The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back - Page 3 Empty Re: Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back

Post by Gohan2535 Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:20 am

Seeing more closely now, this thing was clearly an android of some sort. Which was a pain if she had to use her katanas...

Though they were currently underwater. Perhaps that would muffle the painfuly horrific sound enough...

She produced one of her katanas from its sheath as she swung swiftly at the chaser, blade glowing golden, the target didn't see it coming until the last second...

A muffled explosion...
-----
Xalia attacks with her Katana imbued with her Geijutsu wa Bakuhatsu (KP 66 -> 49)! It hits, dealing 52 damage that Nurse fails to endure! Her movement pool is reduced by half!
-----
Nurse recovered quickly back into the chase. Xalia took the chance to attack once again, her energy placed in the katana already...

But this time her opponent was ready, evading the attack. Not only that, but it managed to grab her by the leg.

"S...Shit..."
-----
Xalia burns an AP (2 -> 1) to use her Geijutsu wa Bakuhatsu once more! (KP 49 -> 32). The attack misses, however: Nurse getting a perfect Parry, using the moment to successfuly grapple Xalia!! The chase ends.
-----
Nurse's Turn!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

https://souzougames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back - Page 3 Empty Re: Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:37 am

Nurse paused. Sure enough, there was a naked woman holding Shinjo. This one was the mercenary, wasn’t it? Hadn’t she ever put on clothes since that time she murdered those Saibamen out in Hazard…?

That wasn’t important. What was important, was that she was holding Shinjo, and right now, Nurse wasn’t quite sure how to approach things. With this in mind, Nurse merely ended her turn on the spot.

Nurse, hesitating on what to do next, ends her turn there!
---------------------------
Initiative Order
Xalia (22)
Nurse (13)
Shinjo (9)

Xalia (Lv. 4 / 139 HP / 32 KP / 1 AP) [Assassin Mode] [Shield: 11 HP]
Shinjo (Lv. 3 / 20 HP / 11 KP / 1 AP) [Unconscious|Critically Injured]
Nurse (Lv. ? / ??? HP / ??? CP / ? AP)

Next Round
Xalia’s turn!

It had come to this, hadn’t it? With freedom so close, and having come so far already, on top of Shinjo complicating matters, it was time for Xalia to make her move. With only seconds to make up her mind, Xalia released her grip on Shinjo, dropping him at arm’s length away. She thrust her katana down towards Nurse, aiming to use the explosion still left on the blade…

Only to pierce water and more water. However, this hadn’t been totally in vain; in the moment’s decision, the robot simply let go of Xalia’s leg and moved slightly to the side, avoiding the damage. With little left to do, Xalia whirled around, freeing up both her hands to put them to her head.

“Masenko!” shouted Xalia, preparing to shoot the beam… only to have Nurse swat at her shoulder, deflecting the shot into the depths of the sea.

Xalia attacks Nurse, but is avoided! In the chaos, Nurse lets go of Xalia, freeing up Xalia to use Masenko on Nurse! (Xalia AP 1 -> 0; KP 32 -> 12) However, the shot misses!
Nurse’s turn!

Nurse, seeing the situation, made her decision.

We’ve already wasted enough time in the water here… Nurse thought, In order to rid myself of this pest, I must first get to the surface…and revive the Spartan…

Raising one hand towards Xalia, Nurse quickly shot off a fast energy blast. Xalia braced herself, having no time to get out of the way. The shield gave way under the force of the blast, and Xalia visibly backed up in the water. Through the smoke, however, she could see Nurse grabbing the still out cold Shinjo and making way rapidly for the surface, the shore just a ways ahead…

Nurse attacks Xalia with a basic energy blast, inflicting 20 damage! 11 damage is absorbed by the shield, but 9 breaks through! (Xalia Shield 11 -> 0; HP 139 -> 130) She then pays an AP to grab Shinjo and run, making for the surface!
A chase has begun!

Distance Meter
[Base ---------> Xalia – (20) --> Nurse & Shinjo – (22) --> Shore – (100) --> Safety]

Initiative Order
Xalia (22)
Nurse (13)
Shinjo (9)

Xalia (Lv. 4 / 130 HP / 12 KP / 0 AP) [Assassin Mode]

Xalia’s turn!
Lacier’s turn

Lacier slowly lifted one finger, the top of one flicking open like a lighter cap as it did so, bluish-purple energy gathering at the tip. The energy flickered for a moment, then stabilized. Fluut braced himself, ready for the attack, or so he thought.

“Out of my way,” Lacier commanded, “Or else…”

With that, Lacier fired the laser directly at Fluut. The thin beam made contact with Fluut… and promptly exploded into a much larger explosion that left a trench behind Fluut into adjoining hallways, blasting away some of the walls behind him, exposing the rooms within. Lacier lowered his finger, looking into the smoke. The sentry he was piloting suddenly reared slightly in shock, seeing Fluut still standing, the upper part of his outfit burned away from the single strike.

“Not bad…” Lacier said, “There are few that can walk away from that kind of attack still standing. But…!”

Lacier suddenly lurched forward, surprised when Fluut took off as well, matching his pace. Lacier threw out a punch first, but Fluut ducked under and decked the bot right in the face. The robot skidded back.

“A rare breed…” Lacier said, “A true warrior Namek.”

Lacier attacks Fluut with a charged energy shot, inflicting 62 damage (Fluut HP 106 -> 44), but Fluut avoids extreme suffering!! Lacier then tries to continue the assault with a regular punch, but Fluut counters with a punch, inflicting 13 damage and using 1 AP (Fluut AP 5 -> 4)
Fluut’s turn
Fluut regains 8 HP through passive regen (Fluut HP 44 -> 52)

Fluut gathered his energy, purple aura flaring to life as he did so, placing his hands in front of his chest as if he were catching a basketball. “Don’t underestimate me!”

The energy reached its peak charge, and Fluut drew back, preparing a strong toss forward.

“Purple Grenade!!” shouted Fluut, flinging the ball at Lacier, who dodged to one side, watching the attack pass. Fluut’s energy collided with the wall behind Lacier, and the wall and everything behind it soon exploded out, opening a hole in the building’s front which lead to the large pool surrounding it (which was now incidentally filling the structure) and the walkway out front.

“The force behind that was impress—” Lacier commented, only to catch a strong punch to the head yet again, his robot spiraling out through the hole Fluut had made. However, Fluut was far from done, moving after Lacier in pursuit, arms crossed in front of his chest. Lacier sailed out, but recovered easily and skidded to a halt on the walkway. Fluut, however, jumped straight out into the water, disappearing under the water’s surface.

“Your people may subsist entirely on water, but drinking the entire pool won’t—”

Lacier halted, seeing Fluut’s shadow under the water grow in size. Fluut’s much larger head and torso burst out of the water, until his head and shoulders were above the water’s surface, Fluut’s eyes glaring down at Lacier.

“Let’s see how you handle this,” Fluut said, preparing for round two…

Fluut uses Purple Grenade (P.Grenade Uses 2 -> 1; Fluut KP 106 -> 85), but misses Lacier; the attack continues to the far wall and blasts a hole through to the outside (86 damage inflicted)
Fluut then attacks Lacier with a Knockback-charged punch (Fluut KP 85 -> 80; AP 4 -> 3), inflicting 14 damage and sending him outside.
Lacier recovers easily enough, landing on the walkway outside the building. Fluut, meanwhile, dives into the water, and activating his first Giant Transformation (Fluut KP 80 -> 70; AP 3 -> 1; HP 52 -> 104)

-----
Initiative Order
------------------
Lacier (19)
Fluut (3)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 104 HP / 70 KP / 1 AP) [Giant 1 / 12 rounds]
Lacier (Lv. ? / ??? HP / ??? CP / ? AP)
---------------
Lacier’s turn!

“Try anything you like,” Lacier said, “Your giant form doesn’t impress me in the least…”

Lacier’s robot body moved into a defensive position, as if he were bracing himself for what was to come.

Lacier takes the Dodge action! All dodge rolls and Reflex saves are made with advantage this round!
Fluut’s turn!
Fluut regains 8 HP due to Passive Regeneration! (HP 104 -> 112)

“Let’s go, then!” Fluut shouted, taking his huge fist and attempting to bring it down on Lacier. Lacier moved to dodge, but his sentry head suddenly moved violently to one direction, then the other. Fluut’s fist was just a bit bigger than he would have thought, and was smashed violently into the strong walkway, the punch leaving a dent in it and sending violent ripples through the water.

Fluut attacks Lacier, inflicting 15 damage!
------
Initiative Order
------------------
Lacier (19)
Fluut (3)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 112 HP / 70 KP / 1 AP) [Giant 1 / 11 rounds]
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:28 am

"Damn!" She thought. She couldn't let them get away...

This was all such a hassle. She had amazing reflexes, but it seemed her ability to move wasn't as high as she thought. Especially in the water. But again, she couldn't let them get away...

He was the only lifeline to find---

There was one choice. But was she really willing to do this for him? No...she was doing it all for herself of course. Wasn't she? But then again, he is family... even if he was the reason for...

Watching as Nurse glided through the water, and her slowly making distance, she made up her mind...

She exhaled, allowing bubbles to fire out of her mouth. Taking both katanas, including the one that still had her art, she shoved them into her torso. The pain wasn't new, and she had definitely maimed herself before. The experience was different however, as this was the first time she ever inflicted herself with her own explosion...

The katana released the energy, a muffled explosion as before...
-----
Xalia inflicts self harm with her katanas, and art! Inflicting 134 damage to herself! (HP: 130 -> 0)
-----
In the torrent of unsettled drink and smoke, Xalia's body was limp. A large gap in her torso, blood turning the water red.

Xalia's hare began to spike up and change from dark blue, to a bright red; almost pink. Her body began to quickly regenerate at a violent pace.

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back - Page 3 _images_3ae813d314542debd73c41371f088058056c61727e4e0088a8011045d8deb888
-----
Looking back, Nurse watches the explosion take place, "..."

When out from the smoke came Xalia, breaking through the water at a speed matching....no...exceeding Nurses!
Battle Music Plays
-----
Second Wind! Xalia's Killing Intent activates! (Level: 4 -> 5; HP: 0 -> 75; KP: 12 -> 84; AP: 0 -> 3)
With her Second Wind, Xalia speeds up! Her movement pool becomes 12!
-----
Nurse's turn!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:41 am

Nurse’s eyes widened at Xalia’s change. But how!? She’d ran herself through and exploded! Who would survive something like that! No matter… she had to slow down the rapidly advancing Xalia, and fast!

Quickly, Nurse fired a single blast back. To her surprise, Xalia shifted directions in the water fast, almost like a fish, then darted right back towards her.

Nurse soon leapt out of the water, again aiming backwards. However, the damage to her machine caused a short circuit, and thus, the machine could only muster an anti-climactic spark. Seeing Xalia hop out of the water, Nurse quickly began high-tailing it some more, realizing with Xalia in the state she was in, there was no way she’d have the time to heal Shinjo.

Stopping now… thought Nurse, as she checked behind her to see Xalia keeping pace, Would end us both!

Nurse blasts Xalia, but misses! She tries again with a charged blast, but fails to charge!
Xalia advances 35 Units, while Nurse advances by 36 Units! Nurse widens the gap by 1 Unit!

At the end of her turn, Xalia loses 3 KP due to Energy Drain, but regains 3 HP! (Xalia KP 84 -> 81; HP 75 -> 78)

Initiative Order
Xalia (22)
Nurse (13)
Shinjo (9)

Distance Meter
[Shore --> Xalia -- (21) --> Nurse & Shinjo -- (86) --> Safety]

Xalia (Lv. 5 / 78 HP / 81 KP / 3 AP) [Killing Intent]

Xalia’s turn!
Lacier’s turn

Fluut’s huge fist remained planted on where Lacier had been for a few moments. However, from beneath, there was suddenly a massive glow. Reacting quickly, Fluut quickly retracted his hand, just as a blast shot out between his fingers and whizzed past his head.

“It seems you’ve made a grave error,” said Lacier, charging his ki again, pointing at Fluut’s shoulder, “Your large size may have increased your brute strength, but!”

A laser sliced through the air, then partway through the giant Namek’s shoulder, drawing blood. Fluut’s hand went to the wound briefly, swiping away the thick liquid that oozed from the wound.

“It’s made you a bigger target as well!” Another laser, just as Fluut recovered. This time, the laser blasted clean through the rest of the way, leaving a sizable hole in Fluut’s shoulder, oozing blood out of both sides, some dripping into the water.

Lacier attacks Fluut with a basic energy blast, but misses! He then charges up a basic blast again (DC 11), and hits, inflicting 26 damage! (Fluut HP 112 -> 86) He attacks once more with a basic blast, connecting for 20! (Fluut HP 86 -> 66)
Fluut’s turn!
Fluut regains 16 HP at the start of his turn due to passive regeneration! (HP 66 -> 82)

Fluut snarled, the wound closing already as his body took over the healing process. Energy swelled into the fist opposite the one he’d punched with, the one with the healthy shoulder. Without a single word, Fluut thrust his Ki-enhanced fist straight into Lacier. The machine buckled briefly under the stress, before being blasted across the area like nothing, sliding across the water for several seconds. Lacier eventually righted the machine, blasting back to where he was as Fluut took a momentary breather.

Without a doubt… he’s strong… Fluut thought, To think someone of this level was on their side and we never knew…

Fluut attacks with a charged Physical attack (DC 12, Fluut KP 70 -> 64), striking Lacier with a critical hit, 36 damage!
------
Initiative Order
------------------
Lacier (19)
Fluut (3)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 82 HP / 64 KP / 1 AP) [Giant 1 / 10 rounds]
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:02 pm

Nero rushed down the hallway, tearing through water up to his knees, as his surroundings crumbled away. He was prepared to join Arashi in saving Miss Amari. His expression was far from is usual stoic nature, still in the midst of panic.  

He suddenly stopped in his tracks, spotting his friend, floating face up a ways away. The teens clothes had all been blasted away, and he was covered in visible burns.

"No..."

As the android rushed to the Saiyans side, he lowered down into the water, pressing his head against Arashi's chest. He was immediately comforted by a steady heart beat.

The comfort only lasted until he realized the intruder and their captive were gone. Nero sent out a ping immediately, hoping to find something. He soon did, finding someone rushing away just at the end of his range....likely holding Miss Amari...

His ping also confirmed the approach of another...

Splash

Lusk landed down into the hallway, the water not even reaching his knees.

"Ah, Nero!" he called out with some relief, before seeing Arashi in his arms. "Arashi!!"

The tall figure moved quickly to Nero's side, "He's alive..." Nero said. Lusk gave a nod, having heard the heart beat himself. Lusk traced a hand against Arashis burns for a moment, inspecting them...

"He was bombarded with fast projectiles which exploded on impact..." he deduced, "From the looks of the number, his condition could have been worse..."

Nero took the news with great relief, Arashi would surely be okay...

"Nero, I'll handle his medical care." Lusk said, seemingly considering how to handle this procedure, "You go down and find the professor before the lower floors flood completely!"

Lusk glanced at Nero, suddenly surprised to find a look of worry across his face. "Listen...Miss Amari was just taken...along with the Chaos Emerald, the gem we recovered recently..."

"What!? Taken by who? Those creatures?" Lusk questioned suddenly, Saibamen in mind.

"By the one who did this to Arashi..." Nero replied, "Another android, like me, different then those we've fought before..." he continued, the Big Sentry androids coming to mind. Lusk thought of them, as well as the Elite Sentry he and Fluut had faced. "Speaking of...there was another model, the one who took the emerald."

"In function...it was similar to me..." Nero finished, recalling the mysterious "Reptile" opening its chest to place the emerald inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Eye Catch of Nero facing the camera, and Reptile against his back like a shadow]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In function...it was similar to me..." Nero finished, recalling the mysterious "Reptile" opening its chest to place the emerald inside.

Lusk looked off as a now familiar fury returned... "So that's it...this was the cause of their attack? Not only to destroy our home, but to take the professor? A gem?" he grit his teeth, "How many lives have been lost already, for this?"

The various workers and soldiers which occupied the base and had helped the two shop and work flowed through their brains...

"Too many..." Nero replied, determination showing in his words, "They'll pay for this..."

Lusk reached for Arashi, equally adamant. "And they won't get away. Not so easily." he said, before hoisting Arashi over both of his shoulders, leaving plenty of back for the Saiyan to lay. "Let's move on ahead. Once we reach a higher floor i'll tend to Arashi's wounds."

Nero gave a slight no and prepared to leave, before Lusk continued...

"During our team building exercises we were able to get a grasp at each others skills." he said, "Using ...a part of yourself, you can scan your surroundings. Using that..."

"Well..."

"With the professor being taken, i'd understand if you want to go on ahead and save her."

Nero seemed to freeze at the question...one that had of course already come to his own mind. But... "I want too... but I can't just leave Arashi."

Lusk looked at the android and, perhaps for the first time, truly saw him as a young man and not the most complex of machines.

"If that's your only concern..." Lusk began, suddenly standing from his lowered position, towering above the crouched Nero, "Then leave him to me. I can handle this much, friend."

This calmed Nero's nerves a bit, but it wasn't that simple either. Reaching down and raising his wet shirt and jacket up, he revealed numerous rather inhuman looking dents and scorch marks across his person. "Even after using the last of my Nanopaste, i'm not in the best of shape. It's best if we regroup with the others, and intercept Miss Amari mid-way."

Lusk gave a light nod, seeing the logic. "Rational thinking...it may be for the best."

The two remained silent for a moment...this was hardly a declaration of a passionate rescue. All they could manage was what "was for the best"...

"Right then...let's get moving..." Lusk said, stepping off. He thought briefly to the very reason he'd headed down here, not only to help anyone in need of it, but to see the source of the flooding and check on the prisoner below.

"The lower floors have already begun to flood..but I suspect the hostage and Xalia didn't stay still there...so where..."

Ultimately, he didn't have time to worry about that now. He revealed his familiar chunk of metal, and it changed into his horn. "I'll alert Fluut that we're coming..."

"BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:10 am

Xalia's explosion wounds continue to heal up, as a her ki shield blips back into existence.
-----
Xalia's KP drains by 2% each round, and she regains that much HP as well as 1d4*4 with her passive regeneration! Her KP is drained by 3 (KP 81 -> 78), and her HP recovers by 19! (HP 78 -> 94)
She also puts 8 KP into her Ki Shield! (0 -> 32)

-----
Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back - Page 3 5b6a868274810a97951d09cec1c362002d13c750_hq
Xalia walked along the shore for a moment, before kicking off. She wasn't reaching top speed just yet, but she wasn't going to let them get away.
-----
Xalia fails her speed up check.
-----
Watching Nurse gain speed, Xalia's eyes furrow. Aura crackling as she pushes Ki into her palm before launching it.

The blast hurdles seemingly unstable as Nurse cathes sight last second, but is unable to avoid it.
-----
Xalia burns an AP (3 -> 2) to throw a basic energy attack at Nurse (KP 70 -> 66), managing the hit to inflict 32 damage! Nurse fails to endure, and her movement save: her movement pool is halved!
-----
Nurse's Turn!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:33 am

Nurse chanced a look back. The suit had sustained so much damage; she wasn’t sure how much further she could take things. She wasn’t sure what the woman had planned for Shinjo, but Nurse wasn’t about to take chances, firing off yet another energy blast to try to create some distance. However, to her surprise, Xalia merely lifted one arm. Just as it appeared the blast would damage the shield—yes, that shield was back—Xalia swatted out at the shield, knocking Nurse’s blast directly back at her. Quickly, she stepped to the right, the reflected shot bounding out into the distance.

Distance, which Nurse urgently attempted to make up as she urged the bot forward. She chanced a look back, and nope, the crazy naked lady was still there, still looking quite ready to murder anything she could reach.

Nurse blasts at Xalia, but the blast is deflected back at her full-force (Xalia KP 66 -> 48)! She does dodge, however, and manages to dash forward.
Xalia advances 28 Units, while Nurse advances by 32 Units! Nurse widens the gap by 4 Units!

Initiative Order
Xalia (22)
Nurse (13)
Shinjo (9)

Distance Meter
[Shore --> Xalia -- (25) --> Nurse & Shinjo -- (54) --> Safety]

Xalia (Lv. 5 / 97 HP / 48 KP / 2 AP) [Killing Intent] [Shield 32 HP]

Xalia’s turn!
Lacier’s turn

Fluut finally pulled back his fist, looking at the crater where a robot laid, clearly a bit banged-up for the time. However, it wasn’t meant to be. The bot slowly rose to its feet, dusting itself off casually.

“Not bad… I must commend you for such a fine showing so far…”

Lacier rests, rejuvenating himself a bit!
Fluut’s turn!
Fluut regains 4 HP at the start of his turn due to passive regeneration! (HP 82 -> 86)

“It’s not over yet,” said Fluut, looking down upon the robot with a mix of apprehension and what could be best described as awe. Whoever was piloting this thing—it had to be; none of  the other sentries possessed anything resembling sentience or personality, or even speech—was skilled. Even coming this far along…

It was probably time to kick things up again. With this in mind, Fluut simply took the pause in the battle to concentrate on resting his  body for the time being.

As he did so, he heard the familiar signal from Lusk's horn. Fluut withheld a small smirk as he cast a glance to the ruined front entrance. Backup would be coming soon, and against an opponent like this? He needed the extra hands. Underneath the water, just out of sight, Fluut began scratching his response on the walkway's underside, going unnoticed by Lacier.

Fluut rests, regaining 12 HP and 6 KP as well as 1 AP! (Fluut HP 86 -> 98; KP 64 -> 70; AP 1 -> 2)
------
Initiative Order
------------------
Lacier (19)
Fluut (3)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 98 HP / 70 KP / 2 AP) [Giant 1 / 9 rounds]
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:06 am

Lusk and Nero moved down the hallways silently, ready to reach a stable floor. The moment they reached dry and stable ground, Lusk placed Arashi to the ground.

"Will you be able to heal him fully?" Nero asked, the limits to Lusks abilities never made clear to the team.

"Mostly." Lusk nodded, "Though given this trauma, theirs only a chance he'll wake up any time soon."

Lusk took a knee, and placed his large hand against the Saiyans chest. His magic began its work, spreading out from this point. Nero watched as the wounds inflicted by Berg slowly faded away with the healing, though dry blood and ash remained. Lusk gave his arms some pats with the healing touch as well, before the light began to flicker.

Lusk uses his Chiyujutsu to heal Arashi 100 HP! (0 -> 100) (MP -25 98 -> 73)

As his healing magic flickered away, Arashi doesn't seem to stir...no, not a bit. Lusk frowns at this.

"He'll be alright...but I think we'll have to move on with him like this..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:53 am

Xalia recovers 19 HP (97 -> 116)
-----
Reaching into the bag somehow still intact, her arm swings out with a bright twinge of golden. Five shurikens fly and curve towards the Nurse, who reaches to catch them; but notices the energy emanating from them and doges out of the way instead.

The shurikens soar into rocks or the ground and explode immediately.

"You're a rare specimen, no question," Nurse turns back, "Are you even human?"
-----
Xalia fails to increase her speed, then burns an AP (2 -> 1) to throw a volley of 5 shurikens (15 -> 10) with her art (KP: 48 -> 23) at Nurse! She critically evades them, however.
-----
Xalia makes no sound as she continues forward. Her only goal was to stop their escape, but with every passing second she lost distance and it just pissed her off more and more...
----
Nurse's Turn!

Last edited by Gohan2535 on Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:25 am

Nurses turn!

As the BT Sentry dashed through its surroundings, Nurse gave a rather nonchalant look backwards, even without proper facial features. Even with Shinjo over his shoulder, she began to widen the gap between the two. Xalia's speed didn't relent, but the Nurse took a greater lead still...

"Hmm.." the Nurse suddenly cooed, letting some personality leak into the intense situation, "It seems theirs at least one sense the BT Sentry cannot transfer...I can't feel a bit of pressure from that killing intent you're giving off.~"

Xalia continued her pursuit without a word, unblinking.

"What a shame..." the Nurse finished...

Nurse passes her Movement check!
Xalia advances 40 Units, while Nurse advances by 60 Units! Nurse widens the gap by 20 Units!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:54 pm

Lacier’s turn

“I’m growing quite tired of this… if your friends won’t come to your aid, I suppose I’ll just have to end this.”

Lacier leapt up at Fluut’s face with that, one arm cocked back ready to strike…

No, Fluut managed to get both arms up over his face in time, but the impact of the punch was still felt, Fluut jerking back slightly, disturbing the water. However, that was the extent of it; Fluut merely remained in place and did nothing else. Lacier landed, looking up in anticipation.

Lacier attacks Fluut with a punch, but only inflicts 5 damage!? (Fluut HP 98 -> 93)
Fluut’s turn!
Fluut regains 4 HP at the start of his turn due to passive regeneration! (Fluut HP 93 -> 97)

With a person of his level… I have no choice…

Some popping noises were heard as Fluut concentrated once again on his body. Lacier watched, having never seen the growth abilities of Namekians before, as Fluut began to swell in size again, increasing in height again, his body growing proportional to the change. Once he was done, Fluut looked down towards Lacier from way up top, the walkway Lacier was on coming up to his waist.

“Oh, another level of growth?” Lacier said, “Duly noted.”

“With each time I grow, I can hit harder, too,” Fluut said, opening and closing one of his huge hands.

Fluut invokes his Giant Transformation a second time, spending 10 KP and 2 AP (Fluut KP 70 -> 60; AP 2 -> 0) and doubling his health again! (Fluut HP 97 -> 194)
------
Initiative Order
------------------
Lacier (19)
Fluut (3)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 194 HP / 60 KP / 0 AP) [Giant 2 / 8 rounds]
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:49 am

Xalia regains 8 HP from Passive Regeneration and Killing Intent (HP: 116 -> 124, KP 23 -> 20)
-----
Reaching into her bag, she produced a bottle; snapping the cap off without unscrewing it. This caught the Nurse's attention...

Xalia barely broke her gaze as she brought the spout to her mouth and began to rapidly chug the drink, as nurse watched.

"...Even a savage needs hydration, I suppose... That will definitely restore some of the energy she's used up chasing me this far out..."

The last drop and Xalia flung the bottle back, throwing her free hand forward to quick fire a blast at the nurse, catching her off guard enough to be impacted.
-----
Xalia uses a Sports Drink to restore 20% of her KP (KP: 20 -> 49, Sports Drinks: 4 -> 3). Then burns an AP (1 -> 0) to use a basic energy attack (KP: 49 -> 45), which Nurse endures; reducing the damage to 11. She fails her movement save, her movement pool is halved!
Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back - Page 3 D27 Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back - Page 3 OFEUSbt
-----
Nurse's Turn!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:52 am

Xalia’s blast slowed the sentry’s body down once again. Despite what she had said about the sports drink consumption, it was true—it gave her more energy, energy that she could use to try to pull ahead in the chase, to destroy the robot the rest of the way; the sentry couldn’t take much more. Quickly, Nurse tried to put more force into her escape, attempting to get it out of harm’s way… but the leg momentarily malfunctioned, and though her efforts loosened up the sudden seize, it didn’t get her any further ahead.

Blasting behind her was just as useless. The blast did hit its mark, but Xalia was still protected by the shield! There was not much more Nurse could do for the moment but keep moving forward, hope to shake this woman sooner rather than later. The longer Xalia kept up her pursuit, the more chances she had of losing the Spartan…

Nurse blasts at Xalia, inflicting 21 damage to her shield! (Shield 32 -> 11)
Xalia advances 27 Units, while Nurse advances by 16 Units! Xalia closes the gap by 11 Units!

Initiative Order
Xalia (22)
Nurse (13)
Shinjo (9)

Distance Meter
[Xalia --- (34) ---> Nurse & Shinjo]

Xalia (Lv. 5 / 124 HP / 45 KP / 0 AP) [Killing Intent] [Shield 11 HP]

Xalia’s turn!
Lacier’s turn

“And yet, you’re an even bigger target now!” Lacier shouted, quickly firing a blast from his bot’s whole hand. The blast made impact with Fluut’s impossibly huge torso, knocking the wind out of him for a solid second. However, Fluut soon recovered, standing tall above Lacier as he cracked the knuckles of one hand.

Lacier attacks Fluut with yet another basic energy blast, inflicting 20 damage! (Fluut HP 194 -> 174)
Fluut’s turn!
Fluut regains 4 HP at the start of his turn due to passive regeneration! (Fluut HP 174 -> 178)

Fluut wasn’t phased by this. While he was a bigger target now than ever, if he could catch this guy now, he’d definitely deal a good deal of damage…

Fluut brought his massive fist down on the walkway, but this time, Lacier was prepared, and he leapt out of the way wholesale. Thus, Fluut’s fist crashed through the walkway, leaving a clear waterway through it once Fluut retracted his hand as the surrounding water flowed into it. Fluut turned his head, keeping his eyes locked on Lacier, who had dodged towards the base, which appeared to be leaning backwards…

Fluut attacks Lacier, but misses!
------
Initiative Order
------------------
Lacier (19)
Fluut (3)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 178 HP / 60 KP / 0 AP) [Giant 2 / 7 rounds]
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back - Page 3 Empty Even This Much...

Post by TheToonKing Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:44 am

As Lusk and Nero traversed upwards with Arashi, Lusk considered the implications of the screeching sound Fluut had replied with. It was made in haste...urgency.

Before he could ponder it further however, the two rounded a corner and found a group of soldiers and workers of the base, all looking rough. Lusk was soon confronted by someone he recognized, a shop worker he'd purchased supplies from. (DisGuy)

"Everything's gone to hell!!" he exclaimed , "How did they find us?"

"We don't know..." Nero replied back. They hadn't had much time to think about it.

The man was worried, though handling the situation well. He saw the shirtless Arashi on Lusks back.

"Not the rookie..." he said, stepping in to see. "Woah... really healed him good."

"He'll be alright...but he'll likely need to rest. We'll have to get him out of here ourselves." Lusk replied. The salesman gave the giant a solid look, before turning. He took a knee, and placed his arms behind his back...

"Alright...load him up."

"What?" Lusk said, surprised.

"You had to have heard me..." the man replied, moving his ears around somewhat. "I'll take the kid off your hands...and make sure he gets out. With the rest of us."

Lusk gave it a moment of thought, before looking at Nero, who looked on with a clear goal in mind.

"You've got somewhere else to be, right?" the man finished.

"Right!" Lusk nodded.

-------------------------------------------

After Lusk and Nero continued on ahead, the soldiers and workers continued down a different path, the way out.

The salesman carried Arashi on his back, recalling the times he'd caught sight of the boy. More then his travel through the base or shop, he remembered the glimpse of action he saw the boy in...taking on the multicolored creatures. He'd faced off with those terrifying freaks of science fiction without fear. Arashi of course hadn't seen the salesman either, before he ran.

"I'll do this much..you guys..."

--------------------------------------------

The duo hurried in total silence, their current target being to to reconvene with Fluut in order to get a proper plan on going after Amari. Leaving him in whatever battle would be to dangerous, even if someone had to stay and help him.

But what they were now realizing was...Fluut's battle was taking place just outside the bases main gates.

For everyone to escape with Arashi, they'd have to cross that battleground...

Soon those two large doors were before them...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:59 am

Nero and Lusk had drawn closer, sure, but their target was several paces ahead of them. As Fluut prepared to once again attack away, his ears caught something, and he turned… just in time to see a robot carrying Verbatim.

“Well, well,” Lacier said, “It seems our time here is nearly at an end.”

Fluut heard a distinct metallic groan to his right, louder than before. That structure couldn’t hold out much longer. That wasn’t quite as important as the more pressing matter.

The other robot spotted Lacier, and raised its free hand in greeting, slightly slowing down, “I got her, papa! The lady!”

Fluut had a moment of surprise at the first statement, only a moment. The robot’s pace picked up for a moment, before it turned to Fluut, eyeing him with the same cold eyes as the other robot. Although one suspected that was by design of the robot, not the pilot’s icy glare.

“Is he one of those Namek people, papa?” asked ‘Son’, his tone not at all matching the glare of the robot, and not suggesting a hint of fear to the giant green man before him.

“A warrior-type, I’d say,” said Lacier, “Go on, get out of here, I’ll be along in a moment.”

“Okay!!~” the robot shouted, its demeanor actually managing to be more unnerving since it acted like an excitable child, not… well… like its ‘papa’. The robot proceeded to pick up the pace, carrying Verbatim. Snapping out of his momentary lapse, Fluut began to move, reaching out for Berg.

“I won’t let you do such a thin—” Fluut was cut off by a loud scream of pain—his own, as his arm had been severed. Lacier stood, two fingers extended and smoking, a razor blade of Ki responsible for the attack.

“Your fight is with me, Namek,” Lacier said. Berg managed to get clear for the moment, and Fluut snarled. Moments later, Lusk and Nero arrived, seeing a giant Fluut, another robot, and making distance, was Verbatim’s captor with the lady in question in tow…
------
Initiative Order
------------------
Nero (20)
Lacier (19)
Lusk (14)
Fluut (3)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 178 HP / 60 KP / 0 AP) [Giant 2 / 7 rounds]
Lusk (Lv. 4 / 117 HP / 115 KP / 92 MP / 3 AP)
Nero (Lv. 4 / 107 HP / 38 CP / 3 AP)

Nero’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:29 am

Arriving on the scene Nero was immediately awed by fluut, seeing the namekian at such a size... had he always been able to do this?

Looking forwards, he spotted Berg in the distance. with Amari in tow... Moving without thinking, Nero raced ahead of the others and attempted to give chase, darting along the walkway as fast as he could..

Only for another machine to blur into view infront of him. "GET OUT OF MY WAY!!" Nero shouted. Rage boiling up inside of him.

"Give it your best shot..." Lacier replied.

Nero responded as he had with Reptile. immediately releasing his limiters, he aimed to get this conflict over with quickly. Bringing his hand outward as golden energy flowed from his body.

"Chaos...AFTERBURNER!!" Nero shouted. releasing the energy into his trademark torrent of flames. However, as the beam near's his opponent, Nero spots the machine blur out of view suddenly.

"!?!" Catching a glimpse of him out of the corner of his eye. Nero looks up to see the Bot had leapt into the air. Quickly swinging his other arm around, Nero unleashed yet another torrent of flames. Only for the bot to yet again blur suddenly.

As the last of the flames leaves his hand. Nero whirls around, trying to catch sight of the missing machine. only to catch the robot casually leaning against the Walkway's railing behind him.

"It seems you've wasted all that energy attempting to hit me..." It says.

Nero attempts to hit Lacier with a Chaos Afterburner, a miss! Nero attempts again, but once again Lacier manages to dodge! Nero loses 7 HP due to the backblast.

Nero CP 38 -> 12 Nero AP 3 -> 2 Nero HP 107 -> 100

Lacier's turn!!

theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:57 pm

Xalia regains 19 HP from Passive Regeneration and Killing Intent (HP: 124 -> 143, KP 45 -> 42)
-----
Her shield brightens once more, as she charges forth.

She looked to her nephew for a moment. Maybe if she shot at him, the robot would at least show some form of pause. Her fist began to glow, opening as a blast began to form.

It got bigger every second, until she was satisfied. Looking to nurse and nephew; firing the blast forward! As it began to leave her grasp, however, it quickly fizzled out. Her concentration on the energy interrupted by some unknown circumstance... or maybe not so unknown.

A hard grit of her teeth in anger...
-----
Xalia puts 5 KP into her shield (KP: 42 -> 37, Shield: 11 -> 31), then attempts to use a charged basic energy attack; failing her manipulation check (KP: 37 -> 29).
Xalia attempts a Rage Check, but fails.
-----
Nurse's Turn!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:04 pm

Nurse looked over her shoulder. The distance between the two was growing wider. Nurse had to wonder, though… why pursue her out this far? What had Xalia intended to do anyway? The work done to the base couldn’t have been solely the Spartan’s doing. Whatever the case, the Nurse focused on increasing the gap between the two as much as possible. This wasn’t hard; Xalia seemed to be more focused on bringing her down rather than anything else.

Nurse opts to speed up, succeeding in her check!
Xalia advances 23 Units, while Nurse advances by 49 Units! Nurse widens the gap by 26 Units!

Initiative Order
Xalia (22)
Nurse (13)
Shinjo (9)

Distance Meter
[Xalia --- (60) ---> Nurse & Shinjo]

Xalia (Lv. 5 / 137 HP / 29 KP / 0 AP) [Killing Intent] [Shield 31 HP]

Xalia’s turn!
Lacier regarded the new arrivals now, another Namek and of course, the robot that had just attacked him. Normally, Lacier may have repaid the android’s assault directly, but given he wasn’t in the line of fire, and the three didn’t appear to be that much of a threat to Berg’s safe return, Lacier opted to have a tiny bit of fun, instead dashing past Nero, aiming directly for the Namek that could not grow. Lusk attempted to move, particularly at Fluut’s warning, but only succeeded in catching a foot to the chest which definitely knocked the wind out of him.

Lacier attacks Lusk with a kick, inflicting 26 damage! (HP 117 -> 91)
Lusk’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:47 am

Lusk's turn!
Lusk regains 4 HP due to Passive Regeneration! (91 -> 95)
Lusk rose up from the blow, clutching his chest for a moment.

"It's a step up even from the new machine we've fought, Fluut?" he recalled the Elite Sentry fought during the duos last mission. He looked up to his friend whom had grown to a tremendous size. "For you to have used Nobiru Ude to this extent..."

Lacier turned his head to the conversation, catching Lusks attention. The giant raised his horn up to swat at the bizarre sentry, the first BT he'd encountered today.

"Without a doubt, but its more then a machine...Somehow, someway, its being controlled..." Fluut spoke...

With a simple sidestep, the horn passed through thin air. Lusk was alert enough to move aside before Lacier attacked.

Lusk makes a weapon attack on Lacier, but misses!

"It's movements are far too refined compared to ones that came before..." Fluut finished. Lusk looked on from some further distance, ""Controlled?"

"Like someone's piloting them..." the true giant Namekian said, "A martial artist in metal skin."

"Martial artist?" Lacier suddenly spoke, surprising Lusk, "How quaint."
-------------
-------------

Fluut's turn!

Fluut regains 16 HP due to Passive Regeneration! (178 -> 194)

Lacier was quick to note of Lusk's temporary pause, and kicked off into the air toward him in an instant.

"Lusk!" Nero called out in warning, to far to help.

But a monstrous fist crashed down into the BT Sentry from above, sending it to the ground like a rag doll, where Lacier bounced.

Fluut attacks Lacier with a punch, inflicting 19 damage!

"Stay vigilant, both of you!" Fluut called out from above.

"Amazing...I've never seen Nobiru Ude like this, Fluut!" Lusk called out with a subtle smile, keeping eyes on Lacier.

-------------
Initiative Order
------------------
Nero (20)
Lacier (19)
Lusk (14)
Fluut (3)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 194 HP / 60 KP / 0 AP) [Giant 2 / 6 rounds]
Lusk (Lv. 4 / 95 HP / 115 KP / 92 MP / 3 AP)
Nero (Lv. 4 / 100 HP / 12 CP / 2 AP)

-------------
Nero's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:10 am

As the fight against Lacier raged on Arashi was being tended to by the surviving soldiers. The damage to his body was still visible even after the blessing of Lusk’s Magic, but it was certainly better than his previous state. At the moment it seemed as if he would surely live to see tomorrow’s sunrise. However, within the Saiyan’s mine there was a far more grim seeing being displayed.

With Arashi sitting on a rock at the bottom of a mountain.  Surrounded by pitch black storm clouds the mountain possessed and intimidating are about it. The lightning that shot from the clouds was unearthly! Violent explosions of electricity went off as the lightning tore through the surrounding area. While Arashi simply sat there on the wet soil, looking up at the intimidating sight before him.

“You truly are the living embodiment of a disappointment.” The sound of that voice made his eyes fly open in shock. He looked around for its source but could not locate it. Then he heard the voice again, “And to think, I believed this world needed your might.” After hearing it once again Arashi knew where to look. He brought himself to his feet before rushing to climb to the mountain's peak. Pushing past the the falling rubble, lighting bolts, and ludicrous winds Arashi continued to climb the treacherous mountain.

He kept going until he finally reached the summit! After pulling himself up he noticed that there was nothing there at all. Just a bumpy stone floor and pitch black clouds above him. At least that was the case until without warning a thunderbolt larger than any before struck the center of the mountain top, nearly blowing Arashi away in the process. There in the crater stood a man with hair that possessed white streaks. Doing nothing but staring down a pissed off Arashi.

“Child your fists could never hope to harm me  . . . . . and especially not THEM.”

“Watch me!”

Arashi pushed off against the stone floor and rushed towards the man in white with fury in his eyes! Arashi pulled his right arm back and clenched his fist! He swung with all his might only to hit nothing but air! Without being given even a second to react Arashi struck in the face with a fist coated in electricity and set flying over the edge. Arashi hurtled towards earth as he watch the man look down on him from atop his mountain. Before Arashi hit the ground he woke up and jumped to his feet! “Woah easy kid! You’ve been through a lot!” said one of the survivors. Arashi looked around confused by what he saw as well as his new army uniform attire. All he could remember at first was his brief chase with Berg but then it hit him. “That jerk knocked me out! Well I hope he's ready for round two!” Arashi followed the sound of battle while making sure to conserve energy on the way!

Arashi headed over to the fight and used rest!
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:39 pm

Nero noticed that The Sentry was slow to rise from Fluut's blow. perhaps dazed slightly by the weight and power behind it. "(Here's my chance!!)" he thought. and rushed forwards. his body blurring out and reappearing infront of the machine.

Swinging his arm out as he raced forwards. Nero slammed his fist into the chin of his opponent in a uppercut. the sheer momentum of which knocked it into the air slightly.

Seeking to continue his assault. Nero swung his other arm around. attempting to connect with the Sentry's chest. only to hit nothing but air as it twisted out of the way. Leaping backwards to get some distance.

Nero's face showed no emotion as he stared at his enemy betraying the frustration he was feeling as he slowly returned to his fighting stance.

"It's  hard to tell... Has this inconvienenced you?" the sentry said.

Nero's cold stare was all that returned his question.

Nero punches Lacier and scores a critical hit!! however, Lacier endures, bringing the damage down to 14!! Nero opts to continue his assault, but misses Lacier!!

Nero AP 2-> 1

Lacier's turn!!
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:32 am

“The wonders of Earth technology…” thought Lacier aloud, “A machine, with emotions… But it seems so worthless.”

Without waiting for Nero’s reply, Lacier sprang forward, landing a crushing blow to the machine’s chest. Nero’s chest groaned loudly like a girder under extreme force as he staggered backwards from the hit.

Lacier attacks Nero, inflicting 24 damage! (Nero HP 100 -> 76)

“Nero!” Fluut shouted, moving to try to counter, but Lacier was one step ahead, letting loose another charged energy blast, as if he were firing off a tiny spark. Fluut was prepared this time, though his large size made it impossible to get out of the way in time. The blast contacted his left pectoral and exploded, leaving quite the nasty wound in its place.

“Fluut!!” shouted Lusk, eyeing the damage Fluut had just suffered.

Lacier attacks Fluut with a charged energy blast, inflicting 29 damage! (Fluut HP 178 -> 149)

Despite his new size, Lusk realized, He’s looking this exhausted…

Lusk eyed Lacier again, new understanding to their foe flooding him in an instant.

From just him?

Lusk’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:09 am

Xalia regains 15 HP from Passive Regeneration and Killing Intent (HP: 143 -> 150, KP: 29 -> 26)
----------
Xalia's foot touched down, cratering in as she stopped in place. Her hands fired up to her forehead as she came to a halt. Her aura flared, a twinge of golden; the air evaporating.

"Masenko," golden orb explodes in her palms, "Ha!!!"

The air burns and crackles as the golden beam streaks throat the air; straight towards nurse. Nurse turns to see the blast and tries to move out of the way, "I underestimated you," unfortunately, the body locks up, "Damn...The least I can do..."

Forcing her arm's to move, she manages to throw the spartan to the side, out of the way just as the beam connects.

"Lacier---" she starts, as the armor plating on the sentry gives way, "A single---"

The body crushes as the circuitry fries and soon it is reduced to ashes.

Stunned, nurse manages to finish her sentence despite it not going to the intended target, "woman... Spartan is in danger..."
-----
Xalia uses her Masenko on Nurse, inflicting 176 damage! (Nurse HP: 25 -> -151) The BT Sentry is vaporized, but nurse manages to throw Shinjo out of the way!
-----
Exhaling, Xalia turns to get a last glance at the RISING Base, unable to really see it from the trees in the way... but her eyes widen as she gets a glance of a shirtless, giant Fluut.

"...Fluut. To be pushed to use that..." She turns to Shinjo, "Maybe you're more trouble than your worth..."

"But I guess....you're family," Walking close to the spartan, she looks down at him, "Why'd you have to inherit her eyes?"
-----

Last edited by Gohan2535 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:10 am

Lusk's turn

Lusk regains 4 HP from Passive Regeneration! (95 -> 99)

With the understanding of Lacier's danger, came the understanding that he couldn't rush in himself. That wasn't his best role here.

Suddenly both Lusk and Fluut seemed to pick up on the same noise. Unbeknownst to them, it was the impressive blast of ki Xalia had just let lose...

---
Arashi heard it as well as he charged through the devastated RISING Base.

"That was..." he began, thinking the sound over, "Some kick ass blast, right? What happened while I was out!?"
---

The giant Fluut looked in the direction of the sound (surprisingly hearing it less clearly then Arashi indoors.), giving it some thought.

"The only ones left...Arashi and Xalia...Who is there? And just what was the conclusion..."

Lusk made out the vague explosion's sound the same as Fluut, but knew that it had to be Xalia.

Jumping across the torn walkway a bit, Lusk made some distance before raising his horn. A moment later he raised it to his lips and blew...

BWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWHHHHH....

Lusk begins his Song of Rest..!!

Lacier turned his head to the bizarre sound.

"What is this...?"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:08 am

Fluut regenerates 8 HP at the start of the round due to his Passive Regeneration! (Fluut HP 149 -> 157)

Lacier made a move as if to stop what Lusk was doing, but was seemingly distracted by something, tapping at his ear in mild irritation if anything. Fluut took the moment to rest, taking a moment to regain a little bit of his lost stamina. He did want to investigate that big explosion from earlier, but right now this guy needed dealt with…

Fluut Rests for the turn, regaining 49 HP, 13 KP, and 2 AP! (Fluut HP 157 -> 206; KP 60 -> 73; AP 0 -> 2)
------
Initiative Order
------------------
Nero (20)
Lacier (19)
Lusk (14)
Arashi (6)
Fluut (3)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 206 HP / 73 KP / 2 AP) [Giant 2 / 6 rounds]
Lusk (Lv. 4 / 99 HP / 115 KP / 92 MP / 3 AP)
Nero (Lv. 4 / 76 HP / 12 CP / 1 AP)
Arashi (Lv. 4 / 107 HP / 154 KP / 1 AP)
Arashi joins the battle when it’s his turn!
Nero’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next