The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest

Post by TheToonKing Mon May 11, 2020 11:19 pm

[...]
--- --- ---
[And so the fighters were allowed their rest, and as the food was prepared the likes of Rota (But you're not still in the tournament!), Johnathan, and Jewel were able to step out of the infirmary to eat as well...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Food

[Totaling Arashi, Rika, Johnathan, Rota, Krillin, Jewel, Son Gohan, Rose, and Abra...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 223055-5PJlruyBEbnNoURJ

[...]

A meeting between the final eight fighters of the tournament...

[Some who would go on to fight each other in the second round were currently sitting besides each other...]

The tension.....

[Abra and Arashi are sitting besides each other]

Spoiler:

Arashi "HA! HA! GET READY TO BARF CUZ I'VE NEVER LOST TO ANYONE. . . . cough besides mom." cough
"LETS DO THIS!"

Arashi: "Ha ha!! Get ready to bard cause i've never lost to anyone!!!" [Cough] "Besides mom..." [Cough]

"Let's do this!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Goku-eating-02

Rota:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Source

[Per Rose's suggestion, Rota was getting his rest...]
[Though his acute sense of smell had lead him here...]

---
[Rika looks the table over curiously, calmly eating a cookie...]

[Sweets are for afterwards, Rika!!]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Original

---
[Meanwhile Jewel eyes a form of food she'd never seen before...]

[After seeing others try a few slices...she gave it a go for herself...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest KuEZoZW

---
[Krillin...Well he was not used to this sort of treatment, at Orin Temple or Kame House, and he was eating it up...]

[...Literally...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_n0egavYD4T1trlkhuo1_250

[Arashi glances at the monk enjoying his meal.]

[Flashbacks of the earlier incident and the rather large bum shaped crater quickly come to mind....]

[Arashi takes a fork and points it at Krillin.]

Arashi:" Better enjoy munch that meal crunch Krillin. I still oh ya for slurp launching that ladies butt at my face!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_2ca9f0ac7137e6a90a5dc85f497b159d_fe230a15_400

[Rota's nose bubble bursts and he awakes.]

Rota: [Still eating subconsciously] "How'd I get here?"

Arashi "Probably sleep eating urges."

Rota: "Well, better to eat than to be eaten."

[While the statement seemed random, it causes Arashi to flashback to his own wounded dining on T-Rex]

"...yeah, you said it man."

"Oh yeah! Been meaning to ask. Is that tail real?"

Rota: [holding up his food] "No, its a wing."

Arashi: "Very funny."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tenor

[Grabs a drumstick with his tail.]
"Can ya at least do this?"

[Rota lifts a cup with his tail and drinks from it.]
Rota: "Do what?"

Rika: [Looks over at Arashi]
"Ohh, Rota, he has a tail just like..."

Jewel: [Over hears only this] 0_0
[starts to gag on pizza for a moment]

Rika: "You do..." [Rota]

Jewel: [Coughs up..]
Rika: [Turns] "...?"

Rota: "Oh, I didn't think anyone else had one."
Rota: "Or, any other humans I guess..."

[Eyes widen as he remembers a particularly important piece of information]
Arashi ("Oh right...blind.")
[Clears throat]

"Can't say I wasn't thinking the same thing. Welp! Looks like we're tail bros Rota!"

[Suddenly raises his tail for some sort of 'high five']
"Pleasure to finally chill out and say nice to meet ya !"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 15675543079402084329633

[Rota raises his tail in a similar manner]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest B39f66587412205e039e6c36efa549fb

Rota: "Likewise."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190903_165434
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty Re: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest

Post by TheToonKing Tue May 12, 2020 9:07 pm

[Jewel watches as the above takes place, hastily trying to wipe the look of terror that had been on her face a moment ago]
Jewel: ("Humans... with tails? I can't believe I didn't see it before during their fights!")
("But I've never heard of this before... yet, here they are, two such beings in front of me.")

Rika: [Munches on another cookie...]
[Looks at Arashi]
"Do you hate your tail getting grabbed as much as Rota?"

[Casually announcing weakness]

[Arashi at first raises an eye brow. Didn't take long to pick up on what she meant.]

Arashi "Yeah. Really ticks me off when people do that. My mom's even more testy about it."

Rota: "Dad would grab it all the time, said if I could get used to a punch I could get used to getting my tail grabbed."

Rika: "Hm, he'll be so happy when you finally do then."

Rota: [sweat drop]

Arashi: [Thinking] ("What the heck?! Why'd they have to bring that up out of no where?! I thought we were cool!")

Jewel: ("...I too get testy when my tail gets grabbed...")
("But... for them it sounds... Painful?")

---
[Meanwhile, Son Gohan had his mask lifted up, only revealing his mouth, and was downing a drink...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tenor

[After he finishes, he waves the container upside down in disappointment]

"More sake!!"

Attendant: "Sir, you'll have your next match..."

Son Gohan: "I'm fighting last, I'll be sobered up by then!!"
Attendant: "What about some tea, sir?"

Son Gohan: [Cringes at the thought]
---

Rota: [remembers something]

"Dad how come you like tea so much?"

[Grown man sobbing]

"I can't get drunk!"
Mad God Cole09/03/2019
[Johnathan meanwhile sits at his seat.,Calmly and politely eating. It might be slow but...he is eating quite a bit.]
TheToonKing91109/03/2019
--- --- --- --- ---
[Everyone continues to eat and chat, having such a good time... which seemed to ignore what was soon to come.]
[Rika watches everyone throughout...]

[The row of faces ranging from calm to excited, careless to happy...all dining together at the same table...]

---
[Compared to all the time she'd spent in the Hiyashi Estate, practicing her cooking and tea brewing all alone...Never dining with a guest before Rota and Taro happened upon her...]
---

Rika: [Glances around]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Giphy

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[...]
--- --- --- --- ---
[Soon...it was time for the deserts...]

Waiter: "The chefs really went all out..."
??: "They saw those fights too, and wanted to give it their all just like them..."

Rika & Abra:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 15394bd6a934336d888557041693

[As Johnathan spots the desert, he smiles somewhat.]

Johnathan: "Haven't had a meal like this in a while..."

[...]

[Arashi wipes his mouth and gets up from the table]

Arashi "Thanks but my cheat day isn't till later this week. I'm gonna go for a run! Should be back in time for the next Match!"
[Just like that Arashi was off!]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 15675579760761856974155

[As Arashi left, the camera zooomed out to reveal his full form...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Main-qimg-ed8e9b1b48d23f70545474b663c54232

Rota: "Hmm..I'll head out to."
[Stands]
[...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest H8NH5XU

Arashi "Don't think it'll be that easy to keep up with me buddy!"

Rota: "We'll see!"

[...]

[...]

[Both run out...]

--- --- ---

***Arashi and Rota face off in Movement checks...!***

[Though the run started just fine, Arashi felt a twitch in his stomach which quickly turned to a sharp pain.]

Arashi: Urk!

[Suddenly he was left as just barely above a brisk walk, while Rota, on the other hand...]

[Had left him in the dust...]

***Rota wins this challenge!***

--- --- ---

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 03a47929e6ad2b770c14e184f41afe47

[Son Gohan downs a new sake bottle...]

Son Gohan: "Good hic stuff...just like the other bottles..."
"hicAnother!!"

???: "That was the last one..."
[A drunk blush is somehow visible through his mask]
"Whaddya hic mean..."

[Slowly puts head to table]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_n76xhaYiQW1toh5f1o1_250

--- --- ---

Abra:
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Cyuo

Abra: "Abra can eat all this right? Abra won't get hit or bothered if she eats, right!?"

Rika: "You can't eat all of this Abra, then their won't be any left for us..."

Abra:

Abra: "Abra never able to eat everything, well at least Abra get bigger treat the before... Bouncy lady got away from Abra so Abra needs lots of food!"

Rika: [Waves hand towards the cake in front of them]
"You can have the first taste."

[Abra begins reaching her hands to the cake then pulls back.]
Abra: "Oopsies! Abra almost touch the cake, Abra not suppose to use hands for that!"
[She picks up a knife and very slowly and carefully takes a piece.]

"IT'S SO GOOD!"

Rika: [Smiles, eating her own bite]
"Its better if everyone can have some, even if one person gets less."
"It's like when you shared your ice cream with me.`

Abra: "So Abra make other people happy by not taking there sweets?"
"So Abra did a good thing! Abra did good again, Abra on a roll today!"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty Baton Pass

Post by TheToonKing Tue May 12, 2020 9:25 pm

[With only minutes before the commencement of round two both Arashi and Rota returned to the hall]

[With Rota arriving first after having maintained an incredibly solid lead from start to finish.]

[Meanwhile Arashi ..]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Czrmw3yqr77abg7bvh2vw24yt63voxqt_hq

[Was doing his best.]

Arashi ("Ga! Gah! Jeez! How can someone injured run that fast?!")

[Arashi would wave Rota off. Promising the blind traveler that he'd catch up once tge cramp subsided]

Arashi: "OK pant you pant go on ahead! There's something pant I gotta check on first!"

--- --- --- --- ---

[Rota returned to lunch...]

[Rota walked up to Rika]

Rika: "How are your injuries, do they still hurt?"

Rota: [smiles] "Not at all, it's amazing what a good meal can do. Hold on a second."

[Rota took a step back, let in a deep breath, and then...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest DeyRGWVVAAABsBF

Rota: "Phew....I can move a lot better now."

Rika:

"Maybe you should get your clothes."

--- --- --- --- ---

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 990561d7b1db43c0611adf44c30b087e

[Meanwhile through the Tournament Halls Arashi roamed around yet not aimlessly.]
Arashi "..."

"Yeeaaahhh! Should be in this direction. Should be enough time to poke his brain."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 531840_1399941389088_500_281

[As Arashi was walking off that defeat at the swift feet of Rota he couldn't help but ask himself]

Was it luck? Would his mother and father been on the money had the drawing been different? Perhaps his "luck" would run dry once met with a certain walking black hole? Either way he had to ascertain something...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 001a8d8f6a3cce9a59dcf65a55b3bbcaa45971b7_00

[The boy seemed oddly serious as he made his way to the infirmary.]

[He'd been there before, when he'd taken Gerie...]

[He finds his way to the double doors...and opens them...]

--- --- ---
[Inside, Arashi quickly focused on who he'd come here for...]

[His entire body wrapped up, and his topknot undone, Makushita layed back in one of the beds...still unconscious...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190907_145203

[Arashi approached the bed, and a nurse goes up to him]

???: "Uhm, I'm afraid he won't be waking up any time soon..."
"He suffered a concussion in addition to his other injuries, he could use the rest..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190904_195106

[...]

[Arashi cringes from hearing all this]

"Holy-!" [Covers his mouth.]

"Uh wow, sorry. It felt like I was hitting a steel wall so I thought he'd bounce back like Rota. Can I at least ... sit here for a bit?"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Hqdefault

???: [Nods head] "Of course..." [Walks off]

Arashi "Thanks! I'll be quick."
[Arashi grabs a chair and sits next to Makushita.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Hospital-bed

[The young pugilist gives the fallen Sumo God another once over]

"I guess that answers half my question but I still man."

" ...wish I could've heard it straight from you. Even if mom wanted me to figure it out solo. I wanted to hear what it's like to be a Yokozuna. What made you compete when ya probably got other challengers knocking at your door?"

"What does it mean to be strong?"

[...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190907_152224

--- --- ---
Flashback Makushita: "I'd be left out from everyone else if their were weight classes. Just like in sumo, I'm grateful to have a chance to challenge myself against anyone here."

[...]

"Then their shouldn't be a bit of laughter. I look forward to any challenger."

[...]

"The Tenkaichi Budokai...Not only lacks any restrictions on weight, but fighting style as well..."
"How could I chance it...letting this opportunity slip by..."
"How often does a yokozuna get a opportunity like this...to still aim even higher?"

--- --- ---

[Makushita turns to Arashi, who straightens out in surprise.]

[The nearby nurse turns and nearly falls over in shock]

???: "S-Sir, don't push yourself---"

Spoiler:
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty Round 2 Begins

Post by TheToonKing Tue May 12, 2020 9:44 pm

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Nearly two hours have passed since the climax of Round 1...

In that time...the audience has been engaged in constant gossip!! All on the likes of who might win, or on the origins of any particular fighter...

--- --- ----

[Two silhouettes appear, a man cloaked in a red aura, and a women cloaked in more of a pink/purple...]

Two fighters in particular had a majority of the crowd expecting them to win...

[One silhouette fades into Son Gohan, giving a peace sign]

Son Gohan

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 6137903aa68acec6190ba87dd83ed7f4_400x400

The winner of the 18th Tenkaichi Budokai, known throughout the world for his mastery over a plethora of martial arts...
And...

Rose

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Img_20171102_103900568334168

A complete enigma, Rose ended her first round match in a matter of moments, and not even camera's were able to spot her moment of attack...

Mostly a closed book, the audience has been happy to guess what might be inside...
Even then...Strong contenders have made it to the second round as well...

[A huge silhouette appears...]

The young man who defeated Rota, whose fast and powerful strikes had within the hour earned him the nickname "Silver Fang" ...

Krillin

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Ef32f6e307aabf49b312d96273572b39

The "Monster Monk"...
As well as..

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Sasuke_s_serious_by_mirani97_d3fkvuv-pre

Johnathan

The Combat Doppelganger who seems to devour the techniques of anyone he sees...

--- --- --- --- --- ---

And another whose reputation has exploded...

[In the crowd, a group reraised their banner...]

Katsuo: [Wipes away his tears, along with most of the Makushita fans around him]
"I can't believe its come to this...But we can't leave just because the Yokozuna was defeated..."

"Not after he showed it to us..."

Banner:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Kanji_arashi_storm

*Arashi/Storm

[Katsuo flashes back to the end of Arashi Vs Makushita...]
"I'm not even sure what 'it' was..."

"But 'it' ..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 0112-015

"Blew away the 'God of Sumo'!!"

Katsuo: "So from now on we'll be rooting for you...!!"

He had earned the name 'Fujin' after shouting out the name of his signature technique...

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Arashis_Face
Arashi

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[...]
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tournament

[The crowd has gathered once again around the fighting stage, where the announcer was stepping up to continue...]
Announcer: "Everyone, thank you for your patience!!"
"With this time, all eight of our fighters have had plenty of rest! They seem to be back in top form!!"

"Which means its time for us to begin the second round!!"

Crowd: "WOOOOOOOO!!!"

Announcer: "That's the spirit!!"
--- --- --- --- ---
Rika:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Original

--- --- ---

"Iiiiiinnn the left corner...!!"
"Her abilities are among the most unique we've ever seen here....And most would say the same of her beauty!"

"Fighting against her, you can throw away any prep you had against ordinary fighting styles! Will her cold powers freeze out all the martial arts gathered here today!?"
"Let's give it up for the Pale Woman..."

"Yuki-Onna..."

"Rika!!!"

While she wasn't among the considerations for a "top contender"

[Crowd cheers, fists raised over head]
?: "Give it your best shot!!"
??: Coming here with no martial arts took a lot of guts!!"

???: "Just don't get all beat up again!! My heart can't take it!!"

[The roar of cheers seems to blow Rika's hair as she's taken aback...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest F2d755bbd2f8420a0037d67c04a8be8a

A vast portion of the crowd couldn't help but root for her here...
Of course...in the moment...

--- --- ---

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 1496792417248

They'd forgotten who her opponent was to be...

[Arashi hops up to roof with a now well rested Krillin. Using both hands to cover his ears.]

"For the love of Kami! Dad might be right. The lookers almost always have the most fans."

[Arashi takes a seat at the very top of the roof and looks straight down at Rika]

"Hey Krillin, not trying to be mean here but the tournament organizers are smart enough to have all the docs on close standby right?"

[Arashi felt a heavy dread that only a handful of onlookers picked shared. This would be no ordinary fight ...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Images-w1400

[Jewel, meanwhile, was standing upon the ground for the time being, wanting to conserve everything she could spare for her upcoming fight. She stands by the destroyed portion of the wall, which gives her a clear view of the ring. Her eyes are alight with worry, remembering who Rika is up against]

Jewel: ("For Rika especially, this match won't be easy... That 'Rose'... she's capable of throwing attacks no one was able to see...")
("However...")

--- --- ---
[Flash to Jewel nervous before her fight with Man-Wolf, as well as Jewel's mysterious power activating]
Rika's Voice (Flashback): "I know you can do it, Jewel..."
--- --- ---

Jewel: [Aloud, though still under her breath] "I will root for you, Rika, just as you did for me."
("Even though... my instincts as a martial artist... say not to...")

————-

[Rota stood to the side, arms crossed as he leaned against the wall]

[He couldn’t deny what Rikas opponent was capable of. But even so he had faith in Rikas abilities as well.

However, recent events also made him worry about motive. And just how far Rose would go if pushed to a corner.]

Rota: (I’ll stand here and wait, and hope the rules keep her in check. But if they don’t.)

[Rota closed his eyes and took in a deep breath before opening.]

Rota: Be safe.....

--- --- --- --- ---
Announcer: "And in the the riiiiight corner..."

"While her opponent isn't even human,  we seem to know even less about this women!"
"She blew us away when she defeated the 'World's Strongest Giras' in a flash..."

"While I've heard names such as "Queen of Combat" pop up, I can't help but notice her now trademark lab coat..."

"I think we may not be dealing with a master martial artist, but a 'Master of Sciences' !! Is this all a part of her latest experiment !?"

"Nobody blink, or you might miss whatever she pulls out next...!!"

"Iiiiittss...!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Source

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Announcer2

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 104b9ea0f2dea93d9374b092b82e1256

"Rooooose!!!"

[Rose takes a deep inhale of the cigarette, before tossing it outside of the ring as she steps in; blowing the smoke out as she walks forward.]

--- --- ---
[As it falls down, Gerie is seen squeezing between members of the crowd, still all hanging out in Succubus form]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Lambdadelta.full.111259

("That Rose may have just tried to eat me ,but I'm definitely cheering for her here...Besides, who could blame her...")

("I can't wait to see her trash that annoying ice bitch...Just thinking about it gets me w--")

???: [Middle aged man]"Excuse me.."
[Lifts camera]

Gerie: "Oh, you want a pic with the goods---"

[Passes Gerie and hands her the camera]

???: "Could you get Rika-chan in the shot?"  [Poses, with Rika standing idly in the background of the shot]

Gerie:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f6d5067684562552e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=360&q=80

[Angrily takes a bunch of photos]
--- --- --- --- ---
Announcer: "Now then..."
Rika:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Cb127fb104e2664c00bb7d4bb90da520

Announcer: "Let the first match of the second round..."

[Rose takes her hands out of her pockets, getting ready.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest DTxe6sKW0AIf6VM

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Match_4_Begin

"Begin!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tournament_Gong

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

"Yuki-onna" Rika Vs "Master of Sciences" Rose

Begin!!!

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 4_12
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty Re: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest

Post by TheToonKing Tue May 12, 2020 10:11 pm

[Two Eyecatches go off, showing Rika and Rose's stats]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest D9b

Rika
-----
Health: A
Energy: B
-----
Strength: C
Stamina: B
Endurance: B
Power: S
Manipulation: A
Willpower: A
Reflex: A
Movement: C
Intelligence: B
-----
Physique: B
Spirit: A
Instincts: B

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Unknown

Rose
-----
Health: S
Energy: A
-----
Strength: C
Stamina: B
Endurance: S+
Power: C
Manipulation: C
Willpower: A
Reflex: C
Movement: B
Intelligence: S++
-----
Physique: A
Spirit: B
Instincts: A

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Unknown

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Engage Battle!
--- --- ---
Initiative Order

Rose (18)
Rika (17)

--- --- ---
Rika (Lv. 2 / 76 HP / 107 EP / 5 AP)
Rose (Lv. 2 / 108 HP / 123 EP / 4 AP)

Round 1, start!
--- --- ---
Rose's turn!

Rose: "I appreciate your friendship with my daughter, Rika. Unfortunately for you, I'm not holding back. Especially when thinking of your abilities..." [She lets out a smile] "I suggest you consider forfeiting..."

[She slowly raises her arms.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest DB-FighterZ_01-22-18

"...But I'll respect your decision...in any case..." [She lets out another smile, before energy lashes out from her body.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 1522191627_tumblr_p33iqb1AyW1w6ke60o3_1280

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Fb0

Rose uses her turn to Power Up!

[Rose looks to Rika, expecting her answer.]

Announcer: "Rose has once again exploded with a mysterious power...!!"

--- --- ---
?: "W-What is that stuff!?"
??: "Johnathan used it to I think..."
???: "No, it must be some of that 'science' stuff the ref was talking about!"
--- --- ---

[Rika's hair is blown by the wind being picked up...]

Rika: "I've never forfeited before..."
"And with so many people cheering for me..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 1856700-bigthumbnail

"I don't intend to now."

Rose: "Very well..." [Smile fades] "..my apologies if things end up going to far..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Giphy

Rika: "That's what I was going to say..."

--- --- ---
Jewel: "!"
("Rose is exerting herself so much that she's emitting a light! Is that Ki, too!?")
--- --- ---

Rika's turn!
[Stance widens somewhat, as she closes her eyes...]

[And starts to inhale strongly, air visibly collecting...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 9ab035c755a4432028e9577e96aac385

Announcer: "What's this...!?"
"In response...Rika's started to prepare her finishing move!!"

Rika begins her Kori no Kokyu...

Crowd: "!?!"
???: "Rika's not messing around either!!"

Both fighters, to the shock of the crowd, prepared their strongest assets right as the match began...

Just like previous matches...

It was like two samurai preparing their swords for one decisive clash...

Rika:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Sakura-Shinguji-Sakura-Taisen-wallpaper-20160712220534-645x500

Rose:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Baiken

Round 1, over!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty Rika Vs Rose

Post by TheToonKing Tue May 12, 2020 10:33 pm

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Initiative Order

Rose (18)
Rika (17)

--- --- ---
Rika (Lv. 2 / 76 HP / 91 EP / 5 AP)
Rose (Lv. 3 / 108 HP / 123 EP / 4 AP) [Powered-Up]

Round 2, start!
--- --- ---

Jewel: "Already... they're raising the stakes to this level."
"How this match goes depends on what happens in mere moments!"

---
Krillin: "The quarterfinals just started, and I'm already freaking out...!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 7f2

--- --- ---
Rose's turn!
[...]

Rika: [Takes a step forward, looking at Rose...]

[Suddenly pauses]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_inline_oa8k1ofnfm1s4rxy6_500

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest A

[Rose's sword in an instant slashes right through Rika's icey weapon, and into her...]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 9d8b91297579047cd8d31ab8182bb24ae085be3e_hq

[The slash cleanly slices through; swinging around and back in one quick motion, striking through Rika's most vital spots.]

[She can only watch her body be cut down...]

[Rose spins around and slashes the sword to send blood from the blade. She gracefully slides the backend of the blade along its sheath as she begins to stow it...before Rika falls to the ground.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 6aSNqpO

--- --- ---
[In the "real world", Rose seemed to disappear, and instantly reappear behind Rika...]

[Before Rika's shirt ruffled in a series of delayed impacts all at once...a light mist trailed out of her mouth for a moment...]

[And she fell onto her knees, and backwards...]

--- --- ---
Jewel: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 1535614388238

Crowd: "EHHHHHHH!?!?"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Prison-school-vol-1-shocked

--- --- ---
[Markus & Shaya...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Header-image-gintama

Markus: "I was pushing my senses to the limit... a-and still missed whatever it was again!!"
Shaya: "W-Who is she..."

--- --- ---
Rose: [Exhales, twitching/cringing slightly. Once again, her fingers where completely broken and bent out of place; though they slowly began to heal.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest PTg4Na_1EEV8NDBmCoYzPS0GbOKqDhPXtVhScTtwJgc

--- --- ---

Krillin:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 401

Gerie:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 419ccc7dd43128ccd3a2dd99d63e2055afc3fd59_hq

"Wait...what happened?"

Rota: [Steps forward, confused]
"Hey...What happened?"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Lykiubrwxjgptn6qy3qhh2qp2bfe2635_hq

"What happened!?"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty Special Place

Post by TheToonKing Wed May 13, 2020 4:47 pm

Arashi "I think she just...won."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_lo8l13mP5z1qzgmgd

--- --- ---

[From atop the nearby wall, Abra watched...]

Abra: "Mama killed another one of Abra's friends."
"Time for new a one Abra guesses..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Wv0aq0vl34o21

--- --- ---

Announcer:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest FoodWars

[Shakes self back into focus.]

"1...2..!!"

[...]

[Pauses]
[Shakes head.]

"Without a doubt, that's a knockout."
[...]

"Yuki-Onna" Rika...

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 268786349020211

Retires in the second round...

Announcer: "Moments after the match had begun, Rose lands a single decisive blow quicker then anyone can see...!!!!"

"Master of Sciences" Rose...

"The winner is...!!!"
"Roooooooseeee!!!"

[Rose turns, staring at Rika for a moment.]
"..."

Moves on...

--- --- ---
[Krillin sees this]
Krillin: ("Don't tell me she's thinking about...")

("Eating her!?!")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Dachkvd-aa4db938-cf65-42b6-bb23-758254f65ca0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2M2NzNkMDAyLWRlYjEtNGE5MS1iYTAzLTNmOWM2OWUyZmVjOFwvZGFjaGt2ZC1hYTRkYjkzOC1jZjY1LTQyYjYtYmIyMy03NTgyNTRmNjVjYTAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Rose: "Alright...lets get you to the infirmary..." [She takes a step forward, crouching down next to Rika.]

Announcer: [Lifts mic] "Ahh, contestant Rose is helping Rika-chan to the infirmary, just like some of our previous victors."

"That's the kind of spirit we like to see here at---"

Jewel: [As the announcer speaks, closes eyes]
("It was the result I'd expected... and I still didn't see what she did ...")
("Sorry, Rika...")

[Blip]

Announcer: "..."

[Rika has ...disappeared?]

--- --- ---
[Jewel opens eyes...seeing Rika gone...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 954c1a202728b0b424f897ffc2cc7e74fbb04572

Krillin:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest A043ce45e587705e37239ba1a3d777027b056a45_hq

("S-She must have done it!!")
Announcer: [Full body turns left and right]
"..."
"Where did she go...!?"

Rose: [Smile] "She's in a special place, so that I can take her to the infirmary more easily."

[She says, somewhat uncharacteristically.]

Announcer: [Sees Rose's sudden expression] "..."

[Slouches.]

"B-But...what does...that mean..."
--- --- ---
[Meanwhile, Rika's loss is sinking in to Gerie...]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest E3a45c56744587601018639b909c3ddb2a50ca3ae93ec62e01b5a52f13ac7a5e

"It could have been soooo much slower, but yes !!"
"She got what she had coming!!"

[Forgets the whole almost being eaten thing, waving towards Rose]

"Thank you so much, Rose!!!~"
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest DKT4tjt

-- --- ---
Rose: [Turns towards Gerie's voice with a smile. Then somewhat blushes.] ("She's looking at me?!")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 79a

Jewel: [Towards Gerie's... celebration]
"Yeesh... even outside the tournament she can't not be... her."
[To herself] "But still... where did Rika go... A 'special place'...? Did she pull out one of those capsule things while I wasn't looking?"

Arashi "At this point what can't this lady do?"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 1567919724294174955014

[...]

[...]

[...]

[Murmurs spread across the audience of what had actually happened. But as they continued, a few changed as they took note of the stage.]

[Walking through the path towards the stage, was Rota].

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest FastEverlastingFlies-max-1mb

Announcer: Iiiiit would appear that former contestant Rota has just walked up to the stage, what could be his intent?!
[Announcer walks up to Rota]

Announcer: Hey, you should't....be.....

[Rota walked past him without a word.]

Jewel: "Rota...?"
"What are you...?"

Krillin:
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 2dcf0622c738e70b6756f555408aa3d2
("We're the only ones who know what must have happened...)

[Rota finally stopped, a foot apart from Rose]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Maxresdefault

[There is an intensity flaring off from the two.]

Arashi "ROTA! I don't think you wanna do that bro!"

Rota: "Spit her out...now."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Hqdefault

Rose: "..."
"Eh--?!"

"Why is there such an intense expression on your face?!"

[Neither seem to budge...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest F7fc763bb6b31581b6d6edde77f2a264dee10773_hq

Rose: [Either ignoring or not catching what Rota said:] "D-did you want to accompany me to the Infirmary since she's your friend?"
"If so we should probably get going, people are starting to stare..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 587d0dbf6c8bbcefdd45374270878f8a1bcea52d_00

[Her voice is somewhat brighter than before, as she uncharacteristically speaks]

[Rota tightens a fist]

Rota: "I won't ask a third time, let her go, and I'll take her."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest One_Piece_E89913-25-42

Rose: [Blinks] "My way is more efficient, with no fear of harm from carrying her while moving..."

Krillin:

[Arashi glances at Krillin.]
Arashi: "Dude? You ok?"
"You look more nervous than usual and you ain't even fighting."

Jewel: "Rota wasn't this intense in his match earlier..."
"But why?" [Starting to grow worried]

--- --- ---

Rose: [Her tone somewhat returns back to "normal"] "As the one who inflicted the damage, I'm aware of what might instill more. This way her body won't come to any unnecessary harm."

Rose: "If you're that worried, I'll just show you then..."

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

"Silver Fang" Rota Vs "Master of Sciences" Rose (Rika Absorbed)

Begin...!?!

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 4_12
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty Rota Vs Rose

Post by TheToonKing Wed May 13, 2020 6:37 pm

Engage Battle!
--- --- ---
Initiative Order

Rose (18)
Rota (8 )

--- --- ---
Rota (Lv. 2 / 106 HP / 110 EP / 6 AP)
Rose (Lv.2 / 108 HP / ??? EP / 21 E(lement)P / 3 AP)

The Strongest PCs Clash After All!!
--- --- ---
Round 1, start!
--- --- ---
Rose's turn!

Rose: "We shouldn't just stick around here. So I'm going to just take you to the Infirmary too..."
[For a moment, there is a bit of frost that comes from Rose's body.]

[She begins to reach her hand out. Rota quickly begins to move, but in a flash; the ground underneath them flash freezes: and Rota is gone.]

End of Turn!

--- --- ---
Jewel: "Rota's gone, now, too??"

[Announcers foot comes down, standing up to Rose.]

[Despite Rose's reputation and apparent strength, he stood up for the sanctity of the tournament.]

Announcer: "Contestant Rose..."

"While you're both responsible... Fighting of any kind outside of the official matches are not allowed, continue further and you both will be escorted out."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Latest?cb=20190501052750

"And while I don't have any idea what you've done with her..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_pijp270u1A1y09wp9o3_500

"If you continue to harbor Rika, or Rota for that matter, you will be disqualified from the Budokai!!"

The Announcer enters the battle...!!

[Rose slowly begins to raise her arm.]

Announcer: [Doesn't flinch]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_pg4bbfOqup1rr13h8o1_500

"This isn't up for debate."

Rose: "...I wasn't going to fight with you, Announcer-kun."
[lowers her arm again]
"I've already brought Rika back," [points to the spot Rika was previously.]

[Announcer and the crowd turn their heads]

[Rika is essentially back in the same position as if she never left at all.]
[Rota also appears in the same position he was in, before Rose made him disappear.]

Rose: "If you really want to, we can do this the normal way..."
"...but don't complain when moving her escalates any of her injuries..." [Rose begins to take a step passed the announcer]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tenor_1

Rika^

Crowd:

[Rota picks himself up from the ground and walks up to Rika.]

Rota: ("Still couldn't do a thing, huh?")

[He removes his shirt, and wraps it around Rika before picking her up.]

Rota: "You fought well, Rika."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest A93913b935443d68b9d8fd90be43429d--couple-art-manga-couple

[Crowd watches this, suddenly blushing over this...]

?: "W-What's their relationship..."

??: "He's just a kid, don't be stupid..."
"Rika's a real woman!"

--- --- ---

[...]

[...]

[...]

[The Announcer let's put his breath, having held it the whole time...]

"Phew..."
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 2dd

Combat Over!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty Winning Against Oneself

Post by TheToonKing Wed May 13, 2020 7:05 pm

[Krillin let's out his held breath, as a spout of steam...]

[As Rota passes through the hall from which the fighters have gathered, Jewel turns to Rota]

Jewel: "Hey, Rota!"
"What... happened? Why did you... well, step in? And what happened to you? You suddenly vanished too..."

Rota: Before the round started, something...odd happened.
"I don't know how, but Abra, she tried to eat Gerie."

[Is said in such a way only the contestants over by Jewel can hear]

Krillin: [Nods, as Arashi gets confused besides him...]

[...]

Jewel: "What!? [quieter] That... little girl tried to... eat someone?"
"Are you sure you saw--"
"...are you sure you witnessed that right?"

[...]

Rota: "I'm sure, almost got eaten myself trying to save her."

Jewel: "... And you think that Rose did the same thing to Rika, just now?"
"But... I didn't see Rose really do anything... again... I must have missed it...?"

Arashi "Huh?"

Jewel: [Thinks] "But... if you're still here, and so was she (Gerie)... Abra must have been stopped, right?"

Rota: That's right

Jewel: "I see... So it was Rose that saved you then...?"
[Closing eyes in thought]

"Makes sense, since Rose is Abra's mother. But if that's the case... I'm not sure what you're saying she tried matches with her stopping Abra earlier... Since for a few moments you had also disappeared there..."

Rota: Being her daughters mother, I imagine she can do it too....but this was different.
"I wasn't sitting in some stomach, it felt like I was nowhere."

"In an empty void until I was let out again."

Jewel: "An... an empty void...?"
"Is that what she meant by 'special place'...?"

[Closes eyes again, then sighs]

"I see. I'm not really sure what Rose did to you two, but it sounds like whoever wins this next match may have to contend with it next round."
"Let's hurry and get Rika to the infirmary."

[Arashi rubs his chin in not so deep thought]

Arashi "Woah, so Abra can eat projectile attacks and people? That might be a problem."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 4865789fdfde1c1b7a9adacd4a4dea26430a8a8368fbab166e2d3f952c5ffb68

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[Meanwhile a bunch of gi wearing teens were running for all they were worth...]

?: "We [pant]  just finished!!"
??: "A-A [pant]  Are we gonna make it in time?

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 9KBX1DB

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Announcer: "Now then... We will begin the second match shortly!!"

[After a moment of silence a smile spread across Arashi's face. The boy had to admit, his interest was piqued]

Arashi "Welp, becoming A-Block Champion was never gonna be easy to begin with...but that's no reason to lose focus! Cuz you're up next buddy!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest One-Punch%20Man%20-%2007%20-%20Large%2022

Krillin: "..." [Walks off]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest DKUGVqc_d

"Well... I'm off..."

Arashi: "Krillin."
"One more thing."

[Krillin turns back]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest CqeSCU5ifHBVnItQ3VMJ0i8_mDbv1sZN3-PC40-b4Q9bo0HDka-Q1YmgLBh0gjmJ

[...]

Arashi: "When I first met ya you didn't even know how tough you were."
"Now look at ya. You beat a beast like Rota and made it to the quarter finals."

[...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_inline_nyracdhNPk1szd0uo_400

Arashi: "But that ain't gonna cut it anymore."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tmg-article_default_mobile_2x

"You're strong, don't get me wrong, but if you wanna take the win from someone who's got the talent and even more heart? You gotta make that strength your own for real and walk into that Ring convinced you're gonna win!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Anime_guy_by_felondog_dc7bwi8-pre

Krillin: "Kay..."
[Turns, and continues walking.]

[...]

[Jewel glances between the two, sweat dropping...]
[Krillin hops off of the roof...]
--- --- ---
[He walks off to prepare for his entrance in the martial arts hall...]

[...]

Krillin: ("Shouldn't I be...")
[Background fades out to black]
("Totally scared right now?")

[Pauses]

("Ah...")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 0f01963dc35b05fa8edbf18504919518--wolf-pictures-black-wolves

He had already faced off with a wolf ...

So...

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest D72smbh-74eddb2b-61ba-4b64-89a2-d09102107c37.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzIyMjhlYTRmLTg4MGUtNDM5My1iNDE2LTBlNDQ3NzBlN2EzN1wvZDcyc21iaC03NGVkZGIyYi02MWJhLTRiNjQtODlhMi1kMDkxMDIxMDdjMzcuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

[Adjusts wristband]

What did he have to fear?

("Thanks...Rota.")
("Still...Arashi...") [Looks down, somewhat saddened...]

("I...couldn't do it...")

[Closes eyes, gritting teeth.]

("This time...I couldn't just say 'I'll definitely win' ...")

("I've realized the times I did say it..")

[Flashback to saying how he'd win against Rota...]

("I didn't really mean it...What I really felt was 'I'll give it my best shot' ...So I couldn't lie this time.")

Krillin: ("You probably think so, but...I haven't lost sight of anything...")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_mvnp8hhh1o1r1xo14o1_500

--- --- --- --- ---
[Voiceover from the past...]
Kame-sennin: "Listen to me...Krillin. One does not simply study martial arts to win a fight, or to have girls go 'Oooo~~, you're so strong!!'..."

"One masters those arts for health in mind and body, for the ability to live one's life courageously, uniquely, and with as much energy as one wishes! On the path of Budo one does not just strive for victory over an opponent..."

"One strives to avoid defeat by one's own self!!"

--- --- --- --- ---

[Meanwhile, the announcer is reading out Krillin's entrance speech, but as Krillin's surroundings phased out the mans mouth moved but was muted...]

Krillin: ("I didn't originally come here to win against someone like Rota, or even you...")
("I came here to win against myself, the me from back then .")

("...Sorry I just stormed off like that though...)

Announcer: [Voice fades back in]
"It's the little Monster Monk himself!!"

Krillin: ("But don't worry about me.")
--- --- ---
[A confused, and somewhat annoyed, Arashi has his arms crossed, watching the entrance...when he sees...]
--- --- ---

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190908_200421

Announcer: "Krilllliiiinnn!!"

Krillin: ("I'm giving this fight everything I've got.")

Arashi ("Go get em.")

TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty Krillin Vs Johnathan

Post by TheToonKing Wed May 13, 2020 7:18 pm

"Annnnnd in the right corner...!!"

"Don't let his good looks fool you!!"

--- --- --- --- ---
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Yu-gi-oh-estreno-mexico

--- --- ---
Announcer: "He's got a bottomless sense for combat, unraveling styles and techniques with but a glance, and adding them to his repertoire!!"

"He without a doubt possesses the most dangerous weapon in martial arts !!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest XJ4IkIM_DZCLYLi0RaWB7pJP79cQPKDmj8KP6djWYuay_amIlaPU-8jli2HpbuMOzBkuGqOS9ZibGS24_typi5HEaC34JLqu7Q_H1Sy73TPaCqCct0tkXWUQu4Iy9og4LCbg3sR9cuLUmcpmXyZJZXFvUKkbdKagtrqQpR8d33jC2dGb7_rsu57MFg=s0-d

"The longer he fights, no, the longer this tournament goes on...the stronger he becomes!!"

"It's!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Fb5811f3d6fcbc9b043e14e7486edf65128a4e60_hq

"Joohhhnnathan!!"

--- --- ---
[The crowd of students arrives at the back of the crowd, loudly panting, a few nearly collapsing from the strain of choosing to finish their exercises before running here...]

[In fact, one or two had to be brought in, passing out mid run...]

[Johnathan sees them as he eyes the crowd.]
"...Still gotta work on that stamina, huh.."

---
[A few students see that contemplative look in his eye, and start sweating over what new training may be waiting for them...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Hat-racks-mao-sama-3-sweat-drops

--- --- ---

[Johnathan looks at them for a moment...before his eyes move..as he begins to scan the arena and the ground around it...even looking into the crowd.]

[....]

[His eagle-eyes spotted it...]

[The tie and suit top he'd tossed aside earlier...It was now being hugged tightly by a woman who looked back at him, and used a finger to trace a message back to him in the air...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Maxresdefault

"..."

[Johnathan walks over to the edge of the arena]

"Give me those back, just toss them here."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Eaf4e38f88829b39a4fd3a24fe58b432

[The old women's eyes widened, as the handsome young man seemed to give all his attention to her...]

[The look of his eyes seemed to take every bit of her in, and she hadn't felt like that in so long...It had a sudden effect on the women...]

[Suddenly, she felt a good forty years younger...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Fyc1eylgwelglehsbkfq

[...]

[Johnathan doesn't seem to care at all about her reaction.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest MZlf

[Lifts up the clothes...]

[Johnathan takes them.]   "Thought i was about to have to take them back, thank you. in the future, please don't touch anything of mine, even if i seemingly discard it."  [Walks back to his position, throwing the coat on, tattered as it is....seeing the tie tattered however, he just discards it once more.]

[The women didn't appear to here anything after his "Thank you"]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest D826aacbb3017d4317f1d85f586c29e9

--- --- ---
Announcer: "Fighters, if you could, take your stances..."

[Johnathan takes his normal stance, Standing mostly straight, arms near his head...]

[Krillin lets out an exhale, lifting his hands and lowering down somewhat into stance...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Krillin_Stance2

[...]

("Yeah...Just like I expected...")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest ZsvbrZlTy6SKFHtiEInOh9K87sHHzekGDPLUwSRxNQEjhVTj97PzgkvwH7yklHPQYzY-qBqkNrk5U81B41xHDDvQZRaCzUxPUDtxAl04VhDlbVobU5XzQwGm2CvBw0B6

("His pressures no different...No, its probably even more focused on me...")
Announcer: "Now..."

[Feeling the excitement and tension building, he lifts his hand overhead...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190908_170325

"Let the second match of this round..."
[Swings his hand down, and suddenly both fighters were off in a blur...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190908_170339

"Begin!!!"
[The nearby monks strike their gong yet again...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tournament_Gong

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

"Monster Monk" Krillin Vs "Dojo Instructor" Johnathan
Begin!!!

TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Wed May 13, 2020 10:08 pm

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Engage Battle!
--- --- ---
Initiative Order

Krillin (16)
Johnathan (7)

--- --- ---
Krillin (Lv. 2 / 81 HP / 91 EP / 6 AP)
Johnathan (Lv.2 / 78 HP / 76 EP / 4 AP)

Round 1, start!
--- --- ---
[Both fighters were off, ready to claim the initiative...]

[And the one to grab hold of it was...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest KrillinKick

Krillin's turn!

[Mere moments before the two reached each other, Krillin launched off the ground mid run, perfectly bringing his momentum into the kick he now threw.]

"HYAAAH!!"

[Johnathan's face gives no reaction, as his body moves down and to the right...his right arm drawing back as Krillin's kick moves above him.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Naruto_dodge_1575

Krillin attacks Johnathan with a Basic Physical Attack, but misses!

--- --- ---
Markus: ("He over extended...")
("To open with such a fast and strong move, he sacrificed his footing...")
--- --- ---

[Krillin flies over Johnathan, kick and all...]

Turn end!
("Now he's a sitting duck...")

Johnathan's turn!

[Johnathan's fist shoots upwards, aiming for the side of Krillin's head as the boy falls from the kick...]

[Krillins entire body suddenly twists, pulling itself to the side in a quick spin]

--- --- ---
[Markus raises his eyebrows at the feat...]
--- --- ---

[Though as Johnathan's fist raised, it still seemed sure to hit---]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190904_134308

[The uppercut did touch, but just barely slid across Krillin's cheek, pulling his skin up by causing no damage...]

Johnathan attacks Krillin with a Basic Physical Attack, but misses!

[Krillins spin pulled him over finally, landing him a few tiles away...]

[Johnathan smirks, as his fist lowers...Both arms retracting into his normal stance. but instead of widening his stance...he bounces from one leg to another, keeping his body mobile...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest F73nfy0

Johnathan burns an AP to take the Dodge action, Johnathan AP 4 -> 3

--- --- ---
Shaya: "...He's using Arashi's stance again..."

Markus: "To a T..."
--- --- ---

[The images of boxing gloves appear over Johnathan's hands for a moment...]
---
Arashi: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_inline_mqvj3pxI2t1qz4rgp

---
Round 1, end!!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Wed May 13, 2020 10:14 pm

- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- - --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Initiative Order

Krillin (16)
Johnathan (7)

--- --- ---
Krillin (Lv. 2 / 81 HP / 91 EP / 6 AP)
Johnathan (Lv.2 / 78 HP / 76 EP / 3 AP)

Round 2, start!
--- --- ---

[Krillin rubbed his cheek, which was turning somewhat red, as he watched Johnathan get into rhythm with is footwork...]

Krillin's turn

[Before running forth...]

[As he does, he sees Johnathan's eyes easily keeping track of him, and his footwork preparing to shift in response...]

[So, he had to throw those eyes off...]

Krillin: [One foot lands down, leg bulging, before he starts suddenly jumping in every direction at high speeds...]

Johnathan:

[Johnathan's eyes darted around, keeping up with Krillin's movements, until...]

[With a particularly intense burst of speed, Krillin sped past Johnathan, landing behind him and...]

[With both arms, he grappled Johnathan's arms back out of his boxing stance...]

Krillin successfully grapples Johnathan!!

Announcer: "...!!!"
"After another impressive display of speed, Krillin has managed to get a solid hold on Johnathan!!"
Krillin: "That footwork won't help you now...!!"

[Suddenly pulls back, feet turning to run...]

"Not where we're going!!"

[Johnathan looks back at krillin, eyes wide.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 1433702473066

Announcer: "Now..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190903_222033

"Krillin's charging him out of the ring!!!"
--- --- ---
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest HorribleSubs_Taboo_Tattoo_-_07_720p.mkv_snapshot_07.15_2016.08.16_17.23.45

?: "S-Sensei!!"
--- --- ---
[Indeed, Krillin charges towards the rings edge as fast as he can, pulling Johnathan along thanks to his grapple...]

[As soon as his feet planted at the rings edge, he pulled for all he was worth, and tossed Johnathan...!!]
Announcer: "Unbelievable...!!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 1455108712-bd77b9fee4f858b6716aed381b2572ca

Krillin: ("....!!!")

[Johnathan's body flips back around in mid-air..he slams his feet down into the tile floor. managing to halt his momentum enough that he skids to a stop, just at the ring's edge...]

Krillin burns an AP (6 -> 5) to toss Johnathan out of the ring, but he recovers thanks to his advantage on Reflex rolls!!

Krillin: [Frowns, jumping back from the dangers of the edge, keeping his eyes on Johnathan]

("Didn't think so...")

Turn End!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty The Hungrier One

Post by TheToonKing Wed May 13, 2020 10:23 pm

[The worried students wipe their sweaty brows...]

?: "I was actually worried for a moment there..."
??: "That kid...To actually keep up with sensei...how can he be so good?"
"And he's way younger then me!!"

???: "Me too..."
?: "Yeah..."

[One of the students who can't even stand looks up at Krillin, who takes up a stance once again...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Krillin_Stance3

"Just what kind of training did he have to do?"
--- --- ---

Shaya "What are you thinking?"

[Markus looks back, hoping for some context]

Shaya: "Don't act like ya can't see the resemblance. Personality aside, these two haven't just broke the human limit. They completely eviscerated it ... kinda like you did."

Markus "..."

[Shaya grins.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 966

Shaya "Would've figured you'd be a lot chipper to these two go at it. What's with the serious face."

[Shaya starts to poke at Markus's cheek bone.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tenor_1

Markus " ... It's nothing. I just hope Arashi is taking notes. This match isn't about winning, at least not entirely."

"It's whether or not the winner has what it takes to overcome what's next."
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 75d45d379279a27a630e59004209df7a-700
"Just like in any real fight, the hungrier one stands the best chance of winning!"

--- --- --- --- ---

[Johnathan glares over at krillin...still not having moved an inch from where he came to a halt...]

[Slowly, he stands straight up..]

[And begins walking over towards krillin, calmly.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest FastEverlastingFlies-max-1mb

Johnathan's turn!

[Johnathan continues walking....]
[Soon coming right up to the monk...He starts to circle him. still glaring at him the entire time...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Krillin_Stance

[Krillin continues to face Johnathan as the man circles him...not letting his guard down for even a moment, but then....]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190909_165550

[In a burst of speed, Johnathan's fist sails straight into Krillins head!!]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190903_222252

--- --- ---

Arashi ("This is what I meant Krillin.")
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Manga_panel-6798
("Ya can't take your eyes off this crazy copycat for even a second!")

--- --- ---
[Krillin is sent flying back, skidding back across the stage...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190902_115511

Johnathan attacks Krillin with a Basic Physical Attack, inflicting 13 damage! (HP 81 -> 68)

Announcer: "What swift retaliation!!"
"Johnathan wasn't deterred in the slightest by Krillin's maneuver!!"

Round 2, end!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty These Same Fists...?

Post by TheToonKing Wed May 13, 2020 10:29 pm

Initiative Order

Krillin (16)
Johnathan (7)

--- --- ---
Krillin (Lv. 2 / 68 HP / 91 EP / 5 AP)
Johnathan (Lv.2 / 78 HP / 76 EP / 3 AP)

Round 3, start!
--- --- ---

Krillin: ("How'd I lose sight of him...?") [Shakes head]

[Krillin rises to his feet, and wastes no time jumping back into the action...]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest DependableUnacceptableHare-small

("Doesn't matter!!")

Krillin's turn!
[He closes the gap between the two not in a straight line, but in an inconsistent zig-zag pattern, varying his speed greatly]

[Attempting to throw off any sense of timing Johnathan may have before reaching him...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest KrillinPunch

[Johnathan's stance widens as Krillin races forwards, his eyes never losing track of him....]

[As Krillin's blow reaches him, he moves swiftly to the side, Krillin passing harmlessly to his left.]

[Before Krillin himself can react, Johnathan's arms swing out, and deliver two swift blows to the monks head.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 1476377643266018703

Announcer: "Ooof, a brutal counter...!!"

Krillin attacks Johnathan with a Basic Physical Attack, but he counters! Inflicting 11 damage to Krillin! (HP 68 -> 57)

[Krillin's body soared back yet again, but the moment his feet touched the ground he kicked right back off at Johnathan with tenacity...]

[His fist came forth, determination not leaving his face, even as it started to swell...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190903_222426

[Johnathan smirked at Krillin's tenacity, as his head Leaned to the side, krillin's fist soaring straight past..]

[But Krillin couldn't let up there...]

"HAAAHHHH..!!!"

[Krillin's two fists became many, a fierce barrage of punches...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190904_140938

[Johnathan however, eyed each punch, still with his casual smirk...]

[Weaving between each of them expertly...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Vegeta_dodge

"Ha!! Ha!! Ha!! Ha!! Ha!! Ha!! "
--- --- ---
[The entire crowd watches with their breaths mostly held...]

[...]

?: "He still hasn't landed..."
??: "A single hit..."
--- --- ---

[Eventually Krillin runs out of steam, landing down and back flipping backwards to make some distance...]

Krillin burns an AP to attack again, but misses!!

[Krillin's eyes tremble for a moment...]

Announcer: "After a fierce assault from our Monster Monk, it appears not one blow has landed!! Johnathan is in incredible form!!"

Krillin: [Looks down at his fists, still bandaged up after the last fight...]
("Is the distance between us really this big ?")

("These are the same fists that...")

--- --- --- --- ---
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest D5th2ff-107a931a-3e35-4fa8-ad5e-32cd976a0f69

--- --- --- --- ---

Krillin: ("...")
("Nothing's changed!!")

Turn End!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty Zanzoken

Post by TheToonKing Wed May 13, 2020 10:40 pm

[Johnathan's stance lowers, as he readies himself to launch his next assault...]

--- --- ---

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Eded9b6186c31d6e31b33db4dc028650

[As the Combat Chimera prepared to strike the Monster Monk Arashi felt a chilling unease.]

Arashi ("Something ain't right here. There ain't that big a gap between em, so the fight should be a total toss-up. So why can Johnathan land shots and still avoid getting tagged?!")

--- --- ---

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190904_132221

[Krillin eyed Johnathan's new stance carefully...]

Krillin: ("This ones different...If before was boxing, from Arashi...)

("This is definitely...")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest JgXnqyq

Okami Kenpo

("From Rota...!!")

[Krillin's eyes trembled somewhat at the sight...He'd thought the boxing was just a result of whatever history he had with Arashi...But now Johnathans abilities were clear as day, he really could perfectly copy fighting movements like everyone had said...]

[Johnathan kicks off the ground, his body blurring as he Races towards Krillin...using a Zig-Zag pattern similar to what the monk hard used before...As he moves, he draws his arm backwards...his hand ready to preform the claw-like strikes Rota and Yamcha had used before...]

Krillin: (W-What!?")

[As Johnathan darts around, he can see the images of Rota and...himself, overlapping him. But additionally, a third silhouette appeared with them, one Krillin couldn't recognize... (Yamcha)]

[Krillins body suddenly seems to clench up as Johnathan reached him...]

--- --- ---
?: "!?"
"Move!!"
--- --- ---
[In a flash, Johnathan's stolen claws tore into Krillin, tearing at the head, and then the torso, before Johnathan could stop his momentum...]

[Krillin hadn't moved in the slightest from the strikes...In fact, they had gone straight through him...]

[Suddenly "Krillin" started to fade away...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 1568071238436350846984

Announcer: "What's this!?"

"Johnathan clearly struck the idle Krillin....!! And yet..." [Turns head.]

[Krillin has appeared a ways behind Johnathan...]

"He's right there, unharmed!!"

Johnathan attacks Krillin with a Basic Physical Attack, but Krillin reacts with his Zanzoken, causing him to miss!! (Krillin KP -14 91 -> 77)

Krillin: [Wipes brow] "Phew..."

[As Johnathan notes Krillin's miss, his mind flashes to before, when Nam had used a similar technique...

[Immediately he whirls around, his body goes low, and his arms retract to a guard stance as he does so...making sure he could either block or dodge a possible counter-attack...]

--- --- --- --- ---

Zanzoken

"The Afterimage Fist"

--- --- --- --- ---
Often considered one of the most impressive techniques ever to come out of martial arts. Only those who have crossed over into the realm of superhumans have the physicality to perform it, and only after days upon days of unknown training.

Using a well controlled burst of speed, a phantom image of the fighter is left in their place, from which even the best of martial artists can fail to tell apart from the the real one.

Its origins date back over a century...It was created by one who would go on to create the foundations for modern martial arts...

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest QmFbRPh

Mutaito

--- --- --- --- ---

[Johnathan sson realizes, however, that Krilin had gone for no such counter-attack...]

Johnathan: "(So...he can do that too then...)"

[Johnathan's body lowers, as he places one hand on the ground...ready to break off into a spring at a moments notice...his other hand remains clenched behind him...]

Their are only eight users of the Zanzoken currently alive.

[Krillins stance lowers...muscles tensing...]

Krillin had it unknowingly passed on to him by the unknown master, Kame-sennin...

[Krillin disappears for a moment...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 1343339430_preview_Tumblr_meg6bqiDKK1rxfnb4o1_500

He was the youngest in history to master this technique.

[Multiple phantom images sudden sprout up all around Johnathan...]

[Johnathan's eyes close...and he draws his mind inward.]

[Once more...he begins to build his energy, bringing it to the surface...and calmly flowing it into the muscles around his body... Just as before, his White-Violet aura begins to show...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_inline_ot5h1gxjVH1tkeb46_500

Announcer: "Amazing!!"
"The stage has been filled with multiple Krillins!! From the looks of it, he's utilizing only his speed to pull this off!!"

--- --- --- --- ---
Markus: [Eyebrows raised] "How's he doing that..."

Shaya: [Eye twitches slightly.] "...Its the Zanzoken..."

--- --- --- --- ---
[Flashes back]

Shaya:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 26faa87de96c9899da9d245855e3627222c5050c_00

"Now where do you think you're going!? Explain just what those other yous were about!!"

??: "Hmm?"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Latest?cb=20111204101048

Son Gohan: "That was just the Zanzoken ...Nifty, huh?"
--- --- --- --- ---
Shaya: [Watches the multiple Krillins darting around...]

"In all these years since I'd never seen it used by anyone else...And I've never been able to pull it off myself..."

"This kid is something else..."

Markus: "..."
[Is impressed by Krillin for sure...but his eyes are focused right on Johnathan...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Latest?cb=20161002154538
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty Unnatural Talent

Post by TheToonKing Wed May 13, 2020 10:49 pm

("This kind of ki control...He's years ahead of Arashi on this...Gathering so much in this amount of time...")
("Whats more...")

--- --- ---
[Flashesback to the Eagle Fist used on Nam...

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Latest?cb=20150220192331

--- --- ---
("It's even more refined then back then...!!")

--- --- ---

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_nbs61eEmaY1sul18io1_500

[Johnathan's eyes open...And begin to trace the movement of the phantoms...]

Markus ("Just how deep does this guys talent go...")

Johnathan: ("So, you're moving from position to position at great speed...enough to leave images of yourself behind...Attempting to trick someone into attacking the phantoms...")

[...]

[Krillin is zipping around, keeping up the afterimages with some stress...]

[Suddenly, Johnathan's head calmly turns to follow him...]

Johnathan: ("And even if i struck at the right time...those positions don't leave you truly open. You could simply guard...No...")

Johnathan: "(The best time to strike....)"

[Krillin dash's to his next position..faster than the crowd can see...As he does so, Johnathan kicks off.. Suddenly appearing before Krillin in a blur of white-violet light...Arm already drawn back...]

Johnathan: ("Is when you're already moving!")

Even Johnathan could not yet tell the difference between the phantom images and the real Krillin.

So he found another way...

Krillin: "!?"

[Looks into Johnathan's eyes... clearly looking back at him, and sees his own reflection.]

By instead predicting Krillins movements.

[!!!!]

[In a Flash of white, Johnathan's fist soars upwards, Slamming into the monks stomach...The impact  rippling energy into Krillin's body...and causing a white-violet shockwave.]

[But as Krillin starts to be blown back by fhe force...the same hand that hit him grabs the Monk by the Gi...pulling him back inwards as Johnathan launches another blow..]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190904_133627

--- --- ---

Arashi:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest One_Piece_E90110-23-26

[The next blow is thrown as a straight...Impacting much the same area as the first...but instead of lifting krillin up. The impact and shockwave of this one starts to throw him forwards...]

[But as this happens...Once again, the same arm that hit him grabs onto Krillins leg, and yanks the monk backwards..]

[As he's yanked  back, Krillin opens his eyes.  Only to see  Johnathan's next blow..already soaring downwards towards his head..]

As he sees it...the image of an eagle, swooping downwards towards it's prey, comes over Johnathan...

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_p5qhcdk11s1rs6g05o1_r1_400

Krillin:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190911_104326

Krillin: ("Have to---")

WHAM!!

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190911_104259

--- --- ---
Arashi: "KRILLIN!!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest One_Piece_E90110-23-59

--- --- ---

[The final blow, Slam's into Krillin, sending the Monk head-first into the ground...The final shockwave rippling out around them, The stage floor practically crumbling from the force...]

[With the blow finished, Johnathan steps back...The remainder of his Aura calmly dissipating.]

Johnathan burns an AP (3 ->2) to attempt his Eagle's Fist (KP -22 76 -> 54), and Krillin attempts his Zanzoken once again (AP 5 -> 4/KP 77 -> 63)...

[...]

However, Johnathan's signature technique strikes true as a critical hit!! Inflicting a devastating 54 damage that he fails to endure!! (Krillin HP 57 -> 3/AP 4 -> 3))

Krillin is dealt a crippling blow!! Giving him disadvantage on rolls for the next round!!

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Latest?cb=20130209233012

HP 3

[Krillin is motionless on the ground...his face already darkening, and swelling up...]

[The crowd is all but silent...]
Announcer: [Looks at Krillin, wincing slightly...]

Krillin: [Hand twitches...]

Announcer: [Nods slightly" "1...2...3..."

[...]

Johnathan: "...You have more to give, don't you?"

[Johnathan finally breaks his silence this match...]

"Stand."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty Hunger

Post by TheToonKing Thu May 14, 2020 12:04 am

--- --- --- --- ---

[Even Johnathan's students are surprised, some trying not to look at Krillins current state...]

?: "W-W-What was that...?"
??: "I think he started that in the last match..."

???: "One of sensei's...secret techniques?"
??: "He really didn't hold back at all..."
--- --- --- --- ---

"...6..."
[Krillin can't even hear the count...his brain swimming in the stages in crater...]

[As he looked into the sky, the white of the clouds swirled into the blue sky like their were two liquids swirling down a drain...]

"Stand..."

--- --- --- --- ---
[Flashback...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest KameSennin
[ ~ Unknown Master - Kame-sennin ~ ]

"Alright, stand up..."
[Camera goes over to a dirt field, numerous lines tilled in it...]

[At the end of a line in progress, Krillin was collapsed face first.]

[He still wore his Orin Temple gi at this point...]

[He twitches, and starts to stand...]
[He lifts up dirty, scraped, practically bleeding hands]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest KrillinHands

"Yooww-ow-ow...."
"My poor hands..."
[Kame-sennin takes a puff from his pipe...]

"..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest RoshiBrutal

"What took you so long? Let's finally eat, I'm starving!"
"I don't envy you...Tomorrows field are even bigger!"

Krillin: [falls over]

Krillin's Training Under Kame-sennin - Day 1

[However, Krillin looked up....]

Krillin: "R-Right!!"
"I'll do whatever it takes!"

Kame-sennin: ("So serious...")

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[Flashback shifts... to earlier today...]

[When Krillin was just staring at his bandaged fists...After he'd pushed past his limits and defeated Rota with them...]

[After all the years at Orin Temple...after pushing and pushing with Kame-sennin...These hands had actually done it...]

In this moment, without realizing it, as a martial artist Krillin reached the worst conclusion he possibly could have...

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Yato

"I finally made it...It was all worth it..."
[Arashi and Markus' earlier remarks...]

Arashi: "You gotta make that strength your own for real and walk into that Ring convinced you're gonna win!"

Markus: "This match isn't about winning, at least not entirely. It's whether or not the winner has what it takes to overcome what's next. Just like in any REAL fight, the hungrier one stands the best chance of winning!"

--- --- --- --- ---

After defeating Rota, and proving his own worth to himself...Krillin's 'hunger' was gone...as a martial artist he had become...

[Fast forwarding through the fight so far, Krillin failing to hit Johnathan, who reads his movements at every turn...]

Satisfied.

[Krillins earlier thoughts]

("This time...I couldn't just say 'I'll definitely win' ...")
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[The Present...]
Announcer: "....8..."

So it was strange...

[Krillin's body slowly rises onto his feet...]

That he was able to get up in this moment.

[...]

("Just because...I can't come out and say I will win...")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest C76OegQW4AAXSqs

("Doesn't mean I intend to lose!!")

[...]

Johnathan: "There you go, I may have hit you hard...but don't think you're out of this for even a moment."

[Krillin's fists slowly raise...]

"P-Put-t...Mm up..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Swelling

[Johnathan smirks...And raises his hands...]

Announcer: "After one of the most brutal knockdowns yet, the monster monk is back uuuup!!!"

"The match continues!!"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty Prediction

Post by TheToonKing Thu May 14, 2020 5:48 pm

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Hajime-No-Ippo-Rising-Episode-7-01-1024x574

Arashi: ("I...I really thought it was over...")

("Whatever happens now...You did good Krillin...")

"You're a real man!!"
--- --- ---

[Krillin starts running forward as best he can...]

Krillin: "Haaaahh...!!!"

Krillin HP 3

Johnathan HP 78

[Johnathan follows suit, running forwards himself, still smirking.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190911_114947

[Johnathan's body lowers as he approaches, And his arm swings upwards for an uppercut!!]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190903_222229

[But it zooms right through Krillin's head...]

[Johnathan is actually surprised.]

[The phantom image of Krillin dissipates...]

Announcer: "Another double!!"

Johnathan burns another AP (2 -> 1) to attempt a Basic Physical Attack, but Krillin reacts with his Zanzoken, causing a miss!! (AP 2 -> 1/KP -14 63 -> 49)

[Johnathan's head turns slightly however, Krillin hadn't gotten very far after leaving the image...]

--- --- ---
Shaya: "He can still pull that off!?"

Markus: "Even after all that damage, he's still raring to go!!"
--- --- ---
Although the truth was...

---
[From Krillin's perspective, the entire world is a blur around him...He hadn't seen properly even seen Johnathan's attack...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 0092-006

He had simply trusted in his instincts, and that his own body would carry him properly...

[Johnathan's foot slams into the ground, as he whirls around...the Familiar glow of his Eagle's Fist coming over him..as he races after Krillin!!]

In response to a sudden intent coming from Johnathan, Krillin seemed to simply react...

[...]

[An entire crowd of Krillin's appeared before Johnathan]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7WzGfN5NjgxG-zON6OYCwX9w3uzOtJgV4DErv9veTjpDuvL03

While really...

[Johnathan's eyes dart between the copies...]

He attempted to predict the eagles prediction!!

[Johnathan continued his charge at where he suspected Krillin might be....and threw his blow in response...only striking dead air.]

[With a smirk. he retracted his hand, his aura once again dissipating..]

Johnathan burns his final AP (1 -> 0) to attempt his Eagle's Fist once again (KP -22 54 -> 32, but Krillin reacts with his Zanzoken, causing another miss!! (Krillin AP 1 -> 0/ KP -14 49 -> 35)

[Camera zooms out from Johnathan's smirk, Krillin behind him...]

[His arms are dropped, as he pants for breath...]

[The entire crowd roars at the second face off between Eagle's Fist and Zanzoken.]
"WOOOOOO!!!"

Turn End!
Round 3, end!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty Holding On

Post by TheToonKing Thu May 14, 2020 5:57 pm

-- --- --- --- ---
Initiative Order

Krillin (16)
Johnathan (7)

--- --- ---
Krillin (Lv. 2 / 3 HP / 35 EP / 0 AP)
Johnathan (Lv. 2 / 78 HP / 32 EP / 0 AP)

Round 4, start!
--- --- ---

Arashi ("There it is! Now those are the guts from round one! If he can still clench both fists! If his feet still got life in em! I know he'll keep fighting!")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Fb6c0ac0d09f7f1cf13a101ea2c9cafa

Pant...

Pant...

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 1568120567128687072822

Krillin: ("Just keep breathing...Take very second you've got to recover!!")

Krillin uses his turn to Rest! (HP + 5 3 -> 8/KP +5 35 -> 40/AP +1 0 -> 1)

Turn end!

--- --- ---

[Johnathans stance changes, lowering weight...]

[And starts throwing palm thrusts, sliding forward without his feet leaving the ground]

Katsuo: "Those are.."

"Makushita's strikes!?"

[Johnathan's arms come forward like bolts of lightning, as an image of the God of Sumo appears behind him...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 0193-010

[The same strikes Arashi had managed to avoid...]

[...]

[Krillin's vision was still to bad, he couldn't make out where these were really coming from...]

[But his ear twitched...]

("But y'know...")

[Image of Rota]

("I don't need my eyes to see !!")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 1501298879_reflex

[Krillin starts weaving through the strikes as they zoom towards him, reacting at his best with sound alone...]

Johnathan attacks Krillin with a Basic Physical Attack, but misses!

Turn End!
Round 4, end!

--- --- --- --- ---

[Meanwhile two figures appeared back in the martial arts hall, hopping back onto the roof to view the fight...]

[Jewel...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest MV5BMzAzZjA1MzUtNjA4Zi00Mjg0LWIzY2UtNmVhZTI3MzJjYTBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTU2MDk0ODM@._V1_UY268_CR149,0,182,268_AL_

[And Rota...]
--- --- ---
[Just a bit ago, the two had arrived at the infirmary, and placed Rika in a bed...]

[Jewel prepared to leave, while Rota stayed a moment...]

[Before leaving with Jewel..]
--- --- ---

Rota: [To Arashi] "How's he holding up?"

[Arashi never takes his eyes off Krillin]

He wished that he could shout to the heavens that his friend was....

That there was still a clear chance for a comeback

That he wasn't only amazed, but excited by how Johnathan could circumvent Krillin's offense and defense.

Arashi "Well...he's taking those hits like a champ but it's not looking good. Mr. Jack-of-all-trades Johnathan's made it so that..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Hajime-no-ippo-2976349

--- --- ---

--- --- ---
[Krillin shifts between the onslaught of blows continuously, Johnathan knowing who would hit their limit first...]

[...]

Announcer: "Krillin's shifted completely to the defensive, he's not even trying to fight back!!"

For rounds 5 and 6, Johnathan misses two Basic Physicals and Krillin Rests twice!! (HP + 10 8 -> 18/KP +10 40 -> 50/AP +2 1 -> 3)

Announcer: "Or rather, he can't...!!"

Round 6, end!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Thu May 14, 2020 6:20 pm

Initiative Order

Krillin (16)
Johnathan (7)

--- --- ---
Krillin (Lv. 2 / 18 HP / 50  EP / 3 AP)

Round 7, start!
--- --- ---

[Krillins breathing was stabilizing, and his vision clearing... but his muscles were clearly slowing down from this continuous movement...]

[Johnathan interrupts his own barrage, shifting back into his nromal stance as he throws a right hook!!]

[Krillin's head ducks to the side, successfully dodging it...]

[His vision was cleared!!]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Hajime-no-ippo-10340132

[Tosses his first punch in awhile, with some real power...]

[But Johnathan bends straight back, dodging the blow...]

[And from that unique position, finished slamming his hook right into Krillin's face!!]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest VcwvcYi

Announcer: "Krillin attempts a counter...But its no good!!"

Johnathan attacks Krillin with a Basic Physical Attack, and he counters, but Johnathan scores a critical hit!!

[The force to Krillin's head sent him back somewhat, but his feet carefully stepped as to keep standing...]

Krillin endures, avoiding a knockout and taking only 13 damage! (HP 18 -> 5)

[Krillin's head is flung back for a moment, before he manages to bring it forward...]

("I could have sworn their was an opening...")

[Lifts fists to cover his face somewhat...]

("I...I have to keep up my guard...Just keep recovering...You'll find something---")

[Pauses...looking down...]

("No...Nothings going to open up on its own...")

Turn End!

("I have to make it myself!!")

Round 7, End!

--- --- --- --- ---

OOC: TK here, putting down logs. Not sure what Johnathan's turn was here lol.

--- --- --- --- ---

Initiative Order

Krillin (16)
Johnathan (7)

--- --- ---
Krillin (Lv. 2 / 5 HP / 50 EP / 3 AP)

Round 8, start!
--- --- ---

[Krillin's stance adjusted...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest C46a73b184d0427c038a531cde348ee933346d82_hq

[The more acute fighters in the audience recognize it from its use in previous matches...]

--- --- --- --- ---
Jewel: [Leans forward.]
"That pose...he's going to use that special technique of his..."

Rota: "..."

Arashi ("Yeah but will it connect? No. A guy like him has to know the risks. If that's how it is ... then show money bags over there how Monks do things!")

Rota: "Rota: It'll all hinge on this moment."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv0ernvBHWSN_-_d177cmHhIGkvBEJEe-_59cCeTfyMz-z5zWP

--- --- --- --- ---

[Krillin watches as Johnathan changes poses as well...]

Krillin: "So...You really did take it too..."

Johnathan:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest C46a73b184d0427c038a531cde348ee933346d82_hq

Johnathan: "Course I did, it was worth taking."

Krillin...who had become satisfied with his progress in martial arts...Did not take it as one might expect.

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Popped%20Vein

"So its just that easy for you, huuuuh!?"

[Quick flashes, years apart, of Krillin going through the kata, honing the Orin Combo...]

--- --- ---

Crowd:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 14dda3c1d7526421840b46e1d4ec84a71cd5eaae_hq

"He took it worse then most..."
--- --- ---

Johnathan: "Wasn't a particularly easy technique to copy, no, i told you that before already. If you hadn't used it multiple times..."

[Krillin flashes back to Johnathan complimenting the move, and just now saying it was "worth taking" ...]

Krillin: "If you really respect the move so much..."

[Steps off the ground, charging]

"Then don't you dare use it yet!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Angry-Natsu-natsu-dragneel-31272014-614-347

"You're about five years to early to even try it!!!"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty The Power of Frustration

Post by TheToonKing Thu May 14, 2020 6:39 pm

[Both fighters blurred forth, mirroring each other...]

[...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190911_142411

[The two fighters had all but become invisible to the audience from their speed, before reaching each other...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190911_143117

[Where their fists exploded.]
[And...]

Orin Combo
Orin Combo

[Immediately both volleys begin at different points, parrying the others blows and attempting their own...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 0074.5-023

Was Johnathan's Orin Combo weaker due to its being a copy of the original?

Was the quality of Krillin's lowered due to his physical state?

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 0074.5-024

No. Neither fighter gives an inch.

[...]

--- --- ---

Krillin: ("My...")

("I won't lose" - - >"My Orin Combo will win!!")

--- --- ---

The techniques were equal.

However...

[Krillin tilts his head past one punch, and jumps up, thrusting his knee directly into Johnathans chin...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190911_150731

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190911_150707

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190911_150742

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190911_150656

Krillin's frustration...

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190911_150757

Was far greater!!

Krillin: "ORRRRIINNN!!!"

"COMMMMBOOO!!!"

--- --- --- --- ---

"WOOOOOOOOO!!"

Announcer: "After the most heart pounding exchange yet, Krillin's trusty Orin Combo overcomes its copy!!"
"Didn't Krillin's face just scream  'hands off!!'!?!"

[Krillin's arms drop once he runs out of steam, Johnathan only falling back a bit, though his outfit finding new tears in it...]

[One of Krillin's own wristbands had torn apart, floating down to the ground...]

Krillin attacks Johnathan with his Orin Combo (KP - 13 50 -> 37)   and Johnathan counters with one of his own (KP - 13 32 -> 19), but Krillin wins out and inflicts 19 damage! (HP 78 - > 59)

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190902_191304
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Fri May 15, 2020 6:16 pm

[Johnathan's foot slams into the ground behind him...as he lunges forwards once more...not dissuaded the least bit, he launches the Orin Combo once more!!!]

Krillin: "!!!"

("A-Another one!?")

Johnathan seemed intent on sticking to the Orin Combo, and seeing it through...

[Krillin had to admire that much...as he was forced to abandon is for the moment himself, his body wouldn't keep up this time...]

[...!!!]

[Johnathan's barrage of attacks landed...only to phase through Krillin once again...!!]

Johnathan attacks Krillin with the Orin Combo (KP -13 19 -> 6), but Krillin reacts with his Zanzoken (KP-14 37 -> 23), causing a miss!!

Turn End!

Round 8, End!!
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ------ --- --- --- --- ------ --- ---
Initiative Order

Krillin (16)
Johnathan (7)

--- --- ---
Krillin (Lv. 2 / 5 HP / 23 EP / 3 AP)
Johnathan (Lv. 2 / 59 HP / 6 EP / 0 AP)

Round 9, start!
--- --- ---
Krillin's turn!

[From a safe distance away, Krillin panted from the strain...]

Krillin uses his turn to Rest! (HP +5 5 -> 10/KP 23 -> 28/ AP 3 -> 4)

[Johnathan took a deep breath...not making a move himself.]

Johnathan uses his turn to Rest as well! (HP +4 59 -> 63/KP + 4 6 -> 10/ AP +1 0 -> 1)

Round 9, end!
--- --- --- --- ---
Krillin (Lv. 2 / 10 HP / 28 EP / 4 AP)
Johnathan (Lv. 2 /63 HP / 10 EP / 1 AP)
--- --- --- --- ---
Round 10, start!

[Krillin continued to simply stand his ground, regaining his composure...focusing...]

[It wasn't over...he wasn't done yet...]

Krillin uses his turn to Rest once again! (HP +5 10 -> 15/KP 28 -> 33/ AP 4 -> 5)

[He took off running at Johnathan...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 5e5b49b5d322a9f06532665d7dc61659

Johnathan's turn!

[Johnathan's body lowers once more as he waits for Krillin's approach....When Krillin is about to reach him..he suddenly lunges forwards! His arm shoots upwards, slamming into Krillin's jaw in an uppercut!!]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 0099-017

Announcer: "Krillin charges, but its his head who goes flying back!!"

Johnathan attacks Krillin with a Basic Physical Attack, inflicting taking 11 damage!! (HP 15 -> 4)

[Following up immediately...Johnathan launches a straight with his other arm!!]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190904_132602

[Krillin manages to move just in time, moving only inches away from where his latest phantom image was left, Johnathan's fist once again scraping past his cheek...]

Johnathan burns an AP (1 -> 0) for a Basic Physical Attack, and Krillin reacts with his Zanzoken (KP -14 33 -> 19/AP 5 -> 4), causing a miss

Round 10, end!

Krillin (Lv. 2 / 4 HP / 19 EP / 4 AP)
Johnathan (Lv. 2 /63 HP / 10 EP / 0 AP)
--- --- --- --- ---

Round 11, start!

[Krillin stumbled back, waving left and right, about to fall down...]

Krillin: ("If I go down...I won't be able to get back up again!!")

[Stomps down foot...]

...!!!

[The ring rattles somewhat...]

[Pant...pant]

Krillin uses his turn to Rest yet again! (HP +5 4 -> 9/KP +5 19 -> 24/ AP +1 4 -> 5)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty Opening

Post by TheToonKing Fri May 15, 2020 6:26 pm

?: "You got this baldy!!!"
??: "Release the beast!! Be the monster!!"

???: "Show us something else, handsome!!"

---
[Johnathan's students watch, holding their breath, as well...Keeping their outbursts to a minimum as best they can...]
?: ("Sensei is still leading...But this feeling...")
??: ("It seems like anything could still happen!!")
---
Krillin:

[This time..its Johnathan who takes the initiative, as he breaks into a full sprint towards Krillin!!!]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190911_155225

Krillin: [Muscles tense...]

Zanzoken

[...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Latest?cb=20150113162849

[...]

[As Krillin moves however...He once again see's Johnathan appear before him, mid transit to another position...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190903_105320

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190903_105346

Johnathan attacks Krillin with a Basic Physical Attack, which he reacts to with Zanzoken (KP -14 24 -> 10),  but its a hit!!

[Krillin flies back...As Johnathan straightens out...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190903_105505

(Not the words)

[Krillin tipped over mid flight, back about to hit the stone beneath...Where he was sure he'd be unable to get up...]

[But a moment before he impacted, both hands knocked into the ground, flipping him back over!!]

However, Krillin avoids a knock out by enduring (AP 5 ->4), thanks to his Perseverance!! (HP 9 -> 2)

[Krillin stands, head waving...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Hajime-no-Ippo-crunchyroll-560x315

[The world is spinning again...All he had recovered was gone...]
("I-It's no use...")

("My body can't keep up with his any more...And he's only taken a fraction of this damage...")

Turn End!

Round 11, end!

--- --- --- --- ---
Krillin (Lv. 2 / 2 HP / 10 EP / 4 AP)
Johnathan (Lv. 2 / 63 HP / 10 EP / 0 AP)
--- --- --- --- ---
Round 12, start!

[It soon became clear as. In spite of the cheers, the results of all of that training, and his unyielding spirit Krillin was at his wits end]

Arashi: ("No. He threw everything at him... and still couldn't take back the pace. There's gotta be something he hasn't tried! Something Johnathan can't counter!")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Kaiji2-17

Jewel: "He's... just hanging in there..."

[Johnathan charges forward, to finish things...]

[As he does however, Krillin lunges into him, causing Johnathan's eyes to widen...]

Krillin's turn!

[...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190911_200002

Johnathan: "(This again?!?)"

[Krillin's arms wrap around Johanathan, bulging with all the energy he had left....]
Krillin successfully grapples Johnathan!!

Krillin: "I can't... Deal the damage..."

"But...!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190911_200651

[The two shoot off towards the edge of the ring ...!!]

"That's not the only way to beat you!!"

--- --- --- --- ---

Jewel: "A last desperate push to the edge...!"

Arashi ("A grapple?! But why did that work when---")

("Wait! That's right! At the start of the match Johnathan couldn't stop Krillin's first shot at rolling with em!")

("Hold on ... now that I think about, Krillin didn't use 'wrestling' in his last match with Rota! Pretty boy hasn't memorized Krillin's wrestling patterns yet!")

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 7ysuhxhzjxahqjo6l3owisj4pf4tja2a_hq

("This is his chance!")

--- --- --- --- ---

Krillin: ("I'll make...!!")

[Reaches the edge of the ring]

("My own opening!!")
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty Krillin Vs Johnathan - Winner

Post by TheToonKing Fri May 15, 2020 6:48 pm

[Krillin twists, bringing Johnathan back, before throwing him forward...!!]

[Johnathan's body flies forwards...Though he tries to move...it's no use, his feet are off the ground..and he's already Soared over the edge of the arena...]
[From his perspective...the world seems to slow down as he realizes...]

Johnathan: "(...It's no use....I'm beyond recovery range at this point...)"
"(...Heh...")

("I already got what I wanted here..you know, losing at this stage...isn't so bad...)"

[He closes his eyes...feeling a moment of ease...Before...]

--- --- ---
[Images of the fighter's he'd seen flash in Johnathan's mind....Images of everything he'd taken in...images of his battle with Nam...]
[With how much he'd grown...This whole journey had been well worth it...But one image stuck out in his mind..]

"Nam: "So...were you fighting for more then you let on?"

Johnathan: ("Fighting....for more..?")

[The image in Johnathan's mind changes...to when he lay beside an unconscious Nam...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest MV5BNGMyZjQzNDgtOWM3Ny00NzFlLThiM2UtMDZlN2I4MjgzMDcxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzgyMDI2OTQ@._V1_

"Johnathan: ("Amazing...simply amazing...")
("Well...you've given me what i wanted...so...if i win...")

[Looks back up at the sky.]

("Then it's only fair...if I return the favor...")

--- --- --- --- ---

[That last line echoes in Johnathan's mind...]

Johnathan: ("...I can't..after saying that to you...")

("I can't lose here!!!")

[As Johnathan feels a new will burn within...his eyes open...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_nbs61eEmaY1sul18io1_500

[And both glow a dim violet...before Johnathan's body blurs...and seemingly disappears...]

Krillin: [Eyes widen...]

[Eyes dart left...]

[And right...]

[...]

Krillin: [Quickly turns around---]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 1482812552-6fe488673c57be73170a03e7d9d3bdd0

[There Johnathan was waiting, as a foot slammed into Krillin's stomach...]

Johnathan makes a Basic Physical Attack on Krillin, inflicting 11 damage!

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190911_195511

[...]

[Krillin's body turns back from the force...facing off the stage...]

[...]

"Monster Monk" Krillin...

HP 2 -> 0

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190911_195521
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190911_195535
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190911_195547

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 20190911_195728

[Krillin lands face first, outside of the ring...]

[...]

K.O.

Retires in the second round...

--- --- --- --- ---

Announcer: "After an intense final push..."
"Krillin has been knocked out of the ring!!"

[As Johnathan's leg lowers...his normal stoic expression turns to one...of confusion?  and..he looks down at his hands...]
Johnathan: "...What did....what was..."

"Dojo Instructor" Johnathan...
--- --- ---

"SENSEI!!!"

[The crowd of students push through the rest...Containing themselves no longer...]

"Don't scare us like that!!"

?: "We really thought you might lose!!"
??: "But their wasn't any chance of that, right!!?"

[Johnathan turns to them..still seemingly confused...]
"..I...well..."
"...Well...Yes, there was a chance..Krillin fought well..."

[Students all look shocked]

"W-Why are you s-s-suddenly..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Akashi_Face

"Smiling!?"

Moves on...

Johnathan: "...?"

Arashi: "..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_inline_ohbjriTomM1qlnf7w_400

"..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest C4a420382cfdac289c8ea524aebd6ac60b99db1c_hq

[The boy never broke his silence.... and yet his actions spoke more than loud enough.]

[Arashi jumped from the hall's roof and straight for Krillin's unconscious body]

"...grrr..."

[Jewel watches as he jumps down from besides her, frowning...]

---
Markus "Oh no, Arashi's gone quite. That's never a good. Krillin was his new friend right?"

Shaya "Calm down, let him be. Arashi knows better than to lose it public. Although..."
---

[Arashi squated down and picked Krillin up.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 0000axkx

[Arashi began a silent march towards the medical room]
[Only stopping once next to Johnathan.]

[Only to continue walking away after shooting the warrior one last look.]

Announcer: "S-Sir..."
"Your match is..."

[Arashi keeps walking]

Announcer: "..."
[Nods in understanding...]

[Arashi walks through the halls and on his way he looks down at Krillin.]

Arashi: "Mom and Dad are probably gonna yell at me for that later...."

"'Be a good sport Arashi.'"

"'Real champions take their losses like champions.'"

"'A real man's worth is shown in the face of failure!'"

"Jeez, I get it."

[...]
[Krillin doesn't make a sound...]

"Of course I know thats the right thing to do...but how can I stay calm when you're out there giving everything? I'm your second aren't I ?!"

[Though he never stopped Arashi's place seemed to get slower...]

"So why couldn't I think of anything that could've helped you win?!"

[...]

Arashi "They told me fighting was dangerous and I could get really hurt one day, but they never told me..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest V82

"Watching your pal fight could hurt way more."

"You did your best man but just hang in there. You can still gets stronger . . . I know it."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Empty Rose and Giran II / Rose and Son Gohan

Post by TheToonKing Fri May 15, 2020 9:00 pm

[...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest FlickeringFlippantAfricanharrierhawk-size_restricted

[Turning back the clock a bit...]
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[The Infirmary...]
[Rota and Rika...]

[Rota soon turns, and leaves with Jewel...]

...shut...

[The doors close behind them...]

[A few moments pass, before the door opens up then shuts again.]

Click...

[The sound of heels on the floor sound off for a few steps, before the person is revealed to be Rose.]

[Within the room, still sleeping in addition to Rika, was Makushita and Nam...]

[Not only them, actually...]

[Son Gohan was seemingly out on a bed of his own, a inebriated blush somehow coming through his mask...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest AzXGKXN_700b

[...]

[Some pudding had been left for any awoken patients to try...]

[Two hands scooped up the entire tray...]

[Now awake...was...]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Hkzc

Giran: "Lelelelele, LE!"
"Guess the puddings all mine!!"

[Jumps back into bed.]
"Never had this much pudding to myself without having to share with any damn siblings!!"
[Downs one like a shot glass]

For reference, Giran grew up in a household of 13...

This isn't particularly normal for the Giras, its actually pretty weird.
Giran: [Downs another pudding, before turning head]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 1446181724-8657d688d42f16e92129fcb53d54e2d7

"It's...you..."

[Looks at Rose]
[...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest SatisfiedInnocentHarborseal-size_restricted

"You really pulled one over on me earlier, huh!? BAHAHAHA!!!"
"Didn't see nothin coming!!"

[Rose is holding up a drink to her mouth, it seems she's out of cigs....]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Iy5467l8dfkz

"You seem to be...active."
"You've recovered quite a bit in such a short time...after what I put you through..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 0qtVeF6Mr4-O3EtpilIbh7JD68s9JRYS6t3YSmHpnKl0uxiyor3AUX2fFwnFBXdiWe9KZ6R6Z9Vl8W7XV3cl9MXuoW1hx_quNMn3

"Ahh, don't worry about us Giras, we recover twice as fast as you squishy types. Still hurts though!!" [Pats his chest, where Rose had struck...]

"Though...you're...not so squishy...and kinda strong..."

Rose: "I wouldn't say that. Durable, maybe, but strong? That's incorrect."

Giran: "N-No...You're definitely strong!!" [Suddenly defensive]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest D38114a05f087fe0e5cb7c93fd6b45811296d2e2_hq
"Otherwise I couldn't have lost to you!!"

Rose: [takes a sip] "I suppose you could say I'm strong up here..." [points at her head] "Rather than in my body as a whole..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_orvh2eKNDt1rg7el7o5_250

"Considering that's how you lost..."

Giran: "..."[Lifts pudding trey, downing another...]
"...So you used a headbutt?"

Rose: [Takes a few steps forward.] "No, I used my intellect..."

Giran: [Distracted, imagining himself and Rose headbutting...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Headbutt

"Yeah...I totally get it..."

Rose: "In any case, I have an offer for you."

Giran: [Eyesbrows raise..]

"Oh..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 5zvevdnczww7jxut3sdysyfh7exiahik_hq

"You can just have a pudding if you want.."
[The rubbing of the head shifts somewhat]
("Even though sharing totally sucks...She's pretty strong...I don't mind this time...")

Rose: "Hmm, i'd love to, but you seem to be enjoying it."
[She takes a few steps towards the wall, before turning to lean against it.]
"Besides...Abaara would be angry if I had any sweets without her..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_orvh2eKNDt1rg7el7o6_250

Giran: "Suit yourself..."

[...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest InfatuatedBabyishKudu-size_restricted

Rose: "What was your goal, entering this tournament...?"

Giran: [Tosses pudding glass over shoulder]
"To smash some people. Probably make some prize money doing it, since I'm all but guaranteed to make it to the en---"

[Realizes he already lost in the first round...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Misaki-ayuzawa-maid-sama.jpg

Rose: "Hmm..."
"Do you like to fight?"
"Or just to smash things...?"

"To fight...or...to smash?"

[...]

[...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_n4nx6kY6t71s46sooo1_250

[...]

Rose:

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_orvh2eKNDt1rg7el7o9_250

"Uh...Sure, fighting's good to...."
"As long as you're winning, its the same...'

[Leans back...]

"I'd almost never lost a 'fight' before today...You're mostly the first person I didn't just smash ..."

[Stares at pudding, blanking out somewhat...]

Rose: "So you just like to win? Not really just for sport, then?"

Giran: "...Its not really about getting the win...but when I am winning..."

"The other person breaks, just like my demolition work. That's what's so much fun, the feeling of something breaking, and knowing its your overwhelming muscle that did it!!"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Anime-character-excited-and-happy.jpg

"That feeling is the best!!"

Rose: "Oh? Well that's an interesting viewpoint."

[she lifts her hand up to her chin,]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest ZLftSyP

"I wanted to offer you...somewhat of a job, not knowing for sure if you already had some sort of occupation."
"One where you could smash things to your hearts content...Or at least...try."

Giran: "Try...?"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 853061d5bf034c0f017555b14c0e327db5486379_hq

"I'm the demolition expert, 'Kaiju' Giran!!"

"I can smash anything!!"

Rose: "Anything? We'll have to put that to the test..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tae_Winking_Cut-in

"If you accept my offer, that is..."
"If you do though...I might even let you play with my daughter. She's definitely stronger than me. (In certain aspects...)"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_n4nx6kY6t71s46sooo1_250

"Anyway...What's the job?"

Rose: "It's nothing to difficult. I've wanted to study a Giras for a while, but never really had the chance...."
"Though the smashing is part of the job."
"Probably all kinds of things."
"We'll really be testing out that claim of yours..."

Giran: "All kinds of things..." [Starts to drink a pudding in thought...]

Rose: "There may be a few fights as well. Aside from that, I can pay you in either money or food."

Giran: "Sounds good..."

Rose: "You seem uninterested."

Giran: "You just did a lot of talking is all..." [wipes mouth]

"So when do I start?"

Rose: [Stands from the lean, she takes a few steps towards Giran.] "How about...now?" [She holds out her hand as if to handshake.]

Giran: "Huh? Now?"
[Giran's giant hand does takes Rose's]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Plastic-Memories-13-28

"Whaddya mea--"

Rose: [Smiles, shaking]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n15ipqHseHk

Giran: The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tenor

[The pudding tray he held in his opposite hand clangs to the ground...]

smashsmashsmash

[The numerous pudding glasses left all shattered...contents spreading out into a pool...]

[Giran was gone...]

Rose: [Smile fades for a bit, into somewhat of a confused face.] "..."

[Rose shakes her head, snapping back to herself, looking towards the other people in the infirmary.]
"No one here would really make for great test subjects. Not like Giran does..."
[She turns her head to Son Gohan.]
("...He's definitely the most problematic person in this tournament...")

Son Gohan: [Stirring from the sound of the tray...]

[Sits up somewhat...adjusting crooked mask]
[Sees Rose]

"Oh...I must still be dreamin...Ehehe...."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest E19d1ad4c5546792e18e452bd98ac3b575baef22_00

Rose: "You would dream of me, old one...?"
[Her eyes soften slightly]

Son Gohan: "Definitely a dream all right..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 1493755963_6d675d7a142a3a67a985d9941aa859b23cf84593bd6530033c52979945f07821

"I'd better make this visit count..."
[DANGER]

Rose: "...You're highly intoxicated... I don't think you should get out of---"

Whoosh...

[In an instant, the old man was already up to Rose with a , "heh heh heh...", the blush showing brightly from under that mask.]

[And he was...]

Rose: "..."

Spoiler:

[...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Hyouge-mono-2-cheeks

[A pair of eyes bulge out of Gohan's mask...]

Rose:

[At this moment, the double doors handles rattle, as someone fails to open...]

Nurse: "...Hello? These doors aren't suppose to be locked..."
Son Gohan: "Interrupted already!?"

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Anigif_enhanced-9887-1434059128-2

("The best dreams always end to soon...")
[Ceases gropage]

Rose: [A somewhat dastardly idea comes to her mind...for a moment.]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest MzHAFXp

Click...

[Using her key, a nurse gets the door open...]

[Numerous other medical people were arriving with her...]

??: "What's going on in here!?"

Rose: "Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I must have locked the door by accident when I closed it..."

[Image of the door: It's a push-button doorknob.]
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest AL44SAT626

Son Gohan: ("...Really going all out, huh dream?")

[Waves hand]
"Yes, yes...just an accident...Nothing going on in here."

[Workers all eye the drunk man...]

???: "Except you've gone and made a mess..."

[All the glass and pudding...]

????: "You're only here because you had a few to many, so don't go ruining the other patients rest!! Behave yourself!!"

[Shoves finger in Gohan's face angrily.]

Son Gohan: "Y'know, I'm starting to think this isn't a dream..."

????: "..." [Stares at Gohan]

Son Gohan: "Oh...OHHH!!!"
[...]

[Casually walks passed Rose...Totally casually...Hoping she didn't say anything...]

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest ScentedMetallicImperatorangel-size_restricted

Rose: [All the while has been watching the old man. Watching the guards he has placed even in his drunken state; attempting to access the points he doesn't defend subconsciously.]
[She gives a smirk, as she can see them clearly now...all of the points she could use to exploit...]
"I see..."
"...By the way..." [She turns to one of the nurses] "...Isn't it a bad thing when a man touches your chest...?"

Son Gohan: [hand on doorknob]
[Looks back]

[Nurses clipboard breaks in their hands...]

????: "Why would you have to ask such a thing...?"

[Turns head slowly towards Son Gohan, neck audibly creaking]

Rose: [Stares at Gohan,] "Well that Giran guy was kind of mad about me beating him in our match. I came in here to check on Rika, when he pinned me to the wall."

"He ended up touching my chest, squeezing it a few times before that old man scared him off!"

??: "Oh my..."

???: [Holds arms, terrified...]

????: [Looks back at Gohan]"Is this true?"

Son Gohan: "Something...like that..."

Rose: "Well, I suppose there wasn't any real harm done." [She smiles, walking towards Gohan] "Come on, jiji. Lets take a walk, there's something I need to talk to you about..."

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest Tumblr_p7x641m0E71wyegxko1_500

Gohan:
The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest E3d76a876d5d14d07be262822392e2261528046373_fwide

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai III: Approaching the Climax!! The Final Matches To Decide The World's Strongest 4a6

"Sure..."
[Dabs his sweaty...mask]
--- --- --- --- ---
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next