The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arc I Side Story 2: Ryo's Target Test!!

3 posters

Go down

Arc I Side Story 2: Ryo's Target Test!! Empty Arc I Side Story 2: Ryo's Target Test!!

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:41 am

Ryo stepped into the training room, and as he did so, one of the night shift workers looked over to the monitor.

"Oh. This must be one of the new recruits..." he murmured, before turning some dials, "Very well."
------------
Speaking over  the PA now, the night shift worker announced to Ryo: "Initiating training regimen..."

Ryo had begun to get into stance, expecting something to happen. Wall panels opened with a loud creak, and from within, several orb-shaped drones began to come forth, taking spots around the room--18 in all. Looking around, Ryo resumed his stance, and began...
------------
Training Test Start!

Ryo (Lv. 2 / 74 HP / 81 KP / 4 AP)
Targets Left: 18

Each target has a  reflex mod of -1. Ryo can take up to 3 actions per post you make. Once Ryo has defeated the targets, whether 'lethally' or 'non-lethally' (DC 15 Willpower check to shut off the targets without damaging them), the mission is over and Ryo collects his experience.

Turn one!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Arc I Side Story 2: Ryo's Target Test!! Empty Re: Arc I Side Story 2: Ryo's Target Test!!

Post by Ryo289 Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:19 am

Ryo smirked as he phased out of sight, and phase right in front of a drone that was near him. Ryo launched a punched sending the first drone flying into a wall.

Ryo first attack is a punch! First drone destroyed!

"Alright," cheered Ryo, feeling pumped, "Let's get some ki in!" Ryo started to charge a ki blast in his hand, and launched it towards another drone. The blasts hit, and destroys the drone's entire side. "Hehehehe, keep bringing them!"

Ryo uses ki blast! Destroy the drone in one blast. Ryo's KP (81->77)

"ONE MORE!" Ryo launched another ki blast. Ryo's second blast hit the drone, leaving a hole in the middle of the drone, causing it to exploded.

Ryo uses another ki blast. Drone exploded in one blast! Ryo's KP (77->73)

"Not done yet!" declared Ryo. Ryo front flip into the air, and landed a kick on the drone. Ryo's kick caves on the top of the drone, and send it crashing into the training room floor.

Ryo burns AP to go another round. Ryo's AP (4->3). Ryo kicks the Drone. Drone destroyed

"That felt good!" cheered Ryo with a big smile.

Targets left 18->17->16->15->14

Ryo289

Back to top Go down

Arc I Side Story 2: Ryo's Target Test!! Empty Re: Arc I Side Story 2: Ryo's Target Test!!

Post by Gohan2535 Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:29 am

"Not bad, not bad kid." The night shift worker thought taking a sip of some kind of coffee with a satisfied, "Ahhh."
--------------------------------
14. 14 drones left in the room, zipping around in an attempt to make it harder for the boy to strike. But would this tactic work for them? We would soon find out.
Which would be his next victim? That one? or that one. Any of them really. Maybe none of them.
Ryo (Lv. 2 / 77 HP / 73 KP / 3 AP)
Targets Left: 14
Rounds Taken: 1

Each target has a  reflex mod of -1. Ryo can take up to 3 actions per post you make. Once Ryo has defeated the targets, whether 'lethally' or 'non-lethally' (DC 15 Willpower check to shut off the targets without damaging them), the mission is over and Ryo collects his experience.

Turn Two!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

https://souzougames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo289 Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:45 am

"You ain't see nothing yet!" declared Ryo as he charged in for an elbow. But, unfortunately Ryo miss as the drone moved away. "Wait, what!"

Ryo used elbow. Missed attack.

"Okay, lets try again!" Ryo charged for a kick. Ryo actually manage to hit the drone as it was sent flying in another direction.

Ryo kicked the drone, and landed a hit! Drone destroyed.

Ryo went in for another hit with a punch. Ryo missed his target again. He was sure he would hit. "Oh come on!"

Ryo used punch. But, missed again.

Targets left 14->13

Ryo289

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:49 am

"Sluuurp!"
Ryo (Lv. 2 / 77 HP / 73 KP / 3 AP)
Targets Left: 13
Rounds Taken: 2

Each target has a reflex mod of -1. Ryo can take up to 3 actions per post you make. Once Ryo has defeated the targets, whether 'lethally' or 'non-lethally' (DC 15 Willpower check to shut off the targets without damaging them), the mission is over and Ryo collects his experience.

Turn Three!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo289 Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:04 am

Ryo turned to the night shift worker with a sweatdrop, "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Ryo turned back to the drone, and charged in. Ryo leaned his head back, as he charged at one drone, and landed a powerful headbutt on the bot, and it went crashing into the ground.

Ryo used headbutt. Super effective!

One drop started to increase it's speed as it start to darting around the room. Ryo smirked as he started to follow it with his eyes. Ryo phase out of sight, and phase right behind the droid.

"MUDA!" Ryo kicked the droid sending it flying towards the ground at high speed.

Ryo kicked the droid! Hit destroyed the droid in one hit!

Ryo quickly turned around, and launched a ki blast at a droid that was behind him. Ki blast hit, and destroyed the bot in one hit.

Ryo used ki blast. Hit successful! Ryo's KP (73->69)

"How do you like that!" cheered Ryo

Targets left 13->12->11->10

Ryo289

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:06 am

A sweat drop went down the night worker's face. He grabbed a clipboard as if he just realized something...

"He's just destroying all of them...?"
Ryo (Lv. 2 / 77 HP / 69 KP / 3 AP)
Targets Left: 10
Rounds Taken: 3

Each target has a reflex mod of -1. Ryo can take up to 3 actions per post you make. Once Ryo has defeated the targets, whether 'lethally' or 'non-lethally' (DC 15 Willpower check to shut off the targets without damaging them), the mission is over and Ryo collects his experience.

Turn Four!

Last edited by Gohan2535 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo289 Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:16 am

Ryo charged in, and punched one droid, smashing it to pieces!

Ryo used punch. Landed a hit!

Ryo turned around, and punched another droid sending it flying before it exploded.

Ryo punched again! Hit landed!

Ryo jumped up, and punched a droid to the ground!

For the finale, another punch!

Targets left 10->9->8->7

Ryo289

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:17 am

Ryo (Lv. 2 / 77 HP / 69 KP / 3 AP)
Targets Left: 7
Rounds Taken: 4

Turn Five!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo289 Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:30 am

Ryo charged up a ki blast, and launched it towards a droid, but it missed as the droid move swiftly to the side.

Ryo used ki blast! It missed completely. Ryo's KP (69->65)

Ryo clicked his teeth in frustration, before going on a punch. Ryo punched one droid, sending it crashing into a wall.

Ryo use punch. Hit successful!

Ryo jumped up, and kicked a droid into the ceiling!

Ryo use kick! One-shot![b]

"Not done!" exclaimed Ryo as he punched another droid into the wall.

[b]Ryo uses AP to punch! (3->2) Punch successful!

Targets left 7->6->5->4

Ryo289

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:32 am

Ryo (Lv. 2 / 77 HP / 65 KP / 2 AP)
Targets Left: 4
Rounds Taken: 5

Turn Six!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo289 Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:46 am

Ryo looked around to see only 4 bots around. Ryo started to grin to himself. Almost done! Ryo charged in for a kick, but the drone dodged it, surprising Ryo.

Ryo used kick! But missed!

Ryo started to spin around, and manage to land a kick this time!

Ryo used kick again! Landed a hit!

Ryo charged forward to another droid, and manage to hit a droid. The droid was sent flying into another droid destroying the both of them in an explosion.

Ryo used elbow! Critical Hit! Took out two droids!

"THIS IT IT!" Ryo charged at the last droid, and punched it towards the ground crushing it completely.

Ryo used punch for the final hit! Hit successful!

Ryo started to take pant as sweat trail down from his face. "I..did it." Ryo let a smile grow across his face. "I DID IT!" cheered Ryo. Ryo looked at his hands. He could feel it, he was getting stronger!

Targets left 4->3->2->1->0. No more targets! Mission complete!

Ryo289

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:05 am

Ryo (Lv. 2 / 77 HP / 65 KP / 1 AP)
Rounds Taken: 6
Drones Remaining: 0
------------------------

Mission complete! Ryo has successfully taken out all 18 drones. Taking 6 rounds to do so.

Experience Earned: 500 - (10*additional rounds). 500 - 50 = 450 EXP!

------------------------
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:20 pm

Everything went as expected. With that, this topic can be closed.
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down