The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!!

+3
Gohan2535
Anim8or55
theiceblade
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!!

Post by SSJRandomMaster Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:10 am

Three rounds until ??? arrives!

The horde’s persistence seemed to be paying off, and this time, they concentrated their efforts on Lusk, seeing him as the threat to contain now. They all began to rush him en masse, but Lusk managed one great leap out of the way, lightly nursing the arm that had been messed up from the backfire.

Horde 3 attacks Lusk with Zerg Rush, but misses!

Arashi’s turn!
Initiative Order
Horde 3 (19)
Arashi (14)
Lusk (13)

Stat Block
--------------
Horde 3 (15 HP / 0 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
Zerg Rush (1d6+6 damage if it connects)
Lusk (70 HP / 84 KP / 74 MP / 4 AP)
Arashi (83 HP / 97 KP / 2 AP)
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!!

Post by Natsu Fury Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:54 am

Arashi had it with this game of cat and mouse. He charged at the Android that kept evading him! The android had gotten accustomed to Arashi’s movement and was ready to jump out of the way. At least that was part of the plan, right before the machine left off the ground Arashi slammed his foot on top of the Android’s.

“Gotcha punk!”

The Saiyan began wailing into the Android with an assortment of different punches until it was a busted up shell of its former self. Arashi slowly removed his foot and allowed it to fall back onto the ground as it then short circuited and blew up.

“Three to go.”

Arashi used a basic melee attack and hits dealing 12 damage! (Horde HP 15>3)

Suddenly the final 3 members of the Horde were only seconds away from taking the young Saiyan’s head as they leaped toward the cocky teen!

“BEHIND YOU!!!” Lusk shouted!

With those words alone Arashi’s instincts kicked in! He quickly turned around and let loose as many punches as he could throw. Not all of the punches had redeemable form but they each hit their marks and as a result the Androids were pulverized by the sheer Force of the wild combo.
Arashi attempts a basic melee attack after pay 1 AP and hits.

Horde 3 takes 14 damage! (Horde 3 HP 15>0)
Horde 3 was destroyed!!!
(Arashi AP 2>1)

Stat Block
--------------
Horde 3 DEFEATED
Lusk (70 HP / 84 KP / 74 MP / 4 AP)
Arashi (83 HP / 97 KP / 1 AP)

Arashi and Lusk WIN!!!
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:06 am

The sounds of violence died down, though Fluut could still  hear the sound of metal feet scrambling towards the east. Soon…

“We need to go help him…” Fluut said, “They’ll both be overtaken soon…”

“Don’t worry about it, Fluut-kun,” said Xalia, already moving into the hole completely, “I’ll go and stop them. Keep ‘em busy…”

She looked slightly away while saying this, but neither Fluut nor Nero paid it any mind.

“And the prisoners?” asked Nero, “We still don’t know where they are.”

“Ah…” Xalia said, stretching slightly, “I sensed someone else with a strong battle power downstairs, in the basement. That must be where they’re keeping the prisoners here.”

“The basement then…” Fluut said, “Got it. We’ll start moving there. If it looks bad, get Lusk and the other one out of there.”

“Sure thing, but I can’t guarantee~”

With that, Xalia was out, quickly moving through the open door in the window she cut open, leaving Fluut and Nero alone.

(Note: SSJ's post. Posting for him to allow things to move on if anything happens before he gets off work.)
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

https://souzougames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:26 pm

"Lusk's turn"

Lusk's heals 2 damage thanks to Passive Regeneration!  (HP 70 -> 72)

As Arashi's final wild volley lashed out and broke the remaining mechanical creations into pieces, Lusk couldn't help but gape at the boy's capability. He didn't know Earthlings very well, or rather Saiyans, but he was sure he was facing a young one.

"Based on what i've seen..." Lusk considered internally, "I'd say he'd probably be a match for the strongest of RISING Unit..."

"Hey!" Arashi waved his hand overhead, jogging over. His foot knocked some of the droid remains around like they were children's toys on the floor. "You had some nice moves out there, big guy!"

Lusk placed one hand to his hips, the other holding his oversized horn atop his shoulder, "Thanks for that. I'm sorry if I startled you with my appearance at all..."

Arashi gave a bit of a gulp as he looked up at the Namekian, taking in his green physique and pink skin patches, "Yeah...what's up with that..."

Lusk lowered his horn, placing its end against the ground as he held the opposite end. Extending his free hand out just a few inches away from Arashi, he gave the boy a bit of fright.

But then a warm sensation came over the teen, and the light scratches and aches from the droids attacks seemed to fizzle up and disappear.

Lusk uses his Chiyujutsu (MP 74 -> 70) to to heal 4 damage! Arashi's back to full HP! (87)

"W-What..." Arashi glanced down at his body.

"The truth behind my appearance is I come from another place, a different world from Earth." Lusk revealed, leading Arashi to take a step back. Lusk gave a slight smile to both of these reactions, "On my home planet of Namek, those who use "magic" like this are of the Dragon-clan, such as myself."

"Explaining things like this as if its no big deal..." Arashi's head was spinning from implications, before he seemed to perk up, his tail suddenly moving back and forth. "But I've heard that kind of stuff before..."

--------------------
Round 5, start!
--------------------
Initiative Order
Arashi (14)
Lusk (13)

Stat Block
--------------
Lusk (72 HP / 84 KP / 70 MP / 4 AP)
Arashi (87 HP / 97 KP / 1 AP)

----------
Two round's until ??? arrives!
----------
"Arashi's turn!"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:23 am

Nero knelt to the ground as the same dim purple glow from earlier came to his eyes, he attempted to get his Sonar working again. after a bit of troubleshooting he sent out a ping, to his relief he had gotten an actual response this time. and the ping came back.

it wasn't perfect. everything he could see was blurry, he could make out the positions of the droid guards, vaguely, but had no idea as to their powers.

Nero turned his head towards Fluut. "Fluut," he said, getting the namekians attention "Ive managed to get my sonar somewhat working again, everythings...fuzzy,but i can tell where the guards are"

"Where are they now?" Fluut said. Nero took the time to send out another ping and check the movements of the droids.

"Everyones moving towards the fight infront of the entrance. we can get in safely at this point. our odds of being detected are low"

"Sounds good. The more attention's diverted from us, the better..."

with that, the two of them climbed into the base through the window Xalia used earlier, and began to make their way through the winding corridors.
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:06 am

Arashi snapped his fingers as a light bulb went off in his head. "Oh yeah!Grandma Kelly and mom use to tell me about stuff like this!My older ancestors weren't from this neck of the universe either ha ha ha ha"

Arashi laughed as he pointed towards his tail.

"When I was 5 I found out that apparently I'm part Space warrior. Folks like me are called Saiyans I think."  

"I figured as much. Your tail and clear affinity for combat were proof enough."

"Ha ha oh really? Did you know I get a boost everytime I almost bite the dust?"

A look of confusion overtook Lusk's face. He was still getting use to Earth slang and wished to learn more. "I'm sorry but what do you mean by that?"

Arashi had to remind himself that he was speaking to an alien and needed to act accordingly. "You know. . . . dying."

"What?!"

"Yeah, a while back I almost got to meet the Grim reaper. Lucky for me some bear meat and a lot of rest helped keep me going. Speaking of which."

Arashi suddenly sat himself on the ground and crossed his legs. He took a moment to catch his breath and relax. After fighting these androids and finding out there could be othe people attacking even Arashi could tell it was going to take his best to handle this.
Arashi used Rest on himself! Arashi (HP is already full) (KP 97>102) (AP 1>2)

"Who drove you into such a corner?"

Arashi got up and causally dusted himself off. He turned to Lusk with honest but odd smile. "Not sure what his name is . . . yet. Buuuuttt when I do find him his gonna wish that he remembered to double tap. Oh yeah that reminds me. I'm Arashi, nice to meet you." Arashi outstretched his hand, clearly offering a show of respect.

Lusk seemed a bit concerned. How could a child joke about his brush with death with such a care free attitude? Regardless, it did not matter, this boy has the potential to do a lot good and Lusk was willing to help him do just that. Lusk firmly grasped Arashi's hand as he uttered his next words. "I am Lusk of planet Namek, the pleasure is all mine."

Last edited by Natsu Fury on Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!! - Page 2 Empty Origin of the Saiyans

Post by TheToonKing Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:30 am

As both hands returned to their sides, Arashi and Lusk took in the circumstances. Lusk considered what he knew of the "Saiyans", and he was impressed what he could remember.

In the past the Saiyan's were hailed as one of the most feared races in the universe. While they appeared similar to the human-type Earthlings, they all shared an innate enjoyment of conflict and fighting: promoting violence over peace. They'd grown to indulge in a completely war-centered lifestyle before their home planet was destroyed by a meteor.

It seemed the violent species had come to and end, but many Saiyans had previously been exiled due to their weak constitutions and calmer spirits. They'd all been shipped to the same planet over the years by Saiyan royalty, hidden to keep the Saiyan race pure and strong.

And so the calmer Saiyans repopulated into their new planet, Planet Omato. While he had no real knowledge of it, Lusk assumed said planet still existed today.

In terms of specific Saiyans he could think only of one, whose name was passed down Namekian legends since he first interacted with his ancestors. The legendary figure, named Son Goku, once faced off with a powerful galactic emperor. The two fought to the death on the original Planet Namek, which was dying by the emperors hand.

Thanks to Son Goku's intervention, the Namekian people were able to recover from near extinction and start fresh on a new planet. The Namek Fluut and Lusk called home.

Lusk chuckled a bit, perhaps it was fate their destinies entwine here. Given the disasters of war, this was likely no coincidence...

--------------------
Lusk's turn!

Lusk's heals 6 damage thanks to Passive Regeneration! He's at max! (HP 72 -> 75)

--------------------
Round 6, start!
--------------------
Initiative Order
Arashi (14)
Lusk (13)

Stat Block
--------------
Lusk (75 HP / 84 KP / 70 MP / 4 AP)
Arashi (87 HP / 102 KP / 2 AP)
----------
One round until ??? arrives!
----------
Arashi's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:37 am

Arashi began to stretch and started to use the breathing techniques he learned from his parents at the same time. As he continued to do this he asked Lusk an important question.

“Ok! How huff much support huff do we got on huff our side? huff We talking 100 soldiers? 200? huff500?"
Lusk looked at Arashi with a smile and said "Five. Counting us."
Arashi paused his stretching for a moment but continued his breathing as he processed that new bit of information. Arashi stopped his breathing technique and nodded his head.
“Man . . . .  .you guys must be even more badass than me if you had the guts to take a shot at this place with just four guys!”

“I suppose you can say we are a dependable bunch.”
With this batch of good news the nervous feeling in the Saiyan’s gut dissipated into just a memory. Now all that remained was a fierce fighting spirit!.
“Alright! Let’s meet up with your team, kick some ass, and the guy with the least kills pays for victory dinner!”

“Wait wha-”

“LET’S GO!”

Arashi allowed himself to Rest! Arashi (HP is already full) (KP 102>106) (AP 2>3)

--------------
Arashi (87 HP / 106 KP / 3 AP)
----------------
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:45 pm

Lusk's turn!

"Let's go!"

Lusk hesitated, listening into the building ahead. The rest of RISING Unit would no doubt be inside.

Lusk makes a Hearing check (11...)

Their was certainly a commotion about... but the blaring alarms made it hard to concern anything specific. It was all a rather annoying ruckus...but underneath it all he could hear the distinct sound of metal on...tile?

Perhaps something metal taking steps across a tile floor. More droids.

Arashi approached the nearby wall with newfound enthusiasm, Lusk suddenly matched the sound of the teens steps to the sound fast approaching the same wall from within...a rapidly approaching human.

"Arashi, hold on--"

--------------------
Round 7, start!
--------------------
Initiative Order
??? (15)
Arashi (14)
Lusk (13)

Stat Block
--------------
??? (?? HP / ?? KP / ?? AP)
Arashi (87 HP / 106 KP / 3 AP)
---------------
???'s turn! Huh!?
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Anim8or55 Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:27 pm

Though Lusk called out in warning, it was already too late. Someone lunged out from the door and closed his distance on to Arashi. Before the saiyan could respond however he was dealt a hard blow to the stomach which succeeded in lifting his feet from the ground. Arashi's attacker was not done however, his body spinning in place for a follow up strike.

But he wasn't going to allow another clean hit. Just as his attackers elbow spun around aimed straight for his face Arashi brought up both arms for a cross guard. He managed to prevent the hit from landing on his head, but the force was still enough to knock him back a few feet.

"Shit that stung!" Arashi said flailing his arm from the impact zone. He then looked up at his attacker with a snarl. "And who are you supposed to be?"

"Intruders, you have two options. Surrender...." The attacker lowered his stance, getting ready for more combat. "Or die...."

--------------------
Initiative Order
??? (15)
Arashi (14)
Lusk (13)
Horde 4 (9)
Big Sentry A (6)
Horde 5 (2)

Stat Block
--------------
??? does 15 Damage to Arashi!

Arashi (87 -> 70 HP / 106 KP / 3 AP)
Horde 4 (33 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
Big Sentry A (94 HP / 99 KP / 3 AP)
Horde 5 (27 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
---------------
Anim8or55
Anim8or55

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:19 pm

"I'll take option three!"
As if the devil was at his heels arashi charge towards the unknown assailant. Going to the mystery man simply remained in his stance without a semblance of fear. In hindsight this should have raised a significant white flag but a rush she continued his attack.
Winston range he placed the ball of his foot forward and twisted into a high kick aimed at the man's head.

Suddenly as if he was never there to begin with he vanished a split second before the attack connected.

"What! Where did he GAH!!!"

In the blink of an eye the silent Warrior appeared behind the young Saiyan slammed a kick into his back and sending him straight towards the ground!

"Then you can for first boy."

Arashi attempts a physical attack but misses ??? rolls a natural 20 and counter-attacks and deals 9 damage!
Arashi HP 70>61

-------------------
Initiative Order
??? (15)
Arashi (14)
Lusk (13)
Horde 4 (9)
Big Sentry A (6)
Horde 5 (2)

Stat Block
--------------

Arashi (61 HP / 106 KP / 3 AP)
Horde 4 (33 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
Horde 5 (27 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
Zerg Rush (1d6+6 damage if it connects
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:29 pm

Lusk's turn!

As Arashi crashed into the ground, Lusk's eyes widened at the attacker. He could hear reinforcement droids approaching to follow this humans lead.

Raising his guard, Lusk approached Arashi and ???, the latter of which looked over at him sternly.

Lusk uses his turn to Block! (Endurance 7 -> 10)

Horde 4's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:05 am

Rushing forth from the doors behind the unknown, hostile human, the first wave of sentries came forward, rushing Lusk. Lusk, for a moment, abandoned his defensive position, and wove out of the way, perfectly avoiding the onrushing droids. Lusk quickly resumed his defensive posture, more worried about the human’s ability…and what came next.

Horde 4 attacks Lusk with Zerg Rush, but Lusk dodges!
Big Sentry A’s turn!

A much larger sentry bot, easily matching Lusk in build and in height, came barreling out of the doors, making a beeline for Arashi, who had just scrambled to his feet following his failed attack on the mystery man. Arashi, this time, managed to dive out of the way, leaving the bot to tackle through empty air, but the bot quickly recovered from the failed attack.

Big Sentry A attacks Arashi with Bulldozing Charge (KP 99 -> 84), but misses!
Horde 5’s turn!

Another wave of sentries came dashing out, also targeting Arashi, but Arashi once again moved out of the way.

“You fight fair, don’t you…” Arashi noted, looking around at the backup presented. Once again, he saw a good handful of drones, and one big guy.
----------------------
Round 8, start!
One more round until Xalia catches up!

Initiative Order
??? (15)
Arashi (14)
Lusk (13)
Horde 4 (9)
Big Sentry A (6)
Horde 5 (2)

Stat Block
--------------
??? (?? HP / ?? KP / ? AP)
Horde 4 (33 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
Big Sentry A (94 HP / 84 KP / 3 AP)
Horde 5 (27 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10

???’s turn!
--------------
Meanwhile…!

Fluut and Nero moved quickly through the building, quickly arriving at a stairwell and making their way down it. Nero took a few bounds down the stairs, quickly arriving at the bottom while making minimal noise. Fluut, meanwhile, didn’t skip as many stairs, making quite a bit of noise as his feet slapped them, despite the fact he was wearing quiet shoes.

“Fluut, wouldn’t it preserve our stealth to make less noise on the stairs?” asked Nero, still not showing emotion in tone.

“With the distraction out front,” Fluut said, “We shouldn’t need to worry about—”

Fluut opened the door, only to dodge out of the way of a warning shot as he passed through the doorway. Turning his head, he saw it—two large droids, and another unit.

“Well, no point in holding back now!” Fluut said, “We have company!”
-----------------
Engage Battle!

Round 1, start!

Initiative Order
--------------------
Horde 1 (14)
Big Sentry B (14)
Nero (13)
Big Sentry A (12)
Fluut (9)

Horde 1 (36 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
Big Sentry B (94 HP / 99 KP / 3 AP)
Nero (86 HP / 66 CP / 6 AP)
Fluut (73 HP / 83 KP / 5 AP)

Horde 1’s turn!
Upon seeing the intruder, Horde 1 began to bum-rush Fluut without warning. Fluut quickly took up his stance, and tensed his legs. Fluut leapt up as the horde rushed underneath him, landing perfectly in time for one of the big sentries to make its move.

Horde 1 attacks Fluut with Zerg Rush, but Fluut dodges!

Big Sentry B’s turn!
However, Fluut wasn’t as sure-footed as he thought he was, and quickly was met with the lowered shoulders of the bigger sentry. Try as Fluut might, and boy did he ever try, he just couldn’t keep upright, and got bowled over onto his back just as the large sentry slowed to a stop.

“Crap!” Fluut grumbled, now prone.

Big Sentry B attacks Fluut with Bulldozing Charge (KP 99 -> 84), inflicting 6 damage to an Enduring Fluut (HP 73 -> 67), but Fluut is still knocked Prone!

Nero’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anim8or55 Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:31 am

After Arashi dodged the attack from one of the supporting Sentry's, the unknown attacker charged for him. Though his first time facing one, he knew of the Saiyan race, but most importantly he knew about their common weakness. His eyes locked on his target the attacker lunged forwards towards Arashi's tail.

But as he drew near to his target, as though he sensed the imminent danger, Arashi turned around and grabbed hold of the attacker's arm. He tried to pull back in response but Arashi wasn't going to let that happen. "I don't think so!" Arashi exclaimed as he locked his hold of the soldier.

??? attempts to Grapple Arashi by the Tail, but he counter grapples succesfully! (Nat 1 v 1)

??? burns an AP (3 ->2) to attempt to break free but fails

--------------
??? (?? HP / ?? KP / ? AP)
Arashi (61 HP / 106 KP / 2 AP)
Horde 4 (33 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
Horde 5 (27 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
Anim8or55
Anim8or55

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:21 am

Arashi finally had this physical beast of a fighter in his grasp and planned on taking full advantage. Arashi quickly used his Saiyan might to lift his opponent over head and slam him into the ground. The force was sos great it caused a splash of stone to scatter in all directions! It looked like the super soldier had taken major damage but the man quickly popped right back with a noticeable layer of Ki wrapped around most his body.

“Damn, he must've nerfed most of the damage! This
. . . .his not gonna be easy to put bring down.”
Arashi thought to himself.

Arashi uses Slam and succeeded but ??? passes the Endurance test.
??? takes 7 Damage!
??? HP 73>66

--------------
??? (66 HP / ?? KP / 2 AP)
Arashi (61 HP / 106 KP / 2 AP)
Horde 4 (33 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
Horde 5 (27 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:42 am

Nero leapt back a bit to keep his distance from the droids. ("with so many here this could be an issue...best to thin the horde") he thought. and extended his arm. instantly fireing off a purple chaos blast towards the small horde.

the droids had no time to react. and the blast tore through the center of the horde, explosions echoing through the halls as a few of the unfortunate droids were destroyed.

Nero hits horde 1 with a Basic energy attack . hit!! Nero CP 66 -> 62; Horde 1 HP 36 -> 25

Big Sentry A's turn
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!! - Page 2 Empty The Horn

Post by TheToonKing Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:51 am

Lusk's turn

Lusk watched, rather impressed, as the small Arashi pulled the mysterious power-house down to Earth in a powerful slam. Despite his size, he could definitely handle himself here...

As the newly arrived sentries seemed to buzz around him, Lusk tested his weapons weight in hand. To swat them away he'd need a bit more power. His last attempt to enhance his strikes with ki came to mind, against the earlier droids. He'd ended up injuring himself, in addition to failing...

He'd try again.

Ki sparked to life around him, shifting his shirt and scarf like a calm breeze, before both arms seemed to bulge under its cloth. Leaving his partner to his own fight, he closed in on the nearest grouping of sentries.

Twisting his body and arms, his feet left the ground to reach them, and with one robust swing he carved through three sentries waist, shoulder, and skull respectively.

Lusk makes a Charged Weapon (KP 84 -> 78) attack on Horde 5, dealing 14 damage(HP 27 -> 13)

In an attempt to catch him in a vulnerable position, the remaining sentries in this particular horde made the same mistake. Coming towards him from different angles, he pulled back and gathered more energy.

With another spin, he demolished what remained, pieces filling the forest ground.

Lusk burns an AP (4 -> 3) to repeat his attack (KP 78 ->72), and scores a critical hit! (HP -24 13 ->0)

Horde 5 defeated!

Taking in a sharp breath, the tall Namekian leaned back as he lifted his horn. Not as a weapon, but as an instrument. Lifting it to his lips...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

--------------------

Sliding back as machines closed in on him, Fluut attempted to regain his composure. What even was "crap" ?

Suddenly his ears twitched, and his expression cleared. "I see...Lusk, I'll entrust things to you..."

Preparing to rise, his thought finished, "So leave this to me."

Last edited by TheToonKing on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:08 am

Big Sentry A, seemingly uncaring of the Android that came out of nowhere and attacked its smaller bretheren, sauntered up to Fluut, who was still recovering for some reason at this point. Fluut rolled towards it slightly, and tried to get  his guard up, but he blocked his face. Instead, Big Sentry A cocked its fist punch and let one rip directly into Fluut’s torso. Fluut h acked up a little blood as he cringed from the damage, not expecting to be hit so hard.

Big Sentry A attacks the prone Fluut, who cannot properly defend himself and takes 24 damage, a critical hit!! (Fluut HP 67 -> 43)

Fluut's ears rang from the damage for a few moments, and he struggled to steel himself. What even was "crap"? Where'd he hear that from, again??? Some city...somewhere...the humans there really liked saying it...

Fluut realized his ears weren't ringing. That was the sound of Lusk's horn... His mind refocused, Fluut began to recover at long last...

I see...Lusk, I'll entrust things to you... So leave this to me...

Fluut’s turn
At the start of Fluut's turn, Fluut regains 8 HP due to Passive Regeneration! (HP 43 -> 51)

“I see…” Fluut said, wiping his mouth as he slowly stood up, recovering at long last, “So that’s why they need us…”

Clenching his fists quickly, Fluut gathered golden energy in both his hands. “And I can see… I’ll need a lot of power to deal with the likes of you quickly! So take… THIS!”

Fluut thrust his hands forward as they crackled with golden energy.

“EXPLOSIVE BEAM CANNON!”

A cone of golden Ki ripped forth from Fluut’s hands, engulfing the Big Sentry. The Big Sentry was seemingly taken completely by surprise, and when the energy cleared, bits and pieces of its metal body had flaked off from the force behind the attack.

Fluut attacks Big Sentry A with Explosive Beam Cannon, his sig tech (KP 83 -> 58), inflicting 22 damage to Big Sentry A, who fails to Endure! (HP 94 -> 72)

“Not done yet!” Fluut shouted, twisting his body as his natural Ki color returned, purple Ki swirling into his leg, ready to get unleashed, but the Ki abruptly fizzled out, Fluut “tsk”ing in annoyance.

Fluut attacks Big Sentry A (AP 5 -> 4) with a charged Kick attack,(KP 58 -> 52), but fails his Manipulation roll and loses the gathered Ki!

“Try this instead!” Fluut twisted yet again, avoiding a wayward punch from the brute, before kicking the side of its head with a jump kick, sending the machine toppling over with a metallic thud.

Fluut attacks Big Sentry A (AP 4 -> 3) with a regular Kick attack, inflicting 9 damage! (HP 72 -> 63)
--------------
Round Two start!

Initiative Order
Horde 1 (14)
Big Sentry B (14)
Nero (13)
Big Sentry A (12)
Fluut (9)

Horde 1 (25 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
Big Sentry B (94 HP / 84 KP / 3 AP)
Nero (86 HP / 62 CP / 6 AP)
Big Sentry A (63 HP / 99 KP / 3 AP)
Fluut (51 HP / 52 KP / 3 AP)

Horde 1’s turn!
-------------------------
Just as they had attempted to do with Fluut before, the horde of sentries began to rush Nero en masse, hoping to bowl him over with sheer numbers, but Nero began to spin wildly, letting out a magnificent kick that shredded through the horde’s numbers effortlessly, leaving them down to 1 member, and the one member was falling apart, barely able to function….

Horde 1 attempts to Zerg Rush Nero, but Nero burns an AP (6 -> 5) to counterattack and does so, scoring a critical hit, inflicting 24 damage to the horde! (HP 25 -> 1)
Big Sentry B’s turn!

Big Sentry B sighted his chosen target, and rushed straight at him--Nero tried to resist, but was ultimately bowled over by the large droid, taking a not-insignificant amount of damage in the process.

Big Sentry B attacks Nero with Bulldozing Charge (KP 84 -> 69), inflicting 17 damage to Nero (HP 86 -> 69) and knocking him Prone!
Nero’s turn!
------------------------------
MEANWHILE

Horde 4’s turn!
Horde 4 began to rush frantically, not wanting to join their fellow sentries in the scrap heap. They targeted the one responsible, Lusk, and began rushing him wholesale. This time, Lusk couldn’t quite get his defenses up, and found himself buffeted quite a bit by the attacks, but remained on his feet.

Horde 4 attacks Lusk with Zerg Rush, inflicting 8 damage! (Lusk HP 75 -> 67)
Big Sentry A’s turn!

Rushing the kid with the tail, Big Sentry A curled one of its metal hands into a fist and charged. Arashi tried to put up a solid defense, but it was no use, getting struck by the metal fist and staggering backwards a few feet.

Big Sentry A attacks Arashi with a basic punch, inflicting 11 damage! (Arashi HP 61 -> 50)
----
Round 9 start!

Shinjo (15)
Arashi (14)
Lusk (13)
Horde 4 (9)
Big Sentry A (6)

??? (66 HP / ?? KP / 1 AP) [Surprised by…!?]
Lusk (67 HP / 72 KP / 70 MP / 4 AP)
Horde 4 (33 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10

At this moment, Xalia intrudes, surprising ???  …!?

Last edited by SSJRandomMaster on Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo289 Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:05 am

Ryo charged at the iron bars, and punched it. With just one punch the iron bars were destroyed effortless.

"Oh, okay, honestly thought they were more sturdy than that," Ryo shrugged, "Whatever." Ryo stepped out of his cell, and started to stretch. While Ryo was stretching, the other hostages, that were in other jail cells, were just staring at Ryo, wondering if he was going to save them, or just leave them,

"Hm?" Ryo looked over to the other hostages, noticing they were staring, and smiled. "Well, since I escaped, I shouldn't be the only one enjoying this freedom." To the hostages surprise, Ryo destroy each lock setting them free.

"Oh, thank you, thank you," a male prisoner came up to Ryo, and shook his hand, "Thanks to you, we can finally escape!"

"Oh, it's no problem," Ryo smiled, "Just happy to help."

"But, the question is," a woman hostage looked worried, "How are we going to escape, with the commotion that's happening outside, guards are sure to be all over the place."

"That is true." agreed the male hostage. Every hostage started to look worry, their one shining hope just disappeared.

"Don't worry," The hostages turned to Ryo, who was stretching, "I can lead them away so you guys can escape no problem."

"A-a-are you sure, you've done so much already." said the female hostage unsure.

"Yeah, it's no problem, I mean, you seen how strong I am, it should be fine!" declared Ryo confidently.

The hostages looked at one another knowing it was true. The male hostage nodded, "Alright, we'll leave it to you."

Ryo289

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:20 pm

As she made her way quickly Xalia tried to think. She smirked, wondering who could it be that she was sensing. But not many people she knew would be here...would they? Most of them are dead anyway so they couldn't be. But still she was irked by the familiarity of this power.

Closer and closer she inched, the intrigue driving her to draw her sword.

Then she arrived. There she saw both powers she had sensed. One had a tail which only brought more interest. Then she caught a glimpse of the familiar power as the one with the tail had begun to grapple and make his move.

Her smirk descended into a frown. Her vision flashed into a memory. Words popped up into her head, "Abomination," "Impure." Remembering certain moments in the past. Then anger began to well up. An emotion she hadn't felt in a long while. She knew why this power was familiar. All to well. She leaned forward, her hair covering her face hiding her expression.

SURPRISE ROUND!?

??? recovered from Arashi's slam, ready for his counter!

But...

Lusk and Fluut's ears twitched form their respective locations.

A angry shout resounded the area.

Xalia's body 'appeared' behind ???. Her Katana glowing a fierce gold. ??? had barely a moment to turn his head. A killing intent overwhelmed him for a moment. The image of some demonic creature in sight, transitioning into Xalia. Her blade ready to pierce through the heart. But in a split second was redirected. Stabbing through ???'s shoulder, a half an inch cleaved in.

Not a moment passed before a controlled concussive explosion erupted in the same spot.

Xalia attacks with her Katana clad in her explosive arts (KP 84 -> 59), dealing 37 damage to ??? (HP 66 -> 29)!

Xalia deals a Crippling Blow! The attack causes ??? to be KO'd
---------------
??? fell to the ground with a thud. A hiss from one side of his face and his shoulder, covered in soot. Not to badly damaged but smoking from heat.

The horde and big droid turned to face this new foe, readying themselves to attack. Xalia beginning to draw her second blade in response.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:46 am

Nero managed to roll back onto his feet not a second after he had hit the ground. the sentry had blindsisded him with that tackle, an attack he noted to repay tenfold. immediately he dissapeared from the sentry's vision.

re-appearing next to the droid and launching a swift kick. the droid saw through this attack immediately however and swung it's arm around to catch it, Nero barely had time to be surprised as the droid countered with a powerful right hook to his jaw, Nero thought quickly enough to roll with the punch, negating most of the impact.

Nero immediately came back around with a counterattack of his own. that connected with the droids torso square on and knocked it back several feet. leaving a clear indent in its chest.

"These droids are tougher than i expected." Nero thought aloud.

Nero successfully gets up, and attempts a kick on BSB, BSB makes a critical evasion roll and attempts a counter attack, Nero manged a critical endure, 4 damage. Nero burns an AP to attack BSB, and hits for 10 damage.

BSA's turn!!

BSB HP 94 > 84 Nero HP 69 > 65
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:10 am

Big Sentry A’s turn!

Big Sentry A recovered from Fluut’s earlier barrage, and Fluut readied himself. He and the large robot traded a few punches, but abruptly Fluut felt the stinging caress of a large punch across his face. Fluut staggered backwards, blood beginning to leak from his mouth…

Big Sentry A attacks Fluut with a punch, inflicting 11 damage that Fluut fails to endure! (HP 51 -> 40)

Fluut planted his feet, however, and as the Big Sentry A reared back for another punch, Fluut let out a yell.

“Not this time!” Fluut said, throwing his own punch, moving his head barely out of the way as his arm stretched forward, slamming into the Big Sentry’s head with enough force to make it spin and push the body backwards as well. The Big Sentry moved to stop its head from spinning, as Fluut resumed his normal stance.

Big Sentry A attacks Fluut again with another punch (AP 3 -> 2), but Fluut uses an AP to counterattack (AP 3->2), and strikes, a critical hit for 24 damage! (Big Sentry A HP 63 -> 37)

Fluut’s turn
Due to his Passive Regeneration, Fluut regains 4 HP! (HP 40 -> 44)

“One more time!” Fluut cried, his hands once again cloaked in purple-turning-gold Ki. Once more, a devastating cone of golden energy engulfed the big sentry, causing it even more damage and leaving it smoking as it stumbled backwards from the damage.

Fluut attacks Big Sentry A with Explosive Beam Cannon, his sig tech (KP 58 -> 33), inflicting 28 damage to Big Sentry A, who fails to Endure! (HP 37 -> 9)

“Now to finish it!” Fluut declared, leaping forward, extending his leg. The damaged robot could barely recover fast enough, and Fluut’s foot made contact with the large head, severing it! The head clanged on the floor loudly behind it, and a few moments later the decapitated body flopped over, still.

Fluut burns an AP (2 -> 1) to attack Big Sentry A again with a kick, inflicting 9 damage! (HP 9 -> 0)
Big Sentry A has been killed!

“One last thing…” Fluut sighed, raising two fingers and pointing at the lone remnant of the horde, firing a small ki blast. The blast made contact easily, destroying it.

Fluut burns an AP (1 -> 0) to attack Horde 1 with a basic Ki blast (KP 33 -> 29), inflicting 11 damage! (Horde 1 HP 1 -> 0)
Horde 1 has been killed!

Collapsing momentarily to one knee after having expended a good deal of his stamina and Ki, Fluut thought back to what he had been supplied by the RISING Unit’s employers… a few canned meals, a few similar things, but apparently only Nero could use it… a few drinks, a few other packs for Nero… That’s right. They were pretty well supplied…

But Nameks didn’t need to eat…
--------------
Round Three start!

Initiative Order
Big Sentry B (14)
Nero (13)
Fluut (9)

Big Sentry B (84 HP / 69 KP / 3 AP)
Nero (65 HP / 62 CP / 3 AP)
Fluut (44 HP / 29 KP / 0 AP)

Big Sentry B’s turn!
-------
OOC: Holding here so that the other fight's round can end.
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:26 pm

The boy kicked the ground. That guy was his to take down! His fists where already raring to go, "I guess I should say thanks," he started soon realizing the woman wasn't paying him attention.

As ???'s body lay there Lusk gave it a quick glance. Then Xalia. "What did you...?"

Before he could finish his thought...

Surprise Round over! Xalia's Turn!

----------------
Xalia, hand on her sheathed blade, drew the weapon. Both hands gripping tightly on either sword. Her foot turned along the dirt as she changed stance. Her face shaded once again by her hair as she hunched over. She took quick breaths, her heart beating faster and...she was angry. The more she looked at ??? her memories returned.

Her body began to turn to see the robots who would challenger her in this moment. Her ears would be in pain...but that was fine. Her rage was overwhelming her after all... and she kicked off the ground with a mighty shout.

"HA!"
BOM!, her foot stomped into the ground, her weight and momentum shifted into a single slashing motion. Cleaving through a few members of the horde at once. Pieces. Her ear throbbed from a certain pain. The sound of metal clashing. Something she hated the most.
Xalia begins her Fury Slash (KP 59 -> 21) on the Horde! Her first attack strikes true, dealing 12 damage! (Horde HP 33 -> 21)

Continuing her motion her other arm began to carry over with a second swing. Along with taking a step in the target's direction.
Shing!
Another ring in her ears, her sword reducing a few more droids to pieces.
Xalia's Fury Slash also hits its mark inflicting 13 more damage! (Horde HP 21 -> 8 )

She was now inside the horde, slightly surrounded by it's few remaining members. Another stomp with her foot, gathering momentum into a spinning motion, faster, faster! Her weapons had no trouble forcing through the horde as each droid was now in two or three pieces littering the floor.
Xalia's Fury Slash strikes again! She finishes off the horde with 12 damage! (Horde HP 8 -> 0)

She wasn't done yet. She exhaled before turning to face the next foe. Mechanical whirring as it reared it's arm back to attack. Piston's firing off as it launched it's arm forward with a punch.

Xalia side stepped up with another yell and swing. Striking true. A downward slash that  cut through the Sentry's shoulder like butter, cleaving the arm right off. A thud rightly so.
DEVASTATING HIT! Xalia's fourth Fury Slash definitely hits dealing a whopping 42 damage! (Big Sentry A HP 94 -> 52)

With another yell, she swung. This time however the attack wasn't clean. Instead of the blade cutting through easily it began to dig. Force its way through a bit of Xalia's force, stopping short. It was a hefty cut into the droids side, however the machine was still functioning.
CRITICAL HIT! Xalia's final Fury Slash deals a critical hit dealing 38 damage! (Big Sentry A HP 52 -> 14) My, My its still standing!

"HAAAA!"

Pulling her sword free and readying her other hand. She snapped back with agile motion, the Sentry starting it's counter.

But in a swift moment it was done. From the Sentry's perspective, it's ocular moved on their own. to the side then downwards? Why was this happening?! The beast stood arms and blades crossed. Breathing quickly. Then less so. Until it evened out into a normal pace. Same with her heartbeat. She calmed herself. But her ears, she heard it still ringing. That same sound, but she was calm.
Xalia burns 1 AP (AP 4 -> 3) to attack Big Sentry A with a normal attack, dealing 22 damage! (Big Sentry A HP 14 -> 0)

She quickly adjusted herself. Pushing her mask higher up on her face. Right below her eyes. Her headband too.
---------

???'s Turn?
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by Anim8or55 Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:40 pm

The attack was sudden, it was quick, and above all else.

It was very painful.

But he'd dealt with pain before, been pushed to his limits and time and time again managed to get back on his feet. And this was no different, he'd rise to his feet once more and look about, seeing that more have joined in the ranks of his opposition.

He'd also notice that he was out numbered, and possible outmatched. And yet he still stood tall, waiting for their next move.
Anim8or55
Anim8or55

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:08 am

Big Sentry B, seemingly unafflicted by the destruction of its brother, curled its hand into a fist and swing out at Nero, but Nero stepped backwards, letting the punch miss him..,

Big Sentry B attacks Nero with a punch, but misses!

Abruptly, the large foot of the robot shot up, kicking Nero directly in the chest and making him slide back a few feet.

Big Sentry B burns an AP (3 -> 2) to attack again with a kick, inflicting 13 damage to Nero! (HP 65 -> 52)

Nero’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next