The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back - Page 4 Empty Re: Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back

Post by theiceblade Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:42 am

Still realing from the punch. Nero took a moment to readjust himself, falling to one knee as he clenched his chest at the spot of injury.

"it hit me harder than even the other android did.." Nero thought.   "I can't afford to go easy here...i just need a bit more energy.." Nero concentrated. attempting to gather his strength. strangely he felt his power return faster than expected.  

Nero takes this turn to rest and recover some energy. but the effects are doubled by the song of rest?!?

Nero AP 1 -> 3 Nero HP 76 -> 86  Nero CP 12 -> 20.

Lacier's turn!!
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back - Page 4 Empty Re: Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back

Post by TheToonKing Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:48 am

Lacier's turn!

"I can help Fluut regain his vitality this way...but as long as the opponent is right in front of us, this tactic is dangerous!!" Lusk thought he played his song.

The distance Lusk had made was as much an inconvenience as the sound. That is, it irritated Lacier for but those moments, before he closed the gap.

The big guy tried to move, tugging his song along with him, but the BT Sentry honed in with a few simple steps across the shattered concrete beneath.

"It's fast...!"

As Lusk blew, Lacier slammed his heavy foot into the Namekians gut, cutting off his song in a terrible "Gack!!"

He doubled over, horn clacking to the ground as he tried to get air back into his lungs, painfully.

Lacier attacks Lusk with a kick, inflicting 24 damage! (HP 99 -> 75)

Lacier looked down at Lusk, still gasping on his knees, "I see...so you're a Dragon-type after all...bestowed with incredible magic abilities."

Lusk's eyes widened at the speakers apparent knowledge. Just who was the pilot!?

----------------------
Lusk's turn!

Lusk regains 8 HP thanks to Passive Regeneration! (75 -> 83)

Grabbing his horn with one hand, Lusk retreated back, holding his side with anther hand. He'd taken worse hits. Though how long had Fluut stood up against them?

Lusk tried to catch his breath, resting for the moment...they'd all need to be careful here.

Lusk uses his turn to Rest, regaining 5 HP (83 -> 88) 7 KP (115 -> 122) and 1 AP (3 -> 4)

"So just what was that magic you were trying?" Lacier asked as Lusk ran.

A moment later, he'd arrived right in front of the runner.

"..." Lusk grit his teeth...

----------------------------------

What now...?

Arashi's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:31 am

Things were looking rather rough, Lusk needed a distraction, but luckily there was just loud enough to fill that part! After tracking down the sound of multiple explosions Arashi had found his fellow soldiers! He ran out the build at top speed then finally pushed off the grouped into a flip through the air while curled up in a ball! Managing to just barely land both feet and strike a Southpaw stance! Ready to pay back the robot Berg in full until quickly realizing a very important detail upon looking at Lacier! "Dang it, you're not the Droid I'm looking for! Where's your mom stealing partner in crime!?!"

Arashi enters the fight!!! Arashi's turn is now after Lusk's!
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:06 am

Fluut regains 8 HP at the start of his turn due to Passive Regeneration! (Fluut HP 206 -> 214)

The giant Namek regarded the arrival of Arashi. There was only one left… where was she, anyway? There was no way she could have been…? Perhaps that explosion?

Regardless, Fluut refocused his efforts, preparing to punch down at Lacier again while he was seemingly distracted. However, to Fluut’s surprise, Lacier raised his own fist, blocking the much larger fist with a punch of near-equal force.

I must not be used to this level of Nobiru Ude just yet… thought Fluut, Then again, until now I’ve never seen a good opportunity to use it…

Fluut attacks Lacier, but misses!
------
Initiative Order
------------------
Nero (20)
Lacier (19)
Lusk (14)
Arashi (6)
Fluut (3)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 214 HP / 73 KP / 2 AP) [Giant 2 / 5 rounds]
Lusk (Lv. 4 / 88 HP / 122 KP / 83 MP / 4 AP)
Nero (Lv. 4 / 86 HP / 20 CP / 3 AP)
Arashi (Lv. 4 / 107 HP / 154 KP / 1 AP)
Lacier (Lv. ? / ??? HP / ??? CP / ? AP)

Nero’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:37 am

Nero was ecstatic to see Arashi's recovery. "With all of us...we might just have a chance.." he thought. "But we need to act quickly!" rising back to his feet.

Calmly, Nero clenched his fists. releasing his internal limiters and letting Chaos energy flow unchecked through his body. Everyone's attention turned to him as his body eruped into golden flames.

"Drawing out more power are you?" the Sentry noted as he turned towards Nero.

Lusk watched as the energy roared around Nero, the water in the lake around them beginning to boil as steam rose into the air. "He's removed his limiters..." lusk thought "Meaning he's likely become stronger than me.."

his body tense, shaking slightly from the strain of this state, Nero lifted his arm towards lacier yet again, "Just enough energy for one more..."

"you've already used up so much energy missing me with that move..."
at this, the Sentry tensed himself, before kicking off the ground and dashing forwards, blurring out of sight. He reappeared behind Nero Lunging for the Android. "Why would it work now?"

Instantly, Nero spun around, his own body seeming to blur he countered the Sentry's lunge with his own. locking arms with his opponent. The force of the two machines colliding sending out a small shockwave.

Arashi's eyes widened at Nero's speed.

As they continued to struggle, Nero spoke up, "Because.." he said before forming his best imitation of a smirk. "You're right infront of me"

"you-" the sentry started, being cut off by a perplexing feeling from his hands...he looked down. and noticed steam coming from where his hands met his opponents...

his hand's were starting to melt.

Suddenly everyones vision was blinded by a great yellow flash as Nero's afterburner spilled from his hands, and eveloped the Sentry. the force of it sending him rocketing backwards. as the beam continued, the water underneath began to boil far more than it had previously, sending a massive cloud of steam into the air, covering the entire walkway.

"i-incredible!!" Lusk said as he shielded himself from the steam.

Fluut was the only one who's vision remained unobscured as the beam died down, towering above the cloud below.

"Nero, that move... Did that do it?" Fluut said.

Nero stared wordlessley forwards into the steam...had that been enough?

his question was answered by the Sentry leaping out into Nero's vision. smoke coming off his frame...it appeared somewhat melted in places, particularly around the hands, but not enough to expose it's insides.

Nero huffs, Dissapointed in the damage done, but still he let his stance relax for a moment as the Sentry recovered.

"Just give up." he said, plainly "This isin't a fight you can win.

"After the final hurrah you just gave.." the Sentry replied, his voice ringing out into the steam for all to hear.

"I was about to say the same.."

Nero Removes his Limiters, and burns an AP to attempt Chaos Afterburner, and makes a critical hit!! Lacier takes 148 damage, while Nero takes 1 damage from the Backblast.

Nero HP 86 -> 85, Nero AP 3 -> 2. Nero CP 20 -> 7

Lacier's turn!!

theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:56 am

Lacier's turn!

All eyes were on the BT Sentry, ready to react to whatever movement was made. Lacier looked between the assortment of aliens and machine as they seemed to perk up upon Nero's display.

"There's four of us and only one of you...!!" Arashi spouted, singing a confident tune after his friends attack. "No way you're winning this, robot!!"

"This is our chance to counter attack..." Lusk seemed to agree. Above, Fluut seemed less assured.

Lacier placed his hands to his hips, head lowering. "You've all got your hopes up...after things went right only once."

He lifted his hands, falling back into the steam around him. The members of RISING Unit lost sight of him surprisingly, looking around for signs of his presence...

"What's that familiar cause..." the voice spoke out... "I've seen it before. In myself no doubt."

Hearing the voice, Lusk's head turned acutely to the source. And there was...

Nero looked left and right, only for a shadow to emerge through the steam low to the ground, jumping up to deliver a monstrous punch to the androids torso. The sound of metal denting resounded in the air as Nero's body drifted back.

Lacier attacks Nero with a charged punch, inflicting 48 damage! (HP 85 -> 37)

"It's youth!" Lacier had realized, stepping back. "You're all to young."

Arashi's eyes were wide and full of rage over his friend, catching Lacier's eye as the boy charged. Despite having the initiative in this charge, Lacier's leg rose first, aiming to kick across Arashi's chest.

Arashi's wide eyes watched the kick as it approached, his focus drawing out the time heavily, before his own leg began to move as well. His body moved quickly into Lacier's range, rather then putting up any defense. It was the position he needed...

"Now!!" his mind demanded as his kick launched, "I'll unveil it here...my Jolt Cou---"

But even his thoughts were cut off as Lacier's kick landed across Arashi before the Saiyan landed his own. With a powerful snap his small body was sent flying, a tear forming in the military uniform he'd been dressed in earlier.

Lacier burns an AP to attack Arashi with a charged kick! Arashi's attempts his first Jolt Counter (KP - 24 154 -> 130), but it fails! Thus doubling the damage inflicted to him, totaling 58 damage!! (107 -> 49)

"Just like my naive son, you're all far to wet behind the ears for war." Lacier finished, standing tall.

"Missed my timing...darn it..." Arashi tried to stand, coughing for a moment. He sat up, before falling forward, using the momentum to stand. "Well...I guess that means we'll have to learn as we go!!"

Lusk was quickly on the move after these strong retaliations. Lacier looked at Arashi, giving him full attention seemingly. "Learning in the midst of war? It's carelessness like that which will get you killed."

When he finished speaking, he raised up a hand, blue energy forming. But it didn't point at Arashi...

The beam fired forth right at its target, Lusk. The Namekian saw the beam in time, eyes wide with shock. Yet...his body managed to move just in time...

Lacier burns another AP to attack Lusk with a charged blast, but misses!?

With that miss, Lacier actually took his sight off of Arashi. "Ah...good reaction..."

----------------------------------------------------
[Insert Eyecatch]
----------------------------------------------------

Lusk's turn!

Lusk regains 4 HP from Passive Regeneration! (HP 88 -> 92)

As Lacier looked at him, Lusk froze for a moment, unsure of what to do. Then he jumped back into the steam...

"Hmph...of course." Lacier found him using his own tactic amusing.

Lusk rushed across the walkway, and arrived...

Nero saw a large shadowy figure approaching his prone position, alert for a moment before realizing it was Lusk. "Lusk...you alright?"

"I'm fine. What about you..." Lusk began to reply, thinking back to Nero's worry over the damage he'd taken earlier. Now that damage had no doubt doubled. Indeed, when Nero lifted his coat and shirt, the torso was dented, skin torn in various areas. Some form of plating across the chest seemed to be separated?

Lusk looked at the wound with regretful eyes. "...I've regretted not being able to to apply my healing to your body... That's the one role I've been blessed with after all..."

Lusk reached into his large pockets however, and smiled slightly. "But I prepared this much at least."

Nero looked into his comrades hand to find a tube of Repair Nanopaste. "When did you..."

---------------
See: https://souzougames.forumotion.com/t78-arc-i-hub-rising-unit-base#1262
---------------
As Lusk got to work applying the substance, Nero remembered something he'd noticed moments earlier in the battle...when Lusk had used his song.

"Now...I noticed something earlier..." Nero spoke up.

Lusk uses Repair Nanopaste on Nero, helping him regain 26 HP! (37 -> 63)

---
[Nero explains how Lusk's Song of Rest effected him]
---

When the nanopaste had been applied, Lusk was off once again through the steam, listening out for his next destination. He found Arashi, grunting as he tried to stand up with his injured chest.

"AHH!!" Arashi was surprised at the giant shadow for a moment, "Oh, its you Lusk...sorry..."

Lusk didn't give a reply, touching his hand to Arashi's military jacket. Light began to pour from the hand.

"Your magic again..." Arashi was amazed. "Then...you must have healed my when I was out?"

Lusk nodded, smirking somewhat. "This is my role."

Lusk uses his Chiyujutsu on Arashi, helping him regain 80 HP! (HP 49 -> 129)

As the healing finished, Arashi stood. "Then my role is beating up that robot bastard!! Err, No offense to Nero..."

"Ah...it may be important to know...

---
[Lusk explains what him and Fluut had come to know about Lacier, he's actually someone piloting the machine, and is aware of various alien life so far (Namekians and Saiyans).
---

Arashi's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:43 am

Arashi began to step towards Laicer! His aura growing mass with each passing second! Arashi started the machine down with an infuriated glare and firm focus. “So his just someone piloting a robot? So he doesn’t even have the guts to show up himself?!” Almost as if in response to his words Arashi’s aura erupted, taking on the form of small but wild tornado.

“About what you said before . . . me getting myself killed.You’re probably right.” As he says those words he thinks back to his past defeats at the hands of Berg and his school’s attacker. Thoughts of Shinjo’s ability to quickly observe and master new skills sent chills down his spine. ". . .but I like to think it's my carelessness that also makes me a big problem for you guys. I'm way to stubborn to stop fighting jerks like you!"

While Lacier stood silent Lusk noticed Arashi’s signature attack almost instantly. "That technique...It's what he used to defeat him(Shinjo)!!"

The energy begins to quickly flow to Arashi’s right arm. Soon giving him the appearance of welding that same tornado around his arm before he suddenly charged Lacier. Upon noticing the machines attempt to avoid Arashi’s attack it became clear to him. "He's gone quiet..." Lusk thought to himself. "He's acknowledged that Arashi's attack is dangerous!"

Lacier tried to avoid the Saiyan’s coming assault but Arashi hunted him down relentlessly until he could finally line up the perfect right cross! “Where ya going?” Arashi asks before firing his monster right! As Arashi's fist launches, Laciers arms moved to block! "As if I'd lose again..."

The arms come towards each other Arashi's fist slipped between both of them and rammed into Laicer’s chest! Forcing the machine to skid several feet back."To some wuss who didn't even bother showing up!"

Arashi attempts Daitoppa and hits! Dealing 44 points of damage! Arashi loses 24 KP!
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:55 pm

Fluut regains 16 HP at the start of his turn due to Passive Regeneration! (Fluut HP 214 -> 230)

Fluut watched as the steam from Nero’s attack continued to be kicked up. From his angle, it was suddenly a bit hard to see. He could hear the movement within the steam, and knew it was the sounds of combat. Fluut stared at the area he heard the movement, waiting.

Got to time this right…

All at once, the rest of the steam lifted, and Lacier went flying back, a result of Arashi’s punch. Lacier scraped along the walkway, more damaged than before, a part of the mech dented.

“As if I’d lose again… to some wuss who didn’t even bother showing up!”

“Now!” Fluut shouted, punching out at Lacier with his massive fist. Lacier only had time to turn in shock, right  before the punch made contact. The punch lifted Lacier from the walkway, but Fluut wasn’t down, opening his fist. A golden light began to gather on his palm.

“Take this!” shouted Fluut, and with a yell, a yellow cone of energy violently sprayed out, striking Lacier directly. Lacier did his best to defend himself, but the metal body was shredded further, some armor plating that was earlier damaged by Nero coming off completely, other parts getting damaged now. At last, some internal components were exposed. One of the machine’s hands had also been blown clean off, also damaged by Nero’s Afterburner.

The damaged metal fell into the water with a tremendous splash, seemingly inert for a moment.

“A-Amazing! The big guy Is so strong!” shouted Arashi.

Nero, who was nearby, watched the water, amazed at Fluut’s strike. However, he knew that wouldn’t do it.

“Of course…” said Lusk, “This is our captain when he gets serious…”

“Oh! So he’s the guy in charge!” Arashi said.

Fluut, meanwhile, was also watching the water.

Even if it was a machine, there’s no way it’d give out just from a little water… Fluut thought, Not after all it took to damage it that much…

A few moments of pause passed, but sure  enough, Fluut and Nero were proven right. Something exited the water explosively… a damaged mech, piloted by this “Lacier” fellow.  Lacier gained plenty of height, and he flipped down, landing on the walkway again, looking around at his opponents.

“That made three… but you won’t get much luckier than that,” Lacier said, “Pity this technology is so limited. I’m not even at full power yet…”

The implications of that statement sent everyone reeling. As Fluut prepared for another round, he heard a distant, familiar voice, calling out to him from beyond the base’s boundaries…

Don’t you dare die, leader-kun…

Fluut paused for a moment.

Xalia?

Fluut attacks Lacier with a punch, inflicting 17 damage! He then uses an Explosive Beam Cannon (Fluut KP 73 -> 48; AP 2 -> 1), inflicting 51 damage to Lacier!
------
Initiative Order
------------------
Nero (20)
Lacier (19)
Lusk (14)
Arashi (6)
Fluut (3)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 230 HP / 48 KP / 1 AP) [Giant 2 / 4 rounds]
Lusk (Lv. 4 / 92 HP / 122 KP / 63 MP / 3 AP)
Nero (Lv. 4 / 63 HP / 7 CP / 3 AP)
Arashi (Lv. 4 / 129 HP / 130 KP / 1 AP)
Lacier (Lv. ? / ??? HP / ??? CP / ? AP)

Nero’s turn![/i][/i]
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:18 am

With the Sentry as damaged as it was... ("All we need is one good hit...") Nero thought..  At this, he clenched his fist and concentrated..the golden energy around his right arm beginning to flare up to the extreme.

Lacier noticing this. tenses himself, waiting for the oncoming assault...however Nero miscalculated putting far too much energy into his arm..and with his limiters removed he had no way to stop it..suddenly Neros entire right side erupts into a violent explosion. when the smoke clears...nero is clenching his right arm...despite the damage, it appears mostly intact.

""Hmm...now that you're damaged I can see..." Lacier says "You're a machine? And that mechanical body is breaking down under stress it seems..."

Nero's frustration begins to peak...how had he been so careless..

"to be honest, I'm surprised to find another truly sentient android besides Reptile on this planet at all..." Lacier continues "...I see. You must be the work of Amari Verbatim as well then? It does make sense..."

at this, Nero's eyes widen, "...As well? so that android from before...he really was..."  " "So you crossed paths below?" Lacier responds. "And where is it now?"

"...i don't know, he dissapeared after we fought.." Nero responds, not sure how to feel...another machine just like him..   sure enough, Lacier responds "Disappeared...? Curious..."

"Well then, lucky my brat was around to pick up its slack...who would have thought,
Without him around you might have actually been able to keep that woman safe..."

Nero grits his teeth at this...how...dare he..HOW DARE HE?

Nero rocket's forth from his position, swinging a wild punch at Lacier's side.

Lacier takes a step back just end time for it to fly past his head  "Ah!" he says as Nero swings back around.  "You truly do have genuine emotions..." Lacier says, ducking of the way of another oncoming punch.

Lacier jumps back to a further position. clear of Nero's wild assault.  "But that anger you showed, it clears up some questions..."
Lacier crosses his arm's sure Nero isin't capable of anything else at present.
"As to why Amari Verbatim would have tossed Reptile aside. If she was so focused on making someone capable of "feeling", Reptile was mostly a failure..."

("Why has he become so much more talkative...") fluut thinks.
("He'd hardly say a thing in our battle..")

At the start of the turn, Nero takes 2 damage, but regain's 2 CP thanks to Limiters Removed!!  Nero CP 7->9  Nero HP 63 -> 61

Nero attempts a charged punch. but fails the manipulation, taking 15 damage!! he burns an AP to attempt a regular punch...but misses!! he tries again...but unfrotunantly misses

Nero CP 9 -> 0 Nero HP 61 -> 43 Nero AP -> 3 -> 1

Lacier's turn!!
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back - Page 4 Empty Another Miracle Moment

Post by TheToonKing Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:59 am

Lacier's turn!

Lacier began to walk across the destroyed pathway, once again demanding all of RISINGs attention, how would he act.

"Your little group managed to push this far..." he began, admittedly impressed by them given his low expectations, "I won't be able to wipe you all out here." he admitted. "That much you can take to heart if it helps in your mourning..."

No one knew what he meant in the moment, before he raises two fingers up towards his head, blue energy sparking across the tips.

"To cripple such a team...where to start..."

Sound seemed to drown out as Lacier's arm swing down, beams leaving his finger in an instant to create a slash across the air with darted for...

"It's..." Lusk thought, a blue light reflecting in his eyes "Coming for me...!!"

From the sidelines, Nero and Arashi's nearby bodies rushed towards Lusk, to knock him aside or intercept, both their minds shouting out "LUSK!!!"

Fluut's expression was overcome by a shadow, to far away to act in time. Time for Lusk seemed to slow...

"If that hits me...I'll be cut in two..."

Lusk's spirit overflowed in this moment... "Move!! Body...move!!!"

And in that explosive instant...the scenario started to resemble the stand off between Arashi and Lacier where Arashi had surpassed Laiers reaction and landed his Daitoppa...

In the clash between BT Sentry and ones body...the body was able to pull out another miracle.

"!!!" Lacier's head turned in surprise, as his dangerous blade of destruction passed the target Namekian, continuing to carve the path and water past him. A long line was formed from the attack, soon filling with water...

"So...you're more then just a magician then?" Lacier asked, rather annoyed this one to had surpassed his expectations. They all had...

Lusk stood his ground, now panting from the intense pressure of the moment, but a serious look in his eye...

----------

Lusk's turn...!

Lusk regains 16 HP from Passive Regeneration! (HP 92 -> 108)

Lusk glared back at Lacier, whose robotic body was melted, dented, and missing a limbs...even for someone mediocre in combat and without knowledge on machinery...Lusk could tell it was all but finished.

"All you're talking..." Lusk began, having noticed the same oddity as Fluut, "Is to stall us...for 'your brat' right?"

Laciers head lowered, silent...many could assume the expression that would be on his face...

Lusk grit his teeth, and for the first time charged straight towards Lacier... and shouted out fierce words unbecoming of him...

"Everyone...!!"

Lusk begins a team attack with Arashi and Fluut...!!

"Let's end this!!"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:54 am

Lusk didn’t completely wait, rushing forward. Lacier tried to block, but his suit didn’t respond quick enough. It could no longer follow his commands completely. As a result, Lusk’s horn slammed directly into the machine’s chest, knocking it off-balance and its arms wide. Arashi charged forward, passing Lusk, fist already at the ready.

With a shout worthy of his race, Arashi slammed his Daitoppa directly into the machine’s chest. The machine flew backwards from the force, the metal on its chest tearing open like an overripe cantaloupe. The machine was already past the point of functioning by this point. As the body sailed back, Lacier spoke aloud to the group.

“This is no real battle,” Lacier said, “But I must concede… We must have a proper battle someday. That day will come, I’m sure. That day, when you battle with I, Lacier again. I didn’t think it was worth it before… but I must admit, your skills are impressive, for those gathered on such a backwater world. But make no mistake, this victory is only temporary!”

Purple Ki suddenly roared to life. Leaping out of the water, body and clothes shrinking back to normal, was Fluut. However, his arms, which Lacier could see were still wreathed in ki, remained just as massive.

“We are the RISING Unit!!” Fluut shouted, “When we next fight, the result will be the same!”

With an incredibly loud yell, Fluut brought his fists down, slamming the already useless robotic body into the water, and pummeling into it with enough force to create ripples and gigantic splashes, which rocked the walkway despite the distance. Fluut’s hands split open yet again that day, and his blood began to mix with the surrounding water, what little there was due to all the displacement. Finally, Fluut’s hands came to rest, shrinking back to size together with his arms as they retracted, dripping a mix of water and his own blood. The body Lacier was piloting was soon buried at sea, water flooding over what was little more than scrap metal.

Lusk, Arashi, and Fluut’s team attack does 187 damage to Lacier, defeating him!!
Fight Over!!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:43 am

In the wake of their victory, the RISING members fan out in search of the BT that took Amari Verbatim, with Nero on the walkway trying his sonar, while everyone else looks for more physical evidence of a trail, anything they could find.

After about 30 minutes, they reconvene on the walkway.

Nero, noticing his friends return is the first to speak.  "Sonar isin't coming up with anything.." he said...his voice carrying a hint of desperation.  "d-did you all find anything?"

In a cold unison, everyone could tell from eachothers expression they'd had no such luck. Lusk tried to find words, but nothing worth saying came to mind, leaving him to stammer a moment.  

The shock of this realization overwhelms Nero...he looks down. "H-..how could i..." he tries to speak...but instead finds himself falling to his knees...how could he have let this happen??

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Nero's chilling scream echoes out as he slams his fists into the ground with all of his strength...the impact cracking the walkway beneath him.

Lusk doesn't speak as he looks to the ground... fluut maintaining a simmilar position, arms crossed and looking into the distance. suddenly droplets of water begin hitting the ground, as it begins to rain.

The rain picks up speed as Arashi searches for something to say... "i'm,  im so sorry...if i had just..if i had just..." he stammers out. shaking with guilt and frustration.

His fists trembling, Nero slowly rises to his feet. his aura giving off steam as the rain hits it.

"...This isin't over."
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:15 am

OOC: Fuck it, tired of figuring out how to not say Shino since his name still hasn't been revealed. You can live with it if you got a problem.
----------
A full hour has passed since Xalia managed to get away with her supposed Nephew.

The camera pans over to her as she puts scoops her hair up with her hands to form a pony tail. Taking one hand, she grabs for her katana and brings it up to her hair, before rubbing the blade against it...severing it.

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back - Page 4 GDEE1QGHMmMAOJRb4Q-ehqF7ckhcVAUyzogC6VP5vLQ7NIzx37UQTVttPcL3Kw7JNSzpoTcmyY-tdgtjk1qpdNeFXnvSociWbionS9a0fVYPIeLMrOl2KZwnQeDQ5hyq

Shortly after, shots of her taking items out of her duffel bag. Clothes? One after another; a montage.

Until finally, for the first time in a few days; she was dressed. The final touch....a pair of red sunglasses.

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back - Page 4 Xalia2_by_gohan2535-dclco5h
-----
At this point, Shinjo was coming to just in time to see Xalia pulling something out of his... chest?!?! She had cut him open a bit, and after the initial surprise Shinjo felt the pain. Not that he couldn't handle it.

"The hell---"

"Welcome to the land of the living..." A bit of discomfort or worry in her voice for whatever reason; Shinjo didn't care to ask. Xalia slammed the thing she pulled out into the ground. A small device... "So thats the tracker taken care of...If only I remembered about it sooner..."

"You..." Shinjo started, "What exactly are you doing...?"

She began to wrap gauze around his torso.

"I'm taking you with me. I'm going to teach you a few things those scientists couldn't." A pause... "Then--"

"And If I refuse...?"

"You don't plan to tell me you never had a shred of care for her..."

"..."

"Your mother... My sister..."

"Alicia..."

For a moment, Shinjo locked up. He remembered something, but tried to suppress it, "That goes against everything that I..."

Xalia stood up and passed him. He turned, only now noticing the motorcycle. She lifted her leg over one side, and began to take her seat.

"Fine... If you want to go back to ELA, I won't stop you. But then you'll become my enemy for sure..."

She kicked up the stand and started the machine, revving the engine.

"I won't hesitate to kill you again..."

Shinjo got to his feet, another memory hitting him. A voice coming to mind, familiar and warming, "Wait," He himself began to wonder at this point; what exactly happened to his mother? He remembered seeing this woman before now...but was she really his aunt? What was there to lose, "I'll go with you, but only in the hopes of finding out what happened to mother..."

There was a lack of conversation for a solid few seconds, the purr of the engine the only sound for miles.

"Then get on. There's somewhere I'm going to take you..."
-----
Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back - Page 4 Giphy
-----
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

https://souzougames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:27 am

--- --- --- --- ---
Hours later…

She’d been cept in a metal box for hours. It was the size of a room atleast. It had a single light in its center, coming down the center of the room. Amari was leaning against the wall at this point, in darkness. The box had been on the move ever since she’d woken up in it, after being knocked out by the BT Sentry taking her.

She hadn’t been told a thing, not that she expected otherwise…

Eventually they’d reached whatever destination, and a wall opened up. Matching tall silvery sentry’s grabbed her shoulder and lead her along.

Her eyes needed to adjust, so she couldn’t tell her surrounding at first, stepping along on hard rock. She eventually found herself in some form of ancient temple…

It had clearly been in use, to clean for a long vacant one, but in ruins from an attack. Based on the sentry’s clutching her arms, recently. Amari cept a calm mind, taking in the details of the situation, before that composure shattered with a step into a new room…

Standing in wait for her, was a man in white. The sight caused memories of this man to tear through her conscious. Now she was finally afraid…

The man turned towards her, she got the front view of his white three-piece suit, a red tie coming down the center. The color was always at his back, but she didn’t recognize the man out of his labcoat…it was not unlike his snowy-white hair. An old stitching ran down from his left eye down to the jaw.

“I was glad to hear you could join me…” the man spoke, raising a hand. The Elite Sentry’s at the professor’s side stepped away and out of the room, no longer needed. “Come…”

He stepped away, towards another hallway of the temple…but soon he paused.

“I don’t have much patience…” he said, not turning back, “I had to wait long enough for you already…Amari-chan…”

It was a cruel joke, addressing her with familiarity, but it tore into more then it should. She stood still against his request...

Come.

Amari’s leg’s moved for her as a killing intent washed over her, and the two began their walk…

--- --- --- --- ---
As they walked down the tunnel, Amari followed the man, whom held both arms behind his back calmly.

“It’s been quite awhile, hasn’t it Amari? Since you left the E.L.A…”

“...”

“Over a year by now…hard to believe you were my senior…” he continued, “How have things been for you in this time?”

The professor didn’t reply, and the man glanced back at her. “Well..as you can see…I’ve done quite well for myself. In fact…”

The next words were the last thing Amari would have wanted to hear…

“I’m currently heading the E.L.A. myself!!”
Her heart clenched…this man…was in charge of the E.L.A. now? This man…

[E.L.A. Top Executive: Shiro Kosen]

Shiro continues his walk, raising both hands outwards, “It just so happens that the previous executives all died, one after the other…”

Amari’s head dropped slightly…of course…

“I rose to the top thanks to that coincidence and some hard work…” he continued, “Now I have…lots of free time, actually. I’ve left most projects in charge of those who …Actually care while I tend to my own interests. Which brought me here…”

At last the woman spoke up, “Where are we then…?”

“There will be time for that…but we’re almost here…” he replied coldly, “All you need to know…is these fine people need your help…”

--- --- --- --- ---
The smell reached her nose before they’d arrived in the room, the scent of blood. When they arrived, she struggled to stay standing a moment…a dozen scattered about the huge room, bodies maimed across various portions of their bodies, dieing. None even able to comprehend the two were here…

Verbatim rushed to ones side, a man with purple hair, who was practically unconscious, the center of his chest bloody.

“What happened to these people…what could have caused these injuries…?”

“I did.” Shiro replied simply, standing over another dying body. “My experiments with them have taken a toll...they're finally dieing on me. I was about to pull the plugs when I heard you had been captured..."

By now Amari was realizing the mechanical implements within the wounds amongst all the people.

She looked back at the man with contempt…

“Won’t you save their lives with your experience with android work? My artificial organs and such are still so imperfect... I have much to learn from you." he smiled "Their torn apart bodies…save them won't you...?"

“His eyes…” Amari thought… “They still engulf me…study me…”

“You're here to show off for me! I wonder…” Shiro begin, his face contorting with a joyous intrigue, “What kind of ‘Cyborgs’ will you think up?”

Last edited by TheToonKing on Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:25 am; edited 4 times in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:29 am

Experience Rewards!!
-------------------------
Main Mission 2
----------------
Arashi +4,500 XP

Nero +5,200 XP

Fluut +3,900 XP

Lusk +4,100 XP

Xalia +4,250 XP (Already in sheet?)

Berg +4,140 XP (Already in sheet)

Shinjo +3,000 XP (Already in sheet?)
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4