The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OLD] Arc I Hub: RISING Unit Base

+4
Ryo289
theiceblade
TheToonKing
Natsu Fury
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[OLD] Arc I Hub: RISING Unit Base Empty [OLD] Arc I Hub: RISING Unit Base

Post by SSJRandomMaster Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:48 am

The base is quite vast, appropriate considering the base is meant to house some of the world's strongest known fighters. Though the unit is meant to take on the E.L.A. and stop them before they took over everything, that didn't mean there weren't fish to fry and things to do on downtime. Primarily training, as the world's best tended to do.

Of course, there were also other things for the fighters to do, things that could affect the world as it related to the war, cleanup missions, side investigations...

And hang out and do other things.

So yeah, this is base activity central between missions, including sidequests. Now that's not to say main missions don't take place here, but all the same.
------------
Item Shop

Ration - 70
Repair Nanopaste - 80
Water - 1
Sports Drink - 55
Electrolyte Pack - 95
First-Aid Kit - 140
Chaos Disk - 200

More items can be added based on results of side and main quests, and the prices can change as well.
------------
Side Missions

Investigate Suspicious Activity
• Description: The E.L.A. has been conducting a destructive search close to the West Coast. A nearby city has been taken over to force the citizens to help. It’s almost as if they’re searching for something…  important.
• Objectives:
o Find out what the E.L.A. is searching for in the area, and recover it if able.
o Liberate the city.
• Rewards:
o XP: 500
o Money: $1000
o Unknown Item
• Repeatable? No

Stop the Saibamen! 1
• Description: Saibamen have laid siege to a city! You have to save them before the Saibamen kill everyone!
• Objectives:
o Take out all Saibamen!
• Rewards:
o XP: From the fight
o Money: $1000
• Repeatable? Yes

Break the Targets! 1
• Description: Even a top-class warrior like yourself needs some batting practice, right!? Destroy the targets set up for you around the base.
• Objectives:
o Destroy all targets in the area.
• Rewards:
o XP: 500; decreases by 10 with each post made (min. 100)
o Money: $0
• Repeatable? Yes

Spare Parts for Science
• Description: The U.S. military is suffering a shortage, and need you to conduct a raid on the enemy base to recover some parts and supplies they’ll need to continue their research and duties. Make sure the parts are reasonably intact.
• Objectives:
o Get the parts on the wishlist
o Escape with parts in tow
o Neutralize any threats.
o [OPTIONAL] Hack into base computer to steal data.
• Rewards:
o XP: 500 (+300 if optional objective accomplished)
o Money: $1500 (+700 if optional objective accomplished)
• Repeatable? No

More may come up.

Last edited by SSJRandomMaster on Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:21 am; edited 5 times in total
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

[OLD] Arc I Hub: RISING Unit Base Empty Re: [OLD] Arc I Hub: RISING Unit Base

Post by Natsu Fury Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:44 am

Arashi looked around in amazement as he took in his new surroundings. It was a truly stunning base to behold. So many people moving around at once; tackling whatever emergency, phone call, heavy lifting, or coffee run that was assigned to them. It was almost too unrealistic to believe at first glance but Arashi supposed at this point the term “realistic” came down to one’s own perspective. Arashi continued to exam everything he and his new acquaintances passed as they walked through the base until two bulky men in military uniform approached them.

“Excuse me but is your name Arashi Agbara” asked the pale bald man on the left.
“The one and only. If you need me to fight some more robots that’ll have to wait till I grab some food first. Can’t hero up when the tank ain’t even half full ha ha ha”
Arashi enjoyed his little quip and almost bent over from his chuckling. Sadly no one else seemed to share his humor at the time. Those that surrounded him just looked at him with blank expressions and he soon ended his little chuckle fest. “If it’s all the same to you Mr Agbara I would much rather we got to the point of the matter at hand”

“Um sure . . . . yeah”

“We have reason to believe that you hold information about the events of the attack on WT Academy three months” the bald man said as he pointed behind him with his thumb. ”You’re going to need to come with us for questioning.”
Arashi paused for a moment, the playful expression he once held up was cleared from his face almost instantly and replaced with a strong glare. Soon the expression on the soldier's face showed a bit of nervousness as Arashi stood there and stared at him for a few seconds. “Oh yeah sure I can do that” the Saiyan said with a renewed new cheerful expression. The soldiers regained their composure and guided the boy to an empty room.

After several hours of questions regarding the attack, the kidnapped students, and the leader of the assault. A tall blonde man with a wolf tail haircut, white suit,and inhuman strength. After they had gotten all they wanted from the Saiyan the bald man dug into his pocket and pulled out a cell phone. The man motioned his hand and placed it on the table before he began to leave with his partner.
“What’s the phone for” Arashi asked puzzled. The bald man just looked at Arashi in complete disbelief. As if he was he was looking at someone who just walked up to him and smacked a plate of food out of his hands. “Kid you have been labeled missing and potentially dead by the public for the past three months. You tell ME what the phone is for.” With that piece of his mind passed on to Arashi the soldiers made their way out of the room leaving Arashi to his business.

Arashi contemplated it for a moment, asking why would he need to call anyone at a time like this. He needed to be out there trying to figure out what was going on,what this place really was, who those other fighters were, and ask that super soldier who the hell attacked his home as well as why.
Then it hit him! HOME! He hadn't talked to his parents since the incident. He quickly grabbed the phone and began to dial the number to his gym. Arashi waited as it rang hoping someone was still there and that his parents hadn't gone on a crazy goose chase.

CLICK . . . . “This Zucchina of the Adamantine Gym! If we can’t break you NO ONE CAN! Oh one moment sir. I swear to god Kyle if I catch you flirting again I will drop kick you through a wall! You have a title match in two weeks!”
“Yep that was definitely mom” Arashi thought.
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:56 am

As the base was getting built RISING Unit had each been given a room to call their own on base, and all had filled it accordingly. Lusk had initially denied such a large space, but soon found a use for it.

Upon arriving on Earth, Lusk had planted a number of the Namek native "Ajisa" plants. It seemed appropriate to exchange some of his own culture when he took in all of the Earths. Seeing several bushes planted everywhere he left filled Lusk with a calm feeling. It reminded him of home.

[OLD] Arc I Hub: RISING Unit Base Latest?cb=20170109191620

A single waterfall covers much of one wall, pouring down into a duct which split the room and flowed into another. At the center of the stream, on a large stone, was Lusk.

The Namekian was finishing his morning meditation, calming his thoughts for the day. He never much cared for this tradition...but it apparently showed results once a Namekian reached a certain age...

A nearby timer began to ding, Lusk wincing at the sounds. He'd need a quieter one...

--------------------

"N-No, that's not enough..." the man replied, placing Lusk's handed over money down on the counter. Lusk looked on, perplexed. "Just five more..." the man replied, fed up with Lusk's lack of grasping currency. The aliens appearance and stature had worn off to many, and Lusk appeared simply as a do-well oaf to many.

Lusk handed the man what he needed, and took his purchased items...

---------------

Lusk uses $355 (500 -> 145) to buy two Sports Drinks ($60 + $60), one First-Aid Kit ($150), and a Repair Nanopaste ($85)!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:44 am

“Mom . . . it's me . . . Arashi”
“. . . . . . . if this is another prank call-”
“ You're going to threaten to find out where I live then knock down my door and wreck every phone in my house but ya probably won't because you can't handle dad's I'm disappointed in you look.

Arashi’s Interruption was met with a long pause. The young boy began to question if he went about this correctly. He was gone for so long and he just calls as if it's another Friday. Then he began to hear . . . . . crying?
“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU” she roared into the phone. For a moment Arashi was sure he went death from the shock of the sound wave. Tell her she soon continued her rant and he heard every last word of it.
“I thought you were dead! Your father has been searching for you all over the city and hanging up posters! Everyone in the gym has been worried sick! Where have you been!? Are you okay!?”

“I'm fine Mom, I'm fine, right now they got me hold up in some kind of military base . . . . .I think.” A clear sigh of relief could be heard from Zuchinna. This had never happened before, Arashi was always used to seeing a pillar of unshaken charismatic strength. When they both got caught in a bank robbery she would just laugh at how unlucky the would-be robbers were to have encountered her that day as she knocked their lights out one by one. She especially expected the same kind of strength from her son in and out of the ring. However today that strict yet encouraging voice was much weaker. Arashi didn't like this alien vibe in the least and quickly moved on to something more uplifting.
“Ummm MOM, I got my first zenkai boost a while back and you were right. It does feel like someone put me back together with better parts.”
“What?! Oh my god that's amazing! I didn't get mine until I was 19! Wait . . . . . .who almost killed you” Zucchina exclaimed.

“Ok ok let me explain”
So he did, Arashi outlined the events of the past three months in complete detailed. He spoke of the month he spent recovering in a forest, how he fought robots to actually help save people, and the potential friends he had the honor of meeting. Almost every part of the story made her proud of the progress Arashi had made and one could only imagine the smug grin she had on her face. After all it was her and Arashi’s dad that trained him.
“That’s amazing kiddo, I knew all that sweat would be worth it in the end. So when do these people plan to bring you home today”?
“What? I can't come home yet.”

“And why is that?”

“I can’t just quit now. I need to find my friends from school,help these guys do their . . . . thing, and most importantly I have to pay that that jackass in the lab coat back for what he-”

“ENOUGH” Zucchina shouted, this time without a shred of weakness in her voice. ”From what you told me this freak you think is just another guy isn't someone you can just knock down like a deck of cards. Arashi . . . . the news report said every master at the school was found dead and even if the gap wasn't astronomical each of them were stronger than you! Yes I trained you to be a good fighter but that doesn't mean you’re a great one yet. There are still so many things I need to teach but I can’t do that if you’re dead! Please just leave this to the people who know what they’re doing and come home!”

Mom. . . I appreciate all that you've done for me along with the home you and dad worked your butts off for just to make sure I grew up somewhere healthy. I’m sorry but this is the one fight I can't just walk away from.”
“Your pride isn't what's important here! You saw what they can do.These people you want to tangle with don’t care if you’re a kid they will end you!”

“MOM! It doesn’t matter how tough this guy or his friends are! It has to be me who beats him into the ground and throws him in a cage! It just has to be!”
“Why?! So you can brag about it? So you can show of how much of a big strong man you are” she asked mockingly.
“No! It’s nothing like that.”

“Then why are you doing this when you know you can’t beat him”!?

“Because for the first time in my life I was scared! No one knows this but the only reason I’m still here is because I ran away like a bitch and left everyone there to die fighting!”

“what?”

“The guy in the white get up . . . he just kept coming. I couldn't stop him let alone keep him from hurting anyone else. He was seconds away from almost wiping me out until my friends jumped in and told me to run. I didn't even argue . . . I just ran. I could hear their screams from behind me as jumped out the window and I just kept running. I almost didn't even leave the forest because I was scared he’d find me. Until I remembered what dad told me. He said fists that hold no real purpose hold no real strength. I think it was then I finally pieced together dads fortune cookie bit. I know this is a long shot but I can feel something in me changing every time I fight these guys. I know I can beat that fucking monster if I just trust that feeling.”
Arashi’s speech had left her dumbfounded. Though she still greatly wanted him to come back and end this nightmare she soon realize the only one who could truly do that was him.

“Okay. I can't believe I'm doing this but okay. Just promise me that no matter what you see out there that you will not let it break you again. Every hit that eventually comes your way you get back up and come back swinging several times as hard. Most importantly don't ever let me hear you call yourself a bitch ever again! Do you hear me?!”
“Yes ma’am!”

“Alright then,you better get back out there hero.I've got a lot to tell your father when he gets back. And one more thing!”

“Yes mom?”

“I love you”

Last edited by Natsu Fury on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:18 am

Arashi ran towards the item shop and looked at the selection. This was definitely a tough choice but he had to keep things simple. He asked the clerk to plz hand him one health kit,a sports drink ,and five water bottles. He handed over the money, stuffed it all in his bag, and went about his way.

Arashi payed 215$ (500$>285$) to buy a sports drink,Health Kit, and 5 water bottles.
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:00 am

"Not even for me ♡?"

Xalia was leaning on the counter, relaxing her head on her hand, "Come on merchant-kun."

"Your position warrants no special discount, you know this. Anything more than regulated rations cost you accordingly," the man handed Xalia a package, regulated food and water for the day. Waiting to see if she'd purchase luxury.

The woman sighed, "Can't blame me for trying. I'll oblige," she brought out a wad of cash, "This should cover it...."

"If you say so, but you're spending everything again aren't you?"

"Of course ♡!" She quickly grabs the items she wanted, now holding a bag to fill with, "I have no other need for it while I'm here," she begins to walk away.

"And what about after the war...?"

A pause. Turning her head with a curious face, "Oh...Never thought about that. Oh well," and she continues off.
--------------------

Xalia purchases 5 Waters ($5), 2 Sports Drinks($120), 2 First-Aid Kits ($300), and 1 Ration ($75) totaling to $500. (500 -> 0)

--------------------

Last edited by Gohan2535 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

https://souzougames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:16 am

the lab came back into view slowly, Nero's eyes taking a minute to come back into focus. looking down confirmed what he suspected, the repairs were done and he was ready to move around again.
"(Note to self: ask for an alternative to deactivation...coming in and out of existence is just jarring..)" Nero thought.

getting up off the table slowly he took his surroundings in.

the lab wasn't the..neatest place in the world, tools were strewn all about and various side-projects littered tables. just the way he left it..

looking back, behind the console for the repair table stood a young woman in a lab coat, With green hair and violet eyes.

"Hi Miss Amari."

"Heya Nero, everything looking good? i have to say,,the Nanopaste sure did alot of the work for me." Dr. Verbatim said with a  warm smile.

'Yeah..i think everything's alright now, thank you." Nero said..attempting his best smile himself...he understood this was..reassuring? he hadn't quite grasped it..and he was too scared to try it with anyone else either way. "Of course buddy, it's what im here for" Verbatim responded.

"hey, one of the soldiers came around and asked me when you'd be done. you have another field assignment it seems." Verbatim's tone shifted to one of worry as she said this..  "Another one?" Nero responded.

"yeah, id like to talk to you about your last one but..that can wait, seems people need you now, best get going."

Nero nodded and sprinted for the table where he'd left his clothes, after getting dressed he ran out the door.

"(Probably best to pick up some Nanopaste at the shop before i report in..)" Nero thought. he'd like to avoid a repeat of last mission but..he couldn't be too careful at the moment.

Nero Purchases 2 Nanopaste while he's at the shop, costing 170$ 500 - > 330
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:40 am

This was it, the moment when Arashi's journey of power would begin. Right now he was being called to the main Hub to receive his first official mission. He looked through his bag as he jogged through the halls of the base. everything was there and ready to be used. All he needed to do was pick up his mission assignment and get going. With his supplies accounted for he zipped up his bag and put it on. Arashi felt a strange mix of excitement and nervousness as he head towards his destination but he just figured it was to be expected. "First mission jitters are probably something everyone goes through" he thought to himself.

"Just gotta be liiikkkee that guy. Calm, cool, and - wait a minute"
After a closer look Arashi recognized the guy in question. It turned out to be the white haired young man that helped out back at the factory. Arashi quickly caught up to him and introduced himself with a bright grin.

"I remember you! You're the guy from before! How are you man?"

"I'm fine, thanks" the white haired boy said without looking at Arashi.

"Good to know. Oh yeah, names Arashi and you?"

"I'm Nero, thank you for your assistance back at the factory."
The Saiyan responded with a casual laugh before excepting the thanks with comedic modesty. "Just being a good American"
"I see" Nero said still looking ahead. As the two warriors continued their jog they eventually realized that they were both headed towards the same office.

"After you man" Arashi said while opening the door.
"Thank you" Nero said. Arashi shut the door behind him and noticed a bulky blonde women behind the desk with two folders in front of her.

"Okay I'm gonna make this short,sweet, and straight to the point. The west coast has seen better and is currently under enemy control."

She then gets and hands the folders too both fighters. "Your mission is to find what the enemy is looking for and take it if possible. As well as save as many hostages as you can. You will have a third agent assisting you with this task. I believe is name is Kigo. Do you understand the task that has been given to you?"

Both Arashi and Nero responded with a tight solute and a unified "Yes mam!"
The women told them they were free to go and they both exited the room.

Arashi and Nero looked at each other for moment. They didn't know much about each other but they understood one thing. Team work is going to be a very important factor here.
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo289 Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:42 am

"What a long day!" thought Ryo as he dropped on his bed. Ryo looked around, his apparently new "home", and sighed. So much happen in the past few days. First he gets captured, along with his sister, gets shoved in some cell, breaks out, with some of the hostages, fights a big droid, meets another saiyan, and then join some military thing. Yeah, these past few days have been rough.

Right now, from what Ryo has heard, everyone is off doing their own thing, or off on some mission. Ryo looked out the window to see it was night time.

"i wonder if she's okay" thought Ryo. Ryo looked around his room again. "Anna, would be piss to see I let Aiko get capture." Ryo smiled brightly as he closed his eyes.

"I'm sure she's fine, she'll be able to take care of herself until i get to her." smiled Ryo. With that, Ryo drifted off to sleep not before having one final thought. "I'm going to save you, sis...I promise!"

Ryo289

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:23 am

"Time to cool down and relax after that last mission," Xalia thought, bag over her shoulder as she moved through the halls taking a nice stroll before she would reach her designated room.

"What's that...? Mayor of...?"

Xalia took a step then stopped, just by a room full of the support team.

"Did i hear that right? Right away." the shuffling of a chair as the man got up.

"What was it," one of the other members questioned, the initial one rushing for the door.

"Little 'green monsters' laying siege to a city. Urgent--"

"Little green men you say ♡," Xalia stepped in the man's way, him just managing to stop in time.

"?!"
---------------------
Xalia takes the request to Stop the Saibamen!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo289 Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:26 am

"Mmmm, is it morning," mumbled Ryo in his sleep, as he slowly opened his eyes. Ryo rubbed his eyes, and looked out the window, "No, no, it's still night." Ryo yawned as he stretch his arms.

"Well, enough sleep, time to get some training in!" smirked Ryo as he pumped his fist in the air. Ryo got out of his bed, and started to head towards the training room.

Before going to the training room, Ryo decided to buy some stuff. Ryo bought 1 First aid pack, 2 sports drinks, 10 water bottles, and 2 Rations. 500-150-120-10-150= $70. Ryo has $70 remaining.

Ryo289

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:56 am

Xalia had just returned from her mission. She was still naked, walking around the base and heading towards a certain room.

She caught the glares of everyone on the way, but she hadn't cared. At least not about that. What was on her mind right now, was the immediate rumor she heard upon arriving. I say rumor, but of course it's a fact; Shinjo's escape attempt.

She needed to act fast in order to set her plan in motion...

She stopped at the door, opening and walking in casually.

"Hey, Fluut-kun," the door closed as her bare feet audibly stepped along, "I think it's time we had a talk..."
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:53 pm

Fluut, since the escape attempt, had spent his days quieting the storm he'd more or less caused himself. Thankfully, everything he'd felt had started to quiet down.

"Hey, Fluut-kun, I think it's time we had a talk..." Xalia's voice slowly phased in, and Fluut opened his eyes. Sure enough, Xalia had entered his room...

Still in the state of undress that had everyone that wasn't him or Lusk completely frazzled. Whatever. It was her choice, and Fluut wasn't going to judge. Or be aroused...

"Yes, Xalia?" Fluut ceased meditating, standing up on his platform in the center of the artifically dyed green lake, "What about?"
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:21 pm

The woman took a breath. She looked at Fluut and began, "I suppose it isn't a surprise...but I've had something on my mind for the last few days. I assume Lusk could already tell after my outburst then."

Fluut didn't seem entirely phased, still. He just continued to listen.

"So I'll be honest... That kid," she raised her arm, her expression serious, "... I know him. And that's what I want to talk about."

There was a pause.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:44 am

"You... know him..." Fluut said, the implications rising. Though the fact he himself had been brought to a sort of breakdown in his recent fight with the prisoner--something that he was grateful Lusk was around for since if not for him the prisoner wouldn't even be alive--

Point was, Xalia's own past was something he didn't know about. And now he knew that Xalia and the teen so dedicated to the cause of those people that he would die for them, seemingly, were connected.

"What do you know about him?" asked Fluut, now ready to learn more. The question of "why are you telling me this" didn't quite occur to him.
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:30 am

"I know a few things from a while back," another pause, "I guess you could say we're related."

The only reason she came to Fluut immediately, was for her plan to be set in motion. She did, however, need permission from the leader of RISING to do so, unless she decided to go against them completely (which she did not for...reasons).

She trusted Fluut to a degree, but she didn't know if he'd be willing to even consider it. There wasn't any harm trying of course...

So she began to explain herself.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:43 am

Fluut listened intently. Her plan made sense on the surface... but the critical part left Fluut in doubt. He had no idea if Lusk was listening in at the moment, but Fluut was tempted to shout full-volume in rejection. He very nearly did, but Xalia managed to explain herself in a way that made sense to Fluut, and made him reconsider...

Admittedly, Fluut knew little of human culture, much less human wars and how to win them in ways besides hitting things really hard. That summed up most of his combat experience, in fact. As mentioned prior, Fluut was a rarity among his people--usually Nameks were far wiser...

In the end, albeit a bit reluctantly...

"I see..." Fluut hesitantly said. There was still some lingering doubt he couldn't fully shut down, though... "There is a lot of risk involved, though... are you sure that will work?"
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:51 am

Xalia crossed her arms for a moment. It was true, there was risk. Quite a lot of it. But this was something she convinced herself she had to do. She had already told Fluut himself just now that personal gain was involved, but it had it's advantages for this side of the war as well.

"We'll have to be careful. One mistake could cause trouble for everyone, but this could be something that determines the end result..."

She closed her eyes, "I won't force you to agree, but you should know me well enough," she gave a genuine smile, nothing sinister surprisingly, "Even if you disagree, I'll do it anyway, Fluut-kun ♥️"
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:57 pm

Fluut didn't really need to be told that much. Mostly because that fact had been made clear to him from prior events.

In the end, she's the wildcard of the RISING Unit... Fluut thought to himself. He probably couldn't stop her even if he tried.

"I know."
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:27 am

Xalia headed for the door, "I'll give you some time to think about it. Not to much though..."

"With the recent breakout attempt, I'm sure the time he's here is growing much shorter so I'll be heading over to speak with him if only briefly. I'm interested in seeing what he has to say..."

The door opened, "I'll expect an answer soon, Fluut."
---------------
"You want us...to," one of the soldiers began, flustered as much as the others. She cleared her throat, "You want us to leave you alone with him..."

She looked at Xalia up and down, then towards the prisoner with a blush on her face. What devious act was she going to try?!

Another soldier spoke up, "I suppose you're part of RISING, so you being overpowered won't be easy... especially with his recovery still taking place..."

It didn't take much for the soldiers to all agree, heading just into the other room to guard just in case. Whispers of question towards Xalia's appearance before they were completely out of ear shot.

There was no other prisoners other than the 'kid' that Xalia had so easily taken out before (despite him being able to get up before Arashi really put him out).

She took a few steps towards the cell in particular, her face shaded from lack of light.

(Yes, she's still naked. Deal with it ; p )
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

[OLD] Arc I Hub: RISING Unit Base Empty Re: Arc I Hub: RISING Unit Base

Post by TheMelon93 Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:44 pm

Being a well-traveled young man, it would be safe to say that Kigo has seen and experienced some pretty amazing stuff in his time on this earth. Scaling up the mountains in the harsh winter climate of the Himalayas, skirting through the wilderness in the great jungles of South America and Africa, learning of the history and architecture sprawled throughout Europe, and training in the fierce arts of combat in Asia, he thought he'd seen it all. To his joy, he found that there was still much to see and learn, even in this corner of the world.

The installation for the RISING Unit was massive, to say the least. Its structures stood tall and imposing, well-built enough to withstand even the toughest of assaults. Not only that, but they were neatly aligned, so much that it seemed like there was a general flow to the area as a whole. “So this is where NASA's budget went,” Kigo jested to himself.

The organization was much the same for its staff; like the air base before, everyone ran around with a different purpose. Strangely, despite only working with Nero and Arashi thus far, he'd felt an odd connection to the rest of his would-be coworkers. He wondered what kind of people they were like…

For all his curiosity about the staff he’d be working with, there was another topic that was scratching at the back of his mind. The jewel they had recovered. Nero had taken it with him, but something didn’t settle with him.

Having left footprints all over the world, he pored through his memories for anything related to what they had found. Come to think of it, he’d heard of myths about six...perhaps seven, gemstones of various colors that could on their own unlock unimaginable power. Combined, however, they could alter the very laws of reality, casting upon it miracles…. Or bringing about total destruction. They had many names, but one name in particular stood out to him:

The Chaos Emeralds.

It was very probable that what they’d picked up was one such Chaos Emerald. With that in mind, all of the puzzles over why the E.L.A. had spent so much time and effort searching for it snapped into place, and most likely they were expending countless efforts searching for the rest.

Figuring that he could meet the rest of the crew later, he decided to venture forth for the answers he sought. If that jewel was in fact what he suspected it to be... He had to go and consult the nearest scientific authority. Or any authority on it at all, really.

Of course… if only he knew where to begin. He asked all around the base for someone who could speak to; all directed him to a “Dr. Verbatim,” who seemed to be in the basement floor of one of the buildings.

A bit of confused navigating later, he found himself in front of a large metal door; adorned upon it were a couple of signs that read, “CAUTION,” and “DO NOT DISTURB,” respectively. He glanced from side to side; nobody else was in this hallway. Well, here goes nothing, Kigo thought to himself, before knocking three times on the door.

A small quiet followed. Kigo raised his hand up to try again, until a female voice spoke up from within. “Come in!” A beep pinged, and the pathway opened to him.

Even as the door slid open, Kigo couldn't help but look around before he stepped inside. It promptly slid shut behind him. He found his surroundings to be... rather congested. Various instruments, tools, and stacks of papers lay all about; low buzzes emanated perpetually from multiple monitors. In the center of it all, a woman set to working on a table. From the back, he could tell she had green hair, and a busy air about her.

Last edited by TheMelon93 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheMelon93
TheMelon93

Back to top Go down

Post by Anim8or55 Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:15 pm

On occasion the soldier would flex against his bindings, but each time would result in a jolt of pain throughout his body. He doubt he was even at half his capacity in his current state, and with his wounds left to heal on their own time, it would be a while before he could be at full strength. Though even if he was, the soldier doubted he'd have half the success he had in his previous escape attempt. 

Not only was his cell more fortified, but security was also amped up, aside from more guards there also seemed to be at least one heavy hitter on watch at all times. The last one, the Namekian who'd tried to speak with him before had left not too long ago. The soldier could only surmise that another would soon be coming to take his place, maybe the one who thwarted his escape in the first place.

There was silence at first, the minutes clocking by as he wondered if there was going to be someone else to appear. But there was nothing, that is until he heard something mixed in with the silence of the room. A soft pitter patter making its way closer to him. Eventually something came through from the darkness of the room, and what he saw, he hadn't exactly expected. 

Even with the face obscured he could tell full well that it was a woman, the bare naked flash of her body being enough confirm this. The soldier looked her up and down, unable to make the face as he was still shadowed from his sight. 

"If you're trying to bribe me for information, believe me, you're out of luck."
Anim8or55
Anim8or55

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:44 pm

Xalia glared at the prisoner, specifically his wounds. She let off a slight smirk that he couldn't see...

"Bribe...? Ah I see..." She looked down at herself, "No. I just got back from something, if only to explain."

She had but one subject to bring up. Only one thing she wanted to talk to this person about, whether he would speak or not was up to him, "But tell me..." she gestured to the emptiness after having everyone leave, "We have the room...You sure you won't talk? Even if it's about..."

A pause before crossing her arms.

"Spartan...?"
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMelon93 Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:25 pm

As if she just noticed his presence, she turned to face him. Purple eyes returned his gaze. Her features, face and all, were quite... attractive, he had to admit. Of course she didn't nearly fetch his eye as much as the... other occupant of the room. Behind her, he found himself staring at a prone Nero, who similarly eyed him back. A good minute of silence passed before Kigo uttered a single word.

“...Nero?”

Taking it as though he was addressing her, the young woman simply smiled at him and answered. “Amari, actually.” Her response threw Kigo off a bit. “...Oh, uh...”

His confusion was met with an abrupt chuckle from the woman, who waved it off. “I’m just messing around. Yeah, that's Nero right here,” she said, jabbing her thumb at the Android lying on the table, “I'm Amari. Amari Verbatim,” formally introducing herself.

Despite her looks, Kigo couldn't help but feel slightly underwhelmed by this... person before him. "So you're the Dr. Verbatim everyone on site pointed me to?" Amari nodded, chiming in an affirmative "Yep." Without even thinking, Kigo slipped out, "...Lot younger looking than I figured you for." She smiled again, nodding at his obvious observation, “Yeah, I get that.” She shrugged right afterward, “Comes with the work I suppose.”

It was only then that Kigo remembered what he came there for. Straightening up his posture, he spoke, "Anyway, so there's something I wanted to ask you about." Amari's expression remained the same, but Kigo's own stiffened with the next sentence to come out of his mouth, "It's about that diamond we brought back with us.”
TheMelon93
TheMelon93

Back to top Go down

Post by Anim8or55 Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:34 pm

He was trained not to give an inch, never show that, even is only slight, that his enemy would have something over him. But in that moment, the very instance the word left her mouth, there was a slight twitch. It was but a fraction of a second of a reaction, one only a keen eye would have spotted. He looked up at her with a straight face, and spoke. 

"Considered to be one of the strongest warriors to walk this planet. They had strength which vastly outperformed their numbers." he said as, a slight arch of the brow pointed at the woman. "Was this for a history lesson?"
Anim8or55
Anim8or55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next