The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arc I Side Story 7: The E.L.A.'s Retribution Continues!?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Arc I Side Story 7: The E.L.A.'s Retribution Continues!? Empty Arc I Side Story 7: The E.L.A.'s Retribution Continues!?

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:53 am

18:54
Somewhere in Oregon
A Certain Military Base...
--- --- --- --- ---

Thwa--ssssshhhkkkkk-k-k-k-k

As Kigo Hu's fist slammed against the the sandbag, it burst open, scattering metal pellets across his bandaged fists. "These standard issue sandbags are needing another upgrade..."

He took a knee, and calmly began to gather the pellets into a pile with one hand.

"To break after so few hits...I've really become stronger, huh?" he smirked to himself, "Its thanks to everyone here on base that helped me out...I'll have to thank them all somehow.."

--- --- --- --- ---

The two were sitting beside each other in the E.L.A. vehicle, which was basically a large room on treads. Numerous robotic sentries were at standby around them. They were the only living sent on this mission, and they were technically in charge of all of these troops, though they'd act on their own mostly.

The first of the two looked human enough.

Arc I Side Story 7: The E.L.A.'s Retribution Continues!? Adrian_by_gohan2535-dclssfg
[E.L.A. Agent - Adrian]

His spiky brown hair had never seen a comb through it, yet clearly had never bothered him. A worn old martial arts uniform of some sort was in disrepair on his top, a more recent green long-sleeve outfit beneath it. His blue pants were clearly in especially new condition, along with his shoes, perhaps given for this mission? Which drew into question why he'd still be wearing the worn uniform...

The second of the agents was practically laying down in the seat, leaning back so far his butt and tail were hanging off the seat. His arms were crossed hard over his chest, clearly pouting.

He was...clearly no human.

Arc I Side Story 7: The E.L.A.'s Retribution Continues!? Berg1_by_gohan2535-dclzse2
[E.L.A. Agent - Berg]

If someone of one of Earth's religions were to see him, they'd be sure he was a demon. His small child-like body was completely nude with a purplish hue. Natural armor seemed to grow out around his waist, almost resembling shorts. Curved horns sprouted from a shiny blue head.

"If Papa was going to force me on another mission, why'd he have to take away my BT to!" Berg whined, tail thrashing against the seat with a clang.

Adrian glanced back, "You're better off without one of those things, Berg...now you can experience the battle for real..."

"Exactly..." Berg replied...that's what he didn't want...

--- --- --- --- ---
The two had been assigned to help attack a military base within the state of Oregon, not that either knew what that was, where quite the stockpile of aircraft is cept amongst a number of hangars. The base itself is suspected to be well funded, and hold any number of weapons and craft waiting for them.

It was also manned heavily with soldiers, one of which they'd been given information on to prepare. His name was Kigo Hu, a young man whom seemingly joined the war effort due to the incredible martial talent he possessed. The two were shown clips recovered from sentry's showing the fighters swift, coordinated strikes and his devastating Meteor Hammer. He had apparently taken part in an attack and rescue with some others which ruined the E.L.A.'s operations nearby.

What he'd done against the E.L.A. didn't matter to either of them, and Kigo didn't occupy any of Berg's mind. However, ever since Adrian had seen the Meteor Hammer, he'd decided he wanted to fight Kigo...

--- --- --- --- ---
OOC: Post by TK
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Arc I Side Story 7: The E.L.A.'s Retribution Continues!? Empty Re: Arc I Side Story 7: The E.L.A.'s Retribution Continues!?

Post by theiceblade Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:06 pm

"That attack..." Adrian recalled in his mind, the sentry that was it's unfortunate victim hadn't gotten a good look as it was hammered with blows. But still...every precise strike had struck a cord with him..

He smirked at the thought, He could already feel his blood boiling...If he would get to fight that man..Who knows what he might find out about him? That was to say nothing of the potential intensity of the fight itself..

taking his mind off of that for a second, he looked towards the Sentries around him...

"I wonder if they would respond to my commands..." he pondered out loud. perhaps he could call them off if they were battling his intended target?
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Arc I Side Story 7: The E.L.A.'s Retribution Continues!? Empty Re: Arc I Side Story 7: The E.L.A.'s Retribution Continues!?

Post by TheToonKing Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:36 pm

As Adrian pondered this question over the Sentry's obedience...

"Hehe, look over here!!" Berg's voice called, no longer sitting by the brunette. He turned his head to find Berg standing with some now active sentries... "Follow my lead!! Ha!!"

Arc I Side Story 7: The E.L.A.'s Retribution Continues!? 5175381-6939714620-DBZ16

As Berg took on the pose, the robots did the same. Adrian looked at the head between his alien comrades legs, rather blank-faced in response. Berg frowned, standing up. "What? Getting them to do what you want is fun..."

As Berg went out of the pose, the robots did the same. Berg glared back at them, tail slapping against the metal floor.

"Did I say stop?"

The sentry's immediately resumed their position. "Smart toys...~"

A voice suddenly came out from each of the sentry's collectively.

"Approaching destination. ETA: Thirty minutes."

Berg's expression saddened. "But...I was hoping to take a nap before we had to do this..."

Adrian leaned back in his seat, smiling, "No time for that I'm afraid." he said, though then wondered, "Wouldn't you rather be alert for this?"

The young alien simply grumbled to himself in response.
--- --- --- --- ---
One Hour Later...

The land surrounding the base had become a battlefield. The multiple vehicle full of robotic sentries arrived at the base where the military was prepared for them. Soldiers traded high-powered gunfire with the sentry lasers, the space between a typical no man's land. The E.L.A. main target, the flight hangars, were on the opposite side of the base from where they had to approach, due to the bases placing in the area. This exchange was only the beginning, Adrian and Berg would likely have to get into the base and traverse to the hangars themselves, getting any number of sentry's in there before the planes simply took off would be impossible.

Adrian didn't mind this of course. Sitting in a trench blasted out by some sentries, he only had to worry about how to get passed the firefight. There was also no need to waste energy on the small-fry with their silly guns...After giving the task some thought, something the sentry's weren't able to do, he ended up turning to Berg for some ideas.

"Hey--" as he turned his head, he was cut off.

Berg had left the twos transport in a vehicle of his own, a hoverchair of sorts fit for a larger person, giving him extra room.

Arc I Side Story 7: The E.L.A.'s Retribution Continues!? 01f

Adrian raised an eyebrow, sighing slightly as his head dropped a bit. He hopped up , feet finding grooves along the hoverchair, and gave Berg's hard blue head a knock. Just enough to wake him.

Berg's bubble popped, eyes fluttering open. "Papa?"

Berg slid forward at this, and his foot found the accelerator. And it was sensitive. The hoverchair shot forward, slamming against the trench wall. The impact sent Adrian's upper body into the hoverchair, feet dangling out. The impact had also pushed Berg forward, causing his foot to push down further...

With Berg's foot pressed fully on the accelerator, he and Adrian scrapped up against the wall, and zoomed out of the trench, shooting diagonally through the air. It rose and rose, and rose still, zooming forward over the hail of bullets and lasers. Their trajectory lead them over the soldiers lined up ahead of the base, most not even catching it going overhead.

"WOOOOOOOO!!!" Berg called out the entire time with excitement, Adrian's legs kicking around in confusion trying to flip over.

And then the two crashed through the bases wall...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:10 am

Of the many, many things that the soldiers and staff on deck were trained and prepared for, even in light of the ongoing situation they were dealing with, an alien and human-looking boy crashing through the wall on a funny-looking chair that hovered was the last thing they expected. Several humans, all of whom were decidedly non-combatants, merely gawked at the scene before them in abject horror. Adrian had spilled out of the hoverchair in the confusion at last, rubble surrounding him and Berg.

“Let’s do that again!” Berg’s statement was completely inappropriate to the situation, but it got the humans to snap out of their lag…

And scatter like ashes to the nearest alarms and out of the way. Berg didn’t bother to raise so much as a finger towards the dispersing crowd, but Adrian did, straight up towards the ceiling.

“Wait!” Adrian shouted, to no response other than the sounds of the alarms, “Where is the man named Kigo!?”

No one seemed to respond to what he said, and soon, the two were alone, but not for long. In the building they were currently in, the sounds of feet shuffling towards their current position became apparent.
----------------
OOC: One reaction post, then the battle can begin. General idea is that the two advance to the hangar, and defeat any opponents along the way.
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:55 am

The two listened as a mass of footfall approached. Adrian stepped forward, frowning a tad. He'd been with the E.L.A. just long enough to know facing off with regular soldiers didn't sit right with him.

"Even if they try their hardest, soldiers coming at me with guns...I can never consider that a real fight."

Berg meanwhile didn't seem hear a thing Adrian had said, which Adrian turned to notice. Berg had jumped out of the hoverchair, and was inspecting its hull. There he found the unmistakable mark of a small scuff caused on impact.

The alien grabbed both his horns in frustration, leaning back, "When Papa finds out...!!"

His fathers voice voice came to mind...

"Berg, if I have to replace one more hoverchair..."

Berg seemed to shiver a moment, holding his posterior.  

"Don't spank me, papa!!" he suddenly called out, jumping up onto both feet. He suddenly heard snickering behind him, before clutching his tail in embarrassment and turning.

Arc I Side Story 7: The E.L.A.'s Retribution Continues!? Latest?cb=20140201071821

"H-Hey!" Berg spoke up, pointing at Adrian, "What are you laughing at!?"

Adrian stood up, already over it, smiling somewhat. "Its nothing..."

"By the way, hold old were you again?"

Berg immediately stomped his foot, clutching a fist up at Adrian, his eyes bloodshot in sudden rage. "You...!!"

Arc I Side Story 7: The E.L.A.'s Retribution Continues!? Latest?cb=20110427225829

"Don't you think I know when I'm being made fun of!?" as Berg yelled, he only seemed to rile himself up more then necessary... "You must have misheard what I said, so stop giggling over nothing!!"

"Uh huh..." Adrian said, stepping off as the sound of soldiers approached.

"Do I need to wipe that grin off your face, Adrian!?" Berg poised the question, before "I'll kick your butt!"

That, ironically, is what returned the grin to Adrian's face in the first place. He looked back at Berg, face turned halfway...a glint in his eye...

"Oh? You wanna--"

But before this situation could escalate any further, the troops arrived...both agents turning their attention to them.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:51 am

The troops eyed the two newcomers, guns raised. With a sigh, Adrian returned his gaze to the soldiers, as the sounds of guns cocking dramatically filled the air. One particular soldier gripped the barrel of his submachinegun, before illogically pumping it like a shotgun.

“Damn Shane, always showing off…” grumbled one of the soldiers to no one in particular.
-----------------------
Initiative Order
---------
Adrian (21)
Soldier Hordes A-C (17)
Berg (9)

Adrian (Lv. 4 / 122 HP / 95 KP / 5 AP)
Berg (Lv. 4 / 124 HP / 194 KP / 7 AP) [Hoverchair: 75 HP]
Soldiers Horde A (25 HP / 1 AP)
Accuracy 10, Evasion 10
Infantry Spray (10 damage)
Soldiers Horde B (25 HP / 1 AP)
Accuracy 10, Evasion 10
Soldiers Horde C (25 HP / 1 AP)
Accuracy 10, Evasion 10

Round 1 start!
Adrian’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:52 am

Adrian looked around the room full of soldiers, carefully anylyzing every single one...  They were all in decent shape sure..but not a one truly stood out. None of them could contend with him, he could tell that at a glance.

Turning his body towards them finally, Adrian began to slowly walk forwards, hands in his pockets.. The groups of soldiers all focusing their aim on him.

"HAlT!!" One of them called...Adrian simply ignored this as he continued..  "You know..." he responded, "Why don't you all just get out of here? leave this to someone who can actually fight?" he said with a smirk.

Berg had already returned to his hoverchair, watching Adrian's approach with his feet kicked up. "That sure would make things easier... Do it!!" he called out.

the soldiers seemed to finally notice Berg, all having varying reactions to the alien's appearance. "Wha-what the hell is that thing...?!" one said, visibly shaking.. "One of those aliens!!" another responded.

another still seemed visibly disgusted "God, that thing is freaky...good riddance!!" he said as he cocked his gun.

finally, one seemed to actually respond to adrian's question.

"Listen kids.." he said with a look of concern on his face.  "Theirs no need to get hurt, or hurt anyone. What does the E.L.A.. Even want here?"  "We're gonna break some of those lame plane things...Earthlings should try ships..." berg responded. lazily lounging in his chair as if what he said didin't matter at all.

"The hangers!!" one of the soldiers called out.

as the soldier's become aware of the ELA's objective, Adrian speaks up.  

"Well...if you won't leave.." his head slowly lifts, and a chill run's down the soldiers spines as they see his crooked smile, stretched almost ear to ear  "I guess i can spare a few moments..just don't blame me, you were the ones that wanted to play Warrior after all."

A soldier tried to reply "Kid, do-"

*WHAM*.  the soldier's squadmates turned just in time to see their comrade fly back, colliding hard with the corridor wall. in another instant, adrian turned, his arm flying outwards so fast it seemed to blur in comparison to the rest of his body, striking another of the soldiers in this squad dead in the chest. Adrian felt his ribs crack under the force of the blow as the soldier was sent flying into one of his squadmates, knocking them both out cold.

Adrian's red eyes almost seemed to glow as he turned towards the last two soldiers in the squad. his smirk still very much intact. despite this...Adrian didin't feel right attacking someone so helpless. but he wouldn't show it, not right now.  

the soldiers were practically quaking in their boots at that display. "That guy...he's one of those that achieved superhuman physique through some absurd training, just like Kigo.."

*Adrian hit's Soldier horde A with a basic physical attack, and does 16 damage!!  Soldier horde A HP 25 -> 9*

Soldier Hordes's Turn(s)
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:24 am

Soldier Horde A's turn!

As the two remaining in the squad Adrian has knocked aside regained their compusure over the feat, Berg and his hover chair floated by in front of him...

"Your guys went flying real easy you know..." he remarked, laying his head upside down over the hoverchairs edge. The two remaining suddenly lifted their guns in anger.

"Boop..." Berg beeped, raising two fingers up at the soldiers. Bleu energy ripped forth from the small appendages, exploding against the weaponry and knocking the soldiers off their feat, hands burnt. They groaned, most fading out of consciousness.

Soldier Horde A attacks Berg with their Infantry Spray, who critically evades! His counterattack (KP 194 -> 190) deals 19 damage, knocking the horde out! (9 -> 0)

Horde B's turn!

As the energy knocked aside the last of that squad, a second raised their guns in their place. They all opened fire for the alien and his vehicle, but the child within seemed to know his toy well enough...

He reacted to the raised guns before they fired, veering out of harms way and gaining enough speed to dodge their aims.

Soldier Horde B attacks Berg with their Infantry Spray, but misses!

Horde C's turn

"That things pretty quick..." Adrian remarked, hands back in his pockets. The third squad raised their guns to this, Adrian casually turning his head. As they opened fire, he had already hopped over their heads...

Soldier Horde C attacks Adrian with their Infantry Spray, but misses!

Berg's turn!
As the squad which opened fire on Berg turned to find his hovercraft had circled around them, they glared at the odd little devil. Some in distaste over what they'd ever seen, some simply ready to fight for what was right. Berg didn't give the looks much mind, flicking a finger out, energy shooting forth and scattering the squad with the explosion.

A few of their members fell, unconscious.

Berg attacks Soldier Horde B with a ki attack (KP 190 -> 186), inflicting 18 damage! (HP 25 -> 7)
-----------------------
Initiative Order
---------
Adrian (21)
Soldier Hordes B&C (17)
Berg (9)

Adrian (Lv. 4 / 122 HP / 95 KP / 5 AP)
Berg (Lv. 4 / 124 HP / 186 KP / 7 AP) [Hoverchair: 75 HP]

Soldiers Horde B (7 HP / 1 AP)
Accuracy 7, Evasion 7
Infantry Spray (7 damage)
Accuracy 10, Evasion 10
--- --- --- --- ---
Round 2 start!
Adrian’s turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:47 am

"hhh..they're dropping like flies.." Adrian notes...again he feels like this is just wrong, but nonetheless he looks towards the one fully intact squad.

Intending to get this over with quickly, Adrian again charges..this time much slower than before, just slow enough in fact. that the soldier that was his intended target just barely slides out of the way of his punch,

Surprised at this, Adrian put's a little more force behind his next blow. though it's closer, the soldiers again manage to scatter out of the way...

At this a smile returns to Adrian's face, "Heh, NOW you're getting it!!" he calls out to them

Adrian attempts to hit Horde C, a miss!! he burns an AP for another attempt but yet again misses!! Adrian AP 5-> 4
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:14 am

Soldier Horde B's turn!

Those blown away by Berg's finger blast who remained conscious stood up, and let lose some more bullets at the alien. Berg hit the pedal, boosting out of harms way just barely.

As the bullets nearly scrapped against the hoverchair, Berg called out, "Don't go pulling stuff like that!! You almost scratched my chair..."

Soldier Horde B attacks Berg with their Infantry Spray, but misses!

Soldier Horde C's turn!
As the other squad faced down Adrian, some spoke up...

"Alright, this guys not so tough...we just gotta avoid him and cut lose!!"

"Shooting at this teen feels wrong but...these bullets will probably only bruise this badass anyway...!!"

With that they opened fire, but the brunette avoided each of their sprays, closing in on them...

Soldier Horde C attacks Adrian with Infantry Spray, but misses!
Berg's turn!
Berg raised a finger towards the remaining men before him, blue energy gathering at a sphere at its tip. He smiled somewhat as the soldiers gawked at the power, glad they were impressed, but this distracted him enough for the blue to fizzle out...

Berg attempts a charged ki attack on Horde C, but fails his Manipulation check! (KP 186 -> 178)

The soldiers counted their blessings before the alien brought forth a second attempt, blushing blue slightly, only for that to fail as well...

Berg attempts a second (AP 7->6) charged ki attack on Horde C, but misses! (KP 178 -> 170)

"W-What are you looking at!?" Berg called out, covering up his hand which failed to blast. The soldiers looked away awkwardly, surprisingly..
-----------------------
Initiative Order
---------
Adrian (21)
Soldier Hordes B&C (17)
Berg (9)

Adrian (Lv. 4 / 122 HP / 95 KP / 4 AP)
Berg (Lv. 4 / 124 HP / 178 KP / 6 AP) [Hoverchair: 75 HP]

Soldiers Horde B (7 HP / 1 AP)
Accuracy 7, Evasion 7
Infantry Spray (7 damage)
Accuracy 10, Evasion 10
--- --- --- --- ---
Round 3 start!
Adrian’s turn!

Last edited by TheToonKing on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:15 pm

As adrian dodged the spray of bullets, he raced forwards towards the squad, blurring out of their views. Adrian reappeared behind them, striking one of them in the back hard enough to send him flying into the ground.

before they could turn, Adrian hit a further two with simmilar strikes, the poor men ending up in a pile on the floor.

adrian turned back towards the two remaining.

"what was that you said earlier? "not so tough?"

Adrian attempts to hit Horde C, a hit!! Horde C takes 17 damage. HP 25 -> 8

Horde(s) turns
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:06 pm

Soldier Horde B's turn!

The soldiers of one squad who remained were letting lose a hail of bullets on Adrian, him stepping and turning out of harms way rather easily

Soldier Horde B attacks Adrian with their Infantry Spray, but misses!
Soldier Horde C's turn!
Meanwhile the soldiers rocked by Adrian's last hit groaned on the floor, feeling like they'd been struck by a car...

Two who remained in the squad went up to Adrian's back as the other squad reloaded out of the way, and opened fire at Adrian once again. He boy simply stepped aside, the volley passing right by.

"How can someone dodge so many bullets!?" a frustrated soldier called out, unable to do a thing. This really was what facing Kigo would be like...

Without turning around, Adrian jumped straight back, lifting his hands over his shoulder. They casually hit into each soldiers face, knocking them back, out cold.

Soldier Horde C attacks Adrian with their Infantry Spray, but he critically dodges! His counter attack inflicts 21 damage, knocking them out! (HP 8 -> 0)

Berg's turn!

As the two looked on in frustration, heading to reload and begin again, Berg floated by behind them on his hoverchair, and in a swift move of both hands knocked their heads together.

Berg attacks Horde B with a physical, knocking them out! (7 -> 0)

They collapse on the ground, leaving all of the soldiers that'd been sent unconscious around them.

"MOVE IN!!"

Suddenly, new boots rushed into the room which they hadn't heard coming...a crowd of soldiers arriving in a tightly nit formation.

"Even more showed up..." Berg said, counting through the soldiers, more numerous then before. He gave up halfway...

-----------------------
Initiative Order
---------
Adrian (21)
Berg (9)
Soldier Hordes D-E (4)

Berg (Lv. 4 / 124 HP / 170 KP / 6 AP) [Hoverchair: 75 HP]
Soldiers Horde D (50 HP / 2 AP)
Accuracy 15, Evasion 15
Infantry Spray (20 damage)
Soldiers Horde E (50 HP / 2 AP)
Accuracy 15, Evasion 15

--- --- --- --- ---
Round 4 start!
Adrian’s turn!

Last edited by TheToonKing on Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:38 pm

Adrian just stares at the newcomers. "really, More?" he thinks to himself... he turns his body towards them and takes off, as he did with the previous squadrons. mid-charge however, he loses his footing, tripping up and killing his momentum before he can reach them.

Adrian attempts to hit horde E, a critical miss!
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:16 pm

Berg's turn!
Berg leaned his arms over the rail of his vehicle a moment, frowning a bit. "If they have as many guys inside as outside, this is gonna take forever..."

His chin lifted however as an idea came to mind, a rather simple one.

"W-Whats...!?" soldiers began to gasp, as blue energy crackled to life at Berg's index finger, building up, crackles of power leaking out like electricity.

"Don't break to much you guys!!" Berg called out, before a beam ripped forth, as wide as a beach ball, heading right for one of the tight nit crowds...

BOOOOOOOM!!

The group of soldiers scattered from the concussive force, scattering around like...bowling pins.

"Strike!!" Berg called out, clapping his hands together. He paused, looking sideways, "That's right isn't it..."
Berg attacks Horde D with his Crazy Finger Chase, inflicting 69 damage and knocking them right out! (50 -> 0) (KP -9 170 -> 164)

Horde E's turn!

The remaining soldiers were in shock over the beam...

"That laser...I-Is that little demon thing actually some machine?"

"We can't afford to think twice! Open fire!!" a chiseled voice called out, causing the soldiers to raise their guns at the alien boy.

The variety of firearms began shooting, as Berg began his usual swerving. He avoided a much of the volley with this usual method, before a bullet suddenly clanged against his left horn. Berg winced at the surprise, before several bullets clakced against his blue cranium, and soon after began to impact is body.
Horde E attacks Berg with their Infantry Spray twice (AP 2-> 1), and hits once inflicting 20 damage! (HP 124 -> 104)

"Berg..?" Adrian called out from the sidelines, Berg's head fallen into his hoverchair...

He suddenly popped up, hands and tail wrapped around his top.

"Oww!! That hurt!!" Berg shouted out angrily. His hands slammed down onto the metal in front of him."So you wanna play that way!?"

"You were already playing that way!!"

-----------------------
Initiative Order
---------
Adrian (21)
Berg (9)
Soldier Hordes D-E (4)

Berg (Lv. 4 / 104 HP / 164 KP / 6 AP) [Hoverchair: 75 HP]

Soldiers Horde E (50 HP / 1 AP)
Accuracy 15, Evasion 15

--- --- --- --- ---
Round 5 start!
Adrian’s turn!

Last edited by TheToonKing on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:37 pm

As Adrian recovered from his earlier trip-up, he once again charged the line of soldiers in frustration, however he only hit dead air as the squadron managed to scatter out of the way

Adrian attempts to hit horde E, a miss
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:01 pm

Berg's turn!

Suddenly, a beam soared over Adrian's head, blowing his hair. The blue energy veered right at its target, exploding against the squad. Several hit the ground, clothes upper-half of clothes burned away.

"Hmph..." Berg grunted.

Berg attacks Horde E with a ki blast (KP 164 -> 160), inflicting 18 damage! (HP 50 -> 32) (Soldiers 10 ->6)

Soldier Horde E's turn!

As he did so however, those not caught in the explosion fired on their static target. He raised his arms suddenly, bullets impacting across his arms and chest.

"You..!!"

Horde E attacks Berg with their Infantry Spray, inflicting 6 damage! (104 -> 98)

-----------------------
Initiative Order
---------
Adrian (21)
Berg (9)
Soldier Hordes D-E (4)

Berg (Lv. 4 / 98 HP / 160 KP / 6 AP) [Hoverchair: 75 HP]

Soldiers Horde E (32 HP / 1 AP)
Accuracy 11, Evasion 11
Infantry Spray (12 damage)

--- --- --- --- ---
Round 6 start!
Adrian’s turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:31 pm

As the squadron was shooting at berg, they had briefly turned their attention away from Adrian, he took this opportunity to close what little distance was left between them, as he did so, he spun around. swinging his arm out in a brutal backhand motion that collided hard with the side of one of the soldiers heads. Knocking him solidly into 2 of his allies like a set of dominoes. amusedly smiling as they fell to the ground .

Adrian hits horde E with a basic physical attack, dealing 17 damage!! horde E hp 32-> 17

Hordes turns!!
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:52 pm

Berg's turn

Berg glanced at where the bullets had hit his arms, lightly damaging the surface. Even this much pain just made him want to go home where their wouldn't be any..

Berg uses his turn to Rest, regaining 6 HP (98 -> 104), 9 KP (160 -> 169), and 1 AP (6 ->7)

Horde E's turn!

The thee soldiers in the squad which remained wouldn't give up. But holding out hope wasn't giving them much, as Adrian glided through all of their bulletfire. The fighter had long since gotten accustomed to these average soldiers timing, and the bullet speeds weren't to difficult either.

Horde E attacks Adrian with their Infantry Spray, but misses!

"Tch...what about the other one!!" a mans voice called out, as the three whipped around to open fire on Berg, only to not find him in sight. A shadow suddenly peaked over them, before the hoverchair they were searching for crashed down into them.

Horde E burns its last AP (1 -> 0) to attack Berg with their Infantry Spray, but he counters, inflicting 11 damage (17 -> 6) (Soldiers 3 -> 1)

Berg floated off, satisfied, as one soldier managed to stand, shaking slightly, the ground began to rumble...

"Hmm?" Adrian wondered. Berg seemed to blow on his wounds some.

The structure which caused the rumbling treaded past the corner ahead, revealing itself to be a tank with five soldiers atop it, primed with guns. They approached, and pulled the sole conscious soldier up.

"Sorry we took so long...everyone's on their way."
--- --- --- --- ---
Adrian (21)
Tank (18)
Berg (9)

Berg (Lv. 4 / 104 HP / 169 KP / 7 AP) [Hoverchair: 75 HP]
Vs
Tank (Lv. 2 / 94 HP / 110 KP / 6 AP )
AC: 8
Infantry: 7 (Damage: 14)
--- --- ---
Round 7, start!
Adrian's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:49 pm

Adrian stared in disbelief at the oncoming Vehicle "you guys brought a TANK?" he yelled, laughing. finally taking something seriously, he got into a martial-arts stance.

"looks like this might be worth it..." he said, his smile returned. with that, his body tensed, and with a small crackle, one could see a red spark of electricity writhe around one of his hands,...then another. Red Electrcity seemed to gradually grow along Adrian's arms, untill they were fully wreathed in a storm of it, the glow lighting up the halls.

"Ion Tokkan..." Adrian said, before charging forwards towards the Tank. "YAKUSHEN!!" he called out as his fist made contact with the tanks hull...sparks lighting up against it, Adrian wasn't done however, his arms seemed to blur as they released blow after blow onto the tanks hull, the force of this completely stopping it's forwards momentum...

after a solid minute of this, Adrian gave one final charged punch, sending the tank rolling backwards a bit..

"heheh....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Adrain couldn't help but laugh at what he saw... "Completely spotless!!" he said.

Adrian attempts to hit the Tank with Ionic Charge: Rush, a critical miss!! he burns an AP to try again, but yet again misses!!

Adrian KP KP 95 -> 69 Adrian AP 4 -> 3
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:09 am

"W-What is that laughter?" one of the soldiers spoke up, cut off quickly by another.

"Whatever, just open fire!"

The seven soldiers perching themselves on the tank take aim and fire at Adrian, while one of them begins to slam his hand down on the cockpit. "Hurry up and load a round in!"

Adrian continues to laugh, weaving through the gunfire, "Come on!! Don't you have something better?"

"Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up!!" the soldier continues in fear. Him, along with the others fixing their aim to seemingly no avail; slowly realizing that have no hope of landing a hit in this moment. Sliding under a final burst of fire, Adrian's body blurs.

"W-Where'd he go?"

Thunk!

Soldiers turn to see Adrian, lightning coalesces in and around his hands. Like a blur, Adrian strikes each soldier off the tank, enough force to send them flying and falling unconscious from the impact with the ground. Immediately afterwards, pounds on the hull, watching the one manning the machine gun retreat into the tank, closing the hatch above.

"Armor's not so good up here is it?"

Eventually leaping off, landing to the side of the tank.
-----
The tank uses it's Infantry Fire attack, which Adrian Perfectly Parries with Ion Tokkan: Yakushin (KP -13 69 -> 56). The tank takes 62 damage. (HP: 94 -> 32. Infantry: 7 -> 0)
-----
There is a click, as the tank backs up to reposition itself; aiming its cannon towards Adrian.

Boom!

The shell is fired from the cannon, but Adrian easily evades it; an explosion to the distance.

The hatch by the gun opens, as a soldier begins to man it in fear. "Haaaa!!!!" He yells, spraying bullets towards both Adrian and Berg. Adrian of course, dodges. Berg on the other hand, was expecting Adrian to handle it; not expecting to be attacked.
-----
The tank burns AP to attack multiple times! (AP: 6 -> 5 -> 4).
The tank fires its Cannon Fire (Energy: 110 -> 75) at Adrian, but misses.
The tank fires it's Machine Gun (Energy: 75 -> 17). Five volleys go towards Adrian, but miss. The other Five volleys go to Berg, and manages to hit! Berg endures to reduce the damage to 7. (HP: 104 -> 97)
-----
"Q--Quick. Load another round."

"A-Alright..."

"No you idiot not that way..."
-----
Berg's Turn!
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

https://souzougames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:02 pm

Berg's turn!
"That creature stood up to your special attack really well, Adrian..." Berg said allowed, sitting up, more alert with the tank around. Adrian gave his partner a blank look however...

"Creature...?"

Berg floated forward a bit, before wiping his arm out at the tank, energy releasing from his finger. "You Earthlings come in all shapes and sizes!!"

The blue blast impacted the tanks front, but the explosion didn't cause any damage.

Berg attacks the tank with a ki blast, but misses! (KP -4 169 -> 165)

"A hard outer shell..." Berg noted, before frowning and letting out a whine, "What a bother...is this one of those turtle things?"

"Ah...Berg..." Adrian spoke up, pointing a finger casually towards the tank, "This is a weapon you ride around in...kinda like we're here to destroy."

"Its one of those plane things?" Berg crossed his arms, "On the ground?"

"...sure..." Adrian finished, not finding much use in this conversation...

Berg's hoverchair circled around the charging tank, Berg looking over it. "If its got a hard shell..."

He seemed to eye a target... "Aim for where it doesn't!" he finishes, letting lose another finger-beam. It angled down this time, an detonated against the chassis carrying the tank. The tank lurched into the air a moment before crashing down, a chunk of the chassis blown apart.

"Nice shot..." Adrian admitted, before relating it to Bergs earlier line, "It's like you aimed for the turtles legs..."

Berg tries again (AP 7 ->6 KP 165 -> 161), an scores a natural twenty!! The tank managed to endure (AP 3 ->2), saving itself from defeat, taking 18 damage! (HP 32 -> 14)

--- --- --- --- ---
Adrian (21)
Tank (18)
Berg (9)

Adrian (Lv. 4 / 122 HP / 56 KP / 3 AP)
Berg (Lv. 4 / 97 HP / 161 KP / 6 AP) [Hoverchair: 75 HP]
Vs
Tank (Lv. 2 / 14 HP / 17 KP / 2 AP )
AC: 8
--- --- ---
Round 8, start!
Adrian's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:14 am

"heh, time to finish this hunk of junk off!!" Adrian yells, and kicks off the ground into a mad sprint...gradually building up speed before leaping into the air above the tank, and almost to the roof.

while in the air, Adrian concentrates, time seeming to almost slow down from his perspective. He eyes the tank, taking stock of every dent from his previous blows...then he finds what he's looking for. right square in the middle of the tank, one of his blows had managed to crack the hull instead of simply denting it.

"There!!" he shouts, as his perception returns to normal speed he twists in mid air, positioning his feet on the surface of the roof, in an instant he kicks off, sending himself on a direct course for the damaged area of the tank.

As he nears it he swings his arm out. slamming into the damaged area with all his momentum, the cieling of the tank caves in under the force...the damage seeming to spread untill the tank is split in half.

The soldiers manning the tank however, were perfectly fine. though admittedly shaken to the extreme, practically quaking in their boots.

"t-that monster ripped throught a TANK!!!"

Adrian attempts to hit the Tank with a punch, a critical hit!! 34 damage!! the tank is defeated!!
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:56 am

With the tank dealt with, and no further soldiers willing or able to battle at the moment, Berg and Adrian began to move onward, taking a breather. However, it wasn’t to last. As they advanced on the first building they could see, at least one that looked like a hangar, they heard the sounds of approaching machinery.

They indeed were closing in on one of the targets. After all, a plane had just come out of one, entering the airspace between the building they’d crashed into and the hangar they now faced, backed up by another tank, flanked on either side by two soldiers…
-----------------------
Initiative Order
---------
Adrian (21)
Plane A (15)
Berg (9)
Tank A (0)

Adrian (Lv. 4 / 122 HP / 60 KP / 5 AP)
Berg (Lv. 4 / 103 HP / 170 KP / 7 AP) [Hoverchair: 75 HP]
Tank A (Lv. 2 / 94 HP / 110 KP / 6 AP)
Plane A (Lv. 2 / 76 HP / 78 KP / 6 AP)
Round 9 start!
Adrian’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:28 pm

"Tch, more? really?" adrian says. "Im getting tired of this. where the hell is Kigo?". "YOU WON'T GET TO HIM!!!" One of the soldiers on the tank yells in response.

"Get to him..he's waiting somewhere?" berg responds. "goddamnit dave.." the other soldier whispers under his breath.

"Look..." Adrian says, "Im gonna give you one chance to leave, ive already ripped a tank in half today, what is one more going to do?"

"No way!" the soldiers respond in unison. causing Adrian to sigh. "Alright then..." he says, then leaps into a sprint towards the Tank. the soldiers inside have no time to react before Adrian is right infront of it.

He swings his arm out, delivering a brutal uppercut to the front of the Tanks hull. the force causing the front end of the Vehicle to lift off the ground suddenly, sending the two soldiers onboard flying off of it and onto the hard ground, instantly knocking them unconscious.

Luckily for those inside the tank, it doesn't flip over completely. instead the front end comes right back down with a hard thud, the hull cracked and dented where Adrian's fist impacted.

Adrian attempts to punch the tank, who criticaly fails the reflex roll, however it does manage to endure, cutting the damage back down to 20!!

tank HP 94 -> 74

Bergs turn!!
theiceblade
theiceblade

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:44 am

Plane A's turn!

As the plane gained altitude, it was quick to make an attack down on below. With Adrian facing off with the tank, the operator of the plane knew not to let lose its bombs there...

Instead, it turned and went over the strange alien creature's head...

As a hatch opened in the bottom, the explosives dropped thanks to gravity, but their timing was perfect. Even as the child noticed the falling bombs, his attempts to maneuver away didn't leave him out of the full radius of the explosions. He and his chair were caught in the fires.

Plane A attacks Berg with its Cluster Bomb Run, inflicting 15 damage to him and his hover chair! (Berg HP 103 -> 88)(Hoverchair HP 75 -> 60)(Limited Shots 3 -> 2)

Berg's turn!

The hoverchair veered out of the resulting smoke, coughing like a child in a car filled with cigarette smoke. His chair had been damaged..

Berg looked up at the plane, having been briefed on it for the mission. He still found them to be so vastly inferior to the ships you found off this little planet. These planes couldn't even travel into space...

And yet it had managed to hurt him, and more devastatingly, damaged the hoverchair his father had given him...he had to bring it out of the air. Adrian was stuck on the ground, where his incredibly strong punches couldn't reach it.

Berg pointed towards the plane as energy gathered yet again, as he'd become somewhat proficient in. As the beam cut through the air, its tip was notably sharp, but it missed the target above.

Berg frowned...

Berg attacks Plane A with his Crazy Finger Flow, but misses! (KP -13 170 -> 157)(Limited Shots: 3-> 2)

Tank A's turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next