to fix you completely, come to my place when you can get away from your creator."
[Nana's stay slammed shut, as if they'd never opened]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 D9ddcf428cc155238855e3fb19b5d6629ac095dd_hq

This feeling...was embarrassment ...

...Again

Turn End!
--- --- --- --- ---
Rota's turn!

[Despite the panic, Rota took stock of the situation. Abra seemed contempt with candy bar she was given. And whatever Rose had done seemed to have awoken the girl she'd brought in.]

Rota: "If you don't mind me asking, why are you here?"

Rose: [Turns] "You're awfully calm for having almost been swallowed whole..."

Rota: "No sense in sweating what could have happened."

Rose: [shrugs] "In any case, my child is here. That's all the reason I need to be here."

[Johnathan breaks off from Rota's grip, and scoots himself back untill he's resting against the wall]

--- --- ---
[Meanwhile Krillin was zooming through the hallway like their lives depended on it...]
--- --- ---

Rota: "Your child is a danger to others, maybe she shouldn't be here while others can't defend themselves."

Rose: [Somewhat leans closer to Rota...] "She's a danger to everyone. But can't let that stop us from doing everything."
[She leans back] "Besides, if she gets out of hand I can handle her..."

[In the bed beside Rota, still unconscious from his battle with her, was Giran]

Rota: What about when you get out of hand?

Rose: [Turns head to Giran.] "Let's just say that there are two people who wouldn't let me do that..."
"But I'm not trying to play around in this tournament..."
"Its unfortunate that you lost."
"Unlike that bald kid..."
[Turns head back to Rota] "I've already seen all of your weak points.."
[She pauses for a moment, before smiling (even though she knows Rota can't see it), to lighten the mood.]

[Nana has one eye peaking open, glancing between the two...]

Rota: You wouldn't be the first to exploit them, and I'm sure you wouldn't be the last.

[Also smiles]

Rota: "But I've made peace with that."

Rose: "No worries. I have no need to exploit them. Not like I did with Giran."
"Now you should get some rest...I can practically see the tears in your muscles from your over exertion..."

Rota: [nods] You're right, we all do, and I think we'd all appreciate some solitude.

[i]Combat Over!! /i]
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Empty Feelings

Post by TheToonKing Fri May 08, 2020 5:32 pm

[Rose turns her head, making it to the other side of the bed looking at Nana] "...I know you're awake..."

Nana: [Eyes peek] "... I don't know why I pretended..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 TerrificBewitchedGecko-size_restricted

Rose: [smiles] "Its fine..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 2Q

"How are you feeling...?'

Nana: "Feeling...?"
"I was not made to feel anything..." [Processes]

[Johnathan watches from the background, quite puzzled]

Rose: "How can you be so sure...?"

Nana: [Pauses.unsure of what to say]
"...Well, how will I know if I'm feeling ?"

Rose: "That's a good question. Well...look back at something you can remember. Like when you became friends with Abra. What went through your mind...in that moment? If you can describe it."

[...]

Nana
Spoiler:

Rose: "Oh...?"

"What about just a second ago? When you pretended to be unconscious?"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 899254fbe9adf8174d2945c35404a155d04f6b43_hq

Nana: "I didn't know what was going to happen, and my thought processes started to loop..."

"I think it may be what they call nervousness..."

Rose: "Hmm. I'd say when that happens...you'll know you're feeling something!"

Nana: "I think I understand..."
"I feel... Good..."

Rota: [having sat down] (That makes one of us.)

Rose: [Her smile fades into a frown,] "....out of curiosity. How does Magenta make you feel...?"

Having only been sentient for an hour/few hours, Nana had only a limited number of moments where she had felt something...

[Images of her various moments of emoting, falling over before her match, apparently becoming sisters with Abra, having the courage to be strong for Abra's sake, or what she'd felt when Rose offered to fix her completely...]

These moments were mostly with Abra and Rose...

By comparison, even when counting any new emotional responses to past events, her vast time with Magenta...

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Kuudere-girls-in-anime

Nana: "Theirs... Nothing."

Rose: [She crosses her arms] "Nothing...? Not even anything...negative?"

Nana:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 HandmadeOrangeBird-size_restricted

Nana: "I don't think so..."

Rose: "Hmm..." [She smiles,] "...that's good. Perhaps I was quick to assume."

[Nana, having sat up in her bed for this, glances down at the candy left by Rota.]
[She lifts it, the wrapper audibly crinkling]

Nana: ".. What is this?"

Rota: "Candy."

[Nana turns to Rota]

Rota: Sometimes a little treat can make someone happy when they're down.

Nana: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Tenor

"Treat...?" [Pause] "I see..."
"My thanks would be appropriate..."
[Bows head]
"Thank you..."

[Calmly sets the candy on her lap and stares at it]

[Rose turns and walks out from between the beds (I assume they're laid out in that typical manner) and crouches beside Abra.]

"Well, I should keep my word. I said I'd get you some more food after I helped Nana."
--- --- ---
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Fri May 08, 2020 5:37 pm

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[...Returning to the present...]
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[Moments after Jewel's match with Man-Wolf had ended...]

[Jewel took a few steps towards the martial arts hall, before a dizziness filled her head, causing her to stumble...]

[Someone caught her...]

[Several medical professionals gathered around...]

?: "Slow down there!!"
??: "We've got to get you to the infirmary!!"

???: "Don't act cool and try to walk off this kind of blood loss..."

[Having so many people up in her face didn't sit well with Jewel, especially with her secret, and she had to hold herself back from tossing them all aside...]

--- --- ---
[Meanwhile, Arashi was thinking back to something he'd seen during the match...]
[At a vital point of the match, Jewel had released quite the devastating blow again Man-Wolf...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 20190829_160438

[And Arashi was pretty he'd seen what was used to do it...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Butt

[It was...her butt!!!]

Arashi fails a Perception check to discern the details of Jewel's technique!!

--- --- ---
Arashi: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Giphy

Arashi: ("What a way to close out round 1! Had no clue you could use your butt for a real fight.")
("Well....there was that Lego? Kaifu? Oh right! That Keijo thing mom did a few times!!")
(" But can you really call that a martial art?")

Announcer: "Now then, we'll begin a short break before round 2---"

Arashi: "Hey!!"
"Can we get some grub??"

Announcer: "....?"
"Everyone just ate before the last round..."

Arashi: "...Yeah?"

Announcer: "..."

Son Gohan: [Steps up.] "Ah, a second lunch sounds perfect."

[Jewel's head pops up out of the medical folk]

Jewel: "I agree..."

Nurse:"Allowing the participants an equal time to rest wouldn't hurt either..."

Announcer: [Nods slowly.] "I see..."
[Lifts microphone]
"It seems our break will be en extended one, allowing all eight remaining participants their time to prepare!!"
--- --- ---
Announcer: "Please follow me then, fighters...." [only Arashi and Son Gohan are present...]

[As they walk, Arashi thinks about Jewel's butt even more...]

("Maybe it's just a style better for girls? They're way more curvy so that could help? Or was I just seeing things?")

[His memory (possibly filled in partly by imagination, things moving so fast)]

[He shook his head.]

"No way..."

[Shrugs shoulders]

"I can't picture butts being all that dangerous..." [Eyes open] "Huh?"

[!!!]

[A blur was dashing over a nearby concrete wall, and it happened to arc right towards Arashi for a landing...]

Arashi: "Krillin? And---"

[As Krillin and his cargo coincidentally crash into Arashi, it was Gerie who hit the boy directly...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen - Page 3 Oock2

Arashi:

--- --- --- --- --- ---  --- --- ---  --- --- ---  --- --- ---
[...]
The confrontation at the infirmary...

--- --- ---

[Krillin is shown being yelled at by medical people as Nam and Gerie was moved back into their beds, a painful bump growing on his head to boot...]

Was deemed a misunderstanding...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3