The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!!

+3
Gohan2535
Anim8or55
theiceblade
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!!

Post by Natsu Fury Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:25 am

Arashi looked on in a mix of amazement and fear at the sight of the mechanical carnage. In all his years of training he had never gotten the opportunity to see someone fight so mercilessly. He wasn't sure what was driving this person's actions but it was definitely not positive. One thing was for certain Arashi had to follow her example because in the future he may not find himself lucky enough to have back up on the battlefield. It was time to stop holding back and start trying to end this.

Arashi began to walk towards his injured opponent; his aura beginning to slowly expand and twist as well picking up more speed in its rotation.
"I just gotta know. Why are you working with guys like this when you could be lending a hand to end it?!"

The mysterious Warrior did not respond to the inquiry. He simply looked at Arashi with the a cooled stare and prepared himself for further combat. Showing no interest in the words of his enemy the super soldier's power began to surge as he prepared to fight on until whatever conclusion was awaiting him.
Even Arashi could tell words were pointless at this stage of the fight and so decided to take more practical measures. "Fine. Sorry I had to do this. Fujin Kata Daitoppa!!!"

Arashi charged forth with his right arm energized by a spiral of power! The Saiyan made his move towards the mute with all his adrenaline infused might! To Arashi's surprise this "human" was far from finished and he was met with the same level of determination!
Almost instantly the man's arm began to shine violently with Golden aura! In the exact same fashion as Arashi's attack!  The soldier leaped forth at the oncoming Saiyan completely resolute with equal speed!

Arashi was surprised by this development! It took him so long to create and master that technique yet this stranger does it after simply witnessing it once. That fact scared him but it pissed him off even more. "I'm not losing to my own move!" Arashi thought to himself as he continued his high speed march.

Both fighters were instantly within their individual punching ranges and with no hesitation both fighters threw their punches straight towards each other's skulls.Though it looked as if a cross punch was about to ensue Arashi just barely jerked his head out of the way at the last second but his opponent wasn't so lucky. The concentrated power behind the punch was so severe it forced the man back several feet causing the soles of his shoes to drag against the ground.
Arashi uses Fujin Kata Daitoppa! ??? uses his ability “Copy” to counter but fails! ??? Arashi hits.
(??? HP 29>15) (Arashi KP 106>78)

The man was bleeding from his nose and was struggling to maintain his stance but regardless he was still standing even after that last attack. That was sadly short lived as Arashi appeared right in front of him with alarming speed. With his rear right Leg being empowered by more and more Ki for his final attack. Before the super human could react Arashi stomped a front kick into his chest sending him crashing into the wall of the building behind him and knocking him out.
Arashi used a charged physical attack and hits! ??? (HP 15>0)  Arashi KP (78>75) Arashi (AP 2>1)
Arashi looked upon the unconscious combatant and noticed a shocking fact. Even with all his serious injuries and zero consciousness this fierce combatant was still standing. Arashi the organization this man worked with however he simply couldn't help but respect his strength of will. “Thanks, I learned a bit from this.”
??? WAS DEFEATED!

Lusk's turn!

Last edited by Natsu Fury on Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!!

Post by theiceblade Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:42 am

Nero's turn!
Nero holds his arm out towards BSB, purple, flame-like energy begins building in his hand, the ball of power quickly grows before it suddenly fizzles out, and fades away, shocked at his error, Nero decides to try again. this time using a attack with a bit more kick.

He brings his arms together quickly, a dim yellow light enveloping them immediately and golden electricity crackling around his hands. "Chaos..AFTERBURNER!!!" Nero yells, and a massive wave of golden energy rushes out, enveloping and scorching the Big Sentry. when the dust settles the sentry is damaged, but functional.

Nero attempts a Charged Ki Blast (CP 62 -> 54) but fails his manipulation check.

Nero then burns an AP  (3 ->2) to successfully attack Big Sentry B with Chaos Afterburner (CP 54 ->49) inflicting 34 damage! (HP 84 -> 50)

Fluut's turn!
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:19 am

Lusk's turn!

Rushing past Arashi, Lusk looked ??? over from his standing position. Arashi looked over at him curiously, before the Namekian started to lay the enemy out on the ground carefully.

"That guy was super-strong ..." Arashi said, glancing at his closed fist. The first original move in his self-made fighting style...stolen from him, just like that. Of all the surprises of the day, that seemed to shake him personally the most.

Lusk didn't seem very interested in any of that, listening out for ???'s heartbeat. It was still steady, as he glanced over his body. The man was fit, seeming to have developed his muscles carefully...efficiently. If he hadn't been holding off three RISING level fighters, like himself, things would have turned out differently.

Lusk also realized, not entirely surprised given the nature of this war, that the man was in fact younger then he appeared. Perhaps just a teenager...

"What are you doing, anyway..." Arashi questioned, seeing Lusk lift ??? up and look over his pierced and burnt shoulder, courtesy of Xalia.

Laying him back down, Lusk raised two fingers just before ???'s face, before swiping it across his body. A feint glow rained down over the body, carefully. Arashi's brows burrowed...

Lusk uses his Chiyujutsu on ??? (MP 70 -> 69), stabilizing him (HP 0 -> 1), but leaving him still unconscious

Stepping towards him, Arashi raised his hands in confusion, "That isn't your healing stuff right? On the enemy?"

Without turning away from his work just yet, Lusk replied, "I came here to free anyone subjugated... not to murder, or stand for it."

Arashi didn't seem to convinced, all to aware of this fighters potential. He hadn't meant to butcher the man but...healing him?

Lusk seemed to sense his discontent, "If we take him in he won't be able to harm anyone."

Arashi gave a nod, before realizing Lusk still wasn't facing him. Before speaking up, Xalia's voice cut him off.

"Oh Lusk ♡, such a softy...just like always..." she mused. Glancing over at the fallen enemy, a certain contempt flashed across her expression as she continued, "But I wouldn't mind one last chat with him anyway..."

Turning his head back at last at that tone of familiarity, Lusk questioned: "Why's that?

As if she didn't hear the comment, Xalia seemed to notice Arashi. The young teen clenched up as the woman stepped towards him, a hand against her hip as she glanced him over with interest.

His tail shook nervously, which brought a smile to the woman's face.

"So who's this ? ♡"

"humina humina humina..." Arashi stammered.

--------------------
Round 10 start!

???
Xalia
Arashi (14)
Lusk (13)

-----
??? (1 HP / ?? KP / 0 AP)
Xalia (90 HP / 21 KP / 3 AP)
Lusk (67 HP / 72 KP / 69 MP / 3 AP)
Arashi (61 HP / 79 KP / 2 AP)
-----

Xalia's turn

Last edited by TheToonKing on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:23 am; edited 2 times in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:40 pm

At the start of his turn, Fluut regains 2 HP due to Passive Regeneration! (HP 44 -> 46)

Fluut stood back, taking in a deep breath to steady himself. He had used up quite a bit of energy, but there was a bit of time. Seeing as Nero seemed to have things under control for the moment, Fluut slowly inhaled and exhaled, his wounds closing and his breathing growing steadier.

Fluut takes a rest, regaining 5% of his HP and KP, and 1 AP! (HP 46 -> 49; KP 29 -> 33; AP 0 -> 1)
------------------
Round Four start!

Initiative Order
Big Sentry B (14)
Nero (13)
Fluut (9)

Big Sentry B (50 HP / 69 KP / 2 AP)
Nero (50 HP / 41 CP / 2 AP)
Fluut (49 HP / 33 KP / 1 AP)

Big Sentry B’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:45 am

Big Sentry B's turn!

If the Big Sentry could feel emotions, it wouldn't be happy. Let alone if it knew it was a fellow machine that gave him such damage. It wasn't wounded pride that sent it running forward, but it's simple programming.

With Nero recovering from his Chaos Afterburner, the jock-esq machine got up close in no time, throwing its shoulder forward in its attack. The hard impact knocked Nero down to the ground with a hard thud.

Big Sentry B attacks Nero with it's Bulldozing Charge (KP -15 69 -> 54), inflicting 7 damage! (HP 50 -> 43) Nero is also knocked prone!

Nero's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:50 pm

Nero flipped back to his feet quickly, somewhat annoyed that he had been knocked to the ground twice by the same opponent. kicking off the ground, he rushed forward to his opponent. and drew his leg back. delivering a hard kick and knocking the droid back several feet. Nero feeling some small sense of satisfaction at the reprisal.

Nero returned to his fighting stance, ready for anything else the droid might throw at him.

Nero kicks BSB, who critically fails to dodge, however it manages a endurance roll!! 10 damage

BSB 50 > 30
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:40 am

At the start of his turn, Fluut regains 8 HP due to Passive Regeneration! (HP 49-> 57)

As more of his injuries healed, Fluut took in another breath. He could hear it now. There was a commotion in the basement somewhere…the hostages, perhaps? But how could they have gotten out? Regardless, they’d be there soon, hopefully. Just had one more big robot to take care of…

Fluut exhaled, and prepared again to fight…

Fluut takes a rest, regaining 5% of his HP and KP, and 1 AP! (HP 57 -> 60; KP 33 -> 37; AP 1 -> 2)
------------------
Round Five start!

Initiative Order
Big Sentry B (14)
Nero (13)
Fluut (9)

Big Sentry B (40 HP / 54 KP / 2 AP)
Nero (50 HP / 41 CP / 2 AP)
Fluut (60 HP / 37 KP / 2 AP)

Big Sentry B’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:28 am

Big Sentry B's turn!

As Fluut caught his breath and finished his recovery, Big Sentry was on him. The Namekian was nimble enough to evade before his robotic adversary raised its hand, a point in its palm filling with red light. Fluut prepared a defense from mid air, but a spark seemed to fire off within Big Sentry's arm, before its charging hand suddenly exploded.

Big Sentry B attempts a Charged Ki Attack (KP -8 54 -> 46) on Fluut, but fails his manipulation check with a crit fail, inflicting 10 damage on itself! (40 -> 30)

From his safe position, Nero noted the advanced droid's faults. It wasn't much compared to him in their field...

Proving that, Big Sentry once again prepared to fire energy from his remaining hand, but this was far to predictable for Fluut. Just as it was finishing up its identical charge, Fluut punched out with his right fist. His arm suddenly extended out, further and further it stretched before his punch knocked the Big Sentry down before it could even fire.

Big Sentry B burns an AP (2->1) to attempt another Charged Ki Attack (KP -8 46 -> 38), but Fluut counters thanks to a nat 20, inflicting 11 damage! (30 -> 19)

Nero's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:30 am

Nero now stood a ways away from the droid. just out of arms reach. Both Droid and Android were beginning to slow down. Nero could feel his energy beginning to deplete
and he was fairly certain some of his skin had come off on various parts of his body. he needed to end this soon, and hopefully avoid further combat.

He held his arm out like before. his whole body tensed as another energy blast began to build. this time Nero made a point to use less energy, so he could keep it under control easier. Nero fired the blast, the force of it pushing him back a tad as he did.

however, to Nero's surprise the droid easily weaved out of the way of the blast. it's AI having perfectly anticipated Nero's move. as it did so it's own arm shot out, and fired a blast of equal strength to Nero's own. Nero got his arms up just in time, the blast smashing against his guard and kicking up dust all around.

Nero acted quickly, rushing out of the dust cloud and kicking off the ground into a flying kick. The Sentry stepped back, this time barely getting out of the way as nero's leg came down hard, cracking the ground. Nero immediately stepped forward, bringing his arm back and delivering a hard punch straight to the droid. causing it to stumble back, its face cracked.

"Fluut!! i need some assistance!!" Nero calls out. his tone masking the seriousness he would like to convey.

Nero attempts a Basic energy blast on BSB, who manages a critical dodge!! it counters with a last equal to Nero's own. that Nero manages to endure!!. Nero burns an AP to try a kick that BSB dodges. Nero then burns his final AP to land a punch on BSB!!

droid B HP 19 -> 11 Nero HP 50 -> 43. Nero CP 41 -> 33 Nero AP 2 -> 0

Fluut's turn!!
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:04 am

At the start of his turn, Fluut regains 4 HP due to Passive Regeneration! (Fluut HP 60 -> 64)

Reacting to Nero's call, Fluut leapt into action, rushing forward and leaping up, landing a kick… however, to his surprise, his opponent had raised its remaining arm in defense, Fluut’s foot leaving a dent in the metal surface, but the huge sentry remained standing nonetheless…

Fluut attacks Big Sentry B with a kick, inflicting 5 damage due to the sentry’s endurance! (Big Sentry B HP 11 -> 6)

“Then, take this!” Fluut shouted, planting his feet for no more than a second before once again stretching his arm for a punch. Fluut’s fist struck the Big Sentry straight in the chest, actually punching through to the inside… however, before Fluut could penetrate all the way through, the Big Sentry B actually grabbed hold of his hand and roughly threw his arm out of its now sparking insides. Retracting his arm, Fluut stared at the large sentry.

“This kind of thing…” Fluut shook his head lightly, “It could have been used for so many other things…instead, it terrorizes the innocent. A shameful use of intelligence…”

Fluut uses an AP (Fluut AP 2 -> 1) attacks Big Sentry B with a kick, inflicting 3 damage due to the sentry’s miracle endurance! (Big Sentry B HP 6 -> 3; Big Sentry B AP 1 -> 0)
------------------
Round Six start!

Initiative Order
Big Sentry B (14)
Nero (13)
Fluut (9)

Big Sentry B (3 HP / 30 KP / 0 AP)
Nero (43 HP / 33 CP / 0 AP)
Fluut (64 HP / 37 KP / 1 AP)

Big Sentry B’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:40 am

Big Sentry B's turn

Ssssppkk....

Fluut and Nero watched as the sentry struggled to bring itself forward, sparks almost gushing out of its chest wound. They didn't need to worry about it any more...

"I can finish it." Nero said simply, dashing past Fluut. The Namekian watched, before his gut instinct told him to call out:

"Wait! Nero!"

The robots remaining palm lit up once again, building up energy before it began crackle out to the surface. As Nero approached, the entire arm began to tint red and crack. The silverette seemed to realize to late...

Big Sentry B put's the last of it's "ki" (30 -> 0) into a Charged Ki Blast, failing it's manipulation save...

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

Red. It filled the room, the hot energy expanding outwards...hungry.

Fluut didn't have the time to save his friend, barely able to jump back from the blast's radius in time. Gritting his teeth and cursing his foolishness, Fluut called out for Nero...

Fluut manages to avoid Big Sentry's self destruction!

But his voice was drowned out in the loud calamity...

Nero however, is caught in the blast, taking 35 damage!! NERO!! (HP 43 -> 8 )

--------------------
--------------------
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:48 am

A heavy silence fell as the blast receded. dust clouds choking the entire hallway as fluut looked on agape. wondering if that had truly been the end of the android he had met only recently before this mission.

"Nero!? Nero, are you--" fluut began to call out.

"F-Fluut!!" nero responded in turn. his voice sounded slightly garbled. almost giving it a panicked tone.the dust had begun to recede. Nero's form slowly emerging from it. he was barely walking towards his namekian ally, before he collapsed onto his hands, then onto his side as he rolled onto his back.

Nero rushed over to his fallen ally as fast as he could. and examined his injuries.

His clothes were in tatters, and skin was burned off almsot everywhere on his body, his head however, seemed to retain the most. his metal body was scarred and shaking. and several holes were leaking some kind of liquid. ontop of all of that, a small grey slot in his chest was openly visible.

Fluut brushed this off at first, "(just a small dent..) and took out the items Nero's creator had packed for him. and read the instructions..seemed it was applied like an ointment.

Nero was still conscious. and attempted to speak. "h-he..." Fluut interrupted him "don't speak" the namekian knelt down and began applying the nanopaste. as he did so it immediately got to work, cracks in nero's structure were filled, holes closed, and some of nero's skin repaired itself. as it did however, Fluut noticed the skin simply covered the hole in nero's chest, rather than filling it.

as the paste finished its work Nero sat up. putting his hand to the side of his head and wincing somewhat. he was still pretty badly damaged. but functional again.

"Thanks" he said, Fluut nodded in response. Nero then looked towards the small crater, the the gigantic sentry had been. Nero felt....he couldn't describe how he was feeling at what had just happened it just...it didint feel right.

"H-he just..he just destroyed himself...without any hesitation" Nero said. his voice betraying his feelings. Fluut looks over to the smoldering spot that used to be the big sentry, and shakes his head.

it took a second before the ringing in his head snapped Nero out of this. and he looked over to fluut. "May i use another container of Nanopaste, please?" Nero asked. fluut responded with a nod and gave Nero another container, which he immediately began to apply, As he did so, he took a look around the room. at the piles of parts that had been the sentries sent against them. and at the crater. "Are...are they like me?" Nero asked.

"No" was the only word to come from Fluut in response. Nero looked back towards the droids...not entirely sure of what the difference between them was...why would they just..destroy themselves like that?

ero had finished with the nanopaste, and stood. he was close to full strength now, it seemed. but some damage still remained. in particular it seemed alot of skin on his arms still hadn't repaired itself.

fluut took this moment to ask something "what's the..slot in your chest for? i noticed it while applying the nanopaste" Nero simply looked at him dead on. "slot?..i dont know about any slots in me. ill have to check my blueprints later, but this isin't the time."

A now familiar dull purple glow came to Nero's eyes as he sent out a sonar ping. this time it rang back with almost absolute clarity. "(did the nanopaste?)" Nero thought as he noticed this. he managed to read a total of 6 of the minor sentries. while 2 of the superior ones were still active. most droids were moving to the basement..but one of the bigger ones seemed to be..deciding what to do? Nero relayed this information to fluut. who simply nodded. "also, may i have the last canister of nanopaste? incase i need it.." Fluut agreed and gave Nero the canister.

now that Nero was sorted. Fluut took the time to take out a canteen of water, and chugged it. this seemed to speed up his passive regeneration. and some of his wounds closed, some of his energy returned to him as well.

Nero regains 44 HP from using 2 nanopaste canisters, meanwhile Fluut regains some HP and KP by drinking some water. Nero HP 8 -> 52 Fluut HP 72 -> 73; KP 37 -> 41
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:12 am

"Let's try this way!" Ryo suggested, waving everyone along. The hostages all followed his lead, weary and lost. While some had been here longer then others, their minds remained mostly to exhausted to think straight.

But Ryo was focused and pretty optimistic, showing impressive charisma for his age.

He would be needing that focus and optimism now more then ever...

"Escape in progress..."

Suddenly the hall was filled with the sounds of several droids movements, as a new group of the mass produced types arrived with a Big Sentry.

"N-No!" one of the hostages called out, starting to shake up in fear.

"It's alright Molly, we'll make it out of here okay." a tall and robust man replied, placing a hand against her shoulder. When she looked back at him through tears, he assured her. "I've just got a feeling everything's gonna be alright now..."

The man looked over to Ryo, who was now stepping ahead of everyone, confronting the gathered robots himself. That feeling...the man would bet on it.
------------------------------------
Round 1
------------------------------------

Initiative Order

Ryo (23)
Hostage D (23)
Hostage A (18)
Hostage B (14)
Big Sentry A (12)
Last Horde (8 )
Hostage C (6)
Hostage E (5)

Hostage D (21 HP / 1 AP)
Hostage A (13 HP / 2 AP)
Ryo (74 HP / 81 KP / 4 AP)
Hostage B (16 HP / 2 AP)
Big Sentry A (94 HP / 99 KP / 3 AP)
Last Horde (42 HP / 2 AP)
To Hit 13; To Dodge 13
Zerg Rush (1d6+7 damage if it connects)
Hostage C (10 HP / 1 AP)
Hostage E (14 HP / 2 AP)

-------------------------------

Ryo's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo289 Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:56 am

Ryo's turn!

Ryo smirks as the droids charged right at the young saiyan. Ryo threw a punch at one droid, which was sent flying into some of its other robotic counterpart, thus destroying them.

Ryo attacks Last Horde with a Basic Punch, inflicting 12 damage! (HP 42 -> 30)

Another group of droids tried to attack Ryo, but Ryo quickly turned around, manage to destroyed them with a swipe kick, tearing them in half, causing them to explode!

Ryo burns an AP (4 ->3) to attack Last Horde with a Basic Kick, inflicting another 12 damage! (HP 30 -> 18)

"That all you got?" smirked Ryo. The last remaining horde of droids came charging at Ryo. "Let's try something new!" Ryo started to gather red ki into his fist as the droids came closer.

"Take this!" Ryo launched his fist at the center of the droids, causing a huge explosion that shook the whole floor. Once the smoke from the explosion was starting to fade, only one droid remain.

Ryo burns another AP (3 ->2) to attack Last Horde with a Charged Punch (KP -3 81 -> 78), inflicting 15 damage! (HP 18 -> 3)

"Damn, didn't finish it off." cursed Ryo.

Hostage D's turn!

Ryo289

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:43 am

Hostage D's turn

The tall and fit man who expressed his belief in Arashi found himself spurred on by the youthful Saiyan's efforts. While the droid buzzed forward at the prepared Ryo, who raised a confident guard, "D" ran as far as both legs could take him before jumping up and throwing out both feet.

"Over here you hunk of--" he was cut off as he successfully slammed into the last droid, the force of which managed to pop its head off and send it crashing into the ground, it's "life" fizzling out.

Hostage D attacks Last Horde with a Kick, inflicting 4 damage! (HP 3 -> 0) The Horde is finished! Ryo and D did it!!

The newly christened fighter landed on on his butt after his attack, wincing. As he looked up, Ryo was offering him a hand. Despite the oddity of a young child helping him up, he took the small hand in his. The boy pulled him up with no issue.

"You're pretty strong, guy." Ryo told the man, brushing some dust off his black jacket's shoulder, "But you should lead everyone else outta here.

"And leave a little kid to fight this war?" the man didn't want to have that, but Ryo looked back without hesitation and said;

"Don't need the help..." Ryo replied simply, "so give yours to the ones who need it."

The man looked down at the boy with mystified eyes. "Kid...your quite the little badass..."

Hostage A's turn!

"A" was keeping to himself at the back of the group, dead-set on his own survival. He'd seen things in captivity here he wish he hadn't...and the sooner it was behind him the better...

Hostage A uses Dodge, increasing his Reflex until his next turn! (3 -> 4)

Hostage B's turn

"Hostage C" was still clutching his hand, the pain almost to much for him to handle...he wanted nothing more but to be free of the torment. He dropped to his knees in despair, before the glasses wearing "B" joined him.

"It's alright...in all our days here, hope was never in sight before now..." he insisted, adjusting his glasses over his own tired eyes.

Hostage B uses Protect on Hostage C! The next attack against C is redirected to B at disadvantage to the attacker; after that, all attacking enemies attack B at regular rolls.

Big Sentry's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:27 am

Arashi wasn't really the best around women. For all his lewd humor humor deep down he never had a clue as to how to properly act around them. The most female interaction he had was the women that frequent his family’s gym and during most of that time he averted his eyes. Xalia’s presences in his close proximity didn't help with that. He wasn't sure what to say as she stood in front of him. She started to circle him and examine his features. She seemed particularly interesting in his tail which only made him more nervous. He couldn't just stand there, he had to so something or at least SAY something. He was a several seconds away from introducing himself when . . .
BOOM
An earth shaking explosion went off! Lusk, Arashi, and Xalia all could easily hear the burst of power. Whatever it was it was a clear sign that this fight wasn't over. However to Arashi it was like the bell ringing for the end of Math class. “Thank GOD” he thought as he dashed towards the steel doors and began to cock his arm in preparation for knocking it down.”Calm down” Before Arashi’s fist could connect with the door his movement was put to a halt by something gripping his collar. Arashi turned back to Lusk’s arm had taken hold of him and upon closer inspection the arm holding Arashi was stretched out several feet away from Lusk.
“ . . . . what else can u do?” asked as he marveled at the Alien’s strange capabilities.
“We can get into that later for now let me contact my other teamates. We have communicators for a reason after all.” Arashi thought about it for a moment and decided it was best to listen to the professionals. “Alright I’ll wait before we move and just take a breather.” Once those words had left his mouth Lusk let go and retracted his arm. Arashi proceeded to walk towards the wall of the building and sat on the ground, allowing his back to rest against the wall.
Arashi used Rest! (HP 50>55) (KP 75>80) (AP 1>2)
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:54 am

With the horde defeated, that left the bigger threat, and what a threat it was! The larger threat burst forward, and on instinct, all of the former hostages instinctively braced themselves, Molly letting out a shriek of fear, before all five realized in tandem that none of them were the target just yet.

Ryo had been caught nearly flat-footed by the seeming speed of the advance, but prepared himself, leaping up… only to catch the big metal head of the bot directly to his skull, knocking him down, a small stream of blood coming out of his head. While the hit hurt, it certainly wasn’t enough to break his spirit.

Big Sentry A attacks Ryo with a Headbutt, who fails his Endurance check, inflicting 12 damage! (Ryo HP 73 -> 61)
Hostage C’s turn!

“Kid!!!” Hostage C shouted. Seemingly forgetting about his busted hand, he rushed the larger robot, much to Hostage  B’s alarm.

“What are you doing!?” Hostage B started after him, but C had already closed the distance, “You’ve already lost the use of one hand!”

“I’ve got another!” C bellowed, swinging with his good hand. The robot, however, turned its head and shot a glowing glare at the hostage. C shuddered for only a moment, before swinging a leg up at the machine, surprisingly hitting it. C’s leg shuddered against the metal, and C fell over for a few moments, before scrambling up to his feet and taking a few steps back.

Ryo looked up, confused as to the man’s outburst. C clenched his good hand.

“I never want to see another kid like that again,” C attempted to clench his messed-up hand, only to cringe as agony returned to him tenfold, “No matter what…”

Hostage C attacks Big Sentry A, but misses the first attack! He burns his only AP to try again (AP 1 -> 0), and succeeds in kicking the beast, but Big Sentry Endures, making Hostage C’s attack deal only 2 damage! (Big Sentry A HP 94 -> 92)
Hostage E/Molly’s turn!

Molly couldn’t believe what she had seen. She shook her head. “Stupid…” she grumbled, “What good can we do… we’ll only get in his way…”

Molly braced herself, tensing her legs in preparation to scramble out of the way the instant Big Sentry A moved… and yet…

“And yet… I agree… a kid fighting this kind of battle on his own…” Molly said, “It’s unthinkable…”

Molly takes the Dodge action, increasing her Reflex by half (Molly Reflex 4 -> 6) until her next turn!
---------------------
We rewind slightly to before the fight began…

Lusk eyed the building. It wouldn’t do them any good to rush in without knowing what was up. Yet, he was sure Fluut wouldn’t quite be able to hear him from inside, wherever he was. To ensure Fluut was able to heed the communication, Lusk blew a loud note from his horn….
----------
Fluut stood up a bit, listening. He could hear it… the droids had definitely caught up to the hostages. There wasn’t much time, even if one of them were strong enough to break free—

The distinctive sound of Lusk’s horn once again filled his ears, and Fluut stood to his full  height, looking in the direction he heard it from…

PERIMETER…. CLEAR… ALLY… FOUND… CONDITION? …. ORDERS?

The message was loud and incredibly clear, as clear as the sounds of violence below. Fluut quickly searched around him. Nero pocketed the paste, awaiting Fluut’s next action.

To his surprise, Fluut began tapping the nearest wall with claws and knuckles, as if sending a message. The intent was clear, but Nero wasn’t entirely sure…
-----------------
Lusk strained his ears as hard as he could to hear Fluut’s message. It was difficult, but the meaning was mostly clear:

TROUBLE… INSIDE… FINE… NOW… NERO… NINE… ENEMIES… TWO BIG… REST… NORMAL… MOST… AT… HOSTAGES…

Lusk’s brow furrowed as he understood what that meant.

HOSTAGES … FREED… UNSURE… REASON…

Now that was a surprise to hear. What he heard next, Lusk expected, and prepared himself internally for the next move.

MEET… INSIDE… DEFEAT… ENEMY… RESCUE… HOSTAGES…
--------------------
Round Two start!

Initiative Order

Ryo (23)
Hostage D (23)
Hostage A (18)
Hostage B (14)
Big Sentry A (12)
Hostage C (6)
Molly (5)

Ryo (62 HP / 81 KP / 2 AP)
Hostage D (21 HP / 1 AP)
Hostage A (13 HP / 2 AP)
Hostage B (16 HP / 2 AP)
Big Sentry A (92 HP / 99 KP / 3 AP)
Hostage C (10 HP / 0 AP)
Molly (14 HP / 2 AP)

Ryo’s turn!

Last edited by SSJRandomMaster on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo289 Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:23 am

Ryo looked at Hostage C, and Molly, "Hey, you guys need to get out of here," Ryo looked at the Big Sentry with an intense glare, "Don't worry about me I can take care of myself."

But Hostage C was not having it. "No, I can't sit by and let a child fight in this kind of war!"

Molly agreed with a nod, "It just isn't right!"

Before Ryo could respond the Big Sentry was charging at Ryo. Ryo glared at the robot, and charged at the big robot, Ryo manage to land an elbow on its metallic face, and sent it flying.

Ryo attacks Big Sentry with an elbow strike, inflicting 12 damage! Big Sentry's HP (92->80)

"I'm not done yet!" yelled out Ryo as he charged a ki blast, and shot it towards the robot. "Take this!" To Ryo surprise, his ki blast narrowly misses the Big Sentry.

Ryo looked shocked, "I missed!" Ryo started to think to himself. "Okay, maybe big sis was right, and training your ki is also important when it comes to fighting."

Ryo uses another AP (2->1) to attack Big Sentry with ki blast, but narrowly misses. Ryo's KP (78->74)

"Not good." muttered Ryo

Hostage D's turn!

Ryo289

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:08 am

Fluut, having sent his message, stood up. He dusted his clothes slightly, before turning to Nero, who was also making his way to his feet.

“How are you holding up?” Fluut asked.

“At present, I should be able to continue this mission,” Nero said, looking again for a few long moments at the blackened spots on the walls and floor that was the droid that almost killed him.

“The hostages are in trouble. We’d better start moving…” Fluut said, “We’ll meet the others there…”

And with that, Fluut and Nero were off…
-------------
“Hold on, kid!” Hostage D shouted, “I’m comin’!”

“You shouldn’t—” Ryo started, but Hostage D was far too into it to matter, and he struck the large robot in the back with his fist; to everyone’s surprise, the Big Sentry turned its head and stepped back for a moment.

Hostage D attacks Big Sentry A with a punch, and Big Sentry is caught off-guard (nat 1 Reflex), taking 8 damage! (HP 80 -> 72)

“Heh… heh…” Hostage D said, “Guess you ain’t so tough after all!?”

Whether he had always been this cocky or if his days of imprisonment had worn on him, Hostage D quickly rushed in again, the Big Sentry trying to strike him down in the process. However, Hostage D ducked and swung up with his fist opposite the one he just used, managing to make the Big Sentry take yet another step back!?

“Remember this, rust bucket!” shouted Hostage D, “My name’s Derek! And I’m gonna pay you back for what your bosses did to me—to us!”

Hostage D (Derek) attacks Big Sentry A with another punch (AP 1 -> 0), scoring a critical hit, inflicting 6 damage! (HP 72 -> 66)
Hostage A’s turn!

Trembling, Hostage A could barely muster any words. Though he’d been lucky enough to avoid being a target, Hostage A could only shake his head at Derek’s outburst.

“Idiot…” he breathed, barely able to speak, “He’s going to get himself killed…”

Bracing himself, Hostage A eyed the hall behind Big Sentry, perhaps weighing his luck…

Hostage A uses Block, giving himself an Endurance of 1 for this turn! (Endurance 0 -> 1)
Hostage B’s turn!

Hostage B moved again to protect Hostage C, seeing he was still in pain from his earlier assault.

“Don’t get carried away… You’re already injured enough…” Hostage B said, “And I want us all to leave together. We’ve survived this long, haven’t we!?”

Hostage B Protects Hostage C, redirecting attacks to himself!
Big Sentry A’s turn!

The large robot scanned its various targets, and perhaps out of the malice it was programmed with, did not target Ryo. Ryo looked up, alarmed at the sudden development.

“Hey, your real fight’s—”

Before Ryo could react, Big Sentry A swung its metal fist right towards Derek. Derek twisted his body, tried to get out of the way… but alas, Big Sentry A’s fist still hit home, and the unmistakable sound of bone snapping under the force echoed through the halls. Derek gave a massive shout in pain, and actually was knocked off his good foot, somehow winding up belly-down on the floor several feet away.

“No!” Ryo shouted, seeing what had happened. His fists tightened…

Big Sentry A attacks Derek, inflicting 12 damage (HP 21 -> 9) and crippling Derek’s leg! (Reflex 5 -> 3; Initiative 23 -> 17)
Hostage C’s turn!

“Damn it!” Hostage C cursed, “When will it end!?”

Hostage B shook his head. “What did I just…”

Hostage C had begun moving again, striking Big Sentry A with a kick that only succeeded in getting the metal man’s attention. Hostage B was once again by C’s side

“Stop it! You just saw what happened to him…” Hostage B nodded to Derek, “We can’t take any unnecessary risks! Just leave it to the kid. He’s plenty strong…”

“Damn it…” Hostage C cursed, “I can’t take this anymore…”

“You’re a strange one…” Hostage B said, “The instant you saw the others in danger you forgot all about your broken hand… what’s your name?”

“I’m…” Hostage C paused, feeling it a bad time for that question, “I’m Norman.”

“And I’m Fred,” Hostage B said, nodding, “I only wish we could have met under different circumstances…”

Hostage C (Norman) attacks Big Sentry A, inflicting 4 damage! (HP 66 -> 62)
Molly’s turn!

It had happened so fast… the man, “Derek”, had tried to stick up for them all, and in a flash, he was on the floor, one leg broken. Molly wanted to run, or perhaps remain glued to the floor, but her resolve suddenly steeled. It would have been bad form to leave two injured people to their fate. And Ryo, Derek, and Norman were willing to fight back despite the odds…

Before she realized it, she was in front of the prone Derek.

“What’re you doing…” Derek grumbled, “Get out of my way…”

“No chance…” Molly said, “I’m going to take a chance, too… I’ll bet our survival on him…”

Derek grimaced, and looked over to Ryo as he prepared to do…something…
---------------------
Round Three Start!
Initiative Order
Ryo (23)
Hostage A (18)
Derek (17)
Fred (14)
Big Sentry A (12)
Norman (6)
Molly (5)

Ryo (62 HP / 77 KP / 1 AP)
Derek (9 HP / 0 AP) [Crippled | Legs]
Hostage A (13 HP / 2 AP)
Fred (16 HP / 2 AP)
Big Sentry A (62 HP / 99 KP / 2 AP)
Norman (10 HP / 0 AP)
Molly (14 HP / 2 AP)
Ryo’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:29 am

Meanwhile with Lusk & Comapany...
(Before Round Three started)
--------------------

Lusk collected his thoughts, before a strange sensation came over him. A certain malice filled the air, and Arashi picked up on it to. Both turned to see Xalia stepped over the unconscious ????? where Lusk had left him. Realizing this "aura" was coming from the women, Arashi turned a bit blue.

"Hey, Xalia..." Lusk called out carefully. She didn't budge. "Xalia."

The women began to crouch down towards the ground, before Lusk's hand arrived at her shoulder. The wind knocked about from Lusk's movement blew Xalia's long hair.

Xalia stayed paused for a few moments, before turning back with her usual expression on.

"What's the problem, Lusk? You really want to carry this guy that bad?" she remarked with her standard tone of delight. As if nothing had happened. With that she stepped away.

From the sidelines, Arashi gulped, not sure exactly what was happening. Lusk meanwhile, thought over her words...

"'Lusk?'"
he wondered. It hadn't taken long since meeting him for Xalia to give him the name "Lusky", and she'd never abandoned it before. Until now.

But he didn't have the time to consider these things anymore. Crouching down he began to collect ?????, carefully putting him over one shoulder. He checked his pants for the small metal piece which contained his horn, which he'd pocketed after the battle.

"We're heading out soon, then?" Xalia asked, finished with looking over her twin blades.

"Yes..." Lusk answered, standing up, easily lifting ????.

Arashi quickly slammed a set of knuckles into his opposite palm, ready for anything. But Lusk seemed to be thinking otherwise...

"Arashi...I'd like you to leave."

The Saiyans expression spoke for itself, he'd be having none of that.

"Things could escalate to quickly, their may be more danger then just machines." Lusk finished, having made this decision after seeing ?????'s strength. He'd been to careless leaving Arashi to face the man alone. If Xalia hadn't arrived, could Arashi have let his guard down at just the wrong time? "We can handle things from here."

"I didn't come here to help you guys anyway" Arashi said, annoyed with Lusk, "So your approval doesn't mean a thing."

Lusk watched as Arashi's tongue stuck out at him, before the boy ran straight into the base.

Xalia gave a slight chuckle, "Oh? You'd better take responsibility Lusky...♡"

Lusk looked over at her, feeling an odd sense of relief...something most didn't feel at any point around Xalia. Still, he gave a sigh over Arashi's response. "I expected as much..." he replied, before his lips curved into a smile.

And the two headed pressed forward into the building as well, soon catching up with the stubborn teen and joining him...

--------------------
Lusk & Company should arrive at Ryo in two rounds!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo289 Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:35 am

"Alright, that's it, I'm starting to get angry!" growled Ryo. "Still in development, but whatever, I have no time to be stingy."

The Big Sentry started to beep, signaling it is starting to get impatient. Ryo glared at it, "Oh, shut up, you're nothing but a piece of junk!" Ryo started to charge a small red ki orb in his hand.

Norman raised an eyebrow, "What is he doing?"

Fred gulped, "Hopefully something good."

"Alright, let's see how you survive this," Ryo stretched out his arm, and started to aim at the Big Sentry, "BLITZ CANNON!" Ryo launched the small red ki orb as it directly hit the Big Sentry, causing an explosion.

Ryo uses his signature technique, Blitz Cannon! Dealt 26 damage on Big Sentry! Big Sentry's HP (62->36). Ryo's KP (77->58). Also Ryo has been dealt with backlash damage cause by his signature! Ryo's HP (62->60)

The smoke cleared showing Big Sentry was still standing, but you could see sparks pouring out of its body showing it has been damage.

Ryo looked disappointed, "It's still up? Thought for sure i would be able to destroy it."

Hostage A's turn

Ryo289

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:01 pm

Hostage A looked between the hallway again. He was definitely sure of it now. He was caught in the crossfire of two unstoppable forces… forces that would reduce him to paste if given the opportunity.

Peter, you’ve got to go!

Without thinking, Hostage A, or rather, “Peter”, began to run for it, staggering a little as he did so.

“Where are you going!?” shouted Molly, trying to warn him.

“I’m doing the only thing I can and getting myself out—”

The Big Sentry, despite its damage, moved with breathtaking speed for its size, and easily cut off Peter’s escape before he got too far. Peter froze, not at all sure what to do in this situation.

“Move, you idiot…!” Derek shouted, but it was already too late. The big fist of the Big Sentry launched forward, crashing hard into Peter’s chest as more loud cracking was heard. Peter hacked up blood visibly as he was lifted from his feet. Clutching his chest, Peter groaned in pain, unable to articulate more.

Peter attempts to escape, but Big Sentry A is able to cut him off before he begins! Big Sentry A then uses an AP (2 -> 1) to attack Peter, dealing 9 damage! (HP 13 -> 4) Peter has internal injuries that won’t heal on their own!
Derek’s turn!

“Damn it…!” Derek grumbled, crawling his way over to Peter despite the pain that shot through his knee every time he slightly moved it. He crawled towards the downed Peter, and as soon as he was in position, he sat up the best he could, forming a protective wall of sorts in front of the bleeding Peter.

“You absolute…moron…” Derek said, shaking his head.

“Look who’s—” Peter coughed more blood, “Talking…”

“Save it,” Derek said, nervousness entering his mind as he realized how grave Peter’s injury was compared to his own, “You’ll bleed out faster if you keep that up…”

Derek uses Protect on Peter, redirecting attacks to himself!
Fred’s turn!

“This isn’t the time to be thinking about ourselves…We’re only going to survive if we make it out together…” Fred said, continuing to stand in defense of Norman.

Fred continues to Protect Norman from danger!
Big Sentry A’s turn!
At the start of Big Sentry A’s turn, he attempts his Willpower save and fails, taking 3 damage from Bleeding status! This status lasts for 3 more rounds! (HP 36 -> 33)

Big Sentry A continued to eye its various targets, sparks shooting out every so often as its injuries from the Blitz Cannon began to take hold. The sentry eyed its various targets before coming to a stop on Norman. It lowered its body and began to charge. Fred, however, stepped in the way!

“Get out of the way!” Norman insisted, “You’ll get killed for sure!”

“No way…” Fred said, “I’m not that kind of guy!”

The charge of the robot came forward, and struck Fred directly in the chest. Once again, the very painful sound of popping was heard. Fred hacked up blood and spit as his body was launched across the room. Once he came to a stop, he had stopped cold, unmoving on the ground.

“I-is he…!?” Norman stuttered.

Big Sentry A attacks Norman with Bulldozing Charge (KP 99 -> 84), but the attack is redirected to Fred at disadvantage! This avails him little, for he still takes 22 damage! (HP 16 -> 0) Big Sentry A fails its Non-Lethal check, so Fred is at Near-Death!
Norman’s turn!

“Damn you!” Norman roared, once again standing up and rushing Big Sentry A, rushing the enemy with all his force. The large robot eyed him, and cocked its fist back, ready this time for Norman’s advance. Norman lashed out with a punch, but didn’t even make contact this time. Yet again, Big Sentry A threw a punch that slammed into his victim’s mid-section, and lifted him from his feet. Norman landed to a halt next to Fred, also unconscious.

Norman attacks Big Sentry A with a punch, but Big Sentry A counterattacks (AP 1 -> 0), dealing 12 damage! (HP 10 -> 0) As the attack was non-lethal, Norman is merely unconscious!
Molly’s turn!

Molly couldn’t believe what was happening. In such a short time, two of them lay unconscious and still on the floor, another had internal injuries that wouldn’t heal, and the other was cripipled. Molly could only stand, staring at the huge monster that right now, seemed unstoppable.

“H-help us…” Molly began to tremble, “Somebody… help us!”

Only barely managing to hold it together, Molly moves to protect Derek again…
-------------------
Round 4 start!
At this moment, Team Lusk arrives!

Initiative Order
[Round: 4]
Arashi (28)
Ryo (23)
Lusk (21)
Xalia (18)
Peter (18)
Derek (17)
Fred (14)
Big Sentry A (12)
Norman (6)
Molly (5)

Arashi (73 HP / 90 KP / 3 AP)
Ryo (60 HP / 58 KP / 1 AP)
Lusk (75 HP / 80 KP / 70 MP / 4 AP)
Xalia (90 HP / 71 KP / 4 AP)
Peter (4 HP / 2 AP) [Crippled | Internal]
Derek (9 HP / 0 AP) [Crippled | Legs]
Fred (0 HP / 2 AP) [Near-Death: 0/3 S | 0/3 F]
Big Sentry A (33 HP / 84 KP / 0 AP) ['Bleeding' 3 dmg/3 turns]
Norman (0 HP / 0 AP) [Unconscious]
Molly (14 HP / 2 AP)

Arashi’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:05 am

Arashi was a bit annoyed after Lusk's comment. He had spent a good part of his short existence training to be the best Boxer he could. However ever since the incident his entire outlook on the idea of "strength" had been shaken to its core. He couldn't do anything to defend himself or others when the time came, a stranger out of nowhere stole his hard earned technique in a matter of seconds as well as almost nailed him with it, and his fighting prowess isn't even enough to instill true confidence in others of his caliber. With every step he took while running through this Factory he began to question what kind of world was he charging into. Does he really have what it takes to even bring down the man he was after? He blindly came to this place with no plan of action or any idea of what lied behind it's reinforced walls. He didn't even have to attack this place. At this point he was just a child throwing a tantrum because he didn't find the man he was looking for. Just what exactly was Arashi planning to accomplish here?

“Somebody… help us!”

Suddenly a loud cry for help rang through the halls! Before he knew it Arashi had increased his pace and began to track down the source. In seconds he had stumbled upon a hallway with several people and a large android. Arashi quickly noticed the injured people and that sight took Arashi from annoyed too just plain angry. He began to send some Ki into his fist as he leaped towards the Android. Unfortunately Arashi was unfocused and the energy dissipated like a dying flame, however that did not stop him from taking his swong at the Android. Sadly the target moved out of the way just in time.

Arashi attempted a charged punch but fails manipulation check! (Arashi KP 90>77)

"Why'd you dodge big guy? Not so damn tough when you're dealing with someone in your league! COME ON!"

Ryo's turn
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo289 Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:35 am

Ryo anger started to increase as he watch Norman and Fred lose consciousness. "Okay, that's it, I'm mad now!" Ryo started to increase his ki as a red aura started to surround Ryo!

"No one is about to die on my watch!" Ryo rushed at the Big Sentry as he started to send his ki into his two fist. "Take this!" Ryo manage to strike the Big Sentry with his ki enhance punch, but unfortunately the Big Sentry holds up it's arm to reduce the damage!

Ryo attacks Big Sentry with a charge ki punch, but Big Sentry manage to endure the attack reducing the damage inflicting 8 damage! Ryo used 6 KP. Ryo's KP (58->52)

Ryo arm got stuck inside the droid's arm, which is what Ryo wanted. Ryo smirked, "Got you!" Ryo launched another ki enhanced punch, and this time landed a direct hit! Ryo's punch cause an explosion as the Big Sentry was sent flying, and crashed into the wall.

Ryo used AP to attack once again. Ryo's AP (1>0) Ryo used a charge ki punch again inflicting 16 damage! Ryo used 6 KP once again. Ryo's KP (52->46)

Big Sentry, although heavily damage, came out of the hole in the wall, staggering as it walked out. Sparks surging out wildly out of the droid's body.

Ryo shook his head, "You have got to be kidding me," Ryo groan, "It's still alive," Ryo turned over finally noticing Arashi,"Wait...who are you?" Ryo had a comically confused look on his face as he looked at Arashi.

Lusk's turn

Ryo289

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:43 pm

"Wait... who are you?" Ryo asked, a comically confused look on his face. Arashi, a few steps off from Ryo, didn't have much in him for a greeting at the moment but still gave a wave to the young boy. "Yo."

Arashi's tail flicked into view, and Ryo was caught by further surprise. At that moment Arashi saw the same, a tail carefully wrapped around Ryo's waist.

Both leaned back in surprise, shouting the same thing by chance: "You're Saiyan!?"

"That's what i'm sayin'!"

It was a surprise to both, the odds off running into another Saiyan on Earth...well, they were mostly lost on these two, but shocked they were. But they welcomed it, but with no time to chat.

Then Ryo turned his head to find a huge demon-looking man drop in next to him, green-skinned man with the sharpest of features in what almost looked like a big green sweater? To the boy shock, the man who had been watching over their imprisonment was slung over the demon's shoulder, unconscious!?

"Huh!?!?"

--
Lusk's turn!

Pulling the familiar white metal from his pocket, Lusk gave the necessary chant and in a puff of smoke his huge horn appeared in place of it.

"To think they'd attack the hostages..." Lusk thought, an unrecognized enmity heating up inside him. He didn't act on it, that wasn't important now. Lifting the heavy weapon/instrument up, he inhaled. Ryo raised his arms defensively at the newcomer, ready to defend himself against anything.

*"BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH"*

As Lusk blew the horn, his magic flowed into the performance. The same technique which healed Arashi and stabilized ?????, the Chiyujutsu, resounded through the air. As it caught Arashi and Ryo's ears, their bodies lightened as any injury on them seemed to tingle. The fuzzy feeling became almost like an itch, as the wounds quickly healed.

From his laying position, Derek took in the sound as well. His tired and broken body was overcome with the same feeling, as his weakness seemed to bubble to the surface and out of his body. His broken leg tightened uncomfortably, before seeming to "snap" back to status quo. The man couldn't process what was happening, speechless. The next thing he knew, he was on the knee of the leg which was broken seconds ago. "A-A miracle?"

Peter found himself to lost in pain to catch the song, its effects and his own surroundings lost on him. Derek stood to see Lusk making his way for the injured Fred near him.

Lusk uses his ranged Chiyujutsu, the Chiyukakyoku!! (MP- 10 70 -> 60)

Ryo, Arashi, and Derek hear (+40 HP), and are healed back to full! (Ryo HP 74 ) (Arashi HP 87) (Derek HP 21)! Derek is no longer Crippled!

Peter fails to hear it!

Placing his horn against the ground, Lusk let it drop as he crouched down reach Fred. The man was unconcious, his chest practically caved in.

"This pain..."

Raising a palm just in front of Fred's broken chest, Lusk's magic reached out into him. His healing began and took effect quickly, yet Lusk wished he could do it even faster. This man didn't deserve this. Glancing to the various other innocent that'd managed to mount an escape, one of which lay pressing a  hand wound nearby, Lusk felt true contempt for the faction responsible.

"Gack!"Fred suddenly gasped, suddenly able to breath properly once again. He looked up at Lusk, eyes slowly focusing, in confusion.

Lusk burns an AP (4->3) to use his Chiyujutsu (MP -4 60 ->56) on the fatally injured Fred, healing 16 damage! (HP 0 ->16)

As Fred began to stir, the Namekian stepped away, and wad carefully placing the unconscious ???? down. Big Sentry, nearly finished, seemed to have had enough of the unclear interference, and was rushing right for him.

Lusk jumped forward, and Big Sentry seemed to regret it's action, attempting to dodge. It had already sealed its fate however, Lusk's heavy fist piercing straight through it.

Lusk burns another AP (3->2) to attack Big Sentry with a Punch, inflicting 10 damage! (HP 9 -> 0)

Xalia's turn!

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
OOC: Simple translations.
Chiyujutsu = Healing Technique.
Chiyukakyoku - Healing Song/Tune

Last edited by TheToonKing on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next