Mock Battle -- A Flux in Time

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Mock Battle -- A Flux in Time

Post by TheToonKing on Fri May 18, 2018 2:55 am

Lusk's turn!

Lusk heals 9 damage from Passive Regeneration! (HP 71 -> 80)

As Adrian faced off with the empowered prince, Lusk was rushing to another Saiyan's aid. As Adrian landed his miracle blow, Lusk reached Callio's side. Crossing both hands over his damaged chest where the gi had been scorched away, he administered his magic.

A supernatural light sprang forth once again, administering aid to the boys body...

"With a Saiyan's ability to grow stronger after healing quickly from near-death..."

Lusk uses his Chiyujutsu (MP -22 79 -> 57) on Calio to restore 88 HP! (6 -> 94) Calio's back to full HP!

"We may have a chance..."

Arashi's turn!
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury on Fri May 18, 2018 5:47 am

A lot was happening at once. Arashi didn't expect Callio to take such tremendous damage from one attack. He started to consider just how lucky he had been throughout today's battle seeing as how he sustained such little damage sir far. It was fortunate they had Lusk with them to handle any severely wounded members and it seemed like Adrian had just caught his second wind but they need to be careful. If Vegeta forward to catch on to how they catch coming back from the brink of a death it wouldn't be long before he set his sights on Lusk. Arashi wasn't planning on letting that happen!

That wild but effective rush attack seem to have not only caught the prince off guard but did quite a number on his body. This was a major relief for Arashi because it started to seem as if Vegeta truly was unbeatable. Then it hit him, the solution to their problem was so obvious yet the pressure from his enemies power kept Arashi from seeing it.  “We just gotta hit him as HARD we can!”

Arashi powered up once again! A wall of wind, not much bigger than him, surrounded the Saiyan’s body! Immense amounts of power built up in his arms! If he wanted to bring this Super Saiyan down he was going to need everything in his offensive arsenal! Most importantly, each of these strikes needed to land perfectly. These punches needed to be compact and accurate yet still powerful enough to pulverize the prince’s seemingly indestructible body. Once ready Arashi came rushing towards Vegeta whils he was still being covered by the human sized twister.

“Damn it what now?!” Vegeta looked up to see what he thought was a humanoid tornado heading straight for him. Although deeper behind the wall of wind he could see it. A bright light was shining, and from what Vegeta remembered from Nappa’s fight he knew what was coming. Vegeta hastily put up his guard, confident that the only reason Napa went down so easily was because he was being struck by two opponents at once but this was a miscalculation on his part. As soon as the words Daitoppa!!! left Arashi’s mouth the Saiyan royalty could feel the full weight of the boxer's fist! Despite his guard Vegeta could still feel the force of the punch vibrating throughout his body! It was almost like getting nearly skewered by a lance. Instead of being sent flying Vegeta simply stood his ground without being moved an inch as a gust of wind blew past him. However for a split moment he was stunned and coming for him was just another fists waiting to bash in his face.

Arashi uses his SIG and hits! However Vegeta manges to tough it out with his endurance roll which allowed him to drop the damage to 45 damage! (Arashi KP 108>84)

Arashi rotated his entire body to throw a full force left hook at Vegeta’s temple! Just barely managing the charge it in time. The prince had no time to dodge, all he could do was lift his hands in order to protect face! An explosion of green light went off as soon as Arashi’s punch made contact but even after this the boy persisted! Arashi refused to accept that someone could just stand in place and take his best punches head on. Charging up Chi in his right fist, he prepared to end it once and for all.

Arashi pays one AP to attack Vegeta once again!This time with a charged punch! Vegeta yet again managed to pass the endurance roll and decrease the damage to 14! (Arashi KP 84>72 & AP 2>1)

“Just go down already ya psycho!” he swung his fist as hard as he could but this time all he managed to hit was there as Vegeta disappeared from his range only to reappear many feet ahead of him. Arashi’s breath became heavy and almost exaggerated. He had hoped that this combo of punches would have ended it but the cocky grin on Vegeta's face made things quite clear. Vegeta wasn't going down so easily no matter how hard they struck him.
Arashi tries to get one more punch in after paying up with his last AP but fails to make it past Vegeta's AC! (Arashi KP 72>60 & AP 1>0)

Arashi struggled to catch his breather after his reckless Ki usage. He glared at Vegeta with frustration in his eyes. "Come back over here! I got plenty of punches left with your stupid name on them!"

Callio's Turn!!!
Natsu Fury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster on Mon May 21, 2018 5:46 am

Much as Callio wanted to leap back into the fray, he knew that doing so right then would be a bit reckless. For the time being, he chose to sit back and observe a bit more before making his next move, taking in a deep breath as he allowed his newfound power to surge through his body…

Callio Rests, regaining 5% of HP and KP as well as 1 AP! (HP 94 -> 99; KP 53 -> 60; AP 3 -> 4)
Vegeta’s turn!

Vegeta scoffed at Arashi’s remark, finally shaking off the hits.

“I don’t think you understand what you’re up against!” Vegeta shouted, firing off a golden energy blast at Arashi, who expertly wove out of the way.  However, this was an opening Vegeta wanted. Golden energy formed in both his hands.

“I’ve got you now!” Vegeta snarled, launching the volley. The five blasts soared through the air and converged on Arashi, who managed to raise his arms in the nick of time. To Vegeta’s shock, Arashi was only slightly winded by the assault.

“Hm, I must have held back too much…” Vegeta scoffed again, “I suppose I still have plenty of time to fix that… I’m so strong now I barely recognize how much more strength I can pull out…”

Vegeta attacks Arashi with a basic energy blast, which misses! He then attacks Arashi with Spam Energy Blasts, inflicting 19 damage to Arashi! (HP 127 -> 108)
-----------------------------
Initiative Order
--------------------------------------
Mina (19)
Adrian (16)
Lusk (11)
Arashi (6)
Callio (5)
Vegeta (3)

Stat Block (HP / KP / [MP / ...] / AP)
Mina (155 HP / 215 KP / 101 MP / 8 AP) [Raditz Absorbed]
Adrian (98 HP / 75 KP / 4 AP)
Lusk (80 HP / 111 KP / 79 MP / 3 AP)
Arashi (108 HP / 60 KP / 0 AP)
Callio (99 HP / 60 KP / 4 AP)
SSJ Vegeta (??? HP / ??? KP / ? AP)
----------------
Mina’s turn!

At long last, her form solidified. Her upper body clothing had become replaced with what Raditz’ chestplate had looked like, in addition to a simple shirt underneath. Mina’s eyes had become sharper and more narrow as well… And in addition to that…

Mina raised both hands to either side of her head, yellow energy forming on either hand.

“Double Sunday!” Mina shouted, the attack’s name coming to her like a rush of wind. However, she fired, the two beams missing Vegeta (and Arashi) on either side. Letting out the tiniest of gasps, Mina switched strategies, holding one hand over her head. This time, purple energy gathered.

“Saturday Crush!” Once again, the move glided into her mind, and she launched a large purple energy ball at Vegeta…who swatted it aside as if it were nothing.

“You’re going to have to come at me with stronger moves than that…” Vegeta sneered, now noticing Mina properly for the first time…

Mina attacks Vegeta with a Double Sunday (KP 215 -> 185) and a Saturday Crush (KP 185 -> 135’ AP 8 -> 7)! Both attacks miss!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade on Tue May 22, 2018 12:34 am

Adrian quickly rushed the Saiyan, disappearing from view, before reappearing behind Vegeta and swinging his leg out at the Prince. Despite the speed of Adrian's movements, Vegeta casually ducked forwards, barely feeling the wind as the blow passed over him.

Adrian attempts to kick Vegeta, miss!!

Lusks turn!!
theiceblade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing on Tue May 22, 2018 3:05 am

Lusk's turn!

Lusk heals 12 HP from Passive Regeneration! (80 -> 92)

Mina's absorption ability was rather offsetting, even when Lusk has been informed of it. But the Saiyan warrior's strengths added to her own hadn't done much against Vegeta...

The recently powered up Adrian had also just failed to land a blow.

The namekian took a moment to get a grasp of the princes condition. The density of the golden aura around him made it difficult...though also made it clear he was just fine at the moment.

Lusk knew his chances at landing a solid blow on the Super Saiyan was slim, his only role here was to support the others. He prepared to survive as best he can, and heal when needed.

Lusk takes his turn to use the dodge action, preparing for any incoming attacks... (Reflex mod +4)
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury on Tue May 22, 2018 5:27 am

Arashi didn't want to stand by and lose momentum. He closed his fisted tightly, concentrating his Ki into it. Unfortunately, things didn't go as well as his last few attempts. The energy in his hand disappeared before getting to be used.
" PANT PANT PANT I guess this is what happens when . . . .ya go full blast for too long"

Arashi tries to go for another Charged Punch but he fails Manipulation check! (Arashi KP 60>54)

Callio's Turn!
Natsu Fury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Yesterday at 2:46 am

Feeling his new power rising, Callio opted to take one more breather, allowing the increase he got from the near-death he was subjected to, to take full effect. He could feel it…the rush of vitality, the boundless strength… It was coming to him now.

Callio Rests, regaining 5% HP and KP as well as 1 AP! (HP 99 -> 103; KP 60 -> 67; AP 4 -> 5)
---------------
“I suppose I’ll have to show an example, then…” Vegeta said, moving his hands into position. His golden aura soon changed to purple, and a ball of energy began to form. His energy was far fiercer than it had ever been. “This attack… can destroy entire planets!! I wonder now…what it could do to you…”

Vegeta’s face suddenly split into a wicked grin, and his energy attack swelled.

“Take this! Galick Gun!!!”

The purple energy ripped forth from Vegeta’s hands, and was upon Mina in a matter of moments. Mina was helpless in the face of the attack—truly, a tragedy the Time Patrol couldn’t have expected, it had come so quick. Even Majins couldn’t withstand such a violent flash.

When the purple light cleared, neither Mina nor the previously absorbed Raditz were anywhere to be seen. It was pretty clear…

Both were dead.

Vegeta uses a Galick Gun on Mina, inflicting 490 damage!! (Mina HP 155 -> 0) Mina’s Instant Death threshold has been crossed…
--------------------
Initiative Order
Adrian (16)
Lusk (11)
Arashi (6)
Callio (5)
Vegeta (3)

Stat Block (HP / KP / [MP / ...] / AP)
Adrian (98 HP / 75 KP / 3 AP)
Lusk (92 HP / 111 KP / 79 MP / 3 AP)
Arashi (108 HP / 54 KP / 0 AP)
Callio (103 HP / 67 KP / 5 AP)
SSJ Vegeta (??? HP / ??? KP / ? AP)

Now it’s Adrian’s turn!
-----------
OOC: Got tired of controlling Mina, so... Yeah.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceblade Today at 2:18 am

As Vegeta examined the crator where Mina had been, he erupted into crazed laughter.

"Do you see now? Do you see how pathetic you all are to me?!" he said. however, his laughter was soon interrupted by a tremendous roar coming from behind him.

turning around quickly he saw Adrian, with streaks of lightning once again coating his arms, charging him in a blind rage. as he approached, Adrian threw his punch with everything he had.

Only to connect with the palm of Vegeta's hand alone.

"that wont work a second time.." Vegeta said, smirking.

Enraged, adrian spun around in a roundhouse kick, Vegeta immediately moved his forearm to block it, the force of the blow only causing his forearm to move slightly.

Adrian attempts to use Ionic Charge- Rush. a miss!! he then burns an Ap to kick Vegeta!! but he successfully endured, bringing the damage down to 7!! Adrian KP 75 -> 62 Adrian AP 3 -> 2

Lusks turn!!
theiceblade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Today at 2:56 am

Lusk's turn!
Lusk heals 12 HP from Passive Regeneration! He's back to full! (92 -> 96)

Lusk stood in dismay over the complete annihilation of their new recruit, Mina...even as Adrian stood off against the tyrant, Lusk was distracted by the event...

The mission had taken a terrible turn for the worse...and yet they had to press forward. For Mina.

"Y-You bastard..." Lusk could hear Arashi's voice call out, turning to see the angry teen a ways off. The large Namekian ran for him in surprise, catching his arm as the Saiyan prepared to dash at the Super Saiyan.

"Hold on, Arashi..." Lusk warned, the sweaty fighter looking back at him with confusion.

"But...Mina, he--" The flustered boy was cut off as Lusk simply said "I know..."

"And if you charge at him as exhausted as you are, you'll just get yourself killed aswell..." Lusk said, somberly, "And...I-I can't heal you...if your dead."

Arashi looked at his teammate, still tugging slightly against the hold, until Lusk let go.

And rather then running off towards the threat, Arashi gave a nod of agreement.

"Okay...but please..." Arashi said, raising a fist, "Make it quick! Once I've stored up power, I'll throw it all at that asshole!"

Lusk gave a slight smile, as he produced his horn from his pocket. "I'm sure you will..."

And Lusk began to play a tune familiar to Arashi, and others of the team, a song which heightens ones own recovery...

Lusk uses Song of Rest for all who can hear... (MP -15 79 -> 64)

Arashi's turn!
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Fury Today at 4:15 am

As the white light surrounded Arashi's body he could feel some of his injures closing up and fading away. He felt a familar sense of vigor flwing through him. He could tell with that after this rest he would be ready to pay Vegeta back in full for what he did to Mina.
Arashi' makes use of Lusk's Song of Rest during his rest to refill his HP,AP, and KP!
(Arashi HP 108>122,AP 0>2,KP 60>77)
Natsu Fury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum