The Souzou Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed, Edd n Eddy Z: The Mayhem of Mojo Jojo

+2
TheMelon93
TheToonKing
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ed, Edd n Eddy Z: The Mayhem of Mojo Jojo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ed, Edd n Eddy Z: The Mayhem of Mojo Jojo

Post by Gohan2535 Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:39 am

The twins were at this point blitzing their mother. Blow after blow Alicia dodged and took the brunt of the attacks. Occasionally she'd get a break in the two's formation and slam them against the floor, a wall, or against each other.

"Sand Cannon!"

"Mud Blast!"

---------------------

"I got it for sure this time!" Terra shifted the Gauntlet on. A similar effect as before happened, but this time it kept a stable flow. A slight spark of electricity here and there would fly off the vein, but other than that the device worked quite well.

Terra fired up the other Gauntlet. Electricity sparked once again and the same results were shown. Both Gauntlets were stabilized and working.

"Amazing how a battery with greater resistance seemed to do a great service. But also these encrusted copper wires. Can't believe I didn't think of this before! It was so obvious!"

"Very obvious indeed sir!" the robot began to step into some kind of box plate that began to light up. It displayed the text "Now Charging Vessel." The robot began to shut down.
--------------------------
Alicia, holding the kids by the legs, smashed the twins into the ceiling. At that moment, the gravity room's lights began emitting red light.

"Gravity Increased. Gravity Increased. Gravity increased by -z-z-z-z-z-z. Gravity Increased."

Alicia's body hunched slightly. The gravity forced the twins into the ground from the ceiling. Alicia was able to slowly get back into a stable stance. Her body slightly shook and adjusted, clearly affected by the increase of gravity, but stabilizing.

The twins however were too far affected. The tried to stand nonetheless.

"W...W-What...The...h-hell?!" Alysha questioned.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

https://souzougames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ed, Edd n Eddy Z: The Mayhem of Mojo Jojo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ed, Edd n Eddy Z: The Mayhem of Mojo Jojo

Post by Dr. Angryslacks Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:28 am

The Android and Namek zipped through the streets until the buildings to either side gave way to Townsville Hall, the pair landed just in front of the main entrance at the top of the many steps and walked inside. Walking up to the desk they were greeted by the Mayor's secretary Ms. Bellum.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen, are you here to speak with the mayor regarding the recent monster attack?" Ms. Bellum asked with the faintest hint of annoyance, her face obscured by several large stack of papers she was in the process of sorting out.

"Yes, is he in?" Makuta replied.

"He is, but I'm afraid you cannot see him right now. He is under a lot of stress following the widespread massacre by the 'Powerpuff Girls'" and trying to sort out the aftermath."

"When will he be available, then?" Makuta sighed, and took note at the papers on the desk, the fine print being too small form him to even make out what they said.

"As it is, not until the end of the week at best." Ms. Bellum grabbed one of the papers off a stack, carefully signing the Mayor's name on his behalf on them and placing them onto another stack. "I'm sorry, gentleman, I would like to chat more, but I need to sort out and approve these city-funded life insurance disqualification forms for all the the people who had died and were brought back. I have another four thousand to sign and approve by the end of today and I'm behind as it is."

Seeing that they were not getting anywhere, the two reluctantly walked outside. "So now what?" Makuta asked the Android.

"We fly into his office from the window and request a claim for immediate action." Otis replied, floating from the ground and around the outer walls towards the office. "He saw no issue with Professor Utonium or myself doing the same when he introduced the rest of my family to him." The Android's expression turned faintly bitter, an unpleasant reunion that turned out be.

Gently pulling the the window open, the two flew in to find the Mayor of Townsville in a stressful dilemma indeed, one befitting his status in a public office of such an active city. It seemed the Mayor was trying to play a fighting game based on the ancient adventures of Son Goku and was struggling.

"Come on come on... Darn it! Who thought a Super Saiyan Three Broly was a good idea anyway?!" The Mayor got up from the game and muted the TV with his remote, turning around to see his two unexpected guests. "Oh, Mr. Utonium! Woodpecker, what can I do for you today?" he said in his usual cheery tone.

"We need you to repeal a decision made by the Council," Makuta bluntly answered, somewhat unimpressed that the Mayor's idea of stress was getting the high score in a video game.

"Now, as Mayor I don't have enough power to do that, but I can sure give them a stern talking to! What are you concerned about?"

"The Council has determined that our powers are too great to use safely for the defense of Townsville. However, our failure to fight at full strength has significantly hampered our ability to fight the recent monster attack. I was not as strong then as I am now when I destroyed Monster Island years before, but I did not handicap myself when I did." Otis said. "Threats to this town are not obligated to limit themselves for any semblance of decency or concern for those around them."

The Mayor sat down in his chair and placed a hand on his chin. "Hmm, I chalk it down to inexperience. Most of the new Council mean well, but they need to think about the consequences a bit more. Okie dokie, I'll get on the phone with them right away. Ms. Bellum already has a little too much on her hands as it is anyway, didn't even have time to put her makeup on she had to come in so early!"

"I didn't notice," Makuta said.

"What do you mean by inexperience, Mr. Mayor?" Otis asked.

The Mayor reached for his phone but stopped to answer the question. "Well you see, Mr. Utonium. Most of the old members of the Council haven't showed up for work for days. In fact, a lot of people haven't. Everywhere from young teenagers working at the supermarket to cops to high ranking businessmen who supposedly died didn't come back. There's thousands of really important jobs that are unfilled now, especially in the legal divisions, and people are getting really worried the economy of the town is in danger of falling apart from all the holes. The Council is now mostly made up of interns pushed up the ladder to fill the gaps."

"When we wished back all the people who died, we asked Shenron to exclude the ones with true evil in their hearts." Makuta said.

"It seems that quite a few important cogs in this city's machine had some questionable ethics or dark secrets." Otis said. "And yet, what is 'true evil' in this context, Makuta? Have anyof you considered that when you made that wish? Morality, even for machines like myself, is verysubjective."

"Point taken, but there isn't much we can do about that now."

"Anyway, boys, I'll take care of this right away. Have some candy before you go." The Mayor pulled a jar filled with pink, blue and green sugary spheres. Both refused the offer and flew out the window from where they came, leaving the Mayor to dial the Council.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:36 am

As Makuta and Otis took to the skies of Townsville, Makuta shed his Wood Devil outfit as a new attire appeared over him. His brown Namekian shoes were all that remained unchanged, with a black skintight sleeveless shirt and camouflage green pants with a gold sash around the waist appearing. "Now, how can we pinpoint likely the location of the next attack..."

"If my experience in this city has taught me anything, it's all we must do for a threat to arrive is wait..."

----------
Having grown weary of watching his oven timer, Mojo walked over to check the state of his puffy minion. Upon his immediate inspection however, he realized the heroes had long since taken care of it, his spy bots already tailing them around the city. They appeared to be searching, zooming about as both a Cyan and a red and black blur.

"Those pestering vigilantes must be searching for I, Mojo Jojo; for I, Mojo Jojo, am the only one they could possibly be searching for. With my manpower off ridding the NESF of their Chemical X and scientist, it would be appropriate to send another of my experiments... but what to send..."

The simian rushed off into another room, none the wiser to his cookie timer sounding.

"Those prototypes have been gathering dust since I completed their successors for Chemical X injection...they should do the job of discouraging those nuisances search quite nicely...only, they will not be nice! Muahaha...Hahahahaha!!-"
----------
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Anim8or55 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:54 am

Sparks continued to fly as blurs of wind dashed across tree tops, leveling them as though carved by the hands of a master. On occasion the blurs would stop, and a full image could finally be made out. In these brief moments Kale and Tai Ma could clash, Kale still wielding his sword, but Tai Ma managing to deflect it with his bare hands alone. "Where's the intent Kale!?" Tai Ma questioned as he pushed Kale back.

"Are you trying to win or not?!" finally overcoming Kale's strength Tai Ma managed to knock him off balance. Before Kale could recover however he was met with a hard kick to the stomach which sent him through an adjacent tree.

"Great, he's gotten fired up again," Kale groaned as he recovered from his recent collision. From the years he's trained under Tai Ma he knew that this meant he wouldn't get of easy, not until Tai Ma was satisfied with his performance.

"Fine then." grasping his blade with both hands Kale began to focus on the steel of his blade, the dust around him beginning to spiral as he focused his Ki. In seconds the finish of the blade began to change as a black coating seemed to engulf it's edge. It had managed to finish just as Tai Ma was prepared to deal another attack, slicing his palm at Kale with great force.

Kale, however, was prepared, and in the final fraction of a second he met Tai Ma's attack head on. There was a shock wave as the two opposing forces collided, a sound resonating around them as sparks flew once again. The two stood in what seemed to be a stalemate. However if one were to look closer they'd notice the small trail of blood leaking out Tai Ma's palm, right where it made contact with Kale's sword.

"That's it," said Tai Ma with a grin "Now show me more!"
Anim8or55
Anim8or55

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMelon93 Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:21 am

Alicia's expression changed to horror when she saw that the heightened gravity was too much for the twins to stand. The red light continued to flash in the room, and the robotic voice droned ominously.

“Warning! Gravity increasing beyond safety threshold. Warning! Gravity increasing beyond safety threshold! Warning--”

The twins, despite all their effort, were brought down by the sheer force of the gravity. Alicia sped for the exit to the training room and pounded on its metal plates, yelling out, “Terra! What are you doing, shut it down!!”

There was no response.

Alicia looked back and saw Alysha and Savannah writhing in pain, trying to resist being crushed by the sheer gravity. “Rrgh!” Alicia grunted and started whaling on the door with all of her might. She warped and bent the metal with every punch she gave it; she felt the door beginning to tear loose from its frame, and cocked her fist back for one final punch.

The door blasted through the room, crushing all that was unfortunate enough to be in its trajectory. Alicia bolted out, running for the control panel. Noticing that the settings had been tampered with, she decided to shut down the chamber.

As soon as she flipped a couple of switches and hit a large button, hisses and whines came from the chamber as the gravity began normalizing. The twins' pained screams were now replaced with pants of relief. Alicia sighed in relief, thankful that she had managed to turn it off in time.

She heard a footstep to her left. She grit her teeth as she turned to face its origin.

“Terra, where the hell were y--” That was all she had time to say before she felt something slam her whole body against the wall, the force of the blow dazing her. After she fell to the floor, she groggily tried to stand up. She got no further than her knees, as she felt something something jab into the base of her neck. A jolt traveled the length of her spine, and she fell to the ground, her world turning into a swirling black void.

“So what's next, boss?” one voice said. "Grab the kids. Others should be dealing with the scientist now," responded another.
TheMelon93
TheMelon93

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Angryslacks Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:34 am

Mojo speedily paced into an elevator, he placed his finger on the button panel, tracing it downwards until finding a single button way below the rest. He pushed it, and the door swiftly closed and Mojo fought off the uneasy feeling from the elevator moving so quickly. Classy elevator muzak played over the single speaker in the ceiling.

'How fortunate for this elevator to be so direct, it is much more efficient than the tunnels.' Mojo thought.

The simian quickly reached his secret underground bunker, he walked out of the elevator on towards a small terminal on a balcony overlooking some capsules. "I shall waste no time and sent these Prototypes straight to them! It shall also keep this location secret!" Mojo pressed a button and the three capsules vanished in a flash of light.

------

The Namek and Android met up at Malph's Grocery Store to comment on their lack of progress. Theur conversation was abruptly cut short by a flash of light drawing their attention to the store interior. Through the windows they could see three opaque, glass capsules of red, green and blue.

"Could it be...?" Makuta asked in shock in what the contents of these capsules might have been.

Otis, in contrast, had a different reaction. The Android raised his hands before him in a jittering, claw-like manner as a scowl formed his face and his orange eyes glowed brightly like strobe lights as a deep red glow surrounded him. The Android had similar reactions recently that his mentor and guardian, Bismuth, compared to that of an emotional trigger for organics. The collected recordings of the time he had spent with Bismuth played back simultaneously in the Android's circuits, attempting to refer to them and remain calm. Perhaps more sessions were needed.

And then the capsules burst open, smashing a hole in the wall of the supermarket and releasing thick clouds of smoke in their respective colors. The Namek cringed at the stench from the smoke, but the Android ignored it.

Three humanoid shadows appeared in the smoke and walked out into the parking lot. Makuta initially could not believe his eyes, the Powerpuff Girls had evaded death again?!  Yet, these were different. They resembled the childlike prototypes he and the rest of the NESF initially fought only recently, and were similar in power, but these looked distinctively masculine, as if they were gender inverted. Makuta could only speculate where they came from, but he felt faint relief that Utonium's creations did not absorb these too.

The Android wasn't so pleased at he was seeing, his building rage suddenly peaked as he took notice of the center, red-themed sibling of the three. On mechanical instinct Otis zoomed towards them, his target even slightly flinching in surprise. The scene replayed in Otis' mind thousands of times over as he flew towards the source of his sudden, explosive anger. It was her, different in physical appearance this time, but it was her.

The Powerpuff, and his sister, who killed their shared father in cold blooded betrayal.

"Blossom!"
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:43 am

Otis's whole body slammed into Red, whose body went limp, and the two barreled straight through the adjacent building. Before Makuta could call after him with a lecture about collateral damage, the two remaining beings lunged through the now shattered window and knocked the Namekian through the mart with matching elbow strikes. The Namekian emerged out the other side unharmed, taking flight. Blue and Green followed after him, creating their own holes through the store, showing their ability to fly as well.

Makuta's powerful ears could already hear Otis and Red had created a distance from them, no use in trying to calm the Android down for now. It was rare for Otis to get like this, but far from unheard of. Moving on from this, Makuta lifted both arms to block the follow up kicks of the duo attackers. They ended their symmetry here, letting lose a plethora of melee blows to strike the warrior off guard. Their attempts were all for naught however, Makuta parrying each away with a rather blank expression.

"Similar to the prototype girls at Townsville, their movements are easily read with Kenbunshoku..." Makuta thought to himself, remembering Edd's anecdote of his fight with one not to long ago. His own Haki of this color was superior to Edds, though far inferior to Kales, allowing his mind to wonder a bit in the midst of the escalating fight. "The pods containing these three appeared without warning, and they are in truth far from intelligent life... they were sent, just as before. Though history continues to repeat itself, this was not Professor Utonium's doing..."

Blue's fist suddenly grazed his cheek, bringing Makuta out of his thought. Elevating a bit higher then the two, the Namekian spun both legs out in a successful attempt to knock them both aside. He quickly remembered how the previous two sets of prototypes had operated, adapting in the midst of combat in order to pass it on to their successors. Pushing the thought of successors to these three to the back of his mind, Makuta instead worried that Otis might forget this detail given his current state. While adaption was one of the key abilities of the Powerpuff Girls, Otis was quite pissed.

It was clear the smarter course of action was defeating these two now and thinking later. In truth this suited the proud warrior, who had recently amounted to crisis clean up duty, just fine.

----------
OOC: I remembered something while writing this is. During Redemption, through training and body modification, Makuta became a hybrid of Speed and Strength types in order to deal proper damage to the superior Venfro. So he'd probably still be like this.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMelon93 Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Terra inspected his newly functional invention, proud of his work. For all the frustrations that these Gauntlets had given him, he was happy with the end result. As they powered down, he slipped them off. Only then did he notice another presence in the room with him. Assuming that his family had finished up with their training, he turned around, expecting to see his Alicia and their children.

Instead of a warm embrace, he received a haymaker to the jaw. Terra was sent hurdling toward the wall. Remembering that the Capacitance Gauntlets were in his path and dreading all of his work going to waste, he spun around in order to draw away some of the momentum, and stopped himself in midair just inches away from them. He heaved a sigh of satisfaction when he fully stopped.

His assailant sped toward him, going for another haymaker to the face. Terra caught his fist, which carried a tremendous amount of force, pushing him even closer toward the Gauntlets. “Not bad. And here I thought you were just some nerd with too much time on his hands,” his attacker said. It was then Terra realized that “he” was actually a woman. Her complexion was pale, and her hair was even paler.  She brought her leg up and kneed Terra in the abdomen, knocking the wind out of him.

Terra was just scant centimeters away from the Gauntlets.

Luckily (?), she swung her free fist into one of Terra's temples, stunning him and knocking him to the ground. His Gauntlets were no longer in harm's way, at least.

Terra tried to get up, but the woman planted her foot on his back, keeping him from moving. “Sorry, doc, but you're not going anywhere we don't want you going,” she said. He heard a slight beeping noise from somewhere else in the room.

“Did you find it yet?” She called out. Another voice rang out in reply rather...cheerfully? “Yup! Right here, just like the boss said!” He heard some glass being shifted around, and some liquid being poured into a container.

“Looks like that's all the Chemical X he had,” a gruffer, male voice observed. Terra's eyes widened as he realized what was going on.

“We've taken care of the wife and kids. You guys get your mark yet?” Another male voice seemed to chime in. “Yep. Got the X. Been keeping this guy warm for you, Delos,” the woman on top of him replied. Terra could hear 'Delos' chuckle before he said, “Good.”

Terra's anxiety was now turned into panic at this point, as he was trying to rationalize what they could have meant by “taking care of the wife and kids.”

Terra felt what he thought were fingers jab into the nape of his neck, and felt his body begin to go numb. His world started going dark, and he could only get out one word before he completely passed out.

“Ali....cia...”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The mountain may as well have been a sculptor's stone; Kale, now having found his “intent,” as his master put it, was slicing through the nature around them as the spar between master and student continued. Tai Ma sidestepped and dodged, with Kale getting in a nick here and a cut there.

As Tai Ma leaped up to dodge a low swing from Kale, the blind Saiyan reversed the grip on his sword, which was infused with his own Genso Hoshutsu technique, and swung upwards. A powerful gust of wind met Tai Ma, and sent him barreling back up to the sky.

Tai Ma recovered just in time to see his student leaping up after him, sword raised. The master's energy flared as Kale brought his blade down.

SHING!

Tai Ma caught the blade, sending out a resounding pitch throughout the woodlands. Though he stopped the blade, the sheer momentum of Kale's movement sent them both crashing down to the earth below. Both of them tumbled along the ground for a time, and managed to get right back up.

Kale was planted firmly on the ground, sword squarely in front of him. Tai Ma was in a battle stance, awaiting his student's next move. Time slowed down as Kale took off at blinding speed from his position toward his master, ready to swing his sword again.

Just before Tai Ma could ready himself, he felt something.

Something that he had not felt in several years. Images flashed before his eyes for a scant few seconds. He saw several faces, all of which winced as he heard himself chastising them. When he was brought back to the present, the blade was already being brought down right in front of him. Acting as quickly as he could, he backed away. The blade made a longitudinal cut along his abdomen.

He staggered away, panting heavily. The cut wasn't deep, and although Kale had caught him off guard, he was not concerned with his student. Kale blinked, realizing something was wrong with Tai.

“S-Sensei Ma?” Kale managed to stutter out. Tai Ma did not reply. He wasn't sure what he felt, but he knew it felt familiar. A feeling of worry begin welling up in the pit of his stomach. Despite how much it was growing, only one line of thought crossed his mind:

It can't be them....can it...?
TheMelon93
TheMelon93

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Angryslacks Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:47 am

Otis shoved Red through the building before tossing him upward. Otis zoomed upwards so that he was above his foe and threw a haymaker in anticipation. Red was shot quickly back down towards the ground, but quickly recovered only seconds before being impaled the spontaneously made spires of ice that awaited it.

The artificial lifeform raised one hand up towards the rapidly advancing Otis as countless seemingly fragile yet razor-sharp ice crystals encroached around it. A crimson sphere of energy appeared in the hand before being ejected towards its target.

The Android stopped, and countered the energy ball with one of his own. Both spheres collided in a flash of energy, visibly shaking the houses around them and blasting the leaves off trees. As this happened one of the shards barely pricked the side of Red. Visibly annoyed, the lifeform blasted away the ice in a field of energy and rushed up to exchange a whirlwind of strikes against Otis.

In spite of his current decisively irrational anger, Otis was no slouch as a tactician. Otis began to count to sixty to himself. The Android subtly led Red away from the main population neighborhood they battled in, just quick enough to leave the townspeople from immediate danger without Red catching on immediately.

By the time artificial life did recognize what Otis was trying to do, if began to attack faster and harder, practically flailing. At this time Otis, at first evenly matched, began to fall onto the defensive at this onslaught.

However, when the countdown reached zero, while no less livid, Otis was ready to spring his trap. At first nothing seemed to happen, the artificial lifeform and the Android exchanged increasingly uneven blows. Then the balance seem to slowly equalize, Red visibly straining to attack and attacking slower and with less power.

Soon, Red began to shiver, its complexion growing pale and its movements grew increasingly stiff. Blood started to ooze from its mouth and eyes.

"Sixty seconds is all it takes for blood to circulate the body, for objects inside the blood to circulate." Otis said tersely. His plan was simple, take a small microscopic trace of elemental energy in the form of an ice crystal, shield it, and insert it into the body. From there have it flow through out Red's, planting new crystals along artery walls before having it all expand with gruesome results. Of course, convincing Red to increase its heart rate by showing his hand helped speed up the process and kept it distracted as the ice moved about, so that by the time Otis played his ace in his sleeve, it would be too late to stop the crystals.

The balance quickly tipped into Otis' favor, Red's skin began to turn solid and crack in places. Otis punched the artificial lifeform in the chest, its back shattering open and gushing red slush. Then the Android struck Red square in the face with a sucker punch, its noggin simply exploded in all directions and its body slumping lifelessly onto the roof of a house below.

The Android watched the corpse of his hated foe, his eyes were slightly less brilliant and his demeanor just barely beginning to transition ever so slowly from pure rage back to to his usual neutral expression, even as chunks of Red's grey matter clung to his hand like snow. Sensing Makuta's energy with that of the other two artificial lifeforms, the Android rushed off to the former's aid, the chunks falling off from the speed.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToonKing Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:37 am

Makuta's seventh sense of Kenbunshoku Haki made it impossible for the two prototypes to land proper hits on the Androids. Between each attempt, Makuta would launch simple melee techniques, breaking away at their individual bones and pressure points. While it didn't take long for this to wear them down, it became clear that their adaption was beginning to filter out movements dulled by these basic injuries.

They had even attempted to corner him, his back reaching a building behind him. It was a simple effort however, to use the building as a kickoff point to dart past the two before they could attack.

Knowing for sure that their was no need to remain on the defensive, Makuta put an end to his observation based Haki. Makuta wasn't accustomed to using two types of Haki at once, that was more of Tai Ma's skill range, and now was the time to attack. Both Blue and Green seemed equally aware of how their tactics weren't effective, suddenly charging appropriate colored energy into their hands. Blues energy seemed to form a loose blunt weapon of energy, lacking in any real shape, while Greens formed a fist like clump around his hand.

"Buso..." Makuta muttered, his own life force creating a dense hardened armor over each of his arms, elbow down, dying them black. He raised each hand simply, catching the consecutive swings of each energy construct. The artificial lifeforms each attempted to fall back, only to find themselves unable to budge. Makuta's index fingers joined his thumbs, turning his open hand into a sort of claw. "Dragon's Talon..."

Blue's energy burst out from the pressure of Makuta's intense grip, exploding violently right in the beings face. Green was not as lucky, Makuta's technique instead rupturing, crushing, and detaching it's entire arm in the squeeze. Both retreated with such haste, they smashed into the buildings behind them.

As Makuta stepped out of the smoke generated by Blue's failed attack, he couldn't help but feel some sympathy. Despite being little more than animals, these two were undoubtedly experiencing life for the first time. Now they would have to face unrelenting fear, one from which consciousness was not necessary. No, this was a fear etched into whatever cells they were altered from. An instinctive fear of death, pure and inescapable.

After all...for those caught in the gaze of the dragon...there is no escape.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing
ToonKing911
ToonKing911

Back to top Go down

Post by Anim8or55 Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:14 am

"Sensei, what's going on?" Kale called out, but still Tai Ma refused to respond. For a reason he could not explain Kale's master suddenly regressed to his base form and took off from their spar. Unable to get an answer as to the reason, Kale had little other option but to follow suit.

Why he had taken off and where they were going he didn't know, but he had a sinking feeling that he was going to find out soon enough.
Anim8or55
Anim8or55

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMelon93 Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:51 am

The large ashen antrho picked up Terra and threw his limp body over his shoulder. “Heavier than he looks,” he said dryly. The girl in white rolled her eyes at this comment, while Delos brought his wrist up to his face. Upon it rested a communicator, which he began to speak into.

“Both the X and the scientist are secure,” Delos said. Mojo's voice rang back in reply, “That is excellent news. What of the little childrens?” Delos nodded and answered, “Present and accounted for.”

Mojo systematically chuckled, clearly pleased by this news. “Then you are to report back to me post haste. So that we may enact the plan which I have carefully meticulized over for the past week! Mojo Jojo out.” The comm link cut out with static. Delos smirked at this.

“That monkey scares me sometimes.” The girl in the blue hoodie said. Delos rolled his eyes. “He scares all of us, Olivia...” Now come on, let's get going,” the team flew out of the residence, with the ashen gray wolf carrying Terra and the burly man carrying the twins.

Alicia was just beginning to rouse herself. “Wh...what happened...?” She asked herself. She stumbled back up, holding her head. Her body felt a bit fuzzy. However, her headache soon disappeared as soon as she realized her situation. “Kids!?” She looked around frantically, looking for the children in the training room. She couldn't feel their ki anywhere in the house.

And frankly, she couldn't feel Terra's either...

However, she did feel several ki signatures just beginning to make their way away from the house.

Worry and anger simultaneously wormed their way into her mind, as she cursed herself for how easily she'd been taken off guard and concerned about what had happened to her family.

She would not have time to juggle both emotions as she flew out of the house in pursuit of her family's kidnappers.

Sure enough, she saw them almost as soon as she left the house. She went full-blast, rushing in to stop them.

“Looks like she woke up, Delos,” the burly man nonchalantly said. “Yeah, I noticed,” Delos replied. “Take them over to Mojo. Olivia, Nat, looks like you get to play with her for a while,” e ordered.

Each of them nodded and moved to carry out their respective tasks. Alicia saw the wolf and the giant man pick up speed and fly off; incensed, she picked up speed after them, intending to get at least one of them away from their clutches. Unfortunately, she had been denied that when two girls slammed into her, the pale white one kicking back down.

Recovering, she could only watch as her family was carried away, all while she was left alone against the two girls who had attacked her and a green haired man clad in black. The man seemed content with standing by and watching, judging from his relaxed posture and smug smirk. She focused back on her two assailants; if getting through them was the only way to rescue her family, then she was going to plow right through them.

Gritting her teeth, she charged forth to meet her opponents.

-------------------------------
Tai Ma was sure of it now. It was them. It just had to be.

“There's no mistaking it. It's them...But what are they doing there..!?” Tai Ma clenched his fists as the pit in his stomach continued to grow. As his anxiety grew, he could not stop a wave of sadness from washing over him, as he knew what meeting them would mean.

All the while, he was ignoring Kale, who was trying to keep up with his master. Tai Ma had been flying at his top speeds, and he could sense his urgency. He really wished Tai Ma would just tell him what the hell was going on...
TheMelon93
TheMelon93

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ7Brimstone Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:31 am

Alicia made a beeline for her two opponents, stern determination in her eyes. As both girls got into fighting stance, Alicia rammed against the both of them. The impact sent Olivia and Natalia smashing through large boulders.

"Well that should've at least kept them down for a bit." she thought to herself, eyeing Delos from a distance. "No doubt he's the strongest. But why sit out and let these two struggle against me?" Before she could focus, Olivia tackled her to the ground.

"Rock Lock!" she shouted, before rock and dirt began to encase and harden around Alicia, making her seemingly helpless to move. Olivia got up, hurling the fruits of her attack over her head. It didn't take long for the rock to crumble and Alicia bursted free from the attack, sending Olivia on her back.

"I've dealt with your element before, and if you think those trivial little moves are gonna hold me down, you're in for a rude awakening!" Alicia assured.

Natalia folded her arms and scoffed. Hot water gathered in a circle around Alicia, just before Natalia's hands rose to the skies. Said command caused the water to shoot up in a geiser sort of formation.

Alicia pushed her way through the geiser with little effort, to meet a direct punch to the face from Natalia. "Then how about you get a load of my element: Water!" Though, instead of reacting, Alicia smirked.

"Please.." she scoffed, before delivering a swift backhand that knocked Natalia off her feet. "Let me educate you." Placing a hand on her opponent's chest, Alicia fired a water beam, sending Natalia through a distant tree.

Olivia rushed Alicia, twin orange Ki balls ready in both of her hands. Turning as if on cue, Alicia grabbed both of her wrists, and a test of strength ensued. Due to the inevitable strain, Olivia delivered a cheap headbutt to Alicia. She then followed up with a haymaker from one hand, and a ki blast from the other.

"She's stronger than the both of them from the looks for things.." Delos noted, spectating the battle. "It's a good thing I stayed behind. I can't let these two clods screw up what MoJo's got planned."

Olivia charged at Alicia and threw punches, which were swiftly dodged as quick as they came. The longer it took to strike, the more power behind her attacks. Finally, she barely grazed Alicia's cheek, tripping forward and grabbing her legs. "Got'cha!"

Before Alicia could kick Olivia off, Natalia jumped back into the frey, delivering a powerful kick. The impact sent Alicia back after being let go. She gracefully recovered, before meeting a rock encased drop kick from behind, sending her into the ground.

"Stupid monkey, you've underestimated our true power." Natalia mocked.

"Looks like you're the one in for a rude awakening, after all." Olivia added in.

"More like disappointment.." Alicia's voice rang from the clearing smoke. She appeared to have a few mere scratches on her. "I knew you two were holding back, but I gave you more credit than you deserve if this is it."

Shock struck Delos and Olivia, as Natalia growled in frustration. She formed two twin water swords as Olivia's fists were encased with rock mits. They both charged together, as Alicia casually formed a Water Spear. Delos just continued to eye the battle.
SSJ7Brimstone
SSJ7Brimstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum