The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai I: Den of the Desert Wolf

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai I: Den of the Desert Wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai I: Den of the Desert Wolf

Post by TheToonKing Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:03 pm

Arashi traveled without running into any snakes, or much of anything, until he caught movement a ways ahead in the middle of the afternoon.

Once he got a bit closer, he could make out a long haired man kicking and clawing at the air, gradually sliding forward in the sand in a line. Looking down Arashi found their was far more then just the single line in the sand, but well over a hundred intersecting and heading in all directions.

Arashi recognized it as training, not far removed from the shadow boxing he'd partake in. But the lines in the sand told the story of hours of recent practice, no time for the sands to blow and reset.

The movements themselves were quite removed from Arashi's boxing inspired style, the strikes were rapid and flowing, and aimed far more precisely against the imaginary target. The hands shifted between fists, claws, and open palms. This was reminiscent of a kenpo style.

"He's pretty good..." Arashi said to himself, finding himself ducking and weaving between the man's blows as if he was right infront of him. He tossed a punch once a opening opened up, only to see the man account for the opening in his stance and dodge back against his own imaginary opponent. Arashi lost himself in the rhythm for some time when he brought back his right and struck the air with a straight. "Gotcha!!"

Coincidentally, the man ahead collapsed onto the sand right when he did so. Arashi thought for a moment he had done it, looking at his fist in panic.

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai I: Den of the Desert Wolf - Page 2 Sakurasou_no_pet_na_kanojo-19-sorata-scream-panic-comedy
"Oh man--!!"

"Yamcha-sama!!" a voice called out, and Arashi noticed a huge rock with door and window like holes, where a young and small cat-boy came running out. "Now you've really overdone it!!"

The first living humans he'd come across in the desert, Arashi watched as Puar arrived at Yamcha's side.

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai I: Den of the Desert Wolf - Page 2 Tenor
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai I: Den of the Desert Wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai I: Den of the Desert Wolf

Post by Natsu Fury Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:10 am

"Crud! I'm coming!" he called out as ran towards the fallen desert bandit! Looking almost as panicked as Puar himself. Puar arrives at Yamcha’s side, pointlessly tugging on his unconscious body. Using the very few muscles within his body to pull Yamcha out of the sun when a boy in the distance caught his eye. "Eh?" One that was closing in at an alarming rate for someone running on sand! "EH!?" With Yamcha out of commission on top of no means to defend himself Puar coward in fear of what fate had in-store. Was today perhaps when one of their many victims came for revenge or had a bounty hunter gotten lucky?

No, after opening his eyes Puar soon realized it was just a young man trying to lend a hand. Coming to stop right next to the peculiar pair he proceeded to gently pick the desert bandit up. Throwing Yamcha over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "Hey! Cat girl thing! Don't just sit there! Show me the bed!" He exclaimed with an urgent tone. Confused by his falsely assumed gender he asked clearly confused. "Girl...?"

Didn't take long for Puar to brush that aside and guide him inside. "R-Right!"

--- --- ---
Just when Arashi was about to lay Yamcha on the bed Puar was trying to get rid of the sand currently sprinkled across Yamcha’s body. Looking annoyed the cat took a moment to concentrate. "Hmmm..." Suddenly, bizarrely, Puars body poofed with into smoke. Once the smoke dissipated all that remained was . . . a feather duster?

Having never seen anything like this all Arashi's could do was stare wide-eyed in shock. All while the feather duster quickly floated to work, brushing the sand off the bandaged body. After placing Yamcha on his bed Arashi, out of pure curiosity and excitement, started to invade Puar’s personal space. Asking with childlike curiosity. "Holy cow! Are you a wizard or something?!" Puar finished up and transforms back.....upside down, bonking his head. He got back on to each foot to answer the question while rubbing his head.

"No...I just went to Southern Transformation Kindergarten. Thanks for helping me move Yamcha-sama! Even if I transform, my strength stays the same so it would have taken forever to get him inside." Puar looked down in shame, rather embarrassed by his own weakness. Something Arashi took quick notice of. “Well, I guess that just means you gotta toughen up right? I can see ya care a lot."

"Y-Yeah! Maybe I'll become as tough as Yamcha-sama someday!" Puar declared with a small hint of pride while rubbing the back of his head. "Hehehe!!" Looking back down at Yamcha fondly he looked back on how Yamcha was brought to this state. "His injuries from yesterday weren't too bad, but he was up all night and day 'training' or whatever. Until he finally collapsed. . ."

“Yep, that’ll do it.” Arashi spoke less from a professional standpoint and more like someone with the first-hand experience. When he realized something strange about the situation. "Injuries? I don't think you can get in many car accidents way out here and he looked WAY too skilled for the snakes out here. So, if my Sherlock skills aren't rusty . . . . . wait was he attacked ?!"

"Uhhh..." Puar paused for a moment and leaned his head back. "Yeah. . . we met this guy yesterday while we were out scavenging. Arashi nodded knowing there wasn’t much to scavenge, sadly. "Mm, one thing led to another, and they were fighting. Yamcha-sama was super impressive, but the other guy got some lucky hits in and uh . . . he hurt Yamcha worse then I've ever seen him."

"So this jerk showed up and attacked you?"

". . . . yeah, and he wore a suit like this!!"

POOOOOF

Puar leaped into a backflip, popping into smoke once again to take on a near spitting image of Johnathan emerges . . . almost. The clothes and physique were right, but the hair was a mess. Plus it more or less had Puars face placed on to it, but at least the two eye colors and the suit were right. Regardless it was enough, enough to act as the last straw. Bits of mysterious aura seeped out of Arashi's body while he clenched both fists! "That JERK! It's bad enough you guys have to live out here of all places" As he continued to anger more the aura started to gain a dark green shade whilst cracking his knuckles. "And he just shows up and makes life harder!"

"Yeah!!" Puar cheered in agreement, still in Jonathan’s form and rubbing his chin in thought. A mischievous idea being born within the cat’s nefarious mind. Adding more fuel to the fire Puar concocted another lie. "And he stole a capsule full of these nice suits we had!" Upon hearing this Arashi returned to normal for a second. "I thought he was the guy with the suit?"

"Ah... Must be why he took ours!!" The Aura quickly returned, cracking knuckles again! "Rich snobs! Always feel like they gotta prove they're better than everybody else! If I see that guy I'm going to send em FLYING!!! But . . ." After a realization hit the Aura dissipated once Arashi placed a hand on his chin to think. "If he was good enough to take down your buddy Yamcha. . . . then maybe. He couldn't be taking part in that Martial Arts Tournament. Could he?"

Puar shrugged, "Dunno, just mentioned some Tenkaichi Budokai thing." The very second he heard this Arashi snapped his fingers and pointed a finger at Puar’s face! "THAT'S IT! That's the one! I'll find him there! And take him down!" It was a bold declaration, one Arashi himself likely didn’t comprehend the weight of but so what? To him, there was nothing else to do but settle this score. The young man’s passion was so surprising that Puar POOFED back into cat-boy form, looking surprised. "You'd do that for us?" Arashi looked back at Puar with a hint of embarrassment."Oh yeah, I guess that is kinda odd. Ha ha ha. It's just like my dad always says! What's the point of having strength if one doesn't know when to use it? Or. . . .something like that. Mom's advice usually sounds less like a fortune cookie ha ha ha."

"I think something Yamcha-sama said was kind of similar."

-------------------------
Thinking back to Yamcha’s face off with Johnathan. "Use my power to take whatever I want... Isn't that a given!? In the real world, we call that survival!"
-------------------------
"Yamcha-sama uses strength to survive and to help me do the same. No matter what it takes..."
Hearing this Arashi couldn’t help but pet Puar’s furry little head with his tail. "You guys must have it rough, but maybe we can fix that?"
"Nah, we just live here to get away from all the girls."

Arashi blinked in confusion but before he could ask any more questions Puar turned his head to the monkey like tail patting him. "EH!? A tail!? But you're not an animal-type!!?"

"Oh yeah. That. Not 100% sure what is up with that, but I do know it makes for an awesome extra hand! But back to what ya said before, aren't you a girl?" Almost like he was offended by the inquiry Puar shouted"No way!! I'm a boy!" Grabbing Arashi's tail hard with both paws in an involuntary reaction. Just like that aArashi'srashis energy was drained away, as his expression contorted. Letting out a “GAH!” before dropping front first onto the bed besides Yamcha. All Puar could do was respond in a familiar form of complete panic. "EHH!?!?"

LATER!

--- - - - - - - - - -
[Later, Puar is seeing Arashi off outside...]
"You should only have a day or two of travel left to reach that port city, Arashi-kun! We've bought and sold there before."

"Good to know I was going in the right direction! Oh! Tell Yamcha to focus on Kata and Meditation until he's fully recovered. That way he can get back to his badass training without passing out. Plus, then I can have a match with em after winning this tournament!"
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:33 am

With that, Arashi departed...

In his travel through the desert, Arashi had managed to find one more shortcut, perhaps intuitively, perhaps guided by directions Puar had given him during the talk, who's to say? He didn't know it yet, but indeed Puar was correct about the travel time involved.
---------
Once more, the fighters made camp for a night. Once more, nothing of note happened overnight. The only thing that happened was plenty of rest after a long day of travelling through a hot desert sun. Rest that they probably needed for the next day of travel.

Night 3 passes without incident. Arashi and Johnathan regain 50% HP/KP and 2 AP!
---------------------
Dawn of Day 4

At different points in the desert, Arashi and Johnathan awoke. After going through their morning routines at their respective campsites, they set out into the desert once more...
---------------------
As Arashi crossed the sands, he heard a massive thud, followed by another, not far in front of him. As the thudding noises continued, Arashi realized that something massive was coming straight at him, and he looked up. A fairly massive dinosaur was closing on him fast, and it looked quite pissed and hungry.
---------------------
“Well… this is a problem…”

Johnathan was facing much of the same. A snarling, slavering, fairly massive reptile was looming down on him with murderous intent. There was seemingly no getting around it. It was time to fight.
---------------------
Engage Battles!!
Round one start!

Initiative Order
-----------------
Arashi (17)
T-Rex (16)

Arashi (Lv. 2 / 72 HP / 86 KP / 4 AP)
T-Rex (Lv. ? / ??? HP / ?? EP / ? AP)

Arashi’s turn!
------------
Round one start!

Initiative Order
--------------------
Johnathan (15)
T-Rex (14)

Johnathan (Lv. 2 / 78 HP / 76 KP / 4 AP)

Johnathan’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:21 am

Arashi’s turn!

Charging straight at him from behind was easily one of the largest creatures on Earth. A merciless engine of destruction wielding strength to go with its monstrous constitution. Its appearance demanded respect and fear from all who gazed upon it. That is, all except one somewhat arrogant teenaged warrior. Instead of cowering in fear of the monster before him Arashi was wiping the drool from his mouth.

"Mom and Dad never let me fight one of these guys before or let me snack on one. I wonder what he'll taste like after I tenderize him a bit!" Arashi wasn't raised to turn down a challenge. Nor a perfect full course meal of protein. To the T-Rexes surprise, instead of running away its would be pray met its advance head on. Once in range Arashi tried to score a clean hit on the dinos massive chin. However, to his surprise when he jumped up for his punch the T-Rex's foot slams down on him!  Slamming him into the sand for a moment as if it were squashing an oversized bug.

Arashi attack's T-Rex with a Basic Physical attack, but is countered (T-Rex AP -1)! Arashi takes 10 damage!

The dinosaur left its foot up to check and see if it's spunky dinner had finally quieted down. However the second it did this Arashi came flying out of the sand for a swift kick to it's throat! Weather be due to the sand currently in his eyes or the dinosaurs on reflexes, Arashi's second attempt at retaliation would fail! He would however land right behind the T-Rex.

Arashi burns an AP to try again, but misses!

T-Rex's turn!

Wiping the sand from his eyes for a moment and was able to see clearly again just in time to witness the gigantic tail coming right at him.

"WOAH!" he shut it in response as he pushed off the sand beneath his feet. Launching him into the air and right over the rather sloppy tail strike. Looking down at the beast from above Arashi was starting to realize just what he was up against. However, be it due to the energy of youth or pure inexperience no one but his parents would know. Arashi simply wanted the honor of going home knowing he brought down a dinosaur. Gravity started to take effect and as such Arashi started to fall straight toward the T-Rex. Prepping himself for another attack, this time from above! "Come on big guy! Lets see who wants their lunch more!"

T-Rex attacks Arashi with it's Tail Swipe, but misses!
Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai I: Den of the Desert Wolf - Page 2 C7
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:26 pm

Round two start!
--- --- ---
Initiative Order
-----------------
Arashi (17)
T-Rex (16)

Arashi (Lv. 2 / 62 HP / 86 KP / 3 AP)
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Arashi’s turn!

Coming down head first from his super-human jump, tens of feet in the air, Arashi saw the T-Rex look up and see him. It's huge legs began to fumble to move itself out of the way quickly but Arashi corrected his course with a tilt of his body and tail...

"Only the toughest blows will phase this guy..."

---
"Hey Dad, how come your punches are so strong!? When I hit the rocks, my hands get hurt for nothing...But you're spotless after ten rounds of boulder!!"

"Heh...well I let lose a bit more in training then I would in the ring..."

"You hold back in the ring!?"

"If your pops went all out, I don't think it'd be fair. Beyond boxing theirs something else that makes your mother and I so strong....something I don't bring into the ring..."

---

The T-Rex's eyes widened as its pace clearly wasn't saving him from Arashi, who had nearly finished dropping on him...

"In this world...there's something called 'ki'."

Arashi flipped around and whirled one leg down, a green flow sparking around it for just a moment before it smashed down into the top of the dinosaur's head.

"HYAAH!!"

The huge head pushed down violently from the impact, nearly throwing the creature off balance. A notable mark was visible at the point of impact.

Arashi attacks T-Rex with a Charged Physical Attack, which it endures, inflicting 8 damage! (KP -4 86 -> 82)

As he began to fall back after his powerful kick, Arashi grinned at the reptile.

"That's something...I don't bring into the ring!"

T-Rex's turn!

The T-Rex glared back at the midair Arashi, and started to swing around, bringing its tail around to smash into Arashi. The teen glanced over at it however, and pulled his lower body up over his torso in a flip, where his hands came down and pushed off the tail strike that just missed him.

He pushed off not away, but right for the fumbling dinosaur's right leg.

"Using everything I've got..."

Arashi's fist hit into the leg, pushing it and knocking the T-Rex right off balance.

"I'll take you down!!"

With its balance crumbled and its body still spinning from the tail swipe, the T-Rex went face first down into the sand, hard.

T-Rex attacks Arashi with its Tail Swipe, but Arashi counters, inflicting 15 damage to T-Rex! (HP ??? -> ??)

Round 2, end!

Round three start!
--- --- ---
Initiative Order
-----------------
Arashi (17)
T-Rex (16)

Arashi (Lv. 2 / 62 HP / 82 KP / 3 AP)
T-Rex (Lv. ? / ?? HP / ?? EP / ? AP)
Arashi's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:17 am

Seeing the T-Rex, a creature known for it’s terrifying might, in such an awkward position. It’s head lodged into the sea of sand was too much for Arashi to handle. Pointing at dino he broke into hearty laughter! “It’s just like mom said! The bigger they are, the more fun it is to knock em down!” As fun as it was to watch the T-Rex struggle, it’s efforts to pull it’s head out of the sand worked out sooner rather than later. Once it did the enraged beast unleashed a violent roar! One so powerful that surely anyone within a mile’s radius would surely hear it! So imposing in fact that it shook Arashi to his very core!

After a daunting battle cry, the T-Rex rushed Arashi once again! Baring it’s fangs with clear bloodlust in both eyes and only one task on its mind. “You want some more? Then here! Take it!” Another cluster of green light flickered around Arashi’s foot in preparation for another heavy attack! Sadly things wouldn’t go as planned this time around. Much like his confrontation with those rattlesnakes, Arashi failed to properly focus his energy. Resulting in an anticlimactic poof of green smoke from his foot.

Arashi attempts a charged kick but fails the manipulation save! -12 Ki Points!
T-Rex’s turn!

[Flash Back!]
----------------------
"Just remember Arashi, you're still just a kid. Although the fact that you can bring out your Ki is commendable, just like any other skill it won't shine without many years of polishing."
----------------------

"Shoot! I still can't pull it off multiple times in a roooWAH!" While Arashi was busy kicking himself over his own poor performance, the enemy before him took advantage of the opening!  Opening it's large jaw and attempting crush Arashi with a single deadly bite!  At least that's what usually happened when a T-rex sunk it's fangs into any it dubbed food. Instead, the dino felt no crunching of bones nor the usual amount of delicious blood trickling down it's throat. For the first time ever this creature would experience an incredibly dense yet somewhat chewy texture.

T-Rex attacks Arashi with its Bite Attack, inflicting 17 points of damage and restraining him! (Arashi HP 62>45) Arashi's turn!

Before the damn beast could swallow it's scrappy meal Arashi began to fight back with just about everything he had! "Did you seriously. Just try. TO FREAKING EAT ME?!" Struggling violenty until he could finally get a good grip on the front teeth! Through brute force alone Arashi pride open it's mouth!

There he was, inside the dinos mouth, Arashi is standing, feet on the bottom teeth and hands pushing up at the top. He tries to push up but doesn't quite get it, slowly being crushed down "I swear ggrraah to freaking GOD! When I get outta here! I'm gonna-" Though try as he might the bite strength eventually overpowered his own physical, the T-Rex's mouth once again closing shut!

Arashi tries to escape the mouth but fails the strength check! T-Rex's Turn!
Once Arashi was back in it's mouth the T-Rex tried to end him quickly. Repeatedly opening and shutting its jaw in an attempt to finally kill him! Be it by crushing his skull, puncturing the boy's lungs or simply wearing him down slowly! This giant reptile would feast but not yet! By some miracle mixed with a strong will to survive Arashi avoided being reduced to human chewing gum for now, but time was running out!

T-Rex tries to use bite while Arashi is in it's mouth! Arashi avoids getting crunched to death!

END OF ROUND 4! Arashi's turn!!!
[/b]
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:43 am

Johnathan eyed the beast for a moment, hands in his pockets. Starting at it through cold eyes.  

This is one of the greatest beasts nature has ever produced….a snarling mass of anger and teeth.

Johnathan can't help but smile at the thought of the challenge to come. And just how much stronger he can grow from it… at that. He takes his stance. And charges forth after a moment. Moving with great speed towards the Dino’s leg.

Only to see it raise up in anticipation...and…

**WHAM**

With great force the Dino slams it’s foot into the earth right on top of Johnathan. Who just barely had enough time to raise his arms and catch the blow. Holding the Dino’s foot above his head. Struggling to keep it from crushing him…

The Dino seems surprised for a moment...before putting more of its weight onto its foot. Pressing down on Johnathan.  “It’s...strong….” Johnathan thinks. Managing to hold it back for a few more moments….but inevitably. With gravity and size on it’s side the T-rex manages to overwhelm Johnathan’s effort. And with a final push, The T-rex’s foot crushes down on Johnathan’s head.

The T-Rex lifts it’s foot, taking a few steps back.

Johnathan lays in the crater, arms crossed over his head and chest...seemingly not hurt too badly. Since he stopped the initial blow. He slowly rises out of the crater, climbing to his feet.

“It’s strong…” he repeats. Before taking his usual stance… clenching his fists.

“But not unbeatably so.”

As he thinks this..he closes his eyes. And draws his mind inwards….

“Gather your strength…” he says in his mind...as he does so...outwards his body seems to tense up… the energy he showed before against Yamcha starting to build..around his entire body. Yet there’s something...calmer, about it than before. The explosive flare of power is completely absent.

“Concentrate it…” The energy builds further...but seems to increase dramatically more around his arms. Bits of violet energy mixing into the white there…

With that, he opens his eyes. And see’s the T-rex.  It’s been suspiciously eyeing him...perhaps somewhat intimidated by the glow??

Regardless, Johnathan kicks off the ground, sprinting towards the Dino in a blur of motion..The T-Rex brings it’s head down rapidly...opening it’s gaping maw and attempting to bite down on the advancing fighter...however, all it bites is thin air as Johnathan zips to the left...His left arm already cocked back and waiting…

“ONE!!”

**WHAM**

Johnathan’s fist slams into the side of the T-Rex’s Jaw with a sickening crack, bits of energy seem to erupt out from it like a shockwave. Sending the poor thing reeling back...while it’s disoriented. Johnathan immediately resumes his sprint. Bringing his right arm back..

“TWO!!!”

**WHAM**

His second blow hits the Dino’s leg directly.. Though the impact doesn’t topple the beast. It does cause it to lower it’s body as it falls onto one knee. Bringing it’s main body just low enough to be in Johnathan’s reach...and in that instant…

“THREE!!!”

**WHAM!!!**

Johnathan Slams his fist into the T-rexes chest!!! The impact of the blow knocking the entire beast backwards!!!

As the beast tries to recover. Johnathan’s stance relaxes..the energy built up around him dissipating.

Johnathan attempts a basic physical attack, which the T-Rex counters, resulting in a struggle!! Johnathan loses, but manages his endure save. Bringing the damage down to 11!!  Johnathan then burns an AP to use his Eagle’s Fist. The T-Rex again attempts to counter, but fails!! And take 30 damage!!

Johnathan HP 78 -> 67   Johnathan KP 76 -> 54 Johnathan AP 4 -> 3

T-Rex's turn!!
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:35 pm

Round three start!
--- --- ---
Initiative Order
-----------------
Arashi (17)
T-Rex (16)

Arashi (Lv. 2 / 45 HP / 70 KP / 2 AP)
Arashi's turn!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
The T-Rex facing Johnathan did its best to regain its composure, shocked it'd been knocked around by such a small creature. It roared loudly in an attempt to reestablish its dominance, before charging right for the suited teen.

T-Rex's turn!

Johnathan stayed put as the giant creatures bounded for him, kicking up lots of sand, unblinking. As it reached him and swung its body around to deliver a powerful tail strike, he jumped over it.

But mid air, he flipped back around, and slammed his foot down into the tail. The tails forward momentum pushed against the force from above, but was ultimately overwhelmed and slammed into the sand.  
**WHAMM**
SNAP

The T-Rex's eyes and tears formed at the edges, before it started to roar in a tantrum, lifting up a now bent tail...

T-Rex attacks Johnathan with a Tail Swipe, but Johnathan counters, and a Struggle ensues! The Struggle is a shutout victory for Johnathan, scoring a Devastating Hit and inflicting 36 damage!!

Round 1, end!
--- --- --- --- --- ---
Round 2, start!
---
Initiative Order
--------------------
Johnathan (15)
T-Rex (14)

Johnathan (Lv. 2 / 67 HP / 54 KP / 3 AP)

Johnathan’s turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Thu May 02, 2019 7:31 am

Johnathan just kind of stood there, staring at the Dinosaur throwing it’s gigantic tantrum.

“Oh get over it….” He said after a minute, causing the T-rex to wheel back around and face him. Eye’s fixed on Johnathan with a deathly glare.

The T-rex’s eye’s then widened in surprise, as Johnathan’s body blurred, and disappeared
Reappearing beneath the Dino’s head. Bending down, Johnathan quickly springs upwards, leaping up as he draws his arm downwards….And slams it into the bottom of the Dino’s jaw in a vicious uppercut!!  The impact of which causing the Dino to Step back a bit as it’s head shoots upwards…

As he lands, Johnathan immediately dashes again moving around the Dino’s side and leaping back towards it, delivering a flying kick into the side of it’s torso...before kicking off of it. Leaping backwards, and landing some distance away...

Johnathan hits the dino with a basic physical attack, he then burns an AP to hit it with another, that it fails to endure!!!  All for 20 damage!!

Johnathan AP 2 -> 1

T-Rex's turn!!!
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Thu May 02, 2019 7:38 am

Round 6 start!
--- --- ---
Initiative Order
-----------------
Arashi (17)
T-Rex (16)

Arashi (Lv. 2 / 45 HP / 39 KP / 3 AP)

Nothing seemed to be working! The more he tried to get out the more the T-Rex T-Rex used its tongue to keep him in. For the past two minutes and thirty-three seconds, Arashi had been fighting his hardest to avoid being swallowed! Hammering away at the teeth whenever the opportunity arises. Failing miserably due to either struggling to connect or because his footing was the actively moving tongue of the tyrannical T-Rex. Arashi began to realize why his parents never placed a ban on trying to fight one of these things. Waiting till he was no longer a minor most certainly would’ve made for less of a life or death struggle.

It started to feel as if time was really on its side. Sooner or later the boy would slip up and fall into a boiling pit of prehistoric stomach acids. “Crap! This thing might actually kill me. I'm gonna-NO! Screw that! There's got to be SOMETHING!” Trying the same target over and over just to end up failing to do any real damage felt strangely nostalgic, yet still very terrifying.  In the midst of his panic, one lone memory appeared within his mind. One of many lessons taught to the lad by his mentor and father.

Perhaps this is what people meant when they talked about nearly dying? As Arashi saw nothing but images of his even younger days flashed before his eyes. One, in particular, being one of the greatest days of his short life. Arashi’s ten-year-old self, covered in dirt and bruises from weeks of none stop practice.

Breathing had long since become heavy from the extended use of Ki. Instead of heading the warnings of his father Arashi got into the same offensive boxing stance as before. Placing himself in front of the exact same boulder. Possessing size that rivaled if not outmatched that of your average truck the large stone easily towered over the tailed child. That is until he finally did it . . .

Not too differently from back then Arashi calmed down, harnessing the Ki within using every ounce of focus that could be mustered. Both in the boy’s memory and within the mouth of the monster green aura surrounded Arashi’s body. Bit by bit most of the energy made its way towards his dominant arm. It continued to build up stopping just short of critical mass the energy started to spiral around his arm till it appeared as if a drill was being formed out of pure energy. Seconds later the boulder would be reduced to rubble at Arashi’s feet! "It finally worked! My first signature move dad!"

The time had come to see how much that technique had grown since that day.  After having powered up further he struct with all his might! Pummeling the roof of the dino’s mouth Arashi stunned it just long to force it to hold still to provide him with the footing and time needed to unleash the . . . .

"Fujin Kata. . .Daitoppa!!!"
Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai I: Den of the Desert Wolf - Page 2 333?cb=20170320171149
As he called out the name of his catastrophic Sunday punch a powerful greenish twister erupted from the T-Rex’s mouth. Effectively shattering or blasting away at many of its front teeth and leaving it in agonizing pain. While Arashi flew out of the personally made gap in its bloody mouth, making a not so subtle escape back outside and landing firmly on the sand. “ Pant. . pant. . . pant. . . .try eating NOW you toothless BITCH!!!”

Arashi uses his SIG Fujin Kata: Daitoppa and hits! Dealing 37 points of damage! T-Rex’s turn!
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Fri May 03, 2019 3:24 am

Vs Johnathan
T-Rex's turn

Johnathan calmly watched the huge reptile stumble for a few seconds, and he watched as it turned that stumble into momentum for an attack. His eagle eyes took in every familiar detail.

"I've seen that kick one to many times..." he remarked. As the T-Rex's foot zoomed at him, he disappeared in a blur for a moment.

The dinosaur saw him again only a moment before his foot slammed into the kicking leg's knee. The impact of the two forces blew sand out from under them, and they pushed against each other...

"Your muscles are powerful. But they're rather wasted on you." Johnathan said, as his kick pushed through. A crack could be heard in the knee as the leg blasted back, sending the reptile into a spin it tried to save itself from...

T-Rex attacked Johnathan with a Basic Physical Attack, but Johnathan countered and won the resulting struggle by a hair, inflicting 26 damage to the dino! (HP ?? -> ?)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Vs Arashi

T-Rex's turn!
The mighty beasts powerful expression had crumbled into one of shock and confusion. It's gums and remnants of teeth scraped together, and it jumped as it realized the true extent of the damage...

It's eyes became bloodshot as it let out a wild roar, only for its toothless maw to come off far from intimidating. It charged at a still panting Arashi.

"The Tenkaichi Budokai isn't just any tournament..." his mother had said, "It's for the best of the best. The tournament to decide 'the number one under heaven'. No normal person can hope to make it through the preliminaries. Theirs a line everyone there has to stare down and try to cross..."

"Bring it on!!" the teen roared, and as the dinosaur swung it's gigantic tail at him, he jumped over it yet again, and kicked the creature right in the face. It's huge head flew back like it'd been slapped by a proportionate hand.

T-Rex attacked Arashi with a Tail Swipe, but Arashi counters, inflicting 14 damage!

Arashi grinned, adrenaline pumping, he was in control now---

"Everyone who crosses that line has a shot...They're who have stepped into the realm of superhumans."

As he fell back in mid air, he saw the T-Rex's leg pull back, and he saw as it zoomed forward right for him. It's near-toothless mouth gave way to an awkward smile as the foot smashed into Arashi, sending him soaring over the sands. Drops of red landed at the reptiles feet.

T-Rex burns an AP to attack Arashi with a Basic Physical Attack, inflicting 11 damage! (HP 45 -> 28)

Arashi flew back with his eyes closed, his mind still several feet back.

"Could I...actually lose?"

He saw darkness, and from it formed a detailess area and two figures that joined Arashi. Their was only Arashi, visages of his two parents facing away from him up ahead, and a line across the ground between them. Arashi called out, but no voice came out. His parents didn't look back. The teen ran forwards but both them and the line just got further away.

As he came back to focus he opened his eyes to a shadow coming over him. He threw himself forward mid-air as best he could, but the massive tail still bulldozed right into him.

Shit...

T-Rex burns another AP to attack with another Tail Swipe, inflicting 15 damage! (HP 28 -> 13)

For a moment it hurt. It hurt bad.

The T-Rex watched as Arashi flew back and rolled into a heap on the ground. It turned to inspect the remnants of its teeth laying in the sand, annoyed...

No matter how much the running Arashi pushed, the line remained two steps ahead, and no voice would leave his mouth. Finally, he closed his eyes and yelled, and a inhuman roar like that of an ape echoed out.

The reptile looked back at Arashi, surprised to find him on his feet. Blood ran down his forehead, head down, arms hanging at his side. His feet were spread wide to keep himself up...

His head pulled back, eyes blank, a ring of sand blowing out from his feet...and he roared. An inhuman roar echoed outwards, as the image of a muscular tailed ape appeared over him.

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai I: Den of the Desert Wolf - Page 2 15566080723391338603940

Any pain was gone, his body numb with rage.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Fri May 03, 2019 6:49 am

The poor Dino fails to right itself as it spins out of control, ultimately falling flat onto the dirt with a hard thud, kicking up a cloud of dust around it, not wanting to waste time waiting for it to clear, Johnathan’s arm blurs as he rapidly swipes it through the cloud, the wind-force easily blowing the cloud away.

The Dino itself seemed to finally be coming to...stirring on the ground as it weakly tried to correct itself.  Johnathan spared only a moment to look at the injured creature, before bursting into a sprint. When he came close to the dazed Dino, He kicked off the ground, and sprung up right into the air!!, cracking the ground underneath his feet.

In mid-air, he twisted as he began to fall back down to the ground. His body beginning to blur...until with a final twist, he brought his heel downwards…

**CRACK**

Right onto the neck of the fallen Dinosaur...the impact of his landing cracking the ground beneath them. And sending out a wave of dust….

Almost instantly the T-Rex went limp...clearly paralyzed and, in all likelihood, killed by the impact.

Johnathan stood for a moment. Before climbing off of the dinosaur’s neck and onto it’s back..sitting down for a moment.  He couldn’t help but feel...disappointed. By this creatures efforts. It simply couldn’t keep up with him… the tournament would surely prove to be a bigger challenge right? ..he could only hope so.

“I can probably rest here for a moment, at least...what else could possibly be around…”

Moments after saying this to himself, however. Johnathan hears...in the distance...an inhuman roar…..

“RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“What...was that?” he thought, immediately standing at attention. He couldn’t see anything in the direction that roar had come from… for a moment, he had the urge to investigate…

“No...i’d best keep going…” he thought. Turning away, he hopped off the corpse of the T-Rex...and resumed his trek forwards.

Johnathan hits the Dino with a final basic physical, for 13 damage!! The T-Rex is killed!!
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Thu May 09, 2019 6:01 am

Every living thing within the area stopped moving. Be they lizards, snakes, or the T-Rex gazing down upon the very cause of their fear. Somewhere deep within it's genetic code told it that the flow of the fight had drastically changed. The human it previous saw as nothing more than a hyperactive human now gave the T-Rex it's first ever taste of real fear. In a split second this child had shifted the roles they shared as prey and predator, with him taking on the latter’s title.

Arashi took a single step forward, followed by another, and another then another.  When suddenly he launched himself straight at one of the T-Rex's legs! Leaving behind an explosion of dust behind him in the process! Over and over Arashi pushed off the sand side to side while leaving craters in his wake!  It was because of this that his target had next to no chance of avoiding the blow to it's muscular leg.

With a monstrous grip, Arashi clawed at the beast's flesh in the form of what looked like an open palm left hook.  Taking with him a small piece of the dino's meat. Skidding across the sand behind the T-Rex he came to stop. He turned around to look at the less than impressive damage he'd done. "Gggrrr! Not deep enough."

Arashi connects with a basic attack! However, the T-Rex rolls a natural 20 on endurance! Dropping the damage down to 4!

Things had officially gotten out of hand! After meeting this one human nothing but trouble has come from it. First, it got kicked in the head, then its teeth were demolished, and now? After exerting all the force it could muster the dino was now forced into a defensive potion and Arashi just kept coming!  This time taking a full squat and then, using every ounce of his power jumped directly into the air!  Reaching altitudes that far exceeded the height of even a certain tyranno.

Trying to desperately keep track of its attacker it made the mistake of looking directly up at the sun. Impairing it's vision in the midst of attempting to avoid Arashi's oncoming assault. Instead of getting out of the way it ended up shifting into a bad angle! In place of the eye socket, Arashi was trying to cave in was now the skull! In it's final moments the T-Rex saw not a boy but a wild ape-like being both fists down on its skull like two hammers!

An audible crunch could be heard as Arashi rolled into a savage double Hammer fist! Caving in and essentially shattering the dinosaur skull on impact. Bringing it's pulverized head down to the sand below. The only mercy afforded to the king of reptiles being that the finishing blow was relatively swift. No longer could it look down on other beings like a king from his throne. Standing on top of its head and letting out a roar that rivaled even his downed foe was Arashi! The pugilistic prodigy of the amateur circuit!

Arashi uses a basic attack and rolls a natural 20 while the T-Rex rolls a natural 1; tripling the damage to 45! The T-Rex is dead!

Journey to the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai I: Den of the Desert Wolf - Page 2 Latest?cb=20100927183802
However, though the fight had concluded the boy’s rage would not let him see that. So much like how he previously intended he began to dine on the spoils of war. Tearing apart the meat with his bare hands and teeth! Having spent more energy on that fight than expected he needed to refill the tank. Not even the bones were spared from Arashi’s carnivorous appetite and any creature that considered taking even a scrap of his prize was promptly jabbed into unconsciousness. Arashi kept going until there was nothing left of the T-Rex or his rage when at long last he simply stopped! Just before he’d finished crunching and swallowing the final nutritious bone. Then without even a shred of class Arashi let out a large burp.

“Ha ha ha ha ha! Good thing dad didn’t hear that. Would’ve gotten a bonked on my noggin. BUT MAN!” He shouted with total satisfaction. “I haven't gotten to each a REAL full meal since my last B-Day! Mom was right! These guys taste great but they sure are tough OW!” Now that the effects of adrenaline were wearing of Arashi started to feel the damage accumulated from that relentless beating. “Ok, first I’ll take a nap and then I’ll burn off some of this extra weight.” So just like that Arashi found a good spot right behind a large rock. Which he used to protect himself from the sun’s rays and lie against for some much-needed rest. Little did the boy know that eating such meat raw would’ve ended badly for anyone else yet somehow his stomach made sure he slept soundly.

. . . . . just what kind of anatomy did this boy possess?

Arashi passes the endurance roll! Saving him from food poisoning!

Letting out a yawn Arashi fell asleep; nothing but his parents and the tournament on his mind. “I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna . . .cross that line and . . .reach their level. I . . .promise z z z Z Z Z Z Z.”
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri May 10, 2019 2:39 am

The rest of the fourth day came and went, as well as the fourth night, the moon’s beams blocked by clouds once more. By midday on their fifth day of travel, both Arashi and Johnathan made it to the port city at last, slightly worse for wear but feeling ready to take on the Tenkaichi Budokai. Their trip was over… but their fight was still to come…

REWARDS!!!

Arashi
+350 XP
+3 T-Rex Teeth

Johnathan
+370 XP

SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2