The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Empty The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen

Post by TheToonKing Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:58 am

[Only a handful of moments has passed since the completion of the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai fight bracket had been completed...Some had had longer to process their match up then others...]

Announcer: "That's the schedule..."

"Each match will be one round with no time limit. If you fall off the stage or cry out 'Mercy," you lose!"

"Attacking the eyes or vulnerables is, once again, a violation."

[Amongst the crowd, Abra and...Rika, showed a childish sense of confusion...]

Rika: [Raises hand overhead.]

Rika: "What are 'vulnerables' ?"

Announcer: "Ah..." [Starts to blush, having to explain it to someone... like Rika...]

"In terms anyone can understand...Your jewels..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Vulnerables

Jewel: [Surprised] "But I thought we couldn't wear any jewelry..." [Points at neck, where her hoshi no tama would normally be]

Announcer: [Falls over]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Jewels

Announcer: "I-In any case..."
"The matches will begin in a few minutes... please take this time to prepare yourselves..."

[Turns to  leave...]
"..."
[Turns back]

"And try to act civil with one another..."

[Leaves...]
[Leaving only the participants...]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[Title Card]

[The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen]
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Empty Johnathan and Nam

Post by TheToonKing Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:07 am

[As the announcer leaves. Johnathan steps out of line, heading over towards Nam.]

[Others part off of the line, but Nam remains standing in meditation, until Johnathan walks up to him...]
Nam: [Turns head, opening eyes.]

Johnathan: "Looks like it's me and you in our first match."

Nam: "...Yes...I..."

[Johnathan simply waits for him to finish. but when Nam doesn't continue for a moment...]
Johnathan: "I hope you intend to make good on what you said before, a little bit of kindness can't get in the way. Not when your homes at stake. right?"

Nam: "...Yes..."
"Even if I must toss aside my gratitude towards you...even if I must toss aside my principles...No matter what, I will win the Budokai..."
"And use the prize money to save my village.
"

Johnathan: "Toss them aside? I wouldn't say that. Seems to me like saving your people is a bigger matter than simple principle."
"I just want you to know..."

[Johnathan's gaze is as cold as ever as he says this...]  

"I won't let your goal get in the way of mine. I have no intention of holding back today."

Nam: "Fighting the man I am greatly indebted to...I can see it no other way then going against my ideals."
[Looks back at Johnathan's cold gaze with fire of his own.]

"But as I said, I will do whatever it takes."

Johnathan: "Good, that's what i want....but if you can't see it any other way...then know this."
"I came here for a reason, just like you. Perhaps not as noble."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Aldnoah_-_inaho

"I am here..."
"To be tested. To face someone who will push me to my limits."
"So i can exceed them. and grow stronger from it."
"I don't care who, or why."
"I just need to become stronger."

[As he says that last part...Johnathan's eyes shift. not quite as cold...a subtle...dissatisfaction, behind them]

[Nam watches Johnathan's eyes throughout this, and seems to come to some understanding, he believes anyway....]

Nam: "I see..."
[...]
"Know this...my greatest technique is the Tenkū-Jiken...In our match, it will without a doubt..."

[Turns away from Johnathan, returning to his meditative stance...]

"Defeat you. Unless..."

[Starts to walk away]

"You become stronger...Then you are right now."

[...]

[At this...Johnathan smiles.]  "Thank you."
[This isn't like the others though....this smile is..genuine.]

Last edited by TheToonKing on Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Empty Jewel and Man-Wolf

Post by TheToonKing Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:18 am

[Nam leaves...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[Meanwhile, Man-Wolf is taking a closer look at the bracket...]
[Close up on "Jewel Vs Man-Wolf"]

Man-Wolf: "..."
[Looks over to Jewel, whose alone...]

[Slowly grins]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 1c6ef30102cb6582152ac64a64c15567

Man-Wolf: "Ohhhh....I really hit the jackpot..."

[!?!]
[...]

[Jewel is stepped off to the sidelines, mentally preparing herself....lots of her master's quotes running through her head again...]

[When Man-Wolf creeps up on her, whispering over her shoulder...]
SNNIIIIIIFFFF
Man-Wolf: "Just what is a..."

"Kitsune doing here?"
[...]
Jewel: [Eyes widen...]

Man-Wolf: "Wasn't it dangerous for your kind to be out and about?"
"Oh I'll just cut to the chase..."

[Jewel slowly looks back, to see Man-Wolf grinning at her....]

Man-Wolf: "Forfeit our match...That's the only way I don't tell everyone gathered here your secret..."

Jewel: ("How... how could he have sniffed me out? My human face is on, my hoshi no tama is safely elsewhere...")
("And how cowardly... to use blackmail at this stage, when we've not even set foot in the ring yet...")

Her master hadn't quite drilled her on what to do in this situation... Rika, at least, didn't seem to recognize what she was despite having seen literally everything... No choice. She'd have to wing it and hope he abandoned this crude quest of his... because having come this far, she wasn't about to give up now.

Jewel: "I-I'm sorry, come again?"
"Just what are you talking about?" ("And how do you know what a kitsune smells like...?")

Man-Wolf: "Ohhh...Trying to play it cool..." [Crosses arms.]
"But do you really have the smarts for that?"

Jewel: [Tense]

Man-Wolf: "You know well enough to stay in your human form and not risk posing as an ordinary fox-type...So  all in all you really do seem like a normal human..."
[Points his claw out, just barely poking Jewel's shoulder.]

"But I can smell it all over these clothes..." [Taps nose...] "With the unmatched smell of my wolf-form ..."

Jewel: "Wolf... Form?"
[Thinks] "But it's... still daylight out?"

Man-Wolf: "Heh..Coincidentally, I'm someone who switches between forms too..."
[Flexes muscles]

"I periodically practice martial arts in my human form, and when I change into this wolf form my bodies abilities are proportionally greater..."
"I was born incredibly strong, but just practiced kenpo to get the girls..."

"Now I've entered the Budokai to get the prize money...And my first match is a shoe-in, isn't that right?"

[Jewel tenses. If she refused to forfeit, this disingenuous wolf... man... guy would spill the beans... but if she forfeited, she'd be giving up on what she'd wanted to do. And she could hardly decide what was worse.]
Jewel: "I... I..."
("I can't give up here...")

[Man-Wolf placed his hand onto Jewel's shoulder at this point, before continuing to speak---]

[But suddenly the hand was back at his side...]

Man-Wolf: "Huh...?" [Looks at Jewel who hadn't moved, and is glancing past him...?]

[A hand lands on his shoulder from behind...]

Man-Wolf: [Turns...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen FoxMask

Son Gohan: "Why don't you just go ahead and walk away, son..."
"..."

"She's not interested..."

Man-Wolf: "Eh!?"
"But just where is you head, you perverted old man!?"

[Grip on him tightens...]

Jewel: "(Son Gohan...)"
"(One of the few humans Howl-sensei knew by name... and spoken reverently of.)"
[Jewel's tension relaxes a bit, she's not in danger now]

[Man-Wolf grabs onto Gohan's hand to tear it from of his shoulder, but it didn't budge...]

Son Gohan: "Go on... get lost ..."
"And don't go demanding things of young women again..."

Man-Wolf:
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 294841
"This has got nothing to do with you gramps---"

Son Gohan: [A wave of intimidation flew out of Son Gohan, causing the image of himself, mask in particular, to stretch and exaggerate from Man-Wolf's perspective]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Toriko-1501943

Man-Wolf: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEE---"
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tenor
"--EEEEEPP!!"

[Wolf-Man quickly scurries off...]

[Having somewhat seen the scene of "Son Gohan helps this girl being creeped up on my Man-Wolf",  Arashi meanwhile just grins at Son Gohan's monstrous display of presence.]

Arashi:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Db4k3ue-100718bc-3971-45b8-ad01-1f694024eb92.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y3MWRhNGUxLTMyMzktNDY1NS1iNGQwLWIyYmU5MmE5YTFiYlwvZGI0azN1ZS0xMDA3MThiYy0zOTcxLTQ1YjgtYWQwMS0xZjY5NDAyNGViOTIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Now that's what I was expecting!!"
[Looks over to Krillin...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 6948515C-5996-4167-AF8B-B072255D5DC0

Krillin: ("Oh boy...We are in for it if we want to get past him...")
[Grins somewhat]
("But...That doesn't bother me...I'll still be giving it my best!")
[...]

[Son Gohan and Jewel are now left alone, Jewel taken aback by the feat and staring at him for a moment.]

Son Gohan: "Yes..." [Raises fist to mask, and coughs...] "Well I'll be on my way then..." [turns to leave]

Jewel: "[Recovers from slight mental lag] Y-yes... Thank you for the help."
"I wasn't about to do what he was asking of me..."
"And good luck in your match! --"
[Realizes]
("Wait... wouldn't I fight him in the second round if we should both win... ooohhh....")

Son Gohan: "Ah, well thank you..."
"I hope we face off in the second round...And by the way..."

[Starts to leave...]
"Don't beat yourself up over wearing those clothes here..It'd probably bring a smile to your masters face..."

Jewel: "...?"

[Son Gohan walks off...]
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Empty Rose and Nana

Post by TheToonKing Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:37 am

[Meanwhile...]

[Nana is off to the side, glancing the room over without any expression...]
[The air just off of her seemed to...distort...]

[After eyeing the room, she silently walked off away from everyone, towards the bathrooms...]

Rose: [Having been eyeing Nana casually, takes a step before turning towards Abra] "I'll be back, Abaara. Don't cause any trouble while I'm gone."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Giphy

Abra: "Ok mama, Abra will sit right here." [Plops onto the floor sitting patiently awaiting her mothers return.]

Rose: [Nods] "Good," [turns and begins to continue towards where Nana headed.]

--- --- ---

[Rose calmly steps into the bathroom, stopping as she hears several faucets cranking up all the way...]

"..."

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Rose: "..."

[Steam started to pour into the air...]

[Rose looked over to the faucets...seeing Nana with the same face, frantically splashing water onto her body... The moment the splashes touched her, most of it evaporated into steam...]

[Nana looks up at the mirror, some water having splashed onto her face, around her eyes...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen F0993757376d795841ff701ff547188d

Rose: [Raises a hand to her mouth,] "I figured as much. Its already started."

[Tick]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tumblr_oieclnMVQ21s1husao1_r1_500

[Rose puts her hands in her coat pockets]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 8a3833b0b77b0997400496ff02b7ed55

Nana: [Head turns, catching Rose in the reflection.]
"Oh." [No change in look.]

Rose: [Steps forward] "When I heard your name my theory was proven. Seems they're using the same naming scheme too. I suppose you are your creator's Number 7, then?

Nana: [Turns towards Rose as she approaches]

"The Doctor says other people aren't suppose to know I'm an Artificial Human..."

Rose: "Tell me, who is this doctor?"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Dimension_w-01-mira-robot-green_eyes-robot_pupils-green_hair
"...!?"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Dimension-w-11-16-mira-eyes

Rose: "Considering he didn't improve upon that old design used for your power source, I could see why a failure wouldn't want to get leaked..."
"...Looking at how you're fairing now...your lucky if you can even fight in the first match."

[And Magenta?]
[She hadn't heard that name in quite awhile...]
[...]
Nana: "I diagnosed that as well. I was attempting to bring my core temperature down to more suitable levels."
[Turns, dumping entire head under a faucet and whipping it around under all of them.]

Rose:  "...Really though. All this time and he wasn't able to make the same improvements I could on the system. I don't know what he saw in him..."
[Rose visibly shakes her head.]
"...In any case. I can help you out..."

Nana: [Lifts head, looking back, her now soaked hair dripping.]
"Do you mean administering repairs? The Doctor wouldn't want to hear that someone was inside of me..."

Rose: "I suppose you can continue to waterlog yourself and only temporarily reduce the heat, but that can only work for so long. The second you step into that ring..."

"...If you're lucky you'll only shutdown."
[Rose shrugs] "...easy win for my own creation, I suppose. My daughter can easily move on if that happens."

Nana: "So I'm going to...cease operating...."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Maxresdefault

"I understand..."

Rose: "Of course you can let me repair you, and you'll be able to go for the rest of the tournament before you start overheating again..."
"I would fix Magenta's mistakes entirely....but I don't have the necessary tools available."
"...The question is, do you have the sentience to decide that for yourself? Or do you only follow his commands?"

Nana: "Sen--...tience?"
[Processes....]
"The Doctor wouldn't want to hear that someone was inside of me..."

[...]
Rose: [Takes drag of cigarette ...]

Nana: "So...I won't tell him."
"I find an outside source administering repairs to my body a feasible measure then."

Rose: "Very well then..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Charlotte-0115-49-28

"...Open your maintenance hatch and assume Standby mode if you have one. This might take a second. With your insides over heating, I need to be careful not to warp any of your screws, or whatever magenta put you together with..."
[...]

[Nana had removed her shirt and opened her maintenance hatch, located across her back, Rose having gotten to work...]

[Though her mind was somewhat distracted by the small symbol which was placed on Nana's left breast...Where her heart would be...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Dragon_Ball_Red_Ribbon_Army-logo-B319ADB607-seeklogo.com

("So you're still with them, then...")

Nana: "..."
[Nose twitches]

[In a high pitched squeak]
"Achoo!!~"

Rose: "...Try to hold still..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Empty Re: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen

Post by TheToonKing Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:56 am

[Rota and Rika off to themselves as well...]

Rota: "So your match is first..."
Rika: "Oh, so it is."

Rota: "That's perfect!"
Rika: [Turns, blinking]

Rota: "If you're up first, you won't have melted a bit. You can fight at...What did I hear recently ...
"Ah... Peak condition..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 68747470733a2f2f736f726164616e7a612e66696c65732e776f726470726573732e636f6d2f323031352f30372f6d656c696f6461732e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=360&q=80

Rota: "But who are you up against first?"

Rika: [Looks over to bracket, not having really payed attention to it.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 1449195567-c3bed3834fdeaf67353416182b356884

[Meanwhile Gerie is staring intently at the bracket.]

[1. Gerie Vs 2. Rika]

Gerie: ("Yeah...I'm number one...")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Midari-Ikishima-Kakegurui-Compulsive-Gambler
("I'll get the chance to remind everyone...")

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[Meanwhile, at the hotel where the tournament fighters had all been staying...]

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

[The screams of one cleaning women ring out, causing a panic...]

[...]

[She'd fallen over after opening a door to find a man...the mohawked man who'd first appeared in the hot springs yelling at Arashi, and was last seen being pursued by Gerie...]

[Now his toned muscles looked like they'd been sucked away, leaving nothing but a frail body covered in shriveled skin...]

Gerie: ("I just came to this place to pick out the strongest men...")
("I won't have some young bitch stealing my show...")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 7a717e3d6dca9f8c7e5cabf3a731a2f0

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[The audience is packed, and ready for things to kick off...]

[Among them...]

DOOOOOM
[One boys is stuffed to the breaking point, bulging out]

Ami: [Beeeeeeeellllcccchhh]

[Ami - Nam's Little Brother]
[He turns his head, and jumps up in shock.]

Ami: "W-W-Wha--t-t..."

[Taro and Opa are in the middle of another grapple, suddenly glaring Ami's way...]

Ami: [Steps back in surprise, tripping]

"Ahhh!!"

[Before he hits the ground he has a soft landing, sinking into Opa's fat as the boar suddenly appears beneath him...]

Ami: "You..saved me?"

"H-Heee..."

Ami: "...?"
Opa: "...?"

[A fluffy tail wags frantically from...under Opa?]

[Taro's head suddenly popped out as well, Taro having moved to catch the boy too....]

Taro: [Howls, trying to push Opa off of him.]

--- --- --- --- ---

[People were all excited, but no one was putting out spirit quite one like gang...]

[Their banner was already set high into the air, their headbands retightened]

"MAKUSHITA!! FIGHT!!"
[Makushita's own apparent fan club, who were ready to cheer him on.]

Katsuo: [The only one not cheering atm, huddled into a ball.]
"I-I can't believe I missed Makushita eating our chankonabe..."

--- --- --- --- ---

[Meanwhile. elsewhere in the crowd...Several people were gathered together. most in casual clothing. some with hands in their pockets...one at the front of them was wearing a Martial arts Gi, however.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Latest?cb=20180905161251

[A few members of the crowd glance over at a strange figure...]

[His old women disguise had started to fall apart after the frantic pacing of during the preliminaries...]
[He was a fairly young man, couldn't possibly be far into his 30s, with glasses and a clean black haircut, in fashion even beneath a grey wig.]

???: "Come on then...Let me see her already..."
"No, no I'm sure everything's fine...If anything went wrong, I'd probably have heard it from here..."

[Claps hands together, praying]

"I can't blow up another one...!!!"

[RR Scientist - Doctor Magenta (Old Lady Disguise)]

[Some other members of the audience are awkwardly watching one couple...]

Shaya: [Behind Markus, pulling him back in a hold...] "Damn it Markus...!!"
Markus: "Maybe its not to late to enter!!"

Shaya: "How's that!?"
Markus: [Sighs, stops struggling...]

[Shaya lets go...]

Markus: "Jeez..."
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen DescriptiveWealthyFishingcat-size_restricted
"I should have entered, what was I thinking..."

[Throws a particularly smooth punch, leaving his fist out...]

Markus: "Shaya.." [Looks serious]
"When the fighting kicks off...you might have to hold me down, to stop me from getting to excited and joining in..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Hqdefault
Shaya: "What are you, a brat kid!? Grow up!!"

[Crosses arms...but tail waves back and forth quickly...]

[...]

Shaya: [INSERT BROKEN GIF LINK...R.I.P.]

[Markus soon returns to his own shadow boxing, leaving the couple both tossing blows at the air in opposite directions...]

Crowd: [Collective sweat drop]

[In the main martial arts hall...]

[Rose and Nana exit the bathroom, going their separate ways as if nothing had happened....]

[Nana looks back and watches as Rose goes back to Abra's side...]
Nana: [Holding paper carefully in her hand, not crumpling it a bit...]
Flashback Rose: "If you want me to fix you completely, come to my place when you can get away from your creator."

[Hand tightens around paper for just a moment.]
[Watches the two...]

Rose: "Good to see you didn't cause any trouble..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Unknown

Abra: "Mama took a long time. Abra got bored, Abra couldn't play cause mama said sit still."
"Mama, you were gone for YEARS."
"Abra didn't think you'd come back."

Rose: [Sweat drop]
"It's only been a few minutes...not years..."

Nana: "..."
[Has what humans call, a "flashback"]
--- --- ---
Flashback Magenta: "I'm sick and tired of them breathing down my neck!"
"Enough deadlines!"
"..."
"It would all be easy if not for you Nana..."
"I've built you perfectly...but you still bring me nothing but trouble !!"

Flashback Nana: "Doctor, I---"

Magenta: "Did you just raise your voice to me?"
"Open your maintenance hatch, I'm putting you into stasis to work out whatever new bug that was..."

--- --- ---

Rose: [Crouches] "Sometimes you take what I say way to seriously. It would have been fine for you to get up, move around, and play. So long as you didn't bother people and make a big scene..."

[Pats Abra's head again] "Come on, we should go before the first match starts. And since you were good while I was gone, we can get you another treat."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tumblr_onjo4cGrZE1vhnny1o1_500

Abra: "YAY! YAY! YAY!"

[Rose turns her head, noticing Nana watching. She flashes back to roughly a minute ago.]
--- --- ---
[As the maintenance hatch closes, and Nana puts her shirt back on, Rose writes on a page before ripping it out and handing it to Nana.]

[Nana tilts her head, taking the piece of paper]

"If you want me to fix you completely, come to my place when you can get away from your creator."

[She begins to turn and walk off] "I don't know what he's put you through. But if he's still working for them, then I assume you haven't had it easy....though its your choice what you do." [She takes a step...] "Oh, and one last thing..."
--- --- ---
[Rose turns her gaze from Nana and motions for Abra to follow her as she begins to walk towards the building's exit]

Flashback Rose: "...tell Magenta that Doctor Gero sends their regards..."
[~"Master of the Sciences"  Doctor Rosemary Gero~]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen QYLir3Xx4PR6Pyt2WdMFONbtBOsXCzBxO2i3eW_JaFg

[...]
[...]
[...]

[Nana's hands are seen tightly holding on to the paper holding Rose's address...]
[Camera slowly goes up...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen D9ddcf428cc155238855e3fb19b5d6629ac095dd_hq
DOOOM
[E-Emotions...!?]

[Nana scurries off, suddenly embarrassed for some reason...]

[She soon bumps right into Rika, and both plop onto their butts in unison...]

[They stand at the same time, taking notice of each other at once as well...]

Both: "..."

[Both raise an arm up, still perfectly mirroring eachother...just like earlier today...]
[But this time...]

Rika: "Ah...!!!"
[...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Latest?cb=20180623090424

(The significance being that when this scene happened earlier, the twos symmetry ended when Rika's emotions showed, breaking her cold gaze like always. Now Nana's comes out as well!)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Empty The Curtains Raise

Post by TheToonKing Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:12 am

At long last...

The curtain is about to rise on the Tenkaichi Budokai...

Which of the sixteen contenders will earn the title of "Strongest-Under-the-Heavens"?

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tournament

[The announcer stands alone in the ring, addressing the entire crowd of the Tenkaichi Budokai...]

Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your patience!!"
"The first match is about to begin!!"

"Remember, the grand prize for the Budokai is 25,000 zeni!"

"Now before we begin, a word from this temples honorable master..."
[Turns]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Honorable_Master

[An old dog-type man walks up slowly to take the announcers microphone...]

??: "Woah, whose he..."
???: "As the master of a place like this...he just might be one of the wisest souls on the planet..."

Honorable Master: "..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Honorable_Master2

Honorable Master: "WOOF!!"

[...]

Crowd: "...?"

Announcer: [Takes back mic] "Thank you very much."

Crowd: [Falls over.]
[The honorable master leaves, as the announcer gets fired up...]

"Now, let the tournament begin!!"

"I conducted interviews with our tournament officials responsible for overseeing the preliminaries, and prepared special entrance speeches for contestants where ever applicable..." [Glances at some flashcards for a moment...]

Announcer: "Or first contestant made quite the impression on anyone whose laid their eyes on her...!!"

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---  --- --- --- --- ---

[In the main martial arts hall, Gerie prepares to step out and directly onto the ring...]

Announcer: "They called her the Pale Women..."

Gerie: [Freezes.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Latest?cb=20161104195452

--- --- --- --- --- ---

Announcer: "She's as cold as ice...but its everyone else's hearts who melted!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Walk-New-Game
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Announcer
Announcer: "She's come through like a refreshing cold breeze, but is it a blizzard that follows!?"

[Tosses free arms towards the women who'd stepped up to the stage...]

"And here she is...in the right corner!!"

[As he reveals her however, she'd accidentally been facing the wrong way...]
[Turns]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 5E4445348C7849091F6849722946A1D72CC41809

Announcer: "It's Rika!!!"

[Collective heart throb sound effect]

Crowd: "..." [Blushes]

?: "What's such a wondrous snowflake doing in the tournament!?"
??: "If anyone hurts her, they'll answer to me!!"
???: "Huh, no way, it'll be me!!"

????: "MARRY ME!!"
Husband: "H-Honey..." [Tugs shirt]

Rika: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen TBGhJJs

Announcer: "And..." [flips cards]

--- --- ---
[Gerie prepares to walk out, doing some stretches.]
Gerie: ("I was suppose to be first, you idiot! I'm number one!!")
("Anyway...")
Gerie: "Ok..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Citrus-6

Announcer: "Their is an influx of devastating women this year, and she is no exception!"

--- --- ---
Announcer: [Waves hand] "In the left corner...It's Gerie!!"

[Gerie's feet stomp down beside him...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 1a7b7681114b2a48c98a9358f042e701

Gerie: "Come up with a better entrance for me!!"
Announcer: [Looks at Gerie, and back to cards...]
[Flips card over...]

Announcer: "Remember combatants! If you fall off this stage, you lose!!"

Gerie: "Don't ignore me!!"

Announcer: "If you're knocked down for a 10-count, you lose!! If you yell 'Mercy!.' you lose!! But there's no match time limit!!"

[Meanwhile the other contestants at all interested are doing their best to find some kind of way to actually see the tournament...The hall they were all waiting in having a wall blocking all but the entrance into the ring.]

[The easiest way to see, looking over it...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tournament_Wall
---
(To clear up where the other contestants are. All off in the hall/just outside it, possibly watching over the wall)
---

Arashi "Come on Krillin! They're in your bracket so it'll be worth it to watch. TOO THE ROOF!!!"
Krillin: [Looks up] "Oh...makes sense..."

[Both jump into the air.]
[Some audience members happen to see these two children rocketing into the air for a moment, before landing on the building...]

O_O

Arashi: "Perfect! Now we got the best view!"

[Among the audience...]

Shaya: "Hmm...He's looking better."
Markus: [Nods...]

[Both look over to Krillin, who Arashi is clearly chatting with...]

Shaya: "And he made a new friend..."
"...Damn kid, when their are so many lovely ladies around..."

[Glances at Rika, nods.]

[Sees Arashi grinning towards Krillin.]

Shaya: "Oh well..."
--- --- ---
[Giran plops down on the ground, shaking it...]

Giran: "Someone wake me when its my match..." [rolls over] "If you don't, I'll demolish your house..." [yaaaaawwwnn...]

[Rota stands near the entrance, a smile across his face]

Rota: "Good luck."

[Arashi takes a closer look at Rika and realizes-!]
"Wait . . . . I met that girl before!"

[He begins to pull on Krillin's arm. Threatening to tamper with the bald boy's balance.]
"She was stuffing her face at the ice cream cart while I cooled off my hands!"

Krillin: "She seems...nice..." [Closes eyes, blushes lightly...]
--- --- ---
Rika: "..."
[A glare appears somewhat in the corner of her eye...]

[Causing her to look up at Arashi and Krillin...]

--- --- ---

Krillin: [Slaps Arashi's side frantically.] "She's lookin this way...!!"
--- --- ---
Rika: [Stares at Krillin's bald head....]

("I want...")
("To touch it.")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 43daee1196238e9b8b2f59206fd98141a137c30b_00

--- --- ---
Arashi: "Hey Ice Cream girl! Good luck out there!"
--- --- ---
Rika: "Oh..."
[Waves hand overhead.]

"Thank you! You were the boy who gets excited, right?"

Audience: "....!?!?"

Shaya: [Fist pumps] "That's my boy..."
[Murmuring]
--- --- ---
Krillin: [sweat drops] "What uh...is she talking about..."

Arashi: "Oh. We were talking earlier and my blood really got flowing when I started talking about going at it."

Krillin: "W-With her!?"

Arashi: [Looks up nonchalantly] "No...with you..."
Krillin: "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?"
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 311

Arashi: "What?"
"Fighting's really fun, okay..."

Krillin: [Falls over]
[Gerie glares between the two and Rika]

Gerie: ("No one's calling out to me, what gives?")

[Jewel, meanwhile, has hoisted herself over one of the two walls, propping herself up on her arms to get a clear view of the action]

--- --- ---
[In the audience, Ami is laying on his stomach across Opa's back, who look up to see his master looking over the wall...]

Opa:"Ooooo!!!"

[Taro is besides them, looking up at Rika, alert...]
[He shoots a cold glare towards Gerie...]

[Johnathan too, props himself up to look over the walls. Curious to see what the other contestants are capable of]

--- --- --- --- ---
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Sea-salt-ice-cream

[Both Rose and Abra casually sit atop the left wall to get the best view of the fight, somehow?! A cooler box in between them that Rose holds in place to make sure its secure.]

Rose: [Looks to Abra,] "Now don't eat all of it at once...once its gone, its gone. I doubt the stand will have much more after all the ice cream we just bought..."

[Her glance goes from Abra to the ring, overlooking the two fighters]

("These two aren't human. One of them doesn't breath, but she's not an artificial human. And the other releases pheromones...") [She gets her notepad and pen ready, in case she needs to make any notes before enjoying her ice cream]
--- --- ---

Gerie: ("What's taking so long...") [Looks over to the announcer, seeing him looking over at Rika and blushing...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 4a022face87c1bffb390465928352456

"Start the match already!!!"
Announcer: "Ah." [Adjusts glasses] "Right then..."
"Let the first match..."
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Match_1_Begin
"Begin!!"
[Nearby, a gong is struck...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tournament_Gong

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

"Yuki-onna" Rika Vs "???" Gerie

Begin!!!

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 4_12
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Empty Rika Vs Gerie

Post by TheToonKing Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:25 am

--- --- --- --- ---
Engage Battle!

--- --- ---
Initiative Order

Gerie (10)
Rika (10)

--- --- ---
Rika (Lv. 2 / 72 HP / 107 EP / 5 AP)
Gerie (Lv. ? / ?? HP / ?? EP / ? AP)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[Amongst the crowd, several were recognizing Gerie...Those martial artists who'd taken part in the preliminaries, but were now just members of the audience...]

?: "That's the women who..." [Blushes]
??: "Yeah...She used tactics like that to get this far..."

--- --- ---
[Flashback]

Gerie:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Latest?cb=20081017131114

Opponent: O _ O
--- --- --

??? :"Now she's arrived at the actual tournament without a hint of stamina lost...!!"

--- --- --- --- ---
Gerie's turn!

Gerie: [Feet start bouncing, starting up some basic footwork, fists raised.]

Rika: [Looks down at feet...]
"I see...Should I stay here?"

[Gerie is suddenly closing the distance, fists up...]

Rika: "But hold on...this is a fight--"
[Rika's head is suddenly sent spinning, knocking her off balance.]

[Gerie's fist was raised, a mark starting to appear on Rika's cheek as she regained her self...]

BAM

[Suddenly her head was knocked back again by a swift left, and another...then another. With little guard up Gerie pelted Rika's previously unmarked face with blows. She started taking steps back from the force...]

Gerie attacks Rika with a Basic Physical Attack, inflicting 12 damage! (HP 72 -> 60)
--- --- ---

Crowd: [INSERT NOW BROKEN IMAGE LINK...R.I.P.]

Crowd: "R-Rika...!!!"

--- --- ---
[Gerie continues letting jabs of only a handful of skill loose, backing Rika up more and more...]

[Rika leans on one leg for a moment after nearly being toppled over, face all marked up]

Crowd: "Can't fight at all!?"

???: "Put up a guard!!"
??: "Hit her back!!"

Gerie: ("No one will call you pretty anymore when I'm done with you...!!")

[Arashi shouts to her with cupped hands.]
"What are you doing? Get your hands up! Defend yourself!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Black-Clover-episode-82

Rota: Hm....if she used that she'd probably kill her by accident....

Rose: [Licks her ice cream, watching] "Their Physique and Instinct are closely matched..."
"...both are Bs..."

--- --- ---
[Rika's head is suddenly knocks upwards, chin towards the sky...]
[She starts to fall back...]

[Gerie pulls back her right fist, this one intending to pack some real strength...]

Gerie burns an AP to attack once again...

Rika ("What are they yelling...? Get my...")

[Arms start to blur upwards...]

("Hand's up?")

[Her hands arrive in what is almost a competent stance, but more importantly... one of the clenched fists slammed right into Gerie's jaw, in the middle of her own punch...!!]

...But Rika burns an AP (5 ->4) to counter!! (HP -6 ?? -> ??)

[...]
Rika: [Face peaking out from behind fists] "Did... I do it?"

Gerie: [Head fallen back, suddenly jumps back and makes distance between the two...]
("Didn't expect that...") [Lowers head, a small mark across her chin...]
---
Turn End!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Rika's turn!

Rika: [Fists raised, looks back over shoulder...]
("Falling off the stage is bad...so...")

[Hurries ahead as best she can...]

Movement 5 -> 2

[As she rushed forward, Gerie looked at her in sudden surprise...]

Gerie: ("She's rushing me!?")

[Close up on Rika's foot, which suddenly trips...]

Rika: "Ahh..." [Falls forward, one fist out...]

[!?!?]

Gerie: [Eyes widen]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 71e

[Rika's fist knocked into Gerie's face, stunning the crowd...]
[But Gerie turned her head with the hit, negating a fair deal of the accidental damage...]

Rika attacks Gerie with a Basic Physical Attack, which she endures, inflicting 5 damage!

Rika: [Stands straight, fists still covering up face] ("Okay...Now what would Rota do...?")
Rika: [Image of Rota fighting plays through mind]
("He'd punch...alot...Something like...")
[One fist tightens up...pulling back...]
[Her waist twists back, before pulling right back as she throws a punch...]
[Wind builds up around her for a moment...]

("This...")

[But as her fist soars at Gerie, the women simply moves her head to the side, before jamming her punch into Rika's gut...]

[Pushes]

Rika burns an AP (4 -> 3) to attack again, but Gerie counters, inflicting 10 damage!

Rika: [Head dropped, face obscured...]
"..Hhhuuhmmm..."
--- --- ---
Crowd: "!?!?" D :

?: "I-I don't want to watch this !!"

??: "And the other girl is enjoying it way to much!!"

--- --- ---

Gerie: [Glances over at crowd, fist still sunk into Rika's stomach...]
"Ah...I forgot about my image..."

[Pulls fist back...]

Turn End!!

--- --- --- --- ---
Round Over!!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Empty Re: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen

Post by TheToonKing Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:45 am

Round 2, start!
--- --- ---
Initiative Order

Gerie (10)
Rika (10)

--- --- ---
Rika (Lv. 2 / 50 HP / 107 EP / 3 AP)
Gerie (Lv. 2 / ?? HP / ?? EP / ? AP)

Rose: "Hmm. That's not good. In a bout of pure strength Rika loses..."

[She stares at Gerie, then at Rika]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen N0vN

[Gerie's Strength: A]
[Rika's Strength: C]

"She'll have to change up her strategy if she wants to win..." [licks ice cream once again.] "...If she gets the chance..."
--- --- ---

Gerie's turn!

--- --- ---
Jewel: ("Judging from her stance... this is likely Rika's first step into the martial arts world...")
("And although her opponent is above very few things to get what she wants, it's clear she has power behind those punches...")

Johnathan: ("...The way she's fighting...it doesn't seem like she's comfortable with it...")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Large
Arashi: "What the heck? RIKA! Come on stop messing around! You can't just go for a shot and expect not to get one back!"

Announcer: "Folks, its not looking good for Rika...!!"
"Despite her best efforts, Gerie seems to have complete control of the match!!"

[Gerie looks out at the crowd more, still just finding dismay in their faces...]

Gerie: "No...Don't be sad about her losing..."
[Reaches for the bottom edges of her new orange shirt...]

"Here, I'll liven things up for everyone!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen E56

[In a flash, removes all her clothes besides her underwear...]
"There!! Everyone root for me, okay??"
Rika: [Looks up, after all that damage...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 4AtwJZ4
"W-What are you doing!?"

[Johnathan, still on the wall, talks to himself...]   "Her best efforts?...it doesn't seem that way..."

[Jewel, still hanging on the wall, lowers her face to the top of the wall in annoyance like a kid putting his head down on the desk]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen L5fGBqW

Jewel: "(THIS again!? Rika---)"
[Since her center of gravity shifted from her new position, Jewel's grip on the wall shifted; she falls off, landing on her feet with the same annoyed look on her face]
"(--shouldn't have to lose to this of all things on her first outing!)"

[As the women removed her clothes a strange sort of switch flipped in the back of the tailed boys head. However, not knowing what this sudden rush of blood meant Arashi assumed it was ... his instincts detecting danger]

Arashi "Wait . . . WAIT! Rika look out! That hot lady is about to get serious!"

("If she's using the same techniques mom uses during her nightly wrestling sessions with dad she must be really high level!")

[In the crowd Shaya simply facepalms.]
Shaya "Fuck it, when we get home and he's over his phase we're giving him the talk"

Markus "W-wha?! We agreed to wait till he was-"

Shaya "FUCK! THAT!"

[Johnathan looks over at Arashi. pretty much instantly understanding what this means..and facepalming]  "..........

[Jewel, meanwhile, also heard Arashi's words, giving her pause. She soon begins to mumble to herself]
Jewel: "... and what kind of training is he doing where that's what getting serious means..."

Gerie: [Poseing] "See...Things are already turning around...!!"
[Tosses shirt out and shorts into the crowd.]

"All of you have a fun time!!"

[Close up of her grin.]
("That's it, they'll all come drooling back to my side now that the ladies are out...")

[Suddenly her shirt flies back into her face]

???: "Leave something to the imagination why don't you!?"

Gerie: "...Eh?"

??: "Would it kill you to show some class??"
"Don't ruin our tournament with your smut!!"

Crowd: "YOU'RE NOTHING LIKE RIKA-CHAN!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 81UH6Bz
??: "Even when shes losing, atleast she shows us dignity!!"

Rika: [Eyes covered] "Uhm, would you please put those clothes back on!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Original
"It's awfully distracting!!"

Shaya "What she said BITCH!"
[Markus struggles to prevent Shaya from jumping into the ring.]

--- --- ---
[Rota, having climbed the far wall]

Rota: Hey, Rika.

[motioning her to come closer]
--- --- ---

Gerie: "...I don't know how but you did it..."
"You actually turned those single minded sheep against me..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Vlcsnap-5317-04-21-10h07m33s144

[Gerie charges Rika, who peaks at her through her eyes]

Rika: "Eeeep!!" [Bows in shock, happening to dodge the sudden wild punch that was thrown her way...!]

Gerie attacks Rika with a Basic Physical Attack, but misses!

[She stepped away a bit, to get away from Gerie's nudity...]
[Off in Rota's direction...]

Rika: "W-What is it?"

Rota: "You're not enjoying this, are you?"

Rika: "Huh?"

[Gerie catches right up to her, pulling her back by the shoulder to punch at Rika's bruised face.]

[Rika flails her arm, but is knocked right over by a heavy punch...]
Gerie burns an AP to attack again, which Rika fails to counter, taking 9 damage! (HP 50 -> 41)

Rota: I'll make this quick, if you don't like this, then it's okay to give up

Rika: [On the ground]

Announcer: ".... 1...2...3..."

Rota: B"ut before you do, look to the crowd."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Anime-cheering

???: "Don't give up!"
???: "Come on you can do it!"
???: "Don't let this hussy get the better of you!"

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnDnLBGnXoc )

Rika: [Looks up, stomach down to the ground.]

"They're cheering for me... Why?"

Announcer: "... 6...7..."

[Sweating]

Rota: "When we first met at that mansion, all those men wanted nothing more than to put you down, I guess, back then it might have felt like the whole world was against you. But here, these people aren't seeing you for your looks, or what you might have. Instead they're seeing you, the person you really are."
Rika: "They're cheering you on because they want to see you give it your all, they want to help lift you higher."
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 440003_1349871171832_480_270
Rota: "Don't you feel the same?"

[Johnathan looks between Rota and Rika, Seeing Rota with new respect, and curious as to what Rika will do.]

[Arashi nods in agreement]

[Johnathan waits a moment..then nods as well.]

Arashi:("Yeah! It's not over yet!")

Announcer: "...8...9..."
"...!!"

[Sees Rika now standing...]

Announcher: "Phew..." [Wipes brow, before declaring into microphone...]

"Rika has successfully recovered just before the 10 count was completed!!"

Gerie: [INSERT NOW BROKEN IMAGE LINK...R.I.P.]

("Yes...Don't drop out on me already...I'm not done with you yet!")

Rika: [Head down...]
"Fighting...It really hurts..."

Gerie: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Akuma-no-riddle-1_3

"Doesn't it---"

Rika: "But those times... always hurt much more...."
[Flashback]
[Rika, sitting in the same room of the Hiyashi Estate Rota found her in, with her tea...]

[Through the summers....the falls...]

[The winters...and the springs...]
--- --- ---
[The open courtyard of the estate...]
[Which as time passes, is filled with new frozen men one by one...]
--- --- ---

Rika:

"...So hearing those cheers...Makes me really happy..."

[...]

[...]
"Gerie..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 1445479504-6228104bb41d7c36d1179c374d2459af

Rika: "Please, take back what you said about them!"

Gerie: [Eyes widen, realizing Rika actually heard all of that...]

Rika: "They're not your sheep!!"

[Suddenly, Gerie's toned leg is swinging right into Rika's chest, the impact sending her skidding back the stage...!!]
Gerie: "AS IF!!"

--- --- ---
Arashi: [Still sitting, raises head...]
"Ah, about time..."
--- --- ---

[But as Rika comes to a stop, its revealed her arms are up, having blocked the blow...]

Gerie burns another AP to attack yet again, but Rika endures, taking only 6 damage! (41 -> 35)

Gerie: [Lowers leg..] "You..."

Rika: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Ippo_pic12_7370
DOOOOM
Gerie: [Blinks in confusion...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen JoyfulPlaintiveAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted

Turn End!!

TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Empty The Power of Rika

Post by TheToonKing Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:53 am

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Rika's turn!

Rika: "Rota!!"
Rota: [Doesn't normally need to face the fights to "watch", turns to Rika...]

Rika: "I'm..I'm gonna try my best!! And I really mean it this time!!"
"But...Just what should I do?

"She's so much stronger then me ..."
"But I know...I want to go even higher ... for them!!"

Rota: "Don't fight like everyone else, everyone has their own style, their own way of overcoming the odds. And you're no different, you defended your home for years, you fought off a group of dangerous people right in front of me."

"She's not stronger, she's just giving it her all while you're holding back."

"So show her, show them what you can really do when pushed against a wall!"

[Johnathan nods in agreement with Rota's words.]

Rika: [Ducks back, avoiding a straight on kick to the head....]
"My own style?"

[Moves back somewhat, Gerie pursuing ]

("What is it...That only I can do?")

Rika: "...!"

[As she moves back against the approaching Gerie, Rika calmly lifts her hand, open-palmed facing Gerie...]

Gerie: [Fists raised as she moves.] "...?"
Rika: [Eyes lower somewhat]

Gerie: Bounce

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen WJNkUh

Rika: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen AA27DC7292E08151E458277000D4D45D442AB5F1

"A-Ah!! I forgot!!"
[Gerie uses Rika's moment of distraction to slap her hand away....]

[As she did, a blast of cold aura shot forth, chilling the air... Without hitting its intended target it merely spread out as it traveled, soon covering a much greater surface with a far less severe cold...]

Rika attacks Gerie with a Basic Ice Attack, but it misses! (EP -4 107 -> 103)

--- --- ---
Audience: [Clutching arms, suddenly shivering]
--- --- ---

[Johnathan raises an eyebrow at the sudden burst of cold.]

Gerie: [Pauses] "Cold...?"
[Eyes widen somewhat.]

"No wonder it felt like I was punching a bag of ice...What's a yuki-onna doing out of the snow?"

Rika: [Doesn't seem to listen, still a bit frantic.]
[Lifts hand to her side, which starts to overflow with blueish aura, a frost mist rising from her arm as well...]

Rika: 'If you won't put anything back on..."
[Pulls arm back, and....]

[Rika, in one over the top throw, lobbed her prepared ball of elemental power right at Gerie's torso, causing her to shout out in surprise, as a light steam covered her for a moment...]

Rika burns an AP (2 ->1) to attack once again, inflicting 13 damage!! (EP -4 103 -> 99)

[As the steam fades, a layer of ice and snow has covered Gerie's stomach, combined with her white bra and panties to form what was still a rather flattering one piece...]

Gerie: [INSERT NOW BROKEN IMAGE LINK]
"Why you..."

--- --- ---

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Saitama-gets-angry
Markus: "Why would she use a technique like that!?

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Xicyouu5nz6lrefoectvweqr7l6fmluk_hq
Shaya: "What do you mean, dear?"

Markus: [Eyes widen] ("D-Damn it...think fast...")
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 0534f3f954acd4ba02c75cb7c82af4d8
Markus: "Woaaaahh...Ice powers, what an amazing sight..."

--- --- ---
Turn End!!

--- --- --- --- ---
Round Over!!"

Last edited by TheToonKing on Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:02 am

Round 3, start!
--- --- ---
Initiative Order

Gerie (10)
Rika (10)

--- --- ---
Rika (Lv. 2 / 35 HP / 99 EP / 1 AP)

[The rest of the crowd is rather silent about Gerie's new outfit...]

Crowd: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 762d643c33f3b3485f24c9093f2e1932

"S-She's totally different..."

Gerie: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 3422683_1386089622903.48res_500_282

"Seriously!?"
[Runs hand down body]
"It's covering more skin, and the frilly design work...So what's the big deal!?"

[Jewel, as Rika prepared her counterattack, had, similar to Arashi and Krillin, scaled to the roof, only having witnessed Rika's second attack, noting as well that Rika should have been capable of that much to herself]
Jewel: "She's getting mad over... covering up? ... why am I surprised..."

Gerie: "I-I..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 42aaae02957e8b4a0980333d3e32da86

"I'll win them over myself, you jerk!!"
"With my sex appeal!! It's that or nothing!!"

Rika: "I don't know what that is!!"

Rika:

Gerie: [Hand grips her snowy one piece, preparing to tear it off...]
"....I'll show you..." [Hand lets go.]
Gerie: "My true form!! The greatest sex appeal!!"
"And it just so happens I can fight much easier in it too..."

Jewel: "Her true form?"
"... Hasn't she shown quite enough of it already?"

Gerie: [Runs finger down the front of herself, a black line sinking into the white cloth and snow and slowly shifting it to black, and changing its form...]
[The farther it covered, the more a thick smoke started to billow out from her, until it covered her completely...]
Announcer: "W-What's this!? Just after Rika unveiled the true extent of her mysterious icy powers, which she'd used make it through the preliminaries without landing a single blow..."

"Gerie is, apparently, undergoing some kind of .... transformation!?"
"It's only the first match of the day and I must already say...I've never seen anything like this!!"
[...]
[The thick plume of smoke surrounding Gerie obscured her from everyone around, who watched in mostly silence...]

[Suddenly, two black wings rose out of the smoke...]
--- --- ---
Jewel: ("She meant something like this...!?")
("Rika, you have to be careful---")
--- --- ---

[The black smoke begins to clear...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDQ9Ts0rhJKG1oictwIyK2zzhp5aeJKd3GtMLOCxT73U8wGNm1
[...]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Source
[...]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMv0zffmYZ_tSdrGkgkE7m9tHLGkSc0JoMQJhcVy83ec2dacG-

["???" Gerie -> "Succubus" Gerie]

[Gerie's new pointy black tail explores the air for a moment, as everyone takes the sight in...]
[Her white one piece had shifted to a black one, skin tight without design, which seemed to sprout directly into her twin black wings. Leggings had also appeared around her legs...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Morrigannvc2

Arashi: "...Holy shit. How is a vampire fighting in the daytime?!"

[...]

[The crowd immediately goes into a fit...]

?: [Nosebleed] "You really went even further then before...!?"
??: [Nosebleed] "It's too much, I'll never forget this moment, but its too much!!"

???: [Nosebleed] "And you had to ruin Rika's gift to do it!!"

--- --- --- --- ---
[Johnathan facepalms]

Jewel: [Looking at outfit.] "...."

????: "Just who wears that kind of thing in public, anyway!?"

Jewel: "..."
--- --- --- --- ---
[Flashback]

Jewel: (Side Story 2) The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen D7ifx5f-13b7b772-1c8b-4155-b58d-92b328ded919.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA1Y2Y3NDgxLTI5OTUtNGI3YS05MGQ0LTk1ODI1ZDUzMmQyZlwvZDdpZng1Zi0xM2I3Yjc3Mi0xYzhiLTQxNTUtYjU4ZC05MmIzMjhkZWQ5MTkuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

--- --- ---

Jewel: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Nis2121
[under breath with above face] "... stupid perverted old sensei..."

[Gerie looks out at the crowd, and despite most men being unable to hold back their nosebleeds and such, they still look at her with dismay and possibly disgust...]

Gerie: "Really can't win you over can I...but I don't think I care anymore."

[Lifts hands overhead]
Bounce
[Wings spread]

"This is me!!"
Gerie: [Turns to Rika] "I'm going to use all my strength to leave you as crushed ice, and look sexy as hell doing it!"
--- --- ---
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Arashi
Arashi "So cool! This is just like the comic Revenge Of Vlad! Only . . . . I don't think a wooden stake and garlic are going to save the day this time"

Krillin: "...What?" [Eyes still covered from Rika's beating] "Is it okay to look?"

Arashi: "Yeah sure! Rika gets to fight a super cool Vampire now!"

Krillin: "Vampire?"
[Looks]

[Sees Gerie]

[Is a 12 year old monk boy...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Afec27d370a8703db083d5a11f3bf8b0ff42a653_hq

Arashi: "Whats a matter dude? You scared?"
[Is use to females coming into the gym showing more skin than girls outside of it]
--- --- ---

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tumblr_oalaqzeL1k1ta7pubo1_500

"I-I see..."

"Well if its what you really want...Then..."
[Closes eyes, shouting out, embarrassed .]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Z8YGSOa
(Just the beginning with the shouting)

"Then do it!! You should look as sexy as you want to!!

Crowd: "EEHHHHHHHHH!!?!?!"

--- --- --- --- ---
Jewel: "EHHHHHH!?!" [Falls off of the martial arts hall roof...]

Johnathan: [Head desks against the wall he was on...]
--- --- --- --- ---
Gerie: [Blinks]

Rika: "That kind of thing is completely your choice!! So I w-won't bring it up again!!"

--- --- ---
??: "...Even though she's completely different, Rika is...accepting of Gerie's way anyway?"
???: "Hmm..."
--- --- ---

Gerie: "...You think saying that changes anything?"
"I'm still gonna hit you with everything I've got!!"
"I'm going to crush you and win!"

Rika: "Good for you..." [Nods] "But I do have to say..."

"I'll be the one who wins..."

Gerie: [Eyes widen]

--- --- ---
Crowd: [Eyes widen]
--- --- ---
Rika: "...Ah!!"

[Turns away 90 degrees, holding cheeks]
"H-How rude of me...!!"
[Gerie's black wings raise...and flap once, sending her into the air...]
Gerie's turn!
Gerie uses her Succubus Form's Wings to become airborne at the cost of 1 Movement!!

[Gerie flaps her wings, gaining a bit more height, looking down on Rika...]

Gerie: ("You're...really sincere...")

[Wings flap again, sending her right back down towards Rika...]

("And somehow...that makes me hate you even more...")

Announcer: "Gerie's taken to the skies with her new wings!!"
"And it looks like she's comfortable there...She's dropping down on Rika like she's her prey!!"

[Gerie slams into Rika hard, causing her to collapse onto the stage, which rattled and visibly shook from the impact...]

[Gerie rolled off her from the momentum of the impact, thought noticed...]
"Tch...Damn boobs got in the way..."

--- --- ---
[Flashback]
[As the impact was coming, Rika is seen reacting and trying to reduce the damage as much as possible...!]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Rosario-vampire-capu2-episode-1-background-face
--- --- ---
Gerie attacks Rika with her Dive Bomb attack, but she endures, inflicting 7 damage! (35 -> 28)
The both of them have also been knocked prone!!

[Both fighters are prone on the ground...but Gerie gets onto her feet and rises...]

Gerie uses half of her turns Movement to rise from prone!

Announcer: "While Gerie's gotten up..."
[Looks at Rika]

"...1...2..."
Gerie: "...Winning like that..."

[Wings flap, causing her to disappear...]

[And reappear in the sky...]

"Not good enough!!"
Gerie uses 1 Movement to become airborne once again!

[As she rises, Gerie twists her body around before reaching the peak of her rise.]

[She then starts to spin in the opposite direction...faster...faster!!]

[With a flap of her wings she was flying back downward's, her entire body made into a deadly drill!]

--- --- ---
??: "B-But she's already down!!"
???: 'It's not against the rules here but..."
--- --- ---
Gerie: "I won't let you off so easy!!"
Rika: [On ground, looks up]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 4720818-passing_fang
Gerie attacks Rika with her Succubus Drill...

--- --- ---
Jewel: [Back on the hall roof...]
("Using incredibly high-speed spinning to multiply your attack power...")
("...I've known Howl-sensei to do the same thing...")
("To think she actually had a legitimate technique...!!")
--- --- ---

[Rika is still on the ground...]

Jewel: ("And Rika's defenseless against it!")

Arashi: [Hand at chin...]
"Spinning the whole body?"

Krillin: [Puts hands besides mouth as he yells] "RIKA, LOOK OUT!!"

Rota: You can do it!

Rika: "...!!!"

[Stretches her arms overhead, still against the ground, and rolls her entire body over--]

BAAAAAAAMMMMM

[As Gerie slams down where Rika was a moment before, still rolling, the impact once against rattled the entire stage. Gerie's spinning continued for a moment, and as she came to a stop she'd drilled a small dent into one of the tiles.]

...But Rika manages to dodge it!!

Crowd: [Falling backwards as Rika rolls]
"Too close!!!"

Arashi: "Nice save there, Rika!!"

Gerie: [Grits teeth, glaring over at Rika...]

Turn End!!

--- --- --- --- ---
Round Over!!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:10 am

Round 4, start!
--- --- ---
Initiative Order

Gerie (10)
Rika (10)

--- --- ---
Rika (Lv. 2 / 28 HP / 99 EP / 1 AP)

Rika's turn!

[Rika pushed herself up slowly, and stood...]

Rika uses half of her Movement to stand! (5 -> 2)

Announcer: "Barely...Just barely, Rika dodges Gerie's devastating attack!!"

Gerie: "Lucky you." [Turns, wings stretching out menacingly.]

Rika: "It was lucky. I've been incredibly lucky up until now."
"So before it runs out...I have to rely on something else."

[...]
[Hand starts to raise up towards head...]
--- --- ---
Arashi: [Leans forward, curious...]

Krillin: "Has she got a special attack of her own!?"

Jewel: "What will it be, Rika...!?"

--- --- ---

Rika: "..." [Hand raises up to her head...]

[And plucks a hair out.]

"Myself...."
--- --- ---

Arashi & Krillin & Jewel: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 03b68657b3b8155b0215db1ac108fd3e

"A hair?"

Rota: "This is new..."

--- --- ---

--- --- ---
[Rika stretches her hand out, her blur hair dancing in the air...]

[With one hand pinching the hair, she grabs it with her other...before pulling across the hair while her cold aura poured forth....]

[As her hand pulled along the hair, it became coated in multiple inches of ice...simply using the hair as some sort of core...]

--- --- ---
Jewel: [Eyes widen] "That's..."
--- --- ---

Kori no Yagi
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Kuzan_s_ice_saber_by_yellowflash1234_d9zumyb-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjMxIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMDkwMWJmMWUtNTI0Ni00Y2YzLWFhYTYtM2RhZDAxYzRhZDAxXC9kOXp1bXliLTY2MzY4MTE0LTgzNzEtNGU1MC04NjZkLTYyZWE0NzU1NmVlMi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19
Spear of Ice

Jewel: "A spear...?"
--- --- ---
Crowd: "Huuuuuuuuuh!?"
?: "S-Seeing Rika with such a serious weapon...!!"
??: "...Aren't weapons actually not allowed?"
???: "Is Rika disqualified!?"
--- --- ---
[The announcer soon appears back with the microphone.]

Announcer: "While quite unconventional, Rika did not bring this 'weapon' into the ring, but made it with her own special abilities..."

Gerie: [Glares at Rika, a bit of nervous sweat dripping down her brow]

Announcer: "As such, it is allowed!"
[...]
Rika: [Lets go of spear...]

[And for some reason, gravity does not pull it down.]

Rika: [Nods.]

[The spear lifts up in response, taking aim towards Gerie...]
--- --- ---
[Crowd starts sweating...]
?: "T-That's actually really dangerous..."
??: "B-Be careful R-Rika!!"
--- --- ---

Arashi "Yo Vampire lady! Might wanna brace yourself for a comeback!"

[Rika raises two finger, and swipes them forward...!!]

Rika: "Ho...!"

[The spear shot off in response, without Rika touching it a bit.]

Gerie: "As if I wouldn't just dodge it..!!" [Jumps, wings flapping...]

[The spear gives off a sort of hum for the moment, before it blurred forward and disappeared...]
SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH...

Gerie: "GAHH!!"

[Spear practically appears embedded in Gerie's shoulder, moving to fast for most of the audience to even catch...]

Gerie: "Ahhh...!!" [Sweat runs down brow from pain, clutching spear as ice starts to spread out and coat her shoulder...]
--- --- ---
Crowd: [Eyes bulging out] "R-Rika can actually be..."
--- --- ---
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen AI-emma-hell-girl

Crowd: "Pretty scary!!"

Rika attacks Gerie with her Kori no Yagi, inflicting 20 damage! (EP -11 99 -> 88) (HP ?? -> ??)
Gerie: [Pants frantically from the pain and panic at the ice starting to cover her...]
[She manages to rip the spear from her shoulder and toss it aside, stopping the effects...]

Gerie: "Doing things before like t-throwing punches...You were just playing around before..."
[Remembers her past sincere faces]
"ARE YOU MESSING WITH ME OR NOT!?"

Rika:The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Original

"What...? I don't understand."

"..."
"Anyway...I'm sorry but, I don't want this fight to go on any longer..."

"If I have the power to end it already, I should use it..."

Gerie: "What the hell!? You keep turning things around on me, and coming out on top..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhW0-ZYU2h2N32ds-X-y9BwcbSErbETHn5KXvvvmx0MgD0Fd1T-g

"BUT I'M THE ONE WHOSE GOING TO END IT!!!"

[Closes eyes, starting to inhale...]

[Air visibly sucky toward her before being breathed in...]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 9ab035c755a4432028e9577e96aac385

Kori no Kokyu

[The air all around start getting pulled in, gently tugging at peoples hairs and clothes...]

Rika burns an AP (1 ->0) to begin her Kori no Kokyu, which requires a full round charge!

Turn End!!
--- --- --- --- ---
Round Over!!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:18 am

Round 5 start!
--- --- ---
Initiative Order

Gerie (10)
Rika (10)

--- --- ---
Rika (Lv. 2 / 28 HP / 88 EP / 1 AP) [Charging]

Gerie's turn!

[Gerie's hair blows in the wind as its pulled in...]

Gerie: "Another trick?"
"But from the looks of it..."

[Wings flap her instantly into the air one again...!]

"You're wide open!!"

Gerie uses 1 Movement to become air borne!
[She does a loop in the air, before starting down at Rika once again...!]

[She comes right down on her....But Rika jumps straight backwards, Gerie swinging past.]

Gerie attacks Rika with a Dive Bomb attack, but she misses!

[Before she hit the ground however, Gerie twisted her body and flapped her wings, recovering back up into the air...]
Gerie: "You...!"
"That was just my warm up...!!"

[Flies higher up then before...]

--- --- ---
[From the roof, the other contestants watch Gerie rise above them...]
--- --- ---

[Meanwhile Rika still inhales, more and more air...]
--- --- ---
Rose: "How curious, she hadn't drawn a single breath until now...."
--- --- ---
[From his position at the halls exit into the ring, Rota observed things...]

Rota: "So she's using it after all..."
[Camera zooms out to reveal he's thrown a blanket on himself in preparation.]

--- --- ---
[Gerie reaches her peak, and starts to spin...]

Gerie: "This time...my drill will be the end of the match!"
"Just try not to die!!"

Announcer: "It looks like Gerie intends to finish things with this attack...!!"

[Gerie's spinning intensifies to the point she becomes an unrecognizable blurring drill one again....]

Gerie: ("In all these years...I've never had someone out perform me like this...")
("And after today I'll make sure it never happens again!!")

[Wings flap, causing the drill to shoot down towards the ring...]

("But I'll admit it...You did just that.You are without a doubt...")

[Rika looking up at the Succubus Drill...]

("My rival!!")

[Rika's feet visibly leave the ground...]

SMMAAAAASSSSSSSHHHH
[The Succbus Drill spins and spins, but into the stage once again, and not Rika.]
[Sparks flew from the impact this time...]

Gerie attacks Rika with her Succubus Drill, but misses!

Turn End!!

[As she drills into the ring,  Gerie starts to slow down, looking all over for Rika as she did...]

[She found her in air, falling upside down...]

Gerie: ("S-She pulled together the strength to jump that high!?)

[Rika falls, upside down, and she seems to close her mouth and stop the breathing...]
Rika's turn!

Gerie: [Still spinning] ("I have to stop...!!")

[Rika looks at her as she falls...]

("Stop...STOP!!")
Rika: [Heads pulls back...]

[Before whipping forward, her mouth opening, as she blew out with all her might...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f356f56645a5942463553504468773d3d2d3636303135373934332e313536623634393635326234323537653833373839393334313438332e676966

[A blowing freezing wind erupted from her mouth like a blast, knocking her back in the air somewhat as it left her...]

Kori no Kokyu

Breath of Ice

[In a moment the blizzard Rika had unleashed from inside herself engulfed Gerie completely....]

[The cold spread out from the technique, chilling the entire audience even during this hot and sunny day...]
[...]

[...]

[Rika hits the ground...]

Rika: "Ouch..."
[Starts to stand...]

Announcer: "W-Well then..."

"1...2...3..."

Despite the ten-count that rang out to a shocked and silent crowd...

"...6...7...8..."

She, who had passed the preliminaries without throwing a single punch...

"...10!!"

Gerie:
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Main-qimg-10f87d5eadc5e171d9e25a603c3cbc93

[Gerie is clearly frozen over...]
--- --- ---
[The Crowd suddenly erupts in cheer]

[Arashi starts to wish he brought longer pants to go with the hoodie.]
Arashi: "C-cold! But SO AWESOME!"

[Jewel, who is wearing longer clothes, is still shivering a bit from the aftermath of the launched attack]
Jewel: "I n-never would have expected s-such an attack from her...!"

--- --- ---
[Close up on frozen Gerie...]

"Succubus" Gerie retires in the first round...

[Meanwhile, Rika steps up to the edge of the ring, as a (shivering) audience cheers for her...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen C25eef8c38179276593e9961c1abd2e12bbbf1d0_hq

Rika: "Thank you for the support, everyone..."

"Yuki-onna" Rika moves on...

Announcer: "That's right everyone!!"
"The winner of the very first match of the Tenkaichi Budokai is Rika!!"

[Slides up to Rika, whispering to her...]

Announcer: "As long as she's not...you know, dead?"

Rika: [Blank face] "Ah, just run her under some warm water..."

--- --- ---

?: "We love you Rika!!"
??: "We'll root for you to win the tournament!!"

[A sizeable portion of the crowd go "Yeah!" in response]
--- --- ---
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen CluelessGloomyJellyfish-size_restricted

--- --- ---
[Crowd turns to the frozen Gerie...]

?: "And you..." [Glare....]

--- --- ---
[...]

[A majority of the crowd give a steady applause.]

?: "You really did your best, Gerie!!"

[Close up on frozen Gerie's face.]

??: "Even though it was scary to see you beat up Rika, you didn't play things dirty at all..."
???: "You seem to have some...issues, but you know..."

????: "Being a total exhibitionist was your style until the end!!"
"So good for you!!"

???: "Yeah, if Rika can accept it, I can to..."
--- --- ------ --- ---
[Crowd turns to the frozen Gerie...]

?: "And you..." [Glare....]

--- --- ---
[...]

[A majority of the crowd give a steady applause.]

?: "You really did your best, Gerie!!"

[Close up on frozen Gerie's face.]

??: "Even though it was scary to see you beat up Rika, you didn't play things dirty at all..."
???: "You seem to have some...issues, but you know..."

????: "Being a total exhibitionist was your style until the end!!"
"So good for you!!"

???: "Yeah, if Rika can accept it, I can to..."
--- --- ---
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Empty Arashi and Son Gohan

Post by TheToonKing Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:41 pm

Announcer: [Looks over at frozen Gerie] "Now how to move her for the next match..."

[Suddenly someone comes down from above and lands besides him in the ring.]
Announcer: "Eh..!?"

[Arashi hops down from the roof.]

Announcer: [Looks into the sky where Arashi had seemingly come from...]

Arashi: "I think I have an idea 'Shades'"
[Arashi walks over to Gerie's rear and places his hands on her back.]

("Ok. Breath in and out. Let the Ki out slowly.")

Announcer: [Just seeing Arashi put his hands on her...] "Oh, you going to push her off...?"

Arashi: "...!!"

[While not really visible to anyone, the reader/viewer can see a green aura collecting at Arashi's hands...]
[...]

[...]

[But theirs was nothing, and to the whole audience it seemed like Arashi had failed at moving the women even an inch]

Arashi makes a Basic Energy Attack on the ice, but theirs no effect...

Crowd: [Unimpressed....]

Arashi: "Come on! I know I got this right!"

[Then suddenly...someone else steps up.]

You may not have the wrong idea...

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen UnsteadyCheerfulHornedtoad-size_restricted
Son Gohan: "Kiddo!!"

[Arashi sort of freezes in place.]
Arashi: "Uh...sure. I bet you know your way around Ki!"

[Both his hands lock onto Gerie's...front, while Arashi handles the back...]

--- --- ---
Crowd: [Looks down at the ground, turning red...]
--- --- ---
Jewel: [Eye Twitch] "What are those two doing..."

Johnathan: [Eye Twitch]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tumblr_ms9wjqmIzo1rq073jo1_400

--- --- --

Son Gohan: "Alright, now concentrate...And fire it all in one shot!!"

Son Gohan: "Haaaaaaah...!!!"
Arashi: "Haaaaaaaaahh...!!!"

Announcer: "I'm not really sure what to tell you folks..."
"His entrance wasn't for quite a few matches but here he is...!!"

"One of martial arts lingering legends, who first won the Budokai nine years ago..."
"Here he is, Son Gohan!! He's come to help another contestant...uhmm..."

Son Gohan: "Hoooooooh!!!"
Arashi: "Hooooooh!!!"

Announcer: "Well whatever it is, they sure are in synch..."

Markus: "H-H-Honey...!?"
"Is that Son Gohan...here? And with our son...?"

Shaya: "What do those idiot bastards think they're doing....."
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 1469213041-d288048b3b34012af585d473d914f454

-- --- ---

[A crack suddenly appears from both fighters efforts, meeting across Gerie's face. The cracks webbed out until they covered the entire icey statue...]
[...]

[It didn't seem like it was going to finish...when the announcer gave her shoulder a gentle flick...]

SHATTER

[The fragments of ice crumbled away...]

Together, Arashi and Son Gohan use Basic Energy Attacks to destroy the ice! (HP 20 -> 0)

Arashi:  "ALRIGHT! Success!" [Jumps...]

[Gerie's body was unconscious however...falling back as soon as their was no ice to support her...]

[Her butt fell back onto Arashi, who hadn't recovered from his jump, sending the two toppling to the ground....]
["Woooooooooow"]
--- --- ---
Crowd: O_O

[Arashi shoots a thumbs up.]
Arashi: "I'm ok!"
"One SEC!"
[Arashi tries to get up and carry her piggyback style.]

"And UP we go!"

[Gerie's mostly unsupported chest presses against Arashi's back as her lifts her...]

Son Gohan: "....!!"
[Raises hand politely]
"Ah, I can take her off your hands and get her to the medical wing..."

Arashi: "...?"
"No, I should be fine.
Son Gohan: "..."

"A legend like you won't have to worry! I can handle her just fine!"

Son Gohan: [Face is unclear beneath the mask, but dark intense lines can somewhat be seen under it...]
"Ah...That's good..."

Announcer: [Waves someone over to help Arashi...]

"Alright folks, we'll begin the second match after some minor ring maintenance!!"

[Meanwhile Rika heads to leave the ring, walking towards where the main martial arts hall and the ring connect, where Rota was waiting...]

Rota: So, what do you think now?

Rika: "I think..."

[Face is revealed to be dripping at this point, the heat catching up with her, and Gerie's working of her face not helping...]

"I need ice cream..."

[...]

[Both walk into the hall a moment.]

Rika: "...What you said before really encouraged me...and I found another reason to fight..."
"But I wondered after that..What else do you fight for? Is it just for fun?"

Rota: Well that’s part of it. Though, my dad said I was always ready fight even when I was an infant.
“Sometimes I fight just to really test how far I’ve come. And if I lose, I get to know how far I can still go.”
“But sometimes.”

Rika: [Looks over]

[at that moment, though a few feet apart, Rota and Rika passed Johnathan, Rotas face is covered by his hair, hiding the look behind them.]
Rota: Sometimes you’re pushed into it.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Empty Rose and Giran/Rika and Abra

Post by TheToonKing Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:55 pm

--- --- --- --- ---
[Meanwhile...]

SNNNNNNNNNOOOORRREEEE....

CRASSSSSSHHH

[Giran's heavy tail came swinging down to the ground as it fidgeted in his sleep, a wide bubble formed at his nostril...]

[The hall shook for a moment...]
[He'd really slept through the entire match...]

[Footsteps sound off as someone approaches the sleeping Giran. Stopping next to him; Rose.]

Giran: "Hh..gg..." [Jaw moves, slobbering...]

Rose: [sweat drop]

Giras - A race of dinosaur like Earthlings who live mostly in a single collection, away from modern society...
They generally require fourteen hours of sleep a day...

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Latest?cb=20100711131819
Their diet consists of meat and lots of milk, if you were wondering.

Rose: [hands in pockets] "Well Mr. Giran...don't mind if I take advantage of your sleep..."
[Slowly moves around Giran, leaning over at points to inspect him]

[Giran's hand comes up...]

[...!!]

[And scratches at his stomach as he snores...]

("...Considering their diet....and their anatomy...")
[Freeze frame of Giran scratching his stomach]
Rose: "Then....its gotta be..."
[Giran's Strength: A]
"With all that sleep...and especially that body type...definitely..."
[Giran's Stamina: A]
[Giran's Endurance: A]
"...Across the board..."
[Giran's Physique: A]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 7de16c21a7e478d358d04816bc7590335fe4cddc5e6f199a0952c819435e2254

[Rose continues to whisper to herself as she walks around Giran a few times.]
"...F, F..."
[Another Pass]
"C, C..."
[And one more...]
"...A....C..."
"...So this is my opponent..."
[Zoom out to Giran sprawled out with a large sleep bubble]
[Another freeze frame, but this time one of those painted versions]

[Health: A]
[Energy: C]
[Physique: A]
[Spirit: D]
[Instincts: B]

Rose: [smirks slightly, adjusting her glasses]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 13ffcc1df27fb978fe44e84a04ee7120

--- --- --- --- ---
[Meanwhile...]

[Abra finishes her ice cream...only to reach over into a nearby capsule cooler where she pulled out another...]

Rika: [Lands besides her on the wall.] "E-Excuse me..."

[Appears to be heavily sweating, due to her melting, shirt starting to noticeably dampen...]

"Would it be r-r-rude of me to ask you to share some ice cream with me?"
"I'll buy you twice as much later...But the man nearby just ran out and I don't want to miss anything by getting in the fridge..."

[Abra stares for a moment trying to decide if sharing ice cream would be a good thing, but after a few seconds nods to Rika.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen PopularLividAnnelida-size_restricted

Abra: "Sure, pretty lady can share ice cream with Abra! Abra loves new friends!"
[Abra taps the ground beside her offering a seat to the woman.]

Rika: "Pretty lady? Ohh.." [Puts hands on cheek, melting intensifies...]
[Sits down besides Abra, adjusting her wet T-shirt...]

Rika: "Thank you for this, Abra. You're a nice little girl, aren't you?"

[Abra's eyes glisten from hearing that and begins to bounce around a bit.]

Abra: "Abra a good girl!? Abra did good!? Thats 2 people now! Mama and Pretty lady both thing Abra did good!"

Rika: [Smiles.] "You're the first child I've ever talked to. Now I actually hope that we can become friends ..."
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 50770411adf0bd85919b46a54b6be20d

"Become friends and eat ice cream together!!"

Abra: "If Abra is gonna be friends, Abra need to know friends name! Then we can share treats all the time!"

Rika: "!!!" [Looks down in thought]
"Share treats all the time...so that's what friends do.."
[Raises head]
"Ah, my name is Rika. My heads hurting a little, so I must have forgotten to say..." ^_^

Rota: [Hopping over from the edge] "Oh, there you are."

Rika: [Looks up at Rota.] "Oh, I forgot!!"
[Turns away 90 degrees]
[...]
"The ice cream man was all out, and Abra agree to share with me, you see..."

Rota: [Smiles] "Well that was nice of her."

[Abra stares for a moment at Rota.]
"Abra think she seen you before... Does Abra know you?"
"You look familiar to Abra..."
[But due to her poor sense of time and memory she cannot remember the incident that happened only earlier.]

Rota: [rubs chin] Well whatever the case, since you shared something with Rika.
[reaches into a pocket tied to his Gi]
Rota: [Holds out hand] You get this.

[!!!]

Abra: "Ooo! Is it another treat!?"
[Abra quickly takes the thing from his hand, seeing its some white chocolate and...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen GraciousIndelibleIrishterrier-max-1mb
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:41 pm

[Suddenly the announcers microphone rings out...]

Announcer: "Now then, we're ready to start the second match!"
--- --- --- --- ---

[Giran still snores away, and Man-Wolf steps up to him, sweating somewhat...]

[He gives him a poke, to no effect...A harder one, and Giran slapped at his stomach...]

Man-Wolf: "Tch, last chance..."

[Lifts a finger, a sharper claw popping out...]

[He proceeds to give Giran a solid poke...]
[Suddenly Man-Wolf found a fist in his face, flying back through the room the next moment...]

Giran: [Slowly sits up] "Ahhhh..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 1456364715-91f7bdbd31820a4ee17bd96dc5d3e716

[Man-Wolf hit the opposing wall with a bang, embedded in it...]

--- --- --- --- ---

[Amongst  the crowd, Doctor Magenta had little patience left...]

Magenta: "I've no interest in these brutish displays of strength..."
[Blushes slightly] "Though that first match was...unexpected."

[Shakes head] "Blast it, Nana's match had better be soon!!"

--- --- ---
Announcer: "Our first contestant...!"
"The ladies aren't done yet, in the left corner....!"

"She's as noteworthy as she is mysterious, ending each of her matches without her opponents landing a siiiiingle blow!!"
"Having entered today with her daughter, she must not be looking for an average day out...!!"

"It's...!!"
[Lifts hand out to a figure who'd stepped onto the stage...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Announcer2

--- --- ---
Magenta: [Bored, looks up.] "W-What...!?" [Pushes someone out of his way...]
[Eyes balloon up...]
--- --- ---

Rose: [Looks out to the crowd for a moment taking another step onto the stage before stopping, clearly not paying attention to the announcer.] ("Now he must be watching from somewhere...") [Takes a quick glance at the audience.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tumblr_otplrfKWAt1vj5j9co1_500

Announcer "Rose!!!"

--- --- ---
[Sweat forms at his brow as his jaw drops...trying to understand...]

[An old memory comes to mind...]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen DoctorIris

[An old memory seems to come to his mind, of what seems to be Rose, but with ginger hair...]
"D-Doctor Iris?"
"Y-You're..."

--- --- ---
[One of Nana's eyes peaks out the martial arts hall's door, towards Rose...]

Magenta: "Alive?"
--- --- ---
Announcer: "Annnnd our second contestant..." [Glances at flashcards for a moment...]
"Make sure to stay out of his way...he's a licensed contractor...a destroyer for hire..."
[The ground starts to shake, one step at a time...]

"The living wrecking ball!"
"But you just might know him by the name..."

[Giran steps onto the stage, fists raised overhead]

Announcer: "KAAAAIIIIJUUUU--"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Latest?cb=20121218232218

"Giran!!!"

[The applause is somewhat muted, but plenty are enthusiastic to see another rampage from Giran...]

Rose: "Oh...? You actually woke up...?"

"I thought I might have won by default from your absence..."

Giran: "Can't let you off that easy..." [Glances over...Realizing something else] "Hm, you're quite the looker..."
"To bad about the kid..."
Announcer: [Coughs into hand] "Ahem...I'm sorry contestant Rose, but I'll have to ask you to put your cigarette out before we begin."
"It could be used as a weapon after all..."

Rose: "Yeah yeah, I know."
[turns to Giran, clearly ignoring the comment about Abra.]
"I assume you won't go easy on me then...Just because I'm a woman..?"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tumblr_n9rdcpFs2i1sk6x9qo1_500
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 3bc252a73aac5f539b3dae75d8636d7ffa3f2ef9_hq

Giran: "Nooo...I've beaten on just as many women as I have men..."
--- --- ---
Rika: [Has finally been given her ice cream, finishes a lick]
"It's your mothers turn, Abra..."

Abra: [Turns to Rika with a face of worry]
Abra: "If he's lucky, he won't die."
[Abra PTSD intensifies]

Rika: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 107-1070882_post-confused-anime-girl-transparent

--- --- ---

Rose: "Is that so, Giran-san? Then I probably shouldn't give you a chance to hit me, then."

"...After all, I've seen all your weak points..."

Giran: "...?"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 2bdtq8

Announcer: "Now then..."
"Let the second match..."

Rose: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 6854ba0af0f15df721574bdfa796c7dac1c623e0_hq

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Match_2_Begin
"Begin!"
[The gong is struck once again.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

"Master of Sciences" Rose Vs "Kaiju" Giran

Begin!!!

TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Empty Rose Vs Giran

Post by TheToonKing Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:00 pm

--- --- --- --- ---
Engage Battle!

Round 1 start!
--- --- ---
Initiative Order

Giran (16)
Rose (9)

--- --- ---
Rose (Lv. 2 / 108 HP / 123 EP / 4 AP)
Giran (Lv. ? / ?? HP / ?? EP / ? AP)

Giran's turn!
--- --- ---

??: "This could get messy..."
???: "I don't know, Giran's a big guy..."

--- --- ---

Giran: [Crouches down somewhat...]

???: "She can probably keep her distance, wear him out with a chase..."

[Giran jumps up, a gust of wind zooming out into the crowd...]

[The jump lunged him right at Rose in a single beat, the Giras grinning...He whipped his body around and swung his tail right for Rose's head, without hesitation...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 51f

[Giran's tail slams into the ground, the impact somewhat causing him to flip forward and faceplant]

Giran attacks Rose with a Basic Physical Attack, but misses!
[Giran pushes his face off of the stage, lightly marked form it...]
[He rubs the mark away, and stands...]

[He shoots the audience a glance...and sees a number of them chuckling...]
Giran: [Face becomes shaded for a moment, as he stands back up...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen ZhweH6W
Giran: "You do that on purpose?"

Rose: [Pushes glasses, glancing at Giran.] "I'm not going to just let you hit me..."
"...or did you just expect that i'd let you touch me so easily...?"

[Giran grins at the challenge...]
Giran: "Not let me hit you?"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tumblr_p81votDI9l1u2z368o4_400

"Lady..."
[...]

"I'm a professional..."

Rose: [puts arm to on shoulder] "I guess I should've expected this not being easy myself...here, Announcer-kun. Hold onto this for me." [In one motion takes her jacket/lab coat off and tosses it to the Announcer.]

[As she does, Giran raises both hands to his side...]

[Before swinging them forward for a clap, hands set to meet on Rose's head...]
CLLLLAAAAAAPPP

[As the clap sounds off, giran's eyes are wide, and Rose is not where she was just a second ago, holding up her hands, which are mangled as some of her fingers are snapped out of place, a few bruises on Giran's stomach.]

Giran: [Bead of sweat drops down the center of his face...]
[Hands drop, as he looks at her crippled fingers...]

"Wha---"

Giran attacks Rose with a Basic Physical Attack...however...

Rose: [eye twitches very slightly]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Fjc9lo6d3cq21

Rose users counters with her sig (that I haven't named yet)!

Rose: "I told you....I've found all your weak points..."
--- --- ---
[No one could see it...at all. Even those with very good eyes couldn't even glimpse at what just happened...]

[Rose knew exactly where to strike. Each of Giran's vital points, one. two. three...four...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tumblr_nydzoszx1C1rn2chmo2_540

[Before finishing her assault off...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tumblr_p1n40sQXdn1rqe0rbo2_400

[...and landing next to Giran, her fingers jacked to high hell]
--- --- ---
[In the present...Giran's eyes were bloodshot and without focus...]

[His arm, in various short delayed bursts, reach towards his chest in pain...]

"Uh-Buh...Uh-Buh-Buh..."

...Inflicting a total of 60 damage!!

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Giran_Damaged
In addition, Giran has been Paralyzed for one round!

Announcer: "WHAT'S THIS!?"
"It was Giran who swung his hands to attack, and yet it is Giran that's suddenly in total shambles!!"
--- --- ---
[The various contestants watching (and listening) are all perplexed. Not one fighter having seen what exactly Rose had done...]
[...]
Rota: [Leans forward on the wall, more surprised then hes usually been seen...] "What happened...? I didn't hear a thing..."

Rika: "I think...I blinked?"

Jewel: "[Visible sweat drops] I... I didn't see anything..."

[Arashi sweats nervously looking side to side.]
Arashi: "Wait... it's not just me? Krillin?!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tumblr_be4f3f62a34b819db26018f23120ab0a_08e735bf_400

Krillin: [Blinks] "Y-Yeah..."
"How can anyone be so fast...I swear I only saw her disappear and reappear... Must be even faster then my Zanzoken ..."
[...]
[Meanwhile Nana's head has fully peaked out from the hall entrance, eyebrows raised in surprise, and mouth agape a bit...]

[Even Son Gohan was watching....]

Son Gohan: [Hands calmly placed behind back...] "How peculiar...I didn't catch even a glimpse."
"To think after all these years the Budokai could still surprise me..."
--- --- ---

Giran: "Uh-Buh...Uh-Buh-Buh..." [Drools]

Turn...End

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Rose's Turn...
[As Rose sighs, she raises her fingers.] "And..."
[Click....click clack...click...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 1566272586447540181260

[Rose's bones begin to crack as her fingers begin to fix and snap back into place]
[...with that an unsettling noise...]
Rose; "...That's better..." [turns to Giran]

--- --- ---
Crowd: [Shivers at the sound.]
--- --- ---

Announcer: "Rose's special maneuver, whatever it was, did take a toll on her...But she appears to be miraculously recovering!!"
SNAP
Announcer: [Shivers]
--- --- ---
Magenta: [Watches this...]
("Her appearance...besides the hair color its the spitting image of Doctor Iris ...")
[Focuses on fingers]
("But...what has she become?")

[Shakes head]
("No..It couldn't really be her...")
--- --- ---

Rose: [takes a step forward]
Giran: [once again mutters] "U-buh buh....uh-buh buh..."
Rose:

[Rose begins moving a bit behind Giran] "I'm not very strong like you and the other participants (except for maybe Rika...), and I'd like to end this as quickly as possible...preferably before you're able to move again...so..."

Announcer: "With Giran's condition, Rose is able to strut right passed him...!!"
[Lowers mic somewhat] "W-Wait...maybe I should---"

Rose: [ignoring the announcer] "I'll just have to blast you away!"

[!?!]

??: "W-What's that light!?"
???: "Special stage effects!?"
--- --- ---
Arashi: "That's...Ki! Must be!"

Jewel: [Hears, eyebrows raising.]
[Looks back at Rose, interested, though amazed at her skill...]
--- --- ---

Johnathan: "...I..haven't seen an Aura like that on anyone except..."

Markus "REF! STOP THE FIGHT!"

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vf1OvyoO1U )

[Johnathan's mind flashes once again, to those Golden Eyes...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 1522191627_tumblr_p1hj67fNHY1uq6svio1_500

[Light flashes in her hand as a blast of energy is launched at Giran's backside, then another, and another.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen EvergreenSpiffyCamel-size_restricted

[Atop the wall, Abra just licks at her ice cream...]

[As she does however, the top piece falls off, into free fall...]

"Kaiju" Giran...

[Giran's body flies out over the crowd, and lands on top of a number of them, steaming...]

Retires in the first round.
[Ice cream hits the ground with a splat]

Announcer: "U-Uh..."
[Looks over, seeing Giran's unconscious eyes...]

"I-Its over!"
"Rose wins by knockout- no ringout...Both!!"
"Master of Sciences" Rose..

Rose: [exhales] "..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 65d532f642ad8ff01ff58cc336193780120257b5_hq

[Slowly walks up to the announcer, holding her hand out] "My coat...?"

Announcer: "...Right..."
[Had carefully placed over one arm throughout the "match"...]

[Hands over]

Moves on...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Empty Abra and Magenta/Rose and Krillin

Post by TheToonKing Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:48 pm

--- --- --- --- ---
Krillin: [Head falls back] "The tournament's full of unbelievably strong people after all.."

[The heavyweight champion glared as he watched the calculating woman make her way back into the Hall. His instincts sharpened by years of experience screaming out to him . . . . . DANGER]

Markus:
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 152

Shaya "Markus . . ."

Markus "I know. I know. His chances of winning this just dropped again. To around 13% at best."

--- --- --- --- ---
Abra: [Runs over to the crowd where Giran landed]

[Abra stands above Giran for a second before crouching down beside him and begins pokeing him.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tumblr_ohnagkksAv1sg9gi2o1_500

Abra: "Hey mister mister! Are you still alive? Did mama kill you?"
[begins patting Giran's head]

Abra: "At least you lasted longer than Abra."

[Abra poked and patted away, but unlike with Man-Wolf, Giran did not awake...]
[Something rustles under Giran...someone whod been crushed by his fall...]
[...]
"Mmmmmm----"
[Heads pops out from under...]

[Doctor Magenta's...]

Doctor Magenta: [Bloodshot eyes, pants for breath.]
[Looks up at Abra, who pats away at Giran's head]
Magenta: "S-Someone get this brute off of me!!" [Looks at nearby adults, who are like "How?"]

[Abra quickly bounces up raising her hand]
Abra: "ABRA WILL SAVE THE DAY OLD LADY!"
[poses like hero]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Superman-1

Magenta: "Wha---" [Suddenly feels the pressure lifted] "!?"
[Glances back...]

[Abra has hoisted Giran right overhead with one hand...]

Crowd: > . >
O_O
< . <
Magenta:
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen AmusingBoilingIlladopsis-mobile

"How are you...?"
(Didn't know that was a gif)

Abra: "Abra is SUPER DUPER STRONG! Abra the 2nd strongest only to mama!"

Magenta: "Your...Mama?"
[Coughs, adjusting his wig and outfit carefully for the first time in awhile...]
"And who's your mama, little girl...?"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Orangefinal

[Abra points to the stage at Rose]
Abra: "Mamas over there! She's really cool and smart but scary! Abra wants to be like mama some day!"

[When Abra looks back...Magenta is gone...]

--- --- ---

[Magenta makes his way through the crowd...]

Magenta: ("I'd seen a ghost after all..")
("Doctor Iris.... This 'Rose' must be her after all...")

[Images of Rose's glowing...]
[And Abra lifting Giran overhead...]

("You must have continued it... The doctor and your's research!!")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen D3818kd-f9826453-ec53-48ff-9182-b82bdb8e7b35.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM3ODFjZDM3LTU2YjUtNDRlYS1hZTE4LTNiNTM2NmRiODAwNVwvZDM4MThrZC1mOTgyNjQ1My1lYzUzLTQ4ZmYtOTE4Mi1iODJiZGI4ZTdiMzUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

("You completed it didn't you? The means to properly power Artificial Humans!!")
("You've even made yourself into one!!")

[Exits the other side of the crowd...]
Magenta: ("It seems soon I will finally step out from the shadow of your legacy...My old teacher...")

("Doctor Gero...")

[Magenta could still see him...sat at a desk overlooking designs... a cigarette almost always in hand. Despite being Gero's assistant he never did have interest in discussing his ideas with Magenta...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 5962186-6905339943-Dr_Ge

When faced with the aftermath Arashi had no words. Just countless questions.

Arashi: ("...even if I make it past Gohan I'll still have to fight her or someone even better in the finals...")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Hajime-No-Ippo-Rising-Episode-7-01-600x336

("SHIT! That's assuming I even win my first two matches!")

Amidst the crowd two people kept their focus not on the stage but on Arashi

Shaya: "Looks like he's putting two and two together."
Markus: "And it's only the second match. Good, he's learning. The only question is, will he adapt or end up like Giran?"

--- ---- ---
[Giran is being tossed by Abra onto a stretcher manned by a whole group of people, to be taken to the medical ward...]

Abra: "...Abra was hoping to have another snack..."

Group: "Oooofff---" [Struggle to keep Giran off the ground...]
[Start off, eying Abra in amazement...]
--- --- ---
[Krillin's voice comes out from behind Arashi...]

Krillin: "I can see you're looking into the future again..."
"But..."

[Arashi turns...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Shinryaku_ika_musume_season_2-06-mini_ika_musume-knocked_out-dizzy-faint

[Krillin is laying back on the martial arts hall roof, visibly dizzy once again...]

Krillin: "I'm stuck in the present..."
--- --- ---
Announcer: "Well, that match wrapped up so quickly...I don't see any maintenance that needs done!"
"The third match can begin in mere moments...!!"
--- --- ----
Krillin: [Blue face intensifies]

[At some point Rose finds herself back outside, just so happening to look towards the roof to see Krillin,] "Ah, there you are..."
[She begins to shout] "Hey up there...Krillin, I believe..."

"Uh dude. I think the Executioner lady has a bone to pick with you"

[Arashi lifting Krillin by the arms...]

Krillin: "She can put me out of my misery..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1H0hbfXjfdlhnQseNEqqfZQmsmAUh8soXQ3EyAe3SUWvVI93A

[...]
"Arashi...What if my opponent's as scary as her!?"

[Both look down at Rose, who is writing away on a notepad again...]

Rose: [takes out cigarette] "Let me put you at ease then, kid..."
"Rota isn't as scary as me."

Krillin: [Looks somewhat calmed...] "R-Really?"

Rose: [exhales smoke] "Yep! He's just Stronger than me."
"Now come down here..."
"I need to talk to you about something.."

Arashi steps in front of Krillin and growls at Rose

Arashi & Krillin:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Pokemon_Sun_and_Moon_Episode_1609-17-00

[Krillin however, gets so dizzy at the thought of his opponent being stronger then Rose, that he falls to the side...and rolls right off the roof...]

Rose: [Takes a quick step, her hand blurring forward, catching Krillin by the back of his gi.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Latest?cb=20160816155330&path-prefix=fr

Krillin:
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen XwNFjbgF_b13g2rn4OUgk9u67NH4uTCHhX2klFmKVCo2L52cvmE_OWid3a-n8pXRry7DJiklbRB_0qDPhzg1iH0YrkNXE161pKLYklzAY-LBZH3YEdJ2qy2XePb8JV7XAuywUE_w8M9Nc7ghzu8ILA

"Don't hurt me !!" [Voice crack]

Rose: [slowly puts cigarette in the kids mouth,] "Just suck on this real quick..."
"And calm down..."

Krillin: [Eyes wide] "Yes ma'am..."
[Freezes. sweating...cigarette pointing down]

Rose: "Now..." [Slowly lowers Krillin onto the ground] "...To what I wanted to talk to you about..."

Krillin: ("Is this how I die---")

Rose: "I'll be blunt since we probably don't have a lot of time. I have some info on your opponent, and I'd be willing to tell you....for a price."
"...I don't know if you're one of those 'honorable' types...but I'm still offering."
"Might even give you some advice... (For extra...)"

Arashi hesitates to jump in

Rose: [adjusts glasses] "You don't have to pay me now either, if that helps your decision."

Krillin: "Don't take this the wrong way but..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Vlcsnap-2019-02-21-16h39m18s47

"Just what good would that do me!?"
[Arashi lands down from the roof, having been ready to interject, but seems surprised...]

Krillin: "Physical ability, martial skill, determination...Wherever he stands doesn't effect where I do ..."

Arashi: [Looks at Krillin, who calms a bit...]

Krillin: "The difference in our ability...that's all that will matter in the ring..."

Rose: [Unimpressed, applying information to fighting should be common sense.]

Krillin: "B-But besides that..."
"What good would it do me...if after all my training and the promises I made, I could only win my matches like that?"

"If I had to win a match that way I might as well pack things up and quit being a martial artist!!"

Arashi:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Dr._Stone_Episode_622-49-08

Rose: "I don't know what morals or vows you have, but sometimes you can't do everything yourself; no matter how much training or experience you have."
"Sometimes it takes another person to give you perspective on things."
"Something you couldn't realize without that other person's perspective. A second opinion..."
[Seems to remember something for a moment, then frowns...]
[She takes a step to the side,] "But if that's your choice..."

Krillin: "That's true...We can at times only grow better with the help of others." [Silhouette of Kame-sennin and even Arashi go over him...]
"But their comes a time...when someone has to make their own perspective ..."

Arashi: [Eyes widen]

Krillin: "My master said he sent me here to prove my strength..."
"But I think I was suppose to find my own perspective, separate from his."

"I can't accept your... generosity?"
"...!!"

Rose: [Stops for a moment] "So you agree..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 185341403003202

[takes another step] "In that case I helped you at least a little bit..."
[then another step]
"I'll see you after the tournament for payment..."
[Makes way back into the building]
[MENACING]

Krillin: [Calmly watches her leave...]
"...?"
[...]

[...]

[INSERT NOW BROKEN IMAGE HERE...R.I.P.]

"I'm alive!?"
"Arashi..." [turns to his friend...]

"Thats right buddy you're alive!"
"You did good man!"

Krillin: "Yeah...! And if I can survive that ...!"
[Jumps, tossing fists in the air]
"My match will be a cinch...!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Dr._Stone_Episode_308-38-52

[Krillin just hears in his head,] "So then that doubles the price..."

[...]

Arashi: "Hey Krillin . . . . . "

Krillin: "Yeah!!?" ^_^

Arashi "Thanks. I just remembered ..."
"What I came here to do ..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 7829f7439766c134b4aba56aa6bdb3491560689529_full_1

Krillin: "..." [Calmly nods.]
"...Well... I'm off..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Dr._Stone_Episode_522-27-39

"If we're going to meet in the ring...I can't lose this match!!"
[Turns away...]
"When next you see me...I'll have made it to the second round!!"
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen IMG_20190615_013100
"You're DAMN RIGHT!"

What does it mean to be strong?
[Arashi sees Krillin off...]

Their are those who seek the answer...
--- --- --- --- ---
[Rika licks at her ice cream, the first scoop now almost finished...]

[Suddenly Rota stands...]

Rika: [Looks up, surprised.]

Rota: [Takes a deep breath...]

And those who have always known it.

Rota: [Smiles] "It's time."

[Rota began walking towards the stage, taking light jabs at the air as he walked]

--- --- ---
Announcer: "Alright folks!!"
"In the left corner...!!"

"He progressed to this stage after a series of quick brutal knockouts in the preliminaries!!"
"With that in mind you may be surprised to hear... This contestant is has been blinded in both eyes since the moment he was born...!"

[Crowd awes and starts to talk]
--- --- ---
?: "Qualifying for the Budokai when blind... Theirs no way..."
??: "We sure he's not faking...?"
--- --- ---
Announcer: "Despite this fact, the results of his matches speak for themselves!"
"He's likely one of the tournaments top contenders!!"

[Rota arrives in the ring]

Announcer: "It's Roooota!!"

[Rota bows to the audience, and then to his opponent]

Rota: Thank you, I hope we can enjoy ourselves today.

--- --- ---
???: "He's a kid to boot!?"
Announcer: "And over in the riiiiight corner...!!"
"Originally trained at the renowned Orin Temple in East City!!"

--- --- ---
?: "WOOOO!! EAST CITY!!"
--- --- ---

???: "He first became a monk at the young age of four...meaning he's been practicing martial arts for eight years!! Most of his life!!"
"That's right, he's only twelve years old...!!"

"It's..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Krillin_Entering

"Krilliiiinn!!"
"This may be the youngest match up we've ever seen!!"
"Prior to this, we'd never had a participant as young as either Rota or Krillin!!"
"And theirs still a younger one to be seen today...!!"

[Shouting at the top of his lungs Arashi cheers for his friend.]
"GIVE EM EVERYTHING YA GOT BUDDY!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 8d20fde832fbfcc2e2be1df0306e67ca

--- --- ---
???: "I kind of feel cheated, but the matches so far have really surprised me..."
??: "Lets see it you two!!"

--- --- ---

Announcer: "That's the spirit!!"
"Now then...let the third match..."

Rota: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Hajime-no-ippo-2209901

--- --- --- --- ---

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Match_1_Begin

"Begin!!"
[Nearby, a gong is struck...]

"Wanderer" Rota Vs "Former Monk" Krillin

Begin!!!

TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:46 pm

Engage Battle!

--- --- ---
Initiative Order

Krillin (19)
Rota (8 )
--- --- ---
Rota (Lv. 2 / 106 HP / 110 EP / 6 AP)
Krillin (Lv. ? / ?? HP / ?? EP / ? AP)

[Arashi speaks to himself.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen MakunouchiIppoShock

"Come on Krillin! Take the initiative! Control the pace of the match and you can win this!"

--- --- ---

[And indeed, Krillin was off right away...]

Krillin's turn!

[But he watched Rota with an unsure eye as he closed in...Not wanting to strike a blind person at first...How could he go all out against him?]

[But as Rota's stance shifted in response to Krillins approach, he instantly recognized...]

"He's stronger than me."

[Those were the words Rose had said...]

Krillin: [Eyes become more determined, arriving at Rota, before sidestepping to catch him off guard, fist raising...]

("It's more like...If I don't go all out, I don't stand a chance against him!")

[!!!]

Krillin: [Fist swings right up for a punch, staring right at Rota all the way...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Screenshot_20190820-190029

[But it's Krillin's head who flies back.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen PNG0Bc

Krillin attacks Rota with a Basic Physical attack, but he counters! Krillin takes 14 damage!!

[Krillin's head floated back, the crowds eyes shooting wide open at the sudden turn...]

[But as Krillin fell back, he grit his teeth, and flung his foot straight up...!!]

[And Rota's chin flew up as as Krillin's foot knocked into it...]

Krillin burns an AP (-1) to attack again, which Rota endures (AP 6 -> 5), inflicting 6 damage! (106 -> 100)

Announcer: "!!!"
"Rota landed his usual usual decisive blow..but Krillin not only stood strong, but hit him right back!!"

--- --- ---
Arashi: "YES! He can take Rota's hits and still hit back! That scary lady was FULL of it!"

Jewel: "(I had wondered about Rota since I came to learn of his... condition...)"
"(But any doubts I had are cleared. He is every bit as dangerous as the rest of the finalists...)"

--- --- ---

Krillin: [Lands on his feet, and jumps back an number of times...]
[On his last jump, his foot slides across the tile a bit awkwardly, losing his balance somewhat...]
"...!"

[For a moment, his vision blurred...]
[Looks at Rota, sees an overlap of two silver-haired boys...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Screenshot-9

("Dang...I'm seeing double already...")
[Shakes head, retaking his stance!]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Krillin_Stance

Turn end!!

--- --- --- --- ---
Rota's turn!

[Rota smiled, since he'd entered the tournament he hadn't faced someone who could hold their own. A frustrating thing to endure knowing there were other very powerful fighters here today.]

Rota: [Tightens his fist] Time to really put this to the test!

[He charged forward until he and Krillin were face to face once more, throwing a punch as Krillin had done before.]
[Krillin tried to dodge, but Rota was a step too fast, and landed a hit square across the bald monks face.]

Rota attacks Krillin with a Basic Physical Attack, inflicting 12 damage!

[Krillin takes a few steps back from the blow...]

Krillin: ("He's quick, especially at hitting...")
("But I can keep up...I can--")

[Rota closed the gap again, already peering down at Krillin, like a predator to it's pray]

Krillin: "...!?"

[Rota swung again, striking Krillin across the head]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrRrcNlXDlQwGFTGOGZ0Oano9udYTO_eAHo-LFkABMLhxcQOMT

Rota burns an AP (5 -> 4) to attack again, inflicting 14 damage!

Turn End!

Round 1, over!

TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:04 pm

--- --- ---
Initiative Order

Krillin (19)
Rota (8 )
--- --- ---
Rota (Lv. 2 / 100 HP / 110 EP / 4 AP)
Krillin (Lv. ? / ?? HP / ?? EP / ? AP)

[Krillin falls back, as blood starts to flow from one of his nostrils...]

Arashi: "KRILLIN!!!"

[Krillin's feet widened their stance, keeping the boy on his feet...]

Arashi: "PUT EM UP!!!"

[Krillin's fist immediately rose before a thought went through his mind, and he leaned right into Rota...]

("My head's already so cloudy...But...")

--- --- ---
[As a child, a young Krillin performs several punches on on a pillow...]
---
[Some time later, he was able to practice it on a dummy, some kicks added into the repertoire...]
---
[Faster, and faster...the techniques intensity had surpasses most at the Orin Temple, and caught the annoyed eye of Hashi and Bami..
---
[And after his training with Kame-sennin...Where the barrage of blows had reduced a massive boulder to dust...

--- --- ---
Krillin: [Fist shoots right for Rota's cheek, to open up the combo...]

("But I could do this in my sleep!!")

--- --- ---
Arashi:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 0616fa13400d555d844916c8e5ae3cd3_1

Arashi: "He's still fighting..!"
--- --- ---
[Krillin's fist slams into Rota's face, but met more resistance then he expected...the head not falling back to the blow...]

[But Rota putting up so much resistance to the first punch was futile, as another struck his shoulder, and another his stomach in quick succession. Then a kick to the leg which broke his balance...]

[From there, Rota couldn't put up much of a defense, or even properly endure, the barrage of punches and kicks that followed...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 703cac774a34020b7db18917f9812a212a2bb293_hq

Announcer: "What's this!?"
"Just when it seemed he was going to drop, Krillin's letting lose an absolutely incredible barrage of blows!!"

"If I'm not mistaken, this particular rush based attack is a trademark of the Orin Temple style martial arts..."
"The Orin Combo!!"

Krillin attacks Rota with his Orin Combo, and Rota fails to counter with his Rogafufuken (KP -13 110 -> 97), inflicting 23 damage! (HP 100 -> 77)

Krillin: ("My k-knuckles hurt...And the bluriness is only getting worse...I have to breath again soon...")
("But...I can't let up..for even a moment!!!")
Krillin: "Haaaahhhh!!!!" [Suddenly his punches blur even further...]

("LIKE I'M HITTING...")
("THE MITT!!")
[With his blurring vision...]

[...And his clouded mind...]
[It wasn't Rota any longer that Krillin saw himself fighting again...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Kamogawa_mitts

Krillin burns an AP to repeat his Orin Combo, and Rota once again fails to counter and to endure (KP -13 97 -> 84, AP 4 -> 3 -> 2)

[Rota stepped back from the onslaught, but still remained standing...not blown back by the greatest rush of blows the tournament had seen yet...]

Inflicting an additional 21 damage! (HP 77 -> 56)

[Suddenly, Krillin falls back]

Krillin: [Mouth opens wide, sucking in as much air as possible, his face starting to turn blue, from lack of oxygen this time...]

[Pant]

[Pant]

Turn End
--- --- --- --- --- ---
[Despite the beating he took, Rota never moved back an inch, and now he stood there, bruised from the onslaught.]

Rota: [Wiping some blood from his mouth] "This feeling..."
[He was hit with a sense of nostalgia, the pain of his body reminding him of a day long ago.]

Rota: "It's been a while..."
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 133775531-144-k704444
"Since I felt this sting."

[Rota lowered his stance, still staring down Krillin.]

Rota: ("Thank you, Krillin...for being so strong. Nowlet me show you my gratitude the way only we can!)

Krillin: [Stares with wide eyes as Rota gets ready...]
("A-Already!?")
("I-m no where near recovered---")

[...]
("No...I'll do it!!")
--- --- --
[Rika watches, now alone...]

Rika: "Rota never gets this hurt when fighting someone..."
[Looks down, face becoming shaded...]
"Rota must be..."
[Looks up, smiling]

"So excited."
--- --- ---

[From the sidelines, Son Gohan can tell just by watching...]

Son Gohan: "This match won't last much longer..."
"They've both been fired up to such a degree..."
--- --- ---

[Rota charges at Krillin, who rapidly breathes as best he can to recover...]

Son Gohan: "That they'll likely put every ounce of themselves into this final exchange..."

--- --- ---
Shaya: "Arashi's new friend is strong...!! And that other boy, I can't believe it..."
"In terms of muscle...He even surpasses Arashi..."

Markus: [Raises fist into the air in cheer] "Damn boys have me all fired up!!"

The entire crowd rages around the ring, most having no one in mind to win...
--- --- ---

Their was simply an excitement in the air. One which gripped the hearts of idle fighters...

[Arashi, Jewel, Johnathan, and more watch with baited breah from the sidelines...]

The audience...

[The crowd roared, items tossing up into the air...]
"GOOOOOO!!!"

Krillin...

And Rota...

This is...The Tenkaichi Budokai...

[...]

ROGAFUFUKEN

ORIN COMBO

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 68a

Where the strongest martial artists from the world over gather together...

Rota: "ORRRRAAAAA!!!"
Krillin: "HAAAAAAAHH!!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 1wb4XCj

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen ONcHdPX

[Rota and Krillin's prized techniques clash an violent storm of impacts, a majority of each punch and kick bouncing off of an opposing strike...]

[To many in the audience, the limbs of the two fighters disappeared, shockwaves of air going off around the two bodies..]

Rota: [Grits teeth...]

--- --- --- --- ---
???: "Okami Kenpo."
"I created this fighting style in order to surpass all others..."
"While most styles advance by looking within, and bringing out the power called 'Ki' ..."
"Okami Kenpo has, and always will, focus fully on a strong and resilient body above all else...

"...I've finally decided...To name you its successor!!!"

--- --- --- --- ---

[Several of Rota's blows are suddenly knocked aside, as a red faced Krillin shouts with all his might....]

[Suddenly, his punches were getting through...and his kicks...]

[And Rota's Rogafufuken was itself drowned out in the Oren Combo ...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 3ScFqZ

[Rota was soon lifted off of his feet....and finally blasted backwards..]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen D5th2ff-107a931a-3e35-4fa8-ad5e-32cd976a0f69.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y1YjY2YjczLTY0MDUtNDdmYi1iNzFlLWU3ZDU2OWZiMTA2MVwvZDV0aDJmZi0xMDdhOTMxYS0zZTM1LTRmYTgtYWQ1ZS0zMmNkOTc2YTBmNjkuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Krillin: "HAAAAAA-aaaahhh--" [Falls forward...]

[...]

The winners of any particular match...

[Rota's body, covered in more scrapes and bruises then he'd been seen with yet, and his outfit somewhat shredded...]

Are not always a given.

[Lands outside of the ring, unconscious...]

Rota attacks Krillin with his Rogafufuken, but Krillin uses the Zanzoken, missing!! (KP -13 84 -> 71)

Rota burns an AP (2 ->1) to try again, and Krillin counters with his Orin Combo! A struggle ensues, and after a shutout victory...Krillin lands a Devastating blow for a grand total of 69 damage!! (HP 56 -> 0)

[Rota lays on the ground, out of bounds...]

Announcer: "R-Rota has been knocked unconscious, and out of bounds!!"

[Rota's face looks rather peaceful while unconscious...]

???: "...I've finally decided...To name you its successor!!!"

"Wanderer" Rota retires in the first round...

???: "Yamcha!!"

[Krillin falls forward onto his hands and knees, panting...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Doesanybodyfollowhajimenoippoitsagreatseries_1d6d3ad69f6641ed55b38f8787c40c301

[Looks around....]
[...]
Krillin:The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen QX2vphY

"I..."

"I WON!?"

[Meanwhile, a vast majority of the 16 total tournament contestants who remained all looked down at Krillin after these events...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen N92

"Former Monk" Krillin ...

"Former Monk" Krillin "Monster Monk" Krillin moves on...

TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:27 pm

Announcer: "KRILLIN IS THE WINNER!!!"

Krillin: [Jaw dropped, sweat flying down head...]
[Head turns back bit by bit, creeking...]

[Back towards Arashi...]
[Arashi runs down to meet Krillin half way.]

"YOU FUCKIN DID IIIIIITTTT!"

[Power hug.]

[Krillin makes it to him, swaying side to side---]

[Tackled]
--- --- ---
[Rika arrives at the rings side as the medics quickly placed him on a stretcher...]

--- --- --
[Flashback]

Rika: "You're excited about the fighting...But losing with such high stakes must be awful..."

Rota: "Hm?"
"No.." [Hand waves away...]

"If someone beats me...That just might be even better then if I'd won."

Rika: [Blinks]

Rota: "It means..."

--- --- ---
[Rika watches as Rota is lifted up...]

Flashback Rota: "That I still had even farther to go..."

Rika: "...Congratulations...Rota."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen C25eef8c38179276593e9961c1abd2e12bbbf1d0_hq

"You did your absolute best...And I'd never seen you..."
[Rota is seen smiling as he's taken away...]

"So excited..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 1459232897-b0fa2d0c838b3f218001280a81967a57
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen D654gt1-5ff0982a-af1b-4226-87b0-ba35fb2d6ec1.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZmZTk0YWQ1LTM4ZjMtNGYwOS1hNTA1LTRkZDJiZDFjN2YzZVwvZDY1NGd0MS01ZmYwOTgyYS1hZjFiLTQyMjYtODdiMC1iYTM1ZmIyZDZlYzEuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

--- --- --- --- ---
Arashi: "Ohhh man!!"
"That was the best!"
[Pulls Krillin back out of hug before continuing...]

Krilllin: "Z...ZZZ..."
[He's calmly drifted to sleep as well from exhaustion ...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Screen_Shot_2017-04-07_at_10.41.29_1024x1024

--- --- --- --- ---
[Johnathan meanwhile, was locked in thought...one hand to his chin..In his mind, he recalled Krillin's technique...how it drowned out Rota's....He played back in his mind every strike Krillin used..every step, down to the smallest movement...]

[The barrage of punches and kicks seemed random...But they were always with purpose to the greater combo, using one blow to lower the opponents guard, to prepare for the next in some way...]

[It had taken him a moment to get it...but once he was satisfied with his understanding of it. He opened his eyes, Looking back to Krillin and Arashi.]

--- --- --- --- ---
[Arashi places Krillin on his back and slowly walks off to the Tournament Doctor.]

"Yeah, you rest up tough guy! You earned it. I don't care how close that was! That Scary lady and anyone else who doubted you can stuff it!"

[As Arashi walks through the halls he can't help but think about just how much the Budokai had surpassed all his expectations.]
[A small part of him looked back on all the previous boasting and his recent tantrum with... shame.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Images

"Kinda glad you're not awake to hear this but . . . . . I didn't think I'd get to keep my promise to meet you in the finals"
"Now... after seeing that. I wanna give it 120%! So rest up so we can have our match. Then you can teach me that Ninja move ya sneaky bastard!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Images

--- --- --- --- ---

[Meanwhile, Ami (Nam's little brother) is still laying across Opa's back...]

[During the fight Ami, Opa, and Taro had pretty sensible reactions to the last match...]

Ami: "The world outside the village isn't just unbelievably large...but unbelievably dangerous too!!"
"W-Will big brother Nam really have to fight someone like these people?"

[Taro and Opa actually share a concerned look towards each other...]

--- --- ---
[However, Nam starts to step onto the ring...]

Ami: "....!"
[As he sees his brothers face, his worry fades...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Superthumb

Announcer: [Sees Nam] "!?"
"Ohhh, well I guess we can move right on to the fourth match...!!!"

--- --- ---

[Arashi was leaving Krillin with the medical team that had come for Rota as well...]

Arashi: "Get him in a bed, I'd do it myself again but..."
"I can't miss this next fight."

--- --- --- --- ---
[Johnathan, seeing Nam go on stage and hops off the wall, and begins to head onto stage himself. Hands in his pockets, his Cold expression still unbroken, and locked on Nam.]

Johnathan: "Before we begin..."

[Nam remains in stance, eyes closed]

"Did what i said before..."
"Did it help?"
[Eyes shift to the side.]

"I don't want you to feel like you're going against your morals fighting me like this."

Nam: "...It seems it is your mind that has become clouded by this."
[Eyes closed]
"If you allow it to any further, you'll fall prey to the same pit falls you wished me to avoid..."

[Johnathan closes his own eyes. and lets out a sigh] "True. it just bothers me is all."
[Opens his eyes, and looks to the announcer]
"I'm ready."

Announcer: [Arms at side, looks to the ground]

"You both entered the ring to soon..."
[Lifts microphone]
"Ahem...!!"
Announcer: "Innnnnnnn the left corner...He's traveled quite a ways to get here..."
"Hailing from the far off Taola Village located in the center of the Mara Desert , Nam has come to the Budokai for unknown reasons!!"

"For what purpose does a monk as devote as himself appear here, at the most prestigious fighting tournament!?"
"Is it the adrenaline!? Is it a test!? Or is it something else!?"

"He's another maaaaaan of mystery! It's...!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Shaka

"Naaaaaaaammm!!!"
"Annnnnnnd in the right corner...!!!"
[Hand waves the opposite way...]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlY2_Hx2pDc

"He runs a small dojo in West City...But that time hasn't dulled his skills in the slightest!!"
"He's watched every opponents move with the look of a predator...!! Even now he's on the hunt!!"
"But just how far do those eyes see!? And ladies, did I mention he's got style to boot!?" [Adjusts his own tie]
"IIIIIIIIT'S..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Johnathan_image

"Joooohnnnathan!!!"
--- --- ---
Ami: "W-What!?"
"Big brother Nam has to fight the nice stranger!?"

[Opa and Taro look at Nam without much reaction, not feeling much of an aura coming from him right now...]
--- --- ---
Announcer: "Now let this particularly eventful Tenkaichi Budokai continue!!"
"The fourth match..."
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Match_4_Begin

"Begins now!"

"Warrior Monk" Nam Vs "Unnatural Talent" Johnathan

[B
[i]Begin!!!

TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:50 pm

Engage Battle!

Round 1, start!
--- --- ---
Initiative Order

Johnathan (22)
Nam (1)
--- --- ---
Johnathan (Lv. 2 / 78 HP / 76 EP / 4 AP)
Nam (Lv. 2 / ?? HP / ?? EP / ? AP)

Johnathan's turn!

[Even as the gong rings, Nam stays in his meditative stance, hands raised together and eyes closed...]

[Johnathan instantly moves into action, without even a seconds hesitation. His body almost seems to blur slightly as he quickly moves to Nam's side, swinging his arm out for a hook, aimed straight at Nam's head...!!]

[With the fist coming at him from the side, Nam simply ducked back from the waist, the blow soaring past...]

[The force of the punch continued on, blowing into the crowd and rustling their clothes...]

Announcer: "And it looks like we're going right into it!!"

Johnathan attacks Nam with a Basic Physical Attack, but misses!

Crowd: [Cheers]
[...]
Nam: "..." [Eyes slowly open, serious.]

[His meditative stance breaks, both hands grabbing onto Johnathan's suit, preparing to pull him back with the momentum of his duck, and bring the teen to the ground...]

[What happens next, was absurdly quick. in a single instant, Johnathan moved. Grabbing onto Nam's arms and pushing him off,]
[As Johnathan does so...briefly. the image of Nam comes over him, as he perfectly mimics the duck and grab used only a moment before...]

Nam: [Eyes widen as his body is pulled down--]

WHAAAM

[Nam was slammed into the stage by the back, hard...]

--- --- ---
[In the audience Ami flinches, one eye closing]
--- --- ---
Johnathan burns an AP (4 -> 3) to attack again, inflicting 11 damage!

[After slamming Nam down, Johnathan backs away, keeping himself facing nam the entire time.]

[Before his back could hit the ground a second time, Nam caught himself on both feet, willing himself back up without leaving an opening or falling prone...]

Turn End!!

--- --- ---
Jewel: "A perfect counter, down to the technique..."
"Had he seen that throw before?"

???: "No..."

[It was Arashi who glanced at Jewel.]

Arashi: "It's not as rough, but he kinda moves like my Dad..."
"He doesn't need to see your move before a match....SHIT!! I can't believe he can read a person's Seikuken!!"

Just what is a Seikuken?

It's the  maximum range a fighter or weapon user is capable of striking! In other words, it's like a fighter's territory

However...reading such a thing is no easy feat. With the countless forms and styles on Earth, effectively predicting how an opponent's Seikuken will change and be used is a risky endeavor...

For most...While others try and fail...

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Screenshot_2019-08-21-15-40-35

Johnathan?
He is one of the few in his age group, one of the few on the planet, capable of effectively reading any and all forms of Seikuken! Allowing him to even detect the split second an opponent is 100% focused on attacking!

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Screenshot_2019-08-21-15-41-34

Jewel: [Looking at Arashi, whose brain is clearly going a mile a minute thinking this over]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen RYFWTiD_d
"...Seikuken?"

--- --- --- --- ---

[Nam's feet leave the ground, as he closes the distance in a single bound...]

Nam's turn!

[The moment he regained his balance, his leg was flew upwards to deliver a powerful high kick...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 20190821_125138

--- --- --- --- ---
[In the audience..]

Kankodo: ("It won't reach, the kick doesn't have the range to---")

--- --- ---
[Nam's kick whips out even farther then Kankodo predicted, right at Johnathan's temple]

Kankodo: ("I was wrong about his Seikuken !?")

[Johnathan however...]

[Johnathan's stance lowers for a split second, before his body shoots downwards!! in a single blur of motion Johnathan ducks, nam's leg soaring clean above his head.]

[The force of the blow reaches the martial arts hall this time, blowing a Kankodo's hair...]

Kankodo: [Stares at Johnathan, mid ducking back...] ("He...read it?") [Face sterns up...]

Nam attacks Johnathan with a Basic Physical Attack, but misses!

[Nam's eyes narrowed, as he pulled his leg back ...returning to his meditative stance, hands placed together...]

[His eyes closed, pushing aside all distractions as quickly as possible...and grabbing at a warmth buried deep inside...]

Nam: "Hummmmm...."  [While not actually visible, for effect, white bits of aura spark to life between his hands..]

Nam burns an AP to attempt a Charged Physical Attack...

[However...]

[Nam had blanked everything out, leaving him alone in a black void...]

[And yet...Johnathan's pressure reached him...and appearing in the void...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 0015-074

[Nam's eyes tore open, reality shattering back into place...]

But fails his manipulation check! (-8 KP)

Turn End!
Round 1, end!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Empty The Tenku-Jiken

Post by TheToonKing Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:09 pm

Initiative Order

Johnathan (22)
Nam (1)
--- --- ---
Johnathan (Lv. 2 / 78 HP / 76 EP / 3 AP)

Round 2, start!
--- --- --- --- ---
Johnathan's Turn!

[Almost immediately after Nam comes back to reality, Johnathan moves, this time; his body moves backwards as he throws a straight kick, aiming at Nam's chest!]

[However, Nam's body was already jumping back several steps before the kick had started...]

[Beads of sweat coming down his brow...]

[Johnathan's leg calmly lowers...]

Johnathan's attacks Nam with a Basic Physical Attack, but misses!

[Johnathan sees him retreat...but he does not move. He instead places his leg back upon the ground, and re-takes his stance, not moving an inch...]

Turn End!
--- --- ---

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 52

[Having seen Johnathan's previous fights Arashi was left to wonder...]

Arashi: "Everyone so far has gone straight for big and flashy moves, besides these two."

--- --- ---
Markus: [arms crossed] "This match is slower then the others..."

Shaya: "They're both being careful. They know one wrong move could be the end of it here ..."
--- --- ---

[Arashi knew all to well that Johnathan had power in spades, but what he didn't know was Johnathan had already formulated a plan seconds after the preliminary rules were explained.]
[The Unnatural Talent made it his mission to end every fight quickly. As he saw no reason to reveal his weapons over the course of so many matches in front of so many potential foes.]

"In the prelims he was like an textbook slugger but now it's like ... I'm reading a samurai comic...."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Latest
"Where both guys know one swing with will end it..."

Jewel: "...Were you still talking to me?"

Arashi: "AH! Sorry! I wanted stuff to report back to Krillin with!"

Nam's turn!

[Nams face was still sweating...]

Nam: ("I'd gladly put my body on the line for the village...But...")

[Flashback images to unconcious Gerie, Giran, and Rota...]

("My body will give out...sooner rather then later..")
[...]
Nam: "..."
[Lets out a breath he'd been holding...]

Nam: "I promised you a proper fight..."

---
"Know this...my greatest technique is the Tenkū-Jiken...In our match, it will without a doubt..."
"Defeat you. Unless you become stronger...Then you are right now."

---

Nam: "But for a moment...All I could think of was how to survive..."
"And that won't be enough...not against you..."
"Not enough for me to push you to your best. Let alone win. I have..."

[Suddenly, he jumps straight up into the air]

---
Crowd: !?"
---

Nam: "To become the predator !!"

Announcer: [Recognizes the callback to his entrance speech]

"What's this!?"
"Nam has taken to the sky with an unbelievable jump!! It's not unlike Gerie's flight, but he's pulled it off with just his legs!?"

[Johnathan looks on, as Nam leaps into the hear....at this...he grits his teeth...though his eyes remain Cold]
Johnathan: "Jumping the gun this early..."
"...you idiot..."

[Nam reaches the apex of his jump...]

("Become the predator...so my village can survive!!")

Announcer: "!!!"
"Its as if Nam is hovering in mid air!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen TenkuJikenStart

[Johnathan's stance tightens, his eyes remain locked on Nam...]

--- --- ---
Rika: [Looks up, in awe] "He's flying....!"
"Without wings?"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Magi-07-aladdin-chibi-confused-question-comedy

--- --- ---

--- --- ---
[...]

Tenkū-Jiken

The Heavenly-Cross

After jumping roughly forty feet in the air...Nam comes down on the opponent with his arms crossed, landing a careful blow to their chest...

All who have faced it in the past, from fighters to wild beasts, were left alive from the technique...but were put to sleep for a total of...

10 Days

[Nam crosses his arms, and his momentarily floating ceases, sending him flying back down to Earth...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tenku_Jiken

("Take this...my prey!")

"TENKU-JIKEN!!"

[Johnathan's eyes shut, having clearly predicted Nam's path already...his body tenses...]

[In this instant, this single...quick moment...everyone can see..as a flash of white, interspersed with violet light. It quickly builds around Johnathan's arm...as he draws it back...]

[The light builds even quicker, flashing out violently, chaotically...]

--- --- ---
Son Gohan: [Sees Johnathan's violet arm...] "Hmm..."

---
?: "What's that light again? Just like before...?"
??: "This is no time for tricks, get out of the way!!"
---

[Besides Arashi, Jewels eyes widen at the glow, not overly familiar with the energy...]
--- --- ---

[As Nam descends, Johnathan brings the arm back even further...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tenku_Jiken2

("Forgive me...!!")
--- --- ---

[Nam's body blurred as he zoomed down at Johnathan, whose arm radiated this violet-white swirl...]

--- --- ---
Son Gohan: "Now why would such a well off fighter..."
--- --- ---

[Johnathan's arm begins to raise...]

Son Gohan: ("Do something so careless?")

--- --- ---
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 312f30e9-e0af-420c-8af7-816b2a13590a
Arashi: "The momentum of the fight was still fifty-fifty! Why try to force a change now?! Is throwing around Ki just common on this level?!"

Jewel: "They're both extending themselves suddenly..."
"And what is that light on his arm?"

[Nam, at last, breached Johnathan's Seikuken....]

[A transparent sphere is visible around Johnathan, which Nam's crossed arms pierce into...]

[In that moment, Johnathan let lose everything he had...His glowing arm raising upward in a flash like a beam...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 20190821_152651

WOOOOOSSSH

[But...the straight rush of violet and white rushed passed Nam's head as he pulled to the left, covered in sweat...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tenku_Jiken3

WAAAAAMM

[Nam slammed into Johnathan by the chest, a resounding impact filling the air...]

[Nam flipped back, landing on his feet carefully...]
Nam: [Immediately, his seized, clenching up...]
[His muscles visibly tense...]

[Pants slightly]

Nam: ("The Tenkū-Jiken...requires an incredible amount of stamina to perform...and puts such a stress on the body...")
("But...It's over now...")

[Closes eyes in victory, leaning back...]

Nam attacks Johnathan with his Tenkū-Jiken, which Johnathan attempts to counter with his Eagle Counter, but fails...(Johnathan KP  76 -> 34/AP 3 -> 2)

[Johnathan Stumbles backwards a tad..clenching his chest from the impact...but otherwise...]

[Remains standing.]

[In truth...in that single instance where Johnathan's blow missed, he had placed his other arm over his chest defensively, successfully defending from some of the blow!!]

But Johnathan endures it...!!

Johnathan: "...Was that it?"

Taking only 10 damage!! (HP 78 -> 68)

Nam: [Eyes shoot open...]
"...!?"

"T-T-The Tenkū-Jiken .... I successfully landed it..."
"It should have put you to sleep for 10 days and nights..."

"But..."

Announcer: "Incredible!! The two fighters techniques faced off, and Nam managed to come out on top, only for Johnathan to walk off the damage!?"

--- --- ---

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen E182

Arashi: "Holy shit!!"

Jewel "..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Screen-shot-2017-11-25-at-8-47-46-pm

--- --- ---

Johnathan: "...Have you ever used it on anyone worth fighting?..."
[Johnathan's panting. still not recovered completely from the shock of the hit...moreover his arm is....Smoking?]

[His arm is smoking...and parts of the suit around it look torn....it's shaking as well. it doesn't nearly appear unusable. but clearly damaged]

Johnathan takes 7 damage from the backblast of his counter!!

Last edited by TheToonKing on Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Empty Counterattack

Post by TheToonKing Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:18 pm

--- --- ---
Nam: [Muscles exposed by his outfit visibly twitch...]
("M-My body won't allow for another Tenkū-Jiken either...")
("I have to think...---")

[Sees Johnathan's body clench up...]

("Now!!")

[In a moment, Nam lunged right for Johnathan...]

("The Tenkū-Jiken didn't put him to sleep for 10 days...But it bought me a few seconds!!")

[From mid air he slammed his foot into Johnathan's face...confirming his theory, Johnathan hadn't been able to move...]
[Taking the opportunity, the usually stoic monk cried out a kiai, and started to pummel Johnathan with kicks for all he was worth....]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 748

"HAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"
[Flips around, one final kick sending Johnathan flying into the air...]

--- --- ---
Crowd: [Eyes bulg out of their sockets]

Announcer: "WHAT'S THIS!?"
"Johnathan was suddenly idle as Nam struck him with a devastating rush of kicks!!!"

Nam burns an AP to attack Johnathan with a Basic Physical Attack, and scores a critical hit! Inflicting a total of 24 damage!! (HP 61 -> 37)

--- --- ---
[Johnathan is in mid air for a moment, approaching the edge of the stage...]

Nam: [Stares, still landing down...]
("Come on...!!")
("Our one chance!!")

[Johnathan's body starts to drop in its flight, seemingly to go out of bounds...]
[...]
Announcer: "IS IT OVER!?"

[As Johnathan's body soars however....He suddenly regains his senses, Flipping around in mid air...And landing on his hands and knees...He rapidly skids to a halt. just before the edge of the Arena]

[Some dust flies off the ring and over an awing crowd]
--- --- ---
Announcer: "He's okay!!!"

Crowd: "WOOOOOOO!!!"
?: "I thought it was all over!!"
??: "Keep going you two!!"

--- --- ---

Nam: [Despair...]

[Grits teeth...]

Turn End!

--- --- ---

[Johnathan rises a bit, now on one hand and knee, breathing heavily.]

--- --- ---

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen D8d9ceaef8604b85bad6e30c5f110e7c

Arashi: "Don't scare me like that ya cocky pretty boy! You still owe me a fight!"

Jewel: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tenor

--- --- ---

[Johnathan looks up at Nam...one eye closed as he recovers...now looking only through his Violet Eye]

Johnathan: "Nam...you idiot.."
"The fight was fairly even...and yet...."

[Slowly starts to rise...]

"You put yourself at a disadvantage...you played your hand too early..."
"With that stupid All-or-Nothing attack"

Nam: "Played my hand to early...?"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen New_anime_on_netflix_kakegurui

[Flashback to the Eagle Counter]
"You've just shown...exactly why I had to ..."
"That was ...my chance..."

Johnathan: "...That technique was only a variant of my Eagle's Fist..."
"A variant I created specifically to counter techniques like yours...you did well to avoid it."

[Pats his arm]

"It can't be used for anything else. If i used it like the normal one..."
"It would rip my arm apart."

Johnathan: "You didn't know I was capable of such a thing. You played your hand first...and it nearly cost you the match."
"Of course...that technique of yours....It truly is all or nothing, isn't it? It's energy cost is simply too great to use multiple times."

Nam: "..." [Looks down.]

[...]
--- --- ---
[From the crowd, a voice rings out...]

Ami: "NICE STRANGER!!" [Getting Johnathan's attention]

Opa: [Eyes widen]
[Besides them, Taro falls to the side in surprise]

[Johnathan's eyes widen as he looks back] "...Ami?"

Nam: [Looks over to Ami, eyes widen.] "Ami...Don't try and make him st---"

--- --- ---
[...]
Ami: "Don't underestimate big brother Nam!!!"
"He isn't done yet!!"

--- --- ---

[Nam's eyes widen, and tears form at the edges...]

Ami: "I think...I think the Tenkū-Jiken was the perfect move to use!!"
"Big Brother Nam's counterattack starts right now!!"
--- --- ---
[Crowd murmurs in response, looking over to Ami..]
?: "Big...?"
??: "Brother...?"
--- --- ---

Johnathan looks back in shock a moment....before smirking and looking back towards Nam]

Johnathan: "Heh...that's an admirable sentiment to be sure. But I'm not underestimating him."

"I don't think a win for him is impossible..."

[Johnathan finally completely rises to his feet, and takes his stance once more.] "....But he certainly made it harder."

_Round 2, end!_
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Empty A Genius...!! The Eagle's Fist

Post by TheToonKing Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:26 pm

Round 3, start!
--- --- ---
Initiative Order

Johnathan (22)
Nam (1)
--- --- ---
Johnathan (Lv. 2 / 37 HP / 34 EP / 2 AP)
Johnathan's Turn!

Johnathan: "For the record, I'm sorry."

"But as I said before...I'm here for something too. It isn't noble...not like your reasons."
[Closes eyes.]

"But if it means stepping on you to get there..."

[Opens eyes.]

"Then so be it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQRllFyGovM&t=52s

Nam: ("Ami...")
[Stands straight, wiping away tears.]

("Where was my head at!?)
("The match isn't over...So why had I already given up!?")

[Takes a martial arts stance, rather then his meditative...]

("Thank you...Little brother!!")

("I had almost forgotten... Tenkū-Jiken isn't my only technique!!") [Determined face]

[Johnathan stares for a moment...before his body lowers....and with a blur of motion he rushes to Nam's side yet again, This time his arm swings upwards for an Uppercut!!!]

[Nam doesn't see as Johnthan makes his movement, still looking up while Johnathan is below him...]
[...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e45516b4a4e344a4450535772673d3d2d3635383831363332392e313536613563653762633563373162353235373236303634353435342e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720

[Nam's head is blown back by the uppercut, and he's knocked off his feet...]

[His eyes are shown hazy from the damage...but recovers, jumping back for some distance between the two...]

Johnathan attacks Nam with a Basic Physical attack, and Nam critically fails, inflicting 20 damage!

[As Nam reals back....Johnathan takes his stance again..but something's different.]

[His body tenses...and that familiar glow appears once again, but this time over his entire body, but more heavily around his arms...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Latest?cb=20150220192331

[But this time...it's much calmer. it flows much more naturally. the chaos of before nowhere to be seen...]

Nam: [Some blood leaks from mouth...] ("He's still not done...!")

--- --- --- --- ---
Son Gohan: "Ohhh...So that's the real technique..."

Kankodo: [Eyes wide, visibly sweating]
("How is it that he's gained such control over his Ki...!?")
("He's truly...")
--- --- ---

Jewel: "That light... It's different from before..."
"What's he attempting to do now?"

Arashi: [Silent, unlike when he was talking Jewel's ear off.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 012908558969998151dd5accdb1f50ca

--- --- ---

[Once the buildup is complete, Johnathan's body again lowers....but this time he moves with even more incredible speed, charging forth as a bright white-violet streak. ]

Kankodo: ("A genius...!!")
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Empty Blossoming Strength

Post by TheToonKing Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:35 pm

[Johnathan had planned his first blow to be a straight, aimed directly...At Nam's chest....]

[However...]

[The entire time Johnathan was rushing him, Nam's eye was focused on the teen..]

[He focused more then he ever had before...tossed aside more idle thoughts then he'd ever managed in his years as a monk...All of his mental power pointed at one task...]

In moments of stress such as these...It is widely known...

[A sphere appears around Johnathan...his Seikuken ... Johnathan's maximum range...]

That a martial artists skills can blossom!!

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Historys-strongest-disciple-kenichi-554682

[His territory!!]

Nam: [Eye twitches] ("This is it....I'll bet it all on this...!!")
("Just like you've all bet on me!!")

[...]

EAGLE'S FIST

SHURA GEKIRETSUKEN

[Johnathan's fist flew forward at Nam's chest....but the man disappeared...]

[Johnathan's instincts tell him to move almost immediately...]
[...But not fast enough.]

--- --- ---
[Several fighters in the audience's eyes widen, Nam disappearing from their view as well...]
--- --- ---

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6a732d4431506b4a676c646c70673d3d2d3530313332383935362e313466626238653335636561333734383935363837303336393537342e676966

Johnathan burns an AP (2 -> 1) to attack again, this time with his Eagle's Fist (KP 34 -> 12), but Nam counters with his Shura Gekiretsuken!!

[Johnathan takes a few steps, eyes wide in legitimate shock, as his body clenched up...]

Inflicting 8 damage...(HP 37 -> 29)

[Johnathan tried to turn and face Nam...only to find that he couldn't...]

And Paralyzing him for one round!!

--- --- ---
Jewel: "!"
"...Again... just like earlier on..."
[Image of the Paralyzed Giran after Rose did...whatever... flashes in Jewel's mind]
"So many interesting... and terrifying... techniques on display..."

Arashi: "No kidding. Not knowing your shit at this point is gonna cost ya!"
"But I know he can still win!"

--- --- ---

[Johnathan falls to one knee, struggling to even move enough to keep his balance...]
"(...This....this is....)"
"(...Exactly what i came here for...)"

--- --- ---

[Ami, and after picking up on his energy Opa and Taro as well, jump for joy]

Ami: "I knew you could do it, big brother Nam!!"
--- --- ---
[Nam wobbles somewhat from the intense speeds of the Shura Gekiretsuken...]

Johnathan: ("This feeling...This powerlessness...")

[Once again that image flashes in his mind.]

[Nam looks at Johnathan, his Seikuken flickering in and out.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen Tumblr_lm187kUUXP1qafrh6

("This is...")

Nam: "...!!" [Rushes Johnathan without hesitation...and once again...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 20190821_125138
[A kick...!!]

[Suddenly, Johnathan's will focuses...as his head turns to nam, his body once again blurs downwards!!!]
Johnathan: ("Something I must overcome!!")

Swipe

Nam burns an AP to attack Johnathan with a Basic Physical Attack...

[Nam's leg had passed through mid air...]

But even Paralyzed, Johnathan manages to dodge!!

Nam: ("!?")
("Even still...You can move!?")

("To take both the Tenkū-Jiken and Shura Gekiretsuken...!!")

[Leans forward....fist raising...]

[Johnathan's head manages to turn, glaring over at Nam with his predator eyes ...]

Nam: ("You truly are...")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: It's Them! The Strongest Sixteen 4632077_1_orig
[Nam's fist slams into Johnathan's face, no longer able to push himself further, sending it spiraling and his body flying back along with it]
("...Amazing!")

Nam burns an AP to attack again...and Johnathan scores a critical fail...

[Johnathan hits the ground with a thud, landing within the ring....]

But Johnathan manages to endure...Inflicting 11 damage! HP 28 -> 17
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next