The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arc I Side Story 3: Saving Hazard From Hazards

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Arc I Side Story 3: Saving Hazard From Hazards Empty Arc I Side Story 3: Saving Hazard From Hazards

Post by SSJRandomMaster Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:42 am

Note: This story is fictional. Any similarities, uses, and whatever else of real life people and areas, and whatever else, is strictly coincidental.
-------------------------
18:03
Hazard, KY

Though it was a low-impact target in that state, it still proved to shake things up quite a bit. Several Saibamen--different colors, unlike what reports suggested, had been dispatched into the city. While many of the inhabitants had been able to evacuate, there were still concerns over those that weren't so lucky.

A lone kunoichi now stands between them and the remaining lives trapped in the city. She's already fairly close, able to see two of the reported attackers, one green, the other yellow...
--------------------
OOC: Keeping the setup simple with this one. Xalia can engage directly or she can try for sneak attacks. Choice is yours, let's do this.
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Arc I Side Story 3: Saving Hazard From Hazards Empty Re: Arc I Side Story 3: Saving Hazard From Hazards

Post by Gohan2535 Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:40 am

The powers were mixed together to well. Xalia couldn't pin point their difference and/or exactly how strong they were. No matter. She was excited that she'd get to cut something up. Something non-robotic. She could vent out her anger she was still holding in from before...after she saw him.

Like a blur she went forth. Unseen, unheard. The two would have no clue what would hit them. Well one of them.

"Gya-ka-ka-kah!" One of them...said? The other letting out it's own noise.

-----------------
Surprise Round!?

Initiative Order
-------------------
Xalia (21)
Kyuukonman (15)
Saibaman (9)

Stat Block (Lv. / HP / KP / ... / AP)
-----------
Xalia (Lv. 3 / 120 HP / 124 KP / 4 AP)
Saibaman (Lv. 1 / 32 HP / 28 KP / 3 AP)
Kyuukonman (Lv. 1 / 36 HP / 25 KP / 2 AP)
-----------------

"Raaahg?!" the yellow thing muttered as something heavy slammed into it, forcing it into the ground. There was also a sharp pain in its chest, "Raaah, Rahh! Gyaaah," gasping in pain, surprise, and fear. A blade was inside it. Deep into the ground as well with the hilt putting pressure down making it hard to move!

And also...

A being with blue hair looking down at it. Its eyes...that smile...

Xalia attacks the Kyuukonman with her katana, inflicting 10 damage! (HP 36 -> 26)

Surprise Round over, Xalia's turn!
----------------
Initiative Order
-------------------
Xalia (21)
Kyuukonman (15)
Saibaman (9)

-----------
Xalia (Lv. 3 / 120 HP / 124 KP / 4 AP)
Saibaman (Lv. 1 / 32 HP / 28 KP / 3 AP)
Kyuukonman (Lv. 1 / 26 HP / 25 KP / 2 AP)
---------------------

"?!" The Saibaman shrieked. This enemy now pulling it's weapon out and making another strike?! But luckily the Kyuukonman squirmed his way out from this monster's pin. The sword swiping along the ground, cutting some grass and spreading dirt.

Xalia attacks with her Katana again! But misses.

Xalia now stood, slashing her blade to relieve it of the creature's purple blood. Her mind filled with interest. And it wasn't hard to relocate the little yellow plant.

with a quick kick off the ground Xalia went in motion once again, "Gyaah?!"

Sound Effect!

Watch out Kyuukonman! Here she comes! Xalia attacks once more with her Katana! Dealing 19 damage! (HP 26 -> 7) Seems he took some heavy damage,
but is standing with a deep cut in it's chest.

--------------------
"Mmmm," the ninja watched the blood trickled down the blade this time, tempted to taste it. But she wasn't in the mood for plant today...
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

https://souzougames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Arc I Side Story 3: Saving Hazard From Hazards Empty Re: Arc I Side Story 3: Saving Hazard From Hazards

Post by SSJRandomMaster Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:43 am

For some odd reason…perhaps because it was clutching a gaping gash in its torso, the Kyuukonman didn’t move right away… and thus the initiative order got screwed! Saibaman's turn!

The green Saibaman did not like the sight of its friend’s blood being split one bit, and thus turned to Xalia  with murder in its eyes. It leapt forward, scratching at Xalia’s face. Xalia moved, but the evasion was ineffective, and the beast’s sharp claws dug in to her shoulder, tearing the flesh open. When Xalia didn’t give the response the Saibaman had hoped, it  did so again, Xalia trying to dodge, but once again getting sliced open  by the sharp claws  of the green beast. Xalia stepped back in an attempt to compose herself…

Saibaman uses a Claw attack on  Xalia, and hits dealing 4 damage! (HP 120 -> 116) He tries again (AP 3-> 2) and also hits, dealing another 3 damage! (HP 116 -> 113)

Kyuukonman’s turn!

Xalia’s eye suddenly turned, and she hopped out of the way to avoid the Kyuukonman leaping at her like it desperately w anted a hug. However, her moment of freedom was short-lived. When the Kyuukonman tried again, the yellow beast leapt forward, purple blood gushing from its wound, as it latched around Xalia’s midsection.

Kyuukonman attempts to Grapple Xalia, and fails! However, he burns an AP (2 -> 1) to try again, and succeeds!
-----------------------
Round Two start!

As Kyuukonman put the squeeze on Xalia, no doubt intending to turn itself into a living bomb, a loud “scree!” came from around the corner, and Xalia slightly turned her head. There was another one now, a purple Saibaman, the Tennenman. And it looked like it, too, was out for blood…

Tennenman intrudes!

Initiative Order
-------------------
Xalia (21)
Kyuukonman (15)
Tennenman (13)
Saibaman (9)

-----------
Xalia (Lv. 3 / 113 HP / 124 KP / 3 AP)
Saibaman (Lv. 1 / 32 HP / 28 KP / 2 AP)
Kyuukonman (Lv. 1 / 7 HP / 25 KP / 1 AP)
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 57 HP / 46 KP / 2 AP)

Xalia’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:59 am

"Hmm." She smiled. The yellow saibamen looked up to her excitement. Going from a grin in it's successful plan, to confusion. Her wounds..begin to close?!

Xalia heals 9 HP thanks to her Passive Regeneration! Back to full health it seems! (113 -> 124)

Then to fear once again. But even so it was only the simplesy of motions. Leaning back, then a quick thrust downwards.

Bonk!

Xalia slammed her head into it. A loud crack, followed by a low resounding grunt.

Xalia headbutts the Kyuukonman, inflicting 14 damage! (7 -> 0)

With completely whitened eyes, the creature slides down Xalia's body. The woman raised her hand. She had a new target now, and as the yellow one hit the ground with a "thud," her purple ki gathered and fired off. The green one gasping.

"!!!" it responds, jumping impressively out of the trajectory. An explosion in its wake.

Xalia uses a Basic Energy attack! But misses. (KP 124 -> 120. AP 3 -> 2)

Tennenman's Turn!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:09 am

Tennenman’s turn!

The purple Saibaman lunged forward in the interim between the blast exploding and Xalia lowering her hand. Xalia turned her hand, and lunged to her right, the Tennenman’s claw just barely missing her. The Tennenman scree’d in contempt, and the green Saibaman quickly moved to intercept.

Tennenman attempts to claw Xalia, but misses narrowly!

Saibaman’s turn!

The Saibaman quickly leapt forward, attempting to succeed where its new partner failed, but it failed even more spectacularly than the Tennenman did, after a seemingly strong start, too!

Saibaman attempts to claw Xalia as well, but misses!
-----------------------
Round Three start!

Initiative Order
-------------------
Xalia (21)
Tennenman (13)
Saibaman (9)

-----------
Xalia (Lv. 3 / 120 HP / 120 KP / 2 AP)
Saibaman (Lv. 1 / 32 HP / 28 KP / 2 AP)
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 57 HP / 46 KP / 2 AP)

Xalia’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:35 am

The Saibaman, having just landed and turning to face the opponent once again...was able to just barely catch sight of the attack. Even so it could do nothing about it as, now two, blades slashed into it. A short spray of purple, and that sound its assailant knew so well if slightly different.

Xalia attacks the Saibaman with both her katanas this time, landing a Crippling Blow! Inflicting 24 damage (HP 32 -> 8 ) and disadvantage for the rest of the round!

Tennenman's turn!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:51 am

Tennenman’s turn!

The Tennenman let out a scree of disgust at what had happened to its friend, before charging Ki up in its clawed hand, aiming directly at Xalia. However, it seemed to be thrown off, and its gathered energy so casually fizzled away. Closing its fist, shaking its head in seeming disapproval, the Tennenman lunged forward with another screen, throwing out a claw attack which strangely seemed to hit home—or at least, it would have, if Xalia hadn’t gotten her guard up in time, the claw sinking only slightly into her shoulder.

Tennenman attempts a Charged Energy Attack (KP 46 -> 34), but fails its roll and wastes the Ki! In frustration, the Tennenman quickly (AP 2 -> 1) leaps forward and successfully claws Xalia for 4 damage! (HP 120 -> 116)

Saibaman’s turn!

Clutching its gaping wounds, the Saibaman momentarily collapsed to one knee as its friend only barely scratched the enemy. Swiping its hands as more of its blood sprayed everywhere, the creature mimicked its friend’s earlier action of attempting to give Xalia a hug. This time, however, Xalia casually stepped out of the way and made the Saibaman land on all fours. The Saibaman turned, and tried again, but it winced as it felt its wound tear just a bit more, more blood spraying out.

Clutching its wound tightly in pain, the Saibaman leapt up at Xalia valiantly, only to find she had already changed her position.

It just wasn’t the little green man’s day.

Saibaman burns through all its AP trying to latch on to Xalia, but fails all three times! (AP 2 -> 1 -> 0)
-----------------------
Round Four start!

Initiative Order
-------------------
Xalia (21)
Tennenman (13)
Saibaman (9)

-----------
Xalia (Lv. 3 / 116 HP / 120 KP / 2 AP)
Saibaman (Lv. 1 / 8 HP / 28 KP / 0 AP)
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 57 HP / 34 KP / 1 AP)

Xalia’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:06 am

"You sure are clingy. Do you want a hug that much?" Her shoulder that had slightly been damaged, healed. Xalia was as good as new once more! But her clothes were just getting more and more damaged.

Xalia regains 9 HP from her Passive Regeneration! (HP 116 -> 120!) Back to full!

"In that case. I'll just give you one ♥️," her body blurred. The Tennenman and Saibaman turned their heads. Where was she---?!

"Scree!!??" The Saibaman wailed. The woman was now just in its view in front of it, arms out stretched for a hug.

"Come here plant-kun!"

A hug indeed. But not a regular hug. The ninja's weapons were partaking as well. Piercing through the Saibaman as she squeezed him in close. Tighter and tighter. Xalia had managed not to stab herself with her swords, but whether or not that was a good thing was up to her....

Xalia attacks with both her Katanas once again, inflicting 22 damage to the Saibaman (HP 8 ->
0)

Then there was a lack of response from the small creature. Lifeless.

"Oh...? Was my hug to much," She turned to the Tennenman, "Maybe you should stop trying to hug me then...or I'll act in kind..."

Shing! Her blades now free of the creature. Saibaman falling to the ground, dead.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:09 am

Tennenman’s turn!

At what had happened, the Tennenman let out an even louder, higher shriek. Xalia looked over to it, seeing it building up a purple energy ball. Normally, this would have been cause for concern, but on further inspection, the ball… wasn’t actually a ball, but a warbling shape of something. It had no stability, no hopes of retaining itself, and soon enough, it burst like a zit and faded away to nothing.

Screeing yet again, seemingly in despair, the claws of the beast began to glow purple as it once more rushed Xalia, but its hand twitched and it stopped. The claws lost the glow, and his claws returned to their normal white coloration.

Tennenman attempts a Charged Energy Attack (KP 34 -> 18), but fails its roll and wastes the Ki! Trying to avenge its fallen comrade, it surges forward, trying to land a charged claw attack, but that also fails! (AP 1 -> 0; KP 18 -> 12)
-----------------------
Round Five start!

Before the Tennenman could succumb to its despair, two screes were heard. Xalia stopped, and looked. Two more hopped in from seemingly nowhere, joining their tired friend in his time of need. The blue one, a Caiwareman, and a black one, a Copyman, eyed Xalia, awaiting her next attack…

Caiwareman and Copyman 1 intrude!
Initiative Order
-------------------
Xalia (21)
Caiwareman (17)
Tennenman (13)
Copyman 1 (2)

-----------
Xalia (Lv. 3 / 116 HP / 120 KP / 2 AP)
Caiwareman (Lv. 1 / 28 HP / 29 KP / 3 AP)
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 57 HP / 12 KP / 0 AP)
Copyman 1 (Lv. 1 / 42 HP / 23 KP / 2 AP)

Xalia’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:32 am

"Oh there's so many of you. I thought I'd have to search and hunt for each and every one, but you're all coming right to me!" She reached for the pouches to her sides, "How bout you next then?"

A golden glow pulsated in her arms. Producing 5 star shaped pieces of metal in her hands, launching them forth with a flick of her wrists. Shurikens. But not just that, they had that same golden glow.

The Caiwaremen that had just arrived didn't even expect anything like this. Flinching, each Shuriken made its mark. But they didn't seem to do too much damage, but it still hurt, causing it to hunch over in pain. Attempting to take out these nuisances was easy enough--

BOOOM!!!

Five explosions sounded off simultaneously. Xalia smiled; satisfied. The black plant gasped in surprise. A saiba-hand landing in front of it. Truly the only thing left of his comrade.

Xalia throws a volley of 5 shurikens imbued with her Art is an Explosion. (Shurikens 20 -> 15. KP 120 -> 104) Inflicting 53 damage to the Caiwareman! Overkill!!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:03 am

Tennenman’s turn!

The Tennenman and Copyman were both stunned at just how quickly the Caiwareman died. Indeed, there was only one piece left, but even that was revealed to have been an illusion. The remaining arm soon crumbled into ashes, and faded away with the wind.

Sweat was visibly dripping down both of the Saibaman’s backs now, but it was the Tennenman who acted first, screeing and leaping at Xalia with its leg extended.

“Oh, a different attack?” Xalia asked, just before moving aside, letting the Tennenman miss.

Tennenman attempts a kick on Xalia, but misses!
Copyman 1’s turn!

The Copyman, perhaps emboldened by the purple creature’s assault, moved next. For whatever reason, Xalia’s attention lingered on the Tennenman a hair too long, and the Copyman’s claws came down..only taking a few strips of clothing (but no skin) with it.

Copyman 1 attempts to claw Xalia, but just barely misses!
-----------------------
Round Six start!

With things still seeming bleak for the two bio-warriors, it didn’t look good. It was then, the second black creature made itself known—a perfect clone of the first one in appearance. The three Saibamen began to regroup now, feeling they could win with numbers now… even if half their numbers had vanished!

Copyman 2 intrudes!

Initiative Order
-------------------
Xalia (21)
Tennenman (13)
Copyman 2 (10)
Copyman 1 (2)

-----------
Xalia (Lv. 3 / 119 HP / 104 KP / 2 AP)
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 57 HP / 12 KP / 0 AP)
Copyman 1 (Lv. 1 / 42 HP / 23 KP / 2 AP)
Copyman 2 (Lv. 1 / 42 HP / 23 KP / 2 AP)

Xalia’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:25 am

"Don't think I forgot about you ♥️!" Xalia said quickly slashing her sword!

But it proved to be the Tennenman's lucky day, as he jumped away with ease.

Xalia initiates her Fury Slash (KP 104 -> 88), but unfortunately the Tennenman avoids!

"Tch..."

Tennenman's turn!

Landing by its allies, the plant shouted something as if commanding the others. They let out screes of confirmation, readying themselves to attack.

"Oh?" the woman splayed her katanas outward, "Could this be...?"

"Go!" The tennenman seemed to say as it and the 2 Copyman sprang into action! Each one simultaneously zipping forth in an attempt to confuse their enemy. In response the woman's eyes darted left to right. She smiled. It was interesting. And somewhat cute, that they could think....

"...that this would work..." she muttered already beginning to swing her blades with a chuckle.

"Gyaagk!" the three jumped with their claws out. Inching closer to this monster they faced. Closer, closer, the time to strike was---

With her blades, her reach was extended. She could reach her targets more easy. This was no exception and it didn't help the plants didn't catch on sooner. By the time they were ready to strike it was too late; for Xalia's attack had already connected. An "X" shape of distorted wind showing the direction her weapons crossed.

The Tennenman winced in pain but had taken the least damage overall in comparison. One of the Copyman had taken a really deep gash along its body, while the other one had a similar injury but had lost a hand in addition.

They're team attack failed...

DESPAIR

Tennenman initiates a Team Attack! All three members attempt claw attacks on their poor enemy. Though not so poor, as Xalia burns an AP (2 -> 1) to counter attack with her Katanas and succeeds! She inflicts 22 damage to each one! (Tennenman HP 57 -> 35. Copyman 1 HP 42 -> 20. Copyman 2 HP 42 -> 20.)

Both Copymen have taken Crippling Blows. Copyman 1 suffers disadvantage for their next round, Copyman 2 loses a hand and can't use more than 1 AP per turn!

Xalia's turn!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:28 am

Round Seven start!

Initiative Order
-------------------
Xalia (21)
Tennenman (13)
Copyman 2 (10)
Copyman 1 (2)

-----------
Xalia (Lv. 3 / 120 HP / 88 KP / 1 AP)
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 35 HP / 12 KP / 0 AP)
Copyman 1 (Lv. 1 / 20 HP / 23 KP / 2 AP) [Disadvantage]
Copyman 2 (Lv. 1 / 20 HP / 23 KP / 2 AP) [Crippled | Arm]
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:40 am

In the confusion, and the pain, Xalia quickly makes another strike with her swords at....the Copyman 1!

"Errgk?!" The Copyman was struck. But then...it wasn't even a quick strike. Xalia took her time with it, a slower pair of slashes then before. Savoring it.

And because of that the Copyman was made to suffer, barely hanging on to its life.

Xalia attacks Copyman 1 with her Katanas! Dealing 17 damage (20 -> 3)

The deviant smiled once again. This mission was already proving to help relieve her stress.

Tennenman's turn!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:52 am

The purple Saibaman took stock of the situation after what had just happened. Ironically, though he had intended to take all three in yet again despite Copyman 2’s severed hand, things didn’t look so good now that Copyman 1 was very close to death. However, they still had an opponent to tear down, and no amount of bloodshed was going to deter them this time…

The two Saibamen that were still standing scree’d in communication, before rushing Xalia again, claws raised in anticipation. Copyman 2 struck first with its remaining hand, scratching into Xalia’s flesh and drawing more blood from a new wound. It quickly swung its hand a different way, scratching her up some more. Tennenman soon joined in, leaping over and slicing down Xalia’s front side, leaving two long scratches down her torso that also drew blood.

Yet, despite that clear damage… Xalia seemed less than phased at the end result…

Tennenman and Copyman 2 perform another joint attack, this time succeeding and dealing 12 damage to Xalia! (HP 120 -> 108)

Copyman 1’s turn!

Copyman 1 hacked up purple blood, very close to death at this point, but still remained strong, standing. With a slight stumble it leapt forward with another garbled noise, before leaping up and trying to once again grab Xalia, if only to hold her still. However, Xalia wasn’t having it, and once again stepped out of the way.

Copyman 1 attempts to grapple Xalia, but misses!
-----------------------
Round Nine start!

Initiative Order
-------------------
Xalia (21)
Tennenman (13)
Copyman 2 (10)
Copyman 1 (2)

-----------
Xalia (Lv. 3 / 108 HP / 88 KP / 1 AP)
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 35 HP / 12 KP / 0 AP)
Copyman 1 (Lv. 1 / 3 HP / 23 KP / 2 AP)
Copyman 2 (Lv. 1 / 20 HP / 23 KP / 2 AP) [Crippled | Arm]
Xalia’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:06 am

It already wasn't to long before the claw wounds began to close, "I suggest you try harder," firing her arm in the direction of the Copyman that tried to grab her.

Xalia regains 3 HP from her Passive Regeneration! (108 -> 111)

Her target watched as an orb of ki formed in the woman's palm. It wanted to move out of the way, but it could hardly gather the strength to. Was this it?! Just like the 3 before him? And in that moment of thought the blast fired.

Boom!

The Copyman brought up its arms to guard, but Xalia's attack was just to much. On top of it already being near death, it couldn't muster the power to endure it. His body giving out.

Xalia blasts Copyman 1 with a Basic Energy attack inflicting 17 damage! (HP 3 -> 0)

"That's four down. Wonder how many there are to go! Though I suppose I should stop playing around then. What do ya say ♥️?"

Tennenman's turn!

Last edited by Gohan2535 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:10 am

Tennenman raised its hand at Xalia, letting out yet another vengeful scree. This time, however, it didn’t bother trying to charge its attack, which is probably why the resulting blast hit Xalia to begin with. However, the smoke soon cleared, revealing Xalia was barely phased by this attack as well.

Tennenman attacks Xalia with a basic Energy attack (KP 12 -> 8 ), inflicting 7 damage! (HP 111 -> 104)
Copyman 2’s turn!

Copyman 2, who wasn’t around for Tennenman’s earlier attempts at trying to attack, quickly raised its only hand and leveled it at Xalia, purple Ki appearing. However, it soon fizzled out. The Copyman quickly tried again, but was met with less than satisfactory results.

Copyman 2 attempts to blast Xalia with a charged Ki attack (KP 23 -> 15), but fails Manipulation! It tries again, to the same effect! (KP 15 -> 7; AP 2 -> 1)
-----------------------
Round Ten start!

Initiative Order
-------------------
Xalia (21)
Tennenman (13)
Copyman 2 (10)

-----------
Xalia (Lv. 3 / 104 HP / 84 KP / 1 AP)
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 35 HP / 8 KP / 0 AP)
Copyman 2 (Lv. 1 / 20 HP / 7 KP / 1 AP) [Crippled | Arm]
Xalia’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:16 am

Xalia recovers 3 HP from her Passive Regeneration! (HP 104 -> 107)
Xalia kicked off the ground, ready to make her assault. She had failed it the first time, but this time...she'd definitely make it! Right? Her arm lashed with fury upon closing any distance she had with the Copyman.

A quick swing that left the Copyman bleeding a hefty amount of blood. She wasn't done. A leap back towards the Tennenman. Slash! But the attack missed?! Damn. She thought she'd get it, but nonetheless...

The Copyman wouldn't survive for another round, she could see it. It struggled to stop the bleeding on its feet. The light in its eyes began to fade. Her body began to glow. Excitement?

She brought her hand up, a purple orb. It began to grow bigger over the seconds that passed. She figured it'd miss. But it wouldn't be fun if they couldn't handle this much. The orb faded sooner than it had appeared, "Damn..." she lost focused there.

Xalia attacks! First with her Fury Slash, (KP 84 -> 68) the first hit inflicting 18 damage (HP 20 -> 2) and  Bleeding (2 damage per turn) to the Copyman. That's all she can get, as she fails to hit the second attack! (KP 68 -> 63)

She also tries to make a Charged Energy attack (KP 63 -> 55, AP 1 -> 0) but fails her manipulation check.

Tennenman's turn!

Last edited by Gohan2535 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:17 am

Tennenman raised its hand at Xalia, eyes wide with fury and fear as it concentrated the last of its energy into one final shot, a shot that would avenge the fallen, which would now certainly include the other Copyman. However, just like all its other attempts at charging energy, this too fell flat when the energy fizzled out. With a tired scree, the Tennenman momentarily collapsed into a crouch, having exhausted all its Ki…

This just wasn’t their day, was it?

Tennenman attacks Xalia with a charged Energy attack (KP 8 -> 0), but the extra Ki is wasted!
Copyman 2’s turn!

Copyman 2 let out a weakened screech as it tried once more to stand, to do something. However, blood spilled from its various injuries and its stump as it tried to do so. Staggering forward blindly at Xalia, Copyman 2 took 5 steps forward… before falling flat on its own face. With a final, croaking “scree…”, the Saibaman croaked, having lost just enough blood to die at long last.

Copyman 2 fails to make a Bleeding save and bleeds out! (HP 2 -> 0)
-----------------------
Round Eleven start!

Initiative Order
-------------------
Xalia (21)
Tennenman (13)

-----------
Xalia (Lv. 3 / 107 HP / 55 KP / 0 AP)
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 35 HP / 0 KP / 0 AP)

Xalia’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:25 am

Xalia recovers 3 HP from her Passive Regeneration! (HP 107 -> 110)

Satisfied overall...Xalia paused. Taking a breath, looking towards Tennenman. "Come now? Aren't you going to try hugging me again ♡♡♡?" She extended her arms as if ready for the sentiment.

Xalia takes the Rest action! Recovering 6 HP, 6 KP, and 1 AP. (HP 110 -> 116,KP 55 -> 61, AP 0 ->
1)
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:31 am

Whether out of more rage or sheer stupidity, the Tennenman not only fell for Xalia’s goading, but leapt towards her with its claws out, ready to tear into her flesh, but only succeeded in just barely nicking her clothes somewhere that hadn’t already been torn up by the earlier attacks…

Perhaps the universe just really hated purple plant-like creatures at this present moment?

“That’s not a hug…”

Tennenman attacks Xalia with a claw attack, but misses!
-----------------------
Round Twelve start!

Initiative Order
-------------------
Xalia (21)
Tennenman (13)

-----------
Xalia (Lv. 3 / 116 HP / 61 KP / 1 AP)
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 35 HP / 0 KP / 0 AP)
Xalia’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:39 am

Xalia recovers 3 HP from her Passive Regeneration! (HP 116 -> 119)

Swish!

"?!" Xalia stood and relaxed her arms. A quick slashing attack, and this plant dodged it. Maybe its circumstance has given it a conditional boon. In any case, she wouldn't miss again.

Xalia attacks the Tennenman with her katanas, but misses! D:

"You still don't want that hug Plant-kun?" Once again, arms out ready.

And it seemed...was it going to do it?

Tennenman's turn
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:46 am

Perhaps due to the fact Xalia didn’t bother taunting it this time, or perhaps due to the fact it got a lucky break, either way, the Tennenman’s eye sparked for a second, and with a triumphant ‘scree’, the purple monster leapt forward, delivering the “hug” Xalia asked for.

Little did she know she’d start getting more than she bargained for. Xalia looked down, mildly amused more than anything, perhaps, and saw yellow sparks beginning to dance off the surface of its body…

“Oooh…” Xalia said, not even phased, “And what might you be doing? <3”

Tennenman grapples Xalia and succeeds! It begins the countdown on its Saibaman Bomb! (4 rounds)
-----------------------
Round Thirteen start!

Initiative Order
-------------------
Xalia (21)
Tennenman (13)

-----------
Xalia (Lv. 3 / 119 HP / 61 KP / 1 AP) [Grappled by Tennenman]
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 35 HP / 0 KP / 0 AP) [Saibaman Bomb 4 rounds]

Xalia’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:57 am

Xalia recovers 6 HP from her Passive Regeneration! (119 -> 120)

Out of curiousity, Xalia tried to break the hug. Grabbing the plant's arms. With a few tugs it didn't seem it would be easy to break.

"Hmm," She looked around. She'd need to be quick now. She almost forgot about the predicament the city was in. She'd need to save it from all these things, and no telling how many more there were...

Xalia attempts to break free from the Tennenman's grapple! But fails to do so.

Tennenman's turn!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:59 am

The Tennenman’s body continued to spark with yellow energy, the sparks becoming more and more intense as time went on. However, it knew it could do more, and thus brought its head back as far as it could reach without losing any grip, and thrust its head downward…

Only to thrust its head directly into two soft globes of something. If the Tennenman had any idea what that sensation meant, it might have thrown itself backwards in sudden embarrassment, but instead it let out a squeak of utter confusion. His strike somehow didn’t hit home at all!?

Tennenman attempts to headbutt Xalia, but somehow forgets where vital organs are (missed attack)! 3 rounds left!
-----------------------
Round Fourteen start!

Initiative Order
-------------------
Xalia (21)
Tennenman (13)

-----------
Xalia (Lv. 3 / 120 HP / 61 KP / 1 AP) [Grappled by Tennenman]
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 35 HP / 0 KP / 0 AP) [Saibaman Bomb 3 rounds]

Xalia’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next