Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Arc I Chapter 2: The ELA Strikes Back

Post by TheToonKing on Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:10 am

Lusk's turn!

Lusk attacks Copyman with a charged weapon attack, but misses! (KP -9 120 -> 111)

Copyman's turn!
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade on Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:20 am

Nero looked beyond the Siabamen to the corridor infront of him...frustrated with the roadblock...but thankful they hadn't seemed to notice him. this would be over all the more quickly...

Releasing his internal limiter. his body immediately began to crackle with golden flames. building to a point. Nero brought his arms out infront of him and unleashed the energy in a gigantic spiral of golden flames that lit up the halls.

The Jinkouman bare had time to look behind itself before being suddenly consumed by the attack, and vaprorized almost instantly. The 2 caiwareman reeled back in shock from this. Nero capitalizing on their surprise by unleashing yet another burst of Golden energy.
Still lost in shock, Cawareman A couldn't react before it too was engulfed and destroyed. in the end the 2 blasts had filled the halls with smoke and ash. the floors cracked and split where they had traveled.

Unable to see the second Caiwareman Nero relented from his assault, restoring his limiters, hands shaking from the strain on his systems.

Nero CP 86-> 60 Nero HP 99 -> 97 Jinkouman and Caiwareman A are destroyed!!

Arashi's turn!!
theiceblade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury on Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:37 am

Arashi was amazed by his companions fire power. No matter how many times he witnessed Nero's "After Burner" he couldn't help but look on in awe. Wondering when he could fire something with equal destructive power. In that moment he decided to just use what he had to get the same result. He figured if Nero could end these monsters in one shot why couldn't he? Arashi pulled his left arm back and began to send his power into his fist. A bright green light once again emitted from the Saiyan!

Meanwhile, the Caiwareman was already dumb struck by the unceremonious eradication of its brethren. Seeing yet another bright source of light appear filled it with unimaginable terror! It watched a ball of ki surrounding Arashi's fist. Suddenly, it began to increase in mass. It continued to grow larger and LARGER!!! The ground around them was shaking from the sheer force of the collected energy. The small creature fell onto its buttocks and slowly dragged itself to the nearest wall. It watched Arashi ready himself to throw a cataclysmic punch!

When his fist swing at its direction and everything around it was enveloped, it closed its eyes. The Caiwareman accepting that this base would serve as its grave. Nero hastily jumped back only two seconds before the explosion erupted in an intense flash of green light! Filling the hall with smoke and ripping apart the area.

When the smoke cleared all that could be seen was the Caiwareman appearing to be unharmed and Arashi laying flat on the floor. His clothes tattered as a result of the blast. While his face was blank with pure disbelief the Caiwareman was patting itself to make sure that it was truly still alive. This was its lucky day as Arashi's attempt at a large scale attack, had failed miserably. . . . .

"GOD DAMN IT!!!"

Arashi tries a charged punch but fails manipulation check! (Arashi KP 164>149)
Caiwareman Turn!!!
Natsu Fury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:10 am

Despite the fact Arashi had just failed to do anything meaningful to the Caiwareman, the Caiwareman was still especially wary of what had just been unleashed. Nero still stood nearby, and Nero was eyeing him rather coldly, at least in its mind.

If a Saibaman could ever piss itself, the blue one staring down Nero certainly would have at that moment. Without a single second of hesitation, the Caiwareman immediately turned and ran.

“Where do you think you’re—” Arashi started, preparing to give chase.

“Let him go… We need to check on everyone else!” Nero said, “We can’t waste any more time with these guys anyway.”

Caiwareman B, terrified of Nero, flees from battle and escapes!
---------------------
Copyman eyed Lusk, eyes seeing only a target to torment. The Copyman, seeing the difference in height between Fluut and Lusk, and what Lusk’s attack had done even though it had missed, lead the Copyman to assume that Lusk was the stronger of the two. Spreading its clawed hands out, spreading its arms, Copyman stood up straight… and in the space of a few seconds, its form had morphed to a much bloodthristier-looking Lusk.

Copyman uses its Copy ability to mimic Lusk!
Caiwareman’s turn!

Caiwareman eyed Fluut with the same hunger and intensity as its brothers, and rushed forward in a mad attempt to claw into Fluut’s green skin. Fluut avoided the blow easily enough, but with a mighty screech, the Saibaman whirled around and clawed out. Fluut only managed to get his arm up in time, his skin being pierced with a loud wet noise as the claws tore into his flesh.

“Seems to me, these guys are getting smart…” Fluut grumbled to himself.

Caiwareman attacks Fluut, but misses! It burns an AP and tries to attack again (Caiwareman AP 3 -> 2), scoring a critical hit, but only inflicting 8 damage thanks to Fluut’s Endure! (Fluut HP 91 -> 83)
Jinkouman’s turn!

Jinkouman, meanwhile, raised both its hands. Seeing Fluut’s apparent weakness, the Jinkouman opted to target both Nameks with energy attacks. Two purple energy blasts soared at the Nameks, one for each. Fluut easily wove out of the way, blood still dripping from a closing wound, but Lusk needed to move, the blast missing him by centimeters.

Jinkouman attacks Fluut and Lusk with a basic energy blast! (Jinkouman AP 5 -> 4; KP 70 -> 66 -> 62) Fluut evades, as does Lusk, though barely!
Fluut’s turn!
Fluut regains 12 HP at the start of his turn due to Passive Regeneration! (Fluut HP 83 -> 95)

His wound from the Caiwareman closing, Fluut sighted the Jinkouman and rushed him. However, he had overcommitted to his punch before he even got to the silvery Saibaman, and when he swung, he left himself open for a quick scratch to the side.

I must have used up more stamina on those guys from earlier than I thought… thought Fluut to himself.

Fluut attacks the Jinkouman, but is critically dodged and takes 5 damage for his trouble! (Fluut HP 95 -> 90)
---------------------------
Initiative Order
------------------
Lusk (19)
Copyman (15)
Caiwareman (14)
Jinkouman (10)
Fluut (5)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 90 HP / 98 KP / 0 AP)
Lusk (Lv. 4 / 117 HP / 120 KP / 113 MP / 2 AP)
Caiwareman (Lv. 1 / 31 HP / 37 KP / 2 AP)
Jinkouman (Lv. 1 / 48 HP / 62 KP / 4 AP)
Copyman (Lv. 2 / 57 HP / 43 KP / 3 AP)

Round 2 start!
Lusk’s turn![/i][/b]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing on Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:59 am

Lusk's turn!

As the Jinkouman slashed into Fluut, the namekian held the shallow cut, and the silvery saibamen lunged forward for more. Fluut cept his eye on it, ready...

But Lusk's strike came swinging in from behind, crushing the Jinkouman's arm. The creatures body went bouncing off the wall.

Lusk attacked Jinkouman with a charged weapon attack, inflicting 33 damage! He also cripples Jinkouman's arm! (HP 48 -> 15)

Last edited by TheToonKing on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Yesterday at 2:47 am

The Copyman, still imitating Lusk, launched into battle, attempting to attack the real Lusk in revenge. However, he was intercepted by Fluut. A swift punch to the stomach, however, knocked the wind out of Fluut. Another to the face sent Fluut staggering back, and he fell over slightly.

Copyman attacks Fluut with two punches (Copyman AP 3 -> 2), inflicting 10 damage and 11 damage, respectively! (Fluut HP 90 -> 80 -> 69)
Caiwareman’s turn!

Caiwareman soon followed, launching up in the air and wildly swinging at Lusk, who merely stepped to one side, his eyes now on his doppleganger. The Caiwareman apparently took this as an opening, and its head snapped open. A corrosive liquid sprayed forward. Fluut once again wound up in the way, though, and as the acid burned at his green skin, leaving reddish burns on the skin, Fluut let out a guttural noise.

Caiwareman attacks Lusk, but misses! He burns an AP (Caiwareman AP 2 -> 1) to attack Fluut with Acid Spray (Caiwareman KP 37 -> 21), and hits inflicting 10 damage and inflicting Bleeding on Fluut! (Fluut HP 69 -> 59)
Jinkouman’s turn!

Seeing the weakness in the smaller Namek, Jinkouman quickly followed the damage up with another purple energy blast. He didn’t target Lusk for the moment. When his blast made impact, Fluut lurched forward against his will, the blast leaving burn marks on his back. Seeing that he had inflicted damage, the silvery creature lifted its good arm again to fire another blast, but this time, Fluut wove out of the way.

Jinkouman attacks Fluut with a basic energy blast, inflicting 7 damage! (Fluut HP 59 -> 52; Jinkouman KP 70 -> 66) He tries again (Jinkouman AP 5 -> 4; KP 66 -> 62), but misses!!
Fluut’s turn!
At the start of his turn, Fluut loses 1 HP due to Corrosion and regains 8 HP due to Passive Regeneration! (Fluut HP 52 -> 51 -> 59)

Fluut surprisingly held still despite taking on so much damage in the turn, the acid burning his skin in tune with it repairing itself, which didn’t do a whole lot of favors for his nervous system. However, this wasn’t his concern. The Lusk imitator launched towards him, intent on inflicting more damage. However, before he could get too close, the smaller Namek suddenly looked up, and thrust his hands out. With a mighty cry, Fluut let a golden stream of energy loose, directly engulfing the Copyman. As the Copyman’s body launched backwards, clearly defeated, it morphed back into the coal-colored Saibaman it truly was.

Fluut attacks Copyman with Explosive Beam Cannon, inflicting 62 damage! (Fluut KP 98 -> 73; Copyman HP 57 -> 0)
--------------
Initiative Order
------------------
Lusk (19)
Caiwareman (14)
Jinkouman (10)
Fluut (5)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 59 HP / 73 KP / 0 AP) [Bleeding (Corrosion) | 3 turns]
Lusk (Lv. 4 / 117 HP / 102 KP / 113 MP / 2 AP)
Caiwareman (Lv. 1 / 31 HP / 21 KP / 1 AP)
Jinkouman (Lv. 1 / 15 HP / 62 KP / 4 AP) [Crippled Arm]

Round 3 start!
Lusk’s turn!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Today at 12:30 am

Lusk's turn!

The golden release of energy had shook the room, leaving Lusk paused in awe for a moment. Such power...

The Caiwareman payed it less mind, and prepared to strike Fluut back for the fallen Copyman. Lusk noticed this immediately, pulling his horn back and charging ki carefully into his opposite hand.

He was able to keep his focus perfectly, forming a solid attack for Lusk, before tossing it at the blue Saibamen. The creature caught on to the incoming light, and flipped out of harms way.

Lusk attacks Caiwareman with a charged ki attack, but misses! (KP -8 102 -> 94)

Fluut likewise moved out of Caiwareman's path, ready to rest a moment.

With this retreat in eye, Lusk brought his horn to his lips and let loose its roar. The boom morphed into the slightest of melodies...

Lusk burns an AP to begin his "Song of Rest!" (AP 2 -> 1) (MP -15 113 -> 98)

Caiwareman's turn!
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Today at 1:20 am

Caiwareman, now rather afraid of Fluut and Lusk at the same time, changed its target yet again to Lusk, for Lusk hadn’t killed any of its friends. At least, not while it was looking. Without a moment’s more hesitation, the blue booger launched itself towards the large Namekian, landing a convincing blow to Lusk’s face. However, since becoming embroiled in this conflict, Lusk had had much worse, and he had gotten stronger since the beginning.

Caiwareman attacks Lusk, inflicting 7 damage! (Lusk HP 117 -> 110)
Jinkouman’s turn!

Jinkouman turned its attention to Lusk as well, remembering very well what the Namek had done to its arm. It soon leveled its remaining arm and tried to charge an energy blast full of its rage. However, this fell flat. The purple energy fizzled out. In frustration, or perhaps desperation, the Jinkouman tried again, but once again fell flat.

It was rapidly becoming, not its day.

Jinkouman attacks Lusk with two charged energy blasts, but can’t keep the charge going! (Jinkouman KP 62 -> 54 -> 46; AP 4 -> 3)
Fluut’s turn!
At the start of his turn, Fluut loses 1 HP due to Corrosion and regains 16 HP due to Passive Regeneration! (Fluut HP 59 -> 58 -> 74)

Though the acid still stung, Fluut’s body was healing far faster now. And with Lusk playing that song once more, Fluut allowed himself to relax, taking in the soothing melody as his mind and body became refreshed from the moment’s respite.

Fluut Rests for a turn, regaining 12 HP, 13 KP and 2 AP thanks to Song of Rest! (Fluut HP 74 -> 86; KP 73 -> 86; AP 0 -> 2)
--------------
Initiative Order
------------------
Lusk (19)
Caiwareman (14)
Jinkouman (10)
Fluut (5)

Fluut (Lv. 4 / 86 HP / 86 KP / 2 AP) [Bleeding (Corrosion) | 2 turns]
Lusk (Lv. 4 / 110 HP / 102 KP / 98 MP / 1 AP)
Caiwareman (Lv. 1 / 31 HP / 21 KP / 1 AP)
Jinkouman (Lv. 1 / 15 HP / 46 KP / 3 AP) [Crippled Arm]

Round 4 start!
Lusk’s turn!

------------

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Today at 1:40 am

Lusk's turn!

Lusk regains 16 HP at the start of his turn due to Passive Regeneration! (HP 110 -> 117)

Jinkouman had become fed up with Lusk's "music", and started to hop along the corridor to reach the namekians throat with its claws. Lusk jumped back repeatedly, egging the creature on the chase.

It darted right for him, like a wild baseball pitch. While Lusk didn't know baseball, he clearly knew a bit about bait...

Ending his song, Lusk pulled the white-horn back with both arms, and swung full force into the oncoming ball saibamen, which angrily charged with passion...

And Jinkouman was out of there...

Lusk attacks Jinkouman with a weapon attack, inflicting 22 damage! (HP 15 -> 0)

"Fluut! Let's finish things here!!" Lusk called out, as the two old friends charged in together...

Lusk burns an AP to initiate a team kick with Fluut! (1 -> 0)

Caiwareman's turn!
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Today at 5:39 am

Caiwareman looked towards the two Nameks, fighting to decide which to attack first. Fluut suddenly moved, and as if on reflex, the Saibaman tried to claw him, but to no avail. Fluut and Lusk stood side-by-side once more, and neither looked all that weak anymore…

Caiwareman attacks Fluut, but misses! The team attack continues…!
---------------
Fluut takes 1 damage from the acid (Fluut HP 86 -> 85) and regenerates 4 HP from Passive! (Fluut HP 85 -> 89)

“Now!” Fluut shouted, and in a moment, both Nameks were up, leaping forward in perfect sync with one leg outstretched. The Caiwareman’s face caved in from the combined stretch, Lusk wincing at the sight for a moment. The limp body of the creature spiraled backwards, unmoving. Fluut and Lusk landed on the ground.

Fluut and Lusk team kick the Caiwareman, inflicting 40 damage! (Caiwareman HP 31 -> 0)
-------------------
Fluut gave a sigh, poking at some of his acid wounds. Lusk looked over to him.

“We still have some ground to cover…” Lusk said, “I’ll heal you—”

“Go on ahead, Lusk,” said Fluut, “I’ll be fine here for a few moments. I’ll catch up once I’m healed up. Just need a little time to catch my breath. I don’t know if I’ll get it, but it’s worth a shot…”

“Are you sure? You did just get covered with that spray…” Lusk said, motioning to an exposed burn on Fluut’s shoulder.

“I’m almost healed up… Don’t worry. I’ll keep an eye out,” said Fluut, “You should make sure everything’s fine downstairs… Besides, we don’t know what else is around here…”
--------------------
Nurse could only look at what she was seeing in a mix of bewilderment and frustration. So whatever happened definitely wasn’t their doing. The bottom floor of the structure had flooded completely, and the water was rushing in, cracks spreading among the stairs that lead her to the ruined bottommost floor. However, her sensors were alerting her. The Spartan was a good distance away, moving at a steady pace, but they hadn’t gotten far enough that the BT Sentry couldn’t catch up…

With a growl, the Nurse quickly dove into the water and began pursuing the signal…

Nurse has initiated a chase with Xalia!

Distance Meter
[Base|Nurse ---- (??) ---> Xalia & Shinjo – (???) --> Safety]

Initiative Order
---------------------
Xalia (22)
Nurse (13)
Shinjo (9)

Xalia (Lv. 4 / 150 HP / 131 KP / 5 AP) [Assassin Mode]
Shinjo (Lv. 3 / 20 HP / 11 KP / 1 AP) [Unconscious|Critically Injured]
Nurse (Lv. ? / ??? HP / ??? CP / ? AP)

Round 1
Xalia’s Turn!

-----------------------
Nero and Arashi raced through the halls, finally making it to the B1 labs. AS they got close, they could hear water. Getting towards Amari’s lab, a thin sheet of liquid was coating the floor. That soon became the least of their concerns, however. The door to the lab was blown open forcefully. Fearing the worst, the two rolled in, and soon discovered their concerns were more than warranted.

A robotic-looking man—perhaps just a robot, actually, held Verbatim by the collar of her labcoat in one hand. In the other was the yellow gem that had been so much work to recover.

“Put her down!” Nero shouted, a rare display of emotion coming from him. Arashi said nothing and charged in tandem with Nero. Reptile soon did as was asked…forcefully, tossing Verbatim to the far wall before moving out of range of Nero and Arashi’s attacks. As it calmed down, the metal being opened its chest…revealing a purple gem identical in cut and coloration in its chest already. In addition, the sight reminded Nero greatly of something on his own body. But the implications of that were probably not completely on his mind.

OOC: This battle will start once some needed dialogue is exchanged…
------------------
Lacier lumbered through the base, looking for more to torment. His search was incidentally leading him towards the area where he’d sent his son off…

And incidentally, towards Fluut.

“Is there anything here I’m needed for…?” Lacier pondered to no one but himself.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Today at 7:39 am

Reptile placed the yellow Chaos Emerald into a slot available in his open chest, beside the purple gem...

As the android glanced over at the tossed aside scientist, his face showed no emotional expression, it seemed likely he was given no such feature. Nero however gazed down at his hurt mother, his face a storm of rage.

Reptile turned his head as a shadow crept over his shoulder, before jumping back onto a lab table as a flying kick of Arashi's cut through the air.

"Who the hell are you!?" Arashi yelled, sneakers skidding to a halt.

"..." the machine man did not speak.

"Fine...I'll throw you out no matter the answer anyway!!" Arashi continued, annoyed at yet another dead end on answers. "This is..."

Arashi jumped for Reptile, one hand on the opposite shoulder, and that arm raised for a punch. "My home!!"

"Arashi..." Nero called out, a rage boiling in Arashi's stoic friend's voice. Arashi paused in mid air, tapping to the ground.

"Ehhh..?"

As Arashi turned his head back, and froze for just a moment, as Nero glared past him. Purple flames were crackling all around him, as Chaos Energy came to the surface...

"Don't stay up close to him for to long...you'll end up in my way!" Nero declared, raising a palm towards the intruder, and Arashi was indeed in the way.

"R-Right!" Arashi nodded. ("Nero's Scary!" O_O )

"No..." Reptile suddenly chimed to himself, "You're both in my way..." with this his metal chest closed. His body hummed for a moment, before a odd light began to shine under his skin. The light revealed the dark green skins sectioning into separate plates, similar to scales. The lighter green light now leaked between these scales.

Then Nero and Reptile looked each other in the eyes for the first time.

"I'm taking Amari Verbatim from this base. If you're in my way, i'll kill you."

It was the first time Arashi or Nero had heard such an absolute threat. If they made the wrong move, they'd be killed here and now.

"I won't let you!" Nero called back without hesitation, his body appearing between Reptile and his mother, more purple flames blazing around him.

Arashi watched with wide eyes (cut off from making his own declaration), remembering all his time with the calm spirited Nero. He looked over at Verbatim, still stirring from a hit to the head... "She really is your mother..."
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum