The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fateful Battle at the Bakery! That Cinnamon Roll Is Mine! (Erica vs Mina)

3 posters

Go down

Fateful Battle at the Bakery! That Cinnamon Roll Is Mine! (Erica vs Mina) Empty Fateful Battle at the Bakery! That Cinnamon Roll Is Mine! (Erica vs Mina)

Post by TheMelon93 Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:16 am

The city of Townsvi--er, wait, I mean, New York City! A booming, bustling capital in the melting pot that is America!

~Ding!~

“...Is abuzz with something new!? As it turns out, all of our fair city’s citizens are flocking to Vanilla Mia, a popular new sweets venue that has opened just this year! Food critics are calling it the greatest in desert delicatesse en masse, with some even declaring it to be one of the finest culinary establishments in the world! As of now, it appears to be unveiling a new food item, dubbed the Golden Roll, which, as you can see on our crowd cam, has the masses lining the streets just to get a look!”

These words rang out of Times Square’s many displays; as the city’s main commercial center, it was no surprise that the proceedings garnered the attention that its population was giving the bakery. Vanilla Mia, a bakery that had opened only within the past six months, building with it a reputation that many coveted, and so many more admired.

What was it known for? Why sweets, of course!

For all the bluster and praise surrounding it, its size was quite contrary to the enormous fame it got. It was but a small enterprise, run by a small team of ten. Yet, somehow, they managed to serve and fulfill each individual order at astonishing speeds, leading to rumors about what kind of people they were. Whether they were aliens, mutants, gods, or just bakers who were really good at their job, all of the gossip pointed to how seemingly superhuman their abilities were.

It was with their latest attraction, the Golden Roll, that they had drawn so many people, who literally lined blocks upon blocks of the city. But you’re not here to read about those people, are you?

On this very special occasion, two certain clients were invested in this particular treat, and it seemed that they were dead set on tasting it in its full essence.

This is the story of how two girls became the best of friends…

...after causing the near-total destruction of the city, of course.
TheMelon93
TheMelon93

Back to top Go down

Fateful Battle at the Bakery! That Cinnamon Roll Is Mine! (Erica vs Mina) Empty Re: Fateful Battle at the Bakery! That Cinnamon Roll Is Mine! (Erica vs Mina)

Post by Anim8or55 Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:01 pm

This quaint little store opens at 9 A.M. sharp, usually to a large line already ready and waiting long before the door is unlocked. For hours the workers would fill the orders of hundreds of customers, never seeing a slowdown at any moment. People of various shapes and sizes would be seen, each blending in with the next, however there seemed to be a few exceptions in the crowd. 

Mixed in with the others waiting in line one would see something standing with a light pink hue taking up most of its body. And for contrast, a few people behind stood a figure with skin as white as snow. Even those waiting in line couldn't help but notice, but still they heeded them no mind. As with every customer attended to meant that they were closer to the inevitable. 

While Vanilla Mai was, officially, open from 9 to 9, it hasn't been able to stay open long enough for its official closing time. Because always, no matter how much the store would try to prepare, they would find themselves sold out hours before that. 

"This is the last Golden Roll of the day!" one of the employs called out to a loud groan (and a thrown chair) from the crowd. But there was one happy face among them, a pink and somewhat adorable one who liked her lips as the last roll was going to her. 

"Here you go maam" the man said, no sign of surprise towards his customers appearance. This girl, Mina as she was called, reached out for the roll, but suddenly found herself being pushed aside. 

"Oi love, I have a propositions for ya." A woman with snow white skin and blue hair said looking towards the worker. Mina tried to push back against the hand on her face holding her aside, but found that this strange woman was stronger than she looked. "How about you give me the roll, and I'll pay double?" the albino named Erica leaned in towards him and said in a whisper. 

"Do me this favor and I'll give ya a mighty kind tip when you get off." she added with a wink.
Anim8or55
Anim8or55

Back to top Go down

Fateful Battle at the Bakery! That Cinnamon Roll Is Mine! (Erica vs Mina) Empty Re: Fateful Battle at the Bakery! That Cinnamon Roll Is Mine! (Erica vs Mina)

Post by TheMelon93 Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:52 pm

Mina was normally a pleasant person; some would even dare to describe her as passive in most situations. This was not such a situation. The lady who had rudely shoved her aside certainly had little consideration for punctuality, but carried an air about her which belied an unwarranted case of inflated self importance.

...at least that’s how Mina saw her as soon as she tried to swipe the Golden Roll out from her hands. Keeping her cool, she spoke up, “Excuse me, but I believe I was in front of the line…” For all the politeness she could muster, it didn’t seem like the other girl was all that interested in reciprocating.

“Look, babe, you’re cute and all, but there’s always tomorrow, y’know. I’ll even buy you one for tomorrow, capische?” the pale girl responded. Before Mina could debate on her statement, the cashier took this moment to interrupt.

“Actually, ladies, this is a bi-monthly event. There won’t be any more Golden Rolls for the next two months.”

Mina’s blood froze at that. Two months? She had to sit and suffer through two months of waiting before she could once again behold that delicious, golden splendor? Why settle for that when it was right there, literally just begging her to snatch it away and gobble it up, bite after scrumptious bite?! “A-actually, I’ll pay you triple what she’s paying!” Mina raised her voice. The girl next to her on the counter actually seemed stunned at her outburst, but resolved to not back down.

“Hey, look, I suggest you back down on this one, lady, you don’t want to come between me and this Roll! I’ve waited weeks for this!” The other girl also raised her voice. What started as a one sided bidding war soon devolved into a shouting match. Even words would eventually fail, and it was evident that a fight was going to break out.

Their argument ended with their declarations of war:

“I’m taking home the Gold, baby!”

“That cinnamon roll is mine!”
-------------------------------
Battle Start!
Round One
Initiative:
Mina (21)
Erica (7)
Character (HP/KP/.../AP)
Mina (83 HP / 113 KP/ 77 MP / 6 AP )
Erica (52 HP /127 KP / 4 AP )
------------------------------
Mina's turn!
Determined to not let this girl have the first bite of the Roll, Mina stepped forward, throwing out a light punch. Of course, she didn't know that she was dealing with no average fighter at all. The girl simply sidestepped, and pivoted around her gracefully. A smug smirk was draped across her lips as she turned to look at Mina.

Mina makes an attack against Erica, but misses!

"Oi, love, was that a punch you were throwing at me or did you need to stop and tie your shoes, eh?" She said, her accent becoming more Cockney as if to mock Mina. Mina didn't let a lot of things get under her skin, but this person was certainly starting to...

Erica's turn!
TheMelon93
TheMelon93

Back to top Go down

Post by Anim8or55 Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:28 am

After her small bout of mockery Erica turned back to the worker and the Golden Roll. "S'cuse me mate, be a dear and keep this safe for me ay? Thank you kindly." Erica then turned back to Mina with a sly grin on her face as she extended her arm out to her side. 

"This might get a lil bit ugly and I don't want to ruin a good roll ya know?" An orb of energy formed in Erica's palm and after grabbing hold of it she threw it at Mina like a baseball. Mina, however, wasn't as surprised after Erica managed to dodge her lack attack. So just as her opponent had done before Mina simple moved over, avoiding the orb of energy. 

"Well aren't you the quick one." Erica flipped her hand over and extended two fingers, quickly motioning them towards her. Mina arched a brow, wondering if her opponent was motioning her to come in closer, only for a sharp main to erupt on her back. 

"Tt" She scowled as she looked back at the smoke trail on her back. The ki ball Erica had thrown earlier having been manipulated to whip right back around and hit her from behind. "You're just full of tricks, aren't you?" Mina said with a slightly annoyed voice. 

Erica chuckled, leaning back on the counter behind her "Wouldn't you like to know, bubblegum?"

------------------------------------
Erica missed her initial attack but burned an AP to strike again AP 4 -> 3  KP 127 - > 119, Erica deals 13 points of damage! HP 83 -> 70
Anim8or55
Anim8or55

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMelon93 Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:53 am

Mina’s turn!

Mina had no other words to bite back with as she simply slung an energy ball out at the woman, who danced around her ball like it was nothing. Her hands simply caressed Mina, purring to her. “I’m sorry, was that your way of retorting?”

Mina tries to use an energy blast, but misses!

She kept silent, trying not to lose her cool. She let off another energy bomb, but the results were the same as before; Erica pranced around her attacks like they were nothing.

Mina burns up an AP to attack Erica, and misses!

Frustration began to overtake her as she let loose another energy blast; the woman spun away, laughing all the while at how flustered her attacks were getting. “I don’t suppose you’re giving me dancing lessons, are you?” She giggled at her, mockingly. Mina raised her hand for another blast, but as soon as she let one loose, she was in the face by a spinning kick from Erica.

Mina burns up a second AP to attack, and not only misses, but is countered for 3 damage!

Erica’s turn!
TheMelon93
TheMelon93

Back to top Go down

Post by Anim8or55 Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:08 am

Erica continued to dodge attack after attack, closing the distance, growing closer to her opponent. "Come on love, stop trying to hit me and hit me." Erica taunted with her continuous dodges between attacks, Mina growing slightly more flustered. Until finally Erica was only inches from her face, her smile still plastered across her pale skin. 

"How about we take this outside then?" Erica said as a glow of white light began to emanate between them. Mina looked down and noticed that Erica was charging another energy attack, and she couldn't avoid this one. Before she could even flinch the energy erupted, and the force knocked her back and through the front door. 

Erica slowly followed, stopping short of the door before turning to address the rest of the crowd. "Anyone else tries to touch that roll becomes my next play thing, we follow?" Erica was only met with a collection of slack jawed onlookers as a reply. 

"I'll take that as a yes." she said before walking outside. 

Erica hits Mina for 16 points of damage! Mina HP 70 -> 54
Anim8or55
Anim8or55

Back to top Go down

Fateful Battle at the Bakery! That Cinnamon Roll Is Mine! (Erica vs Mina) Empty A Majin Gone Mad

Post by TheMelon93 Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:31 am

Mina was just growing tired of the woman’s taunting, and threw all caution to the wind, trying to blast her. If only she could hit her once! Blasts flew out all over the place, wreaking havoc. Her opponent continued to dodge, though it was clear that she was beginning to take this a bit more seriously. Even Erica was starting to get concerned with the catastrophe she was unleashing. “H-hey, you know you don’t have to get all this worked up over i--”

Unwilling to listen to any more words, the Majin blasted out an enormous beam of pure power, which ripped right past Erica. She barely evaded it, but the heat it generated still burned her. As it flew past and out through the roof, one could hear the terrified screams of the populace outside. By now, the crowd had begun running in fear of the Majin gone completely mad.

After burning through the rest of her AP, Mina FINALLY manages to deal some form of damage to Erica, who endures, only losing 7 HP!

“Agh, hey, watch it, you daft bloody moron, you coulda killed me there!” Erica yelled at Mina. Mina was panting heavily, with something resembling satisfaction on her face. After so many tries, she got a hit on her! Miraculously, even through all the damage she had caused, she had somehow managed to not kill anybody.

Erica’s turn!
TheMelon93
TheMelon93

Back to top Go down

Fateful Battle at the Bakery! That Cinnamon Roll Is Mine! (Erica vs Mina) Empty Truly, the roll belongs to the alpha female

Post by Gohan2535 Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:37 am

(Mid) Round Three
Initiative:
Mina (21)
Erica (7)
Character (HP/KP/.../AP)
Mina (51 HP / 97 KP/ 77 MP / 2 AP )
Erica (45 HP /119 KP / 3 AP )
------------------------------
My head canon since mike won't let me have fun T_T:
-----------------
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

https://souzougames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down