The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arc I Side Story 3: Saving Hazard From Hazards

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arc I Side Story 3: Saving Hazard From Hazards - Page 2 Empty Re: Arc I Side Story 3: Saving Hazard From Hazards

Post by Gohan2535 Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:25 am

Xalia extended her arms out. The Tennenman wondered what she was doing. Then it hit him. It remembered the way one of its comrades was finished off. It too had grappled the monster and had been ready to pay its life. Only to meet its end by this monster's counter grapple...

Was she going to---

"Gya!!"

Just as it thought. This pressure was no doubt the one its fellow felt. Two metal blades through its body as the woman squeezed tighter. But that wasn't all, she withdrew them. Tennenman coughing blood, holding on.

Again, and again, and again.  Each time the wound was made to open wider and more blood was coughed up. Eventually it was just to much for it. It released its hold and shuffled back.

Xalia attacks the Tennenman with her Katanas twice! (AP 1 -> 0) dealing 17 damage (HP 35 -> 18) and 13 damage (HP 18 -> 5.) It fails to hold its grapple after the second attack and releases it.

Tennenman's turn!

Last edited by Gohan2535 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

https://souzougames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Arc I Side Story 3: Saving Hazard From Hazards - Page 2 Empty Re: Arc I Side Story 3: Saving Hazard From Hazards

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:29 am

Tennenman continued to back off a few more feet before landing on its back. This woman was a monster… There was no denying that now. And yet… running would be a waste of time at this point. It had already gone and initiated its final move… It couldn’t take that back! With no other options left to it, the Tennenman charged forward, ripping into Xalia with an attack. Blood flowed once more. It was only after the purple creature stopped, that it seemed to realize something…

Had she…leaned into it, intentionally?

Tennenman attacks Xalia with a claw attack, a critical hit! 10 damage inflicted, for Xalia endured! (HP 120 -> 110) 2 rounds left!
-----------------------
Round Fifteen start!

Initiative Order
-------------------
Xalia (21)
Tennenman (13)

Stat Block (Lv. / HP / KP / ... / AP)
-----------
Xalia (Lv. 3 / 110 HP / 61 KP / 0 AP)
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 5 HP / 0 KP / 0 AP) [Saibaman Bomb 2 Rounds]

Xalia’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:46 am

Xalia recovers 6 HP from her Passive Regeneration (110 -> 116)
"Dammit!" The tennenman seemed to say. Just what in the hell was this thing?!

Another slash, with one katana. But once again a miss, she was impressed that this creature was capable of avoiding her attacks now that it was all alone. But she didn't expect... a counter attack?!

The claws connected once again clawing up Xalia's side. She winced in pain an interest.

Xalia attacs the Tennenman but misses! What a sad sight! Could the tides be turning, because the Tennenman makes a Critical Dodge! Counter attacking with its claws inflicting 10 damage! (Xalia HP 116 -> 106)

Tennenman's turn!

Last edited by Gohan2535 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:48 am

Its body was glowing now, and the Tennenman knew its time on this Earth was running out. However, that didn’t mean his opponent had to remain out of his grasp for that. With that, the Tennenman rushed forward, attempting to grab right on to Xalia without any hesitation… only to be way off-target as Xalia shifted out of the way easily.

Tennenman attempts to grapple, but fails! 1 round left!
-----------------------
Round Sixteen start!

Initiative Order
-------------------
Xalia (21)
Tennenman (13)

Stat Block (Lv. / HP / KP / ... / AP)
-----------
Xalia (Lv. 3 / 106 HP / 61 KP / 0 AP)
Tennenman (Lv. 2 / 5 HP / 0 KP / 0 AP) [Saibaman Bomb 1 Round]

Xalia’s turn!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan2535 Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:00 am

Xalia recovers 9 HP from her Passive Regeneration! (HP 106 -> 115)

At this point the Tennenman was glowing a bright yellow. it's body almost starting to bulge.

"Oh? Could it be!?" She began to laugh, "You plan on killing yourself."

"Boom..." she said, gesturing her hands out in imitation of an explosion, "How brave. Is that what you were all doing by trying to hug me?"

The saibaman took a step.

"But y'know..something like that won't kill me plant-kun. I might even enjoy it..."

"Will it be worthy of being called an art?"

Xalia takes the Dodge action, increasing her Refllex modifier by 4! (3 -> 7)

Tennenman's turn!

Surprisingly, the Tennenman was able to understand. It began to sweat profusely. In these few moments the creature developed so much and began to realize not only its own, but the stupidity of its comrades who all tried to do the same. But it was too late to back out now. Even if it wanted to it couldn't stop the detonation that had begun.

Even if what she said was true, this plant would at least deal some damage before it would go, at least it hoped it would. But it was time. The golden sparks had become more violent. Taking a mighty inhale the Tennenman lunged forward letting out a mighty "Screee", louder than ever, resounding for the rest of its life.

Xalia smirked, she thought about avoiding the attack. But no. What fun would that be? If this thing was going to give its life it had better well be an exciting thing to take. And her body took a step forward and hugged the creature with her most devious grin.

"Show me, ♡!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

The Tennenman allows its time to expire and explodes! It takes itself out inflicting 29 damage as Xalia endures a critical hit! (HP 115 -> 86)
Combat Over!

----------------------------
Xalia took a step being careful to look around. Sensing out, she couldn't feel anything. Everyone must have evacuated if they hadn't died. There didn't seem to be any more of those plantmen either. She was disappointed, but at least that was done. Just in case she thoroughly searched around for a few good minutes. Still nothing.

~~swooosh~~

"Ah..." She had just realized. Looking down she could see her skin. He clothes were completely blown away, though somehow her mask and bandanna were fine. Otherwise she was out in complete nude. Not that it really bothered her.

She walked to the outside of the city, finding the place she had hidden her stuff earlier. A duffel bag. With a "Zip," she grabbed one of her waters and drank it all at once, satisfied with the turnout nonetheless. (5 -> 4. HP 86 -> 92. KP 61 -> 67)

She smiled. The creature made quite the decent explosion, worthy of being called Art. But she could only rate it a 3 out of 10.

Now it was time to head home. Nude and having gotten rid of all that pent up rage...
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJRandomMaster Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:39 am

Disclaimer: Everything at the top of this post between the two lines, is strictly none-canon considering the nature of the side missions. I thought it was funny.
--------------------------
Indeed, Xalia had gone home exactly as she had been upon clearing her mission. Which caused some... friction to ensue as she strode back to her living quarters.

"What are you..." Fluut grumbled at the chain of people that was Ryo, Arashi, and Kigo. Ryo looked mildly confused, as Arashi's palms firmly locked over his eyes. However, Arashi looked... really mad for some reason.

"For God's sake!" Kigo shouted, apparently a new voice. Xalia sort of looked at him half-heartedly, "Put some clothes on, woman!"

"I wanna see!" Arashi moaned, trying to shake Kigo's hands off.

"This culture is so strange..." Lusk mused.

"You said it..." Fluut said.

Nero, meanwhile, was also having his eyes covered by Verbatim, who was shrieking similar demands at Xalia, trying her hardest to protect her baby from seeing. Nero, for his part, was just as lost as Fluut and Lusk, and probably would have been even if his eyes weren't covered.

Despite what was happening, Xalia just walked onward, until finally being covered by the door to her room closing.

In the cells, a certain soldier could only grumble in annoyance, unable to see the spectacle directly above. It was bad enough that he'd managed to get himself captured, but now everyone was screaming. As if he didn't already have enough problems...
-------------
More canon-ish stuff below this header

"She did it on her own!? That's..."

"We don't quite know how she did it, but she did it. I just hope she doesn't make... that, a habit..."

"Tell me about it. A PR nightmare waiting to happen one way or another."

"At least she's on our side..."
-------------
Rewards!

Xalia gains 1,200 XP total from the fight and the mission clear bonus!
She also gains $1000 as the mission reward!
SSJRandomMaster
SSJRandomMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2