The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back

Post by TheToonKing Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:10 am

Lusk's turn!

Lusk attacks Copyman with a charged weapon attack, but misses! (KP -9 120 -> 111)

Copyman's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back

Post by theiceblade Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:20 am

Nero looked beyond the Siabamen to the corridor infront of him...frustrated with the roadblock...but thankful they hadn't seemed to notice him. this would be over all the more quickly...

Releasing his internal limiter. his body immediately began to crackle with golden flames. building to a point. Nero brought his arms out infront of him and unleashed the energy in a gigantic spiral of golden flames that lit up the halls.

The Jinkouman bare had time to look behind itself before being suddenly consumed by the attack, and vaprorized almost instantly. The 2 caiwareman reeled back in shock from this. Nero capitalizing on their surprise by unleashing yet another burst of Golden energy.
Still lost in shock, Cawareman A couldn't react before it too was engulfed and destroyed. in the end the 2 blasts had filled the halls with smoke and ash. the floors cracked and split where they had traveled.

Unable to see the second Caiwareman Nero relented from his assault, restoring his limiters, hands shaking from the strain on his systems.

Nero CP 86-> 60 Nero HP 99 -> 97 Jinkouman and Caiwareman A are destroyed!!

Arashi's turn!!
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:37 am

Arashi was amazed by his companions fire power. No matter how many times he witnessed Nero's "After Burner" he couldn't help but look on in awe. Wondering when he could fire something with equal destructive power. In that moment he decided to just use what he had to get the same result. He figured if Nero could end these monsters in one shot why couldn't he? Arashi pulled his left arm back and began to send his power into his fist. A bright green light once again emitted from the Saiyan!

Meanwhile, the Caiwareman was already dumb struck by the unceremonious eradication of its brethren. Seeing yet another bright source of light appear filled it with unimaginable terror! It watched a ball of ki surrounding Arashi's fist. Suddenly, it began to increase in mass. It continued to grow larger and LARGER!!! The ground around them was shaking from the sheer force of the collected energy. The small creature fell onto its buttocks and slowly dragged itself to the nearest wall. It watched Arashi ready himself to throw a cataclysmic punch!

When his fist swing at its direction and everything around it was enveloped, it closed its eyes. The Caiwareman accepting that this base would serve as its grave. Nero hastily jumped back only two seconds before the explosion erupted in an intense flash of green light! Filling the hall with smoke and ripping apart the area.

When the smoke cleared all that could be seen was the Caiwareman appearing to be unharmed and Arashi laying flat on the floor. His clothes tattered as a result of the blast. While his face was blank with pure disbelief the Caiwareman was patting itself to make sure that it was truly still alive. This was its lucky day as Arashi's attempt at a large scale attack, had failed miserably. . . . .

"GOD DAMN IT!!!"

Arashi tries a charged punch but fails manipulation check! (Arashi KP 164>149)
Caiwareman Turn!!!
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:10 am

Despite the fact Arashi had just failed to do anything meaningful to the Caiwareman, the Caiwareman was still especially wary of what had just been unleashed. Nero still stood nearby, and Nero was eyeing him rather coldly, at least in its mind.

If a Saibaman could ever piss itself, the blue one staring down Nero certainly would have at that moment. Without a single second of hesitation, the Caiwareman immediately turned and ran.

“Where do you think you’re—” Arashi started, preparing to give chase.

“Let him go… We need to check on everyone else!” Nero said, “We can’t waste any more time with these guys anyway.”

Caiwareman B, terrified of Nero, flees from battle and escapes!
---------------------
Copyman eyed Lusk, eyes seeing only a target to torment. The Copyman, seeing the difference in height between Fluut and Lusk, and what Lusk’s attack had done even though it had missed, lead the Copyman to assume that Lusk was the stronger of the two. Spreading its clawed hands out, spreading its arms, Copyman stood up straight… and in the space of a few seconds, its form had morphed to a much bloodthristier-looking Lusk.

Copyman uses its Copy ability to mimic Lusk!
Caiwareman’s turn!

Caiwareman eyed Fluut with the same hunger and intensity as its brothers, and rushed forward in a mad attempt to claw into Fluut’s green skin. Fluut avoided the blow easily enough, but with a mighty screech, the Saibaman whirled around and clawed out. Fluut only managed to get his arm up in time, his skin being pierced with a loud wet noise as the claws tore into his flesh.

“Seems to me, these guys are getting smart…” Fluut grumbled to himself.

Caiwareman attacks Fluut, but misses! It burns an AP and tries to attack again (Caiwareman AP 3 -> 2), scoring a critical hit, but only inflicting 8 damage thanks to Fluut’s Endure! (Fluut HP 91 -> 83)
Jinkouman’s turn!

Jinkouman, meanwhile, raised both its hands. Seeing Fluut’s apparent weakness, the Jinkouman opted to target both Nameks with energy attacks. Two purple energy blasts soared at the Nameks, one for each. Fluut easily wove out of the way, blood still dripping from a closing wound, but Lusk needed to move, the blast missing him by centimeters.

Jinkouman attacks Fluut and Lusk with a basic energy blast! (Jinkouman AP 5 -> 4; KP 70 -> 66 -> 62) Fluut evades, as does Lusk, though barely!
Fluut’s turn!
Fluut regains 12 HP at the start of his turn due to Passive Regeneration! (Fluut HP 83 -> 95)

His wound from the Caiwareman closing, Fluut sighted the Jinkouman and rushed him. However, he had overcommitted to his punch before he even got to the silvery Saibaman, and when he swung, he left himself open for a quick scratch to the side.

I must have used up more stamina on those guys from earlier than I thought… thought Fluut to himself.

Fluut attacks the Jinkouman, but is critically dodged and takes 5 damage for his trouble! (Fluut HP 95 -> 90)
---------------------------
Initiative Order
------------------
Lusk (19)
Copyman (15)
Caiwareman (14)
Jinkouman (10)
Fluut (5)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 90 HP / 98 KP / 0 AP)
Lusk (Lv. 4 / 117 HP / 120 KP / 113 MP / 2 AP)
Caiwareman (Lv. 1 / 31 HP / 37 KP / 2 AP)
Jinkouman (Lv. 1 / 48 HP / 62 KP / 4 AP)
Copyman (Lv. 2 / 57 HP / 43 KP / 3 AP)

Round 2 start!
Lusk’s turn![/i][/b]
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:59 am

Lusk's turn!

As the Jinkouman slashed into Fluut, the namekian held the shallow cut, and the silvery saibamen lunged forward for more. Fluut cept his eye on it, ready...

But Lusk's strike came swinging in from behind, crushing the Jinkouman's arm. The creatures body went bouncing off the wall.

Lusk attacked Jinkouman with a charged weapon attack, inflicting 33 damage! He also cripples Jinkouman's arm! (HP 48 -> 15)

Last edited by TheToonKing on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:47 am

The Copyman, still imitating Lusk, launched into battle, attempting to attack the real Lusk in revenge. However, he was intercepted by Fluut. A swift punch to the stomach, however, knocked the wind out of Fluut. Another to the face sent Fluut staggering back, and he fell over slightly.

Copyman attacks Fluut with two punches (Copyman AP 3 -> 2), inflicting 10 damage and 11 damage, respectively! (Fluut HP 90 -> 80 -> 69)
Caiwareman’s turn!

Caiwareman soon followed, launching up in the air and wildly swinging at Lusk, who merely stepped to one side, his eyes now on his doppleganger. The Caiwareman apparently took this as an opening, and its head snapped open. A corrosive liquid sprayed forward. Fluut once again wound up in the way, though, and as the acid burned at his green skin, leaving reddish burns on the skin, Fluut let out a guttural noise.

Caiwareman attacks Lusk, but misses! He burns an AP (Caiwareman AP 2 -> 1) to attack Fluut with Acid Spray (Caiwareman KP 37 -> 21), and hits inflicting 10 damage and inflicting Bleeding on Fluut! (Fluut HP 69 -> 59)
Jinkouman’s turn!

Seeing the weakness in the smaller Namek, Jinkouman quickly followed the damage up with another purple energy blast. He didn’t target Lusk for the moment. When his blast made impact, Fluut lurched forward against his will, the blast leaving burn marks on his back. Seeing that he had inflicted damage, the silvery creature lifted its good arm again to fire another blast, but this time, Fluut wove out of the way.

Jinkouman attacks Fluut with a basic energy blast, inflicting 7 damage! (Fluut HP 59 -> 52; Jinkouman KP 70 -> 66) He tries again (Jinkouman AP 5 -> 4; KP 66 -> 62), but misses!!
Fluut’s turn!
At the start of his turn, Fluut loses 1 HP due to Corrosion and regains 8 HP due to Passive Regeneration! (Fluut HP 52 -> 51 -> 59)

Fluut surprisingly held still despite taking on so much damage in the turn, the acid burning his skin in tune with it repairing itself, which didn’t do a whole lot of favors for his nervous system. However, this wasn’t his concern. The Lusk imitator launched towards him, intent on inflicting more damage. However, before he could get too close, the smaller Namek suddenly looked up, and thrust his hands out. With a mighty cry, Fluut let a golden stream of energy loose, directly engulfing the Copyman. As the Copyman’s body launched backwards, clearly defeated, it morphed back into the coal-colored Saibaman it truly was.

Fluut attacks Copyman with Explosive Beam Cannon, inflicting 62 damage! (Fluut KP 98 -> 73; Copyman HP 57 -> 0)
--------------
Initiative Order
------------------
Lusk (19)
Caiwareman (14)
Jinkouman (10)
Fluut (5)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 59 HP / 73 KP / 0 AP) [Bleeding (Corrosion) | 3 turns]
Lusk (Lv. 4 / 117 HP / 102 KP / 113 MP / 2 AP)
Caiwareman (Lv. 1 / 31 HP / 21 KP / 1 AP)
Jinkouman (Lv. 1 / 15 HP / 62 KP / 4 AP) [Crippled Arm]

Round 3 start!
Lusk’s turn!

SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:30 am

Lusk's turn!

The golden release of energy had shook the room, leaving Lusk paused in awe for a moment. Such power...

The Caiwareman payed it less mind, and prepared to strike Fluut back for the fallen Copyman. Lusk noticed this immediately, pulling his horn back and charging ki carefully into his opposite hand.

He was able to keep his focus perfectly, forming a solid attack for Lusk, before tossing it at the blue Saibamen. The creature caught on to the incoming light, and flipped out of harms way.

Lusk attacks Caiwareman with a charged ki attack, but misses! (KP -8 102 -> 94)

Fluut likewise moved out of Caiwareman's path, ready to rest a moment.

With this retreat in eye, Lusk brought his horn to his lips and let loose its roar. The boom morphed into the slightest of melodies...

Lusk burns an AP to begin his "Song of Rest!" (AP 2 -> 1) (MP -15 113 -> 98)

Caiwareman's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:20 am

Caiwareman, now rather afraid of Fluut and Lusk at the same time, changed its target yet again to Lusk, for Lusk hadn’t killed any of its friends. At least, not while it was looking. Without a moment’s more hesitation, the blue booger launched itself towards the large Namekian, landing a convincing blow to Lusk’s face. However, since becoming embroiled in this conflict, Lusk had had much worse, and he had gotten stronger since the beginning.

Caiwareman attacks Lusk, inflicting 7 damage! (Lusk HP 117 -> 110)
Jinkouman’s turn!

Jinkouman turned its attention to Lusk as well, remembering very well what the Namek had done to its arm. It soon leveled its remaining arm and tried to charge an energy blast full of its rage. However, this fell flat. The purple energy fizzled out. In frustration, or perhaps desperation, the Jinkouman tried again, but once again fell flat.

It was rapidly becoming, not its day.

Jinkouman attacks Lusk with two charged energy blasts, but can’t keep the charge going! (Jinkouman KP 62 -> 54 -> 46; AP 4 -> 3)
Fluut’s turn!
At the start of his turn, Fluut loses 1 HP due to Corrosion and regains 16 HP due to Passive Regeneration! (Fluut HP 59 -> 58 -> 74)

Though the acid still stung, Fluut’s body was healing far faster now. And with Lusk playing that song once more, Fluut allowed himself to relax, taking in the soothing melody as his mind and body became refreshed from the moment’s respite.

Fluut Rests for a turn, regaining 12 HP, 13 KP and 2 AP thanks to Song of Rest! (Fluut HP 74 -> 86; KP 73 -> 86; AP 0 -> 2)
--------------
Initiative Order
------------------
Lusk (19)
Caiwareman (14)
Jinkouman (10)
Fluut (5)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 86 HP / 86 KP / 2 AP) [Bleeding (Corrosion) | 2 turns]
Lusk (Lv. 4 / 110 HP / 102 KP / 98 MP / 1 AP)
Caiwareman (Lv. 1 / 31 HP / 21 KP / 1 AP)
Jinkouman (Lv. 1 / 15 HP / 46 KP / 3 AP) [Crippled Arm]

Round 4 start!
Lusk’s turn!

------------
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:40 am

Lusk's turn!

Lusk regains 16 HP at the start of his turn due to Passive Regeneration! (HP 110 -> 117)

Jinkouman had become fed up with Lusk's "music", and started to hop along the corridor to reach the namekians throat with its claws. Lusk jumped back repeatedly, egging the creature on the chase.

It darted right for him, like a wild baseball pitch. While Lusk didn't know baseball, he clearly knew a bit about bait...

Ending his song, Lusk pulled the white-horn back with both arms, and swung full force into the oncoming ball saibamen, which angrily charged with passion...

And Jinkouman was out of there...

Lusk attacks Jinkouman with a weapon attack, inflicting 22 damage! (HP 15 -> 0)

"Fluut! Let's finish things here!!" Lusk called out, as the two old friends charged in together...

Lusk burns an AP to initiate a team kick with Fluut! (1 -> 0)

Caiwareman's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:39 am

Caiwareman looked towards the two Nameks, fighting to decide which to attack first. Fluut suddenly moved, and as if on reflex, the Saibaman tried to claw him, but to no avail. Fluut and Lusk stood side-by-side once more, and neither looked all that weak anymore…

Caiwareman attacks Fluut, but misses! The team attack continues…!
---------------
Fluut takes 1 damage from the acid (Fluut HP 86 -> 85) and regenerates 4 HP from Passive! (Fluut HP 85 -> 89)

“Now!” Fluut shouted, and in a moment, both Nameks were up, leaping forward in perfect sync with one leg outstretched. The Caiwareman’s face caved in from the combined stretch, Lusk wincing at the sight for a moment. The limp body of the creature spiraled backwards, unmoving. Fluut and Lusk landed on the ground.

Fluut and Lusk team kick the Caiwareman, inflicting 40 damage! (Caiwareman HP 31 -> 0)
-------------------
Fluut gave a sigh, poking at some of his acid wounds. Lusk looked over to him.

“We still have some ground to cover…” Lusk said, “I’ll heal you—”

“Go on ahead, Lusk,” said Fluut, “I’ll be fine here for a few moments. I’ll catch up once I’m healed up. Just need a little time to catch my breath. I don’t know if I’ll get it, but it’s worth a shot…”

“Are you sure? You did just get covered with that spray…” Lusk said, motioning to an exposed burn on Fluut’s shoulder.

“I’m almost healed up… Don’t worry. I’ll keep an eye out,” said Fluut, “You should make sure everything’s fine downstairs… Besides, we don’t know what else is around here…”
--------------------
Nurse could only look at what she was seeing in a mix of bewilderment and frustration. So whatever happened definitely wasn’t their doing. The bottom floor of the structure had flooded completely, and the water was rushing in, cracks spreading among the stairs that lead her to the ruined bottommost floor. However, her sensors were alerting her. The Spartan was a good distance away, moving at a steady pace, but they hadn’t gotten far enough that the BT Sentry couldn’t catch up…

With a growl, the Nurse quickly dove into the water and began pursuing the signal…

Nurse has initiated a chase with Xalia!

Distance Meter
[Base|Nurse ---- (??) ---> Xalia & Shinjo – (???) --> Safety]

Initiative Order
---------------------
Xalia (22)
Nurse (13)
Shinjo (9)

Xalia (Lv. 4 / 150 HP / 131 KP / 5 AP) [Assassin Mode]
Shinjo (Lv. 3 / 20 HP / 11 KP / 1 AP) [Unconscious|Critically Injured]
Nurse (Lv. ? / ??? HP / ??? CP / ? AP)

Round 1
Xalia’s Turn!

-----------------------
Nero and Arashi raced through the halls, finally making it to the B1 labs. AS they got close, they could hear water. Getting towards Amari’s lab, a thin sheet of liquid was coating the floor. That soon became the least of their concerns, however. The door to the lab was blown open forcefully. Fearing the worst, the two rolled in, and soon discovered their concerns were more than warranted.

A robotic-looking man—perhaps just a robot, actually, held Verbatim by the collar of her labcoat in one hand. In the other was the yellow gem that had been so much work to recover.

“Put her down!” Nero shouted, a rare display of emotion coming from him. Arashi said nothing and charged in tandem with Nero. Reptile soon did as was asked…forcefully, tossing Verbatim to the far wall before moving out of range of Nero and Arashi’s attacks. As it calmed down, the metal being opened its chest…revealing a purple gem identical in cut and coloration in its chest already. In addition, the sight reminded Nero greatly of something on his own body. But the implications of that were probably not completely on his mind.

OOC: This battle will start once some needed dialogue is exchanged…
------------------
Lacier lumbered through the base, looking for more to torment. His search was incidentally leading him towards the area where he’d sent his son off…

And incidentally, towards Fluut.

“Is there anything here I’m needed for…?” Lacier pondered to no one but himself.
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:39 am

Reptile placed the yellow Chaos Emerald into a slot available in his open chest, beside the purple gem...

As the android glanced over at the tossed aside scientist, his face showed no emotional expression, it seemed likely he was given no such feature. Nero however gazed down at his hurt mother, his face a storm of rage.

Reptile turned his head as a shadow crept over his shoulder, before jumping back onto a lab table as a flying kick of Arashi's cut through the air.

"Who the hell are you!?" Arashi yelled, sneakers skidding to a halt.

"..." the machine man did not speak.

"Fine...I'll throw you out no matter the answer anyway!!" Arashi continued, annoyed at yet another dead end on answers. "This is..."

Arashi jumped for Reptile, one hand on the opposite shoulder, and that arm raised for a punch. "My home!!"

"Arashi..." Nero called out, a rage boiling in Arashi's stoic friend's voice. Arashi paused in mid air, tapping to the ground.

"Ehhh..?"

As Arashi turned his head back, and froze for just a moment, as Nero glared past him. Purple flames were crackling all around him, as Chaos Energy came to the surface...

"Don't stay up close to him for to long...you'll end up in my way!" Nero declared, raising a palm towards the intruder, and Arashi was indeed in the way.

"R-Right!" Arashi nodded. ("Nero's Scary!" O_O )

"No..." Reptile suddenly chimed to himself, "You're both in my way..." with this his metal chest closed. His body hummed for a moment, before a odd light began to shine under his skin. The light revealed the dark green skins sectioning into separate plates, similar to scales. The lighter green light now leaked between these scales.

Then Nero and Reptile looked each other in the eyes for the first time.

"I'm taking Amari Verbatim from this base. If you're in my way, i'll kill you."

It was the first time Arashi or Nero had heard such an absolute threat. If they made the wrong move, they'd be killed here and now.

"I won't let you!" Nero called back without hesitation, his body appearing between Reptile and his mother, more purple flames blazing around him.

Arashi watched with wide eyes (cut off from making his own declaration), remembering all his time with the calm spirited Nero. He looked over at Verbatim, still stirring from a hit to the head... "She really is your mother..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:09 am

Looking to the base, Xalia mentally sighed. She didn't want to do this much damage. This guy just had to cause more trouble.

Though with the attack that had started, maybe it wasn't the worst thing to happen. In any case.... wait... Her eyes narrowed, and she caught glimpse of something. No, someone.

But who was it? She couldn't tell.

"Tch!" She turned forward and sped off, her slightly slit eyes focused, "Where they after you you...?" she thought, her charge on the mind.
-------------------
Xalia sped up! She adds half her movement to her movement pool!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

https://souzougames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:27 am

As mayhem ensued all around the base, the odd "BT Sentry" Berg was curiously charging along corridors and stairs at different paces, as if testing out the speeds.

"If I spend enough time piloting, i'll start to think I'm really here!"

As he darted through casually, making sure to glance both ways every now and then for any of the targets, Berg considered his task. Papa would be proud if he got either of them, though it had to be alive...he'd have to be careful of that this time.

Being careful...what a bother.

As he reached a new floor in his descent, the sentry's feet splashed past its ankles as he ran through. He could hear a commotion up ahead, through an open doorway which he slowed down to approach.

One glance in, and he saw Arashi and Nero as they glared Reptile down. "The machine man..."

And then he saw, away from the silver haired boy, was Professor Amari Verbatim, whom he'd been shown numerous pictures of before their mission. She was the squishy one, requiring the most care.

What. A. Bother.

"Oh well..." Berg thought, as the BT Sentry tucked against the rooms wall and crossed the distance to the woman in but a few moments.

Before the woman could react, head still swimming, she was over one of the small machines shoulders, feet nearly dragging against the ground as he zipped right back for the exit.

It wasn't until he reached it that Nero finally realized, Arashi and Reptile still following.

"..." Reptile took in the information without a reaction.

"W-WHAT WAS THAT!?" Arashi demanded to know, already gunning for the doorway. Reptile reacted to this much, lunging off the lab table, hands raised to reveal sharpened fingertips.

Nero appeared in front of Reptile, blasting purple Chaos at his feet, the android bouncing back to dodge.

"Arashi..!"

Arashi turned back again, to see Nero giving a nod.

"Leave it to me!!" Arashi called back.

And Arashi raced out the door...
--------------
"Did you break yet?" Berg asked, glancing at Verbatim's bottom tossed over his shoulder.

"W-Where..." the scientist seemed to gain a bearing on her surroundings. Berg tightened his grip down on her, before she'd try to slip away. She immediately did, letting lose a number of curses as she attempted to muscle through the one arm holding her down to its shoulder.

Her face was soon flush from the effort, and she glanced up, rather hopeless.

There, she saw gallons of water splashing up to the ceiling, as Arashi charged right for them.

"The new recruit..?"
--------------
Initiative Order
--------------
Berg (20)
Arashi (10)

Arashi (Lv. 4 / 128 HP / 149 KP / 1 AP)
Berg (Lv. 3 / 192 HP / 160 CP / 5 AP)

Distance Meter
[Arashi -- (10) --> Berg]
-------------

Despite the bother of the squishy scientist over his shoulder, Berg perked up at the sudden event.

"Oh? It's usually me doing the chasing!!"

"And I'm usually not the one saving girls in distress. But I guess theres a first time for everything!" Arashi yelled back, still closing the distance between the two at an alarming rate, water spraying out as he parted it. "Now gimme back the old lady!!"

"OLD!?" Verbatim screeched, Berg suddenly losing his grip on her for just a moment. Arashi had to resist the urge to run right back...

The teens goofy reaction face went cold as Berg turned back mid run, raising one hand towards him, fingers pointed out. The ends of each finger opened up, the sentry looking in surprise.

And the fingers opened fire, a volley of light blue blasts tearing through the air for the chaser.

"!!!" Arashi ducked his head, the first missing. His right foot jumped up to dodge a second, both arms raising to cause a few more misses. All while running forward at a superhuman pace, Arashi avoided each beam with explosive reactions.

"They made it work perfect!" Berg called out, watching the hand blast away, "But this guy's pretty good..."

Each blast that missed veered off, detonating against the ground or walls of the basement corridor, each explosion shaking the unstable floor and knocking more holes into it. The air filled with smoke and steam in a chaotic front, but Arashi stormed through.

Berg uses his Crazy Finger Delight but Arashi evades every last blast, inflicting 326 damage to the surrounding corridors with thirty blasts! (AP 5 ->4; CP -38 160 ->122)

Arashi's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:40 am

Nurse began to increase her speed as well, seeing the signal for Shinjo move further away. This only confirmed what Nurse already knew. Someone was taking Shinjo. Why or how didn’t matter at the moment to Nurse. She needed to confirm Shinjo’s safety one way or another.

Pushing the sentry body to its limits, Nurse began to swim aggressively after the signal…

Nurse speeds up! The gap between the two closes, Xalia inches further away from the base!

Initiative Order
Xalia (22)
Nurse (13)
Shinjo (9)

Distance Meter
[Base --> Nurse ---- (??) ----> Xalia & Shinjo ---- (???) ----> Safety]

Xalia (Lv. 4 / 150 HP / 131 KP / 5 AP) [Assassin Mode]

Round 2 start! Xalia’s turn!
Engage Battle!

Initiative Order
-------------
Unit "Reptile" (6)
Nero (3)

Stat Block (Lv. / HP / KP / ... / AP)
----------------
Nero (Lv. 3 / 96 HP / 60 CP / 5 AP)
Unit "Reptile" (Lv. ? / ??? HP / ??? CP / ? AP)

Round one start!
Reptile’s turn!

Reptile stepped forward, his long, green, metal tail slamming against the already ruined floor hard enough to leave a dent. Both Androids eyed each other, before Reptile made the first move. Nero was slow to react to the sudden movement and took a hard punch straight to the face. Nero staggered back, before getting into position with anger slowly rising to the surface on his face…

Reptile punches Nero, inflicting 14 damage! (Nero HP 96 -> 82)
Nero’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:01 am

Arashi jerk to head back to look upon the destruction that Berg left in his wake. It was on most terrifying to see so much destructive power being released from such a relatively small enemy. However this only serve to aggravates the young Saiyan even more. This based that had been built in order to bring the ELA down was crumbling. God knows how many innocent soldiers have been killed during this attack while arashi ran through the halls. If he could not stop this machine from taking Nero’s creator, Arashi wasn't sure what he would do. It was all just so frustrating.

"Ya come to our base! Wreck our shit! Kidnap my buddies mom! AND THEN TRY TO BLOW ME UP!? I'm going to wreck you so badly that Nero won't even be able to use you as spare parts!"

Yet, with all this chaos running rampant and water flooding the interior, Arashi couldn't help but feel incredibly motivated. Arashi gradually picked up speed, he started to close the gap between him and Berg. Edging ever so closer to doctor Amari! He just needed to push himself a little more and he would have reached his target. Only to be mocked by the Android.

"You're loud!! You should catch up to me, and we can have a little fight...~" the robot past for a few seconds. Almost as if it had just come to some kind of surprising conclusion."Oh, looks like you can't!" Those words were the straw that broke the camel's back. Arashi was red with rage after hearing the Machine mock his speed. “Keep talking asshole!!!!”
Arashi roared as he's blood boiled from his heated desire to land just ONE good punch on Berg's metal exterior.
Arashi passes the Movement Roll and manages to shorten the gap between him and Berg to 1!!!

Berg's turn!
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:27 am

Continuing at her pace, Xalia continued. Still she watched her pursuer draw closer inch by inch. And so she exerted more force once more, speeding up once again.
--------
Xalia speeds up and increases her movement pool by half!!
-------
A glow formed in her hand as she prepared a blast in an attempt to slow the figure down. Waiting for the perfect moment before doing a quick spin, using the momentum to launch the attack.

The yellow ki sizzled as it flew through the water, eventually hitting its mark despite its attempt to avoid. A small explosion pushed it back, but it recovered and continued forth.
------
Xalia burns an AP (5 -> 4) to attack Nurse with an energy attack (KP: 131 -> 127), inflicting 18 damage! However, nurse endures it, only taking 9 damage! (Nurse HP: ??? -> ???) She fails her movement save and her movement pool is halved!
-----
Nurse's Turn!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:32 am

Recovering from the earlier punch, Nero glared at Reptile with eyes full of rage. he could feel chaos energy bubbling up the surface all around his body...and he had no intention of holding it back.

"limiters removed' Nero states, immediately his aura flares to new heights, turning golden in color.

Nero thrusts his hands outward, releasing his rage and energy in a giant wave of Chaos Energy, as it hurtles towards him, Reptile's body blurs and he leaps clear out of the way, landing on one of the lab tables.

seeing this androids capabilities, and remembering it's earlier speech, Nero asks. "You have a name?"

"That information does not concern you, move" Reptile says coldly.

"Afraid i can't do that." Nero replies.

Nero attempts Chaos Afterburner (CP 60 -> 47), but misses!! he then burns an AP (5 -> 4) to remain with Limiters off!!

Reptile's turn!!
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:15 am

Nurse was reeling somewhat from the blast, not from the pain, but from the sensation. She’d still managed to lose ground in the chase, and would need to make up for it right now. Quickly, Nurse returned fire, and a distance away, an explosion lit up, revealing a distant silhouette, who had stopped moving due to the blast.

Wasting no time, Nurse redoubled her efforts, even as the distant form begin to swim away. The water made it unclear, but the mass was definitely two people. At least she didn’t hit the one that looked injured…

Nurse attacks Xalia with an energy blast, inflicting 11 damage! However, Xalia is slowed down tremendously!! (Xalia HP 150 -> 139)

Xalia moves forward 9 Units and Nurse moves forward 18 Units. Nurse closes the gap by 9 units!

Initiative Order
Xalia (22)
Nurse (13)
Shinjo (9)

Distance Meter
[Base --> Nurse ---- (22) ----> Xalia & Shinjo ---- (161) ----> Safety]

Xalia (Lv. 4 / 139 HP / 131 KP / 4 AP) [Assassin Mode]
At the end of the Round, Nero loses 2 HP and regains 2 CP thanks to Limiters Removed! (Nero HP 82 -> 80; CP 47 -> 49)

Initiative Order
-------------
Unit "Reptile" (6)
Nero (3)

----------------
Nero (Lv. 5 / 80 HP / 49 CP / 3 AP) [Enraged|3 rounds / Limiters Removed]
Unit "Reptile" (Lv. ? / ??? HP / ??? CP / ? AP)

Reptile raised one hand. His energy began to swirl and crackle with the absorbed powers of the Emeralds as he aimed at Nero directly. A large energy bolt swelled in his hands, and in moments, he was ready to fire. Without a word, Reptile launched it, but to his surprise, Nero raised his hands, absorbing the blast completely.

Reptile, however, didn’t show surprise. His design simply didn’t allow for it. Neither did his directives. So, with this in mind, he rushed Nero, landing a hard kick to the machine-person’s head, knocking him down for a moment.

“Surrender.” Commanded Reptile, “I will not make this request again.”

Reptile attacks Nero with a Charged Energy Blast (DC 11), but Nero absorbs it, regaining 13 CP and 6 HP! (Nero HP 80 -> 86; CP 49 -> 62) Reptile uses an AP to follow up with a kick, inflicting 20 damage! (Nero HP 86 -> 66)
Nero’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:19 am

Arashi was getting closer with every passing second and it was beginning to get on Berg’s last nerve. The Android just wanted to take the scientist and go but this persistence pubescent simply wouldn't give up. It was more than clear to Berg now that this boy wasn't normal. Since Arashi was so quick on his feet Berg decided to take one away. He raised up his free hand as he charged up a sphere of chaos energy!

As Arashi ran he quickly noticed the another chaos blast forming. However this time something was different. Before the Android had fired and almost excessive number of blasts at him without care for precision. That was no longer the case here.

It didn't take a genius to figure out where his adversary was aiming. Knowing this put a smile on Arashi’s face. Once Berg fired his blue projectile Arashi leaped right at it with his  left foot pulled back as far as it could. Green aura surrounded his foot from the ankle down! “HE SHOOTS!”

Then, like he was kicking a soccer ball Arashi bashed Berg’s attack with his foot. The blue and green auras seemed to mix together to form an even more powerful Ki attack. The projectile mixed in shades of green and blue rocketed right into the sender’s back. “HE SCORES!”

Berg attempts an aimed Energy attack at Arashi legs. Arashi counters with a Ki Blast from his foot and rolls a natural 20! Dealing 26 damage!  (Berg  CP 160>156, AP5>4,HP 192>166) (Arashi KP 149>145 & AP 1>0)

Arashi could tell that the attack had left an impression. Berg’s movement speed was compromised by that last blast and he plan to build on that! Arashi just needed to one good maneuver amd he could get Amari back. As soon as his feet touch the ground he crouched down and launched himself at Berg!

The android didn’t plan on being anyone’s punching bag though. He gradually slowed down his pace to allow the Saiyan to catch up. With no warning Berg came to a screeching halt! The machine spun itself around, using his free hand Berg intended to deliver a spinning backfist to Arashi's face.

To his surprise the only fist that connected in that instant was Arashi’s. When Berg swung his fist Arashi slammed his right on to the machine’s forearm! Putting a stop to the back hand and giving the pugilist the perfect opportunity to land a left with his free hand. With the doctor occuping his other arm the machine had no choice but to take the full brunt of the punch. Feeling as it could handle such a beating with ease.

That belief, ended up being a miscalculation. Arashi hit the Android so hard it skidded back several feet and lost its grip on the professor. Just before she could fall to the ground arashi manage to catch her in his arms. All while feeling pride in the fact he managed to keep his promise to Nero. “Thanks.” Amari said with an irritated tone.

Arashi attempts a punch while Berg tries to counter. Arashi beats his strength check and lands a jab to Berg’s face! Dealing 19 Damage and ending the chase!(Berg AP 4>3 & HP 166>147)

“Don't thank me just yet. Pretty sure it's time for the hard part.” As Berg picked himself Arashi put Amari back on her feet.After telling her to stay back he slowly made his way over to his opponent with his fists clenched. "What was that you said about me not catching you?" Arashi said as his original cocky demeanor was slowly replaced by one of intense focus.

The Android didn't really seem to share his sense of humor. Nor did it feel any kind of shame or frustration after taking his punch. It just got back up then started to slowly move in on Arashi.

"What I said was, if you caught me... We'd have a little fight. Normally it'd be such a bother... but with this 'BT' my muscles don't have to do any work, and i'm practically here..." They were both standing right in front of each other. Staring at one another as if waiting for something. “Well you're right about one thing. This won't be a very big fight!”
Berg’s Turn!!!Round 3 start!!!
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:44 am

Keeping his eyes on Reptile, Nero yet again unleashes Chaos afterburner. the golden flames rocket towards Reptile. as it does so, Reptile crouches down..and leaps with all his might!! the beam rockets below him. colliding with the back wall of the lab in spectacular fashion.

acting quickle, Reptile forms a ball of green chaos energy in his and, and while still in the air, fires it at Nero!! Nero has no time to react before it collides with his torso in a small explosion. ending his afterburner and sending him backwards a few feet.

Nero slams his foot down into the wet ground as he skids. bringing himself to a hault. and with golden energy cracklling along his arms, immediately fires another afterburner. This time, the blast envolopes Reptile just as he lands from his earlier jump. The beam sends him carreening into the wall behind him. before exploding in glorious fashion.

when the smoke clears. Reptile is embedded in the wall, heavily damaged. his scaled armor cracked and falling off in numerous places. and green energy leaking from his body.

Nero brings his arms out towards the battered figure yet again. intending to finish the battle before Reptile can recover. The golden flames are unleashed yet again. colliding with the wall and assumedly, Reptile's battered figure. this time Aftebrurner blows clear through the wall and into the waters beyond. causing water to gush into the lab.

Nero eyes the cloud of dust from afterburner untill it clears. but his expression turns to one of pure shock when..

"H-hes gone??!!"

Nero looked around hastily...the android from before was nowhere to be found...where could he have gone in that state?? and so suddenly?

A violet glow came to Nero's eyes as he attempted to locate the Android with a sonar ping...his signal was surprisingly clear, all things considered. he could find no trace of Reptile or the Emeralds.
but as the ping continued to bounce down the halls. he got a good sense of the condition of the base.

he could see that Arashi and the other Android had stopped, for now. he even managed to see Lusk and Fluut elsewhere. no trace of Xalia though.

with that done' Nero decided to head out and attempt to meet Arashi. "hopefully i can get there in time to help..."

Nero HP 66 -> 38, Nero CP 60 -> 32   Nero AP 4-> 2 Reptile is defeated!!

Battle over!!

Last edited by theiceblade on Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:04 am

Xalia held her mouth closed to stop air from escaping. She definitely couldn't sense energy from the figure. Android perhaps? Whatever the case, she had to keep her distance. Or...end it before it had a chance to completely catch up.

She was going to go completely offensive for just a momement, so in the case her chaser countered in any way, she quickly summoned her ki. With a glow, her body is encased in a ki shield.
-----
Xalia puts up a Ki Shield, using 7 KP (127 -> 120). The shield can negate 28 points of damage from an energy attack!
-----
"Now..." She thought, "To think I'd use it in this situation..."

She raised her hands to her forhead, a bit tricky with Shinjo over her shoulder, so she only used one hand.

"Masenko---"

Thrusting her arm forward, "Ha!!!"

A golden beam darted through the water from her palm, superheating it. Bubbles rapidly rose.

The figure barely gave the impression of shock, as it easily avoided the attack; it vearing off to hit nothing.
-----
Xalia uses Masenko! (KP 120 -> 100) But it missed! Xalia is propelled by the attack, her movement pool gains a +1 bonus!
-----
But it didn't see the next one.

As the first Masenko faded, a new one took its place. This time hitting its mark, sending it back and propelling Xalia further forward before fading.
-----
Xalia burns an AP (4 -> 3) and uses Masenko again! (KP 100 -> 80) This time it hits, dealing 144 damage! Nurse fails the movement save, its movement pool is halved!
-----
Nurse's turn!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:56 am

From the force she felt behind the blast, no pain, but the force, Nurse knew she was dealing with the real deal. All she could do was return fire, lifting her hands as pinkish energy ripped forward, heading towards her enemy. The blast made impact, but Nurse saw in the water, the blast only impacted a shield made of energy. The pilot merely clicked her tongue in frustration and launched another blast but failed to break the shield. The shield flickered for a few moments, but it ultimately held up.

With not much left to do, Nurse stroked the water and tried to make up the lost distance…

Nurse attacks Xalia with two energy blasts, dealing a total of 27 damage to Xalia’s shield! (Xalia’s Shield 28 -> 14 -> 1)

Xalia moves forward 22 Units and Nurse moves forward 15 Units. Xalia widens the gap by 7 units!

Initiative Order
Xalia (22)
Nurse (13)
Shinjo (9)

Distance Meter
[Base --> Nurse ---- (29) ----> Xalia & Shinjo ---- (139) ----> Safety]

Xalia (Lv. 4 / 139 HP / 80 KP / 3 AP) [Assassin Mode] [Shield: 1 HP]
Nero’s Current Status

----------------
Nero (Lv. 4 / 38 HP / 25 CP / 2 AP) [Limiters Removed]
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:26 am

Seeing her shield hold up well, Xalia place more of her ki into it. At this point she was halfway through her energy...
-----
Xalia puts 10 KP (KP 80 -> 70) into her shield, increasing its HP by 40! (Xalia's Shield HP: 1 -> 41)
-----
Xalia was close to the surface. She didn't know her current chances in the water. She had to gauge her foe's strength more first... but she didn't have time to. So she pushed harder to get out of having to go through the battle in the water, if it came to it.
-----
Xalia speeds up and succeeds her movement check, increasing her movement pool to 7!
-----
Still, she had to keep her distance, at least until after they surfaced...

Thrusting her arm as she turned, she quickfired a blast.
-----
Xalia burns an AP (3 -> 2) to fire a basic energy attack (KP 70 -> 66)... but?!
-----
The figure did a quick spin out of the blasts path rather masterfully. Using the momentum to thrust her own arm forward with a counter blast!

It seems to home in on Xalia perfectly, giving Xalia a quick scare before it impacted with her shield.
-----
Nurse counter attacks, rolling a critical hit! The blast inflicts 30 damage! Fortunately for Xalia, her shield is able to take the damage. (Xalia's Shield: 41 -> 11)
-----
"Not bad..." she thought.
-----
Nurse's Turn!!

Last edited by Gohan2535 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back - Page 2 Empty Arashi Vs Berg!!

Post by TheToonKing Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:17 pm

--------------
Initiative Order
--------------
Berg (20)
Arashi (10)

Arashi (Lv. 4 / 128 HP / 145 KP / 0 AP)
Berg (Lv. 3 / 147 HP / 122 CP / 4 AP)
------------------------

Berg's turn

The Saiyan and BT Sentry stood off, the machine managing to be shorter then the teen.

"Well you're right about one thing." Arashi said, lifting up a fist, "This won't be a very big fight!"

Before Arashi could toss out his first right however, Berg's open-ended index finger raised yet again, brimming with light-blue energy. Before the last of the power could gather however, Arashi's raised hand slapped it aside.

Berg attempts a charged blast attack, but fails his manipulation check! (KP 122 -> 118)

"Phew!" Arashi gasped, before reaching out with his free hand and palming the sentry's blank face. He started pushing, ready to charge the foe right into the wall behind him. A metal finger poked against her sternum however, Berg's own free hand right against Arashi...

As the blast fired forth, Arashi was knocked right off his feet and sent flying with it, a thick beam pressing against his chest. Both soared back into the wall behind Arashi, causing the professor to clasp a hand in front of her mouth.

Berg burns an AP (4 -> 3) to attack Arashi with a stronger charged blast attack, and inflicts 26 damage! (HP 128 -> 102) (KP -12 118 -> 106)

"Not big at all..." Berg agreed, sure the fight was already over.

Arashi however had different plans, bursting out of the broken concrete, a smoking hole in the center of his shirt, skin burned beneath it.

"Looks like we're even for when I shot you in the back...!" Arashi declared, grasping the wound for a moment with a smirk. "I don't want any excuses when I send you to the junkyard!"

The BT Sentry looked back for a moment, no emoting capable across the machines face, as Arashi glanced for proof that he'd shot a nerve. But none came.

"Hehe, by all means! Beat away at this tin can!" Berg declared, slapping the BT Sentry's hand against its chest. "I won't feel a thing!"

"Won't feel a thing...?" Arashi questioned, eyes widened slightly.

"Nope! I'm perfectly safe back home!" Berg reiterated, Arashi still not understanding. Verbatim however, was putting these pieces together...

"Whatever!" Arashi shook the thought off, shooting off with one step for the robotic foe, before a thin blast zoomed out and struck is shoulder, detonating. "!!!"

A second, and third, and more still appeared from Berg's suddenly outstretched fingers, all ten of them pointed out at the teen.

"Wow, you really won't break after all this?" the BT Sentry called out, casually firing blasts a finger at a time. Arashi was already being tossed around by the impacts, leaving him unable to dodge each following blast. He struggled against each of the dozens of explosions that followed, but each one landed and burned away more and more of Arashi's clothing. "Hehehehe!!!" a voice giggled out from the machine, a surprised joy.

"A-Arashi!" the professor called out, having been told his name upon the recruitment, stepping towards him.

A stray blast came her way, causing Berg's head to turn in shock. Arashi however swiped out in the midst of being bombarded, and a wave of air pressure pushed the scientist out of harms way, managing to slide back on her heels.

This sealed Arashi's fate however, as the final round of blast volleyed into him, engulfing them completely in the final explosions.

Berg burns another AP (3 -> 2) to fire Crazy Finger Delight, and Arashi critically fails his dodge...(KP -38 106 -> 68)

Arashi's smoking body fell forward out of the explosions remains, shirt burned away and hair puffing outwards somewhat. His knees clacked to the ground first... "I've...got her..."

"N-N..."

But his body fell forward, slumping against the ground, splashing against the flood. Berg's head raised slightly at this, the beams already leaving his fingers no longer seeking Arashi, and detonating against the surroundings.

Pushing through the water above her ankles, Verbatim rushed to Arashi side, flipping him over so as not to start drowning. She layed his head on her lap looking over his burns.

"Before the chase even began you were already tired from a previous battle..." she had noticed, and yet, "But you still did this much to save me?"

She looked upon Arashi sadly, before the silver lining brought a brought a slight smile to her lips. She moved the bangs out from Arashi's unconscious face.

"No, not for me..."

"You've made a good friend...Nero."

Arashi HP (102 -> 0) - K.O.

The moment was cut short as the calm splashes of Berg's steps approached. Looking down at Arashi, the professors eyes were now shaded. "It's time to go." Berg said, as if it was obvious. Verbatim remained quiet, still looking over the teen.

"My Papa told me that 'they' want back what's theirs..." Berg said to her, clearly just repeating what his father had told him.

"And whats that?" she replied.

"Why...it's you of course!"

---
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:05 am

Growing tired of the chase, feeling the robot slack on  her for some reason as she continued to swim in pursuit of her target, Nurse quickly raised her hand, letting energy pool into her palm. When she was satisfied, she released the blast, but missed Xalia by a mile. With a scoff, Nurse swam forward, somehow managing to close the gap…

And caught an eyeful of a few things that she probably didn’t need to.

H-has this woman no decency!?

Nurse tries to move forward, but fails her movement check! She then tries to blast at Xalia, scoring a supercharge, but misses!

Xalia moves forward 17 Units and Nurse moves forward 39 Units. Nurse closes the gap by 22 units!

Initiative Order
Xalia (22)
Nurse (13)
Shinjo (9)

Distance Meter
[Base --> Nurse ---- (7) ----> Xalia & Shinjo ---- (122) ----> Safety]

Xalia (Lv. 4 / 139 HP / 124 KP / 4 AP) [Assassin Mode] [Shield: 1 HP]
Nero could feel the water getting deeper around him as he raced for where his ping had alerted him to Arashi’s location.

“I’m almost there…just a little longer…”
Fluut exhaled. Most of his former injuries were gone now, and he was mostly recovered. However, Fluut could feel it. He’d dawdled far too long. He could only hope the others picked up the slack in the meantime. Still…the sudden explosion Lusk mentioned. Fluut had to wonder--

“Hang on, everyone, I’m—” Fluut’s ear suddenly twitched, and he turned, a hair too late, catching a metal fist across the face as he flew backwards, flipping to a halt.  The robot lowered its fist, and got into a stance Fluut hadn’t seen before.

“If you’ve got time for worries on the battlefield, you have time to fight,” the robot scolded.

“It talks…?” asked Fluut, dumbfounded.

“Not quite,” said the pilot, “Just being piloted remotely. But there’s no use for explaining…”

The base creaked LOUDLY at this moment, and the structure shook. Fluut looked around as the lights began to dim, the alarm bells stopping. Now Fluut could hear it clearly, the sound of rushing water, and the sound of creaking metal. The base had been compromised long ago. Fluut gritted his teeth. His lackidasicalness had definitely not been the wisest choice, but he thought they’d have had more time…

“You have already lost,” the robot taunted.

Purple aura roaring to life, Fluut roared in tandem: “We’ll have to see about that!”

Lacier attacks Fluut, inflicting 18 damage! (Fluut HP 124 -> 106)

Fluut rushed forward, trading blows with the bot. Sure enough, as they clashed, Fluut immediately noticed that the sentry’s movements were expert-level, definitely not the movements of an automaton like the others. But this didn’t slow Fluut down, and, although the bot’s arm intercepted the blow, it still made the robot back off…

“You… w ho’s piloting that…” Fluut finally said, able to figure out at least that much, “What’s your name?”

“If you must know, Namekian,” said the bot, bowing sardonically, “My name is Lacier. Be lucky I’m behind this shell at the moment…”

Fluut attacks Lacier, inflicting 8 damage!
-----
Initiative Order
------------------
Lacier (19)
Fluut (3)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 106 HP / 106 KP / 5 AP)
Lacier (Lv. ? / ??? HP / ??? CP / ? AP)
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next