The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!!

+3
Gohan2535
Anim8or55
theiceblade
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!! Empty Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!!

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:47 am

April XX, 2001
Western United States
-----------------------------
Things have been in turmoil for the past few months at least. The outbreak of the second war on United States soil has begun, with a single, powerful force taking the helm as the opposing force. The entire Union was mobilized, but despite the much-lauded military might of the United States, the army could not have faced what the enemy possessed.

Abominations of nature. Scientific experiments gone exactly to plan. A cold, ruthless enemy who would stop at absolutely nothing to win. With the nuclear option off the table for obvious reasons, the country faced a desperate time…

Until word surfaced of powerful individuals, within the shadows of the government, and just out of sight on civilian life, who had begun to fight back and were capable of doing real damage to the enemy. The government managed to track down two exceptional individuals, who weren’t even human themselves, and drafted them on board with one from within their ranks, and a female mercenary.

These four formed the beginnings of a new task force. A task force that would hopefully mark the beginning of the end of the war. A special unit dedicated to stopping the plans of the E.L.A. by fighting fire with fire.

They were… the RISING Unit.
------------------------------
Figures leapt over vast expanses of rock and forest, easily clearing their way through the obstacles in their path. They knew exactly where they were going. The foursome eventually stopped in a clearing, one tall green slug person guy at the head of the group and one female human. Behind them, a much larger Namek, and a humanoid with pale skin and hair stopped in place.

“According to what they said, where we’re supposed to go is up ahead,” Fluut’s pointy ear twitched, and he looked straight ahead, “I can hear it. Something’s happening in that direction. At least we know we’re going the right way.”

“What is it that you hear, Fluut?” asked the pale humanoid, no clear emotive inflection in his tone, almost…robotically.

“I hear… Pain. Suffering. It must be those hostages they want freed…” Fluut said, “For me, anyway, the sound’s faint…”
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!! Empty Re: Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!!

Post by TheToonKing Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:09 am

From beside the pale humannoid, the tall Namekian adjusted his scarf and concentrated his hearing as well. His expression sterned at the sounds, voices droning to one another from within their destination.

"How long have they been there..." Lusk asked, a sad tint to his grey eyes. His race had naturally sharp features, from eyes to ears, what most would deem a "scary" presence. But his face showed only regret.

"Two weeks, supposedly..." Fluut replied. He's naturally been briefed the best on this mission.

Lusk turned his head, hearing the sound of footsteps in another location...

"There's someone else..." he said, motioning in the direction of the noise.

Last edited by TheToonKing on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!! Empty Re: Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!!

Post by theiceblade Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:36 am

The pale humanoid turned in that direction. he was dressed in casual wear, sweatpants and a black coat. not the best for combat. but he didn't need any extra gear. his face was of softer features than the others. and physically, he gave off the appearance of a 16 year old.

"Pinging." Nero said, as a dim glow came from his violet eyes for a second before dying down. his internal systems attempted to send out a sort of sonar ping, however all that happened was an annoying static buzz in his head, followed by system error messages.

"Scanners malfunctioning, ill have to get that fixed." he said blankly, his outward face gave no hints of emotion, as always.

Last edited by theiceblade on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing grammatical errors)
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:07 am

"That green haired woman should really work on you more," The woman said with a chuckle, Turning her head, "Lusky is right though ♡,"

She smirked slightly, placing her hand on her chin with one arm crossed, "There's someone of formidable power over that way," her red eyes looked towards the northeast, the direction Lusk was motioning towards.

The woman wore a fishnet undershirt and dark blue gi with boots seamlessly connected. A mask concealing most of her lower face, and a headband that mostly covers her upper face.

This is the mercenary ninja known as Xalia!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

https://souzougames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anim8or55 Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:23 am

Though the forest was green, lush with life, there was however one patch of ground which was everything but. A place that could only be described as a prison, all greenery having been cut down to make way for it. In this base of operations several victims or war cried out for help, all in vein as none could hear their call. That is, however, expect for one being who paid them no heed.

One human who stood not far from the prisons, his back turned to them. standing tall with arms crossed, he remained motionless. This man's hair was black as ash, yet the tips of it were white as snow. He wore an orange vest with an symbol just barely covered by his arms. His boots were also black, combat attire with red lases, and a pair of navy blue pants completed his look.

In the time he'd been there, he'd said not a word, multiple words shot at him from the captured going responded.

"Bastard..." said one one of the prisoners of war, his teeth grit as he stared at their warden. In his anger he managed to find something, something heavy. And without a second though he threw it, his aim true towards the mans head.

But in the final second before it could land, the object just seemed to cut through air. It was avoided, that much was seen. But what wasn't was the objects return. Thrown back faster than anyone could see, the only indication having been from the mans scream as it struck him on the very hand he's thrown it with, shattering the bones within.
Anim8or55
Anim8or55

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:51 am

Meanwhile on the other side of the forest something was coming.
A shadowy figure appeared out of no where. The figure possessed thick arms and legs, on top of a long cat-like tail. It was dashing through the bushes and around the trees at remarkable speed. As the figure left the shade of the forest it's appearance was exposed.

It was a young man with tan skin and spiky hair that was dark as the night sky. He wore an attire of the most casual nature. He dawned a blue hoodie with no sleeves was and along with black shorts and a pair of green running shoes.

He suddenly came across a tall tree and as soon as he laid eyes upon he leaped towards it's trunk and began to climb. Once he reached the top he started to scoop his surroundings as if looking for something.
The sun was in his eyes and he couldn't see much but he noticed a glare southwest of his location. He smirked, leaped off the tree and ran in that exact direction.
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:30 am

Fluut stood up straight, trying his best to analyze what he was being told. While Xalia and Lusk had taken notice of another with great power, there was also the mission. And currently, all they really knew about that was there were hostages there, some having been there for multiple days, but that was it. Fluut shook his head, trying again to pick out any distinct noises, but nothing.

“Alright. Here’s what we’ll do. We should move forward. We don’t know what the other one is planning just yet. Once we get to the base, we can figure things out better from there. Right now, though, we need to get going…” Fluut said, and he began to take his first step forward.
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:10 am

"I do wonder its intent. Oh well,"

Xalia took a step forward before turning to a backwards walk ahead of Fluut, "You're the boss, Fluut-kun ♡." She winked before blurring ahead just out of immediate site, leaving Fluut to sigh.

"Lets go..."
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:32 am

After a few minutes of "jogging" Arashi began to close in on his target.
Though he wasn't expecting the building to be this size.

From the shadows of the bushes Arashi examined the building. It had a steel roof and appeared to be brick enforced, however it wouldn't be surprising if it was tougher than it appeared.

"Damn, it's too small to be their main hangout. Those pricks lied to me!"

Before arriving here Arashi had "procured" some information from some unsightly gentle men. He had hoped to find his friends here but it was clear to the young man that they must be somewhere else. This made Arashi's blood boil.

"Doesn't matter. I'm gonna wreck this place."

Arashi was just a few seconds from exiting the forest until he saw something in the corner of his eye. He pulled back into the shade and watched as a centry passed passed by.

"Shoot, this won't be easy."
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:41 am

Close to Arashi, a few sentries turned their heads, believing themselves to have seen something. However, all they saw were trees and shadows. Not a living person in sight. With that in mind, the sentries continued their routine, some standing statically next to the entrances while a few went on active patrol around the perimeter of the building. Arashi was still well out of sight, but his instincts were telling him that could change at any moment…
------------------------
The RISING Unit, with Fluut once again taking point, eventually came to a stop again, all next to each other, crouching on a small hill just behind their objective, out of sight of the enemy for the time being.

“This is it…” Fluut muttered, looking the building over. He could see several sentries on one side, and could hear the sounds of suffering more clearly now than ever, “It’s as heavily guarded as you would expect for something like this. Looks plain though… Metal roof, brick walls. Might be able to get through there with brute force, but the instant we make a move, all hell’s going to break loose…”

Fluut scratched his cheek lightly with one finger, trying to figure out the best course of action.

“What should we do…” Fluut murmured, “If we get into a fight straight away, the enemy could take actions against the hostages… we don’t want that…”
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:10 am

Xalia closed her eyes with an exhale. She couldn't sense anything new from here, but, "That power from earlier is stationary. Maybe it's wondering the same as us."

She hopped onto the hill, landing in a prone position, "I agree that a fight now would be least desirable," One of the patrols began to reach the west end of the building, turning towards the north. One of the guards was at the eastern edge, but was heading northward. Other than two guards stationary along the wall, it'd be easy to close the distance without being seen, "I'll scout ahead."

The tall Namekian stood, turning towards the woman with concern on his face, "Is that really the best course of action?"

Nero nodded in response, "I wonder the same. It's a good idea though."

"I don't see a problem with it," she smiled turning back, "Do you have a better plan ♡?"

"I simply meant you going alone, but I'll accompany you..."

For a moment there was silence.

"Lusky...♡," Xalia slid down from the hill, "I appreciate your concern, but your not exactly well suited in this moment," she noted, gesturing to Lusk's tallness with a chuckle. The Namekian sighed in annoyance.

"Just don't do anything reckless," the other namekian interjected, "It would be troublesome..."

"I got it," she said before disappearing.

Nero blinked, looking to the other two, "I'd hope we don't regret that..."

Fluut looked ahead as Xalia headed off, "In the meantime, we will have to make our way eventually. When she gives the signal, we'll go in one at a time,"

"I see, that should minimize chances of detection. Especially with..." Nero turned towards Lusk.
----------------------------
The ninja closed the distance, occasionally using trees for cover. It wasn't long before she made it to the wall. Before the guard against the same wall could notice, she quickly began to scale. Up and up, then with a jump she landed on the roof to the western side.

"Here we go," She looked around, "It's like I thought. No defenses up here, but," she couldn't see it from the hill, but there was a window into the building on the wall of the second floor building, "Bingo," Easily accessible from here. But no immediate view of any guard.

The woman closed here eyes. She could feel two noticeable powers coming from under her location. Ah, but they weren't directly in the building, they were lower than the the ground. A basement then. These powers were noticeable but slightly below RISING Unit and the other power, which was still stationary to the east.
----------------------------
Back with RISING, the ears of the two green men twitched...
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:36 am

“There’s our signal…” Fluut said, slowly rising to a crouch, “I’ll go first. You two follow my lead when ready…”

Taking in a deep breath, Fluut began to crouch-run towards the building, keeping himself as low as possible. Where there should have been sounds of his feet slapping into dirt or patches of grass, there was no footstep noise. Spotting a couple of sentries coming from around the c orner of the building, Fluut gazed upwards, and quickly stretched out both his arms to unimaginable lengths, grabbing onto the edge of the roof and pulling himself up and out of their vision quickly. Fluut quickly moved away from the roof, towards Xalia, who perked up slightly at the sight.

“Ah!” Xalia said, surprise only showing slightly, “That’s why you’re our leader, Fluut-kun!”

Lusk was the next to move. As the sentries began to move back, Lusk began to make his move, trying to keep himself as low as possible while moving towards the building. Once he was close enough, Lusk leapt up, managing to keep the noise level low as he landed on the roof with moments to spare.

“Phew…” Lusk said, breathing out.

Nero was last to go, having started a few moments after Lusk did, seeing his opportunity. Like Lusk, he too leapt up, managing to keep his metal feet from loudly banging on the roof as he landed, Below, a few nearby sentries heard a slight ‘tink!’ noise, but quickly dismissed it.

“So far, we have not been discovered,” Nero droned. His facial expression betrayed neither pride nor worry, not even when they heard a drone bellow from eastward, where Xalia had sensed a great power earlier…

“Intruder alert!”
----------
Moments earlier…
----------
OOC: To foreshadow the post immediately after mine. The enemy still does not know Xalia and company are there yet. They are only aware of Arashi's presence, as you the reader shall soon see.
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:35 am

Arashi looked towards his left and then to his right. The boy repeated this process several times as a precautionary measure and possibly influenced by a hint of paranoia. With the coast seemingly clear Arashi shoot out of the bushes and hastened towards the building! He was only a few inches from the building until the words “FREEZE INTRUDER” rang in his ears. Arashi came to a sudden halt and immediately glanced towards the origin of the voice. On his right stood a prototype Android with bronze colored exterior and it’s gaze locked on Arashi.

“Assessing power level.”

The android stood still for a moment and it’s eyes began to flicker green.

“Do not move, all forms of resistance will be met with lethal force! This is your finagggaaarrhh!”

Before the Android could finish the Saiyan had leaped towards it and bashed his head against it’s own. The Android flew a good distance backward before landing on the ground.

“I don’t have time for you. Now to get inside the-”

“FREEZE INTRUDER!”

“God dammit!”

That screw up was going to cost the young man sometime because now he was quickly surrounded by two groups of Androids. The stealth approach was officially out the window.

“Fine by me. I needed to burn off some steam anyway.”
Arashi cracked his knuckles and prepared for battle!

Initiative Order
Horde 2 (19)
Arashi (14)
Horde 1 ( 8 )

Stat Block
--------------
Horde 2 (23 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
Zerg Rush (1d6+4 damage if it connects)
Arashi (87 HP / 106 KP/ 3 AP)
Horde 1 (34 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
Zerg Rush (1d6+5 damage if it connects)
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:17 am

The horde further back from Arashi began to rush him first. Arashi stood his ground, looking around as the four drones began to surround him. All at once, the four began to rush Arashi, but one, it seemed, was particularly eager, and rushed a head of its friend.

Clenching his fist, timing it right, Arashi cut loose with a punch that not only decapitated the drone rushing at him, but actually sent the head flying through the drone immediately behind it, effectively taking out both drones. Arashi then wove out of the way, winding up in a boxing stance as he readied himself for further combat…

Horde 2 attacks Arashi, but Arashi scores a perfect dodge, enabling him to counterattack for 13 damage to Horde 2! (Horde 2 HP 23 -> 10)

Arashi’s turn!

Initiative Order
Horde 2 (19)
Arashi (14)
Horde 1 (8)

Stat Block
--------------
Horde 2 (10 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 8; To Dodge 8
Horde 1 (34 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
----------------------
“Subject is stronger than expected,” A droning voice said from seemingly nowhere, below the RISING Unit, “Mobilize remaining forces on the perimeter!”

There was the sound of shuffling down below.

“Seems like we know what the other one’s here for,” Fluut observed.

“Even if he’s strong, there is no way he can take on so many of these drones,” Nero said, “One of us should go and provide assistance. I should be—”

“Wait…” Fluut said, “They’ll know something’s up if you go. So far, we haven’t been discovered, and we need to keep it that way. That said…”

Fluut looked around the group, eventually looking up to meet Lusk’s eyes.

“They won’t suspect it if either of us go out there, will they…” said Fluut, nodding, “Lusk. I need you to go over there and help if needed. If he’s as strong as Xalia says… we need him on our side. Once you’re done with them…meet us inside.”

“You got it…” Lusk said, already moving to do just that.

“Now…” Fluut analyzed the window for a few moments, “How do we get in without drawing more attention to us…”
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:41 am

Arashi quickly went for his first target! He grabbed one of the Androids by it’s right shoulder,sinked his fingers into it, and began to punish the sentry with a repetition of gut shots with his right fist. With each hit the Android was struggle less and less.

Three Androids aimed towards Arashi and began to open fire! Arashi smiled as he tossed his robotic punching bag right at the oncoming fire. The motionless robot was quickly torn apart by the blasts and as a result blew up.

Right out of the smoke Arashi came out at top speed and closed in on the trio in a matter of seconds. Without skipping a beat Arashi plowed through all three with one monstrous punch after another!
The Saiyan turned around and looked at the remaining opposition.

“Well? I’m waiting.”

Arashi’s Basic Attack hits and deals 13 Damage to Horde 2
(Horde HP 10 > 0) Horde 2 destroyed!

Initiative Order
Horde 2 ( KO )
Arashi (14)
Horde 1 ( 8 )

Stat Block
--------------
Horde 2 ENEMY DEFEATED
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
Horde 1 (34 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
Zerg Rush (1d6+5 damage if it connects
)
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:54 am

Horde 1, undaunted or unknowing of the power they were clearly up against, followed Horde 2’s example and began to bum-rush Arashi in hopes of overwhelming him and capturing him alive. And just like before, Arashi wasn’t having any of it. Green ki began to pool in the Saiyan’s feet, and he unleashed a hurricane kick. Two of the drones managed to stop in time, but the other three weren’t so lucky. Arashi’s Ki-enhanced foot sliced through one like butter, its arms falling down as its upper torso popped upwards. His other foot came around, and the second drone was suddenly without its legs and left arm. The third was only marginally luckier, Arashi’s foot having run out of energy on the swing. Its right arm was sliced off, and its torso was crushed, but unlike the first two droids it was still functional in that state.

“Should have used more energy…” Arashi lamented. Oh well…”

Horde 1 attempts a Zerg Rush on Arashi, but once again Arashi scores a perfect counter, this time opting to use a Charged Kick for 3 KP (Arashi KP 106 -> 103), inflicting 17 damage! (Horde 1 HP 34 -> 17)
-------------
Round Two Start!

New challengers have arrived!?
--------------
Initiative Order
Horde 3 (19)
Arashi (14)
Lusk (13)
Horde 1 (8)

Stat Block
--------------
Horde 3 (37 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 12; To Dodge 12
Zerg Rush (1d6+6 damage if it connects)
Arashi (87 HP / 103 KP / 3 AP)
Horde 1 (17 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 8; To Dodge 8

Last edited by SSJRandomMaster on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anim8or55 Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:07 am

"INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!"

The sirens continued to flare, the hostages inside beginning to cheer as a sign of hope quickly filled them. But their cheers were silenced with one powerful tremor of the ground. The looked to the one guarding them, his head turned to the side staring back at them.

He said not a word, and yet he didn't have to. They got the message, and watched as he began to walk away.
Anim8or55
Anim8or55

Back to top Go down

Arc I Chapter 1: A RISING Hope! A Unit To Clean Up This Mess!! Empty Lusk Meets Arashi

Post by TheToonKing Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:39 am

"INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!"

The alarms blared in Lusk's sharp ears as well, though he payed it little mind as he searched for that very "intruder". He tried not to worry about the prisoners he turned away from, knowing Fluut and the others would use all their great strength to help them. It was the reason he'd joined RISING Unit alongside Fluut.

Dashing far across the roof, he jumped off the edge as he reached it.

----------

"Should have used more energy... Oh well."

THUMP

Arashi and the various droids about each looked over to the crash, to see a huge green demonic figure rise from the sunken dirt. Its eyes scanned the battlefield before resting on the young tailed-teenager, whose eyes popped out of his skull.

"What the hell!?" Arashi hollered, stepping back. He tried to keep a prepared stance but his mind was clouded with to many questions.

And admittedly Lusk... Hadnt thought about what he'd say. Raising up one hand in a wave he'd seen many earthlings do he called out:

"Hello..."

"So 'those guys' had things like you?" Arashi wondered aloud, expecting the lumbering figure to rush him at any moment.

------------
Horde 3's turn!

But it wasn't the Namekian who rushed the boy, but the six droids which formed "Horde 3" collectively took that roll themselves. Suddenly jumping on him, each taller then Arashi but smaller then Lusk, they let lose a barrage of metal strikes. As limbs crashed into him, Arashi resisted them impressively, and managed to slip through their grasp a moment later.

Horde 3 attacks Arashi with its Zerg Rush, who successfully endures, inflicting 4 damage! (HP 87 -> 83)

These robots wouldn't let up now however, changing their movements with loud SHINKs they attempted another all out tactic, only for the huge green newcomer to come between them and their current target. So they realigned their motives, and went for the bigger target.

Watching the strange creature suddenly lead the droid's away from him relieved Arashi, but confused the boy as well....with a war going on, things weren't likely to be what they appeared...were they?

In the seconds his thought this through, Lusk managed to move out of reach of each of the six robotic punches and kicks, and looked back at Arashi with urgency.

Horde 3 burns an AP (1 -> 0) to attack Lusk with Zerg Rush, but misses!

His tail froze its appropriate movements as the "demon" looked Arashi over, the dark grey eyes seemed to see deep within with just the glance. His soul felt like an open book to those foreign eyes, he couldn't hide his motivation if he wanted to.

"If your here to stop the injustice done onto your people..." Lusk called out, ignoring the horde that surrounded him once again, "Then I'll support that with all my strength, and we'll free them together..."

As the very attackers that had swarmed him homed in on Lusk, Arashi had to make his decision....

Arashi's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo289 Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:26 am

"W-where am I?" thought a young boy. The young boy is 9 years old wearing a black jacket, with a red shirt underneath it. Wearing black jeans, and no shoes. The boy looked around, and rolled his eyes. This young boy is Ryo, a full blooded saiyan.

"Oh yeah, that's right, I got captured." Ryo looked out of his jail cell to see the cruel guard is still outside the jail cells...just watching them. Ryo shook his head as he sat back down. He has been here for two weeks, and he is sick of it! He can't take the pressure of just sitting around not doing anything. He would of tried to escape, but he has seen what happen to the others who tried...it didn't work out so well. So, right now he has to be patient. His older sister always use to say "patience is a key to every fight."

Ryo sighed. He doesn't know if can hold on for much longer. He heard that him, and some other prisoner is going to be transfer to another school, or something of that nature, so he has to act soon. Waiting for the right moment.

"INTRUDER ALERT!" and that exact moment is now! Ryo looked out his jail cell to see the cruel guard stopping out. Ryo smirked.

"This is it!," Ryo stepped back as he started to crack his neck, "This is my chance to save my little sister!"

Last edited by Ryo289 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Ryo289

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:42 pm

Arashi stood their shocked after hearing those words. For months he had been fighting on his own and just honestly just barely making a dent in this organization’s plans let alone finding the man he was looking for. In this moment that all changed!

“You got it big guy! Let’s wreck this joint!”
With new found confidence Arashi’s power began to surge! Green energy began to appear around Arashi’s legs even brighter than before. Arashi lifted one leg up and stomped on the ground with great destructive force! A powerful explosion of Ki and kinetic force spread through the ground Arashi and the Androids that surrounded him! All Six of the remaining Androids that formed “Horde 2” were launched several stories into the air by the explosion and left wide open for the following assault.

Arashi took a squatting position and leaped towards his first target! He slammed into the chest of the first android with a single heavy. Then with unbelievable speed Arashi kicked of the android’s body with his free foot, sending himself hurtling towards the next suspended Android stuck in mid air! He repeated the process again and again until Arashi came back to earth right top of the sentry that was seconds away from hitting the ground. An explosion resulted on impact and Lusk looked on with total surprise.

Arashi used a charged Kick attack and hits. Horde 2 takes 20 damage and is defeated!
(Arashi KP 97>91)

Sadly for the Androids Arashi was far from done. He leaped out of the nailed one of the remaining robots in the face with swift elbow sending it flying into the two other robots behind it.
Arashi pays one AP to use an Elbow strike and hits. Horde 3 takes 13 Damage!
(Horde HP 34>21) (Arashi AP 3>2)

Initiative Order
Horde 2 ( KO )
Arashi (14)
Horde 1 ( 8 )

Stat Block
--------------
Initiative Order
Horde 3 (19)
Arashi (14)
Lusk (13)
Horde 1 ( 8 )

Stat Block
--------------
Horde 3 (21 HP / 1 AP)
To Hit 12; To Dodge 12
Arashi (87 HP / 91 KP / 2 AP)
Horde 1 DESTROYED
Lusk (75 HP / 87 KP / 74 MP / 4 AP)
To Hit 8; To Dodge 8

Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:22 am

Xalia carefully began to scale the wall, making way up to the window. Peeping into the building she saw movement. Luckily everything inside was too occupied to notice anyone on the window. But that wasn't all. A power was moving. One of the powers she sensed before, the one that was familiar.

Still being careful, she unsheathed her sword, the tip pressing along the glass. In a quick motion the window was silently pierced by the blade. Like something you'd see in movies, Xalia began carving a circle, swift and silent.

“How do we get in without drawing more attention to us…”

Crash!

Fluut covered his ear's, the noise surprising him. Turning around there was a pile of shattered glass spread out on the floor. Where'd it come from? Looking up it was clear. Xalia was in the middle of sheathing her sword, taking a seat in the circular hole she had created, "Oops, my bad!"
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:14 am

Lusk's turn!

"Just who was saving who..." Lusk thought aloud, as Arashi landed down from his fierce elbow strike. The small Earthling was powerful...no...that tail coming out from behind...he was a Saiyan. A Saiyan raised on Earth no doubt? Maybe Fluut had mentioned something like that before...

Placing his hand into his soft pockets, a commodity Lusk had first seen on Earth and had incorporated into his garb, he pulled out a small piece of white metal, with a small symbol inscribed on it. Tossing it out, he pointed two of his three fingers out at it and hollered.

The metal burst into smoke, and Lusk reached through before pulling forth a long white horn, easily as long as Arashi was tall! Arashi glanced over with surprise, wondering what kind of tricks Lusk was capable of..this was like...magic.

Hoisting the heavy instrument over his shoulder, Lusk watched as two droids approached. Just as one reached him to lift a fist, the large Namekian slammed him away with a full swing. The droid slammed into it's fellow kind, both cracking open.

Lusk hits Horde 3 with a Basic Weapon attack, inflicting 9 damage! (HP 24 -> 15)

---------------
Round 3, start!
---------------

Initiative Order
Horde 3 (19)
Arashi (14)
Lusk (13)

Stat Block
--------------
Horde 3 (15 HP / 0 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
Arashi (83 HP / 97 KP / 2 AP)

Horde 3's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:25 am

Four rounds until ??? arrives!

The horde did not seem to know fear. Despite the fact that over ten of them had fallen so quickly, they were committed to seeing things through. Once again, they bum-rushed the fighter they deigned the bigger threat: Arashi. This time, though, Arashi did not attack back, instead opting to weave out of the way, eventually leaping clear entirely.

Horde 3 attacks Arashi with Zerg Rush, but misses!

Arashi’s turn!

Initiative Order
Horde 3 (19)
Arashi (14)
Lusk (13)

Stat Block
--------------
Horde 3 (15 HP / 0 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10

Last edited by SSJRandomMaster on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:41 am

Arashi was having a blast and was ready to pummel more of these mechanical menaces.

Arashi may his way towards another android! He went for a right hook and . . . . .missed by a hair. Then a kick but hit nothing but air. Over and over Arashi tried to hit the thing but he just couldn't make contact. The Saiyan soon lost his temper and went for a high knee!

However as if it knew exactly what he was going to attempt the Android side stepped and leap backwards. It appears a few of these machines were capable of learning.

"Gggrrr, slippery little-get over here!"

Arashi attempts a basic melee attack and misses.
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:58 am

Lusk's turn!

As Arashi went wild with glee, Lusk looked over the droid's around. They were staying far off to stay out of striking range, coordinating their own attacks together so he wouldn't be able to react.

Inhaling, Lusk called upon his bodies inner power, ki flowing through his arms as he lifted his unique weapon upwards. He could probably finish them all quickly.

Kiiiinnkk

His arm suddenly erupted in a spasm of pain up from the elbow, as his ki control backfired on him.

Lusk attempts a Charged Weapon attack (KP 87 -> 84), but it's a critical fail, dealing 5 damage to himself. (HP 75 -> 70)

"To think I'm still not use to this..." Lusk winced, annoyed at his weakness.

--------------------
Round 4, start!
--------------------
Initiative Order
Horde 3 (19)
Arashi (14)
Lusk (13)

Stat Block
--------------
Horde 3 (15 HP / 0 AP)
To Hit 10; To Dodge 10
Lusk (70 HP / 84 KP / 74 MP / 4 AP)

----------
Horde 3's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next