The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reminders & Good Byes

Go down

Reminders & Good Byes Empty Reminders & Good Byes

Post by Natsu Fury Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:05 am

After one of the most exciting Budokai's all of the hype had died down. Many were now going back to their daily lives on the island. Most of those visiting the island were packing their things in preparation for the journey home. A hand full of those very same guests were gearing up for yet another adventure!

"All right! Almost done! Should be able to get all my stuff finished before short stuff beats me to it!"

After struggling in contests of speed he finally managed to snag a tie! It was proof he was making progress against Rota! Moving like the wind he threw just about everything he owned into his travel bag.  He could hear the call to Adventure and nothing prevent him from picking up the phone! One of the exceptions being a few things here and there. Such as the proof of his biggest victory, Son Gohan's notorious mask.

Examining it he couldn't believe it was still  . . . well not broken to pieces. "How's this thing still look mint condition after all that? Not to mention how long Son Gohan's must've had it?" For a moment he wondered if Son Gohan's champion aura must've rubbed off on it or something to that effect. Knowing that elderly juggernaut it wouldn't surprise him if something like that were true. As he rubbed his still bruised cheek the unimaginable hits taken that day came rushing back to him. "You really were one tough guy huh?"

"Of course he was. The old man beat me after all."

"HUH?!?"

" . . . shit." Arashi quickly turned around to find he was still alone in his room. Yet he was certain he just heard his mother's voice. ("Wait a minute.") The boy's eyes set on the windows with suspicion. After putting his mask down on the bed he approached the window and opened it to see a familiar face hanging outside. "Mom? What are you doing?"

"Oh ya know, just hanging out. Getting a little working outgoing."

Suffice to say Arashi wasn't feeling all too convinced by her answer. A part of him felt like peeling off her fingers from the edge and making a run for it.  Before he got the chance Shaya pushed off the side of the hotel! Launching herself into the room and then taking a sit on one of the beds. "Wha?! Hey! You better not be trying to stop me from leaving!"

"What? Of course not! I'm a woman of her word!"

"Yeah, unless it's about not swiping my food from the back of the fridge!"

WHACK!
Reminders & Good Byes Tumblr_mv5gclwO9A1s5zamxo1_500

After that thump on the head, Shaya cleared her throat while her son rubbed his aching head. It was then she'd realized something even more annoying. No matter how much she looked around it was clear that the kid was all alone. "Tsk!" Not caring much for her child's whining she used her tail to pick him up by the leg. Lifting him up and glaring at him; feeling pissed but mostly disappointed. "Seriously? Ya didn't even invite her for some lunch? Not even a smooch after that big win? I swear you kids these days move like damn glaciers."

Not even remotely aware of what she was referring to all Arashi could do was give a puzzled look. It was taking a good portion of her will not to spell it out for him. However, she didn't feel like having Markus breathing down her neck. So instead, she just tossed him onto the slammed him onto the other bed. The exact same one where the masked laid until it was flung through the air upon Arashi's landing.

"Yoink!" She chuckled with a sly grin as whilst snatching his trophy out of the air. "Well, luckily I'm here for more than just that. Hm?" As she reestablished eye contact with Arashi she'd see a very irked teenager. Growling as he shouted, "THAT'S MINE!" Practically on reflex, he pounced towards his prize at only for her to roll with his tackle. In one swift movement, she managed to send him flying out the window with her tail.

"No FFFFAAAAAAAAIIIIIRRR"

Not long after Shaya was making her way out as well. Smiling ear to ear in anticipation of the lesson she had in store.
"He he he, this is gonna be fun."
Reminders & Good Byes Tenor

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Considering what floor he was originally on this was going to be a long fall. Probably the most concerning thing right now was WHO was down there. Arashi's eyes widened comically when he saw how many people were leaving the building! These locals weren't exactly the best cushions around so he was gonna need to think fast! "Wait! PALM TREES! Bingo!"

Using bis hands and feet he pushed off the exterior of the hotel I'll. Launching himself straight at one of the nearby trees! Once he got his iron tight grip on one of them he was sliding down as if it were a fireman's pole. Now that he was on the ground he wiped his head in relief. "Whew! That could've gone wor-!"

"SURPRISE ATTACK!"
Reminders & Good Byes Source
The kid have next to no time to react beyond the shocked expression as he was kicked into a nearby pond. For some reason he still hadn't figured out Shaya was eager to mess with him before he left. To be frank, it was starting to get on his damn nerves. "DARN IT!" He barked as he emerged from the water. "That was a cheap shot and you know it! GAH!"  In the middle of voice any complaints his mother suddenly tossed are built into his face. With some significant force at that.

“Hush up and tie that to your tail. It’s time for what I like to call a ‘Victory Lap’.Hehehehe.” After hearing that mischievous laugh and her outrageous command he knew something rough was waiting for him. He just stood there, looking down on the belt and then back to Shaya as she slipped her tail between the belt hoops of her shorts. “Um . . . ha ha.”
Reminders & Good Byes Giphy

As he leaned forward his soaked hair covered both eyes. However, it didn’t help to hide his cocky laughter or that obnoxious grin. “HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Looks like you’re still looking down on me mom! Don’t forget, I’ve leveled up!” He started to tighten the belt around his tail, not taking a break from his bragging.  “I bet I’m so strong now I won’t even feel a thiiinnngg . . . ack!”

Like a puppet with it's strings cut he fell flat on his face.  Right into the pond's deepest area. . .

Not willing to let him drown Shaya pulled him out by the back of his shorts. After raising him to eye level she chuckled with a smug grin. "Must not have been that many levels, huh kiddo? Hehehehe."

If this were any other time her son would've had a retort ready. Yet he was feeling far too weak for even that! With him now taking a "rest" it was about time they got to work. As the she-warrior turned around she threw the boy over her shoulder. Then in a flash, she was out of everyone's sight. At lightning speeds, she ran over to the least populated areas on the island. At the same time, the young champ fought to summon the strength of his muscles every step of the way there.

"Uuuuggghhhh. I'm. Not. Dooooonnneee. . . . .yet." But to no avail . . .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reminders & Good Byes Latest?cb=20180812065845

I wouldn't take more than around three minutes to reach her chosen location. Once there she put him down and spoke. "This oughta do. Now then, let's play a little game for this mask."

"HUH?! . . . can I least take this thing off first?"

"Hhhhmm, sure. Wouldn't be fun if you couldn't use your tail to."

He tilted his head in confusion. "Wait, use my tail? For what?"

"Just a simple game of hot potato!" She responded with a cheery and uncharacteristically innocent smile.

Reminders & Good Byes EnchantingDrearyLamprey-max-1mb
("Something tells me this won't be anything 'simple' at all.")
------------------------------------------------------------------------
As they began to warm up his mind was running a million miles a minute. Trying to figure out why she decided to bring this up just before his trip. The kid's tail hadn't been an issue at all during his whole run in the tournament. Luckily he ended up getting some answers in the form of Shaya juggling stones with her tail.

"There was this guy, King something. With his Hasshuken, he moved so fast it was like two extra arms appeared to help him." Shaya growled as she recalled the not so pleasant memory. The taste of defeat was almost still fresh in her mind. "With that . . . avoiding a simple one-handed grapple was all but impossible."

("Wait . . . a guy with for arms AND he could take on mom? The guy must've been a real beast.") As he heard more about this four-armed king a pfretty exaggerated image formed in his mind
Reminders & Good Byes Latest?cb=20170930174424
Natsu Fury
Natsu Fury

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum