Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by TheMelon93 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:42 am

Despite being spotted this time, Kigo was the first to react. In the midst of their ranks, Kigo could make out two more of the creatures that had attacked their party back at the first zone. Sensing that they were more dangerous than their appearance let on, Kigo decided to press the attack on one of them first. Having singled out his target, his concentration intensified once again. Instead of zipping through in a straight line like before, he had to dodge and weave through the incoming androids, only a few of which made any actual attempt at deterring him.

The last robot, however, anticipated his arrival, and threw a right cross, coming dangerously close to the bridge of his nose. Reflex took over, and his knees dropped to the ground as he slid under the punch. Getting back to his feet didn't go as smoothly, as the slip-up momentarily robbed him of his balance. Kigo stumbled a bit, and lifted his head up to see one of the creatures dashing toward him.

Its blood red eyes were fixated on him, its prey. The thing was so focused on tearing into him with its claws that it failed to notice a fire lighting up in the human's eyes. Suddenly finding his center of gravity, Kigo stomped his foot into the ground, and let the momentum carry him to his target. With his elbow outstretched, his own body skidded straight toward the monster's mass.

The creature's swiping claws could only grasp for air before its vision was blocked out completely by Kigo's elbow. “Hit it harder than last time!” his thoughts rapidly pounded in his head. He began forcing the creature's feet off the ground. “Not enough!” they continued to shout. The human grunted, putting more strength into his arm and legs. The power sharpened his blow into an axe, which proceeded to rip the beast's head and neck from its body.

The Caiwareman barely got off more than a whimper before its neck was separated from its vocal cords. Its head went flying toward the live forest, spinning through the air until it burst into a shower of blue gore and brain matter against the fine evergreen. Kigo took a step back to survey what was left of his enemy: Its body remained standing upright and convulsing, as if it hadn't fully grasped that it was already dead.

After several seconds, it fell to its knees, slumping to the ground. It continued to twitch, still unwilling to surrender to death. Kigo was a bit uncomfortable with the sight, but maintained his attention on the situation at hand.
-----------
Kigo attacks the Caiwareman with a normal Elbow! It fails reflex, therefore making this a Critical Hit! Kigo deals 28 damage, killing the creature! (HP 28 → 0)
-----------
The other creature screeched at him, seemingly aggravated over what had just transpired. Whether it was a gesture of sentiment for its friend or simply a facet of its indigenous aggression, Kigo could only guess. As the Tennenman circled around him, some of the androids began to surround him. Whatever algorithms or calculations clicked away in those scrap brains of theirs were clearly advising them to proceed cautiously. The rest began advancing toward Nero and Arashi. In response, Nero prepared to move...
----------------
Round One
Initiative order
Kigo (19)
Nero (11)
Tennenman ( 8 )
Arashi (7)
Caiwareman (7) [DED]
Horde of 8 (7)

Stat Block (Lv. / HP / KP / ... / AP)
-----------
Arashi (Lv. 3 / 111 HP / 138 KP / 2 AP)
Nero (Lv. 2 / 86 HP / 66 CP / 3 AP)
Kigo (Lv. 2 / 85 HP / 67 KP / 4 AP)
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 57 HP / 46 KP / 2 AP)
Caiwareman (Lv. 1 / 28 HP / 29 KP / 3 AP) [DED]
Horde of 8 (40 HP / 2 AP)
To Hit 14, To Dodge 14
Zerg Rush (1d6+8 damage on hit)
Blaster Fire (2d6+8 damage on hit)
-----------
Nero's turn!
avatar
TheMelon93

Posts : 53
Join date : 2016-02-15
Age : 22
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by theiceblade on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:22 am

Nero eyed the corpse of the Caiwareman from his position...one of the stronger enemies...eliminated in a single blow!! he was rather impressed, taking his eyes back to the horde circling Kigo, he understood the value of eliminating these creatures quickly...and eyed the Tennenman through the group.....with them all huddled around Kigo this would be difficult...

regardless, Nero stood, arms at his side and closed his eyes. concentrating on his energy core...he had to make this work..

visually, purple energy began building around his body...flowing in a flame-like manner upwards as it slowly grew. it seemed to be...shifting slightly?

Arashi stopped in his tracks as he noticed this, he could tell that Nero was preparing something but he couldn't tell what.

as if to answer, Nero said.

"Kigo! Arashi!, im releasing my limiters." "I have no idea what those are but if you're behind the wheel it's bound to be awesome! LET EM HAVE IT!" Arashi responded. his excitement for whatever his ally had instore seemed to radiate out.
Kigo on the other handwas more curious than anything "Limiters?" he wondered allowed. what did that mean?

all the while Nero's energy continued to build. it was almost starting to look like a full aura when Nero finally felt the limiters on his Core give way.

instantly his aura exploded outwards, growing several times its normal size, the flame-like energy perceptibly shifting to a golden hue. the enemies circling kigo noticed this display and turned towards the Android.

Nero could feel the energy and heat building within his core...he knew it wouldnt be long before he had more than enough for what was coming. planting a foot behind him and outstretching his hands. the golden light seemed to flow into them, building into two orbs.

"Kigo! i suggest you get clear!!" Nero yelled over the flowing energy. understanding that something big was coming. Kigo kicked off the ground leapt clear of the Enemies.

as the energy in his hands continued to build, Nero focused on his target, standing at the back of the horde, the Tennenman!!

"Chaos...."

"AFTERBURNER!!!"

FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

A massive wave of golden light spilled from Nero's hands. the force of it causing him to skid back a bit as the ground seemed to shake a little around him. The androids, perhaps due to their inability to feel fear, instantly leapt out of the way...meanwhile the Tennenman seemed frozen in place.
The golden light enveloped it, before erupting out in an explosion that shook the immediate area!!. dust and smoke blanketing the zone. through the smoke, all that remained of the Tennenman was a charred corpse, laying in a crater.

Nero fell to one knee. the aura around him evaporating, his movements seemed sluggish. "Limiters...Restored" he said between seemingly labored breaths. he had used quite a bit of energy in a short span of time, but these breaths were more for the purpose of cooling his rapidly heated body than anything else.


Nero Uses Chaos Afterburner on Tennenman!! who critically fails to dodge!!, 59 damage!! Tennenman is incinerated by the blast!! Nero takes 2 damage from the back blast

Tennenman 57 -> 0 Nero HP 86 -> 84 Nero CP 66 -> 53


Arashi's turn!!
avatar
theiceblade

Posts : 65
Join date : 2017-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by Natsu Fury on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:13 pm

"Jeez . . . .dad was right. The world is a big place"
To Arashi this display of power was nothing short of amazing. Sure the boy was no stranger to the use of Ki attacks. However the only time he saw something of this scale was when his parents were demonstrating why bigger Ki blasts were too dangerous to teach him at the time. They were the very essence of destruction and required a much greater understanding of Ki control. In the hands of a well-trained warrior this could be used to wreak almost unimaginable havoc. At least that's what Arashi was taught.

The boy looked at his hands and asked himself. "Could . . . .I do that?"
"ELIMINATE!!!" Shouted one of the Androids robotically. Arashi snapped back to attention just in time to see eight Androids making a break for Nero. Though Nero was completely fine from a technical standpoint, from a visual standpoint he appeared as exhausted, and the Androids were hungry to take advantage of this opportunity.
Arashi quickly dropped the day dreaming and kicked off the ground. He sent himself flying through the air towards the front of the herd. He curled up into a ball as he rolled through tge air. Several seconds before reaching the ground he extended his leg and attempted to take out one of the Androids with a rolling heel kick while they were focused on Nero.

Surprisingly though the Android that the adolescent was targeting quickly noticed the Saiyan's shadow on the ground and deduced it was time for evasive action. It quickly rolled out of the way and effectively avoided the explosive rolling kick which ended up hitying the ground below. As soon as his heel made contact a small explosion of dirt erupted from the point of impact. The androids halted there advsnce, not hoping to be caught by any unexpected surprises. The cloud of dust soon cleared, revealing Arashi just standing there dusting off his body. Arashi put up his fits and taunted the Androids with a cocky grin.
"Come and get it."

Arashi attempts a kick but misses!!!
avatar
Natsu Fury

Posts : 128
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by TheMelon93 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:11 pm

With both creatures out of the picture, Kigo chose to wait patiently for the androids surrounding him. Their movements were all very deliberate, none too out of place. His eyes carefully picked through each of them, searching for that one errant twitch. Unfortunately for him, all of them raised their hands, generating orbs of energy which surged toward him. Kigo leaped outside of the blast zone, with the beams meeting in a burst of light.
-----------
Horde of 8 attempts to use Blaster Fire on Kigo, but their attack misses!
-----------
Still hovering in the air, his eyes scanned for his next target. Upon finding one just in front of him, Kigo's body tensed, diving down to the android. He outstretched his leg, planning to stomp this one to the ground. The android dodged out of the way, with Kigo's kick burrowing into the ground. The dust cleared, revealing that the androids were moving to surround him again. “Damn, guess I wasn't fast enough,” the human scorned himself.
-----------
Kigo attempts to retaliate against the Horde, but also misses!
-----------
He pulled his leg out from the hole he just made, dusting himself off. His eyes watched the mechs more cautiously; this time, he darted to one of them, engaging it in a brief exchange. The android threw a few punches and kicks, all of which slipped right past him. Closing up on it, Kigo tried smashing it down with a left hook, but his fist swiped only air.

The android had stepped back, narrowly avoiding his blow. “It seems like they're adapting to my moves, too,” Kigo speculated.
-----------
Kigo burns an AP to attack once more, only to miss yet again!
-----------
Stat Block (Lv. / HP / KP / ... / AP)
-----------
Arashi (Lv. 3 / 111 HP / 138 KP / 2 AP)
Nero (Lv. 2 / 86 HP / 53 CP / 3 AP)
Kigo (Lv. 2 / 85 HP / 67 KP / 3 AP)
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 57 HP / 46 KP / 2 AP) [DED]
Caiwareman (Lv. 1 / 28 HP / 29 KP / 3 AP) [DED]
Horde of 8 (40 HP / 2 AP)
To Hit 14, To Dodge 14
Zerg Rush (1d6+8 damage on hit)
Blaster Fire (2d6+8 damage on hit)
-----------
Nero's turn!
avatar
TheMelon93

Posts : 53
Join date : 2016-02-15
Age : 22
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by theiceblade on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:20 am

eyeing the droids from his position. Nero got back to his feet, having recovered from his aterburner. and cupped his hand, purple energy flowing from it and forming into a sphere.
he extended his arm towards them, and fired the blast. however the droids notice this, and every single one of them in the blasts path easily weave out of the way. the blast crashing into the landscape behind them.

Nero attempts a BEB against the horde of 8 a miss!! Nero CP 53 -> 49

Arashi's turn!!
avatar
theiceblade

Posts : 65
Join date : 2017-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by Natsu Fury on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:24 am

The androids aren't moving an inch. It was clear that this group was not going to take any risks. Arashi on the other hand was not nearly as patient. He charged in with a Muay Thai stance at the ready. He then positioned himself in front of the nearest Android and swung his right elbow at its head. However the boys form was off and the Android saw it coming a mile away. The Android leaped back quickly avoiding danger!
"Damn!"
Arashi attempts an elbow and misses!
avatar
Natsu Fury

Posts : 128
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by SSJRandomMaster on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:28 am

The intruders had been there for quite some time. And they had already eradicated the backup too... That meant there was only one thing to do. Of the eight robots, six trained their sights on Kigo and began opening fire. Kigo staggered as he tried to dodge, and got clipped with a red energy bolt as he tried to recover. Kigo turned and faced the bullets, as they continued to make impact, trying to protect himself the best he could... Meanwhile, two began to send out a signal to the center outpost, desperately trying to warn command of the threat...

Horde of 8 uses their Blaster Fire on Kigo, inflicting 20 damage! (Kigo HP 85 -> 65) Horde of 8 has called in an Alert! Their Alert will resolve next round if not defeated before then!
-----------------
Round 3 start!
Initiative order
Kigo (19)
Nero (11)
Arashi (7)
Horde of 8 (7)


Stat Block (Lv. / HP / KP / ... / AP)
-----------
Arashi (Lv. 3 / 111 HP / 138 KP / 2 AP)
Nero (Lv. 2 / 84 HP / 53 CP / 3 AP)
Kigo (Lv. 2 / 65 HP / 67 KP / 3 AP)
Horde of 8 (40 HP / 2 AP) [Alerted - calling in alert]
To Hit 14, To Dodge 14
Zerg Rush (1d6+8 damage on hit)
Blaster Fire (2d6+8 damage on hit)
--------
Kigo's turn!

_________________
"Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself. And when you do, pass it on to the future."
avatar
SSJRandomMaster

Posts : 579
Join date : 2014-07-11
Age : 25
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by TheMelon93 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:45 am

Kigo was forced to put up a cross guard as the bullets continued pelting and scraping through him. The blaster fire began kicking up smoke everywhere. Visibility was near absolute zero; Kigo couldn't see a thing, but luckily for him, the same seemed to hold true for the androids. The precision with which they initially fired began slipping, and their shots became sloppy. Soon, they stopped altogether.

After a few seconds, one of them stepped forward. Its eyes lit up briefly, stating in a dull monotone, “Target lost. Switching to--” Before it could finish its statement, Kigo soared out from the smoke, quickly assessing their positions. Having only a split second before they retrained their fire on him, Kigo quickly dropped down on the android that had stepped forth.

The poor robot had no time to calculate its escape route as Kigo's feet met its face, crushed underneath from the full force generated by his momentum and body weight. Wasting no time, he kicked what remained of its chassis into another one, destroying it as well. The human bounded to a third with his fist drawn back; his opponent tried to lift its hand up to fire upon him, but it was too late.

Kigo drew himself deeper than its firing range, his arm sliding in place for his fist to make contact with its face. His counter punch met its mark, distorting the android's facial features before he tore its head clean off its shoulders.
-----------------
Kigo attacks the Horde successfully, dealing 14 damage! (Horde HP 40 → 26)
-----------------
Nero's turn!
avatar
TheMelon93

Posts : 53
Join date : 2016-02-15
Age : 22
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by Natsu Fury on Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:19 am

Kigo was doing great paying back the Androids for the damage they dealt him prior to their sudden drop in numbers. With only four androids left and Nero finishing his cool down period the result was all but obvious. Nero walked up to Arashi, placing his hand on his shoulder.
“I thank you for the moment of repose. Shall we finish this together?”
“Yeah!”

They both engaged there individual fighting stances and with Nero back in play the remaining Androids seemed to be preparing for another rush. “We’ll eliminate them one at a time together.” It was that statement which set in motion their combined frontal assault! The Android along with his Saiyan cohort pounce with little delay. The Android was helpless as it couldn’t even hold them off for more than five before it fed a buffet of punches. The other Androids had no plans of letting this process repeat itself. So the remaining trio charged head first towards the dynamic duo! Nero on the other hand had already estimated that this was one out of three possible responses to his united front with Arashi. The albino Android speed past the two droids in the front with amazing footwork and talked the third droid in the back to the ground! Now perfectly mounted Nero started to beat into the droids skull with a flurry of punches. While this pummeling was taking place the last two androids went after him wanting to end Nero’s rampage!

Then out out of nowhere Arashi appeared blocking their path. ‘Hello again” the Saiyan said before shoulder checking one of them several feet back. The second android turned around in an attempted to help but was interrupted by a punched to the back of the head. The Android fell to one knee before looking back at Nero and his oil covered hands. The android no longer seemed to care about the odds as it simply began a wild rush of wide swings; none of which even came close to hitting the light-footed Android. Nero continued to dodge without launching a single counter attack. He was clearly waiting for something and that moment was right . . . . . .about . .  .NOW! In the distance a loud ringing could be heard as Nero’s metal hands shoved a double palm strike into the androids chest and sending it flying into the android Arashi’s punch sent rocketing through the air. The two androids slammed into each other in mid air but somehow they managed to land and remain on their feet. Although that didn't last long for the two Warriors were on them in seconds and began to sandwich them with two colliding walls of punches. Nero and Arashi soon stopped their assault as all that remained was a mangled mess of steel parts.

Nero initiated a team Attack with Arashi! Both used punch and dealt 26 Damage!
(Horde HP 26>0)


"Great work dude!" Arashi said with a big thumbs up!

"Thank you. Your performance was quite commendable as well."
avatar
Natsu Fury

Posts : 128
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by SSJRandomMaster on Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:50 am

It seemed that the area was clear, and the group could move on, but without warning, something large and imposing landed down in front of the group--a being that Neror and Arashi knew all too well. A Big Sentry now stood in front of the group. Apparently it hadn't quite known they were there, but that was going to change. A red light began to shine from it.

"Intruders sighted..." It droned, "Preparing to eliminate..."
-----------
Battle continues! Big Sentry A intrudes!

Round 4 start!


Initiative order
Kigo (19)
Nero (11)
Arashi (7)
Big Sentry A (1)

Stat Block (Lv. / HP / KP / ... / AP)
-----------
Arashi (Lv. 3 / 111 HP / 138 KP / 2 AP)
Nero (Lv. 2 / 84 HP / 53 CP / 3 AP)
Kigo (Lv. 2 / 65 HP / 67 KP / 3 AP)
Big Sentry A (Lv. 2 / 94 HP / 99 KP / 3 AP)

Kigo's turn!

_________________
"Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself. And when you do, pass it on to the future."
avatar
SSJRandomMaster

Posts : 579
Join date : 2014-07-11
Age : 25
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Break It Out! The Meteor Hammer!

Post by TheMelon93 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:09 am

Intimidating. That was the first word Kigo's mind encountered when he stared this hulking monstrosity down. Although he wasn't afraid, his legs didn't respond as his eyes remained fixated on the menace before him. Arashi and Nero pulled out of their initial stupor, with the Saiyan yelling out to his comrade. “Kigo, move!” Snapping back to reality, Kigo leaped back to avoid a huge swipe from the mech. The hairs on his neck stood up as he felt its cold fingers cut swaths through the air.

He stumbled a bit on landing, with his knees buckling under him. Just from that swipe alone, he knew this one wasn't like the rest of those run-of-the-mill scrap heaps they had trashed only moments earlier. The mech suddenly took a step forward, putting its knee down. A cloud of steam burst out from behind it, and an acrid smell filled the air. Suddenly, it blasted off toward him, closing the distance within a blink of an eye.

“Ngh!” He sidestepped it, narrowly avoiding the charge by an inch. It skidded to a complete stop, leaving Kigo an opportunity to attack it from behind. He spun around, intending to catch its back with a hook kick, but to no avail. His foot only made a resounding thud against its metal plate; the sentry didn't even look bothered in the slightest.

“No effect!?” was all the flabbergasted human could muster. The robot whirred around, attempting to swat at him again. Kigo leaped back once more, creating an ample gap between them. His heart racing, a thundercloud of thoughts pounded away in his head. Knowing he had to calm down, he started taking in slow, deep breaths. The mech charged him again; the results were the same, only Kigo dodged it a bit more gracefully this time. The turbulence with which his thoughts flowed stilled; after sorting through all the motions they had traded thus far, he was able to come to a conclusion, “No...I felt the metal dent a little with that kick... And there was a small delay before it could close the distance...In that case...” Every muscle in his body tensed, with the adrenaline that had overtaken him seconds ago now spiking.

“I'll hit it with full strength when its guard is down...!” He growled, his adrenaline converting into raw power.

The mech set down to prepare its charge maneuver again. Seeing his opportunity, Kigo took the initiative, fully intent on ending it with this move. Moving at full speed, he caught it before it could even complete its preparations, driving his elbow into its face. Time slowed down again as air calmly filled his lungs.

All too quickly, Kigo dove right into his opponent with a flurry of blows, burying his punches into its face and torso. It beeped frantically as it tried to reassess the situation and evade each blow, but the human refused to let up, giving it blow after punishing blow. A left hook, a right straight, a roundhouse kick, all of his attacks blended together into one huge offensive string. Each strike he dealt it warped the armor plating further, bending the machinery inside out of place. After a few more seconds, he delivered a brutal hammer fist to its head, forcing it to fall to its knees and leaving its chin completely exposed.

Armed with the perfect setup to the coup de grace, Kigo bent low to the ground; in an explosive bound, Kigo's knee smashed into the Sentry's chin, nearly shattering its steel jaw. Time halted to a complete stop for this single moment, as he could feel the metal creak under the pressure from his knee. It made a deafening CRACK!, which echoed around the battlefield. Bits and screws flew all over, littering the ground...
-----------
Kigo uses his signature technique Meteor Hammer on the Big Sentry! He successfully deals 46 damage! (Kigo KP 67 → 40) (Big Sentry HP 94 → 48)  As the technique also has a Bleeding effect, the Big Sentry will lose 5 HP every turn for five turns!
-----------
...but Kigo wasn't done yet. Any normal person would have been hospitalized for weeks after that devastating combination, but this thing was no person. He skidded just behind it, and delivered a hard side kick to its back, nearly inverting the armor covering it. It soared through the air and crashed into the ground, turning a good yard of it into a dirt pit. Kigo heaved out the breath he'd been holding, with time resuming its normal flow. He dropped to one knee, panting and wheezing. Sweat flooded out from every pore in his body while his lungs burned, gasping for air.

Starting with slow, easy breaths, he relaxed, the adrenaline fading from his muscles. To his chagrin, he could hear the distinct whir of machinery, and something heavy stamp into the ground. Lo and behold, as he looked up, the Sentry was back to its feet, albeit heavily damaged.
-----------
Kigo burns an AP to strike the Big Sentry with a kick, dealing 11 damage! (Kigo AP 3 → 2) (Big Sentry HP 48 → 37)
-----------
Scrutinizing the damage he had dealt to it, he could only manage a dry chuckle, “Heh... Even after that, it's still standing... And I'm the one who's out of breath.” Kigo pulled himself back up into a fighting stance, with each breath he took slowly replenishing his stamina.
-----------
Nero's turn!
avatar
TheMelon93

Posts : 53
Join date : 2016-02-15
Age : 22
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by theiceblade on Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:35 am

Nero knew they had to destroy this thing quickly, the Big sentries are formidable opponents. he dashed forwards, his body seeming to dissapear. Reappearing right behind the sentry!!. drawning his leg back he swung out with a kick that hammered against the side of the big sentries head!!. launching it back severl feet.

Mero kept up the assault. pursuing the sentry and hammering it with a volley of blows before knocking it back one final time. the droid fell to the ground hard. and just managed to stagger to its feet. clearly in poor shape.

Nero Kicks BSA, who critically fails to dodge!! 16 damage, Nero then burns an AP to punch BSA. a hit!! 9 damage.
BSA HP 37 -> 12 Nero AP 3 -> 2


Arashi's turn!!
avatar
theiceblade

Posts : 65
Join date : 2017-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by Natsu Fury on Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:36 am

The Android was clearly on its last legs. The damage it sustained from the human and Android combatants was just far to significant. The damage from Kigo was especially potent and quite frankly had it not been for him this Centry may not have been in this position.
Arashi slammed one fist in his open palm and laughed.
"Okay buddy I think it about time someone sent u to that great big junkyard. . . . . IN THE SKY!"

Arashi jump head-first towards the Androids dented face. He began to wined up a left punch at full speed while in mid air. With Arashi's monstrous strentgh this was going to be the straw that broke the camel's back. At least that's how it should've ended,however Arashi underestimated the persistence that was programed within this war machine.

Quickly bursts of red energy were being fired out of the machines palms! Almost in the same fashion as a rocket being launched! The big centry was propelled straight up into the air by the combined force of the blasts. Allowing it to effectively avoid the overzealous Saiyan halfling. Leaving the boy to continue flying through the air.
"Oh no" Arashi said has the weight of his error sunk in. He put his hands up just in time to save himself from an embarrassing face plant and followed up with a flip back onto his feet!

Arashi turned around to look up at the Centry now hovering in the air.
"I swear to god if I was part Kryptonian to you wouldn't feel so safe up there!"

Arashi tried to use punch but missed!

Big Centry's turn!!!
avatar
Natsu Fury

Posts : 128
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by SSJRandomMaster on Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:53 am

At the start of its turn, Big Sentry A takes 5 damage due to Bleeding status! (HP 12 -> 7)

Big Sentry A collapsed to one knee again shortly after landing, though this was due to its ability to fly inexplicably shorting out. It glared around, as though deciding on something. Whatever went through its motherboards, it didn’t decide to kill itself this time. Instead, it lowered its shoulder, bullcharging at Kigo…

And Kigo proceeded to jump clear of the attack, completely fine. The Big Sentry slumped over, seemingly despairing if such a thing was possible, white-hot sparks pouring out of its body.

Big Sentry A uses Bulldozing Charge (KP 99 -> 84), but misses Kigo, his intended target!
-------------
However, help soon came.

“Scree!”

“Intruders sighted…”

Big Sentry A almost seemed to perk up. An intact version of itself now bullcharged forward, leaping down and getting into a ready pose, its one eye gleaming. The Saibaman this time was white-the Jinkouman had appeared, and it brandished its claws and fangs in an attempt to be intimidating.
---------------------
Round 5 start!
Big Sentry B and Jinkouman intrude!

Initiative order
Kigo (19)
Big Sentry B (19)
Nero (11)
Jinkouman (8)
Arashi (7)
Big Sentry A (1)

Stat Block (Lv. / HP / KP / ... / AP)
-----------
Arashi (Lv. 3 / 111 HP / 138 KP / 2 AP)
Nero (Lv. 2 / 84 HP / 53 CP / 2 AP)
Kigo (Lv. 2 / 65 HP / 40 KP / 2 AP)
Big Sentry A (Lv. 2 / 7 HP / 84 KP / 2 AP)
Big Sentry B (Lv. 2 / 94 HP / 99 KP / 3 AP)
Jinkouman (Lv. 2 / 48 HP / 61 KP / 5 AP)

Kigo’s turn!

_________________
"Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself. And when you do, pass it on to the future."
avatar
SSJRandomMaster

Posts : 579
Join date : 2014-07-11
Age : 25
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by TheMelon93 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:03 am

Weary of the rather annoying, though admittedly staunch resistance that it continued to put up, Kigo decided that it was better to take care of the Big Sentry now before dealing with the two newcomers. Taking hold of the field underfoot, he charged at the damaged metal giant, going in for a punch. He stretched out his back muscles as he propelled forward, throwing his full body weight into a lunge punch. His target remained deathly still, but for all that statue-like stillness, the machinery clicking within it made no indications that it was anywhere close to out of steam.

Cold steel intermingled with the white-hot sensation of pain spreading over Kigo's face as his attack was countered with a near-perfect right hook from the Big Sentry. His body contorted slightly from the sudden change in trajectory, a blow that likely would have put down any normal human...
-------------
Kigo tries to finish off Big Sentry A with a punch, but is countered! Kigo takes 9 damage! (Kigo HP 65 → 56) (Big Sentry A AP 2 → 1)

-------------
...but just as the Big Sentry was no person, Kigo was no ordinary human. His eyes stubbornly clamped themselves open as he rotated his torso the other way, raising his other fist. Sheer grit turned the man's arm into a right hook, which sheared off the Sentry's face, ripping away its mechanical cortex.
-------------
As the Big Sentry counters, Kigo uses an AP to punch Big Sentry A again! Big Sentry A takes 11 damage and is destroyed! (Big Sentry HP 7 → 0) (Kigo AP 2 → 1)
-------------
Kigo fell over to the ground, working through the damage he had just sustained. “Aggh, damn thing put up a fight til the very end... For all the trouble it gave us, it wasn't half-bad.” He managed to wheeze out in between breaths. He got to his knees, finally taking notice of the newly arrived Jinkouman and Big Sentry. Smirking, he could only say, “Well, shit.”
-------------
Big Sentry B's turn!
avatar
TheMelon93

Posts : 53
Join date : 2016-02-15
Age : 22
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by SSJRandomMaster on Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:08 am

Big Sentry B scanned the intruders further, charging into the fray together with the Jinkouman. It didn’t seem to care who it hit, despite Kigo’s finishing off Big Sentry A. It set its sights on Arashi, and rushed him. Arashi, hesitant for a moment due to the Jinkouman’s appearance (perhaps remembering what he’d done to its buddy?), noticed the punch a moment too late, and took the robot’s left cross directly across his face.

Big Sentry B attacks Arashi with a punch, inflicting 12 damage! (Arashi HP 111 -> 99)

Nero’s turn!

_________________
"Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself. And when you do, pass it on to the future."
avatar
SSJRandomMaster

Posts : 579
Join date : 2014-07-11
Age : 25
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by theiceblade on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:00 am

"reinforcements..great" Nero said, he had hoped this zone would be another easy victory...regardless now was not the time to lament.

Nero charged straight for the Big sentry, just after it had attacked Arashi. the droid managed to notice Nero, and leapt back. Nero pursued and manged to catch the droid with a hard right to the jaw, just as it landed.


Nero punches BSB its a hit!! 9 damage BSB HP 94 -> 85

Jinkouman's Turn
avatar
theiceblade

Posts : 65
Join date : 2017-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by SSJRandomMaster on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:46 am

The Jinkouman screed as it took a step back, trying to gauge its enemy now. It soon set its sights on Nero, and raised both of its clawed, three-fingered hands in Nero’s direction, purple energy charging in its hands. A small blast came forth, leaping at Nero, but that was all part of the Jinkouman’s plan. Nero leapt out of the way easily, but he was soon alerted to the Jinkouman’s position…

The Jinkouman now supported its left arm with its right, charging more energy into its palm… only for the energy to disperse, the Jinkouman accidentally overstepping its bounds…

Across time and space, its brothers suffered similar mishaps…

Jinkouman attacks Nero with a basic energy attack (Jinkouman KP 61 -> 57), but misses; it uses an AP to try again, this time charging it (Jinkouman KP 57 -> 49; AP 5 -> 4), but fails its manipulation check!
Arashi’s turn!

_________________
"Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself. And when you do, pass it on to the future."
avatar
SSJRandomMaster

Posts : 579
Join date : 2014-07-11
Age : 25
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by Natsu Fury on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:36 am

Arashi looked at the sky as he laid on the floor rubbing his cheek. Though the blow was not exactly fatal it didn't exactly sit well with the boy. He placed both his hands on the ground behind the back of his head then lifted both his legs. With a quick shove he popped back on to his feet. "Alright big guy you get to go down first!"

With that declaration of war arashi lowered his stance and open to both his palms. He eyed the large Androids legs and planned on channeling his inner Luchador. Even if he didn't fully grasp the concept of wrestling His legs begin to tense up with power and his stance only got lower until he was putting all of his weight on the tips of his toes. Like a bullet he went flying towards the Centry with a full strength leap.

Though it was a good effort the Centry knew his plan and reacted accordingly. Right before Arashi could get his hands on it the Centry jumped up just in time. Leaving Arashi to grasp nothing but air

Arashi attempts to grapple but misses


"Oh no you don't!"
Arashi slammed his hands against the ground causing him to filp back onto his feet! Arashi charged the Centry once again but the bulky behemoth of a machine just swatted him away like a fly. Arashi fortunately put up a guard just in time to avoid any damage to his body. However it didn't do much to protect his pride.

Arashi paid one AP to grapple again but fails! (Arashi AP2>1)


Clearly charging the machine like a mad Bull wasn't going to work. However there was one tactic arashi hadn't tried. It was a basic technique he saw characters pull off in one of his favorite cop shows. Though it seems to work most of the time not sure it would work in real life.
"Oh well" Arashi shrugged
"Won't know untill I try!"
Once again Arashi confronted the Centry but this time he was back to using his fists. The Centry responded in kind and they both started to exchange punchs!

"Wait for it. Wait . . . . NOW"
Right as the Centry threw a left cross Arashi ceased his punching and moved to the machine's left side. Arashi grabbed onto its left arm with his left instantly and motioned behind the Centry's back. Then the Saiyan placed his right hand unto his opponents shoulder,sinking his fingers into it. Before the machine could react the amateur Grappler forced it down to its knees showed no signs of letting go no matter how much it struggled.
"Stop. . . resisting!"

Arashi payed one AP to Grapple and succeeds! (Arashi AP 1>0)
avatar
Natsu Fury

Posts : 128
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by SSJRandomMaster on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:52 am

Round Six start!

Initiative order
Kigo (19)
Big Sentry B (19)
Nero (11)
Jinkouman (8)
Arashi (7)

Stat Block (Lv. / HP / KP / ... / AP)
-----------
Arashi (Lv. 3 / 99 HP / 138 KP / 0 AP) [Grappling Big Sentry B]
Nero (Lv. 2 / 84 HP / 53 CP / 2 AP)
Kigo (Lv. 2 / 56 HP / 40 KP / 1 AP)
Big Sentry B (Lv. 2 / 85 HP / 99 KP / 3 AP) [Grappled by Arashi]
Jinkouman (Lv. 2 / 48 HP / 49 KP / 4 AP)

Kigo’s turn!

_________________
"Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself. And when you do, pass it on to the future."
avatar
SSJRandomMaster

Posts : 579
Join date : 2014-07-11
Age : 25
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by TheMelon93 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:19 am

Struggling to keep it contained, Arashi forced his weight on the Big Sentry. The pistons inside it were firing madly to break free, but the Saiyan's strength proved too much. Kigo was watching this as he was catching his breath from finishing off its fellow robot. Glancing quickly between the Jinkouman and the Big Sentry, he weighed his options.

“Should I take out the other robot, or should I take care of his little friend there?” ruminated Kigo, watching the tiny creature circle Nero, whose attention was focused on it in kind. After a few seconds of deliberation, he finally came to a decision.

“Arashi, keep your grip on him, no matter what!” Kigo yelled over.

Arashi realized he was planning to attack him, and grunted out a strained “Do it!”

Kigo nodded, and took in a deep breath. All at once, his stamina returned to him, and more. He calmly focused his energy, condensing and tempering it within the confines of his body. He wasn't sure if he could finish it with his next move, but he knew that he was going to hit this one a lot harder than he did with the last android.

The intensity with which his energy was concentrated was seeping out, bursting as Kigo launched himself from his position to the Big Sentry. Seeing this, Arashi braced for impact. As deeply rooted in the ground as he was, even the Saiyan could not stop both himself and the Sentry from being sent sliding across the dirt by a flying kick from the human.

Kigo steeled himself, and dashed forward again, spinning around and backfisting the robot, sending its head reeling back. He continued his assault by driving an elbow into its torso, which caused its head to come recoiling back. Kigo drove a left hook into its face, slammed a right straight into its exposed neck, delivered a side kick to its knee, brought an axe handle down on its slumped form...

...until he became nothing but a tornado of attacks. To the normal eye, he was but a blur, lashing out with a ferocity that could destroy even the sturdiest of cities. Even with Arashi's added weight, Kigo had no trouble bending and pushing the android to his whim through each of his blows. The Saiyan could only hang on for dear life as Kigo continued whaling on the robot.

Dents, holes, and cracks littered its body with each hit Kigo gave it. The human stepped back, lowering his right fist. The Big Sentry only needed that momentary delay to perform enough calculations to move itself just enough to avoid the penultimate blow. It ducked as soon as Kigo fired off his trademark hammer fist...

...only for Kigo's knee to meet its jaw on the way down. He erupted from the ground, his knee grinding the steel plating down to a smooth concave. Its head flinched backward, the cogs and screws creaking inside its shell. Kigo descended, finally bringing down his hammer, cracking and destroying a part of the mech's face.
-----------
Kigo once again unleashes Meteor Hammer on Big Sentry B, dealing 61 damage! (Kigo KP 40 → 13) (Big Sentry B HP 85 → 24) As per Bleeding effect, Big Sentry B will lose 5 HP at the start of its turn for every round!
-----------
Its head and torso faltered, stopping just short of touching the ground. The Sentry's mental capacity was temporarily rendered inoperative, leaving it wide open for another attack. Seeing this, Kigo whirled around, extending his leg for a spinning roundhouse kick, hoping to finish it.
-----------
Kigo uses up an AP to kick the Big Sentry, inflicting an additional 14 damage! (Kigo AP 1 → 0) (Big Sentry B HP 24 → 10)
-----------
The resulting CLANG! reverberated through the battlefield, ringing free in Arashi's ears. Both robot and Saiyan were almost sent tumbling to the ground as their feet broke across the ground, but Arashi maintained hold on both the ground and the Sentry. However, it too was far from finished.

Steam pillowed out from its crevices, and the mech's armor plating began heating up. Within seconds it was back to wresting itself free of Arashi's grasp, with the Saiyan forcing himself to hold his ground.

“Dammit! It's...still...moving!?!?” Arashi scowled in between breaths. Kigo tried to move to finish it, but couldn't hold his own breath any longer. He gasped for as he clutched his abdomen. He was surprised at how well this thing could move. Normal people would have surely been crippled from that, or perhaps even killed, but Kigo kept forgetting that he wasn't dealing with normal people...
-----------
Big Sentry B's turn!
avatar
TheMelon93

Posts : 53
Join date : 2016-02-15
Age : 22
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by SSJRandomMaster on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:42 am

The Big Sentry sparked, damaged severely by Kigo’s assault. Arashi was unaffected by the sparking, surprisingly, given the severity of its injuries, but Big Sentry was far from done…

Big Sentry B fails its Willpower save (10 + Kigo’s level) and takes 5 Bleeding damage! (HP 10 -> 5)

It continued to thrash about in Arashi’s grip, and eventually broke free, Arashi belting out another curse as the robot lurched forward, turning its dented skull slightly to acknowledge Arashi, swinging out at him with all the force he could muster, but Arashi easily leapt back to avoid the wild swing…

Big Sentry B successfully wrestles free of Arashi’s grip! It then tries to burn an AP to attack Arashi, but the attack misses! (AP 3 -> 2)

However, the half-Saiyan was not the robot’s true target. It eyed Kigo with animosity, and lowered its shoulder, preparing to charge Kigo. Kigo recovered from his momentary exhaustion, and just barely leapt out of the way, the robot grazing him…

Big Sentry B uses Bulldozing Charge (KP 99 -> 84) to rush Kigo, but misses! (Big Sentry AP 2 -> 1)

However, the robot wasn’t done, and rebounded. Kigo hadn’t quite noticed until it was too late, turning his head only to be bowled over completely on the rebound. The sparking robot stopped, clearly on its last legs but unwilling to give in…

Big Sentry B uses Bulldozing Charge (KP 84 -> 69; AP 1 -> 0) to rush Kigo, and hits, dealing 15 damage (Kigo HP 56 -> 41) and knocking Kigo prone!
Nero’s turn!

_________________
"Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself. And when you do, pass it on to the future."
avatar
SSJRandomMaster

Posts : 579
Join date : 2014-07-11
Age : 25
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by theiceblade on Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:17 am

the big sentry trembeled under its own weight. its body barely able to hold itself up, and yet it still refused to give in...no, Nero knew it couldnt give in even if it could want to. its programming driving it to mindlessly seek its objective no matter what.

it was time to end this, Nero's body blurred as he dashed forwards. coming upon the droid in a split second and..

CRACK.

Nero's fist dug straight into its chest. pushing through metal,wiring, synthetic muscles....the sound of the initial impact echoing throught the zone around Nero. as coolant leaked from the newly opened hole in the androids chest.

Nero had a grip on what he needed from this droid...and he tugged with all his might, despite some resistance. the droids core gave way!! nero ripped it straight out of the droids chest. the droid almost instantly lost power, the light in its eyes going out as it tipped. and fell to the ground with a hard thud.

afterwards, Nero pocketed the droids core..   "(we might be able to use this as an explosive..}" he thought.

Nero Punches BSB, a hit!! 8 damage, BSB is destroyed!! Nero makes an intelligence check to rip out the androids core!!
avatar
theiceblade

Posts : 65
Join date : 2017-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by SSJRandomMaster on Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:09 am

The Jinkouman let out a screech as the Big Sentry was toppled by Nero’s attack. It frantically searched the group of fighters, before its eyes settled on Arashi. It leapt upwards, its head splitting open, much to the surprise of all the fighters present, and sprayed a noxious spray of acid. Arashi leapt backwards, and the spray melted the dirt it landed on. Arashi, in his moment of pause, failed to get out of the way of the sharp claws, but managed to get his arm in the way in time, blood leaking from the three new wounds on his forearm from the attack.

Jinkouman attacks Arashi with Acid, but the attack misses! (KP 49 -> 33) It uses an AP (AP 4 -> 3) to claw at him and succeeds, a critical hit! However, Arashi Endures, so only takes 6 damage! (HP 99 -> 93)
Arashi’s turn!

_________________
"Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself. And when you do, pass it on to the future."
avatar
SSJRandomMaster

Posts : 579
Join date : 2014-07-11
Age : 25
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by Natsu Fury on Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:27 am

Arashi looked at the blood dripping from the claw marks on his ARM. He looked up at the ground where the Jinkoman bathed in acid, quickly noticing the hole where soil use to be. Arashi glanced back at the culprit with an angry look in his eyes and soon realized what he was dealing with. Just another instrument of destruction made to bring harm on others including him. The Jinkoman let out a nefarious laugh before attempting to slash at the Saiyan’s face again. Arashi stood there motionless for a few seconds until he quickly caught the creature’s rist with his right hand. His grip tightened like a vice before he unceremoniously tossed the Jinkoman at a nearby tree. The creature flailed as it zipped through the air, trying it’s best to regain control. It seemed to be it’s lucky day as it managed to land one foot on the trunk of the tree and latched onto it. It looked back in preparation for a counter attack but the only thing it saw was a glowing green fist hurtling towards it. With the tree acting as perfect footing it leaped over Arashi’s oncoming attack. The powered up haymaker smashed right through the tree leaving a hole right at the center
The Jinkoman safely landed a few feet away with it’s back turned to see what Arashi had done. It’s excited expression from before was completely gone once it turned to look at it’s enemy. Now all it showed was nervousness as it saw the boy casually free his arm from the hole he had made.
Arashi attempted a charged punch but misses! (Arashi KP 138>135)
avatar
Natsu Fury

Posts : 128
Join date : 2015-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arc I Side Story 1: Investigate the Suspicious Activity

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum