The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our House Rules

Go down

Our House Rules Empty Our House Rules

Post by SSJRandomMaster Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:08 am

Current information:
Here is the information on the Beta II's system.

How to act
1. Don't complain at the results over the dice rolls. After a while I'll not be doing re-dos. I have no more control over that app we're using than any of you.
2. Be respectful towards other posters, both here and on Skype. If you have any problems, take it to private messages or the Skype so we can try to handle it.
3. If you don't have an approved character, refrain from posting except in your character's topic.
4. If you got in the Beta II, please refrain from bragging about it to your fellow EEnE Z fans.

Combat Rules

Flow of Combat
  1. All those involved in the fight must roll 1d20 (roll a 20-sided die once). If they have a modifier on Alertness, that value is added to the number rolled. Whoever scores highest goes first, second highest goes second, and so on. In the event of a tie, the Speed stats will be compared (and if those are tied, both players have a roll-off with a d20 to determine order).
  2. The turn player puts their action for the turn in the Skype chat. If there is a roll involved, it is made there. Some actions are free (i,e. moving a short distance ("combat move"), pulling out an item on your character's person), others aren't (attacking).
  3. Depending on the results (as noted by the GM {that's me}), the turn player writes a post describing what happens. If there is damage involved, it is rolled (or stated by GM).
  4. If you wish to perform an additional (non-free action), you will need to burn an AP. Otherwise, your turn ends and the next player proceeds with his turn.
  5. Repeat steps 2 through 4 until Combat is over.
  6. Once the fight is over, those who survived earn XP that they can use to buff up their stats. XP is also awarded when we end a session or story arc.

Above all...

We are on the honor system with the dice. Don't cheat. If you do, you will be thrown out. I do not care who you are.
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum