The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back Empty Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back

Post by SSJRandomMaster Tue May 22, 2018 1:12 pm

It happened so fast most of the soldiers on guard on the first floor had no time to react. One moment, they saw a few of those multicolored monsters at the doors. The next, four robots burst through, letting in a veritable flood of chaos. Within seconds, the alarm had been sounded.

It was a pity that they had found themselves shorthanded. Though Kigo had been on base, it was only long enough to oversee some supply transfer from his base. He had also taken the young Ryo under his wing for training, and thus instead of being one above their usual numbers, they were instead two under, leaving the remaining RISING members to pick up the slack.

Saibamen of all colors flooded in, and a few supersized ones backed up. The robots looked to each other, nodding. Two split off from the group, two remained together for the time being.

The Siege of the RISING Base had begun…
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back Empty Re: Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back

Post by Natsu Fury Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:37 pm

Arashi was just in the middle of walking with Nero to one of the training rooms. Enjoying a nice chat involving the best ways to approach an opponent with a clear advantage in size. When suddenly an exceptionally loud alarm went off throughout the hall. He looked around confused as he tried to figure out what this could possible be for. "There's no way they'd have drills here so . . . are WE seriously being attack?!" He honestly couldn't believe it at first. Arashi had come to believe that this place was safe for at least longer than this.

Quickly he started to put it all together as he thought back on what Rising had done to the Teacher's as of late. Not only has this organization already lost a factory and super solider to them, but Arashi's three man team had recently stolen what he assumed to be something of significant importance.After all they had spent a great deal of time digging that stone up. He started to grow even more nervous once the sickening feeling of dread began to envelope him.

"They've must have had enough of us fucking with them so they . . . . they might have sent . . . . . . "

He's breathing slowly became heavy and his body shook from from almost uncontrollable fear. Arashi's tail had already dropped to the floor, laying their shacking like the rest of his body. Arashi could do nothing but look to the ground as past memories flashed in his mind. He couldn't free himself from the image of a dark haired man in white. Standing over the burned corpses of once proud and lively martial arts students! With blood stained hands and what looked like electricity crackling all around his bulky body. Gazing upon Arashi with a look of pure disappointment. Soon he managed to snap himself out of it, realizing that he was still in the base.

"If they sent that bastard . . . . we're all gonna die!" He thought to himself. However when that thought had crossed his mind something inside him was triggered. As if an unruly animal had just been kicked awake. There were countless normal people in this base! All working towards ending the bloodshed brought on by this chaotic war, but now some of them may never get to see the day this alldoesend. If the Teacher's were serious about this assault there was no way any normal human could handle what was coming to end them all.

The realization that he may have to see a repeat of two months ago had plagued him with great fear but imagining what sorrows would be brought about filled him with anger!His hand suddenly shot out then grabbed onto Nero's right arm. He raised his head and looked the android in the eyes.

"We need to get to Amari! NOW!" Nero responded with almost no emtion as usual. He may have assumed that this was just how arashi acted in any intense situation and decided to just roll with it. After all he did just meet the boy recently at the very end of a chaotic mission. Nero nodded his head in compliance and the two ran off at full speed down the hall. With inhuman speed they each zoomed through the halls on their way to Nero's creator!

Last edited by Natsu Fury on Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back Empty Re: Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back

Post by Gohan2535 Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:03 pm

The teen had become more attentive. The voice constantly announcing the arrival of intruders.

"...That timing..." Xalia exhaled, "Looks like I need that answer now..."

There was time, but she didn't know how much. She hadn't planned on having things happen so soon, but this seemed like the best opportunity. She hadn't even had too long to gain his trust. But maybe...

"..."

"Does it matter?" His voice finally came, "You'll just take me anyway..."

Xalia smirked, opening the cell door(?!?!). Walking passed her charge to the window behind. Endless blue, "Well, nephew... hope you don't mind getting a little wet..." As she touched the window with her glowing hand.

[Xalia's KP: 144 -> 131]
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

https://souzougames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:55 pm

The two robots which remained together calmly walked down the hallway, despite the mayhem which filled the base. Saibamen darted pass the two, a hungry look in their eyes.

Both robot's metal was the same blue, and they were overall of a similar structure. The main stark contrast between the two was one was just over the height of your average male, while the other had the height of a young child.

Suddenly, an explosion shook the floor.

"The Saibamen have already started offing themselves?" the smaller machine said.

"As long as the objective is cleared, it doesn't matter what the fodder do." the larger responded with a deeper voice. Shorty seemed to take offense to this, but not for what may seem the obvious reasons...

"When you've got perfect fodder like them, why force me to come,Papa ?"

"You're not here to be fodder, you're here to help in the retrieval." replied "Papa". "I won't deal with your laziness any more Berg."

"Berg" crossed his arms, stomping his feet at the remark. "But when I've got a father like you, what's the point in working? You can solve all my problems for me Pa---"

CLAAAANK

The taller father-figure swiftly raised his hand, and swatting it into the side of Berg's head. The small machine flew into the adjacent wall, embedding right in it.

"Woah..."

Some dust clears, revealing Berg's right half to be embedded in the structure, along with that side of his head.

"It didn't hurt at all!!" Berg announced, dislodging from the wall.

"Of course. That's a result of the BT Sentry's "Sense of Pressure Excess". While feelings of pressure and important senses will transmit from the sentry, no pain can be transferred over."

"So convenient..." Berg replied, hopping up and down loudly, the heavy machine weighing a figurative (?) ton.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:21 am

As Nero and Arashi hurried down the halls, frantically racing for the first floor basement of the RISING base, they paid no need to where they were going.

“Can’t you send a ping out!?” Arashi shouted, “See if anyone’s coming??”

“I can’t,” Nero said, “We still haven’t been able to seal off the Emerald… I could try, but I don’t know if it’d be any good!”

Before this thread could continue further, though, the two were halted by a screeching noise, just as they crossed into one of the corridors on the first floor. Both immediately recognized that noise, and prepared to fight, just as a purple Saibaman (Tennenman) and two blue Saibamen (Caiwaremen) came charging down the hall at them…

Engage Battle!
Initiative Order
-------------
Tennenman (15)
Arashi (12)
Nero (9)
Caiwareman A (9)
Caiwareman B (1)

Stat Block (Lv. / HP / KP / ... / AP)
----------------
Arashi (Lv. 4 / 141 HP / 170 KP / 4 AP)
Nero (Lv. 3 / 107 HP / 90 CP / 6 AP)
Caiwareman A (Lv. 1 / 31 HP / 37 KP / 3 AP)
Caiwareman B (Lv. 1 / 31 HP / 37 KP / 3 AP)
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 63 HP / 50 KP / 3 AP)

Round one start!
Tennenman’s turn!

-----------------------------
The Tennenman was the first to screech forward, swiping at Nero with its sharp claws. However, this attempt fell short very quick, and the Tennenman glared at Nero with a purpose…

Tennenman attacks Nero with a claw attack, but misses!
Arashi’s turn!
------------------------
Fluut and Lusk soon met in the chaos between the second and third floor, both alarmed by the loud alarms, alarms which didn’t do their super ears any favors. Without any words exchanged, the two rushed to the rescue of whoever they could save, but as they approached the corridor leading to the stairs down from the second floor, something odd happened…

Surprise Round?!

Out from the smoke, a Copyman—no, wait, no…Fluut, rushed out to greet them!? Fluut quickly met his doppleganger’s charge, confusion mixed with fury on his face.

“W-what the…?!” Fluut grumbled, clashing with his clone. However, he didn’t have long. A large, blue Saibaman—matching the one from Kigo and company’s report—rushed out of the corridor. Fluut’s clone soon fell back with a very un-Namek-like screech, and Fluut caught a big blue forearm to the chest, coughing up spit in surprise from the hit.

Copyman transforms into a copy of Fluut using its Copy ability!
Saibabrute attacks Fluut, inflicting 16 damage! (HP 124 -> 108)
------------------------
Engage Battle!

Initiative Order
------------------
Copyman (20)
Saibabrute (20)
Lusk (17)
Fluut (9)
Kyuukonman (8)
Caiwareman (0)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 108 HP / 131 KP / 6 AP)
Lusk (Lv. 4 / 117 HP / 143 KP / 128 MP / 5 AP)
Saibabrute (Lv. 3 / 112 HP / 120 KP / 3 AP)
Caiwareman (Lv. 1 / 31 HP / 37 KP / 3 AP)
Kyuukonman (Lv. 1 / 39 HP / 30 KP / 2 AP)
Copyman (Fluut) (Lv. 2 / 57 HP / 43 KP / 3 AP)

Round one start!
Copyman’s turn!

------------------------
“Fluut”, or rather, the Copyman that had taken Fluut’s shape, went back on the offense, launching a kick at the stunned, surprised Fluut’s head. However, only the first part of that statement really applied. Fluut recovered easily enough, flipping backwards out of harm’s way. Recovering, Fluut glared down his psychotic other self, and the Saibabrute.

“Odd…” thought Fluut aloud, “I did not expect one of those little monsters to be able to morph into one of us…”

Copyman attacks Fluut, but misses!
------------
Saibabrute’s turn!

The Saibabrute launched forward, one leg extended. Its heft did not slow it down, to Fluut’s surprise and annoyance. This time, however, Fluut managed to dissipate some of the damage with a well-placed forearm block, and he skidded backwards from the impact. Glaring up, Fluut prepared himself for the battle to come.

Saibabrute attacks Fluut with a kick, inflicting 7 damage thanks to Fluut’s Endure!! (HP 108 -> 101)
Lusk’s turn!
-------------------------
Two robots leapt forward through the halls, heading rapidly for their destinations. They were heading for the sublevels, where their targets awaited.

“Reptile…do remember what your assigned task is,” reminded the third BT Sentry to the other one, clearly an Android. Its design was significantly blocky, and its metal skin was a dark shade of green. On one side of its bald head was the symbol for the ELA.

Confirmed, Nurse. Must… Capture… Amari… Verbatim,” Reptile droned…

Last edited by SSJRandomMaster on Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:11 am

"We don't have time for this!" Arashi launched himself straight at one the Caiwareman! The creature itself seemed surprised that it's would be prey was so eager close range confrontation. It was quickly given another surprise as it watched in awe while Arashi's right erupted with green light! He roared with unrestrained fury as his shinning haymaker slammed into the side of the Caiwareman's skull! The destructive force was so great it not only sent the creature flying into the wall directly behind it but it also left a dent in its head! In mere seconds it fell from the wall and fell face first into the floor!

Arashi attempts a charge punch and pays 6 Ki Points! He rolls a natural twenty on the check and passesd He then connects with a monster right! Dealing 28 damage and a crippling blow!Caiwareman A is now disadvantaged! (Arashi KP 170>164 & Caiwareman A HP 31>3)

Arashi didn't even bother to ensure that the Caiwareman he just knocked down was dead or not,but rather he turned his attention to its brethren! "I've had it up to here with you freaks!" Arashi shifted the weight of his body and without holding back unleashed a powerful roundhouse at the small minster's head.

Sadly extremely powerful doesn't mean very accurate. After seeing its fellow foot soldier go down in mere seconds, this particular Caiwareman was now on guard. It leaped from the ground and effectively dodged the kick like it was that of an amateur's. Not only that, it capitalized on the Saiyan's terrible defense and scored slash at his face! Leaving a small but noticeable flesh wound on his nose.

With it's attack completed it quickly decided to hop back to a safe distance. While arashi just stood there with his left hand on his nose. Mentally kicking himself for leaving such an obvious opening in the first place!

Arashi pays one AP and attempts a kick but Caiwareman B rolls a natural! Allowing it to land a counter attack for 5 damage! (Arashi AP 4>3 & HP 145>140)

Nero's turn
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:15 am

Nero Immediately charged his aggressor, swinging wide at the Tennenman, however all he hit was thin air as it dashed away in a blur!!

"Fast.." Nero noted as he brought his hand forwards firing a Energy blast at his fleeing adversary. the Tennenman swung it's body to the left, the blast missing it by a mile as it did.

The Tennenman's face twisted into a devilish grin as it brought it's own hand towards Nero. charging and firing a blast of its own!!

however...Nero had something the Tennenman couldn't expect. in one quick movement, he thrusted his hand into the Tennenman's blast, it disappeared into his palm as he swung his other arm out, unleashing the blast back towards the one that had fired it!!

Caught in it's surprise. the Tennenman didn't react in time, and the blast hit it dead on with a small explosion that echoed through the halls of the base, sending the Saiba flying down the hall.

"Wait! How long have you been able to do that?" Arashi called out in amazement.

"Now's not the time, focus on the fight!!" Nero yelled back.

Nero attempts to punch the Tennenman, a miss!! he then burns one AP to blast him. but the Saiba rolls a nat 20 and gets away!! it counters with a basic blast of it's own, but Nero absorbs it and fires it back!!!

Nero AP 6-> 4  Nero CP 90->86  Tennenman KP 50-> 46  Tennenman HP 63-> 50

Caiwareman A's Turn!
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:44 am

Lusk's turn!

Fluuts anticipation was rewarded, as he dodged the following strikes thrown his way by the identical Copyman. Lusk arrived near the two, gawking.

"W-Which one is really Fluut!?" he gasped. The Copy-Fluut let out a grin accustomed to any Saibamen variant, and turned with a fist raised to strike at the foolish giant.

Only for that fools foot to slam hard into its gut, causing it to let out a wrench.

Lusk attacks Copyman with a kick, which it endured, inflicting 11 damage! (HP 57 -> 46)

"He fell for it." Lusk concluded simply, going back to back with Fluut. The namekian looked at his copy...

"Something like that won't fool either of us...not after all this time."

Fluut's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:15 pm

The Caiwareman that Arashi had earlier knocked down staggered to its feet, enraged that it had been almost defeated in a single blow. With a struggling “Scree!”, he rushed forward, but Arashi was well on-guard to the attack of a now-weakened creature, and the creature’s attack completely missed its mark.

Caiwareman A tries to attack Arashi, but misses!
Caiwareman B’s turn!

On the other hand, the second Caiwareman was feeling much cockier, having been able to counter Arashi’s punch with one of his own, and thus rushed in, feeling quite full of himself. This was soon corrected, when Arashi stepped back from the monster’s attempt to claw him, the claw’s tip just grazing his forearm, but drawing neither pain nor blood from the young half-Saiyan.

Caiwareman B also tries to attack Arashi, but misses as well!
-----------------
Initiative Order
-------------
Tennenman (15)
Arashi (12)
Nero (9)
Caiwareman A (9)
Caiwareman B (1)

----------------
Arashi (Lv. 4 / 136 HP / 164 KP / 3 AP)
Nero (Lv. 3 / 107 HP / 86 CP / 4 AP)
Caiwareman A (Lv. 1 / 3 HP / 37 KP / 3 AP) [Crippled]
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 50 HP / 46 KP / 3 AP)

Round two start…!
------------------------
Fluut regenerates 12 HP at the start of his turn due to Passive Regeneration! (Fluut HP 101 -> 113)

Fluut leapt forward after his copy as the Copyman leapt back in an attempt to gain more room. For some odd reason, Fluut went in for a lower punch to the gut, as if he were fighting a Saibaman rather than something having taken his form. This allowed the Copyman using his face to easily catch the punch and slam Fluut’s stomach with a strike of his own. Fluut coughed again, staggering backwards, stunned a bit from the attack.

So they really do copy us exactly… Fluut thought, Even their fighting style changes…

The Copyman lurched forward as if to attack again, but this time, Fluut was ready, kicking the monster in the chest to send it back a few feet. It skidded to a halt, passing the Kyuukonman, who began to charge at Fluut…

Fluut attacks Copyman, but critically misses while his opponent critically dodges, allowing a critical counter to happen! Fluut endures the damage, taking only 12 damage! (Fluut HP 113 -> 101) He then burns an AP, kicking the Copyman in the chest for 10 damage! (Fluut AP 5 -> 4; Copyman HP 46 -> 36)
Kyuukonman’s turn!

The Kyuukonman soon found itself within range of Fluut. Fluut blocked its initial kick, but suddenly, the yellow Saibaman began to twist in the air, coming down with its foot claws out. Fluut tried to step back, but the sharp claws of the Saibaman’s foot still broke the skin, drawing blood. Fluut grumbled as he staggered back, applying pressure to the cut for a few moments.

Kyuukonman attacks Fluut with a claw attack, inflicting 9 damage! (Fluut HP 101 -> 92)
Caiwareman’s turn!

Sensing weakness, the attacking Caiwareman raised his hand and fired off a blast in Fluut’s direction. Fluut casually dodged out of the way, the blast hitting a wall far behind him. This action repeated once more, but Fluut this time directed the blast upwards as it passed him. Two very nice holes were opened in the ceiling and wall surrounding him.

“That won’t go over well with the higher-ups…” Fluut lamented.

Caiwareman blasts at Fluut, but misses! (Caiwareman KP 37 -> 33) He burns an AP to try again, only to see the same results! (Caiwareman AP 3 -> 2; KP 33 -> 29)
Initiative Order
------------------
Copyman (20)
Saibabrute (20)
Lusk (17)
Fluut (9)
Kyuukonman (8)
Caiwareman (0)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 99 HP / 131 KP / 4 AP)
Lusk (Lv. 4 / 117 HP / 143 KP / 128 MP / 5 AP)
Saibabrute (Lv. 3 / 112 HP / 120 KP / 3 AP)
Caiwareman (Lv. 1 / 31 HP / 29 KP / 2 AP)
Copyman (Fluut) (Lv. 2 / 36 HP / 43 KP / 3 AP)

Round two start…!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:33 am

Xalia ripped the connections from the machine, "Prepare yourself then."

She equipped her bag, then helped the prisoner up. He was kept stable, but weak by the machine. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't fight back at this point. Even if he did, his previous attempt proved the idea was less than ideal.

Xalia smirked, raising her free hand walking towards the wall she touched. Snap!

BOOOOOOM
---------------
Xalia used her Art is an Explosion inflicting 40 damage to the wall!
---------------
Just under where the explosion was, the glass and bits of the surrounding wall gives way. Water immediately begins to flood in, filling the room, "Ready, nephew-kun?"

"Just get it o---blblblblbl," before he could finish, he was already pulled into the drink.
--------------
Xalia burns an AP to move into the water, and heads for the surface!!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:17 am

Tennenman’s turn!

The Tennenman continued its battle against Nero, rubbing its chest a bit more where the blast had struck it. With yet another screech, it leapt forward and clawed at Nero, succeeding, its claw piercing through some of the artificial skin in that area.

Tennenman attacks Nero, inflicting 8 damage! (HP 107 -> 99)
Arashi’s turn!
------------------------------------
Copyman’s turn!

Fluut and his copy once again squared off. Copyman was the first to charge, but Fluut was ready for him, easily blocking his punch. Fluut leapt backwards from the Copyman, grinning, only to catch a purple Ki blast soaring at him….

Copyman attacks Fluut with a punch attack, but misses. It burns an AP for a kick attack, only for Fluut to avoid damage from that as well! (Copyman AP 3 -> 2)
Saibabrute’s turn!

The Ki blast was thrown by the Saibabrute, who grinned as the blast made impact, Fluut letting out a surprisingly loud cry of pain at the attack made impact. Without missing a beat, the Saibabrute leapt into the smoke, aiming to continue the punishment… only to be rebuffed by a crushing blow to the torso that lifted the Saibabrute from its feet and left it coughing up its greenish blood from the sheer force behind it.

The dust lifted, revealing Fluut, one fist raised.

“It’ll take more than that…” Fluut said, “You overgrown beast…”

Saibabrute attacks Fluut with a basic energy blast (Saibabrute KP 120 -> 116), inflicting 15 damage to Fluut (Fluut HP 92 -> 77)!

He burns an AP (AP 3 -> 2) to continue the assault with a kick, but critically fails on attack—to make matters worse, Fluut countered with a punch attack that struck critically!! Devastating Hit!!! Fluut inflicts 42 damage! (Saibabrute AP 3 -> 2; HP 112 -> 70; Fluut AP 4 -> 3)

Lusk’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:26 am

Lusk's turn!

As Fluut faced off with Copyman and Saibabrute, landing his crushing blow against the latter, Lusk tried to gain a sense of his surroundings. Expanding his senses, he tried to hear any sound's around the base that could clue him in to other events unfolding. At first he was met only by the mad blare of alarms and the impacts of fierce combat.

Then he could hear it..water?

Lusk rolls a natural 20 on a Perception check!

It was rushing into an area three floors below, where the new prisoner was being held. No the whole floor perhaps.

"Fluut, I can hear flooding down below!" Lusk called out quickly, causing Fluut to look back from his fighting in surprise. In his current state, he wasn't able to hone in on the noise. "Is their any use fighting these here?" Lusk finished.

"Are you sure about that, Lusk?" Fluut questioned, fearful of the implications, "Either way...we're going to need to at least cut a path through these beasts before we can get there!"

Lusk bit his lip, suddenly frustrated. Fluut was right on that front. But Lusk wasn't fit to battle and finish off opponents quickly...

Regardless, he'd have to try. His mysterious metal sparked in his hand, popping out into his trusty horn.

Finding the yellow Kyuukonnman circling around Fluut to flank him, Lusk raised his ki empowered instrument overhead. The Kyuukonman was to quick however, dodging an unprepared swing.

Lusk attacks Kyuukonman with a charged weapon attack, but fails his manipulation check! (KP -12 143 -> 131)

The small yellow creature escaped from Lusk's grasp, heading to strike one of the two from another angle.

Reacting quickly, Lusk headed to join Fluut as he faced off with the bulky Saibabrute, which eyed the leader Namekian carefully. This lead it wide open to Lusk's arms--

No, the brute was able to pick up on the giant's approach, hopping straight out of the way.

Lusk burns an AP (5 -> 4) to attempt to grapple the Saibabrute, but fails!

But before it could ascend any further, Lusk caught it's foot, pulling it back down. The Saibabrute was shocked and unguarded as a second grapple locked his arms down. Lusk turned the brute to face Fluut, in a familiar stance.

Lusk burns another AP (4 ->3) to attempt a second grapple, and it succeeds!

"Go ahead!!" Lusk called out, holding on tight...

Fluut's turn!

Last edited by TheToonKing on Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:32 am; edited 2 times in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:28 am

It was an intense stare down between a Saiyan and a killer plant! Arashi had decided to pay the critically injured Caiwareman no mind. From what he could tell it was in such poor condition that an average solider could put it down with little difficulty. No, all his attention was now focused on the blue monstrosity that left a cut of nose. He had screwed up previously but he had no plans to repeat the same mistake again! He wasn't able to get rid of his pent up aggression and growing impatience but hecould focus those emotions on a single target.

Arashi remained still and after a utilizing some basic breathing techniques he seemed to have calmed down. However the opposite couldn't have been more true. With every passing second the aura around him gradually went from calm to ridiculously intense. The wild creature that was previously so lively before was now silent. "Fine. Stand there." Without warning Arashi's right foot went from firmly placed on the ground to connecting squarely with the  Caiwareman's jaw! Violently knocking it into the ceiling and fracturing it's jaw! After it's head collided with the steel surface he began to fall right back down to earth as gravity to effect. Only to be fed a round to the right side of it's rib cage! It bounce off the ground at least three times before finally coming to a stop! It's body laid on the ground lifeless after the swift beating it had just received.

Arashi attempts a kick and lands dealing 16 damage! Arashi pays one AP to kick Caiwareman B again! The damage was too great and Caiwareman B dies on impact after receiving 18 damage! (Arashi AP 3>2)

Nero's Turn!!!
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:12 pm

Nero once again charges towards the Tennenman, as he closes the distance, he swings his arm out for a punch...however he loses his footing at the last second, stumbling and missing the Saiba by miles

Nero attempts to punch the Tennenman, but rolls a nat 1 and misses!!

Caiwareman A's turn!!
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:57 pm

The Caiwareman rushed towards Arashi, having finally fully recovered from the devastating damage Arashi had wrought upon him. With claws extended, it struck Arashi directly, but only managed to break the skin on his arm, and even then, just…

Caiwareman A attacks Arashi, inflicting 8 damage! (Arashi HP 136 -> 128)
-------------------
Initiative Order
-------------
Tennenman (15)
Arashi (12)
Nero (9)
Caiwareman A (9)

----------------
Arashi (Lv. 4 / 128 HP / 164 KP / 3 AP)
Nero (Lv. 3 / 99 HP / 86 CP / 4 AP)
Caiwareman A (Lv. 1 / 3 HP / 37 KP / 3 AP)
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 50 HP / 46 KP / 3 AP)

Round three start!

Tennenman’s turn!

---------------
The Tennenman, perhaps emboldened by its previous success, twisted its body, attempting a kick. However, Nero blocked the kick, and returned with a strong kick of his own, causing the Saibaman to let out a screech as it backed away, Nero’s foot leaving a small dent in its purple chest.

Tennenman attacks Nero, however he is counterattacked with a kick for 14 damage! (Tennenman HP 50 -> 36)
Arashi’s turn!
------------------------------------
Fluut recovers 12 HP at the start of his turn thanks to his Passive Regeneration! (Fluut HP 77 -> 89)

Fluut cracked his knuckles, feeling a sense of déjà vu as well over the pose. With a grin, Fluut merely charged his energy.

“Hold him steady, Lusk…!”

With a war cry, Fluut unleashed a savage flurry of punches directly to the Saibabrute’s chest, causing it to cough repeatedly. Lusk could only hang on, Fluut’s punches causing windy shockwaves against the portions of his hands that faced Fluut’s direction. Fluut’s knuckles were once again bleeding by the time h is punches let up. With another war cry, Fluut brought the heel of his left foot down into the Saibabrute’s head, leaving a small crater and causing its eyes to bug out. Lusk let the creature fall over, limp.

Fluut attacks Saibabrute with Furious Gatling, inflicting 11 damage to himself (Fluut HP 89 -> 78; Fluut KP 131 -> 112) and 70 damage to the Saibabrute, defeating it outright! (Saibabrute HP 70 -> 0)
Caiwareman’s turn!

The blue Saibaman and yellow Saibaman watched as Fluut finished with the Saibabrute, and were left struck with a sense of fear as they watched it fall over limp. However, they quickly overcame their fear, briefly screeching at each other as if understanding each other. As Fluut sighed, his aura dissipating, the two made their move, passing Lusk and landing a strong kick to Fluut’s chest simultaneously. Fluut coughed a mix of spit and blood as he staggered back.

Caiwareman and Kyuukonman attack Fluut together with a kick, inflicting 20 damage!? (Fluut HP 78 -> 58)
---------------------
Initiative Order
------------------
Copyman (20)
Lusk (17)
Fluut (9)
Kyuukonman (Cool
Caiwareman (0)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 58 HP / 112 KP / 3 AP)
Lusk (Lv. 4 / 117 HP / 131 KP / 128 MP / 3 AP)
Caiwareman (Lv. 1 / 31 HP / 29 KP / 2 AP)
Copyman (Fluut) (Lv. 2 / 36 HP / 43 KP / 2 AP)

Round three start!
Copyman’s turn!

The Copyman, seeing this, moved to try to take advantage of Fluut’s stun. Once again, however, Fluut saw the movements coming, the movements still somewhat his own, and he quickly kicked the Copyman in the jaw.

“You won’t beat me by copying my movements,” said Fluut, and the Copyman seemed to pause.

Suddenly, that changed. The Copyman suddenly open-palmed at Fluut, Fluut lifting one arm to block, but then the beast wearing his skin suddenly came down with both legs on either of his shoulders, catching Fluut completely off guard. Fluut staggered backwards, clearly damaged from the sudden onslaught. The Copyman broke out into a very un-Fluut-like psychotic grin, seeing its opponent’s pain.

Copyman attacks Fluut with a kick, however, Fluut counters (Fluut AP 3 -> 2) with a kick of his own that inflicts 21 damage to Copyman! (Copyman HP 36 -> 15) Copyman, however, burns its AP (Copyman AP 2 -> 1 -> 0) in a frenzy to attempt to attack Fluut. It attacks, kicking Fluut for 6 damage and 22 damage!! (Fluut HP 58 -> 52 -> 30)
Lusk’s turn!

Last edited by SSJRandomMaster on Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:14 am; edited 2 times in total
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:18 pm

Once Arashi was done with the second Caiwareman he moved onto his next target. The Tennenman that was pestering his comrade Nero. Lucky for the boy it was more than preoccupied with its ongoing fight with the Android. So when Arashi made his move it didn't have much time to defend itself. Especially against a flying head butt from out of seemingly nowhere. When the Saiyan’s slightly unorthodox attack had made contact the Tennenman ended up falling onto it’s head right after.

Using the momentum of the fall it managed to roll back onto its feet rather easily. Although it's recovery was solid its head now had a noticeable dent in it. On top of that it's legs were now shaking. It padded its injured head with its hand but ended flinching from the pain after making light contact. The monster looked up at the saiyan with a face contorted by frustration and blood lust. In an act of blind rage the Tennenman jumped toward Arashi with all the strength its weakened legs could muster! It’s claws outstretched, ready to tear into its target like a wild animal.

Unfortunately its reckless offense was thwarted after getting within reach of Arashi's deadliest weapons. With the use of ridiculously fast left jabs he swatted the creatures claws away with ease. After creating his own opening, the Saiyan raised his left elbow above his head then brought it down on the creatures face! Effectively caving in the Tennenman’s skull with eand forcing it’s head swing back. The rest of its body to followed suit until it slammed onto the ground. “. . . .. ok, i think I'm starting to. . . .get use to this.” At least that's what he thought until making the foolish mistake of looking at the corpse. He immediately averted his eyes as he tried to stay strong.

Arashi attacks with a Head butt and hits! Dealing 16 damage! Arashi pays one AP and lands a critical Elbow! Dealing devastating 36 points of damage and ending the Tennenman's life! (Arashi AP 2>1; Tennenman 36>0)

Nero's Turn!!
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:34 pm

Lusk's turn!

The blue and yellow Saibamen hopped about, heading to continue their attack on Fluut while Copyman cept him occupied. They weaved between one another, as Caiwareman gave its brethren a glance of confirmation.

The look that returned from the yellow Kyuukonman was wide eyes and surprise. Caiwareman was to late to do a thing, as Lusk's horn came slamming into it's back, the Namekian having jumped over and swung his weapon like a golf-club mid air.

Lusk flinched as the creature broke against the hard horn, but still struck through completely, sending it flying right into the Kyuukonman with a heavy thunk.

Lusk makes a charged weapon attack (KP -6 143 -> 137) on Caiwareman, inflicting 37 damage!! (HP 31 -> 0) Caiwareman is defeated, and is purposefully  sent flying (KP -5 137 -> 132) directly into Kyuukonman, inflicting 10 damage!! (HP 39 -> 29)

Fluut's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:05 am

The only enemy left was the Caiwareman, barely standing on it's own two legs. Seeking to finish it off, Nero charged in. seeing this the Caiwareman raised it's arms just in time to block the oncomming blow. but even this defence wasnt enough as the punch plowed through the caiwareman's defences. sending it flying down the hall.

Nero attempts to punch the caiwareman, its a hit!! and although the caiwareman rolls a nat 20 on it's endure, it isint enough to save it though!! 4 damage!!

Caiwareman HP 3-> 0
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:43 am

As Xalia heads towards the surface, Shinjo focuses his energy in his palm. He aimed for the hole Xalia pulled him through, as an orb of his white ki surged. Just a little more, and the orb grew and grew.

For having a certain lack of ki control as well as his weakened state, he was able create this. Launching it forth with a muffled explosion. The blast sped towards the opening with a flash explosion on impact.

"Heh..."
-----------------------
Shinjo blasted the hole Xalia made with a charged energy attack (KP: 95 -> 83), dealing 20 damage!
-----------------------

The attack increased the size of the whole, as the broken pieces was sucked in from the flowing water.... but was it to damage the structural integrity of the base...?
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:44 am

With the last of the Enemies dealt with, for now, Nero couldn’t help but reflect for a second.

None of this made any sense...there was no way the ELA could have found the base so quickly...and how did they mobilize their forces for an attack without giving any warning signs? Suddenly his attention snapped back on task… “Miss Amari…” he thought “(If we can't find her..)” ...he felt...he couldn’t quite place how he felt at the thought...but he felt himself shaking from it. Unable to stop himself.

Arashi began to settle down from the rush of battle and as he slowly pulled himself together he couldn’t help but feel frustrated by his own arrogance. He thought this place was safe, that it would be the perfect place to build up his strength for that fateful day. How foolish he was and to make matters worse he couldn’t even stay focused during a fight with fodder! He slammed his fist into a nearby wall, leaving a very noticeable dent the shape of his fist. “Fuck! It’s happening all over again!” He looked to Nero in search of guidance or a plan. *Something* to make sense of all this. “How did they even find us?!”

“I-i have no idea…” was all that came out of Nero’s mouth as he stared at his shaking hand… “it...makes no sense…”

Arashi’s frustration only seemed to get worse after hearing that response. He clenched his fists and grinded his teeth at his new realization. If he wasn't given enough time he could never hope to improve. Not only that but if the U.S Government couldn't hind from these people WHO could? "We need to do something . . . . but if we keep fighting we might run into HIM!" Arashi began to make his way down the hall, stomping his feet every time he stepped.

“W-wait we need to keep heading towards the lab!!” Nero called to Arashi as he followed him.

“Screw that! I’m getting out there and kicking them out of our home!” He picked up his pace.

Nero was utterly stunned at this response….how could arashi…

“W-WAIT!!! If their already inside, we need to make sure others are safe before we charge in!! They could be after someone here!!” Nero called as he increased his pace to match Arashi’s

Arashi came to a sudden halt as he heard those words. He wanted to hit the front lines and hit these monsters back harder than they ever could but the idea of more people being taken was sickening. It was bad enough he had lost his friends but he wasn't going to let Nero go through the same thing. "Right . . .sorry. Let's go find her!" “Thank you..” Nero said, nodding.

And the two of them took back off towards the lab
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:25 am

Fluut regains 8 HP at the start of his turn due to passive regeneration! (Fluut HP 30 -> 38)

Fluut coughed a bit more. His ears twitched a bit, but his gaze remained steadfastly focused on the Copyman that wore his face.

“Fluut!” shouted Lusk again, “I heard it again… Another explosion, from the basement… The water’s rushing in even faster now.”

“If what you’re saying is true, then…” Fluut shook his head, “We’d better hurry, and finish these off!”

With this in mind, Fluut lifted one of his four-fingered hands and fired a purple energy blast directly at his copy. The blast made impact, but Fluut was already on the move. He attempted to punch at the Copyman to finish it off, but the Copyman avoided his strike.

With a snarl, Fluut concentrated for a split second, and perfectly landed an axe heel kick to the faker’s temple, successfully knocking it out completely. As it soared towards its yellow comrade, the Copyman’s true form returned. However, the Kyuukonman would not fall for the same trick a second time, reacting with near-perfect timing to the soaring Copyman, catching him and returning its limp form to the earth.

The Kyuukonman looked…surprisingly angry at this development.

Fluut attacks the Copyman with a basic Ki blast (Fluut KP 107 -> 103), inflicting 8 damage (Copyman HP 15 -> 7). He burns an AP to attack again (Fluut AP 2 -> 1), but misses. He burns his last AP and 5 more Ki (Fluut KP 103 -> 98; AP 1 -> 0) to try to knock Copyman into his ally. His attack strikes Copyman and deals 18 damage (Copyman HP 7 -> 0), but Kyuukonman reacts in time to his limp comrade’s form, avoiding further damage!
Kyuukonman’s turn!

Kyuukonman attacks Fluut, but misses! It burns an AP to try to Acid Spray Fluut (Kyuukonman KP 30 -> 14; AP 2 -> 1), but misses! It burns its last AP to attempt to attack Fluut once more (Kyuukonman AP 1 -> 0) and succeeds, dealing 7 damage to Fluut! (Fluut HP 38 -> 31)
---------------------------
Nurse and Reptile continued down the corridors. Reptile was the first to notice, naturally.

“I detect the sound of water…” Reptile observed.

“A breach…?” Nurse said, “Wait…”

Nurse performed a scan of her internal radar, and realized something important. The primary cause they even knew where the base was, the “Spartan” himself… was being lead away, but by whom!?

“What…?” Nurse said. Reptile halted, turning towards Nurse with a robotic expression on his features.

“Status update?” asked Reptile.

“You keep going to the labs, Reptile,” Nurse said, There’s something I must do,” Nurse said, “Come in, Unit Iceberg.”

“Project Spartan has moved location. Will move ahead and pursue. … I am not sure. It’s as if he is being deliberately moved. … Send ‘Berg’ along, that way he can get some experience under his belt. … Okay. I will move ahead. The spartan’s vitals are still weak, but he’s been through worse than just that…”

With this, Nurse moved on, splitting off from Reptile; meanwhile, the other BT Sentries prepared to do the same, a formation change…
---------------------------
Initiative Order
------------------
Lusk (17)
Fluut (9)
Kyuukonman (Cool

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 31 HP / 98 KP / 0 AP)
Lusk (Lv. 4 / 117 HP / 120 KP / 128 MP / 3 AP)
Kyuukonman (Lv. 1 / 29 HP / 14 KP / 0 AP)

Round 4 start!
Lusk’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:39 pm

Lusk's turn!

The enraged Kyuukonman made a mad dash for Fluut, who was catching his breath from the constant attacks coming his way. As the yellow creature soared for him, he ducked down, causing it to crash into a wall behind him.

The leader made some distance, preparing to recover a bit, when Lusk landed next to him.

"You've taken a lot of damage..." Lusk said, frowning, "If only I could fight them off as fast as you..."

"No time for those thoughts..." Fluut replied, wincing slightly at a broken bone in his chest.

Lusk reached out, and placed a hand against his friends back. The familiar glow of his magic poured in, as Fluut closed his eyes for a moment, allowing the process to take effect.

Lusk uses his Chiyujutsu to heal Fluut for 60 HP! (MP -15 128 ->113) (HP 38 -> 98)

The Kyuukonman was in the middle of its next charge, foaming from the mouth, ready to bathe in blood. As it's small body darted for the green-men, it sealed its own fate.

Fluut opened his eyes, as both Namekians lifted one foot up swiftly at once. Both brown foot knocked Kyuukonman straight up, slamming it against the ceiling.

Lusk burns an AP (3 -> 2) to team up with Fluut and kick Kyuukonman, inflicting 34 damage!! (HP 29 -> 0) K.O!!

"Alright..." Lusk said...

"Let's go!" Fluut replied.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:06 pm

Xalia was pulled back, coming to a stop as she turned her attention to her charge.

"What're you," she thought as she saw two big, unstable orbs of energy crackling in the teen's palms, "--damn!

She yanked hard, trying to deter him, causing one of the orbs to fizzle out.
Shinjo starts using a charged ki attack, but fails his manipulation roll!! (KP: 83 -> 59)
Thrashing about, bubbles emerging from his mouth, he mustered his strength to form another orb, the other still crackling. He would take the base down, in the very least.

Another pull, but he managed to hold these big motes of energy, looking at the target. He thrust forward, managing to get loose for but a moment as the blasts launched. They spiraled around each other, until they combined into an even bigger blast. Hurdling at the opening into the bottom floor, until it made impact; causing the area to shake.
------------------------
Shinjo burns 2 AP (AP: 3 -> 1) to attack with two charged energy attacks! Succeeding both manipulation rolls! (DC 15). The blasts hit the structure, inflicting a total of 57 damage! (KP: 59 -> 11)
Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back Jojo-menacing-gif-5
[MENACING]
------------------------
A large part of the bottom floor was broken off, sinking. A constant low rumble...

The spartan smirked.

"Tch..." Xalia grabbed him again, slamming a chop into his neck. In his weakened state, that was enough to knock him unconscious, "Dammit kid...you had to cause more trouble."

She cleared her mind to calm down, and focused for a moment. When she opened her eyes again, her pupils where slightly slit as she rushed back to rushing for the surface.
------------------------
????????????????????????
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:59 pm

As Arashi and his robotic companion ran through the halls of their no longer secret base, he couldn't help but think. "What the heck was that?!" He's never snapped at anyone like that before in his life. He had essentially told someone "screw saving your mom" as he walked away to fight god knows how many enemies.

At the time Arashi wasn't sure if he had hurt Nero's feelings since he wasn't very easy to read. The only thing he was sure of was that he's last out burst was completely uncalled for. He wanted to take back what he said or at least apologize. Annoying for him as it may have been Arashi wasn't quite sure what to say. He eventually decided to just save the apology for later. Arashi had to calm down otherwise he'd potentially make a mistake that he would not recover from.

However, given their current situation that was much easier said than. Not ten seconds after making this decision, Arashi could feel the base shake violently from the destructive force of Shinjo's last two attacks. The tremors were so great that for a few seconds he had lost the Saiyan had lost his balance! Until quickly grabbing onto a nearby wall and sinking his fingers into it. "Okay! Either these assholes have someone on their side who can make earthquakes or some psycho decided to go on a rampage!" Whichever Theory may have been correct it didn't change one simple fact. They both needed to keep moving. . . .
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:14 am

Arashi and Nero raced down the halls, trying to get to Amari’s Lab in the basement, ignoring the dread that was eating at them as they approached. However, just as they approached the corridor that would lead them directly to the first floor basement and the labs, both were halted by screeching figures that leapt out at them, dodging out of the way as a new group of opponents assailed them…

Two blue Saibaman, and a silvery one known as the Jinkouman.

However, Nero had found himself in an advantageous position, the Saibamen having apparently not noticed or regarded him, all facing Arashi…
--------------
New Battle Start!

Initiative Order
-------------
Nero (21)
Arashi (19)
Caiwareman A (18)
Jinkouman (13)
Caiwareman B (3)

----------------
Arashi (Lv. 4 / 128 HP / 164 KP / 1 AP)
Nero (Lv. 3 / 99 HP / 86 CP / 4 AP)
Caiwareman A (Lv. 1 / 31 HP / 37 KP / 3 AP)
Jinkouman (Lv. 1 / 48 HP / 70 KP / 5 AP)

Round one start!
Nero’s turn!

OOC: As Nero rolled a natural 20 on initiative he gets a surprise action (attack) and a regular attack.
--------------
Similarly, Lusk and Fluut raced down the halls, crossing into the first floor. However, their trajectory was cut short when yet another Copyman rushed Fluut, only to be easily sidestepped. A twin pair of shrieks soon caught their attention. Lusk and Fluut stood back to back as another Caiwareman,  joined by a Jinkouman, stepped forth from the rubble of some earlier destruction…
-----------------
Battle Start!

Initiative Order
------------------
Lusk (19)
Copyman (15)
Caiwareman (14)
Jinkouman (10)
Fluut (5)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 91 HP / 98 KP / 0 AP)
Lusk (Lv. 4 / 117 HP / 120 KP / 113 MP / 2 AP)
Caiwareman (Lv. 1 / 31 HP / 37 KP / 3 AP)
Jinkouman (Lv. 1 / 48 HP / 70 KP / 5 AP)
Copyman (Lv. 2 / 57 HP / 43 KP / 3 AP)

Round one start!
Lusk’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next