The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xalia's Training!

2 posters

Go down

Xalia's Training! Empty Xalia's Training!

Post by Gohan2535 Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:18 am

Note #1: This is Xalia's first training session at Level 3.
----------
"Tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap."

Fresh from the mission, the nude ninja zoomed forward. She had been flown to Hazard via helicopter, but decided to make her way back to base on foot. Traveling this way wasn't new to her, she had done it before many times and was happy to do so, in fact. She had spent a lot of her time in that room of hers lazing around, so this was a nice change.

The main reason she had taken the mission in the first place was to get out for a bit, on top of relieving some of her pent up anger and stress from seeing him. And no one knew why she had acted the way she did except for her... Memories she didn't want to remember, ones she had left behind brought to the surface. How childish of her to lose her composure.

The sun was setting and there was nothing but a forest ahead. She knew of it, having seen it during the helicopter ride.

"Tap-tap-tap."

Scaling a tree, she perched herself on a branch. Making herself comfortable, at least as comfortable as one can be on a branch completely naked, by laying along it with her bag of items hanging from a separate branch. She decided she'd save her goods for now... Now she was to use her survival skills.
----------
The next day had started with a hunt.

Finding food was a pretty easy task. She couldn't remember everything about her game, but she recalled enough to be able to track them. Recent bowel movements, footprints, and the like. A sizable buck was within her grasp. Closer and closer. Each passing moment.

The woman was a ninja. Hiding her presence wasn't too difficult and the poor creature at least… never felt a thing. She wasn't picky about how wanted to kill it. A quick beheading, and it was done. She listened, but already knew that something like this was lesser than that of a human. Then, it was on to the next step...

Setting up a fire proved...difficult. More so than it should have been.

It started out well, though. Placing rocks in a circle to prevent fire spread, setting proper tinder, kindling, and fuel. But, it had been a while since the last time she had done something like this. Multiple attempts all resulting in failure. Frustratingly so. She knew how to do this, or did she? Maybe she remembered a step wrong. Multiple fires, each lasting a few moments before dying out. Not to long before she had given up and blasted the pit with Ki. A waste of energy, but necessary enough to cook.

In no time the meal was fully consumed, the naked woman laying back to relax.

How long had it been? Since the last time she had experienced this. Flashes of her life before she became a mercenary popped into her head. Memories of her training during those days. Her ideals and goals. How she had gone through so much. And... Now that she thought about it. Question after question came to her mind.

What was she even doing here and why. Joining this war. She didn't have too, she didn't need the money and there were plenty of contracts to satisfy her ecstasy. Why had she never thought of these things before anyway.

Sitting up, she watched what little she could see of the sky. It was already noon, and she wanted to get back sooner rather than later; it was time to get moving. She had tried to make note of the area from the helicopter view, but her memory of it was hazy. Oh well, she'd make it eventually.

In Naruto-like fashion, the kunoichi leaped from branch to branch. Trying to cover as much distance as possible in the shortest amount of time. Overclocking herself, which might have been a bad idea. No doubt a cause for her body to growl in need of sustenance in the hours that passed. What would her next meal be?

The next hunt began...

Her memory failed her yet again… Her game wasn’t something simple like another buck. Not this time. And it was really her fault. Why couldn’t she remember the signs. She really had gotten rusty at this.

It was a battle. Not a very difficult one, but something memorable. The bear was hearty with a constitution at a similar level to Xalia’s. Compared to the creatures she had faced the day before, this one proved more respectable. Battle hardened with scars across its body, something she had not faced in a while. Nonetheless she overcame it and her next meal had been served.

The day would end with Xalia reaching the end of the forest, probably only another full day at full speed if she took no breaks.
----------
The day was close to end. But before that, there was one more thing for Xalia to do. On this side of the forest she had found a small lake. Taking the chance to wash herself off, having been glazed with her dried blood since the battle with the plants.

Another memory from her past, the time she got her name as the, “Crimson Ninja.” The situation was almost exactly the same as now. Completely naked and caked in blood. The ninja who’s only camouflage was the blood of her enemies. Of course she didn't mean for such to happen, but it was an interesting sentiment.

She slept with the thought still in mind.
----------
The next day she got the hang of things; nourishing herself more quickly before heading out of the forest. She would face similar trials slowly regaining her survival abilities all the while making way to the base...

Maybe she would find answers to the questions she was asking herself as she went. But nonetheless found herself wondering about some things, still. Perhaps she would have to return to the wilderness again sometime.
----------
Note #2: Not the best training post by any means. I'm not entirely sure what to expect if anything. We shall see.

Last edited by Gohan2535 on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

https://souzougames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Xalia's Training! Empty Re: Xalia's Training!

Post by SSJRandomMaster Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:14 am

This is a pretty good training post. Decent length, necessary details, and some nice world building as it relates to the character (although as far as I remember her epithet 'Crimson Ninja' hasn't come up quite yet, though that might be more on me than anything else). But overall, this is the kind of thing I'm looking for. Hope I can meet my own quality standard when it's my turn... *sweatdrop*

Bonus TP: 4.

and good job on keeping it sfw despite Xalia's...circumstances.
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:41 am

Note #2: This is Xalia's second training session at Level 3.
-----------------------
The ninja made herself comfortable in a luxurious bath with various colored flowers and fruits floating at the surface of the cloudy water, one of the things she requested when asked about her room. Reaching to the side she produced a glass filled with some kind of drink. Wine perhaps? (or maybe the blood of her enemies?) She took a sip before returning it to it's pedestal.

She thought back to moments before, when she had spoken to her, as she claimed, nephew. Then memories returned to her once again, this time more light hearted and gleeful. The laughs of children, twins; in whatever free time they had before...

"Tch..." she flicked one of the flowers, sending it into the wall before is let off a small explosion.

"...Spartan..."
---------------------
She struggled slightly...but she managed to put them on. Weights. But...they weren't just simple bands of weights or clothes..they were: An Apron,  a chef's hat, and some oven mits? The fuck? Of course other than that she had nothing else on. She exhaled with satisfaction, her breath visible.

Another thing she had requested for her room....

Click!

Was her own personal meat locker. Gears turned and the meat began to move along the room. Faster, faster, and faster, and faster! As the woman smirked with large cleavers in each hand. A step, then a lunge and slash.

An audible Shing! Pleasing to her ears, but she frowned. She saw it, the meat had only been cut slightly. She was still adjusting to the weights after all, but still. Her body began to glow faintly as she coursed her ki through her body. Another step.

Time seemed to slow. She adjusted her movements accordingly as she inched closer to the meat that was about to pass.

Xalia's Training! Tumblr_o0nbzf0oCI1uxe4abo2_500

Xalia placed her cleavers to her side, as if sheathing her katanas instinctively. Multiple thuds followed as the meat was now in several pieces, the specific bits of the Round, the Loin, the Rib, and the Chuck. Not perfect, the weights throwing her off enough to make the work sloppy, but she began again, and again, several times until she was satisfied.

As she did so her mouth watered and her stomach growled in anger. She hadn't eaten since the first day of her training began right after the mission with those plant men. She held herself back very well despite being surrounded by potential food, albeit raw.
------------------
Xalia stood with her eyes closed. Her body emitting a faint golden glow with an occasional shift of brightness in certain areas. In her mind, she was calculating something.

The alluring smell of food permeated the room. She had taken her work earlier, prepared and started cooking it.

Other than the meat locker, the room was more so normal albeit fancy and full of luxury. The main area was living room esc, with a couch to one side and a fairly large screen opposite. Fit with a kitchen and the washroom she had already been to today (but would probably return being as how much she did right after...)

Now though, she was...meditating. Not in the sense you'd think, but at least what she'd call it. Calculating her output of energy from one part of her body to another, measuring and timing herself to see what she'd need to work on. Most importantly though, she was trying to master a certain skill. One she had been meaning to for a time now, but hadn't allowed herself to much time.

"Now, if I..." a jolt of her ki shot in a direction, and her body jerked in kind. Again. This time downward. As she expected, her body rose from the ground if only slightly, monitoring her air time. She wasn't going for distance of course. And she needed to get the hang of sustaining her ki output. Before she had just focused on throwing it around or planting it, but she hadn't done much of this kind of training.

Sweat drops began to form as she continued. Close to an hour having passed. She still had time, if she could just get the hang of it...

Of course it didn't take long for her stamina to fail her, just like before in the wild. She couldn't keep herself going. Something she'd need to fix...

But now...it was time to eat...
------------------------
After the meat locker, kinda declined cause I ended up not being able to think of how to write what was next. Execution I mean. In any case...

Conditions: Weights 2, Ki Control 2, Non-Stop 1, Fasting 3

I didn't convey them all to well I suppose, something I need to get better at. Out of these, her only failed roll was one towards Non-Stop, I think it was even the same roll as when she failed it in the first training, lol.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

https://souzougames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:06 am

A bit shorter than the first one, but still some lovely details of dat ass how Xalia goes about her training. Different from the others, whether it's punching, lifting, or letting the mind wander (though Shinjo didn't exactly have a choice). And once again, factors in the rolls and conditions to some extent. Cooking with weights wouldn't be out of place in Dragon Ball. (And presumably Shokugeki no Soma, but I would know jack shit about that sort of thing)

Unfortunately I feel like this could have been a bit more detailed, but that doesn't kill the final score too terribly. Three points, of five, earned.

A note to all: it doesn't matter to me if you post in the same topic for all your character's training, or spread it out among other topics. Do what you feel is best.

Xalia's total: 16 TP + 3 bonus = 19 TP. And that's a whole lot of TP.
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down