The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces Empty Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces

Post by SSJRandomMaster Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:46 am

Age 750
Fungus Town
Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces Latest?cb=20170827074605

A town near a desert oasis, much more pleasant than Diablo Desert. Its inhabitants live modestly in thought and deed. Of course, being a merchant town, it does see a fair bit of activity… usually. However, as one martial artist is about to find out, the town isn’t as happy as it should be…

Clack
Patter…
Clack
Patter…
Clack
Patter…
Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces B8ff7113f4bb592a95a4a4db0414bb0f

What came strolling down one lonely street of Fungus Town was an unusual sight for any part of the world, much less Fungus Town itself. A golden-haired, green-eyed young woman, dressed quite provocatively strode down the road, a pair of high heels clicking on the ground below. Trailing beside her a few steps behind was a small boar creature wearing a simple collar on it. It also had a small sack on it, matching the color of the young woman’s handbag. Her rabbit ears were mere decoration, completing the look. Her eyes scanned the streets curiously as she slowed to a stop, the boar stopping nearby.

“It’s strange, Opa…” the woman commented to the boar, “No one’s come to greet me or help me out. Most of the locals avert their eyes and some shut their doors. Have I done something wrong?”

The boar suddenly took a step ahead of her, putting its head down to take a drink of some water that had spilled onto the concrete road. Walking next to what was clearly her boar, the woman looked down, and her eyes widened as she realized what she was looking at.

Who was that woman staring back at her? So brazen…

Wait a minute, this outfit looked incredibly familiar.

Her face darkened and reddened as she furiously dug through her handbag, pulling out a magazine and flipping to a page where similarly dressed girls were on full display, memories swimming through her mind…

“Well, Jewel, if your heart is set on this course—to participate in the fast approaching Tenkaichi Budokai, then a great disguise is a must! Here, have a look at some of these…”

“I don’t know… Howl-sensei…”

“Don’t doubt your sensei’s teachings!! Trust me, with a disguise like that, you’ll be able to get where you want to go in no time!”

Very Mortified and Angry Young Woman: Jewel

“Stupid perverted old sensei!!” Jewel hissed, nearly flinging the magazine away and startling Opa, who looked up at his master in alarm, “No wonder the humans here are acting so oddly…”

Looking around for a few moments, Jewel saw a good place to slip into, and quickly ducked into a nearby alleyway, Opa following. Jewel stopped in front of a cracked pane of glass that was in the alleyway and looked down at herself in it. The outfit left almost nothing to the imagination. It wasn’t working as well as Howl had thought it would… though she’d never have worn it in the first place had she realized what it really looked like!

Quickly, Jewel raised the magazine, flipping through pages feverishly. Luckily for her, it wasn’t just a dirty magazine, but a fashion magazine of some kind (so her sensei said), and soon enough, Jewel stopped on an image of a young woman next to a two-wheeled vehicle of some kind.

“That should do…” Jewel murmured, closing her eyes as she stowed away the lid. Her image began to flicker and change before her boar’s eyes, who watched as if expecting something important. In moments, the provocative leotard and heels were replaced with a more modest outfit. Her golden hair spontaneously became tied back into a short ponytail that reached the nape of her neck. Her high heels became simple brown shoes; her legs became covered with blue jeans which were slightly ripped over one knee. Her upper body was covered by a red tanktop. She was wearing some kind of necklace with something attached on the end of it, but what it was was covered by fabric. Over the tanktop was a black leather jacket.

Glancing at her new reflection, fake bunny ears still wagging stiffly above her head as she studied her new appearance, Jewel smiled, satisfied with the new changes.

“Perfect…” she said, giving the bunny ears one final adjust, “Now I shouldn’t have any further trouble blending in. Come, Opa, we’d better get moving…”

Exiting the alley, Jewel began anew down the town road, Opa following on her heels.

“The Tenkaichi Budokai will start soon…!”
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces Empty The Rabbit Mob

Post by TheToonKing Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:34 pm

As Jewel and Opa made through the street, still no one approached her, strangely... but she tried not to let it get to her...

Opa's nose twitched, and the boar took off running, drool dripping on to the street.

"Opa, what's gotten in to you?" Jewel questioned, eyebrow raised. She followed him past a corner, finding a man smiling down at Opa from a cart which seemed to be set up to sell some warm food. It wasn't unheard of back home.

"Ah, a hungry visitor?" the man's face lit up, "Now where did you come from? No place with your kind around here..."

Opa tapped his tusks against the cart, smelling the food atop it. The man smiled back, "Alright, this ones on the house..."

He prepared some of his specialty, placed it on a plate, and put it down for the boar to dig in. Opa did just that, the man smiling down at him.

Jewel walked over with a smile, bowing her head slightly, "Thank you for your generosity, I hope my boar wasn't to much trouble..."

She looked up, seeing the man suddenly sporting a terrified look, which she couldn't make much of.

"Why don't I just pay for it..." Jewel said, reaching into her new pockets. "Howl-sensei did give me some of their currency from his time in the outside world..." she thought...

The man waved his hands, insisting not, "N-N-No!! I-I-It's on the house!!"
Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces Ontheh10
Jewel's head gave a little tilt, the bunny ears atop them giving a bounce.

Opa devoured his meal, raising up with a satisfied smile. He tapped his tusks agains the cart again for seconds, sending the man scrambling to prepare some, only for Jewel to wag her finger at the boar and get them on their way...

They didn't get far before a bang rang out, startling the two. Jewel had never heard anything like it, but it was the sound of a gunshot...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces Latest?cb=20120528220855

Two men in matching uniforms had numerous terrified villagers on the ground, shaking. The larger of the two, with dark skin and a bit of a mustache, had a smoking pistol raised into straight in the air.

"We're here for payment, not excuses lady..." he said, the pipe toting man beside him grinned.

"You borrowed from the mob, you know what you were getting yourself into if you couldn't pay back with interest..."  the pipe-man said, blowing smoke.

"I-I only borrowed money to replace what working tools I had stolen by.." the women began, but quieted down when she saw the two had no interest in hearing the unfairness of the situation. The mob had taken what was hers, she had nowhere else to turn to replace it, and now they were demanding the compensation...

This was just one way this organization, the Rabbit Mob, had terrorized the people of Fungus Town.

[Rabbit Mob Enforcers]

At this point two more enforcers stepped out of a nearby house, much to the women's dismay. In ones hands was an old necklace, an heirloom of her family.

"This should cover things..." the necklace holder said, modeling it on his neck.

"Please, please don't take that from me..." the women pleaded, "If I just had a little more time..."

"Your time's already ran out lady." the pipe enforcer replied. Another spoke up;

"Maybe now you won't misplace such important things!!" the fourth spoke up, before breaking into laughter. "Ba-Hahaha!"

Most of the nearby villagers were slinking away in fear, not wanting to bring the mobs wrath on them as well. The women was left on her knees, tears forming in her eyes as she stared at the ground in disbelief...

The mustache enforcer leaned down, and with a grin said, "Now, aren't you going to thank us for getting you out of this pinch?"

Still leaning down, he looked over at his buddies, "I think we deserve a tip, huh guy---"

Suddenly he was cut off by the back of a head slamming into his jaw. He fell back as a pair of white ears rose, a girl helping the despairing women up to her feet. The headbutt had apparently been the result of this new girls standing...

"Are you alright...?" Jewel asked the women, looking into her eyes. The women eyed her bunny ears in terrified confusion, glancing around the other mob members...

"Y-Yes..." the women spoke, bowing her head. "I just lost my balance while these fine young men were helping...Thank you, Rabbit Mob for all your help in---"

"You're lying." Jewel interrupted, looking back at the women with a completely straight face. At this moment Opa came running in, two enforcers having to jump out of harms way for the boar to arrive at the two women, before turning to defend them.

"It's easy for me to recognize..." Jewel continued, "You've put on another face to protect yourself..."

The women stared back, realizing Jewel was no member of the mob...

"W-W-Who are you?"

Jewel smiled back calmly, "Just a passing traveler." she replied, before adding with closed eyes and a wider smile, "This face anyway."

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces 1461037962-4b397f04a0b6a0993e6832bc116f4aa0

The enforcer who'd been struck had been grasping his face on the ground in this time, and finally jumped to his feet.

"What the heck was that!? Who are you!?"

Jewel slowly turned towards him, her smile faded away into a look of contained rage...
Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces Tumblr_ndthgwmBCq1rrr564o1_500
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces Empty Re: Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces

Post by SSJRandomMaster Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:11 am

Engage Battle!
-------------------------------------
Initiative Order
------------------
Jewel (20)
Heavy Mobster (18)
Opa (15)
Light Mobster A (14)
Light Mobster B (13)
Light Mobster C (4)

Jewel (Lv. 2 / 80 HP / 123 ESP / 6 AP)
Opa (Lv. 2 / 30 HP / 2 AP)
Light Mobster A (Lv. ? / ?? HP / ?? EP / ? AP)
Light Mobster B (Lv. ? / ?? HP / ?? EP / ? AP)
Light Mobster C (Lv. ? / ?? HP / ?? EP / ? AP)
Heavy Mobster (Lv. ? / ?? HP / ?? EP / ? AP)

Round one start!
Jewel’s turn!

Jewel’s eyes darted around the immediate area, trying to gauge her situation. Four of them. One was a lot bulkier than the others, but that didn’t change the fact they all were armed. Jewel reached for her neck for a moment, as if guided by instinct. However, she thought better of it, and her gaze fell on the larger brute first.

Got to take out the bigger guy…!

With that, Jewel lurched forward, swiftly dodging one man’s attempt to grab at her as she made her away for the brute. She kicked up, but the big bastard merely leaned back, the kick wide.

“Tch…” Jewel thought.

Of course, this is my first proper battle in this form… Perhaps it’s to be expected…

Jewel attacks Heavy Mobster with a Basic Physical Attack, but misses!
Heavy Mobster’s turn!

The brute eyed Jewel furiously, a sneer crossing his features.

“Know some karate or somethin’? Decide to play hero?” He cocked his fist back, preparing to strike, “Well, how do you like it!?”

His fist came forth with surprising speed; Jewel had been one second short of being clocked. She ducked at the last possible moment, the huge fist sliding between the rabbit ears still on top of her head. The big guy eyed the ears atop her head, slightly confused.

Heavy Mobster attacks Jewel with a Basic Physical Attack, but narrowly misses!
“Funny, you look like a fangirl…” he remarked.

Fan girl… thought Jewel, the image of a woman waving a fan angrily entering her mind.

“No, that would be Topaz…” Jewel answered without a hint of irony.

“Heh, if she as pretty as you, I’ll bump her from fan to member!” declared the brute.

“I’d bump that…” one of the leaner and just as mean mobsters declared.

Jewel still had no earthly idea what they were talking about, illustrated by a head tilt.

“She almost looks like she ain’t ever heard of the Rabbit Mob…” The second lean mean guy observed.

“No one in Fungus Town hasn’t heard of us! Don Carrot’s made sure of that!” the heavy said, snapping his fingers empathically.

“…” Jewel said, “Don Carrot? Rabbit Mob? Never heard of either of those things…”

“Huh!?!” shouted the heavy indignantly, his black bunny ears flicking, “So why you packin’ our trademark!?”

“The Rabbit Mob are a group of thugs who have a grip on our poor town!” shouted one of the women towards Jewel.

“Talking bad about your saviors?” the third and leanest man of all said, holding the necklace as his prize, “Someone needs to be taught a lesson…”

The man began walking towards the woman menacingly.

“Opa!” shouted Jewel, the boar squealing in understanding, its hoof scraping the ground…

Opa’s turn!

Opa charged forward, its thin fur bursting in the wind of its charge. All the mobsters looked over, and were astonished when the boar tackled one of the thinner men with all the force his little body could muster, bowling the man over as he coughed in pain.

Tusk Charge

“Gah!!” he hacked, as Opa bounded off him, landing perfectly on all fours, “Who let the pig out of his pen!?”

Opa attacks Light Mobster B with Tusk Charge, burning 1 AP to attempt to knock opponent prone (AP 2 -> 1). He hits, inflicting 13 damage and knocking the man prone!
Light Mobster A’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces Empty Re: Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces

Post by TheToonKing Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:41 pm

Light Mobster A's turn!

A vein appeared on Jewels forehead at Opa being called a "pig", and she turned to deliver a piece of her mind. A pipe sporting enforcer however charged her from behind, both arms out to grip her.

He reached her without seeing her notice, and his arms were already around her he was sure, but the moment he blinked his eyes opened to his arms closing in on thin air.

A moment later his arms came up, and he found himself trapped in Jewels full nelson.

Light Mobster A attempt to grapple Jewel, but she scores a perfect parry, reversing the grapple!

The mobster was dumbfounded, struggling to no avail against the grip. "W-What the!? She's packin serious muscle!!"

Light Mobster B's turn

Meanwhile the enforcer truck by Opa was moaning in pain, holding his back as he tried to get back on his feet...

Light Mobster B rises from his prone position.

He revealed a revolver from its holder, pointing it right at the boar.

"I'll be eatin good tonight!!"

Neither Jewel or Opa had seen such a weapon, but could tell by his intent that it was just that. Opa noticed the man cause some click in the gun, and jumped back just before he pulled the trigger.

BANG

It was the same sound that had brought them here, and the bullet which fired out missed Opa thanks to a sizeable jump of harms way.

Light Mobster B attacks Opa with a Gunshot attack from his Revolver, but misses!

"Why you..." the man's gun made another click, and he pointed it at Opa, whose eyes widened. He fired, and Opa rolled. The shot passed through a tuft of the boars hair on the top of its head.

Light Mobster B makes another Gunshot attack, but misses again!

Light Mobster C's turn!

The third of these scrawnier enforcers was frozen at the sight of Jewel grappling his fellow mobster, and his hand danced back and forth around his gun, ultimately not wanting to pull it yet.

He instead charged, closing his eyes and punching. "Here's a warning shot!" he said. Jewel glanced to the side, and lifted her grappled mobster off his feet.

"Huh---!?" the grappled said, as he was swung around. His foot slammed into the charging mobsters face like a full on kick, sending a tooth flying.

Light Mobster C attacks Jewel with a Basic Physical Attack, but she she scores another perfect parry, inflicting 11 damage!!

Round 1, end!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:07 am

Initiative Order
------------------
Jewel (20)
Heavy Mobster (18)
Opa (15)
Light Mobster A (14)
Light Mobster B (13)
Light Mobster C (4)

Opa (Lv. 2 / 30 HP / 1 AP)

Round two start!
Jewel’s turn!

Jewel, understanding her situation had changed, eyed the mobster in her grasp. This did make things a little easier, but it did ruin her plans. Her target was thrashing wildly about. It was taking quite an effort for Jewel to maintain her grip. Trying to take advantage of her close proximity, Jewel brought her knee up, but an abrupt twist of the mobster’s torso foiled that plan.

“G-Guys!!” shouted the mobster, “Get this girl off me!”

“Hold still, you little…!” Jewel grumbled, trying with her other knee, only to miss by an even greater margin.

Keeping him held down like this doesn’t give me a lot of room… Jewel’s thoughts traced back to the object around her neck, still out of view.

i]Jewel attacks Mobster A with a Basic Physical attack, but misses. She uses an AP (Jewel AP 6 -> 5) to try again, but misses![/i]
Heavy Mobster’s turn!

With a sigh, the brute stepped forward once, reaching into both his holsters, pulling out two identical revolvers. With an audible click, the brute took aim at Jewel and Opa, one for each of them.

“Alright, alright,” said the heavy guy, “That’s enough of all the resistance… You stand down, and let us continue our business. I don’t gotta do anything we’ll regret…”

Opa squealed indignantly, but as he was a boar, none of the mobsters paid him any mind.

Jewel thought about it for only a moment. It would have been the smart thing to do, for sure, but she knew she couldn’t live with herself now knowing what she knew about the town. These people were in trouble and these guys were evil.

“No way,” said Jewel, glaring directly at the big guy, “I’ve heard stories about this kind of thing before—”

“W-wait, you idiot!!” The mobster in Jewel’s grasp lurched forward violently, diverting Jewel’s attention—

BANG-BANG

Jewel let out a gasp as she felt a searing hot pain pierce her thigh; was this what it was like to be on the receiving end of one of those things!? She forced herself to right her grip. Opa, mercifully, hopped to his right, the gunshot ricocheting loudly off the stone floor, as the women watching the scene screamed in terror.

“You almost hit me!!” the mobster in Jewel’s grasp whined, while the heavy guy smirked a little at Jewel’s predicament, blowing the smoke from the barrels of the two guns.

Heavy Mobster attacks both Jewel and Opa with Gunshot, hitting Jewel with a crit for 8 damage (Jewel HP 80 -> 72) but missing Opa!
Opa’s turn!

Opa squealed at seeing his master’s pain, but Jewel’s mind had already taken the edge off it. So these guys, they played for keeps, did they?

“Opa! Over here!” Jewel called out, and Opa gave another squeal, rushing straight at the two. Jewel braced herself, tightening her grip. The mobster realized with growing terror what was to come.

“Wait.. wait!!” the mobster pleaded, but the Hageshi Boars knew no mercy. Jewel knew that facet well enough.

The boar leapt up slightly as he completed his charge, and all other mobsters crossed their legs slightly in sympathy pain. The mobster let out the loudest scream of pain possible, for the boar had made impact with his most sensitive of spots. The mobster slumped forward, mouth drooling and agape, eyes blanking for a moment.

“Again, Opa, again!” Jewel said. With no time to build the charge, Opa leapt up again, and only by the grace of whatever power gave these mobsters authority over this town did Opa miss the poor man’s no doubt rapidly swelling gonads. The mobster was rapidly coming to after the second strike, but it was clear that the blow to the nethers had left him quite woozy.

“Good job, Opa!!” said Jewel, wincing as she shifted her weight to her injured leg.

Opa uses another Tusk Charge, striking Light Mobster A with a crit, inflicting 24 damage! Due to the very crippling strike, Light Mobster A has disadvantage! Opa uses his last AP (Opa AP 1 -> 0) to attack again, inflicting 5 damage!
Light Mobster A’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:05 pm

Light Mobster A's turn!

The man struggled against Jewels grip further, legs crossed. He couldn't summon much strength, so it was ultimately some slippery movement that let him get free.

Light Mobster A's first attempt to break free fails, but his second is a success!

The moment he was free, he took off running. His bunny ears fell off in the run.

"My cut ain't big enough for all this!" he shouted, each step hurting.

Light Mobster A flees combat!

Light Mobster B's turn!

The enforcer who'd originally been Opa's target however was still fuming. His raging eyes met the boar's as he lifted his revolver. Opa was already charging however...

When the gun fired, the bullet hit the street below just as Opa body slammed the man.

Light Mobster B attacks Opa with his Gunshot, but Opa scores a perfect parry, inflicting 3 damage!

"Grrrr...!!" the man growled like a beast himself, trying to grapple the boar and press his gun against it. Opa struggled however, and when the bullet was fired it just barely scratched across his skin.

Light Mobster B burns an AP to attack again, inflicting 4 damage! (Opa HP 30 -> 26)

Light Mobster C's turn!

The mobster who'd lost a tooth from his own comrades foot was feeling at his new gap. "You ruined my image...!!"

At this point he pulled out his gun as well.

"You won't be pretty for much longer either!!" he said, taking aim. Jewel watched, and with no one to hold down she quickly side stepped back and forth, leaving the mobster shifting his aim from left to right rapidly before taking the shot...

It missed by a mile.

Light Mobster C attacks Jewel with his Gunshot, but misses!

Round 2, end!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:29 pm

Initiative Order
------------------
Jewel (20)
Heavy Mobster (18)
Opa (15)
Light Mobster B (13)
Light Mobster C (4)

Jewel (Lv. 2 / 72 HP / 123 ESP / 5 AP)
Opa (Lv. 2 / 26 HP / 0 AP)

Round three start!
Jewel’s turn!

“You see these right here?” The brute lifted each of his revolvers, giving one an empathic twirl, “These are real deal weapons. They give me the power. Make your flips and do your karate, I’m still the one holding the guns. I’m the powerful one!”

Jewel said nothing, turning to face the heavy.

“You see why we get to do whatever we want yet!?”

“Is that what you think…?” Jewel asked, her mind completely made up now, “Because if it is…”

She turned completely to face him, seeming to reach into her shirt. Her weight shifted as she pulled something out which glinted in the sudden sunlight.

“Well, this is for protecting!!” And with that Jewel rushed down Heavy, who took a step back in surprise, and the next something hard and blunt slashed across his chest, ripping the shirt of his uniform wide open. The Heavy Mobster was launched backwards, his eyes rolled back, his flab jiggling everywhere as his revolvers clattered to the street. He slammed into the car the mobsters had arrived in, putting a nice dent in one side of it. In the movement, part of Jewel’s shirt had lifted, revealing that she had some serious abs.

Seeing her attack had worked even better than she had hoped, Jewel twirled the spear a bit

“That was your last warning,” Jewel said, raising her voice so the other mobsters could hear her, “I suggest you clear out of here now.”

The big brute could only murmur in shock as his faculties slowly returned to him.

“W-what’s going on anymore!?” one of the remaining mobsters shouted in alarm.

“Is she even human!?” the other said.

The woman who was being saved could only look on in awe and admiration, saying nothing.

i]Jewel attacks Heavy Mobster with her spear attack, inflicting 30 damage!![/i]
Heavy Mobster’s turn!

A few heavy seconds passed, but the silence was broken by the brute’s shout of rage and disbelief. Whatever brain he had up there was not working; most would have probably fled after taking an attack like that, but not our Heavy, oh no. Instead, he charged right for Jewel, his flabby belly jiggling with every angered step. Jewel readied herself, trying to counter his attack. She twirled her spear again, and attempted to bring it down on the man’s head. However, he moved his head suddenly, grinning with malice as the blunted tip bumped the man’s bunny ears, sending them crashing to the road.

The man soon grabbed hold of her with one arm, his face contorted in a strange mix of rage and glee as he began bringing down his other fist repeatedly.

“I’LL! TEACH! YOU! RESPECT!!” the brute shouted, Jewel barely visible in the scuffle, “You don’t get any more warnings!”

Suddenly, the brute flinched, his punching hand reddening. Had he just punched iron?

From the top of Jewel’s head, the bunny ears slowly slid off, also falling to the ground.

Heavy Mobster grapples Jewel, then attacks her for 5 damage thanks to an Endure! (Jewel HP 72 -> 67)
Opa’s turn!

“Opa!!” shouted Jewel in the pause. Opa squealed once more, ready to help his master, rushing at the two full force. Jewel suddenly shifted her entire body forward, bringing the man’s head forward and down. Opa leapt up, meeting his head to the brute’s. The brute’s eyes blanked out as his grip on Jewel relaxed. He fell backwards, completely out cold.

Jewel, rising from the crouch she’d fallen into during all that, slowly moved away from the mobster, carrying her spear again.

“So, what’ll it be? You staying, or going?” she asked calmly, looking at the two remaining mobsters who hadn’t yet fled or been knocked out cold.

Opa attacks Heavy Mobster with Tusk Charge, yet one more crit for 22 damage!! Heavy Mobster is out cold!
Light Mobster B’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:34 pm

The two mobsters were frozen in shock, just standing there....

Ssssss...

A dark wet patch grew at the front of each of their pants.

Light Mobster B's turn!

One of the enforcers turned and ran down the street, neither Jewel or Opa chasing after him. He tripped during the run, before getting back up and continuing.

Light Mobster B flees combat!

Light Mobster C's turn!

The other mobster however rushed towards the car the brute mobster had crashed into, leaning in and grabbing a radio in a hurry...such a hurry he accidentally yanked it right off the dash...

"..."

Light Mobster C tries to Summon Backup, but fails!

He looked down at what he'd done in horror, and glanced back at Jewel and Opa, the boar casually stepping forth intimidatingly. The mobster jumped off the car and booked it down the street as well...

Light Mobster C flees combat!

Combat over!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:35 am

Almost as soon as the dust settled, the woman Jewel had saved grabbed her hand, pulling with all the force she could muster. Jewel, however, didn’t budge right away, looking at the woman with confusion.

“They’ll send more here… and they know my home. But I have a friend who should let us hide inside theirs…”

Jewel blinked, perplexed at the notion of fleeing. Other than a couple of lucky shots they’d lost quite badly. But still, the idea of sticking around didn’t appeal to Jewel, not on further introspection. “O-okay? I guess we’re going, Opa?”

Opa merely titled his head in confusion, before following the two women out of the scene.
------------------------
Elsewhere in Fungus Town, the man whose balls had been busted arrived, mid-run, at a limousine. The window rolls down. In a high-pitched squeal, the Mobster, with panicked gesticulations, tried to tell the tale of what happened to him to someone inside the limo…

POOF

Suddenly, the mobster vanished. A carrot plopped on the street before the limo’s window rose and it drove away.
------------------------
Jewel and the woman proceeded through the closest thing to back allies the town had. They arrived soon enough at her chosen destination, but the woman’s face suddenly became alarmed. Further down the street, two lean, mean mobsters wearing outfits identical to the first four Jewel had encounter were strolling down the road, unaware of the earlier scuffle… and directly for the house the woman had chosen. The drapes facing the mobsters began to shut quickly inside.

Quickly, the woman pulled Jewel until both were back against the house. Opa plopped down nearby.

“They’re here to terrorize and leech off my friend as well…” the woman observed, trembling as her eyes closed, “When will it end…?”

The loud banging on a door was soon heard, the mobsters shouting at the occupant.

“Someone’s been avoiding us… and it’s time to pay up,” one said, “And since you probably can’t, we’ve got to take you to the boss now. Don’t make things harder on us!! After all we’ve done for the town!!”

Jewel listened, her look of anger returning, “Not one of them is decent…”

“I-I’m going to go in from the back and try to sneak him out…” The woman said. But she had taken her eyes off Jewel for a few moments and when she looked back, Jewel was gone. Surprised, the woman soon rushed for the back.

As the mobsters continued to beat on the door, Jewel silently made her approach. The fact the mobsters’ full attention was on that money they so desperately craved worked to her advantage, for soon she stood directly behind the two without either noticing a thing.

Jewel readied her spear once more. The tip was blunted, so it wouldn’t cause fatal damage. She raised it high above her head, and brought it down with great force. Perhaps too great, for the spear made a sharp noise as it traveled. So sharp, in fact, that her target turned a moment too soon, and managed to get out of the way with a most unmanly noise.

Jewel cursed internally. Was her body inconveniencing her this much?

“Where’d you come from?!” the one Jewel hadn’t targeted shouted in shock.

“Watch where you’re jabbin’ that thing!!” the one Jewel had targeted said.

Both suddenly backed up a step, looking Jewel over.

One chose to comment, “Huh… pretty little thing, ain’t you?”

Jewel attempts a sneak attack, but the attack itself fails!

“A place you lot mercifully haven’t been… And… No.” Jewel said to both the mobsters’ statements, ignoring the comment about her appearance. Though only one asked a proper question.
-----------------
Engage Battle!!

Initiative Order
---------------------
Jewel (20)
Light Mobster A (13)
Light Mobster B (12)

Opa arrives on next round!

Jewel (Lv. 2 / 67 HP / 123 ESP / 4 AP)

Arriving next round:

Round 1 start!
Jewel’s turn!

Jewel, not bothering to wait for a response to her statements, quickly launched on an offensive before the mobsters completely turned on her for not leaving, since she had no intention to. Slashing downwards with her spear yet again, the mobster sidestepped, making an embarrassing noise, but before he could again say she should stop, Jewel snarled.

Am I getting stage fright out here!? Jewel thought angrily as she slashed upwards, nailing the mobster in the gut, causing him to cough violently from having the wind knocked out of him.

“W-what’re you doing, Lady!?” the mobster stuttered, “I didn’t have any beef with you…!!”

Jewel paused at this statement.

“Just keep walking you didn’t see nothing, like everyone else!”

Jewel attacks Light Mobster A, but misses! In a moment of frustration, she uses 1 AP (AP 4 -> 3) to attack again, inflicting 13 damage!

“Indeed… I didn’t eat beef with you…” Jewel said, confused and seemingly… insulted? “And yes, I didn’t see nothing.

Light Mobster A’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:49 am

Light Mobster A's turn!

Still recovering from the immediate effects of the hit to the gut, the enforcer eyed the extended spear still in range of him, before grabbing hold of it with both hands. He pulled without resistance for a moment, before Jewels eyebrows raised and yanked back. It slipped right out of the mobsters grasp, surprising him. He too was beginning to realize how physically strong this women was...

Light Mobster A attempts to take Jewel's weapon, but fails!

Light Mobster B's turn!

During this the other mobster circled around the girl and jumped at her from behind in a grab attempt. Without turning Jewel simply whipped the pure white staff around, knocking painfully into both his hands.

"Hands off..." Jewel remarked, as the mobster fell back with shouts of pain, his hands turning red...

Light Mobster B attempts to Grapple Jewel, but she counterattacks, inflicting 12 damage!

The man stared at the weapon, formed from such a beautiful white material...

"J-Just what is that thing...?"

Round 1, over!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:02 am

Opa arrives to the battlefield! His initiative is 9!
Initiative Order
---------------------
Jewel (20)
Light Mobster A (13)
Light Mobster B (12)
Opa (9)

Jewel (Lv. 2 / 67 HP / 123 ESP / 4 AP)

Round 2 start!
Jewel’s turn!

Jewel, seeing her advantage, tried to press the attack, but wound up being a bit overexcited in her approach, and slashed through thin air, the mobster sidestepping with relative ease, knowing it hurts to get hit by it.

Okay… that one was me… Jewel thought to herself.

Jewel attacks Light Mobster A again, but misses.

Light Mobster A’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:12 pm

Light Mobster A's turn!

The enforcer cracked his knuckles menacingly, or attempted to anyway.

"Listen lady, you don't want to stick your nose where it don't belong..."

"My nose is right where I want it to be." Jewel replied seriously, not knowing that expression either.

The mobster was charging at her, a glint in his goggles, "What you don't know..." he began as his fist swung out. "Might hurt you!"

Jewel's eyes watched the fist in slow motion as she turned out of its way.

Light Mobster A attacks Jewel with a Basic Physical Attack, but misses!

Light Mobster B's turn!

"Damn she's quick..." the mobster said, looking at his fist. "Like a cat or something..."

The other mobster ran past him. "No, more like a dog..." he said, jumping and throwing a kick out with all his weight, "A real bit---"

Jewel's arm twisted, as the weapon in her hand blurred forward and smacked directly into the mobsters face, mid air. The force sent him spinning, the other enforcer had to duck to dodge the spinning projectile.

Light Mobster B attacks Jewel with a Basic Physical Attack, she counter attacks, landing a Devastating hit!! Inflicting a possible total of 45 damage! (?? -> 0)

He rolled across the street for a moment, half of his face turning red and swelling. Jewel frowned at it somewhat, having overdone it in compensating for her misses.

Opa's turn!

Opa came charging in, eyeing the situation and ready to fight...

"Opa!" Jewel called out, and the boar stopped in his tracks. "Stand back, Opa, for a moment..."

Opa uses his turn to Rest, regaining 1 HP and 1 AP (26 -> 27, 0 -> 1)

Round 2, over!

Jewel turned to the still conscious mobster, who was running to the one with a swelling face.

"She did a number on you...a big number!!"

He looked up to see Jewel watching him, making him jump. She didn't approach however, even lowering the but of her spear to the ground, out of fighting stance.

"I think we're done here, don't you? Leave, and take him with you."

"Y-Yeah!" the man said, putting the unconscious enforcer over his shoulder and preparing to get out of here. As he started hauling him out of here he shouted, "God you're scary!!"

Combat over!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Thu May 02, 2019 4:37 am

Behind the house, the backdoor swung open. The woman that had just finished escorting Jewel away from one battle was now pulling at a middle-aged man.

“I’m comin’ already!!” the man shouted, quite indignant at being forced to leave.

“Quiet, they’ll hear you!!” shouted the woman. Quickly, she turned, expecting to see one of those mobsters come around the corner. Instead, she saw Jewel and Opa rounding the corner, completely casual about it.

“…Who dressed her?” asked the man, Jewel’s outfit still being slightly against Fungus Town’s… dress code.

“This is her!” The woman said, slowly looking around, still expecting mobsters to materialize out of nowhere, “The beauty who saved me… Where did those fiends go?”

“Oh, they’re not a problem now,” Jewel explained, “They ran away.”

“I’ve heard enough,” said the man, starting on his way back inside. However, the woman soon pulled him back, clearly not wanting him to take this course of action.

“That won’t do…” the woman said, “They’ll just send more… You at least have to move it…

“How long have these guys been at this, anyway?” Jewel asked, her gaze moving to the vague direction that she saw the mobster fleeing with his unconscious buddy, “It seems like it’s been a while…”

“A few months now…” the woman said, looking down, hands together at her waist.

“Tch…” the man said, walking up to his house. He flipped a rusty panel, and flipped a switch underneath it. Before Jewel’s eyes, the house erupted into smoke, which soon blew away to reveal a much smaller capsule. The man picked up the rather old-looking capsule, grunting.

“Good, didn’t explode.”

Retired Capsuleman – Old Man Enoki

“Wha—” Jewel and Opa both looked back and forth in mounting confusion at what they’d just witnessed, “Where… where did the house go!?”

The woman tilted her head at Jewel’s question, as if she’d just sprouted a horn from her head, “It’s a capsule home, dear. Just an old, old model…”

“Hmph…” Enoki observed, “All bust and no brains, huh—”

The woman immediately smacked him upside the head for his behavior, blushing.

Shop Owner – Chanterelle

“Now, we need to get moving…” she said, “Can we stay with you for a bit?”

“Whatever floats your boat,” Enoki said with a shrug, starting to walk off.

With that, Jewel turned to Chanterelle, an important question on her mind.

“You have a boat?” she asked, looking around with equal parts excitement and confusion, “Where do you sail it?”

Chanterelle couldn’t manage a word to that…
---------------
The three soon found a place somewhere else and town and Enoki got his capsule home back out. Jewel could only watch in amazement as the house appeared from the capsule, her very first experience with such technology. The three soon went inside. Chanterelle and Jewel sat down, and Chanterelle began to explain everything…

The Rabbit Mob had appeared one day, armed men demanding compensation for “work”, forcing deals, and flat-out stealing, and violence of course. All led by the man known as Don Carrot, whom no one knows the appearance of. Anyone in town brought to see Don Carrot disappears, never to be seen again…

----------------
“I see…” Jewel observed, absorbing all the information she’d been told, “So this Don Carrot is behind it all… Then that’s probably where those guys ran off to when the going got tough.”

In another room in the house, chaos suddenly exploded.

“There’s a pig raiding my fridge!!” shouted Enoki. Numerous items could be heard flying about in the kitchen, some kind of struggle occurring.

A vein appeared on Jewel’s head as she stood up. “A pig, he says…” Still, Opa was probably causing trouble, so she needed to have a look, didn’t she? Jewel stood and walked to the doorway to the room, watching as Opa, mouth full of salad, was being chased around the room by Enoki, who was doing an awkward old man run in an attempt to catch the ornery swine.

“The fridge’ll be full of bacon when I’m done with you!!” Enoki shouted. However, before he could make good on his threat, or even catch Opa, there was an audible crack in the old man’s back, sending him to the floor, “Oohhh now you’ve done it! You’ve killed me!”

Jewel could only watch, a sweat drop forming on her brow. Opa ran up to her, still chewing, oblivious to the mayhem he’d caused.

“Quick, girl!” Enoki said, “Grab that hairy pig!” His back cracked loudly yet again, and he let out an “oof” as it did.

“Opa’s not a pig,” shouted Jewel, suddenly angry, “He’s a boar!

Her expression softened as she knelt down, picking up Opa as if he were a puppy.

“Now, Opa,” Jewel scolded, “You’ve already had quite a bit to eat today; we shouldn’t impose much more on these people than we already have… They’ve seen better days.”

Opa snorted slightly.

“Tch… so it’s with you?” asked Enoki, grabbing onto the table to pull himself up, “You’re an odd one… You aren’t around here, that’s for sure… Haven’t you got something else—oof—to worry about besides us?”

Suddenly, his back pain shot up, and he started to tip and fall… but Jewel, transferring Opa to her left hand, reached out to support Enoki with her right hand.

“Well, now that you mention it,” Jewel said as she arrested his fall, “I was passing through here on the way to Papaiya Shima…”

“Hmph…” said Enoki, “Never heard of it.”

Enoki stood up the rest of the way with one last grunt.

“Sir—” Jewel started, but she couldn’t get more than that word in.

“But you’d better hurry on, then… Fungus Town don’t need anyone—”

“Oki!!” shouted Chanterelle as she stepped into the room, “Are you trying to drive away our only hope—”

“Are you trying to drag some innocent traveling girl into all this!?” shouted Enoki in response, “I’m sure they’d already like to make her disappear too!”

Enoki looked down, suddenly looking sad, “Like my body…”

“…This is different,” said Chanterelle.

“It sure is,” Enoki nodded, “She’s got no stakes in any of this… She can leave and escape it all like she was never here.”

He turned to Jewel. “And you should. Just do what none of us can and save yourself…”

Jewel looked down for a moment. Enoki, clutching his back, began to leave the room. However, before he could cross the threshold…

“…I can’t do that.” Jewel said suddenly, her upper face shaded by her hair.

“Of course you can,” Enoki said, starting to turn, “It’s the easiest thing for you to—”

He stopped short, seeing Jewel returning his gaze with a determined stare.

“If I left you all to this strife now, knowing what I know, I could never look Howl-sensei in the face again,” Jewel said, “More than that, I could never look myself in the face again. Maybe you all can’t do something about it, but I can!!”

Chanterelle covered her mouth suddenly, tears in her eyes.

“Do you see, Oki?” she asked, “She’s appeared out of nowhere to help us… Like a gift from Kami-sama…! Our hope!!”

Enoki stared at Jewel wordlessly for a few moments. Perhaps what Chanterelle was saying was true…?

“Tch… so just who are you, ‘gift from Kami-sama’?” asked Enoki.

“A-ah!!” Chanterelle said, suddenly remembering an important detail, now that Enoki had brought it up, “I NEVER ASKED YOUR NAME!!

She covered her face in shame immediately afterwards.

“Ah…” Jewel said, having forgotten herself in all the excitement, “Right. My name is Jewel, and this,” She gave a nod to the boar in her arms, “Is Opa.”
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Fri May 03, 2019 11:02 pm

Jewel had been ready to head out again and do just what she'd said, end the strife caused by the Rabbit Mob. Chanterelle was who convinced her to stay the night and recuperate, she was shot after all...Even if the wound didn't seem to phase her.

So they ate and rested for the night.

During conversation Enoki told Jewel where Don Carrot's vehicle, which needed some time to be described to the girl, would usually appear during the day, stopping at a particular spot often to pick up lunch. Jewel immediately pegged that as a point of interest, and where she'd be headed...

In nervousness Chanterelle had gotten to sewing, her profession, to ease her nerves. She promised Jewel a modest outfit as compensation for her generosity, but it would take more then the night.

So Jewel and Opa shared the same sleeping arrangements, what these people called a "mattress".

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Jewel and Opa recover completely during the nights rest!
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
The Next Day...

It was the middle of the grandest intersection the small town had, where numerous shops and buildings surrounded a wide open space where people and the occasional car passed. The food vendor Jewel and Opa had run into the previous day was walking, looking rather nervous..

Hidden inside the cart was Opa, ready for action if his masters voice called to him...

Meanwhile in an alleyway watching the intersection in secret was Jewel, but she'd changed her clothes with another flicker of her form. Her leather jacket and jeans had been replaced with an accurate recreation of the Rabbit Mob's uniform. She'd cept her hair the same, but it was tucked away in the uniforms hat and a new pair of black bunny ears. Her face was also unchanged, though her eyes were covered by goggles.

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces E1e2edff3411d807f8884b67f0a6d3eb

Now, like she had in hunting many times back home, she need only wait...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sun May 05, 2019 4:28 pm

Jewel watched as all the townsfolk passed through the area. No actual Rabbit Mobsters were around… at first. Soon enough, some inevitably did stroll by, clearing out anyone that was enjoying their day, slowly, with their mere presence. The only man who stuck around was the man manning the cart with Opa. Some of them began to wave Jewel’s way at one point, and she awkwardly waved back to maintain her cover. They walked off, commenting how they’d never seen a lady in their gang, and lucky them…
----------------
Soon, the long black vehicle described to Jewel made its appearance, pulling up to one establishment. An ordinary mobster stepped out and went inside. Another stepped outside and leaned on it, casually keeping watch.

Seeing her prey had arrived, Jewel began her next phase. She took a simple moment to prepare herself for whatever may happen.

Now or never… thought Jewel. With steel conviction, she began making her way over to the limo. The mobster that was leaning against the limo looked up at her, and pointed.

“Hey, you!!” he shouted.

Jewel paused, standing straight.

“You take over, I’m gonna grab something too…” said the mobster, casually walking on inside the establishment. Jewel merely nodded, moving as if to take his place. As soon as the mobster disappeared inside, Jewel took a look around, confirming the positions of other mobsters in the area. In total, there were four, two lean and mean, two hefty and brutish. Two were nearby, speaking with the very uncomfortable-looking cart owner. Thankfully, Opa was still keeping hidden. The other two were inside the eatery. Jewel, perhaps feeling confident from the first skirmish she’d had in the town, felt she could potentially take them down. However, she was hoping it didn’t have to come to that.

Discretely, Jewel began to peek inside the limo’s window, trying to see if there was anyone inside, looking for leads on Don Carrot… maybe he was inside as well and she hadn’t noticed? But alas, though she was sure what was on this vehicle was glass, the glass wasn’t see through.

No way to know who’s in there…unless I knock… Jewel thought, But that may arouse suspicion…

Suddenly, the door opened just a tad, as if inviting her… maybe they weren’t exactly see-through on both sides? Jewel’s eyebrows raised. Looking around, she moved to poen the door, with the intent of peeking inside. She wasn’t sure what to expect. No one knew what Don Carrot looked like, just some of his habits. What she saw subverted all expectations.

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces 21acc80fb4131c79bd363c50bf1e2b5f892ea62f_hq

“Come on in, sit with me,” said Don Carrot.

Jewel’s eyebrows raised a little. This seemed far too easy. What is he planning…

“Alright then…” Jewel said, complying with the request. The Don scooted over and Jewel entered. Carrot wiggled his fingers, and the door shut behind her.

“I don’t remember bringing you on board,” Don Carrot commented, “Where’ve you been hiding?” He covered his mouth with his hand, “If I’d realized, I’d have made up a special girl-only uniform… heehee…”

Carrot leaned back, “Heehee-hoohoo.. that’d b e good…”

Jewel’s eyebrows arched. I can only imagine what he’s thinking of…

Jewel was convinced he was thinking of an outfit very similar to the one she’d arrived in Fungus Town wearing. The blush that coated Don Carrot’s cheeks raised her confidence in her hypothesis. She wasn’t privy to the contents of his thought bubble…

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces Vr6m

Jewel recomposed herself. Getting annoyed or mad over things wouldn’t help anyone here. The Don seemed a tad more reasonable than his men. Maybe if she was straight to the point, she could convince the Don to pull himself and his gang out of here without her needing to break more teeth.

Jewel took in a deep breath, readying herself for whatever would come next. “Actually… I’m not with you lot. I happened to be passing through. I’m just here to talk.”

Carrot’s thought bubble popped, and he looked at Jewel with a rather neutral expression on his face (At least Jewel thought it was neutral, she couldn’t see his eyes past those shades…)

“Sneaky sneaky…” Don Carrot scolded. He lifted his hands to either side, “What, you want to join then? Get a cut of the action now that you’ve had a look see? You could be my secretary! Never had one of those…”

Carrot turned away, looking out towards the eatery. “How long’s that food gonna take…?”

“I’d have to say ‘no’… to joining, I mean,” said Jewel, “I’m here with a very simple request: Please leave this village alone… these people have suffered quite enough from how things look.”

Don Carrot paused, his eyes still turned away from Jewel.

“They’re suffering…” he said, turning back to Jewel, “How is that my problem?”

Jewel’s face tensed, but Carrot continued.

“Me and the boys… we take what we want. I’ve got the means and the men… so I’ll suck this town dry and move on to another one…”

Carrot leaned in, “After all, I’m the Don because I can dream big… and also because…”

He placed his hand on Jewel’s thigh without any sense of hesitation.

“I always get what I want…”

Jewel’s face was filled with confusion at first. Then, it filled with outrage—

POOF

Jewel disappeared in a puff of smoke not unlike a capsule, except what was left on the seat was a simple carrot.
--
In the food cart outside, Opa seemed worried…
--
In the limo, Don Carrot leaned back, revealing a cigar which he put between his lips. He snapped his fingers, creating a flame which lit his cigar. He took a puff as he picked up the idle carrot, examining it. He exhaled a cloud of smoke, and tossed the carrot to the limo floor.

“Leave this place already… yeah right,” Don Carrot took another puff of his cigar as he continued to speak to no one, “We’re only getting started…”

Carrot exhaled, completely relaxed. The limo began to fill with more smoke. Indeed, it seemed that Jewel had underestimated her opponent, and now—

POOF

Carrot’s brows raised in alarm—

CRASH

High pitching wailing noises emitted from the limo, the back window shattering loudly, Carrot flying through it max speed. The smoke billowed out of the back window, whoever was inside obscured by the somehow massive amount of cigar and… magical smoke.

Carrot rolled around on the ground, numerous townsfolk and the two mobsters nearby looking over in shock. Both of Carrot’s hands were clutching between his legs in pain, as he rolled back and forth.

“Y-you’ve got to be kidding!!” he shouted, his head pressed to the ground in pain, ass in the air, “That isn’t possible! No one’s ever undone the effects of my ‘Magic Touch’ on their own!! Ever since I was a kid it’s never been done!!”

Carrot found it in him to glance up after a few moments, “W-what are you…?!”

Something fluffy swished about in the smoke, a pair of pointy triangular ears flicking in annoyance.

“A magic touch that turns you into a carrot…”

The figure hopped out of the limo, landing on the street just behind it, already clutching Jewel’s spear. The figure had one golden fluffy tail:

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces Jewel1_by_gohan2535-dcllo7q

“If I couldn’t transform myself, that’d have been it for me.”

Jewel – True Form

“Have it your way then,” Jewel said, “I tried to be nice…”
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Sun May 05, 2019 5:29 pm

Don Carrot rolled around the street in pain, clutching between his legs where he'd been struck. He rolled onto his back and tried to start getting up...
"S-Some transforming fox-girl!?"
The two members of the mob around hurried to his side.

"D-Don't tell me it's that girl from yesterday who whooped a bunch of our guys!?"

"Don Carrot, you alright!?" another asked. He started to help his boss up.

"Do I look alright!?" he yelled back, getting to his feet, "Well you know what they say... If you can't do something yourself... Have someone else do it! I want her taken care of!!"

One of the mobsters looked back...

"Wow, that's awful nice of you sir...Why the change of heart--"

Don Carrot immediately jammed his knee into the mans groin in annoyance.

"Not that kind of taken care of!! The messy kind!!"

"R-Right..."

Jewel meanwhile spun her spear lightly in preparation.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Engage Battle!!

Initiative Order
---------------------

Light Mobster A (18)
Heavy Mobster A (9)
Jewel (5)
Opa (4)
Don Carrot (4)

Light Mobster B and Heavy Mobster B arrives next round!

Opa (Lv. 2 / 30 HP / 2 AP)
Light Mobster A (Lv. 1 / 30 HP / 30 EP / 2 AP)
Heavy Mobster A (Lv. 1 / 41 HP / 32 EP / 1 AP)
---
Arriving next round:
Light Mobster B (Lv. 1 / 30 HP / 30 EP / 2 AP)
Heavy Mobster B (Lv. 1 / 41 HP / 32 EP / 1 AP)

Round 1 start!

Light Mobster A's turn!

The mobster who'd been struck in the groin was surprisingly faithful, standing at Don Carrot's side with purpose.

"Yeah, don't let her get near me again!" Don Carrot commanded.

"Right..."

Light Mobster A takes the Protect action on his turn, protecting Don Carrot for the round!

Heavy Mobster A's turn!

Meanwhile the other far larger mobster had already gotten behind Jewel, and abruptly wrapped his arms around her in a tight hold. One hand gripped her spear tightly, seemingly aware of it.

Heavy Mobster A successfully Grappled Jewel!

"You've made some big mistakes this week... Heard you even humiliated a friend of mine. Beat him down, cut his uniform right open...Wouldn't it be just awful if I did the same to you!?"

Jewel's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sun May 05, 2019 5:40 pm

“As if I’d let you…!” Jewel struggled against the mobster’s tight grip, but it was no use. She tried again, but it was no use. The man seemed rather… intent on getting revenge for his buddy, and Jewel was not wanting to stick around…

Jewel attempts to escape the grapple twice, burning an AP (Jewel AP 6 -> 5), but is unsuccessful both times!
Opa’s turn!

“Opa!” shouted Jewel, hoping her companion could get her out of this jam.

Opa burst forth from the cart, much to its cowering owner’s surprise. Seeing Jewel in peril, Opa charged right for the brute holding his master, leaping around Jewel and slamming hard into the mobster’s side. However, the mobster stubbornly kept his hands on Jewel. Opa snorted defiantly.

Opa attacks Heavy Mobster A with Tusk Charge (Opa AP 2 -> 1), attempting to knock him prone. The mobster passes his save but still takes 18 damage from a critical hit (Heavy Mobster A HP 41 -> 23)!
Don Carrot’s turn!

Don Carrot, having mostly recovered from the testicular torment he’d just suffered, rummaged around his pocket. He soon dug out a capsule and gave it a click. In a puff of smoke, another thing Jewel hadn’t seen before appeared in his hands. He pulled out something that looked quite dangerous with a wicked smile as he loaded it into his cannon.

“Hehe… I’ll blow you right back to where you came from!!” shouted the Don.

I don’t like the looks of it, noted Jewel…

Don Carrot prepares his Rocket Launcher!?
Round one, end!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Sun May 05, 2019 6:59 pm

Initiative Order
---------------------
Light Mobster A (18)
Heavy Mobster B (16)
Light Mobster B (16)
Heavy Mobster A (9)
Jewel (5)
Opa (4)
Don Carrot (4)

Jewel (Lv. 2 / 80 HP / 123 ESP / 5 AP)
Opa (Lv. 2 / 30 HP / 1 AP)

Light Mobster A (Lv. 1 / 30 HP / 30 EP / 2 AP)
Heavy Mobster A (Lv. 1 / 23 HP / 32 EP / 1 AP)
Light Mobster B (Lv. 1 / 30 HP / 30 EP / 2 AP)

Don Carrot (Lv 1 / ?? HP / ?? MP / ? AP)

---
Round 2 start!
Light Mobster A's turn!

Suddenly the two mobsters that had gone inside to get food rushed out amidst things, hearing the gunshots. Don Carrot looked over at them and demanded they get over here. The larger of the two quickly hurried to his side, leaving the mobster who'd been protecting him to step forth and take aim with his revolver.

Jewel was being held down by his fellow mobster, so this would be easy...

He fired, but Jewel twisted just beforehand, and it was the large mobster holding her who shouted in surprised pain.

"What the hell man!?"

"I-It wasn't me! She moved!"

Light Mobster A attacks Jewel with his Gunshot, but she critically evades, causing Heavy Mobster A to be hit and inflicting 6 damage! (HP 23 -> 17)

Heavy Mobster B's turn!

The large mobster arrived at Don Carrot's side, finding him nearly done loading the rocket launcher.

"Bringing out the big guns, boss?"

Heavy Mobster B takes the Protect action on his turn, protecting Don Carrot for the round!
Light Mobster B's turn!

One of the newly arrived mobsters didn't know what was going on, but he saw a wild looking boar charging around, and pointed his revolver forward...

Opa flinched, jumping out of harms way, and as the bullet fired it only put a hole in the street.

Light Mobster B attacks Opa with his Gunshot, but misses!
Heavy Mobster A's turn!

Injured, the heavyset man holding Jewel maneuvered himself carefully to grab both revolvers separately, before aiming one at Jewel and the other at Opa.

"Your pet over their is gonna get filled with lead!" he shouted, firing right at Opa. But thanks to his grapple, his aim was quite off. "Tch...I've still got you though!"

He pressed the revolver against Jewel, and his finger moved to the trigger. In the split moment before he pulled it, Jewel pushed back. When the bullet fired, it merely scratched across her skin.

Heavy Mobster A attacks both Jewel and Opa with his Gunshot, hitting Jewel for 2 damage! (80 -> 78)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sun May 05, 2019 7:30 pm

Not this time… Jewel noted; anticipating the gunshot had worked wonders. But it still had left her with little options to go. Suddenly, Jewel remembered the mobster hadn’t accounted for one thing. Her tail. With a furious swish, she tried to move it into position, but her movement must have been too obvious. The pistol suddenly crashed against her head, but she’d seen the blow coming at the last moment and leaned backward. The blow still hurt, but not as much as it would have.

“What do you think you’re—” The mobster was cut off by the sound of a loud crack, and the mobster soon leaned forward a bit, letting out a high-pitched groan of agony, Jewel’s tail having hit him directly where it hurts.

“Getting your hands…” Jewel said, tightening her free hand into a fist, “off me!

Jewel jammed her elbow backwards, directly into the man’s sternum. The man let out one last groan before he fell backwards, clearly having had much better days. Jewel craned her neck a bit, glad to be free of his grasp, turning to face the remaining mobsters.

That’s one…

Jewel attempts to use Tail Twister on Heavy Mobster A, but fails the first time and takes 5 damage! (Jewel HP 78 -> 73; ESP 123 -> 113) She tries again (Jewel ESP 113 -> 103; AP 5 -> 4), and succeeds, inflicting 12 damage! (Heavy Mobster A HP 17 -> 5) Jewel burns an AP again (Jewel AP 4 -> 3) to Basic Physical Attack the mobster, inflicting 10 damage, knocking out Heavy Mobster A!! (Heavy Mobster A HP 5 -> 0)
Opa’s turn!

Opa, not hearing any further commands coming from Jewel, decided to attack the mobster that had just shot at him. With a mighty charge, Opa let out a loud snort. The mobster stepped back in surprise… as the boar crashed directly into his knee. There was a loud pop, and the mobster went down momentarily, gasping and cursing in pain.

That’s two… thought Jewel, remembering the mobsters’ penchance for giving up when they were too hurt to continue. She noticed Opa eyeing the downed mobster, and whistled to get her boar’s attention.

“Opa, stop, he’s done…” Jewel said, and Opa obeyed, eyeing the remaining mobsters…

Opa attacks Light Mobster B with Tusk Charge! The mobster takes 26 damage from a critical hit (Light Mobster B HP 30 -> 4) and a Crippling Strike to the legs! (Light Mobster B Initiative 16 -> 13; Reflex and Movement scores 7 -> 4)
Don Carrot’s turn!

With the smirk still present on his face, Don Carrot lifted the rocket launcher over his shoulder, its sights trained on Jewel. Realizing what was about to happen, the big guy next to him turned to Carrot, concerned.

“H-hold on a sec, boss…” said Heavy B, “There are some of ours in there—”

“Then they’d better move!” Carrot shouted, and an impossibly loud screech emitted from the new thing Jewel sighted. Jewel didn’t know what was coming towards her—no, towards everyone, but she didn’t like the look of it. She quickly leapt backwards a great deal.

The other mobster let out a “Whoa!” and quickly dove out of the way. The other turned, his leg shattered, the tears in his eyes multiplying as he tried to scramble clear. Opa, however, had frozen stiff at the loud noises the rocket was making…

BOOM

Jewel let out a gasp of horror and rage. Don Carrot wasn’t reasonable at all. Sure he could at least fake it, but…

“OPA!!”

Opa had been knocked clean off his feet by the blast, his hide smoking. He soon struggled back to his feet, clearly hurt but not well-done. The mobster that he’d knocked over was out cold, burnt-up and smoking.

He’s out of his mind…! Jewel thought, her mind racing as she turned to Carrot, glaring daggers, He didn’t even care his own men were caught up in that!!

Don Carrot fires his Rocket Launcher! Jewel and Light A make it out, but Opa and Light B take 12 damage! (Opa HP 30 -> 18; Light A HP 4-> 0!!)
Round two, end!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Sun May 05, 2019 8:50 pm

Initiative Order
---------------------
Light Mobster A (18)
Heavy Mobster B (16)
Jewel (5)
Opa (4)
Don Carrot (4)

Jewel (Lv. 2 / 73 HP / 103 ESP / 4 AP)
Opa (Lv. 2 / 18 HP / 1 AP)

Light Mobster A (Lv. 1 / 30 HP / 29 EP / 2 AP)
Light Mobster B
Heavy Mobster A

---
Round 3 start!

Light Mobster A's turn!

The mobster who'd at first been protecting Don Carrot was in shock at the smoking mobster.

"By Kami, boss why'd you do that!?"

"He'll live!" Don Carrot yelled back,"Now do you want him to have gone done for nothing, or are you gonna take that fox-girl down with him!?"

The mobster nodded slowly, "I guess that makes sense..."

He pointed the gun with both hands, shaking slightly, and fired right at Jewel. It skimmed her shoulder, leaving but a bruise. She turned and ran at him, and he panicked, taking another shot which missed completely.

Light Mobster A attacks Jewel twice with Gunshot, hitting once, inflicting 1 damage! (AP 2 -> 1) (HP 73 ->72)

Heavy Mobster B's turn!

Jewel was charging at the shooter, focused on him, when a shadow appeared in her sight. Without wasting time by turning, she jabbed her spear backwards where the shadows source ought to have been. A heavy breath was heard as the approaching mobster dodged the spear, before ramming a revolver-filled hand into the side of Jewel's head.

Heavy Mobster B attacks Jewel with a Basic Physical attack, which she fails to counter, inflicting 8 damage! (72 -> 64)

Jewel fell back somewhat from the impact, but the large mobster shook his hand in pain from the impact.

Jewel's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sun May 05, 2019 9:24 pm

Jewel turned her attention on Heavy Mobster B, who now seemed to be realizing he’d only made her angrier with that one stunt. Jewel stepped forward, delivering a slash that cut through the heavy’s uniform and made him slide backwards. Not done, Jewel tried again, the blunted tip bounding off the mobster’s head. The mobster’s shades went askew for a moment, but he soon righted himself.

“Opa, are you alright?” asked Jewel.

Opa snorted in response, his stubbornness acting as he continued to rise…

Jewel attacks Heavy Mobster B with a spear attack, a critical hit for 16 damage! (Heavy B HP 41 -> 25) Jewel then burns an AP (Jewel AP 3 -> 2) to attack again, inflicting 10 damage! (Heavy B HP 25 -> 15)
Opa’s turn!

Opa finally managed to fully right himself, having been knocked for a loop by the attack. He noticed Jewel seemed to be struggling, but his need to survive won out, no need to worry her more by charging in just yet. Instead, Opa took in a deep snort, and released a breath, allowing himself a little time to recover.

Opa takes a rest (Opa HP 18 -> 19; AP 1 -> 2)!
Don Carrot’s turn!

In all the confusion, Don Carrot had managed to slip under the radar. When Opa took his breather, Don Carrot struck, reaching out for the boar with both hands.

“Your little friend is wide open,” Don Carrot shouted, “Now I’ll make him disappear!!

“Opa, look out!” Jewel shouted. Opa looked up, having seen the attack coming. He hardly needed Jewel’s warning.

Don Carrot came down on thin air, Opa bounding away from where he’d been a moment ago.

Don Carrot attempts a Magic Touch on Opa, but misses! (Don Carrot MP ?? -> ??)
Round three, end!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Sun May 05, 2019 9:56 pm

Initiative Order
---------------------
Light Mobster A (18)
Heavy Mobster B (16)
Jewel (5)
Opa (4)
Don Carrot (4)

Jewel (Lv. 2 / 64 HP / 103 ESP / 2 AP)
Opa (Lv. 2 / 19 HP / 2 AP)

Light Mobster A (Lv. 1 / 30 HP / 29 EP / 2 AP)
Heavy Mobster B (Lv. 1 / 15 HP / 32 EP / 1 AP)
Light Mobster B
Heavy Mobster A

---
Round 4 start!
Light Mobster A's turn!

Having watched Jewel dodge and take a bullet without much reaction, followed by a viscous attack on a mobster far stronger then him, the scrawny mobster remaining booked it towards the limousine. He opened the door, and grabbed a radio within...

"We've got trouble at the bosses usual lunch time spot!! That girl from yesterday is running through even more of our guys!! I'm calling in everyone that's left!!"

Light Mobster A uses his Summon Backup feature to call in reinforcements! They'll arrive next round!

Heavy Mobster B's turn!
The large mobster held the cut in his uniform in pain, which filled him with anger. The anger lifted both revolvers up for him, and he fired.

"I'll end things before anyone even shows up!!"

This anger also tipped Jewel and Opa off to his intents easily, and he wasn't even able to aim. The two were getting better and better at reading a shooters actions.

Heavy Mobster B attacks both Jewel and Opa with his Gunshot, but misses both!

Jewel's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Mon May 06, 2019 5:32 am

Jewel, ignoring the incoming attacks from the other mobsters, saw what had nearly happened to Opa at Don Carrot’s magical hands. She herself could undo it if it happened to her… but not to Opa. Ignoring the mobsters on the scene, Jewel darted across the square, gunning straight for the Don! The Don, seeing the incoming Jewel, quickly leapt up, a house’s height into the air… but Jewel was no slouch, twirling her spear in both hands as she leapt up to. Carrot barely had a second to react in horror before the tip of the spear came crashing down on top of his head.

“HANDS… OFF!!” Jewel shouted as the hit happened, Carrot smashing down into his limo, knocking the mobster that had just called for backup back out of it. The man looked up, seeing Jewel as a frightening shadow against the sun. Carrot was similarly looking up in dazed shock, one of his sunglass lenses a web of cracks. Also, for some reason… he couldn’t feel his leg—oh, there they were.

Jewel wasn’t done, though, coming down straight at Carrot with one foot extended. However, Carrot wasn’t out yet. His eyes widened behind his glasses, and he tucked and rolled out of the way, Jewel landing in a crouch on the limo.

Jewel looked over to the Don, pointing at him with her spear for a moment, then quickly shifting to her pointer finger on her other hand as she spoke.

“I think I’ve made my point,” said Jewel, now done with the situation, “Leave, now. You’ve done far too much damage here!”

“I’ve got nothing,” the Don protested, “but my men and our business! I—we’re not going anywhere!! A town this weak is the only place we can survive!!”

Jewel attacks Don Carrot with a spear attack, scoring a critical hit and dealing 24 damage to Don Carrot!! She tries to attack again (Jewel AP 2 -> 1), but misses!!
Combat seems to have paused!?
-----------------

A younger Carrot… homeless and cornered in an alley by two guys…

Beaten… bruised… battered…

They started to leave… but even bigger guys came in, giving the two that had just beaten him up an even bigger beating…

These guys weren’t just out for some petty revenge…they were out for blood… and it showed…

The young Carrot stepped forward, snatching each of the big guys by the wrist…

In a POOF, both were turned into carrots… The two were shocked at this display…

Now… here they were, next to him, Carrot wearing his sunglasses and the two wearing what would soon become the Rabbit Mob’s signature style: those bunny ears…

--------------------
“If we leave,” Carrot protested, “We’ll be going back to nothing!!”
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Mon May 06, 2019 10:16 pm

With those past times now fresh in his mind, Don Carrot couldn't help but feel some shame in how he'd treated his men lately. Just yesterday he'd turned someone delivering bad news into a carrot, and moments ago he'd struck one for some minor incompetence. Perhaps worst of these was him firing that rocket without hesitation while his own men were present in the potential blast radius.

"I'd forgotten..." he thought, "How much I owed to all of those idiots..."
-----------------
The entire mob gathered for one group picture...

Mobsters all with their hats off..

The bunny ears replaced with some made from their fingers, held up behind each others heads..

-----------------

From atop the limo Jewel looked down at the rabbit-man, her anger pushed aside and a look of attempted understanding across her face.

"If the only way you can make something of yourselves is to impose your selfish will on others..." she began, before jumping off of the vehicle. "If the only way you can survive is to prey on the weakest you can find..."

"..." The Don said nothing.

"That's no way to live!!" She suddenly began to shout, "No matter where or what you came from, there is no excuse for making others suffer! But... I also believe that there's a chance to repent, for everyone. It doesn't have to be like this... does it?"

The mobs boss finally spoke, "... What else could their possibly be...What other life is their besides one spent doing the whatever it takes to survive."

Jewel didn't take long finding her answer.

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces Saber_fate_zero_girl_blond_eyes_seriously_24937_480x800

"A life spent chasing after your dreams, for one. One spent raising others up, not tearing them down. A good life... Right besides those you care about..."

Don Carrots head turned towards her, his reaction mostly hidden behind his cracked sunglasses.

"Did you ever have a dream?" Jewel finished.

With that the rabbit-man's mind returned to a time it hadn't it quite awhile...

-----------------
Kid Carrot takes a bite out of a mochi ball...Filling him with delight...

"Delicious!! All of life's problems just seem to fade away when I've got a mouth full of mochi!!"

---

He'd decided to share this feeling with others...And set up a stand to sell his own handmade mochi...A rather discolored batch...

The two men who he'd save later in life were his first customers...and after their very first bites they gagged and spit it out...

They then proceed to kick down the stand, and tear it apart...They walked away and left Kid Carrot on his knees, in tears, clutching the dirty remains of his mochi...

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai II: A Gem with Two Faces Superthumb
-----------------

"Maybe I did..." Don Carrot replied, "As a stupid kid on the streets... I wanted nothing more then to make and sell mochi all day."

Jewel gave a slight nod, as a breeze gently blew at her bangs. "... That's nice..."

Streaming down past his sunglasses, down his cheeks and chin and onto the street, were Don Carrot's tears.

"A dream you can share with others." Jewel surmised. It was no wonder he'd gathered so many around him.

After some silence, Don Carrot spoke up once again. "Danvers..."

The mobster who'd just called reinforcements nearly jumped in surprise. "S-Sir??"

"...It's over. We're leaving this town..."

Danvers' goggles grew wide in shock, and he hurried towards his bosses side. The edges of Jewel's mouth curved into the slightest of smiles, her white spear shrinking down until it disappeared into her closed hand.

Don Carrot: HP 5

Combat Over!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Tue May 07, 2019 3:19 am

The battle was over. There was no more need for fists to fly. With Carrot’s turning of a new leaf, he had invited Jewel along, together with the former mobsters. They soon found themselves at a set of warehouses towards the outskirts of Fungus Town. With a simple gesture, one of the large doors slid upwards, and the light of the sun spilled inside.

“When I said ‘disappear’…” Carrot said, moving to one of the large boxes, “I meant they’re in here, in these refrigerators.”

Jewel gave a somber nod in understanding. It had to be cramped in there…

“But no more… those the Rabbit Mob have made vanish will now—”

“What are you doing—”

With a screech, Jewel launched herself at the refrigerator closest to her, the gathered ex-mobsters gawking at the total lack of knowledge on what was happening on her part.

With an awkward cough, Carrot said, “No, that’s not what I meant…”
-------------

-------------

Knock
Knock

“Alright, I’m comin’, I’m comin’…” Enoki’s cranky old man voice came out. There was a cracking noise on the other side of the door.

“Please, let me, Oki,” said Chanterelle, her voice warbling a bit with what Jewel could only assume was worry. Jewel waited outside patiently, back in her human form, back in her previously-worn biker outfit, Opa riding on her shoulder as he’d been since the battle ended. Chanterelle and Enoki both stood on the other side as the former opened the door.

“Oh, thank Kami you’re okay!!” Chanterelle said, breathing a massive sigh, “What… what happened?! Did you… did you manage to drive them off?”

“They won’t be causing trouble in this town anymore…” said Jewel, not going into details.

“Well, I’ll be…” Enoki murmured, “You actually did it… Guess I’m done here…”

Without pausing for a moment, Jewel sidestepped, revealing a face behind her. Enoki had already turned to leave, but Chanterelle’s gasp gave him pause.

“Oki… look… it’s…”

Enoki turned. Behind Jewel was a much younger-looking Enoki… no… Enoki realized exactly who it was without even needing to say it. The overall-wearing man that stood before him… yes, it was true…

Capsuleman – Morel

“Morel…” Enoki said, his tone a whisper as his tired eyes began to well with tears.

“Dad…” said Morel, barely able to continue the sentence before the two rushed together. Father and son met in the middle in a familial embrace, as a full-on sobbing Chanterelle and a silent, smiling Jewel looked on.
---------------

---------------
Jewel looked at the mirror, seeing the outfit Chanterelle had made for her. It matched more closely with the Fungus Town standards, minus the headwrap that the residents wore. Up until seeing it on her in that mirror, Jewel wasn’t sure if she’d like it. Now, though, she was convinced.

“Do you like it?” asked Chanterelle, staring expectantly. Jewel turned with a smile.

“Yes, I do,” said Jewel, looking back towards the mirror, “It reminds me of what we wear back home…”

“Lovely!” Chanterelle said. Jewel had started to reach for her pouch that contained her ‘zeni’, when Chanterelle interrupted, “No, no, it’s on me this time!”

“Are you sure?” asked Jewel, blinking. Now that it was out she wasn’t with those guys, didn’t she have to—

“No, I insist! It’s the least I can do for what you’ve done for us here!” Chanterelle said, bowing slightly. It was then, Chanterelle’s eyes widened slightly, “Hey… what is that on your necklace?”

“Necklace…” Jewel muttered, looking down. Hanging on the outside of her clothes was a briolette-cut gem, white-golden in color, that shimmered under the light. Jewel choked on her words slightly.

Oh right…! I’m not supposed to have let them see this…! thought Jewel, I’m only lucky it was her and not one of those guys…

“I-it’s from my mother!” said Jewel. Not a total lie, but the truth would almost certainly have made things more difficult. She quickly stashed the gem inside her clothes before anyone else could see it.

“I see…” Chanterelle said, “I’m just glad you kept it safe from those bullies!”

Jewel gave a small sigh of relief, one that went unnoticed by Chanterelle.

“Well…” Jewel said, “It was nice to meet all of you, but I’m afraid I’ve got to get going soon. The Tenkaichi Budokai is approaching, and I need to get on my way…”

“May you have a safe travel…” Chanterelle paused, “Wait… How have you made it out this far? You must live a fair distance from here…”

“Well, I’ve been doing what I can…” Jewel said, “I should be okay.”

Opa, who up until now had remained quiet in the corner of the room, snorted.
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next